Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Question Armstrongism?

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Good Sabbath Morning and Happy Sabbath Day to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

The Saturday Sabbath Day is only a perversion to the vast majority of Christianity which proclaims that Sunday is the Sabbath Day. I was raised a Lutheran, and as a Lutheran I was taught that Sunday was the Sabbath Day, and I believed my teachers. Where the Law commands:

Exodus 20:8-11
    8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
    9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
    10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of YAHWEH thy ELOHIM: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
    11 For in six days YAHWEH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YAHWEH blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

I was taught that the Christian should keep Sunday according to the command and witness above. Indeed, as a boy and young man, and even into my adult years, my state, the State of Missouri, required that all stores be closed on Sunday with very few exceptions. I think that pharmacies could be open to dispense medicines, and I know that baseball games could be played on Sundays, but, otherwise, it was a totally different world back then.

It was only after my conversion to Armstrongism as you attempt to define me that the Blue Laws of Missouri were rescinded. I was very happy to see that development because it was my personal belief that nothing should be bought and sold on Saturday so I was happy to see stores open on Sundays.

Being raised and educated as a Lutheran, I also did believe as you do now believe that I myself was not under the Law. I believed in the Lutheran concept of grace which taught that the shed blood of Jesus purchased forgiveness of sins for all true believers. Lutherans like yourself were substitutionalists. They believed that Jesus died in their stead to pay for them the penalty of their sin.

You know, Lucy, Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong also believed in substitutionalism. Now. Lucy, if your personal belief about your Jesus and your personal belief about seeking medical care for illness is the same as Mr. Armstrong's, how is it that according to your own laws of judgment that you yourself are not guilty of Armstrongism?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give an honest answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs down The Law Of Lucy!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

How about we give some attention to the beliefs of the person who asserts that YAHWEH ELOHIM is actually Satan and that HIS Law is evil.

This person correctly teaches that LIFE NOW is possible, but this person also tells us that we must not keep any Law of Moses if we are to possess LIFE NOW.

While on the surface she is against the keeping of the Law, she does possess a whole lot of personal law that she believes that a person must keep in order that such a believer can be under her Jesus.

• Divorced individuals cannot receive LIFE NOW
    • No one who receives a public pension can receive LIFE NOW
    • No one who is in debt can receive LIFE NOW
    • No one who is sick or injured has received LIFE NOW
    • No one should attempt to correct the behavior of their children if they have received LIFE NOW
    • All workers in the medical industry must give up their careers in order to receive LIFE NOW
    • One cannot make a will if one believes in LIFE NOW
    • One cannot purchase medical insurance or life insurance if one believes in LIFE NOW

I could go on and on. I wonder, can someone commit adultery and have LIFE NOW? How about honoring one's parents? Can someone ignore their responsibility to take care of their parents in their old age should that someone possess LIFE NOW? How about theft? Can someone remain a thief and possess LIFE NOW? Need I ask about murder? What about covetousness? Surely, one can wallow in all of the above and receive LIFE NOW according to you know who, or, perhaps, I am wrong about her? Are there any commandments of YAHWEH that someone must keep in order to receive and possess LIFE NOW?

Doubting that SHE will be moved to give answer this fine Sabbath Morning, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Why does YOUR g-d REQUIRE the shedding of INNOCENT blood to forgive?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    look at what he said to you, and how you responded,
    [why do you repeat the same old stale manna,???? ]
    he saw through you Ken, and told you off.

btw THERE IS no eternal LIFE in what you preach dear Ken infact, it is mostly just quoting verses Like Elijah.
    see that part '' you know very little scripture'' = that is so true, and ''a flawed approach of 1.2 truths.''
    that is you KEN and the guy saw through your spin, as I do, and that dear Sir is to your sorrow,

solution
    seek Jesus, turn away from your own defiled system of thinking, it is all wrong and apostate, ask to be born again, so the holy spirit will direct you INTO THE TRUTH,
    HE IS NOT IN A CHURCH NOR THEIR SABBATH SATURDAY - HE IS NOT A DAY, BUT A PERSON CALLED THE TRUTH - GO REST IN HIM,, Math 11 v 28-30

you cannot fix yourself, nothing you can do, can fix you, so seek HIM, and rest IN Him,. that is the best advice you will ever get = DIVEST YOURSELF FROM RELIGION IT WILL KILL YOU
    THERE IS ONLY 1 CHURCH HIS EKKLESIA and few are in it
    everyone else is IN THEIR OWN IDEAS of church that makes them wretched miserable blind and very naked,.
    ===========================================================
    HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED why church is such a mess and so divisional?
    one says this and one says that and war over instruction?
    you should open your mind and think on these things Ken,
    and hey it was never ''your way or the highweay'' stuff Ken, as you are just as messy as all the rest of the alphabet soup creeds.
    [you cannot serve 2 masters. the law and the good news don't mix,]
    Lucy, look, Michael D. Maynard is just like YOU and Eliyahu. When pressed to EXPLAIN your beliefs concerning how YOUR g-d requires the shedding of INNOCENT blood so that he can forgive you, you flee, and your answers are no where to be found. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

i have posted 16,424 posts

people [ if they can be bothered ] can read through each post to make up their own mind of my standards ..
    considering, a called out believer, moves from glory to glory AKA = a continual processing into full maturity IN Christ,

ONE THING I DID LEARN FROM THE SOX PUPPETS WAS
    it is not use declaring the truth of the good news to the carnal minded religious and their apostate mindsets

ALWAYS REMEMBER 1 THING those who espouse gross acts of evil as a goodness are of satan aka - the destroyer

I guess you can call them reptilians, aka = humans who have taken on the very nature of satan, and glorify in all manner of human and animal suffering
    I spend time now seeing the world through the color of my faith.
    I see things as I want them to be.
    I feel as though those things I desire were already true in my life.
    I speak words that confirm this new reality.
    I don't deny my current circumstance I just realize that it is only a momentary picture that will change to reflect my new awareness of being- as I persist in holding the vision, thoughts and feelings of the reality I want to create in christ.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, look, Michael D. Maynard is just like YOU and Eliyahu. When pressed to EXPLAIN your beliefs concerning how YOUR g-d requires the shedding of INNOCENT blood so that he can forgive you, you flee, and your answers are no where to be found. Ken
    Ken: Maybe you can tell us when you were hoisted up on a Cross at Calvary and shed your own blood Matt.26:28, Mark 14:24, Luke 22:20, Heb.9:22 for the remission of your own sins?

Thumbs down Sixteen Tons And What Do You Get?

Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Yes, you have made 16 some thousand posts on this forum. That sum is a mountain of evidence to the forbearance and the patience of the Tzaddikim, the Just Ones, who established and who do maintain this forum at no cost to anyone including yourself.

This forum when we established it, we established it as a fort or bulwark against substitutionalism. None of us believe that the shed blood of Yahushua was shed to gain forgiveness for any of us. This doctrine or telling of substitutionalism, we all consider an abomination against the real truth of what our Savior, Yahushua, did do for us.

You are out of your league right here, Lucy. Do you want to know why? The only possible defense that you can muster for yourself are the writings of the Apostle Paul. It was vital mistake on your part to proclaim (tell) that Paul is a false Apostle because without his writings you have no evidence to support your apostate belief.

Without his writings, your belief in your a substitutional Jesus has absolutely no support. Of course, according to the understanding of the Tzaddikim (the Just Ones), we view the testimony of the Apostle Paul rather differently than the common Matrix view of his teaching which you yourself do hold and contradictory maintain.

You cannot go from glory to glory by telling us that your Father did shed the blood of his innocent son in order to somehow save or forgive you in your sin. It is time for you to fess up, Lucy! Did your Jesus die in your stead?

Thanking you for an honest answer this fine Sabbath Day, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

guyguy, do you know the difference between forgiveness and remission?

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Ken: Maybe you can tell us when you were hoisted up on a Cross at Calvary and shed your own blood Matt.26:28, Mark 14:24, Luke 22:20, Heb.9:22 for the remission of your own sins?
    Shabbat Shalom guyguy, do you know the difference between forgiveness and remission? Just to give you an example. People get radiation treatment for the remission of cancer, does this mean the cancer is forgiven? When Yeshua's blood was poured out, it was for the REMISSION of sin, so that a sinner's sin would go INTO remission (no longer be active). It's still there, just like the cancer can be, but the cancer is inactive, it is in remission, and this was the PURPOSE of Yeshua suffering and dying, with the shedding of His blood, so that our sins would go into remission.

Now, those who are deceived and delusional think that their g-d requires the shedding of Righteous, Innocent blood so that he can FORGIVE sinners of their sin. Such foolishness. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom guyguy, do you know the difference between forgiveness and remission? Just to give you an example. People get radiation treatment for the remission of cancer, does this mean the cancer is forgiven? When Yeshua's blood was poured out, it was for the REMISSION of sin, so that a sinner's sin would go INTO remission (no longer be active). It's still there, just like the cancer can be, but the cancer is inactive, it is in remission, and this was the PURPOSE of Yeshua suffering and dying, with the shedding of His blood, so that our sins would go into remission.

Now, those who are deceived and delusional think that their g-d requires the shedding of Righteous, Innocent blood so that he can FORGIVE sinners of their sin. Such foolishness. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken: There is no difference in the Greek Texts; the same Greek word ἄφεσις is used for both English words see here. http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G859&t=KJV

I asked you a question and you dodged it with no answer.

Maybe you can tell us when you were hoisted up on a Cross at Calvary and shed your own blood Matt.26:28, Mark 14:24, Luke 22:20, Heb.9:22 for the remission of your own sins?
    Yes or no.

Didnít dodge it.

Ken: There is no difference in the Greek Texts; the same Greek word ἄφεσις is used for both English words see here. http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G859&t=KJV

I asked you a question and you dodged it with no answer.

Yes or no.
    Shabbat Shalom guyguy, no, I did not dodge your question. I tried to give you an answer by showing you that YOUR belief in requiring blood to be shed so that YOUR sin be forgiven is wrong. See, you think someone needs to be hoisted up on a cross and blood be shed just so you can pay for your sin, and that is wrong thinking. Elohim spoke against that type of thinking here:

Isa 1:11 To what purpose [is] the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith Yahweh: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

What Elohim delights in is for the WICKED to TURN from their wickedness, and not to offer buckets of blood. His desire is for YOUR sin to go into remission, but unless BLOOD is shed, there is no motivation to come out from sin. Once a sinner understands that their sin shed Yeshua’s Righteous and Innocent blood, they should be “cut to the heart” and REPENT from their sin so that it goes INTO remission. Now, once you repent and your sin goes into remission, the Scriptures are clear:

Eze 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
    Eze 18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
    Eze 18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
    Eze 18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith Yahweh: [and] not that he should repent from his ways, and live?

Yes, it is very clear, REPENTANCE and TURNING from sin is what Yahweh desires and if a sinner does this, NON of his former sins will be mentioned unto him. It didn’t take any blood shed to not mention those sins, it took those sins going INTO remission for them not to be mentioned. RE-THINK what you believe in guyguy, and stop asking questions that are grounded in deception. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Ken: You still avoided the question and did not answer it; you and Spying are masters at incorporating your own beliefs into scriptures and explaining your own doctrines, but you fail miserably to allow Christ and the apostles to explain their own meanings.

No, I did not avoid the question.

Ken: You still avoided the question and did not answer it; you and Spying are masters at incorporating your own beliefs into scriptures and explaining your own doctrines, but you fail miserably to allow Christ and the apostles to explain their own meanings.
    Shalom guyguy, no, I did not avoid the question. Your question is based upon a FALSE premise, and I very clearly detailed that to you. You believe I would have to hoist myself up on a Cross at Calvary and shed my own blood so that my sins would go into remission, and that is a FOOLISH question, that I am NOT avoiding. I am clearly telling you that it is foolish on your part to believe that I would have to shed my own blood to cause my sin to go into remission. Now, hopefully you can quit accusing me of not answering your question. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Ken: I gave you these Matt.26:28, Mark 14:24, Luke 22:20, Heb.9:22 four texts of scriptures that you are calling a false premise; and these texts are telling us For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Ken: I gave you these Matt.26:28, Mark 14:24, Luke 22:20, Heb.9:22 four texts of scriptures that you are calling a false premise; and these texts are telling us For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

I almost forgot to ask you: Are you one of the many which his blood was shed for the remission of sins; yea or nay?

His blood was shed for the remission of my sin.

I almost forgot to ask you: Are you one of the many which his blood was shed for the remission of sins; yea or nay?
    Shalom guyguy, I have no problem with those four texts of Scriptures. Yeshua's blood was shed so for the remission of sin in my life, are you denying that His blood was shed to bring about the remission of sin in your life? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Ken: Then what exactly is your point and please give the scriptures proving your point.