Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Spying,

Suppose you or Ken tell us what is the doctrine of Yah Messiah and His apostles?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Thumbs up Repentance Unto LIFE!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asked this of me:

"Suppose you or Ken tell us what is the doctrine of Yah Messiah and His apostles?"

I am convinced that their teaching was about LIFE NOW! Since there exists no one scripture which would absolutely convince you of the doctrine of LIFE NOW, I will begin with what did occur with the Apostle Peter:

Acts 11:18
    18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified ELOHIM, saying, Then hath ELOHIM also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

What does this mean, EliYah, repentance unto life? Have you yourself been granted repentance unto life?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asked this of me:

"Suppose you or Ken tell us what is the doctrine of Yah Messiah and His apostles?"

I am convinced that their teaching was about LIFE NOW! Since there exists no one scripture which would absolutely convince you of the doctrine of LIFE NOW, I will begin with what did occur with the Apostle Peter:

Acts 11:18
    18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified ELOHIM, saying, Then hath ELOHIM also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

What does this mean, EliYah, repentance unto life? Have you yourself been granted repentance unto life?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

First a person must be called of Elohim to repent of their sins or transgressions of divine law, and then they will be granted repentance unto eternal everlasting life, and it's not your fabricated LIFE NOW substitute doctrine.

And to really know Yah Messiah's doctrine please read Matthew 13; Mark 4; Luke 8; John 8, and then tell me what Yah Messiah doctrine really is.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Now Spying, let's see if you will answer this question.

Spying,

Do ye agree with me and the scriptures that the first physical death is viewed as SLEEP or ASLEEP?

you are out numbered '''UNBELIEVER'''' ELIJAH,

I JOIN WITH THE RANKS OF Those ALIVE IN CHRIST
    as a 2nd witness to the GLORY AND POWER OF THE RESURRECTION LIFE.

SO ALL UNBELIEVERS QUIVER, shake deny IN RAGE, in their unbelief AS WE ABOLISH The Doctrine of Death forever amen
    I WILL WATCH YOU RAGE AND RANT Elijah the unbeliever in Messiah, just like the Pharisee of old of whom ye truly represent

If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death.
    John 8:51

The statements of Messiah concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of His day that they thought Him insane and dangerous and sought to kill Him.
    WHY SO?
    We must ask ourselves why His words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.

This violent reaction is in marked contrast to the way in which Christians today receive His words.

As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching, Christians today interpret Jesus’ words in a way that nullifies and robs them of their power.

What we see reflected in the theologies of all Christian denominations is the common sense understanding which declares:
    “He could not have meant physical death because, after all, everybody dies”.

Thus begins the process whereby the powerful statements of faith proclaimed by the Word of God

-- and there is no statement more powerful than the promise that believers can overcome death
    -- are interpreted in light of the collective experience of Christians who were never exposed to the truth.

Christians die because the necessary precondition for conquering death, which is an overcoming faith, is not encouraged and then the fact that Christians die just like unbelievers is used, in turn, to justify the doctrine of death.

The religious system, which Messiah calls Babylon in the book of Revelation, teaches that immortality applies after we experience a physical death and relates basically to an afterlife.

This makes the concept of immortality contradictory, if not absurd.

Elijah you preach a false and failed gospel and so your false belief makes you weak and dead -'' let the dead bury the dead''
    if you have not been granted
    '' repentance unto life'' by Messiah - you are wasting your time here, with your unbeliever's ranting.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

A religious person will do as they are told - NO MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT
    WHEREAS
    A spiritual person will do what is RIGHT- NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

death enthroned...

question
    If immortality becomes effectual after we die, why did Jesus need to bring it to light?

To the Hebrew people, there would have been nothing radical about the proclamation of an afterlife

– certainly nothing that would produce scandal, shock and provoke persecution.

If the Father, through Jesus, was merely ushering in a new, glorified after-life for believers as the system teaches in its interpretation of the scripture:
    “O Death, where is thy sting?”,
    why does the writer of the book of Hebrews describe the heroes of faith in the Old Testament and then go on to say that this cloud of witnesses surrounds believers in the flesh looking to us in the here and now to bring them into perfection (Heb. 11 and 12)?

This tells me that the focus of the saints in the spirit realm is on the saints who are still in their physical bodies.

Why?

They are looking to us to accomplish in the flesh that which they could not attain to in their lifetimes
    – victory over death.

If the ministry of Jesus was to cleanse us from sin so that, after we die, we can enjoy eternity with God, why was He the Passover Lamb?

The blood of the Passover lamb in the Old Testament was a covering to protect the children of Israel from the angel of death and was a type of Jesus’ true ministry:
    to deliver us from death, in all its forms, by delivering us from sin.
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

WHEREAS

Death Enthroned

Death Enthroned
    While Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption,

****the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.****

Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.
    It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
    Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.
    It is in the after-life that we will finally see Jesus face to face and will instantly be made perfect.

When Jesus spoke of eternal life, He was referring to the Life that is contained only in Him.
    JOHN 11 V 24 25 26

Through Him, the believer enters into the life of the Melchisedec priesthood where we have no carnal genealogy, no beginning nor end of days.

In His eyes, those who do not have this life are no better than dead men (“Let the dead bury the dead” He said to a follower who hesitated following Jesus because he felt the need to bury his recently deceased father.)

It is only through the intimacy of our relationship with Christ that we enter into Life and as this life takes hold of every aspect of our being, death in all its aspects is overcome.

It is the second birth, which removes us from the realm of the Adamic life to the life of Christ, that is precious in the sight of God because it is only through the manifestation of the born again Sons of God that the creation, in its entirety, will be delivered from the bondage of death.

While the religious system champions the rights pertaining to the Adamic life, it fights tooth and nail to prevent the second birth from occurring in the lives of Christians.

WHEREAS

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    I JOIN WITH THE RANKS OF Those ALIVE IN CHRIST
    as a 2nd witness to the GLORY AND POWER OF THE RESURRECTION LIFE.

SO ALL UNBELIEVERS QUIVER, shake deny IN RAGE, in their unbelief AS WE ABOLISH The Doctrine of Death forever amen
    I WILL WATCH YOU RAGE AND RANT Elijah the unbeliever in Messiah, just like the Pharisee of old of whom ye truly represent

The statements of Messiah concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of His day that they thought Him insane and dangerous and sought to kill Him.
    WHY SO?
    We must ask ourselves why His words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.

This violent reaction is in marked contrast to the way in which Christians today receive His words.

As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching, Christians today interpret Jesus’ words in a way that nullifies and robs them of their power.

What we see reflected in the theologies of all Christian denominations is the common sense understanding which declares:
    “He could not have meant physical death because, after all, everybody dies”.

Thus begins the process whereby the powerful statements of faith proclaimed by the Word of God

-- and there is no statement more powerful than the promise that believers can overcome death
    -- are interpreted in light of the collective experience of Christians who were never exposed to the truth.

Christians die because the necessary precondition for conquering death, which is an overcoming faith, is not encouraged and then the fact that Christians die just like unbelievers is used, in turn, to justify the doctrine of death.

The religious system, which Messiah calls Babylon in the book of Revelation, teaches that immortality applies after we experience a physical death and relates basically to an afterlife.

This makes the concept of immortality contradictory, if not absurd.

Elijah you preach a false and failed gospel and so your false belief makes you weak and dead -'' let the dead bury the dead''
    if you have not been granted
    '' repentance unto life'' by Messiah - you are wasting your time here, with your unbeliever's ranting.
    Well Lucy J.

If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death.
    John 8:51
    Yah Messiah was speaking of the second eternal death, and not the first physical death which is only sleep.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nd+death&t=KJV

And Lucy J.

It is you who are the Pharisee dog, ye pretend to be righteous, but ye LAWLESSNESS is evident by ye posts for all to see, ye are an actor like the Pharisees of old.

Smile

And Lucy J.

Yah Jesus Messiah says that death is sleep John 11, and why should I be afraid of sleep as ye are?

See and read here:http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=11&t=KJV#14

And we will see IF Spying agrees with me and the first witnesses...

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Now Spying, let's see if you will answer this question.

Spying,

Do ye agree with me and the scriptures that the first physical death is viewed as SLEEP or ASLEEP?
    And we will see IF Spying agrees with me and the first witnesses, or IF he will DENY or CONTRADICT them.

Elijah you represent the dead a raging dead man + you are outnumbered here

yes we maybe a small band of believers BUT WE ARE MIGHTY AND SO POWERFUL AS WE ARE FILLED WITH HIS SPIRITUAL LIFE'
    WE CANNOT BE OVERCOME by ignorance
    why not
    “those who remain are so dependent upon the Holy Spirit!”

that is a true fact

the unbelieving dead who bury their dead.................... YOU................... fit Jesus words as a total failure in spiritual and scriptural knowledge
    a blight on this world by raging at the truth.

depositphotos_57446993-stock-photo-grim-reaper.jpg

''the dead who bury the dead'' = are addicted to death and glory in it as you crave for death.
    an enemy
    the true FACT IS - is you crave for your enemy and bow down TO it the grim reaper
    -''saying take me i am yours beloved''.

depositphotos_13447224-stock-photo-grim-reaper-angel-of-death.jpg

*if Elijah did believe Messiah
    he would live here in the realm that abolishes death
    aka
    - the kingdom of God.
    alas it is not so. as poor Elijah is a carnal flawed christian pew sitter
    who remains addicted to the enemy aka death

say hello to your friend Elijah,
    ''he''- is waiting for you and abiding his time....and the thumbs down is given because you are not worthy to live and remain because of your UNBELIEF.... aka.....PEOPLE PERISH
    THE PROBLEM OF ELIJAH'S LIE
    the ignorant demons DWELLING in Elijah will rage and rage and try to KILL and MURDER the truth of MESSIAH'S OWN WORD

JOHN 8 V 51
    ''THOSE WHO KEEP MY SAYINGS SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH''
    -ELIAJH denies this truth

WHEREAS

Lucy J. the UNBELIEVER of Messiah's words.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    yes we maybe a small band of believers BUT WE ARE MIGHTY AND SO POWERFUL AS WE ARE FILLED WITH HIS SPIRITUAL LIFE'
    WE CANNOT BE OVERCOME by ignorance

that is a true fact

the unbelieving dead who bury their dead.................... YOU................... fit Jesus words as a total failure in spiritual and scriptural knowledge
    a blight on this world by raging at the truth.

depositphotos_57446993-stock-photo-grim-reaper.jpg

''the dead who bury the dead'' = are addicted to death and glory in it as you crave for death.
    an enemy
    the true is your crave for your enemy and bow down it the grim reaper -''saying take me i am yours believed''.

depositphotos_13447224-stock-photo-grim-reaper-angel-of-death.jpg

say hello to your friend Elijah, he is waiting for you and abiding his time....and the thumbs down is given because of your UNBELIEF....PEOPLE PERISH
    Lucy J.

It is you who DENY and CONTRADICT Jesus, I believe ALL of His words on the subject of BOTH deaths, I do not pick out ONE of His verses, and throw out all of His others words of doctrine on this subject as ye do.

And Jezebel,

It is you who are the sinner or transgressor of divine law according to Messiah and His apostles, so it will be you who DIE IN YOUR SINS, please re-read my tagline.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Jezebel,

It is you who are the sinner or transgressor of divine law according to Messiah and His apostles, so it will be you who DIE IN YOUR SINS, please re-read my tagline.
    You pretend to practice being RIGHTEOUS, but your posts reveal that ye are practicing LAWLESSNESS/INIQUITY.

Righteous:1 righteous, observing divine laws

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1342&t=KJV

By ye LAWLESS fruits we do know ye Lucy J.