Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

No NOT Jealous Lucy J.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the anti life
    the anti christ
    the anti good news and the release from captivity the curses and death -here and today as we hear His voice amen

however the GOOD NEWS IS.
    the Ekklesia in christ are a very different creation.
    “Understand that I am building you, My Faithful Ones.
    I am building My Temple.
    I chose you because you were the finest and strongest ones as the cedars of Lebanon.
    These were not visible qualities but the hidden values of your heart as you hungered and thirsted after Me, and I saw them.
    I have overlaid you with the Gold of My Divine Nature and you are My Glorious creation.
    The world does not yet see you because I have not yet revealed you as yet
    I have built My Temple on the highest mountain of Spiritual realms and the day is nigh dawning when you will appear as saviours [small ''s''] on the Mountain of Zion.
    Lucy J. and from whom on ye idol the internet did ye steal this? And Lucy J. His FAITHFUL obey His words and do them, and NOT reason them away as ye dung word ye use for them.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord/Yah from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
    Rev.14:12-13.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+dead&t=KJV

Those who are ASLEEP or DEAD in Yah Messiah are BLESSED, period.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

the jealousy of Elijah

i ask
    how can the revelation by the Holy Spirit to HIS EKKLESIA be ''stolen'' when HE gives a Word of knowledge or , a song ETC to His brethren as they share and care?
    JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN STALE DROPPINGS of your religious belief doesnt mean others do too.
    Your problem is..
    You need to be quickened into Life eternal Elijah and stop your peevish jealousy - and complaining
    THE HOLY SPIRIT freely gives, it is only the christians who Merchandise their books of fiction and self help making their house a den of thieves.
    each day Jesus ministered to the people he GAVE FREELY.

THE dead and lifeless CHURCH expects to be paid for their service = the complements of the teaching of Saul the 13th apostle
    B T W
    jealousy and spite always comes from those who LACK. - A simple truth and you lack true knowledge and true life no doubts about this at all.
    you simply are''the dead who bury the dead'' - Just as Jesus told of those who are law keepers and die IN sin

some good advice
    you need to repent of your human carnal flaws.
    best not to DIE IN SIN

B T W
    you should always think before you post Elijah
    it may stop you from appearing so ''sick'' AND tormented by evil
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

A religious person will do as they are told - NO MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT
    WHEREAS
    A spiritual person will do what is RIGHT- NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

Smile

i ask
    how can the revelation by the Holy Spirit to HIS EKKLESIA by ''stolen'' when HE gives a Word of knowledge or , a song ETC to His brethren as they share and care?
    JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN STALE DROPPINGS of your religious belief doesnt mean others do too.
    Your problem is..
    You need to be quickened into Life eternal Elijah and stop your peevish jealousy - and complaining
    THE HOLY SPIRIT freely gives, it is only the christians who Merchandise their books of fiction and self help making their house a den of thieves.

jealousy and spite always comes from those who LACK. - A simple truth and you lack true knowledge and true life no doubts about this at all.
    you simply are''the dead who bury the dead'' - Just as Jesus told of those who are law keepers and die IN sin
    Lucy J.

You have nothing to be jealous about, and all that ever comes out of ye mouth is ye own droppings, and you've been dead a long time.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Cool

And Lucy J.

I don't make a profit off of the dead as ye do.

Lucy J.

Like Spying said, ye still have time to REPENT of ye SINS or transgressions 1 John 3:4, but will Jezebel repent is the next question.

thank you Elijah for your unexpected compliment.

post #978
    Elijah's compliment to me
    Lucy, You have nothing to be jealous about
    i know as i do not lack any good thing.
    I am truly blessed.
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

WHEREAS

post #978

I am truly blessed.
    Lucy J.

Ye have nothing that I want, and what would I want with Ahab's whore?

post #978
    Lucy, You have nothing to be jealous about

I am truly blessed.

again thank you

WHEREAS

Smile

Lucy J.

Ye have nothing that I want, and what would I want from Ahab's whore?

sorry Elijah i dont these people or what you are talking about

Play act 2 v scene 3f
    Lucy enter stage right and speaking to Elijah

Lucy
    Elijah,
    is your friend Ahab some guy from lack -land who lives near you?

Elijah
    Yes Lucy,
    - Ahab is my long time friend he married a whore just like I did.
    that is how we became friends

Lucy
    really???

Elijah
    yes, we got to comparing our 2 whorish wives.
    i think my whore wife was the worst though
    I had to divorce her
    - well i think i did, sometimes i am not so sure.
    Lucy remember once when you asked me '' if i was a divorced man'' i said ''NO''.
    sometimes i get muddled.
    it was a stressing time.
    divorce is nasty business and i lost everything.

Lucy
    really???

Elijah
    yes, i ended up with nothing, had to begin again
    sad to say I still lack good things.
    So i get jealous very easily
    - i have a wee problem

Lucy
    really???

Elijah
    well thats why Ahab and I get together and compare our whore wives
    - and our lacking of all good things
    - it fills in the time up here in the back woods.

Lucy
    really???

Elijah
    Lucy stop saying ''really''
    are you gobsmacked or something??

Lucy
    yes i guess so
    i have never really met someone so mentally ill as yourself Elijah
    actually now i think on it
    - its foolish even to talk to you in your present state of mind
    I feel as if i am visiting a crazy mad house.
    so i bid you farewell Elijah
    i have put you on ''ignore.''
    exit stage right

Elijah
    sigh
    well Lucy, i cannot please everyone now can I.
    like i could never please my whorish 1st wife.
    and i guess that is why i hate women in general.
    sigh
    exit stage left

WHEREAS

dear IMHEBREW how do you feel about a DOSE OF ''TRUTH SERUM?''

Government loses landmark vaccine lawsuit
    Oct 05, 2019
    https://thestaracademy.co.za/u-s-gov...ccine-lawsuit/

Forced vaccinations now can be legally stopped-no quality control for 32 years.

Case 1:18-cv-03215-JMF Document 18 Filed 07/09/18

Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr.,& Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed anti-vaccine documentary, Vaxxed and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory. They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were none.

Here are the huge legal and practical implications in this legal victory for the American people:

It looks like the Deep State can no longer force us to be injected with mercury, aluminum, and aborted fetal tissue.

HOW DO YOU FEEL about being injected with aborted fetal issue - injected into yourself, children and your grandbabies?
    are you cheering on satan?
    or
    Do you feel that is GODLY and part of our experience into the Kingdom of heaven with all its divine healing values?
    or
    is that part of satan's plan?

dear IMHEBREW you are far away from the revelation of LIFE NOW here while you remain a servant to the matrix.

WHEREAS

Thumbs up Spiritual Sleep Or Rest!

Hi Lucy, Peach, and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Lucy, you asked this question?:

"did this OT Lord YHWH have the neighbours best interests at heart?"

Absolutely! We were all sent here to learn specific lessons. One lesson common to almost all is the experience of physical death which scripture indicates is the separation of the spirit from the body. At HIS death Yahushua said this:

Luke 23:46
    46 And when Yahushua had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he expired.

And the Apostle John further explains what this expiring really means right here:

John 19:30
    19 When Yahushua therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the spirit.

When the spirit leaves our flesh bodies, we become dead souls, and at physical death, we no longer have control over the spirit which beforehand gave life to our souls.

This loss of control over the departing spirit in physical death can be further apprehended in the account of the death of Stephen who did ask this of Yahushua:

Acts 7:59-60
    59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon ELOHIM, and saying, YAHWEH Yahushua, receive my spirit.
    60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, YAHWEH, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

If My YAHWEH Yahushua does receive your spirit released by your physical death, does this prove that your spirit sleeps in Messiah until the first resurrection? I will admit that a portion of your spirit does sleep until the first resurrection, but this is not the whole story of what happens to your spirit; otherwise, how could the Apostle say this about martyrdom?:

Philippians 1:21
    21 For to me to live is Messiah, and to die is profit.

My physical life has taught me that profit or gain only comes through work. I have dreamed in the past of making money in my sleep through network marketing with little or no result. How then can there truly be profit or gain in physical death if this death is only considered as sleep?

Here is how I come to view this issue. If I myself am presently a part of Messiah Yahushua, then HE has shared HIS Spirit with me. This sharing of HIS Spirit occurs for a purpose. I mean, do I now presently have a work to accomplish in MESSIAH because HE has shared HIS spirit with me? Absolutely!

Think about it. All the dead in Messiah, that is, all of those Believers that Messiah Yahushua has received into HIMSELF, can they not take part or share in my work since I have shared in their spirit through the gift of HIS spirit to me? Thus, through this sharing of spirit, a whole lot of spiritual work is accomplished, and all do share in the profit or gain from that spiritual work as it is accomplished right here in LIFE NOW. So, if physical death is actually spiritual sleep, then the REST the ELECT must enter is actually spiritual work. How about that?

Thanking you in advance should any of you choose to chew the cud on this issue, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying, ye still never answered this question.

Maybe Spying can tell us what Paul means below.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 1 Thessalonians 4:14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...in+Jesus&t=KJV

Spying, who really are those that SLEEP IN JESUS?

Thumbs down

Government loses landmark vaccine lawsuit
    Oct 05, 2019
    https://thestaracademy.co.za/u-s-gov...ccine-lawsuit/

Forced vaccinations now can be legally stopped-no quality control for 32 years.

Case 1:18-cv-03215-JMF Document 18 Filed 07/09/18

Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr.,& Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed anti-vaccine documentary, Vaxxed and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory. They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were none.

Here are the huge legal and practical implications in this legal victory for the American people:

It looks like the Deep State can no longer force us to be injected with mercury, aluminum, and aborted fetal tissue.

HOW DO YOU FEEL about being injected with aborted fetal issue - injected into yourself, children and your grandbabies?
    are you cheering on satan?
    or
    Do you feel that is GODLY and part of our experience into the Kingdom of heaven with all its divine healing values?
    or
    is that part of satan's plan?

dear IMHEBREW you are far away from the revelation of LIFE NOW here while you remain a servant to the matrix.
    Lucy J.

What about you, all the while you chided Ken because him and his wife had an insurance policy claiming that he did not trust in Yeshua, and you knowing to yourself that you and your workers had an insurance policy.

Ye take the word "hypocrisy" to a whole new unholy level, ye should be ashamed of yourself.

Elohim's PLAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

Oh, ye are not re-interpreting that it killed itself any longer, and ye do not really believe the apostle Paul either do ye?

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9:14.

Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he/Messiah did once, when he/Messiah offered up himself. Hebrews 7:27.

See here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+himself&t=KJV

For then must he/Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

See here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+himself&t=KJV

And Ken, if sin is turned into righteousness, then why does Elohim not turn all of the sinners of this world's sins into righteousness instead of judging them in the end?

PS: Why do ye love to eat up Spying's vomit?
    Shalom Eliyahu, why can't you grasp the difference between those who are required to sacrifice/kill the offering, and Yeshua offering up Himself to us so that WE can FULFILL the Righteousness of the Law? There is NO righteousness found within the Law which requires the offering to sacrifice itself, but Yeshua willingly went as a sheep to the slaughter so that ALL sinners could do to Him what the Law required...slaying their sacrifice. All sinners did this, and Yeshua even asked the Father, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do,," so all sinners have this forgiveness because we all acted in ignorance. None of us KNEW our sin was sacrificing Yeshua upon the CROSS, but WHEN our minds are OPENED to this TRUTH, we have but ONE option, that is IF we want to LIVE...we have to REPENT so that we do not continue participating in placing Yeshua up on the Cross, where He does NOT BELONG, and putting Him to open shame. It is a FOOLPROOF plan by Elohim to TURN us FROM our iniquities by ALLOWING us to do what the Law required of us, BY SINNING. Some day you will understand this. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.