Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

THERE IS ONLY 1 good vaccination we can receive by divine invitation only.

one good vaccination
    John 11 v 24 25 26

the DIVINE vaccination against Physical Death that gives us entrance into resurrection power of eternal life HERE
    - called IMPERISHIBLE LIFE

THE Messiah alone gives His Ekklesia His invitation as a '''gift''' for our vaccination against physical death and then moving into the divine procedure of MAKING AN ETERNAL BEING on earth
    - the same light being as HE is.

Explanation of endless life.
    it is THE FULL CIRCLE in force.
    #1 = our lowering without our remembering -
    #2 = our spiritual man awakening and arising, to receive the invitation into eternal life -John 11 v 24 25 26
    #3 = gaining the white robe and entering into the Order of Endless life.
    all done here and now!!!

THE OVERCOMER'S secret
    ''we who remain''
    - THE OVERCOMERS who overcome PHYSICAL death BY receiving DIVINE LIFE...…………………………. here.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

A religious person will do as they are told - NO MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT
    WHEREAS
    A spiritual person will do what is RIGHT- NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

this 1 VACCINATION changes the way we all think aka John 11 v 24 25 26

And how we think NOW with His sound mind imparts changes to the codes in our DNA
    _ And this in turn changes our frequency [called ascending]

the History of fear...
    Adam and Eve were in the perfections, till Eve was seduced by satan to conceive Cain
    - [enter into the world, came A HYBRID race of hu-man, making Eve '' the mother of all living'']
    Notice Adam was never called the ''Father of all living''
    NO.
    Nor was Cain ever mentioned in Adam's bloodline.

WHEN you understand this perspective,
    - We see how F.E.A.R comes through many avenues and systems that rule this world via this Cain-ite progeny
    FEAR-MONGERS abound because fear is an effective controller right from its beginnings.
    No one gets to ''the top of the ladder in any field of endeavor or in any type of leadership/authority role'' unless they are from the hu-man Cain progeny.
    SATAN is the ruler of this world and so are his children called hu-man - they are all placed in control called ''wickedness of high places''

So the fruit is
    The unsound minds of all carnal christians, rush to the Matrix for the quick fixes first because F.E.A.R. drives them into a paralysed mindset
    F.E.A.R. is the mighty apostle of satan, and F.E.A.R. disables THE MIND because f.e.a.r. is from the darkness and darkness is from ignorance.
    ''panic and fear'' are satanic food for evil to grow and feed on.

So when the Cain-ites [rulers in authority of this world-aka wickedness in High Places] declare some terrible man made disease is all happening - all people including the churched pews of religion -PANIC.

Do the sons and daughters of Abba, run in fear?
    OR
    Have they been trained up to mature IN THE SPIRIT OF LIFE
    ....ask....
    Where can death/fear/ignorance HIDE IN DIVINE LIFE?
    IT CANNOT
    Because divine LIFE IS A HIGHER ENERGY/FREQUENCY level than carnal obedience to all Cain-ite induced F.E.A.R. systems of control.

The sons and daughters of Our Abba NOW work out THEIR LIVES from a CHANGED MIND and this NEW MIND CHANGES THEIR DNA
    results
    Sickness, even death, cannot corrupt the restored divine codes that are moving back to their original positions.
    all this good news is called SALVATION of our spirit soul and body.
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

WHEREAS

Lucy, you still never answered this question below.

Lucy J.

my question is
    then you will agree Elijah
    His Ekklesia are His new race of People who do not partake of physical death,
    but remain alive in His power of the Resurrection amen
    john 11 v 24 25 26
    Now suppose you tell us, when did ye literally physically die the first death, and when were you literally resurrected from that literal first physical death?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

those jabs are now programmed to ALTER the human DNA

TO give humans a ''reptilian'' genome.

i guess rather than reproduce another Cain via Eve's womb, NEW Cains are now being reproduced via JABS.
    do you think that is hilarious?
    THINK AGAIN

its all about ''customer service and repeated business,''
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

just for the record.
    [elijah's mental state has cause me to put him on '''ignore'''
    so i am no long bothered to answer a silly SERIAL RELIGIOUS PEST. ?s
    this poor sad creature has NO depth of true spiritual understanding and a mere bible verse quoter]

WHEREAS

Why are ye running from this question Lucy.

Lucy J.

my question is
    then you will agree Elijah
    His Ekklesia are His new race of People who do not partake of physical death,
    but remain alive in His power of the Resurrection amen
    john 11 v 24 25 26

Now suppose you tell us, when did ye literally physically die the first death, and when were you literally resurrected from that literal first physical death?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Question Pharmekeia!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Today is the only annual Sabbath that is directly referred to as a Sabbath. This Sabbath is commonly called the Day of Atonement. Believers are commanded in the Law to determine and proclaim the Holy Days so may I wish each of you a very happy Sabbath.

The Law commands this about witches and sorcerers:

Exodus 22:18
    18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

In the LXX, the Greek word for a witch is used Exodus 22:18 is found to be in the plural. This Greek word is pharmakous which is the accusative plural of pharmakos. Since both Lucy and EliYah actually equate this word to present day pharmacists, is it possible that Lucy should now advocate the use of medicines considering she is firmly against what the Law requires, and is it possible that EliYah should advocate capital punishment for all pharmacists since EliYah does teach that it is sin not to observe to do as the Law requires?

Below is a link to a forum which no doubt by its name promotes the use of cannabis. The thread below contains a lengthy study in a post on the truth about "pharmekeia" in the bible which both Lucy and EliYah should find very interesting:

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/...-bible.597532/

"The truth about "pharmekeia" in the bible."

Below is a scripture from the Apocrypha:

Sirach 38:4
    4 The Lord created medicines (pharmaka) from the earth. He who is wise will not despise them.

Below is a link to a little study on Sirach 38 which you may find interesting:

https://epublications.marquette.edu/...20&context=lnq

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to declare whether pharmekeia is the practice of causing death through the giving of poison or the practice of healing through medicines derived from the earth, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

that is not the '''bible'' Spying.. but i guess the ying and yang are ever present

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Today is the only annual Sabbath that is directly referred to as a Sabbath. This Sabbath is commonly called the Day of Atonement. Believers are commanded in the Law to determine and proclaim the Holy Days so may I wish each of you a very happy Sabbath.

The Law commands this about witches and sorcerers:

Exodus 22:18
    18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

In the LXX, the Greek word for a witch is used Exodus 22:18 is found to be in the plural. This Greek word is pharmakous which is the accusative plural of pharmakos. Since both Lucy and EliYah actually equate this word to present day pharmacists, is it possible that Lucy should now advocate the use of medicines considering she is firmly against what the Law requires, and is it possible that EliYah should advocate capital punishment for all pharmacists since EliYah does teach that it is sin not to observe to do as the Law requires?

Below is a link to a forum which no doubt by its name promotes the use of cannabis. The thread below contains a lengthy study in a post on the truth about "pharmekeia" in the bible which both Lucy and EliYah should find very interesting:

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/...-bible.597532/

"The truth about "pharmekeia" in the bible."

Below is a scripture from the Apocrypha:

Sirach 38:4
    4 The Lord created medicines (pharmaka) from the earth. He who is wise will not despise them.

Below is a link to a little study on Sirach 38 which you may find interesting:

https://epublications.marquette.edu/...20&context=lnq

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to declare whether pharmekeia is the practice of causing death through the giving of poison or the practice of healing through medicines derived from the earth, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

the fruits manifested
    Good and evil can always be excused depending upon the mindset.
    You wish to do good you will find it
    - should ye wish to do evil and explain how good evil is you will find it~~
    therefore
    guess the''' fruits''' would be how many died from big pharma JABS on small babies and the excessive amounts given to small bodies before they are 1 yr old.
    the stats seems to suggest 6 in 1000 die each year from JABS
    so out from 2,000,000 live births 0.06% babies die from Jabs according to stats
    that is 12,000 babies die from PHARMA JABS

is this good fruits from our heavenly father?
    or
    from a satanic agenda to change maim and destroy human genome?
    if you are of an evil mindset you will disregard the stats and say '' but look at how many were saved from disease.
    = that ofcourse is the mindset of eating from the tree of good and evil.

i guess, each one has to decide to walk by faith as the JUST
    or
    REMAIN with tags in their ears as a slave to religion and its matrix of eating from the tree of good and evil.

THE TRUTH ON THE MATTER IS Spying you should THINK before you post - when you stand for evil murder and destroying babies you get knocked down very fast
    consider
    - herbs of the fields are vastly different from......
    * MANY ASSORTED ADDED CHEMICALS
    * assorted fetal tissues.
    * added monkey virus

just to name a few NON herbs

WHEREAS

Thumbs up Crucified With Messiah!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom!

Since Lucy and I both believe in LIFE NOW, I will answer the question that you continue to squeal at her if you will answer this question for me.

The Apostle Paul made this claim concerning himself:

Galatians 2:19-20
    19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto ELOHIM.
    20 I am crucified with Messiah nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Messiah liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of ELOHIM, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The question is: How was the Apostle Paul crucified with Messiah?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply without your usual squealing, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

i always love to set the record straight as a truth seeker.... TRUTH WINS every time

Spying has offered another version in his defense of MURDER BY BIG PHARMA and the ''spells of witchcraft'' dont not really apply to THE LEGAL murder of people under the NWO depopulation PROGRAMME and a change of genome of all humans [ ALTERED DNA - side effects unknown]

so WHERE WE HAVE a ''bible'' quote not in the bible... but nonetheless lets view it.
    Quote:
    "The Lord created medicines (pharmaka) from the earth.
    He who is wise will not despise them."
    YES that is very true as each plant always helps the human body to remain well and strong.
    For those of us who live within His empowering life HERE and NOW as per John 11 v 24 25 26 it is His essential wisdom regarding foods and diets each person needs to attain good health amen
    HE directs our path for this good-news.

The truth is
    In the JABS given to all MATRIX STYLED slaves called '' the ear tagged pews''
    * herbs of the fields
    and
    * fruits of the vines are not necessarily included in their JABS.

I didn't know eating fruits nuts and herbs could harm OR legally murder and destroy people.
    [perhaps peanuts are not great for some]

So if 12,000 babies die each year from JABS as reported - it sure aint because '' they ate their veggies'' As dear pal Spying is suggesting.
    [rotfl.]

But were legally murdered by being poisoned.
    [weeps]

So i got to thinking on this
    Whom did Jesus call a murderer from his beginning - the devil /the serpent.
    Who was the 1st murderer - Cain the hu-man hybrid birthed out from Eve - the mother of ALL living.
    The seedline of Cain is stlll here MURDERING
    WHO ARE THEY?
    They are placed in ''high places'' called '' rulers of wickedness in High places''
    Eve’s evil union with the Devil would, only bring trouble, not only to her, but to Adam, and for all mankind in the future- as well, in our world today.

THE MURDER continues.

question
    would murder be in the world [as a curse] and still continue, unless all murderers were from ''the bloodline of Cain as the serpent seed''
    - 2 seedlines
    1 from satan
    1 from Adam

hmmmm, something to ponder
    maybe Adam's bloodline progeny are incapable of murder legal or otherwise~~~~~

1 John 3:12
    Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother.
    And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother’s righteous.
    '''OF''' a small word with a massive meaning.
    “of that wicked one”.
    The word ‘of’ here in Strong’s Concordance means ‘origin’, so Cain’s “origins” are of the Devil which, again, points to him being the Devil’s seed.

Does ''Murderer'' mean just as act of killing others or DESTROYING others?
    or
    Does ''Murderer'' also mean a person who agrees with all manner of destroying tactics to harm others via any means., aka= A SILENT MAJORITY
    i think so

hmmm
    so if there is a CAIN bloodline of Murderers and their silent majority ''Yes i agree'' brotherhood
    then
    there also is a SETH bloodline of who are another seed who cannot murder main destroy legally or otherwise.
    Genesis 4:25
    And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth:
    For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew
    Seth who begat Enos, who begat Cainan, who begat Mahalaleel, who begat Jared, who begat Enoch, who begat Methuselah, who begat Lamech and who begat Noah.
    So there we have it, the Sethitic line from Adam to Noah, and all without a single mention of Cain – proving yet again that Cain was not Adam’s seed.

Something to think on.
    so now i ask
    * Whose bloodline are those people who agree with war legalized killing and bloodshed?
    * Whose bloodline are those who agree with mercy killing, abortions, and the death penalty for criminals

IF A PERSON says '' i agree with the death penalty''
    - ask?who are these people
    the fruit is
    - they have to be the devils spawn aka - hybrid hu-mans?

consider another point of interest
    All politics and religion – THE SYSTEM, THE MATRIX or THIS AGE or what the Scriptures call THIS WORLD
    – the New World Order started here with Cain, as the devil is ruler of this world according to Jesus,
    Therefore making of 2 different species.

The adam/seth bloodline without murders aka - mercy killing abortion, and lethal injection for criminals
    compared to
    The satan/cain bloodline murderers and those who agree with all manner of KILLING.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-09-2019 at 08:22 PM.

WHEREAS

so to cont - on murder, killing, destruction by MURDER INC. aka -CAIN-ITES progeny?

President Trump.
    He posted this a few minutes ago on on FB:
    posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:29 AMlink

''The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East.
    Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded.
    Millions of people have died on the other side.
    GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY!
    We went to war under a false & now dis-proven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
    There were NONE!
    Now we are slowly & carefully bringing our great soldiers & military home.
    Our focus is on the BIG PICTURE!
    THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!
    ''

Can we see a ''CAIN-ITE motive here from the previous rulerships of USA described as ''rulers of wickedness in high places''

also
    IS THERE a turn around?
    hmmmm
    interesting - somehow the TRUTH leaks out and WINS

Question is now?
    How to ''spot'' A CAIN-ITE - aka- the serpent seed THAT DWELLS among us
    aka- the bloodline of the devil called hu-man HYBRIDS.

yes,
    it has become quiet clear - those who WILL agree with MURDER in each of the forms it can take,
    The children of Cain are the biological children of Satan, and if they go in the way of evil, they will be power-hungry.
    They would also be very convincing and manipulative with lies and deceptions
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-09-2019 at 09:49 PM.

WHEREAS

amen the brethren love each other, even when they fight... they fight for each other

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom!

Since Lucy and I both believe in LIFE NOW, I will answer the question that you continue to squeal at her if you will answer this question for me.

20 I am crucified with Messiah nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Messiah liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of ELOHIM, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply without your usual squealing, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    how long dear Pal
    20years almost
    secret grin

unlesss Elijah receives that special invitation,, he is the dead .. sigh

WHEREAS

so i got to thinking again on the ''seed of the serpent''

And i can see the ancient story of human sacrifices and the torture of those victims would make our stomach turn over with horror
    [get the vomit bucket]

So each culture had its victims,,
    Young males virgins and 1st born babies all offered up to the gods in a hideous way.'
    Death ruled by sacrifices to the ''gods''

ASK
    was this done by the ordinary GRASS root level or by their religious leadership aka -those high priests and their ancient clery?
    MURDER INC ruled.
    The devilish cain-ites in power.

So as each generation passed the ''cruelty of their sacrifices'' was altered until we come to day!!!!
    Is MURDER INC flourishing?
    are the cain-ites still in power.
    OFCOURSE

human sacrifices still abound
    As example those ''weapons of mass destruction'' were non existent yet millions died from the cain-ite powerful lie.
    The killing fields over run by the blood of the innocent.
    The CAIN-ITE MURDERERS [those wicked in high places], men of renown, controlled by their papa
    The other breed,was Judas a cain-ite?
    If so Jesus said '' it would have been better if judas was never born [as a cain-ite offspring] and he ''went to his place''.
    hmmm
    Now that is interesting to ponder '' he went to his place'' = where do all cain-ites end up?????
    As sons of perdition?????

a demonic title. anti christ betrayer
    goes to their place to be destroyed -
    why
    because they are not the true creation but a mixture of a satanic seedline.

A HYBRID and NOT a child of Abba from the SETH bloodline
    not meant to be birthed into this world or this 3d dimension.
    a usurper a counterfeit
    how would the devil be destroyed?
    hmmm interesting stuff.

WHEREAS

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom!

Sincerely, Latuwr
    When did U change your name to Lucy Spying? Because Elijah did not ask U the question; and if I had my guess Elijah will not answer your question since you refuse to answer his questions.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Spying:

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, you and Spying want your own views and understandings rather than having Yah Messiah and His apostles own view and understanding of the scriptures.

Me, I prefer THEIR OWN understanding of the scriptures, and NOT mine, yours, and Spying's.
    Elijah has made everyone quite aware of your tactics and the Bible.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Spying:

I for one would love for U to show me where did Jesus speak these two words life now?