Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

I DO BELIEVE DEAR kEN YOU HAVE '''THE APPLE CART PULLING THE HORSE'''.....

YOUR QUESTION,
    So why would Satan desire "gullible" people to dismiss these facts, to become "anti-vaxxers?"
    THE SAD FACT IS
    the church relies upon the Matrix for its healing, and was never trained up to be in the image of Christ so their healer and their healings were co joined together like fridge magnets.

so satan's big pharma steps in and poisons all who partake of their 'lets get rich' toxins =all in the name of witchcraft.

WARNING
    I do think it is time Ken, you got rid of your religion AND FOUND CHRIST.
    if you don't you are wasting your time,
    perhaps the time would be better spent at the hospital as a blue nurse ,
    ATLEAST THERE YOU WOULD BE WITH YOUR OWN KIND, all lined up for your flu injections

You know Ken,
    it is so hateful how you think and promote everything opposite to the good news, of our full redemption.
    you remind me of the 10 spies and their bad reporting.
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose Ė it has always been Godís purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

Question Christian Science?

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I asked you what makes you so certain that the entity which is telling you to believe this or that is in reality the LORD Jesus Christ? You answered by telling me to believe a few scriptures like John 11:24-26 and Matthew 7:7-11 and some allusion to your belief that we are now a new creature under the workmanship of the Jesus in which you do believe. Where in all the world did you arrive at such a belief?

And how do you know for certain that your John and Matthew scriptures are actually diamonds? How do you know that they are not also added man made scriptures written in order to deceive you into believing an apostate faith concerning YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua?

As far as I am concerned, your evidence is rather flimsy, and I am not about to place my life on testimony that is so lacking and slim concerning the path that must be followed in order to receive and keep LIFE NOW.

Indeed, you sound rather similar in your practice to a member of the Christian Science Community with the exception that they do not believe that they will not physically die as you do.

Have you yourself ever been under the influence of Mary Baker Eddy?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to tell, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

and ofcourse thesame applies to spying

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    YOUR QUESTION,

QUESTION,
    So why would Satan desire "gullible" people to dismiss these facts, to become "anti-vaxxers?"

THE SAD FACT IS
    the church relies upon the Matrix for its healing, and was never trained up to be in the image of Christ so their healer and their healings were co joined together like fridge magnets.

so satan's big pharma steps in and poisons all who partake of their 'lets get rich' toxins =all in the name of witchcraft.

WARNING
    I do think it is time Ken, you got rid of your religion AND FOUND CHRIST.
    if you don't you are wasting your time,
    perhaps the time would be better spent at the hospital as a blue nurse ,
    ATLEAST THERE YOU WOULD BE WITH YOUR OWN KIND, all lined up for your flu injections

You know Ken,
    it is so hateful how you think and promote everything opposite to the good news, of our full redemption.
    you remind me of the 10 spies and their bad reporting.
    ===============================================================

and Jesus called it ''oh ye of little faith''
    Jesus will not work in unbelief.
    the matrix is your Lord dear spying.
    but WHATEVER!!!!
    you can call it what you will, Jesus called it '' faithlessness'' = oh ye of little faith

warning
    consider you foolishness
    IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS FOR YOUR LIFE NOW, WHY CANNOT YOU BELIEVE HIM for your good health.... o foolish man??????

permit me to tell you why
    you have your boots in 2 camps
    *the law
    * and Jesus,
    one cannot serve two masters,
    one declared weak and useless the other declared the GOOD NEWS

THE HOLY SPIRIT will not work in a divided house.
    That is your purpose Ė it has always been Godís purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

Question Medical Workers And LIFE NOW?

Hi Lucy,

Since you avoided answering any questions concerning you possible background with Christian Scientists, I am assuming, perhaps wrongly only you would certainly know, that they have had some influence on your thinking; otherwise, you would have denied any background with them.

I have two daughters that are registered nurses, and both are presently working in the medical industry. I have another daughter who has a CNA license for working with elderly patients in nursing homes. She is the type of person who would have provided daily care for a person like your Mother when you put her in a nursing home.

Shall I call up these daughters and ask them to quit their jobs in order for them to become believers in your version of LIFE NOW? What about doctors? Can they become believers in LIFE NOW and continue to work in the medical industry. What about all the workers in Big Pharma? What about Pharmacists? How about Dentists?

You have continually on this forum accused me of being under the influence of Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong. Both ImAHebrew and I have in the past told you that your ideas about the medical industry and medicines are very close to the doctrine taught by the former Worldwide Church of God under the leadership of Mr. Armstrong.

Do you care to give any comments or explanations as to why you and Mr. Armstrong walk hand in hand on this issue? I am still curious about Mary Baker Eddy?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to open up a little, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

i once read a few pages of WWCof God at a bus stop.... and threw it away

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

Since you avoided answering any questions concerning you possible background with Christian Scientists, I am assuming, perhaps wrongly only you would certainly know, that they have had some influence on your thinking; otherwise, you would have denied any background with them.

I have two daughters that are registered nurses, and both are presently working in the medical industry. I have another daughter who has a CNA license for working with elderly patients in nursing homes. She is the type of person who would have provided daily care for a person like your Mother when you put her in a nursing home.

Shall I call up these daughters and ask them to quit their jobs in order for them to become believers in your version of LIFE NOW? What about doctors? Can they become believers in LIFE NOW and continue to work in the medical industry. What about all the workers in Big Pharma? What about Pharmacists? How about Dentists?

You have continually on this forum accused me of being under the influence of Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong. Both ImAHebrew and I have in the past told you that your ideas about the medical industry and medicines are very close to the doctrine taught by the former Worldwide Church of God under the leadership of Mr. Armstrong.

Do you care to give any comments or explanations as to why you and Mr. Armstrong walk hand in hand on this issue? I am still curious about Mary Baker Eddy?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to open up a little, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

NO FURTHER comment AS IT IS TOTALLY USELESS putting eye sight into the blinded.

You mostly disagree and dispute with all I tell Spying,

solution
    Go to Yeshua and seek His advice. [Math 11 V 28 29 30]
    BTW
    You are like a self destructive bomb.

I no longer wish to tell you as you block and barricade the truth of true life to your peril.
    Do as you will
    the old saying applies.
    ''' you can lead a horse to water but ye cannot make it drink'''

BTW
    setting the record very straight I did not accuse you [ a lie from the pit] OF ARMSTRONGISM
    You self proclaimed his influencing you 30+ years go,
    to observe the Saturday sabbath and you claimed this perversion as your own and now preach this perversion to others as well as the law of Moses.

-------------------------------------------
    you do as you do, and on your tombstone have the girls write '' Dad, almost made it out, but the law of moses buried him under it's curse''

-------------------------------------------

there is a new race of people on earth, under His workmanship, the Begottens
    They walk down the same path as Immanuel, and at the end of their processing, they will be formed as His Image here.
    He never needed the assistance from Herbert Armstrong or any Alphabet names of creeds, especially the loony tunes churches that have been birthed in USA OF WHICH SPYING KEN AND ELIJAH + 2 SOX PUPPETS [now departed] ARE A PART.

a lie or forgetfullness....

Spying was ''converted'' by the WWC of God to sabbath keeping on a Saturday
    He joined this church and became influenced by H Armstrong at a tender age.... here is the archive I found of a previous post 8yrs ago
    11/6/2011
    5.37am
    -being a spiritual detective.....looking for clues.
    lets go seeking the truth of this matter.

my accusing …. please note.... but allow me to continue... to set the record straight from 2011
    You have continually on this forum accused me of being under the influence of Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong
    ========================================================
    post#10

sabbath keeping - introduced by man......

to allen, you wrote...

Ex 20:8
    8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
    For years, I agonized over the above word of truth. All my teachers told me that I did not need to obey this commandment.

They used the Apostle Paul to tell me that I was not under the Law, but then

I clearly heard this teaching of Yahushua through the Worldwide Church of God:
    the confession.
    H Armstrong's preaching convinced Spying of sabbath worship

this is what he posted

shall i post it again Allen - clue #1

''I clearly heard this teaching of Yahushua [Jesus] thru the WWC of God''.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    however
    this is what you posted today.
    a different version clue #2 version 2
    now for version 2
    Someday, perhaps, I should send you the letters in my possession from pastors of both churches. It was a stumbling block for me that the Worldwide Church of God could teach about grace like Lutherans and still at the same time teach that some of the Law should be kept.
    So, I did not start to keep the Sabbath Day because of the teaching of Mr. Armstrong or the Worldwide Church of God.
    I started to keep the Sabbath Day simply because I saw that YAHWEH ELOHIM says to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy.

so i have to believe you when u posted this?

'''I clearly heard this teaching of Yahushua through the Worldwide Church of God''
    version #1

OR, today you posted this.

''So, I did not start to keep the Sabbath Day because of the teaching of Mr. Armstrong or the Worldwide Church of God.
    I started to keep the Sabbath Day simply because I saw that YAHWEH ELOHIM says to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy''.

version #2

you see Allen, a false pedophile ''apostle'' would be the liar here as the early church never held their 'church' on a Sabbath but the 1st day of the week.

Spying gave me 2 versions of his ''conversion'' to WWCof Gods explanation of the sabbath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like to set the record straight when people chose to call me an accuser of people who actually are not my brethren.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next on post #13
    Hearing The Voice Of Messiah Yahushua!
    Hi Lucy,

Here is what I wrote to you (Post #4 on your "not the Plain truth" Thread) giving credit to the Worldwide Church of God for teaching me:

I am very grateful to Mr. Armstrong for a number of teachings, namely:
    That Saturday is the Sabbath Day and not Sunday!
    For introducing me to the Feasts and Holy Days!
    That British speaking peoples in a physical sense are the recipients of the promises given to Joseph!
    And I am especially thankful for the teaching that ELOHIM is a family!
    I learned these things through the ministry of Mr. Armstrong, and without his ministry, who is to say that I would have learned these things?

And here is what I wrote to you (Post #49 on your "not the Plain truth" Thread):

Here is the plain truth, Folks: If you desire to live and not die, then you must begin to hear the voice of YAHWEH ELOHIM, and then in obedience obey HIM.

I heard HIS voice to me over 30 years ago.
    His voice came to me through the work of Mr. Armstrong and the work of the Worldwide Church of God. The voice I heard said this:

Exodus 20:8
    8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

For years, I agonized over the above word of truth. All my teachers told me that I did not need to obey this commandment. They used the Apostle Paul to tell me that I was not under the Law, but then I clearly heard this teaching of Yahushua through the Worldwide Church of God:

Allen, if you desire life, then do what God commands (please see Matthew 19:17).

When I began to keep the Sabbath Day, I had little understanding. Bottom line, I began to keep the Sabbath Day holy because that is what my Heavenly Father says to do, and in doing so, like Abraham, I clearly left my evil Father's House, that is, HaSatan, the antinomian who continues to speak the LIE and continues to teach everyone that all can disobey ELOHIM and live.
    Please take notice of Matthew 19:17 above:

Matthew 19:17
    17 And he (Yahushua) said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, ELOHIM: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

The above is Yahushua's teaching in Matthew 19:17. In HIS own voice, Messiah is telling you, Lucy, that if you desire LIFE NOW that you yourself must keep the Commandments. This is not the voice of Mr. Armstrong. It is not the voice of Mrs. White. It is not the voice of Allen Brown.[u] It is the voice of Messiah Yahushua, and I clearly heard that voice in an article published in the Good News, and I rejected that voice as you yourself are doing right now.

You see, Lucy, I, as a good Lutheran, was very selective in accepting some words spoken by Messiah Yahushua, and initially I rejected HIS words in Matthew 19:17 because they appeared to me to be against my very human and very Christian concept of grace, and I began to fight and write against HIS words with great arrogance and gusto. After a number of years of writing on this subject, I ended a paper on whether or not Saturday was the Sabbath Day and whether or not I should be remembering the Sabbath Day to keep it holy with these words:

"Little Did I Know; Little Do I Know!"

At that time, I was still in limbo concerning keeping the Sabbath Day, but I was beginning to really hear the voice of Messiah and the voice of YAHWEH ELOHIM.

Why fight against the voice of Messiah Yahushua and the voice of YAHWEH ELOHIM? I know that you desire life! Why not do as THEY say and remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

the bottom line is HERBERT ARMSTRONG TOLD THEM,[not Jesus] ALL to keep Saturday as their sabbath, and this ''ůrder'''came from ELLEN WHITE whom he copied.
    lets see if this was so.

its interesting what you find out hey,,
    Last edited by LucySmith; 05-14-2019 at 12:09 AM.

let us SEE THE LIGHT... cont the brain-washing

herberts history WITH THE SDA [adventists]
    His wife Loma had learned of the Sabbath from a CG7 woman, and through Loma he had become challenged to study the doctrine.
    He was soon convicted that he needed to embrace the seventh day Sabbath.
    what is CG7
    Everyone who was once part of the Worldwide Church of God (WCG) or who has read the Autobiography of Herbert W. Armstrong is aware that he originally fellowshiped with the Church of God, (Seventh Day) (normally referred to as CG7 in this article) (though in the actual 1973 edition of the Autobiography, he tends to refer to CG7 as the Stanberry {due to a CG7 split that later healed} or the 'Sardis' church) (the Sardis Church Era was predominant circa 1600 A.D. to circa 1933 A.D.)

This lengthy article will refresh readers memories of some Herbert W. Armstrong (though more on him is in the article Who Was Herbert W. Armstrong?
    How is He Viewed Today?) and CG7 history and discuss why a separation occurred as well as some current positions of CG7.
    First Some Important COG History

The history of the Church of God (COG) is a long and turbulent one, with many players and many names. In my opinion, CG7 somewhat descended from a long line of Churches of God (COGs) that began at Pentecost in 31 A.D. A version of this also used to be CG7's official position (it does not teach it the same way anymore, though some within it still believe that).

In 1860 a group opposing Ellen White the name Seventh Day Adventist became known as the Church of God (Adventist) (CGA). Later, after it changed and better defined doctrine the name became the Church of God (Seventh Day). (Much more on the history can be found in the article The Sardis Church Era.)

In the 19th century, what became the Church of God (Adventist), which was later renamed Church of God (Seventh Day), published the Messenger of Truth:

He spent several years fellowshipping among CG7 people, and he eventually became a preacher in some of their congregations. In later years he insisted that he had tried to “bring new truth” to that organization, that he had understood from Bible study under divine guidance. (This was especially about the necessity to keep the annual biblical Holy Days). And because they did not immediately embrace this new truth, it was proof that institutionally they were dead, even though some of the members—especially those who went along with Herbert Armstrong to create his own Radio Church of God—were still spiritually alive. They were thus the nucleus of the brand new Philadelphian Era.

Herbert authority was as a religious superman
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/re...uit.htm#During this Bible Correspondence

When you first become a member, you remain determined to never leave God's "true church" and that everything they tell you, you will do.
    You fail to notice the burdens and system of bondage you are under. When you do have problems or suffer pain, you tell yourself, "God will take care of it."

Getting caught up in Herbert W. Armstrong's "one true Church" eventually leads to tremendous loss, misery and destruction.

You very likely will end up in an abusive marriage, if not a destroyed marriage; your children will become alienated or damaged from all the control, fears and lies; you will have many financial problems; job problems; ill health or death due to refusing to go to a doctor.

There will be broken relationships with loved ones; no friends outside the group; no pension or retirement in your old age (you thought you were going to the "place of safety" instead); turmoil; stress; heavy burdens; spiritual strongholds; loss of those you thought were "family," and after leaving you feel as if your mind has been raped.
    so now we come to the continual religious brainwashing here on L A.
    = that's what you get, when ARMSTRONG MINISTERS FROM THE GRAVE
    out from Spying Ken and Elijah, [ who is self taught] = God Help you~~~~

dear Spying
    did you read the ''wretched symptoms'' one receives from Herbert, as his legacy of perversions really does upset the pews
    Getting caught up in Herbert W. Armstrong's "one true Church" eventually leads to tremendous loss, misery and destruction. - look at that SPYING '''THIS IS YOUR LIFE.''

time to shut the door on the sabbath laddy and get into the TRUE SABBATH
    - THERE YOU WILL NEVER BE IN LOSS, IN MISERY, NOR DESTROYED..
    MATH 11 v 28 29 30 = do you good to be IN the true Sabbath rest

the moral of the deception is

Getting caught up in Herbert W. Armstrong's "one true Church" eventually leads to tremendous loss, misery and destruction.

this is the reward for ''keeping the sabbath'' as a day.
    you want that life - so be it.
    your choice
    your doom

just after these posts [2011] Ken went in an attacked mode to a former WWCof G man named Michael who had renounced the works of Armstrongism

look at the Michael's reply to ken IAH [ IAMHEBREW].

ImA, I suggest you first read and learn the words of Elohim as delivered by His Son then write because you obviously know very little scripture.
    IF you want to be a friend offer me scripture to support your statements not your opinions or the words of your teacher.
    Also respond to the scripture I offer that refutes your opinions, which you do not do.
    I spent 45 years in the Armstrong Cult and was taught that way.
    I no longer accept that flawed approach of half truths.

Michael/TTDOCF

IT IS GOOD TO SEE THE TRUTH come out from others and drain the religious swamp of its deceptions

I AM HAPPY MESSIAH ALLOWS THE TRUTH to be revealed on men who are so delusional and sad.
    THEY are to be pitied not copied. [Spying ken Elijah + sox puppets ]

to correct all flaws while you still standing upright

I have the best suggestion

ask Messiah to set you free, from every man's voice BUT HIS
    GO TELL Him of your misadventures with H Armstrong how you were young and very gullible.
    confess your ignorance and ask HIM to be your 'good shepherd.'
    this way you will grow and come out from that feeble religious swamp, and become His true child.

pray to be BORN AGAIN.

One True Church?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post

this is the reward for ''keeping the sabbath'' as a day.
    you want that life - so be it.
    your choice
    your doom

just after these posts [2011] Ken went in an attacked mode to a former WWCof G man named Michael who had renounced the works of Armstrongism

look at the Michael's reply to ken IAH [ IAMHEBREW].

ImA, I suggest you first read and learn the words of Elohim as delivered by His Son then write because you obviously know very little scripture.
    IF you want to be a friend offer me scripture to support your statements not your opinions or the words of your teacher.
    Also respond to the scripture I offer that refutes your opinions, which you do not do.

Michael/TTDOCF

IT IS GOOD TO SEE THE TRUTH come out from others and drain the religious swamp of its deceptions

I AM HAPPY MESSIAH ALLOWS THE TRUTH to be revealed on men who are so delusional and sad.
    THEY are to be pitied not copied. [Spying ken Elijah + sox puppets ]
    Lucy, where have I ever taught what you just wrote above? (Herbert W. Armstrong's "one true Church") First, I was never a member of the WWCG, but if any of it's former members spout and teach what YOU teach, I will correct them like I did Michael Maynard. Now, when I correct YOUR teachings, does that mean I believe that YOUR former church was the "one true Church?" No, not at all. Your former church was/is as deceived as much as you are now concerning how the shedding of Righteous and Innocent blood satisfies YOUR g-d so that he can forgive you. That was the main issue I had with Michael Maynard, and that thread ended with this post back in 2011:

Shalom Michael, you may think I am asking a stupid question, but what does it mean "to take away the sins of many?" Or explain why is the shedding of blood required for forgiveness? This is what I would like to see you explain. ImAHebrew

Shalom Michael, I know these questions are not easy to answer, but do your best. ImAHebrew

Hi Lucy, how about you, can you answer the above questions? Why does blood need to be shed for forgiveness, and what does it mean for your sins to be taken away?
    Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

actually i remember that conversation you had with that guy

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, where have I ever taught what you just wrote above? (Herbert W. Armstrong's "one true Church") First, I was never a member of the WWCG, but if any of it's former members spout and teach what YOU teach, I will correct them like I did Michael Maynard. Now, when I correct YOUR teachings, does that mean I believe that YOUR former church was the "one true Church?" No, not at all. Your former church was/is as deceived as much as you are now concerning how the shedding of Righteous and Innocent blood satisfies YOUR g-d so that he can forgive you. That was the main issue I had with Michael Maynard, and that thread ended with this post back in 2011:

Ken
    look at what he said to you, and how you responded,
    [why do you repeat the same old stale manna,???? ]
    he saw through you Ken, and told you off.

btw THERE IS no eternal LIFE in what you preach dear Ken infact, it is mostly just quoting verses Like Elijah.
    see that part '' you know very little scripture'' = that is so true, and ''a flawed approach of 1.2 truths.''
    that is you KEN and the guy saw through your spin, as I do, and that dear Sir is to your sorrow,

solution
    seek Jesus, turn away from your own defiled system of thinking, it is all wrong and apostate, ask to be born again, so the holy spirit will direct you INTO THE TRUTH,
    HE IS NOT IN A CHURCH NOR THEIR SABBATH SATURDAY - HE IS NOT A DAY, BUT A PERSON CALLED THE TRUTH - GO REST IN HIM,, Math 11 v 28-30

you cannot fix yourself, nothing you can do, can fix you, so seek HIM, and rest IN Him,. that is the best advice you will ever get = DIVEST YOURSELF FROM RELIGION IT WILL KILL YOU
    THERE IS ONLY 1 CHURCH HIS EKKLESIA and few are in it
    everyone else is IN THEIR OWN IDEAS of church that makes them wretched miserable blind and very naked,.
    ===========================================================
    HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED why church is such a mess and so divisional?
    one says this and one says that and war over instruction?
    you should open your mind and think on these things Ken,
    and hey it was never ''your way or the highweay'' stuff Ken, as you are just as messy as all the rest of the alphabet soup creeds.
    [you cannot serve 2 masters. the law and the good news don't mix,]
    Last edited by LucySmith; 05-16-2019 at 11:35 AM.

IF you want to be a friend offer me scripture to support your statements not your opinions or the words of your teacher. Also respond to the scripture I offer that refutes your opinions, which you do not do.
    Lucy: You also should heed the advice given in the repost; and offer scripture to support your statements not your opinions or the words of your teacher.

BTW Ken its not a good idea to MOCK THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB as you do,

I guess that is part of your ''new jewish look'' you want to convey,
    I once suggested to your brother to go and live in Jerusalem and wear the prayer shawl with bells and the wee cap... then he could pose as a real jew
    hmmm but that was long ago.

so now to the precious Blood of the Lamb that overcomes satan,
    Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
    This is a very popular verse that is often quoted
    I declare it by saying, “I overcome the devil by the blood of the lamb” and I apply it to every situation.
    This is true that the precious shed blood of Christ gives us victory over Satan in every area of our lives
    amen

the verse prior
    Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
    Here we see a proclamation of victory.
    We read how Christ has prevailed and brought forth salvation, strength, power and the kingdom.
    Also, we are told that Satan has been conquered (cast down).

However, when the text refers to Satan, it does not call him Satan, the devil or the wicked one.
    No, it calls him by a specific name.
    It calls him the “Accuser of the Brethren” who accuses the saints before God day and night.
    Taking note of this simple fact, gives us the context to better understand the statement in verse 11 where is says
    “They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb”.

Through the cross of Christ, Satan has been completely defeated.
    His only power today is deception.
    If he can deceive you into believing that God is not pleased with you, he can start some serious trouble in your life.
    However, when you understand what the blood of Christ accomplished for you and in you, it changes Satan’s ability to deceive you in this area.

In Revelation 1:5 we read exactly what the blood accomplished for you.
    Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood…

Christ took His precious blood and thoroughly and completely washed you from your sin.
    Because of the blood of Christ, Father is well pleased with you.

so dear Ken
    time to get some true information on the Blood of the Lamb and give up your ''new jewish ideas'' of insulting the Lamb and His blood
    YOU NEED TO WALK IN THE VICTORY OF THE LAMB AND NOT IN THE FULL DEFEAT OF THE JEW AND THE LAW that was declared weak useless and made no one perfect

Lucy: Your to be commended for your use of scripture but Ken did not mock the blood of Christ; and since you understand the meaning of the word accuser you should be more careful in imputing the character of one man to another or you become the same.

I WAS THINKING kEN, [AS YOU MOCK THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB]

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND the scripture so well and the USE OF PROCLAIMATIONS,.
    THE VICTORY WALK is never the walk of victims
    and BTW, you are not my brethren,
    why not?
    you have decided to remain in law as in part ?????
    Kabbalah (Hebrew: קַבָּלָה, literally "reception, tradition" or "correspondence") is an esoteric method, discipline, and school of thought of Judaism. A traditional Kabbalist in Judaism is called a Mequbbāl ( מְקוּבָּל

Oh Dear what made you do that ????????? to be like Madonna and ilk = they do weird stuff like that = like some '''trendy thing''''
    you should do some homework Ken study to be approved and find out the total deceptions you live under.
    I feel so sad it is so awefulThe word "Yehovah" and the YHWH/YHVH was NEVER in the original scriptures.
    It only appeared after the Israelites came out of Babylon.
    Remember that its already proven that the YHWH/YHVH is witchcraft.
    The Israelites adopted Kabbalah witchcraft while in Babylon.
    They translated the Old Testament scriptures into the Babylonian Aramaic Language using Babylonian words that referred to Babylonian gods.

The Israelite's removed the True Name of GOD and replaced it with their Babylonian names for the false gods that they were following. (Judges 2:11).

well its getting off topic...
    BACK TO YOU KEN AND YOUR BELOVED MEDICAL VACINATIONS
    YHWH = witchcraft and Pharma [medicine ] = witchcraft.
    I am telling you dear Ken = that is not a good look
    and YES I know millions will believe as you, past present future and all die from ignorance = really sad Hey.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 05-16-2019 at 03:22 PM.