Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    =
    You are a cyber bully
    s called cyber bullying....a curse of ''social media''
    BTW

Didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?

So can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''

its called cyber bullying.

why do they dismiss their 13th apostles instruction - could it be because they are tares?
    could it be the hatred for the true life giving gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven?

you Elijah and your 2 sox puppets are a cyber bully = just like HIM - HWA

A FOUL RELIGIOUS BULLY - a religious criminal
    POSTS AFTER POST you play this game but you lose each time because THE TRUE REMAINS - NO MIXING THE LAW WITH THE GOSPEL

RELIGIOUS criminals work together they are called a JUDAIZER - con men who pervert the gospel
    Attachment 730

this man murdered the gospel as does Elijah
    Lucy J.

There is NO truth in you, ye are like ye "abba=patter" the devil, he has no truth of scriptures in him either.

How do you know if someone is in denial?

10 Signs You Are in Serious Denial

1.You avoid talking about the issue. ...
    2.You use other people's behaviors as evidence that you don't have a problem. ...
    3.You promise future control to ward off concern. ...
    4.You deny a problem absolutely. ...
    5.You rationalize your substance abuse behaviors. ...
    6.You blame others for your problem. ...
    7.You ignore the advice and concern of loved ones.

https://www.google.com/search?q=some...=1568824633857
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

THE JUDAIZERS murder the true gospel

they are cyber bullyies

What is the CRIME of these 3 men + 2 sox puppets
    The crime is to teach others how to remain a captive to the Law of Moses

these 3 men are a part of this religious crime syndicate and - the greatest religious con job in the last 200 years= the mixing of the gospel to the law of Moses,

armstrong-crime-family.jpg

BTW
    didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?
    so can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''
    why do they dismiss their 13th apostles instruction - could it be because they are tares?
    could it be the hatred for the true life giving gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven?
    Col 2 v 16
    Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
    Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

they are cyber bullyies

these 3 men are a part of this religious crime syndicate and - the greatest religious con job in the last 200 years= the mixing of the gospel to the law of Moses,

BTW
    didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?
    so can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''
    Lucy J.

Ye are the daughter of a murderer, and ye follow ye "abba's" pattern everyday.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And Lucy J.

'' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?
    You don't keep the new moon, feasts, nor Sabbaths, and Paul is NOT saying to not judge right from wrong here either, which proves ye don't understand him at all, he is saying let the body of Messiah judge these matters.

Lucy,

Ye lie and slander the hell out of all of us on here, and ye think that's not cyber bullying too?

Spying has already let the cat out of bag on ye lie of seldom on the forums with him.

THE religious MURDER INC...how? as Judaizers mixing the law with the gospel =NO

they are cyber bullyies WHO HATE THE GOSPEL TRUTH - THE LAW = OLD WINE IS NOT ADDED TO THE NEW WINE OF THE GOSPEL - JESUS SAID SO

BTW

Col 2 v 16

=
    BUT THESE judaizers bully and abuse me for standing up for the truth and shout out against the work of demons = AKA = JUDAIZERS = Judaizers are Christians? who teach it is necessary to adopt Jewish customs and practices, especially those found in the Law of Moses, to be saved.
    NOTE WELL WHO THEY ARE

AND THEIR ''''BOSS'''' HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS EVIL CULTIST.

THE RELIGIOUS CRIMINAL '''killed'' MILLIONS VIA HIS PHONY GOSPEL.=Mr Wicked Judaizer himself
    This term includes groups who claim the necessity of continued obedience to the Law of Moses found in the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Bible) for gentiles.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

they are cyber bullyies WHO HATE THE GOSPEL TRUTH - THE LAW = OLD WINE IS NOT ADDED TO THE NEW WINE OF THE GOSPEL - JESUS SAID SO

BTW

Col 2 v 16

=
    BUT THESE judaizers bully and abuse me for standing up for the truth and shout out against the work of demons = AKA = JUDAIZERS = Judaizers are Christians? who teach it is necessary to adopt Jewish customs and practices, especially those found in the Law of Moses, to be saved.
    NOTE WELL WHO THEY ARE

AND THEIR ''''BOSS'''' HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS EVIL CULTIST.

THE RELIGIOUS CRIMINAL '''killed'' MILLIONS VIA HIS PHONY GOSPEL.=Mr Wicked Judaizer himself
    This term includes groups who claim the necessity of continued obedience to the Law of Moses found in the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Bible) for gentiles.
    Well Lucy J.

Ye are a religious murderer and criminal according to Yah Messiah below, and ye sure don't enter in His way either.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He/She that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber John 10:1.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a+robber&t=KJV

check mate......................... poor elijah

SOME HISTORY
    A LITTLE RESEARCH WILL REVEAL
    At the Council of Trent in the 16th century, the Catholic Church explicitly denied the idea of salvation by faith alone.
    Catholics have always held that certain sacraments are necessary for salvation.
    The issues for the 1st-century Judaizers were circumcision and Sabbath-keeping.

I ALSO NOTICED THE 13TH APOSTLE CALLED THE JUDAIZERS dogs

Paul was so bold as to call the Judaizers dogs and evil workers.
    HEY ELIJAH you are now called a dog.
    HOW FUNNY IS THAT,

what is that you said about ''''dogs....'
    caught in your own trap
    funny funny hey man.

'SPECIALLY FOR KENNY DOLL''.....AKA .....iamhebrew