Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are 16th cousins.

Lucy,

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are 16th cousins.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...ns-experts-say
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

A mystery so powerful

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    No one on earth would be called McCain ruling in “””high places of wickedness”””
    Mc - son of
    Cain - the serpent seed line not affiliated with the sperm of Adam

A co incidence?
    1 john
    Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
    LACK OF KNOWLEDGE kills
    A MYSTERY SO POWERFUL.... look for the fruit [ not what the lips say]
    The offspring of Cain - the Hu-man..... always defends evil - evil becomes goodness, war is for peace,
    A revelation made manifest - ONE most important to understand
    If you understand 1 mystery you will understand all others.
    Cain's seed the beginning of Murder.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

cont... Oh yes. we will see the religious ''poo pars'' arise and mock from ignorance

but remember
    Jesus 1st lesson to His Ekklesia is to - BECOME A FRUIT INSPECTOR.
    [dont watch their mouth move - look at their manifesting life styles.]
    The M.O. to look for is M.U.R.D.E.R.= MURDER Inc. aka - all manner of killings.- that leads to the taking of life.

Following are quotations from the Gospel of Philip and the Zohar.

Adultery occurred first, then murder.
    And (Cain) was begotten in adultery, for he was the son of the serpent.
    Therefore he became a manslayer just like his other father (the serpent), and he killed his brother (Abel).
    [Source: Gospel of Philip, verse 46]
    look at Adam’s firstborn son. In the 4th chapter of Genesis we are told that Cain became jealous of his brother Abel for God had regard for Abel’s offering, but not for Cain’s.
    In his anger, Cain slew his brother Abel, becoming the first murderer.

When the last Adam came, the firstborn of the Father, He demonstrated an entirely different mind and behavior.
    The last Adam did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them
    (Luke 9:56).
    The son of the first Adam, when asked by God where his brother Abel was, responded by saying, “Am I my brother’s keeper?”
    The last Adam demonstrated that humanity was called to be their brother’s keeper.

THE LAST BORN SONS AND DAUGHTERS...To fit the pattern, however, we must not compare Christ to Cain, for the last Adam is a parallel/opposite of the first Adam.
    We must compare the firstborn sons of the last Adam (Christ) to the firstborn son of the first Adam.
    The firstborn sons of Christ are the overcomers who will attain to the first resurrection.
    These will be the first to enter into resurrection life in Christ here.

AND sweet LUCY SAID amen amen amen
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.

the fruit of Cain - MURDER Inc...look~~ as this FRUIT speaketh for itself.

if you don't know the greatest of all mysteries, you will remain blind to ''who is who and what goes with what'' and the fruit they bear.
    ''wickedness in High places'' - the M.O.

cont........................................
    offspring of the serpent has 3 MAIN characterists.

* religion - EVERY FORM of belief that doesnt have THE GOODWILL towards men and love joy and peace as its mainstay
    * murder - EVERY FORM of killing from 1 single murder to the eradication of nations.
    * Jealousy - A CHIEF deadly sin

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y. - if there is a difference, or a favorite - jealousy moves in.
    so there was a massive difference between Abel and Cain and Cain knew it.
    So ~ it seems when Cain, viewed Abel, with jealousy it drove him finally to Murder.
    Cain was moved to jealousy. yet this sin would not just appear, but must be a inherited sin from birth and grew.
    THEREFORE Making the serpent JEALOUS - A JEALOUS being then giving his fruit to a jealous offspring aka Cain

[ the serpent was jealous of Adam and Eve,]- some have suggested the serpent was asked to BOW DOWN to the child of God - the highest creation?? ANd the woman being highest of all as the last creation as HELPMEET aka ''saviour''

Jealousy forms the false religious teaching that leads to murder?
    Yahweh gods of the O T fame also claim to be jealous and gods of war who dwell in darkness.
    they dwell in a world of darkness - that is their M.O.

JESUS IS THE TRUE LIGHT, THAT enlightens every man.
    '' the people who walked in darkness saw a great light.''

have you seen the light? or do you still remain trapped in the darkness of jealousy and Murder under the law of Yahwehs?
    remembering Cain was religious too but failed to offer the best offering- making his ''offerings'' useless and weak.

i hope ye remember those 2 words ''WEAK'' and '' USELESS''. [clues]
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

Entrusted with the Oracles of Elohim!

Shalom Eliyahu, we have ad nauseam explained to you how the 7th Day of the WEEK is according to the day set forth by the Jews. As the Apostle Paul taught, there was an advantage to being a Jew as THEY were given (entrusted with) the ORACLES of ELohim (Romans 3:1-2), and even though they were "hardened" in part, Israel is coming back into the Salvation found in Messiah (Romans 11:25-29). Presently, Jews believe this concerning which day Shabbat falls on (How-Do-We-Know-Which-Day-is-Shabbat), so I would suggest you getting busy trying to TEACH them about YOUR lunar sabbath, instead of you asking us to PROVE which day Shabbat falls on. And while you are at it, you might have just the same amount of success in teaching Astronauts about the FLAT EARTH. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

The question still has NOT been answered directy Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, we have ad nauseam explained to you how the 7th Day of the WEEK is according to the day set forth by the Jews. As the Apostle Paul taught, there was an advantage to being a Jew as THEY were given (entrusted with) the ORACLES of ELohim (Romans 3:1-2), and even though they were "hardened" in part, Israel is coming back into the Salvation found in Messiah (Romans 11:25-29). Presently, Jews believe this concerning which day Shabbat falls on (How-Do-We-Know-Which-Day-is-Shabbat), so I would suggest you getting busy trying to TEACH them about YOUR lunar sabbath, instead of you asking us to PROVE which day Shabbat falls on. And while you are at it, you might have just the same amount of success in teaching Astronauts about the FLAT EARTH. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, this is the question that I asked, and it still has not been answered directly, and Paul never wrote and told us to follow the Jews in the texts above either.

Now, I asked of ye: Now, I'm going to demand of you, to show me in the scriptures where your [word] Satyrday sabbath is found, and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

And still NO direct answer to the question as usual, and ye are only beating around the question, and there was ANOTHER question that both you and Spying avoided and never answered either.

Since you THINK that the Jews are correct in keeping a Satyrday Sabbath, then WHY are you and Spying not also keeping and observing their new moons, and feast days along with their postponement rules too?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Thumbs up My Messiah Yahushua Made The Sabbath Day!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asked:

"Now, I asked of ye: Now, I'm going to demand of you, to show me in the scriptures where your [word] Satyrday sabbath is found, and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?"

As both of us are well aware, the present day English names for the days of the week and for the months of the year which basically came down to us from the Romans are not found in either the Old or New Testament Scriptures.

My reason for asserting that the weekly Sabbath Day is Saturday is based upon the information found in Genesis 1 concerning the recreation or renewal of the planet Earth on which we now live. The recreation week was seven days, no more no less. Messiah Yahushua says that the Sabbath Day was made. Of course, this Sabbath Day which was made was the 7th Day of the renewal week.

We are informed by Moses that darkness covered the face of the Deep at the beginning of the recreation week. Apparently, at the beginning of this renewal week, water covered the Earth, and no dry land existed, and there also was no light.

Light was created on the 1st Day, and this light was not the light of the Sun or of the Moon. Neither were present in relation to the Earth on the 1st Day. This was also true of the 2nd Day and true of the 3rd Day. The light of the first three Days of the renewal week was not the light of the Sun and Moon as Lunatics like yourself have need of arguing since you believe that the Moon establishes or numbers the days of all weeks.

This is not true of the recreation or renewal week. The Sun and the Moon were not set in the expanse of the space around the Earth until the 4th Day. Accordingly, the source of the light of the first three Days of the renewal week is something other than the Sun and the Moon.

It is the height of foolishness to even begin to suggest that the light of the Sun and the Moon was the light created by ELOHIM on the 1st Day. The Moon does not number the Days of the recreation week. ELOHIM numbered the Days, and ELOHIM created the week thereby and not the physical Moon; therefore, the physical Moon has absolute no authority over the Sabbath Day, that is, unless Lunatics like yourself can prove to me that the physical Moon made the Sabbath Day.

Did the physical Moon make the Sabbath Day, EliYah?

Thanking you in advance for your recognition that I did give you an answer to your demand, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

I know Yah Messiah created the Sabbath, but He also created the moon, and appointed

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asked:

"Now, I asked of ye: Now, I'm going to demand of you, to show me in the scriptures where your [word] Satyrday sabbath is found, and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?"

As both of us are well aware, the present day English names for the days of the week and for the months of the year which basically came down to us from the Romans are not found in either the Old or New Testament Scriptures.

My reason for asserting that the weekly Sabbath Day is Saturday is based upon the information found in Genesis 1 concerning the recreation or renewal of the planet Earth on which we now live. The recreation week was seven days, no more no less. Messiah Yahushua says that the Sabbath Day was made. Of course, this Sabbath Day which was made was the 7th Day of the renewal week.

We are informed by Moses that darkness covered the face of the Deep at the beginning of the recreation week. Apparently, at the beginning of this renewal week, water covered the Earth, and no dry land existed, and there also was no light.

Light was created on the 1st Day, and this light was not the light of the Sun or of the Moon. Neither were present in relation to the Earth on the 1st Day. This was also true of the 2nd Day and true of the 3rd Day. The light of the first three Days of the renewal week was not the light of the Sun and Moon as Lunatics like yourself have need of arguing since you believe that the Moon establishes or numbers the days of all weeks.

This is not true of the recreation or renewal week. The Sun and the Moon were not set in the expanse of the space around the Earth until the 4th Day. Accordingly, the source of the light of the first three Days of the renewal week is something other than the Sun and the Moon.

It is the height of foolishness to even begin to suggest that the light of the Sun and the Moon was the light created by ELOHIM on the 1st Day. The Moon does not number the Days of the recreation week. ELOHIM numbered the Days, and ELOHIM created the week thereby and not the physical Moon; therefore, the physical Moon has absolute no authority over the Sabbath Day, that is, unless Lunatics like yourself can prove to me that the physical Moon made the Sabbath Day.

Did the physical Moon make the Sabbath Day, EliYah?

Thanking you in advance for your recognition that I did give you an answer to your demand, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I know Yah Messiah created the Sabbath, but He also created the moon, and appointed the moon for His appointments, including the weekly Sabbath as His first appointed time Leviticus 23:1-4; Psalms 104:19.

And the re-creation week began on a dark moon, and the sun and moon were only appointed on day 4 to function, but they were created before day 4, and the first re-creation day was a new moon day.

And Spying, and NO the word "Saturday" is NOT found in the scriptures at all, and that is an answer to this part of this question, but ye did not answer and tell us this part of the question.

and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

And ye NEVER answered this question below either.

Since you THINK that the Jews are correct in keeping a Satyrday Sabbath, then WHY are you and Spying not also keeping and observing their new moons, and feast days along with their postponement rules too?

The Rules of Postponement of the Jewish Calendar.

In case you or others are wondering what is The Jewish Postponement rules then take your pick reading about them here below.

https://www.google.com/search?source...=1571586297747

New Moon=1st day of month 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th=six workdays. 8th=first Sabbath of the month. 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th=six workdays 15th=second Sabbath=FULL MOON 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st=six workdays 22nd=third Sabbath of the month=waning moon 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th=six workdays 29th=last Sabbath of month=waning moon

And IF they the Jewish people followed the calendar above that is in the scriptures, this would eliminate even having to use their postponement rules altogether, and there would be no need for them.

Are ye not a lunatick too?

And Spying,

The Moon does not number the Days of the recreation week. ELOHIM numbered the Days, and ELOHIM created the week thereby and not the physical Moon; therefore, the physical Moon has absolute no authority over the Sabbath Day, that is, unless Lunatics like yourself can prove to me that the physical Moon made the Sabbath Day.
    I have never said that the moon created the Sabbath, but Yah Messiah did create BOTH, and Yah, Moses, and David did say that the moon determines Yah's appointment times Genesis 1:14; Leviticus 23:1-4; Psalms 104:19, and this is a scriptural fact, and the weekly Sabbath is Yah's very FIRST appointment time He listed in Leviticus 23:1-4.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=14&t=KJV#14

And here: http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Lev&c=23&t=KJV#3

And here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+seasons&t=KJV

Are ye not a lunatic too, because even ye say that Messiah is the New Moon, then WHY are ye even looking for the new moon each month to observe it?

I love you people Spying, and I love the Jewish people, the Jewish people are my people, I'm NOT anti-Semitic, because I'm a Semite too, and I want people to know the truth of the scriptures, it's the only way to really show love toward people.

If anyone ever had a dentist appointment, and ye showed up to the dentist a day or two late what would he do, and who is going to be the most fussy about keeping an appointment time, Yah the Creator, or ye dentist?

Show Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, this is the question that I asked, and it still has not been answered directly, and Paul never wrote and told us to follow the Jews in the texts above either.

Now, I asked of ye: Now, I'm going to demand of you, to show me in the scriptures where your [word] Satyrday sabbath is found, and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

And still NO direct answer to the question as usual, and ye are only beating around the question, and there was ANOTHER question that both you and Spying avoided and never answered either.

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, we have been down this path before, and Spying admitted that the word "Saturday/Satyrday" is not written in the Scriptures, just like YOUR 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th Sabbath days are NOT written in the Scriptures, or can you NOW Show Me. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Sweet Lucy!

Lucy, you would think that as sweet as you are that you would be able to respond. Are we not "cousins" since you feel my name Ken makes me a "kenite," and doesn't your name Smith make you a descendant of Cain also, that is IF you are correct about how names determine what DNA we have. And about sacrificing the FIRSTBORN, was it YOUR heavenly father who made the change from killing little baby boys to instead killing a pair of turtledoves or two young pigeons? Finally, since you TEACH that Satan was the controller of murder, death, and the grave BEFORE the Cross, it is NOW your deity who CONTROLS all the murders, rapes, deaths, and atrocities SINCE the Cross? Come on now sweet Lucy, don't let the CAT get your tongue. Ken

the line of Cain the hu-man offspring of the devil. a great mystery

for ImHebrew

that through death He might destroy him that HAD the power of death, that is, the Devil..."
    (Heb.2:14)

Jesus took the "keys of the grave and death" from Satan.
    The truth out,.
    Every murder every slaughter every killing prior to the cross - satan was the controller.

Now Jesus has the key authority over death - so why do people still die?
    Seems their death is self inflicted
    Jesus cannot work in their unbelief so '' the dead already bury the dead''
    Jesus killed no one - they were already classed as '' the dead''
    why?
    We are told people PERISH = physically die from lack of knowledge - they believe incorrectly.... billions do.
    When Jesus said '' it is finished'' HE HAD DONE EVERYTHING to secure eternal life and life changing salvation as goodwill to all men

''You can take the horse to water but ye cannot make it drink.''
    i guess it is the case of the 8 veils.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5AARL1Qsys
    that Matrix remains the indoctrination of all society,

WHY ONLY A FEW find eternal life here? - according to Messiah?
    John 11 v 24 25 26. - fully explains MESSIAH condition for how to remain here IN His power of the resurrection.
    if you don't believe HIM and His invitation to friends you don't get THE POWER of His life here.

as for Cain the offspring of satan .... MC CAIN son of Cain is a name still in existence and part of ''wickedness in High places''.
    if THAT WAS NOT THE TRUTH why would this name and its derivatives still remain
    THE WORD KENITE 7017 (Excerpt from an old SC study) When the word Kenite is used, you simply are saying "Cain" in the Hebrew language.
    The seed-line of Satan leads you to the sons of Cain
    as for Smith it is not a derivate of ''son of Cain'' no ....a smith was a lance NOT A TRIBE...A LANCE is an object a kennite is a tribe of people.

THE WORD KENITE 7017 (Excerpt from an old SC study) When the word Kenite is used, you simply are saying "Cain" in the Hebrew language.
    The seed-line of Satan leads you to the sons of Cain
    Kenite = there was no ''Smith-ite '' bible tribe
    Smith is a surname originating in England.
    It is the most prevalent surname in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States, and the fifth most common surname

two seed lines
    Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.
    10 By this the children of God are distinguished from the children of the devil:
    Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is anyone who does not love his brother.
    11 This is the message you have heard from the beginning:
    We should love one another.
    some good advice
    Imhebrew you need to give up the phony worship of the OT and Moses fast
    and find some romance - it will bring new joy and life to that dried up prune existence you have now.
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

I will show ye, and we will see if ye will believe and accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, we have been down this path before, and Spying admitted that the word "Saturday/Satyrday" is not written in the Scriptures, just like YOUR 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th Sabbath days are NOT written in the Scriptures, or can you NOW Show Me. Ken
    Ken,

Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD/Yahweh: on the eighth day(8th day) shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD/Yahweh: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein Leviticus 23:36.

on the eighth day(8th day) shall be an holy convocation

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...vocation&t=KJV

Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD/Yahweh seven days: on the first day shall be a Sabbath, and on the eighth day(8th day) shall be a Sabbath. Leviticus 23:39.

and on the eighth day (8th day) shall be a Sabbath.

This verse plainly tells ye, that the eighth day (8th day) is a Sabbath.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ghth+day&t=KJV

Ye never answered these questions below directly either.

and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

And ye and Spying NEVER answered this question below either.