Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Elijah loves death his enemy / LUCY able to overcome death here from true knowledge

play act 5 scene 3x

Lucy enters stage right speaking to Elijah the unbeliever

Lucy
    Well I hear Elijah you have made a friend of death.
    I ASK YOU
    Why do that When Jesus came to ABOLISH death via the Gospel?

Elijah
    don't talk rubbish Lucy
    you know everyone dies
    I will die too
    as I embrace death as my friend.

Lucy
    Really, ???
    My goodness you are scripturally ignorant
    death is an enemy not a friend
    The pews perish [that is PHYSICALLY die] Elijah from lack of knowledge
    I thought you said you KNEW the scriptures and believe them.

Elijah
    don't talk rubbish Lucy
    Ofcourse I understand the scriptures
    So I made the grim reaper my friend just to be On the safe side
    Its like buying house insurance.
    I bought death's insurance so I die a sweet death.
    I mean Lucy,
    After all who wants have some ghastly death experience
    as examples
    Like 2 massive dogs eating you alive!!!
    OR
    Getting gored by some mad raging bull in the guts
    and bleed out all over the place and your guts spilling out everywhere.
    I mean no one can get all those guts back in the right pattern
    there is 40ft of them~~

Lucy
    really? so you are saying you believe the scriptures
    but don't really believe them
    as example John 8 v 51 - the revelation of new life
    for the new creature.

Elijah
    oh Lucy! don't talk rubbish
    who in their right mind would believe that
    for goodness sakes who would believe John 8 v 51 as Jesus words
    You are joking?

Lucy
    oh no
    Jesus calls His people into His kingdom
    talks to them on how to obey His sayings and so they REMAIN as
    '''death overcomers.''
    THEY overcome their last enemy here.

Elijah
    don't talk rubbish Lucy!
    You are so weird and preach another Gospel
    Besides I don't believe Jesus words JOHN 8 v 51
    Infact I am AN UNBELIEVER but say I am a believer to fool others.
    so far so good

Lucy
    Well Elijah that is sad
    No one should heed scriptural fools and foolish unbelievers.
    Its not a good look

Lucy exit stage right
    Elijah
    Muttering,
    I fooled them all
    [wicked grin]
    exit stage left
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

A religious person will do as they are told - NO MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT
    WHEREAS
    A spiritual person will do what is RIGHT- NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    What. War? What war? From what I recall I was born,and that's shady. Maybe remember something when I was 3. Dont know. Certainly nothing before then, and not a war.

I think it's just a fact, if God is all and everything and powerful, and made everything, he probably has a bit more control, like over how he wants the snake to act in a situation for example. This makes you look and the world and wonder what he was thinking. In either case, certainly lets some evil stuff happen...and could stop it. Which isn't very goodly.
    But I digress. Assuming that is the plan, to let evil happen, what is the point? PS. I appreciate the nuance and time you take to answer. I just don't follow often. And stop to question everything.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

How about we have a divine telling from the holy sweet spirit...

THAT WAY no one can rage and call others a liar. amen

“The Purpose of The Transfiguration”
    Math 17
    [#17 in bible numerics is V.I.C.T.O.R.Y]

He Loves this world, this Earth dimension,
    because it is structured to allow Spirit Life to become visible through visible man.

IN Spirit realm we all have the same name (the word “name” actually means “nature”).
    Our True Identity IS CHRIST.
    [THE VERB OF INDWELLING DIVINE POWER]
    THE 13TH apostle Paul got this truth right....

It is real for every believer; our Life “is hid with Christ in God” before we descended into this three dimensional physical realm
    (Eph. 1:3,
    Col 3:3).

The Spirit realm is our true citizenship.
    PRISON PLANET - here is our ''human experiences''

There really is a Spiritual Body and as far as God our Father is concerned, we all are connected to Him, IN CHRIST.
    Crossing over is not going to another place.
    Crossing over is ascending to the SON Level of Spiritual mindset, where everyone’s name IS CHRIST.

“Come up higher.” = aka = This is real, stay with Me.

THE REVEALING
    For the Transfiguration,
    Jesus invited three of His Disciples to observe “THE INVISIBLE CHRIST PART’ of His Life.
    They had only seen Him as flesh

That day, THEY SAW HIM IN THE SPIRIT,
    The Spirit of Christ manifested as Jesus, Who was the body of Christ.

And, He was in INTERACTIVE CONVERSATION with Moses and Elijah.
    They were alive, in His Cloud Kingdom right there and ‘AT HAND.’

They were advising HIM concerning upcoming events in His life.
    Jesus had taught His followers that the invisible Kingdom was always ‘at hand’
    – it was then and is every moment.
    It was time for those three Disciples to be witnesses of a never changing Spiritual FACT.

JESUS WAS GIVING A SHOW AND TELL
    ''LOOK AT ME
    THIS IS HOW I WANT YOU TO BE TOO.
    i WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO BE AS I AM''
    JOHN 8 V 51
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

A religious person will do as they are told - NO MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT
    WHEREAS
    A spiritual person will do what is RIGHT- NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

I’m BACK!

Shalom Everyone, it has been 60 days since I agreed with Spying not to post until he had opportunity to explain what the Apostle Paul wrote about in Romans 5. You see, Spying was given the proper understanding of what Paul wrote in Romans 5, and I did not want to take away from his blessing. As it stands, there are still some things I could say that would help to explain what Paul meant when he stated that Adam was a “figure” or “type” of the Coming One. I may pursue this when I get back home, as Spying has granted me permission to post again.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Lightbulb Physical Sleep And Physical Death!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asked me this about physical sleep:

"Now Spying, let's see if you will answer this question.

Spying,

Do ye agree with me and the scriptures that the first physical death is viewed as SLEEP or ASLEEP?
    "

True, in the scriptures our physical sleep is often viewed as a form of physical death as is your main focus on this forum, but in the scriptures, physical sleep is not physical death, and physical death is not physical sleep. While they are indeed analogous, they are not one and the same.

This can be very easily proven by what the Law teaches concerning physical death. Physical death defiles anyone who comes in contact with it (see Numbers 19) while no one is defiled by physical sleep normally. A man can be defiled or become unclean through a nocturnal emission of semen in his sleep, but ordinarily, physical sleep does not defile a man or anyone else.

While I am asleep in my bedroom, anyone can come into my bedroom and touch me in order to awaken me. No one becomes unclean by this every day occurrence in our physical lives. However, anyone who physically dies cannot be touched without conveying uncleanness to anyone who comes into the room or anyone who touches the dead person in that room. This is the Law, EliYah, and you yourself do not have the authority to change this Law, do you?

So, EliYah, let's see if you will answer this question:

In the scriptures, are physical death and physical sleep actually considered so synonymous that they are the same thing?

Thanking you in advance for your answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying:

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Spying,

Do ye agree with me and the scriptures that the first physical death is viewed as SLEEP or ASLEEP?
    "

True, in the scriptures our physical sleep is often viewed as a form of physical death as is your main focus on this forum, but in the scriptures, physical sleep is not physical death, and physical death is not physical sleep. While they are indeed analogous, they are not one and the same.

This can be very easily proven by what the Law teaches concerning physical death. Physical death defiles anyone who comes in contact with it (see Numbers 19) while no one is defiled by physical sleep normally. A man can be defiled or become unclean through a nocturnal emission of semen in his sleep, but ordinarily, physical sleep does not defile a man or anyone else.

While I am asleep in my bedroom, anyone can come into my bedroom and touch me in order to awaken me. No one becomes unclean by this every day occurrence in our physical lives. However, anyone who physically dies cannot be touched without conveying uncleanness to anyone who comes into the room or anyone who touches the dead person in that room. This is the Law, EliYah, and you yourself do not have the authority to change this Law, do you?

In the scriptures, are physical death and physical sleep actually considered so synonymous that they are the same thing?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    And we will see IF Spying agrees with me and the first witnesses, or IF he will DENY or CONTRADICT them.
    It would seem that Elijah prophesies of the very thing that all of U will do and say from day to day.

And was Lazarus in John 11 dead or asleep, or both?
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Hi EliYah,

Spying,

"

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

I don't only focus and teach on death, I give others the WHOLE Gospel truth in reality and in spiritually, and no I don't change Yah's laws, and I don't have such authority, His laws and His word sets His doctrines in His true Body, and no one has that authority, and not even you either, as ye have changed Messiah's doctrine of ETERNAL EVERLASTING LIFE into your fabricated substitute LIFE NOW doctrine.

And while death and sleep are not literally the same, however, spiritually they are the same, and now I would like for ye to answer Peach's question, and it will determine if ye are a written word contradicting anti-Messiah or not.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Lightbulb The Widow Of Nain's Son, The Daughter Of Jairus, And Lazarus!

Hi EliYah,

Thank you for your admission that physical sleep and physical death are not the same. If they are not the same in a literal sense, why would you believe that they are the same in a spiritual sense? What in your opinion is spiritual sleep? Peach, perhaps, you might venture to answer that question according to the scriptures. If you both can relate the nature of spiritual sleep to me, then it will be rather easy for you both to define spiritual death for me. While I am waiting for your answer to these questions, please allow me to ask you another related question concerning physical death. In the Gospel accounts, Messiah Yahushua raised three people from physical death. I know that you believe that this scripture reigns supreme over mankind and over you yourself:

Hebrews 9:27
    27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The three individuals that Messiah raised from physical death obviously died the first death. Let's see if you will answer this question concerning them?:

All three kept their appointment with physical death, is it necessary according to the scriptures for them to physically die a second time? In other words, EliYah, do you profess that Lazarus is still physically alive? If not, why not?

Thanking you in advance for your answer to this question, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying,

I don't only focus and teach on death, I give others the WHOLE Gospel truth in reality and in spiritually, and no I don't change Yah's laws, and I don't have such authority, His laws and His word sets His doctrines in His true Body, and no one has that authority, and not even you either, as ye have changed Messiah's doctrine of ETERNAL EVERLASTING LIFE into your fabricated substitute LIFE NOW doctrine.

And while death and sleep are not literally the same, however, spiritually they are the same, and now I would like for ye to answer Peach's question, and it will determine if ye are a written word contradicting anti-Messiah or not.

Answer the question Spying.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

ἀρνέομαι arnéomai, ar-neh'-om-ahee; perhaps from G1 (as a negative particle) and the middle voice of G4483; to contradict, i.e. disavow, reject, abnegate:—deny, refuse.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G720&t=KJV

This Greek words means to CONTRADICT, REFUSE, ABNEGATE, and it seems this is exactly as Spying is trying to do here.

Thumbs up Messiah Yahushua Has The Last Word On This Issue!

Hi Peach and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahsuhua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Peach, you asked this question of me:

"And was Lazarus in John 11 dead or asleep, or both?"

And EliYah, you have childishly insisted that I answer Peach's question right here:

"Answer the question Spying."

How about we allow the Scripture to answer this question. Here are the words of Messiah Yahushua concerning this issue:

John 11:14
    14 Then said Yahushua unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

For what reason do the both of you not believe Yahushua and HIS Rhema on this issue?

Thanking you in advance for any explanation why you would dispute with Messiah on HIS plain speech on this issue, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Cool

Hi Peach and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahsuhua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Peach, you asked this question of me:

"And was Lazarus in John 11 dead or asleep, or both?"

And EliYah, you have childishly insisted that I answer Peach's question right here:

"Answer the question Spying."

How about we allow the Scripture to answer this question. Here are the words of Messiah Yahushua concerning this issue:

John 11:14
    14 Then said Yahushua unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

For what reason do the both of you not believe Yahushua and HIS Rhema on this issue?

Thanking you in advance for any explanation why you would dispute with Messiah on HIS plain speech on this issue, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, oh I do believe these texts, and ye false accusation shows who ye really are, and that was NOT all that Yah Messiah said either about Lazarus, you only quote part of Yah Messiah, now what else did He say about Lazarus, please write it out for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying, oh I do believe these texts, and ye false accusation shows who ye really are, and that was NOT all that Yah Messiah said either about Lazarus, you only quote part of Yah Messiah, now what else did He say about Lazarus, please write it out for us?
    Spying, I nowhere said nor wrote that I was disputing Yah Messiah here as ye falsely accuse, and I'm giving you a chance here to display your honesty with the scriptures here.

Yah Messiah's words.

These things said he/Jesus: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleeps; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they/his disciples thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. John 11:11-14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...p&page=2&t=KJV

Spying, is Yah Messiah not saying that Lazarus is BOTH asleep and dead here in these texts of scriptures?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THAT WAY no one can rage and call others a liar. amen

“The Purpose of The Transfiguration”
    Math 17
    [#17 in bible numerics is V.I.C.T.O.R.Y]

He Loves this world, this Earth dimension,
    because it is structured to allow Spirit Life to become visible through visible man.

IN Spirit realm we all have the same name (the word “name” actually means “nature”).
    Our True Identity IS CHRIST.
    [THE VERB OF INDWELLING DIVINE POWER]
    THE 13TH apostle Paul got this truth right....

(Eph. 1:3,
    Col 3:3).

The Spirit realm is our true citizenship.
    PRISON PLANET - here is our ''human experiences''

There really is a Spiritual Body and as far as God our Father is concerned, we all are connected to Him, IN CHRIST.
    Crossing over is not going to another place.
    Crossing over is ascending to the SON Level of Spiritual mindset, where everyone’s name IS CHRIST.

“Come up higher.” = aka = This is real, stay with Me.

THE REVEALING
    For the Transfiguration,
    Jesus invited three of His Disciples to observe “THE INVISIBLE CHRIST PART’ of His Life.
    They had only seen Him as flesh

That day, THEY SAW HIM IN THE SPIRIT,
    The Spirit of Christ manifested as Jesus, Who was the body of Christ.

And, He was in INTERACTIVE CONVERSATION with Moses and Elijah.
    They were alive, in His Cloud Kingdom right there and ‘AT HAND.’

They were advising HIM concerning upcoming events in His life.
    Jesus had taught His followers that the invisible Kingdom was always ‘at hand’
    – it was then and is every moment.
    It was time for those three Disciples to be witnesses of a never changing Spiritual FACT.

JESUS WAS GIVING A SHOW AND TELL
    ''LOOK AT ME
    THIS IS HOW I WANT YOU TO BE TOO.
    i WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO BE AS I AM''
    JOHN 8 V 51
    Lucy,

Moses and Eliyah will be in the Kingdom, and next you will be condemning not only me, but Moses, Paul, and Yah and calling them false, as I have said of ye, the UNBELIEVING Pharisee hypocrite, ye quote from Paul's words and then condemn him.

As Yah Messiah said of the Pharisees:Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity/LAWLESSNESS. Matthew 23:28.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...y&page=5&t=KJV

They NEVER kept the law either, and ye are the same.