Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

next question is

why do the pews need to spend almost $600,000,000 on their christian books from ''christian book shops?

it is obvious
    they need MORE INFORMATION to help them be freed.
    they are not happy with the information contained in their Cain-ite printed bibles and their Cain-ite preachers aka - ''the paid wicked high places'' who set '' the religious agendas''
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

A religious person will do as they are told - NO MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT
    WHEREAS
    A spiritual person will do what is RIGHT- NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    why do the pews need to spend almost $600,000,000 on their christian books.?
    it is obvious
    No Lucy, they are like ye running to the internet to be carried about by every wind of doctrine and having itchy ears.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Smile

And Lucy, why won't you ask your "God" to stop letting them all die?

Then she says, Oh but I couldn't do that...then I couldn't get all that cash off the dead.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

The pews died from their SIN at a rate of 2000 each 12 mins.... according to their stats.
    Why do the pews DIE IN SIN?

WE ARE TOLD PEOPLE P.E.R.I.S.H = physically die FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

The churched get their ''knowledge'' from a FLAWED TEXT BOOK, that has become an idol to them rather than having THE SAVIOUR as the true text book, who said ''FOLLOW ME''
    Basically the text book SEEMS to have deleted , added too, lost, or destroyed most of the truth that sets men free.

No one, sitting in the pews, have the POWER TO OVERCOME their last enem -. here
    and that situation is NOT THE GOODNEWS GOSPEL ministry and not the true freedom offered By THE SAVIOUR who came to save.

death is an E.N.E.M.Y for goodness sake not a friend.

How does it happen? - from sheer ignorance
    The true life force in a child of God has been eaten up and stolen by their ENEMY.
    How was it stolen -
    It was stolen by giving out the offerings of ''fruits of the field'' by religious Cain-ites posing as ''angels of light''

The OFFERING was wrong.
    how?
    there was no SACRIFICE., of the 1st fruits.
    What does that mean?

There was no correct teaching on HOW TO DIE TO SELF [ the ruling carnal man inside] and how to GAIN christ - the empowerment verb- correctly
    or put another way
    HOW TO CORRECTLY UNDERSTAND the baptism of Fire AND KNOW HOW TO GO THROUGH IT daily.

You see the pews die from their ''fruits of the field'' offerings as a religious 'works' programme [ as a tiller ] not a ''sacrifice of self'' programme.[death to their old man]
    AND NOT MANY can stand this truth.

IF the Cain-ite Hu-man prints the bible and the Cain-ite clergy, [posing as ''angels of light ''] is preaching - this makes the whole religious programme classed as ''fruits of the field' - it doesn't work.

consider this clue
    as Jesus is out side knocking, who is inside preaching from the flawed text books.

INSIGHT
    Have you ever wondered WHY christian book shops flourish, making ''christian authors'' rich and a merchandising religion?
    Could it be the bible is not giving enough truth that sets men free???

SOMETHING TO THINK ON
    woooeeee
    In 2018, religious books generated 593.7 million U.S. dollars in sales revenue
    Lucy, if ye are true above, since ye are always harping on it, your "god" does nothing to stop them from dying, so the "god" ye serve must be the "god" of death huh?

And Lucy, ye must NEVER stop and think about the things ye teach.

I thought ye said that death was abolished, if it is, then why are people still dying?

The core problem is “”lack””

why do the pews need to spend almost $600,000,000 on their christian books from ''christian book shops?

it is obvious
    they are not happy with the information contained in their Cain-ite printed bibles and their Cain-ite preachers aka - ''the paid wicked high places'' who set '' the religious agendas''
    ———————-
    Lacking true knowledge
    Lacking answered prayers
    Lack help in all needs
    Sickness is rampant
    Death ever present
    Fasts dont work!!!

That is the fruits of the field offered by hirelings tainted with the Hu-man traits aka—angels of light—
    No one is confident to walk in the Saviours footsteps and gain john 10 v 10 (a diamond nugget) blessings
    Because of this condition many needy people turn away from Our Father bitter and angry

Frustrated

They thought they did what was required of them but it didnt work

Jesus cannot work In Unbelief
    Therefore the pews basically have wrong information and cannot Believe in the correct way that makes them FREE
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

WHEREAS

do some math

it is obvious
    if each pew person spent $1 on a ''christian book'' at the christian book shoppe, that would be 600.000.000 pew people in USA in 2017-2018 bought a book
    hmmm so
    if each book averaged $20 then 30 million christians in USA in 1 year bought a book for $20.
    so
    that is a huge amount of christian people needing HELP that is not being supplied by the christian system.
    why not
    the church has the bible doesn't it?????????????????

but
    what V.E.R.S.I.O.N
    WHOSE V.E.R.S.I.O.N.
    THEIR V.E.R.S.I.O.N
    - THAT UTTERLY FAILS TO SET THE PEWS FREE.

ITS THE ''VERSION'' that is the core problem..... because it doesn't contain ALL of the VERSION from Messiah that will make men free.

because the ''''holy fruits of REAL LIFE FREEDOM''' IS NOT THERE.
    THE PEWS remain as slaves.

no doubts about this at all.
    sigh

WHEREAS

so continuing the investigation...why the churched DIE IN SIN

Say 30,000,000 million churchians [approx] buy christian books to HELP THEM WITH THEIR FAITH.
    this would be because of bible FAILURES to supply this NEED

VERY SIMPLE TO understand

the ''holy'' Bible therefore is making THE PEW PEOPLE '' oh~~~ ye of little faith''
    the ''holy'' Bible therefore is making THE PEW PEOPLE INTO UNBELIEVERS who cannot TRUST AND HAVE TOTAL CONFIDENCE IN HIS WORD.
    WHY NOT?

BECAUSE of corruptions, false information and lies and altered inserts.
    Yet divine diamonds do appear amid the dung of man.

Is it the appointed time to remove those orange tags of religious slavery from your ear????
    hmmmm
    it is hard, as most people are molded onto the system and will fight to stay rusted on,.

Some information
    http://jailministry.faithweb.com/photo4.html

ask some simple questions?
    *why are some bibles under a ''copywrite'' - name those printers WHO get the royalty.?
    *why do christian authors basically COPYWRITE their books, when it states ''freely received - freely given''
    *why are some christian authors extremely rich from the sale of their books?
    *why are some ''pastors'' mega rich like movie stars? - yet preach from the bible.

Would you consider those who ''rob'' the christian system and gain great wealth could be termed as SONS OF CAIN - aka - '' the wickedness in high places '' [ group authority]
    Would you personally support such people?

IF YOU DON'T ASK the right ?s and find the right answers you die IN sin from lack of knowledge.

WHEREAS

THE TRUE ANSWER IS ''never good enough'' for those who remain trapped in

the MATRIX OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION and its very false concepts of Salvation and its freedom fighting Messiah.
    Yeshua.

the church pews remain enforced slaves and cannot think honestly to escape from their robes of bondage.

Jesus true testimony to this world is simple.
    You dont have to get your pants in a supernatural twist to understand His teaching,
    By His personal example for us all HE alone, makes YHWH as the god of O.T.. mankind........ a non-entity.
    YHWH was never comfortable with the TRUTH.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    THE divine MASTERPIECE,[ the family of Abba,] NEVER ASKED TO BE PAINTED.
    - THAT IS ''DEEP'' if you can ''get it''?

It is very unfortunate that YHWH, whose personal errors and laxity, were to be blamed upon the divine children when they fell below his own phony standards.
    YHWH was always ''in trouble'' as He tried to ''manage his mistakes''.

Infact if we honestly look at YHWH's rulership, there is NOTHING noteworthy to his administration, as all HIS CAPTIVES, DIED IN THE WILDERNESS OF SIN.
    ACTS of brutish evil cannot be condoned as some marvelous goodness.

There is a precious streak of divine life [our consciousness] in each one of the children of Abba, and no bit two anti god, swamped in brutality and sin, cannot overcome that divine spark with the children of Adam.
    YHWH did not abide in the ethics of his profession AND REMEMBER = his regrets and his revenge are not PARTS OF PERFECTION.

there is an old saying '' the QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT, depends upon the SKILL OF THE WORKMAN''
    - THE TRUTH is a respecter of no one, and will never fail to expose the real culprits.
    The truth is ''the O.T. god of war is never the N T ''Prince of Peace''.
    Until you get this fixed IN your mind, you too will die in YHWH's wilderness of sin.

btw
    I NO LONGER reply to Elijah and his 2 sox puppets,

WHEREAS

the MATRIX OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION and its very false concepts of Salvation and its freedom fighting Messiah.
    Yeshua.

the church pews remain enforced slaves and cannot think honestly to escape from their robes of bondage.

Jesus true testimony to this world is simple.
    You dont have to get your pants in a supernatural twist to understand His teaching,
    By His personal example for us all HE alone, makes YHWH as the god of O.T.. mankind........ a non-entity.
    YHWH was never comfortable with the TRUTH.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    THE divine MASTERPIECE,[ the family of Abba,] NEVER ASKED TO BE PAINTED.
    - THAT IS ''DEEP'' if you can ''get it''?

It is very unfortunate that YHWH, whose personal errors and laxity, were to be blamed upon the divine children when they fell below his own phony standards.
    YHWH was always ''in trouble'' as He tried to ''manage his mistakes''.

Infact if we honestly look at YHWH's rulership, there is NOTHING noteworthy to his administration, as all HIS CAPTIVES, DIED IN THE WILDERNESS OF SIN.
    ACTS of brutish evil cannot be condoned as some marvelous goodness.

There is a precious streak of divine life [our consciousness] in each one of the children of Abba, and no bit two anti god, swamped in brutality and sin, cannot overcome that divine spark with the children of Adam.
    YHWH did not abide in the ethics of his profession AND REMEMBER = his regrets and his revenge are not PARTS OF PERFECTION.

there is an old saying '' the QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT, depends upon the SKILL OF THE WORKMAN''
    - THE TRUTH is a respecter of no one, and will never fail to expose the real culprits.
    The truth is ''the O.T. god of war is never the N T ''Prince of Peace''.
    Until you get this fixed IN your mind, you too will die in YHWH's wilderness of sin.

btw
    I NO LONGER reply to Elijah and his 2 sox puppets,
    U just did answer Elijah above; and U and the administrator's teaching of your best Life Now is the same teaching of Joel Osteen, and U're merely their sox puppet. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Best_Life_Now
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Question Noah's Wife?

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

May you also be blessed to someday keep this most joyous Festival, the Season of our Joy!

You have written on this thread that Noah's wife saved by the Ark was a daughter of Cain. Would you be so kind to share with me how you determined this to be so?

Thanking you in advance for your telling, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs down Watch Your Words!

Hi Peach,

May you also be blessed to someday keep this most joyous Festival, the Season of our Joy!

In my humble opinion it is very unladylike to refer to another lady as a dumb broad as you have just done concerning Lucy. Please do not do so again.

While the Scriptures are indeed a blessing, the greater blessing occurs when our Heavenly Father opens our hearts and minds to see and understand the secret things which belong to HIM. This did happen for the Apostle Peter (see Matthew 16:17), and it likewise does happen for anyone who comes to believe in LIFE NOW!

Thanking you in advance for taking this warning seriously, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Cains race did not die out with The Flood, it continued, but how?

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

You have written on this thread that Noah's wife saved by the Ark was a daughter of Cain.
    Would you be so kind to share with me how you determined this to be so?

Thanking you in advance for your telling, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Cain’s race did not die out with The Flood, it continued, but how?
    According to the King James Bible, Noah’s wife is only referred to as “Mrs Noah” (my terminology), but who was she?

In order for the line of Cain to bridge the flood one of the eight redeemed survivors that entered the ark had to be a descendant of Cain.

We also need to understand is that at this point in mankind’s history IS the tribal seed line is carried by the male side and it does not change to the female side until Sarah, Abraham’s first wife.

The Adamic/Sethitic line is carried by all three sons for they were all sons of Adam via Seth and therefore men, not hu-man beings.
    The racial identity of Mrs Noah, for it is she who is the link pin to this fascinating story.

A woman mentioned in Genesis 4:22 by the name of Naamah who was the sister of Tubal-Cain so she was, most definitely, a descendant of Cain.
    The thing is, was she Noah’s wife?

The answer, and suspiciously so once more, cannot be found in the King James Bible so THERE is no option but to look elsewhere for the evidence.
    Naamah was Noah’s wife according to the Midrash Genesis Rabbah

seeking Mrs Noah

Jasher 5:15-16
    And thou shalt raise up seed, and thy children with thee, in the midst of the earth; and Noah went and took a wife, and he chose Naamah the daughter of Enoch, and she was five hundred and eighty years old.
    16 And Noah was four hundred and ninety-eight years old, when he took Naamah for a wife.
    returning to the bible
    we read the account of Ham’s wickedness or his wicked sin perpetrated upon his father, Noah.
    Here again the King James Bible leaves much to be desired in its recording of this crucial event in mankind’s history.

what was the real meaning of Ham “uncovering his father’s nakedness?”

Noah carried the Adamic BLOOD line which he gave to his three sons with Shem being the premier son

Ham was reddish brown and Japheth was yellow and slit eyed but they were still Adamic.

Ham’s offspring from his wife were NOT cursed, only his offspring (Canaan) from his mother (Naamah) was cursed.
    Canaan having been conceived through incestuous sex brought Cain’s BLOOD back to life AFTER the flood.
    ALL Cain’s previous offspring died in the flood – Noah’s wife was the only survivor of Cain and her Cainite blood would have remained dormant had she not sinned with her son Ham and produced Canaan.

WHEREAS

Hi Peach,

In my humble opinion it is very unladylike to refer to another lady as a dumb broad as you have just done concerning Lucy. Please do not do so again.

While the Scriptures are indeed a blessing, the greater blessing occurs when our Heavenly Father opens our hearts and minds to see and understand the secret things which belong to HIM. This did happen for the Apostle Peter (see Matthew 16:17), and it likewise does happen for anyone who comes to believe in LIFE NOW!

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Do ye really know the meaning of this προσωπολημψία Greek word, and IF ye do, then ye should also issue the same warning to ye gift giving Pet Deuteronomy 16:19, or do ye think it's also ladylike for Lucy to be calling people MENTALLY ILL, and calling the scriptures DUNG OF MAN??

Also, incase ye don't know what this προσωπολημψία Greek word means, I will post the scriptural link below of ALL of the scriptures that ye BREAK.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+persons&t=KJV

προσωποληψία prosōpolēpsa, pros-o-pol-ape-see'-ah; from G4381; partiality, i.e. favoritism:respect of persons.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4382&t=KJV

And don't expect others to fall for ye none scriptural existence of life now, because Yah Messiah sure does NOT speak these words nor teaches it.

Hi Peach,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Also Spying,

Peach does observe the festivals, she said so last year, or have ye already forgotten how she corrected you and Ken for not observing the F.O.T. by building ye own BOOTHS.

I remember reading it of her.