Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    =
    You are a cyber bully
    s called cyber bullying....a curse of ''social media''
    BTW

Didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?

So can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''

its called cyber bullying.

why do they dismiss their 13th apostles instruction - could it be because they are tares?
    could it be the hatred for the true life giving gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven?

you Elijah and your 2 sox puppets are a cyber bully = just like HIM - HWA

A FOUL RELIGIOUS BULLY - a religious criminal
    POSTS AFTER POST you play this game but you lose each time because THE TRUE REMAINS - NO MIXING THE LAW WITH THE GOSPEL

RELIGIOUS criminals work together they are called a JUDAIZER - con men who pervert the gospel
    Attachment 730

this man murdered the gospel as does Elijah
    Lucy J.

There is NO truth in you, ye are like ye "abba=patter" the devil, he has no truth of scriptures in him either.

How do you know if someone is in denial?

10 Signs You Are in Serious Denial

1.You avoid talking about the issue. ...
    2.You use other people's behaviors as evidence that you don't have a problem. ...
    3.You promise future control to ward off concern. ...
    4.You deny a problem absolutely. ...
    5.You rationalize your substance abuse behaviors. ...
    6.You blame others for your problem. ...
    7.You ignore the advice and concern of loved ones.

https://www.google.com/search?q=some...=1568824633857
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

THE JUDAIZERS murder the true gospel

they are cyber bullyies

What is the CRIME of these 3 men + 2 sox puppets
    The crime is to teach others how to remain a captive to the Law of Moses

these 3 men are a part of this religious crime syndicate and - the greatest religious con job in the last 200 years= the mixing of the gospel to the law of Moses,

armstrong-crime-family.jpg

BTW
    didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?
    so can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''
    why do they dismiss their 13th apostles instruction - could it be because they are tares?
    could it be the hatred for the true life giving gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven?
    Col 2 v 16
    Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
    Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    BTW some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

they are cyber bullyies

these 3 men are a part of this religious crime syndicate and - the greatest religious con job in the last 200 years= the mixing of the gospel to the law of Moses,

BTW
    didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?
    so can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''
    Lucy J.

Ye are the daughter of a murderer, and ye follow ye "abba's" pattern everyday.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And Lucy J.

'' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?
    You don't keep the new moon, feasts, nor Sabbaths, and Paul is NOT saying to not judge right from wrong here either, which proves ye don't understand him at all, he is saying let the body of Messiah judge these matters.

Lucy,

Ye lie and slander the hell out of all of us on here, and ye think that's not cyber bullying too?

Spying has already let the cat out of bag on ye lie of seldom on the forums with him.

THE religious MURDER INC...how? as Judaizers mixing the law with the gospel =NO

they are cyber bullyies WHO HATE THE GOSPEL TRUTH - THE LAW = OLD WINE IS NOT ADDED TO THE NEW WINE OF THE GOSPEL - JESUS SAID SO

BTW

Col 2 v 16

=
    BUT THESE judaizers bully and abuse me for standing up for the truth and shout out against the work of demons = AKA = JUDAIZERS = Judaizers are Christians? who teach it is necessary to adopt Jewish customs and practices, especially those found in the Law of Moses, to be saved.
    NOTE WELL WHO THEY ARE

AND THEIR ''''BOSS'''' HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS EVIL CULTIST.

THE RELIGIOUS CRIMINAL '''killed'' MILLIONS VIA HIS PHONY GOSPEL.=Mr Wicked Judaizer himself
    This term includes groups who claim the necessity of continued obedience to the Law of Moses found in the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Bible) for gentiles.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    BTW some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

they are cyber bullyies WHO HATE THE GOSPEL TRUTH - THE LAW = OLD WINE IS NOT ADDED TO THE NEW WINE OF THE GOSPEL - JESUS SAID SO

BTW

Col 2 v 16

=
    BUT THESE judaizers bully and abuse me for standing up for the truth and shout out against the work of demons = AKA = JUDAIZERS = Judaizers are Christians? who teach it is necessary to adopt Jewish customs and practices, especially those found in the Law of Moses, to be saved.
    NOTE WELL WHO THEY ARE

AND THEIR ''''BOSS'''' HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS EVIL CULTIST.

THE RELIGIOUS CRIMINAL '''killed'' MILLIONS VIA HIS PHONY GOSPEL.=Mr Wicked Judaizer himself
    This term includes groups who claim the necessity of continued obedience to the Law of Moses found in the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Bible) for gentiles.
    Well Lucy J.

Ye are a religious murderer and criminal according to Yah Messiah below, and ye sure don't enter in His way either.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He/She that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber John 10:1.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a+robber&t=KJV

check mate......................... poor elijah

SOME HISTORY
    A LITTLE RESEARCH WILL REVEAL
    At the Council of Trent in the 16th century, the Catholic Church explicitly denied the idea of salvation by faith alone.
    Catholics have always held that certain sacraments are necessary for salvation.
    The issues for the 1st-century Judaizers were circumcision and Sabbath-keeping.

I ALSO NOTICED THE 13TH APOSTLE CALLED THE JUDAIZERS dogs

Paul was so bold as to call the Judaizers dogs and evil workers.
    HEY ELIJAH you are now called a dog.
    HOW FUNNY IS THAT,

what is that you said about ''''dogs....'
    caught in your own trap
    funny funny hey man.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.

'SPECIALLY FOR KENNY DOLL''.....AKA .....iamhebrew

* fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT from the false witness Elijah

i like the truth

I have been on LA forum for 19 years from 2001ad approx.
    that is
    19 Years = 6,935 Days = 6935 Days
    Of that time I have posted mostly each day [but not always each day.]
    I have posted approx. 16700 posts here
    I was recently asked this question by Elijah that went like this

Elijahs post #736 to me was
    Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?
    Lucy,
    I will let ye study on answering this question tonight, because this soul or spirit must get some sleep and rest, unlike the lying Jezebel that claims she never soul sleeps.
    I posted.....
    "as for your weird question ELIJAH
    very seldom over 20yrs have i been on the same forums as Spying and IamHebrew, at same time'
    sigh
    Our links of ''compatability'' were rather severed, once Herbert Armstrong apostacy teaching, began to preach to me from his grave
    aka - trying so hard to keep parts of the 613 commandments that could not be kept."
    Spying entered the fray to post
    Lucy's Past Activity With Me!
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

You asked this question of Lucy:

"And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?"

And here is her answer to you:

"as for your weird question ELIJAH
    very seldom over 20yrs have i been on the same forums as Spying and IamHebrew, at same time'
    sigh
    Our links of ''compatability'' were rather severed, once Herbert Armstrong apostacy teaching, began to preach to me from his grave
    aka - trying so hard to keep parts of the 613 commandments that could not be kept."

Here are several links which show that Lucy and I did post together on a number of forums in the past:

https://zolaboard.levitt.com/ubbthre...=799410&page=1

Can a Believer overcome their physical death Now?
    Can a Believer overcome physical death Now? --------hello to all!I am asking some forums this question regarding...

Lucy ID on the above Forum is New Discovery. I am Resolute on the above forum.

http://www.iljboards.com/showthread.php?t=32464

Lucy's ID on the above forum is ladyLucySmith and my ID is Spying. Look at my first post on the above thread.

http://www.tzaddikim.org/forums/showthread.php?t=346

it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH - Tzaddikim Discussion Forums
    it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH Open Theology Discussion

On the above thread Lucy's ID is Alive and my ID is Latuwr.

In the past, Lucy and I have visited many forums together in an attempt to teach LIFE NOW. Most of the forums would boot us off or close the threads to stop our telling as Lucy likes to say about herself. Many of the forums on which we posted together no longer exist. I don't think that Lucy ever posted with ImAHebrew and myself on the same forum at the same time unless it would have been at the beginnings of Lo Ammi.

If you are able to read the three threads above, you will see that Lucy was not nearly as open about here lawlessness as she is today. Indeed, if you should happen to read the post that ImAHebrew recently posted on the "Shame Sex Marriage" Thread, it can readily be stated that Lucy in respect to transgressing the Law in a physical sense has only recently come out of the closet.

Hoping that this information has been helpful to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Looking closely at Spying comment we find
    = several links which show that Lucy and I did post together on a number of forums in the past:
    3 named = many forums now closed unnamed.
    I don't think that Lucy ever posted with ImAHebrew and myself on the same forum at the same time unless it would have been at the beginnings of Lo Ammi.

How many is ''many forums exactly'' 2 10 300 1000 10,000?
    infact Spying has given a wrong impression of our forum activities = ''''SELDOM is the true facts''''
    infact there were NOT many forums at all.

We seldom posted together as Spying revealed He was converted into Armstrongism and we had strong disagreements over sabbath keeping as part of salvation and the need to keep Saturday to prove we were saved
    rubbish.
    IT IS BE HIS INVITATION to His friends john 11 v 24 25 26
    - No one can assume they have LIFE NOW IN THE POWER OF THE RESURRECTION
    WHY NOT?
    THE OFFER AND ADVICE WAS MADE TO HIS FRIENDS NO ONE GETS IN VIA THE BACK DOOR VIA THEIR WORKS OF THE LAW

so out of 19 years
    OR
    7000 days - if I had spent 30 days or 60 days out from 7000 days approx - posting briefly on forums about LIFE NOW would be an exaggeration
    spying answer
    I don't think that Lucy ever posted with ImAHebrew and myself on the same forum at the same time unless it would have been at the beginnings of Lo Ammi
    THAT ANSWER IS''' seldom'''' BASICALLY BECAUSE IAMHEBREW WAS ALWAYS DIFFICULT AND MOST FORUMS FOUND him argumentative
    ALSO
    Most posters and the admin disagreed with the power of life IN the resurrection, so not much success happened, it was basically ''short and sweet and move on please''
    I guess because FEW find eternal life As for Spying remark ''coming out from the closet''
    i was never in it as i made it very clear i was not into Herbert Armstrong apostacy
    infact IN 2001 l.a. FORUM NOW DEFUNCT
    Spying was rather annoyed with me over a man named ''robert''?? valid name?? who wanted to be a law abider and i told him off very early and said I DONT BELIEVE THE LIE

When we are taught from Messiah we do grow from glory to glory and never remain stagnant like a smelly river
    Each day new information comes as we grow into His likeness.... amen
    And what we believed yesterday is not how we believe today as Messiah removes all religious sewerage

I dont like to be ''ripped off'' by false information against me.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-19-2019 at 03:10 AM.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.

Jezz.

very seldom

sel·dom

/ˈseldəm/

adverb

adverb: seldom

not often; rarely.

not often; rarely.
    U don't even know the meaning of the English word; and if U do, then U twist it in your favor.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Lucy J.

THE OFFER AND ADVICE WAS MADE TO HIS FRIENDS NO ONE GETS IN VIA THE BACK DOOR VIA THEIR WORKS OF THE LAW
    Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.....

But wilt thou know, O vain man/person, that faith without works is dead?
    James 2:18-20.

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Revelation 3:8.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...hy+works&t=KJV

Good works, see here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...od+works&t=KJV

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. John 10:1.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a+robber&t=KJV

As I said Lucy J. I'm not going to argue with you over your self inflated lies and ego trips, but I will correct you using Yah Messiah and His own apostles written words, and it's you who are a thief and a robber.

And I think both Spying and Ken can understand my spiritual meaning of ye being a thief and a robber.

YES IT IS VERY POSSIBLE Elijah '' BIRDS OF A FEATHER'', STUFF

And I think both Spying and Ken can understand my spiritual meaning of ye being a thief and a robber.

AND JUDAIZERS DO TEND TO STICK TOGETHER in a wicked throng - Paul called them dogs.
    woof woof
    '''who let the dogs out'''

but the thing is THE TRUTH IS ON MY SIDE. HURRAH
    AND THAT old chump is the best of all.

the JUDAIZER makes a mockery of the gospel
    woof woof
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.

Smile

AND JUDAIZERS DO TEND TO STICK TOGETHER in a wicked throng - Paul called them dogs.
    woof woof
    '''who let the dogs out'''

but the thing is THE TRUTH IS ON MY SIDE. HURRAH
    AND THAT old chump is the best of all.

the JUDAIZER makes a mockery of the gospel
    woof woof
    Lucy J. the J. stands for Jezebel Smith,

Ye are exactly like the Pharisee Judaizers, ye reject Messiah and play act like them, and Paul calls you a dog, WOOF, WOOF,