Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

what Elijah has forgotten is the law died in 70AD

WHEN SOMETHING DIES A TERRIBLE DEATH - AND IS NO MORE... NOTHING not even Elijah can bring it back to work again
    not even you and your resuscitation of SOME parts of the law of YHWH will work
    dead is dead
    Resuscitate

synonyms:
    bring round, revive, bring back, bring (back) to life, bring someone (back) to their senses, bring back to consciousness, rescue, save, bring back from the edge of death; More
    give artificial respiration to, give the kiss of life to, give cardiac massage to, defibrillate
    "medics tried to resuscitate him"
    make (something) active or vigorous again.
    "measures to resuscitate the ailing economy"
    synonyms:
    revive, resurrect, restore, regenerate, revitalize, breathe new life into, give the kiss of life to, give a new lease of life to, reinvigorate, renew, awaken, wake up, rejuvenate, stimulate, re-establish, reinstitute, relaunch;
    "measures to resuscitate the economy"
    Image13.gif
    YOU CANNOT HAVE A LAW HEAD AND A GOSPEL HEAD
    THAT IS 2 MASTERS.

As John says in his Revelations, it is only to the ONE who overcomes that God gives the reward.
    For each of us, the path to God is an individual journey, and never something that can be learned from any teacher.
    NO ONE can learn from your fake gospel Elijah.
    ''its been there done that and died.,''

YWHW the plural o.t. god....was defeated.[the poor weak imperfect old god....defeated]
    hurrah
    now it is a whole new ball game the KING OF KINGS SET THE CAPTIVE FREE.
    Jesus promoted such a radically different spirituality that it was rejected by the Pagans of all countries.
    Only Messiah's true children of His Ekklesia responded to the call, and left the temples of organized religion to follow Him

He suggested
    no rituals,
    no worship services, and
    no religious structure.
    The temple curtain was torn down, and the Father was made accessible to all those born from above, the only ones for whom Jesus came -aka - the lost sheep of the House of Israel

It is up to each person to seek out for the truth of new covenant and the formation of this NEW CREATURE for himself, with the powerful help of the Holy Spirit which Jesus sent.

THE CORRUPTION SET IN, AND A CORRUPTED BIBLE LED TO CORRUPTED BELIEVERS.
    A HISTORY LESSON
    Emperor Constantine made Christianity the state-approved religion.
    The Pieta statues of the mother-goddess holding her baby or her dead son were renamed as Mary and Jesus, and the Roman Catholic religion was born.
    An early Pope, Gregory the Great, reformed all public services and rituals in order to adopt the Pagan festivals into Christianity.
    Christmas and Easter (Ishtar) and many many other festival dates were established.
    Priests were suddenly required to be unmarried and chaste, at least from adult women.
    Satan's perverted morality has never been absent in that Roman anti-Christ religion.
    THE ''CHRISTIAN '' Religion became an active practice, ruled by priests and popes.
    Jesus tried to warn us in John 8:44 about the nature of Satan's children, that they are not from God, and they are liars and murderers. [the fruits so opposite to the fruits of the Spirit]

The church teaches us that we are worthless, powerless, and deserve only condemnation.[AS YOU DO, same as Ken and Bro Spying...]

this confession: "O almighty God, merciful Father, I a poor miserable sinner, confess unto Thee all my sins and iniquities with which I have ever offended Thee and justly deserved Thy temporal and eternal punishment. But I am heartily sorry for them and sincerely repent of them, and I pray Thee of Thy boundless mercy and for the sake of the holy, innocent, bitter sufferings and death of Thy beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to be gracious and merciful to me, a poor, sinful being."
    the minister then claims the authority, as a called and ordained servant of the Word, to announce to the confessors the forgiveness of their sins.

The implication is that because they confessed their sins they can have forgiveness announced to them, as though it is some kind of sacrament being offered through one of God’s authorized representatives.

What a pernicious, malicious, damnable crock of sulphurous brew these shepherds offer Jesus’ sheep!!
    What they refuse to do is to announce that sin ceased to be a factor between the Father and His children 2,000 years ago, and that He calls us to live boldly and dynamically as Saints and Heirs of the Kingdom without concern about any sins.

Sure, it is helpful to discuss among ourselves how difficult it is to be righteous in Satan’s world, and how we should not dwell on prior failures and guilts, but should stand forth bold and proud as a Holy one who represents the Almighty God of all-that-is.

YOU NEED TO LEARN from Messiah's Spirit Elijah rather from a extremely deformed mindset of verse quoting and reading the corrupted bible as a library book
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-26-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

you have to seriously ask the question

WHY????????????????????????????

hasn't the MINISTRY OF IMMANUEL BEEN REPLICATED for 2000yrs rather than blow off your own flawed opinions on how you die IN sin.
    Ask the question.

JESUS MINISTRY DIED in 33ad = poof and into the wind it blew and was taken over by flawed preaching that LACKED true knowledge.
    It happened
    NO use to deny this catastrophic happening
    - The gospel was altered by evil wicked men, pushing their own agendas by including some parts of the Law of Moses creating a 2 head monster

Image13.gif

[ the judaizer's ministry, of co joining the 2 covenants, was one that failed to reproduce CHRIST [the power] in anyone]

Therefore each generation settled for a corrupted gospel, and proved that the pews die from ''lack of knowledge''
    Physical death is the signature of a life that lacked true divine knowledge
    ''dead bury the dead''. Jesus said.

True bible professors claim ''we can go on forever to show where the gospel has been altered / changed and corrupted''
    Jesus refuted Moses law 6 times...saying ''YOU SAY~ BUT I SAY''

THE most worrying is that many alterations to the text were made for doctrinal reasons.
    Entire passages were added, words modified to suit the purpose of the later church, and all of this occurred whilst still being attributed to the original writers of the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
    It is these types of modifications which are cause for concern and discredit the authenticity of the Bible, thus making it impossible for many people to see it as a Holy Book written and preserved by God-inspired people.

IF WE had true knowledge MANY messiah's [ small m] would walk this planet.
    a whole different world would exist.

however, the time has come, that knowledge shall INCREASE and all those old flawed paradoxes shall be exposed.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

and Knowledge shall increase....hurrah.....

the best way is to tell.....so

I’m going to present information.
    • I’m going to point out questions that should be asked.

• I’m going to let you answer those questions however you wish.

consider
    ''IF true knowledge shall increase - it means - the healing of this sin of ''lack of knowledge''
    a new way of thinking is developing.....If...... you are 100% honest with yourself when you answer the questions, your eyes will be opened.
    ask
    WHY DIDNT THE GOOD NEWS, HAPPEN after 33ad- SO THE CAPTIVES COULD BE SET FREE?

= false teachers entered in, and changed the gospel saying '' they had come in the name of christ'' - that was a lie.

what part of the LIE still remains IN you?
    • Your brain will fight to hang on to the lie you’ve been conditioned to believe.
    Image13.gif

you have been CONDITIONED TO BELIEVE....

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the best way is to tell.....so

I’m going to present information.
    • I’m going to point out questions that should be asked.

• I’m going to let you answer those questions however you wish.

consider
    ''IF true knowledge shall increase - it means - the healing of this sin of ''lack of knowledge''
    a new way of thinking is developing.....If...... you are 100% honest with yourself when you answer the questions, your eyes will be opened.
    ask
    WHY DIDNT THE GOOD NEWS, HAPPEN after 33ad- SO THE CAPTIVES COULD BE SET FREE?

= false teachers entered in, and changed the gospel saying '' they had come in the name of christ'' - that was a lie.

what part of the LIE still remains IN you?
    • Your brain will fight to hang on to the lie you’ve been conditioned to believe.
    Image13.gif

THAT YOU can be born again and still dabble and use all the benefits of satan's Kingdom.
    the world of vanity is satanic and every value of this realm is under the control of satan.
    you have NEVER been in the divine training camps of FAITH-WALKING... AS THE JUST WHO WALK BY FAITH NOT THEIR EYE SIGHT.
    YOU CANNOT MAKE THE LORD YOUR SHEPHERD AND YOUR LIFE PRESERVER, when you cling onto the buoys of the matrix... this means you are still PLUGGED INTO DECEPTION AND REMAIN ITS CAPTIVES.
    20882703_1842155245801884_5979519967929423859_n.jpg

TO DIE in SIN - MEANS you are alive in sin now.
    sin
    captive
    slavery - is all the values of this world.... offered to you as a most attractive idea and perception, as you gaze at Cain's relations doing their papa's works.
    you can see papa and his boy's works everywhere you look.
    medical, governments, education, entertainments, religion to name a few= you thrive upon these world benefits they seem so ''natural'' and so ''I REALLY MUST HAVE this''
    it is to delight THE FLESH OF MAN
    DID YOU KNOW, nothing is made in this world, that does not in some way ..........................D.E.L.I.G.H.T. the flesh and the 5 senses.
    ''the lust of the eye''

only those, whom Messiah has drawn, can escape so great a deception.

WHEN SOMETHING DIES A TERRIBLE DEATH - AND IS NO MORE... NOTHING not even Elijah can bring it back to work again
    not even you and your resuscitation of SOME parts of the law of YHWH will work
    dead is dead

Image13.gif
    YOU CANNOT HAVE A LAW HEAD AND A GOSPEL HEAD
    THAT IS 2 MASTERS.

As John says in his Revelations, it is only to the ONE who overcomes that God gives the reward.
    For each of us, the path to God is an individual journey, and never something that can be learned from any teacher.
    NO ONE can learn from your fake gospel Elijah.
    ''its been there done that and died.,''

YWHW the plural o.t. god....was defeated.[the poor weak imperfect old god....defeated]
    hurrah
    now it is a whole new ball game the KING OF KINGS SET THE CAPTIVE FREE.
    Jesus promoted such a radically different spirituality that it was rejected by the Pagans of all countries.
    Only Messiah's true children of His Ekklesia responded to the call, and left the temples of organized religion to follow Him

He suggested
    no rituals,
    no worship services, and
    no religious structure.
    The temple curtain was torn down, and the Father was made accessible to all those born from above, the only ones for whom Jesus came -aka - the lost sheep of the House of Israel

It is up to each person to seek out for the truth of new covenant and the formation of this NEW CREATURE for himself, with the powerful help of the Holy Spirit which Jesus sent.

THE CORRUPTION SET IN, AND A CORRUPTED BIBLE LED TO CORRUPTED BELIEVERS.
    A HISTORY LESSON
    Emperor Constantine made Christianity the state-approved religion.
    The Pieta statues of the mother-goddess holding her baby or her dead son were renamed as Mary and Jesus, and the Roman Catholic religion was born.
    An early Pope, Gregory the Great, reformed all public services and rituals in order to adopt the Pagan festivals into Christianity.
    Christmas and Easter (Ishtar) and many many other festival dates were established.
    Priests were suddenly required to be unmarried and chaste, at least from adult women.
    Satan's perverted morality has never been absent in that Roman anti-Christ religion.
    THE ''CHRISTIAN '' Religion became an active practice, ruled by priests and popes.
    Jesus tried to warn us in John 8:44 about the nature of Satan's children, that they are not from God, and they are liars and murderers. [the fruits so opposite to the fruits of the Spirit]

The church teaches us that we are worthless, powerless, and deserve only condemnation.[AS YOU DO, same as Ken and Bro Spying...]

the minister then claims the authority, as a called and ordained servant of the Word, to announce to the confessors the forgiveness of their sins.

The implication is that because they confessed their sins they can have forgiveness announced to them, as though it is some kind of sacrament being offered through one of Gods authorized representatives.

What a pernicious, malicious, damnable crock of sulphurous brew these shepherds offer Jesus sheep!!
    What they refuse to do is to announce that sin ceased to be a factor between the Father and His children 2,000 years ago, and that He calls us to live boldly and dynamically as Saints and Heirs of the Kingdom without concern about any sins.

Sure, it is helpful to discuss among ourselves how difficult it is to be righteous in Satans world, and how we should not dwell on prior failures and guilts, but should stand forth bold and proud as a Holy one who represents the Almighty God of all-that-is.

YOU NEED TO LEARN from Messiah's Spirit Elijah rather from a extremely deformed mindset of verse quoting and reading the corrupted bible as a library book
    Lucy, or is it Jezebel,

And John also wrote this below about the overcomers and the REDEEMED which ye ignore too.

And the dragon/devil was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12:17.

The devil and his tares like ye Lucy are always WARRING against those of us who keep the commandments of Elohim, and as ye have declared on this forum before.

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb/Yah Messiah/Jesus stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.....

These are they which were not defiled with women/or other churches; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb/Yah Messiah/Jesus whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.....

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
    Revelation 14:1-12.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...andments&t=KJV

So Lucy, or is it Jezebel, there are 3 things here that the REDEEMED have and do, 1. They KNOW the Father's NAME and its written in their minds or foreheads, 2. They have the Faith OF JESUS, and 3. They KEEP the commandments of Elohim.

Ye neither know nor acknowledge the Father's NAME, and ye neither keep the commandments of YAH Elohim either, so your faith is IN VAIN, as ye are doing as the devil and WARRING against YAH Elohim and His Commandments, the same as Jezebel did do.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

And Lucy,

We, Ken, Spying, and myself teach no such thing, but ye are always doing this exact thing to all 3 of us on this forum, and it's called defamation, and ye should have a little more respect to Spying and Ken than this, because they have allowed ye to express your views.

You also break these N.T. scriptures below with your evil speaking and defamation all the time, and I have given ye back examples of ye defamations and ye continue to do it.

Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, 1 Peter 2:1; 2 Cor. 12:20.

Strong's G2636 - katalalia καταλαλιά 1.defamation, evil speaking

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2636&t=KJV

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS CONSIDERED ''evil'' IN RELIGIOUS EYES

MESSIAH ADVISED fruit inspection.....yet.....so few understand His Message so accept
    * evil acts as good
    * Murderers as Teachers,
    and
    * a lying O.T. god as the good guy
    [the plural Yhwh Elohim - the ''LET US''' group, who went down messed up the language - sheez can you see Messiah doing this?]

there is only 1 EXPLANATION here and that is - to accept evil or to do evil to others and then turn around and explain '''it is good''' ~~~THESE PEOPLE are the sons of Cain
    Those who are NOT from the 'line of Cain'' but from Seth, [the son of Adam] follow a very different path,.and never consider a group of ''let us gods'' become their god,
    BTW
    Those who chose to call themselves a Pharisee '' a child of Hell '' [ according to Messiah] obviously cannot love the truth?

A little piece of History
    Of the 54 sacred names in the Jewish kabbalah, the primary one is YHWH.
    For the Edomites who had taken over the Jerusalem Temple and its religion, YHWH was a deity they had long worshipped as a part of their Pagan religion.
    Paganism was actually started by Cain, himself, and it stayed pretty much with the Cain race until spreading into Greece and Egypt and Italy.

who or what is yahwist Yahweh Elohim?
    Some individuals have adopted the YHWH name from the Edomite Jew's O.T. as their sacred name for God.
    The ancient evidence points to that name being a god of the Paganist Edomites, a name which they brought to Jerusalem when they took over the temple during the Herodian period prior to Christ.
    Yahweh is, according to ALL evidence, a god of the Edomites, and in their Pagan religion, that would be Satan himself

It is puzzling beyond belief that there are individuals, who pretend sincere faith, who care not about historical facts.
    In Mainstream Christianity, its their religion trumps over true facts.

MESSIAH ADVISED fruit inspection.....yet.....so few understand His Message so accept
    * evil acts as good
    * Murderers as Teachers,
    and
    * a lying O.T. god as the good guy
    [the plural Yhwh Elohim - the ''LET US''' group, who went down messed up the language - sheez can you see Messiah doing this?]

there is only 1 EXPLANATION here and that is - to accept evil or to do evil to others and then turn around and explain '''it is good''' ~~~THESE PEOPLE are the sons of Cain
    Those who are NOT from the 'line of Cain'' but from Seth, [the son of Adam] follow a very different path,.and never consider a group of ''let us gods'' become their god,
    BTW
    Those who chose to call themselves a Pharisee '' a child of Hell '' [ according to Messiah] obviously cannot love the truth?

A little piece of History
    Of the 54 sacred names in the Jewish kabbalah, the primary one is YHWH.
    For the Edomites who had taken over the Jerusalem Temple and its religion, YHWH was a deity they had long worshipped as a part of their Pagan religion.
    Paganism was actually started by Cain, himself, and it stayed pretty much with the Cain race until spreading into Greece and Egypt and Italy.

who or what is yahwist Yahweh Elohim?
    Some individuals have adopted the YHWH name from the Edomite Jew's O.T. as their sacred name for God.
    The ancient evidence points to that name being a god of the Paganist Edomites, a name which they brought to Jerusalem when they took over the temple during the Herodian period prior to Christ.
    Yahweh is, according to ALL evidence, a god of the Edomites, and in their Pagan religion, that would be Satan himself

It is puzzling beyond belief that there are individuals, who pretend sincere faith, who care not about historical facts.
    In Mainstream Christianity, its their religion trumps over true facts.
    Yea right Lucy run to ye fornicating internet lovers, and next time give the address where ye got it from.

https://www.google.com/search?source...=1566944430001

Smile

And Lucy,

Why won't ye search and find out where the English word "God" originates that ye use all the time.

the 2 groups of descendants _ from Seth or from Cain..... exist in this world.

the lineage from Cain, on earth would have the MARK of cunning, the lie, the murdering and the deceptions of their papa satan the devil
    ITS ''THEIR MARK'' -AKA - A MINDSET that will promote all evil as a necessary goodness.
    the double speak of 1984
    The nature of THE MARK is written within as THE '''NATURE''' of their mindset.
    [or put another way - the fruits Of their devilish mindset is evil]

WHY?
    seek and ye shall find.

THE ''''MARK'''' OF CAIN.
    what is it?-
    - If you look at the word meaning of MARK- it SAYS that the ''''MARK'''' is '' an entity'' or ''presence''

The MARK was an entity or presence within a person aka - this person was known AS A HYBRID.
    SO Eve saying '' A man gotten from THE LORD aka YHWH Elohim'' is a HYBRID
    [The child is a HYBRID]

ABEL name means BREATH, A KEEPER OF SHEEP AND A RULER of a Multitude.
    CAIN IS A ''TILLER'' - this means Cain is made a servant of the ground, land or territory

Abel brought forth the FIRSTLINGS AS an offering [the first born] it reads Abel brought forth the 1st born of the Multitude. [the best part]
    Cain became very grieved as the appearance of his offering was fallen. [fell short]
    as YHWH looked at the 2 offerings.
    YHWH refers to more than 1.
    YWWH is an ''us'' god. [more than 1]
    In reality then Cain and Abel are bringing these tributes to a group of YHWH Elohims [plural]
    Cain and Abel represent groups as well.
    the tribe of the spear
    the tribe of the rulers

what is interesting is the distinguishing MARK of Cain is the appearance of A hybrid 1/2 HUMAN 1/2 satan children.
    and this appearance FELL SHORT of the human Abel appearance.[Abel was not a hybrid]
    Cain was grieved - his appearance fell short.
    the Hybrid race needs to be ''made beautiful'' like the Abel race and be acceptable but go wrong because of sin but they long to rule..... that is what the word meanings are.

YHWH did not wish to fix the hybrid mark.

so Cain thought against his twin Abel and killed him

that is what the word meanings say in Genesis.

ask? seek? find? ..the Levitical priesthood died in 70ad we find another priesthood

mentioned in the O.T.
    saying Abraham went out to meet a man named Melchizedek.
    The N T. book of Hebrews says this man was Greater than Abraham and had a GREATER priesthood.

ask?

Why do we have only a few writings by these Prophets and Priests of Melchizedek.
    We do have some of their writings that do reveal the message of this priesthood.

The Greatest Man of this Ancient priesthood explains the teaching that we are not sinners and that the true God is not wrathful YHWH waiting to send us all to Hell.
    This priesthood teaches and reveals the great truths that have been lost for thousands of years!

[the teachings OF MURDER, eye for an eye mentality, harm and lying destruction of YAHWEH have overtaken the teaching of Melchedezek priesthood.
    Immanuel was VERY AWARE of Psalm 110 and it critical piece of Information, so that the people could understand THE PRIESTHOOD AND WHO HE WAS
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-27-2019 at 10:54 PM.

Thumbs up Peace With ELOHIM!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

It has been my desire for awhile now to give the both of you a decent translation or should I say a paraphrase of Romans 5. My questions as to why people and especially why children do die were asked to lead up to the teaching of the Apostle Paul in Romans 5. A true understanding of Romans 5 gives one insight into the Apostle Paul's concept of grace and, therefore, exactly how that men and women are enabled to keep the 613 that Lucy imagines in her heart cannot be kept. A true understanding also shows forth that YAHWEH ELOHIM is good and faithful in HIS provision through HIS Covenants with and for mankind.

Paul begins Romans 5 by making the open declaration that we have been justified by (out of) faith. No one is made righteous before ELOHIM through the physical keeping of the 613 or so laws as Lucy often states as justification for not observing any physical law of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Accordingly, nothing but the wrath of ELOHIM abides upon those who fail to keep the Law, that is, the whole Law; yet we, having been made righteous by faith (somehow we through faith are able to keep the whole Law), possess peace with ELOHIM through our YAHWEH Yahushua Messiah.

This is the very major and bold statement of the Apostle Paul in Romans 5:1.

Jumping ahead to Romans 5:8, Paul teaches us that Messiah died for (uper) us while we yet sinners. Of course. sinners are all those who have disobeyed the Law. This would involve all of us, including myself and well as Lucy and EliYah. Sinners are hostile against the Law and against YAHWEH ELOHIM by their very nature. I know that at one time this described my state. I was very hostile against keeping some aspects of the Law of ELOHIM especially the physical Jewish Sabbath Day. This presently describes the state of Lucy who is very hostile against anything which she deems as a Jewish keeping of the Law, and there is great enmity in her heart against YAHWEH ELOHIM and against the Jewish People.

EliYah is actually cut from the same cloth even though this is not something that he can recognize within himself. He believes that the present New Testament Scriptures interpret the Old Testament Scriptures which is actually a slap in the face to YAHWEH ELOHIM who always keeps HIS Word. YAHWEH ELOHIM does make additions to HIS Covenants, but any addition made by YAHWEH ELOHIM to a previous covenant is designed to bring about the fulfillment of that previous covenant. This is wholly disregarded by Lucy, and it has also been neglected by EliYah who has been told over and over by ImAHebrew and myself on this forum through the teaching of the Apostle Paul that Messiah Yahushua died for (uper) our sins according to the Scriptures. His teaching concerning the death of Messiah Yahushua primarily by New Testament Scriptures is seriously flawed through his disregard of the Old Testament Scriptures.

To be continued as Yahushua wills, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

I don't disregard the O.T. scriptures as you presume either.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

It has been my desire for awhile now to give the both of you a decent translation or should I say a paraphrase of Romans 5. My questions as to why people and especially why children do die were asked to lead up to the teaching of the Apostle Paul in Romans 5. A true understanding of Romans 5 gives one insight into the Apostle Paul's concept of grace and, therefore, exactly how that men and women are enabled to keep the 613 that Lucy imagines in her heart cannot be kept. A true understanding also shows forth that YAHWEH ELOHIM is good and faithful in HIS provision through HIS Covenants with and for mankind.

Paul begins Romans 5 by making the open declaration that we have been justified by (out of) faith. No one is made righteous before ELOHIM through the physical keeping of the 613 or so laws as Lucy often states as justification for not observing any physical law of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Accordingly, nothing but the wrath of ELOHIM abides upon those who fail to keep the Law, that is, the whole Law; yet we, having been made righteous by faith (somehow we through faith are able to keep the whole Law), possess peace with ELOHIM through our YAHWEH Yahushua Messiah.

This is the very major and bold statement of the Apostle Paul in Romans 5:1.

Jumping ahead to Romans 5:8, Paul teaches us that Messiah died for (uper) us while we yet sinners. Of course. sinners are all those who have disobeyed the Law. This would involve all of us, including myself and well as Lucy and EliYah. Sinners are hostile against the Law and against YAHWEH ELOHIM by their very nature. I know that at one time this described my state. I was very hostile against keeping some aspects of the Law of ELOHIM especially the physical Jewish Sabbath Day. This presently describes the state of Lucy who is very hostile against anything which she deems as a Jewish keeping of the Law, and there is great enmity in her heart against YAHWEH ELOHIM and against the Jewish People.

EliYah is actually cut from the same cloth even though this is not something that he can recognize within himself. He believes that the present New Testament Scriptures interpret the Old Testament Scriptures which is actually a slap in the face to YAHWEH ELOHIM who always keeps HIS Word. YAHWEH ELOHIM does make additions to HIS Covenants, but any addition made by YAHWEH ELOHIM to a previous covenant is designed to bring about the fulfillment of that previous covenant. This is wholly disregarded by Lucy, and it has also been neglected by EliYah who has been told over and over by ImAHebrew and myself on this forum through the teaching of the Apostle Paul that Messiah Yahushua died for (uper) our sins according to the Scriptures. His teaching concerning the death of Messiah Yahushua primarily by New Testament Scriptures is seriously flawed through his disregard of the Old Testament Scriptures.

To be continued as Yahushua wills, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

EliYah is actually cut from the same cloth even though this is not something that he can recognize within himself. He believes that the present New Testament Scriptures interpret the Old Testament Scriptures which is actually a slap in the face to YAHWEH ELOHIM who always keeps HIS Word.
    Where have I written or said this?

I believe as Yah Messiah and His apostles do, and Scriptures interpret Scriptures as a WHOLE whether O.T. or N.T. as the apostle Peter wrote NO scripture is of any private interpretation 2 Peter 1:20, and you and Ken ignoring Peter's admonition is WHY ye are always opposing or contradicting yourselves and WHOLE texts of scriptures that I have corrected umpteen times on the forum.

sigh SIGH OH dear....sigh Dear dear Spying....sigh

i lost you from our LIFE NOW ADVENTURE, when you told me how you veered left and sat at the feet of the apostate Herbert Armstrong and how HE ALONE convinced you to observe the saturday sabbath and how you delighted to do this and have a family gathering each saturday as a routine you found enjoyable YET didn't your apostle saul/paul say not to ''judge '' on keeping sabbaths and new moons and feasts?

as you quoted Saul / Paul in Post # 552 why not do as he suggests on sabbaths etc?
    dont be double minded Dear Spying.

Colossians 2:14–17:
    “Having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us.
    And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
    So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.”
    i do believe Saul got His information, from hearing his captives talk among themselves as they languished in saul's prison houses waiting to be murdered.
    thats is why many truths are revealed in his letters.
    so
    how about your refrain from your double mindedness and accusing of ''sabbath breaking'' and pay heed to your apostle.?
    hmmmm

next problem i have Spying is
    your comments and commitments to the sect called '' the Pharisees'' and your determination to be ''A HYBRID''
    i have a problem here with this weird self determined belief
    why?
    because Messiah called this sect a child of hell who went from land to sea making other children the same as they are.

15Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You traverse land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.
    see Spying
    I dont wish to be tagged a ''twice as much a son of hell as you are''

2 strikes.

now for the 3rd strike and your'e out.
    YOU ARE NOT called '' the Just'' who live by His faith [ aka - His trust, His confidence, in His divine provisions] but walk in this 3d world of vanity and fully dependant upon all its services.

sigh

until you reverse all your religious ways, and
    *denounce Herberts Saturday keeping sabbaths,
    *denounce being a HYBRID PHARISEE trying to make a child of hell and
    *denounce your dependence upon Vanity

- i am not ready to give ear to your personal beliefs nor copy them

i just cannot handle gross deception posing as the truth.

Colossians 2:15-17 proves they were OBSERVING these days.

i lost you from our LIFE NOW ADVENTURE, when you told me how you veered left and sat at the feet of the apostate Herbert Armstrong and how HE ALONE convinced you to observe the saturday sabbath and how you delighted to do this and have a family gathering each saturday as a routine you found enjoyable YET didn't your apostle saul/paul say not to ''judge '' on keeping sabbaths and new moons and feasts?

as you quoted Saul / Paul in Post # 552 why not do as he suggests on sabbaths etc?
    dont be double minded Dear Spying.

i do believe Saul got His information, from hearing his captives talk among themselves as they languished in saul's prison houses waiting to be murdered.
    thats is why many truths are revealed in his letters.
    so
    how about your refrain from your double mindedness and accusing of ''sabbath breaking'' and pay heed to your apostle.?
    hmmmm

next problem i have Spying is
    your comments and commitments to the sect called '' the Pharisees'' and your determination to be ''A HYBRID''
    i have a problem here with this weird self determined belief
    why?
    because Messiah called this sect a child of hell who went from land to sea making other children the same as they are.

see Spying
    I dont wish to be tagged a ''twice as much a son of hell as you are''

2 strikes.

now for the 3rd strike and your'e out.
    YOU ARE NOT called '' the Just'' who live by His faith [ aka - His trust, His confidence, in His divine provisions] but walk in this 3d world of vanity and fully dependant upon all its services.

sigh

until you reverse all your religious ways, and
    *denounce Herberts Saturday keeping sabbaths,
    *denounce being a HYBRID PHARISEE trying to make a child of hell and
    *denounce your dependence upon Vanity

- i am not ready to give ear to your personal beliefs nor copy them

i just cannot handle gross deception posing as the truth.
    Lucy,

Colossians 2:15-17 proves that the converted Gentiles were indeed keeping and observing the N.M. New Moon day, the seventh day Sabbath, and the Holyday Yearly Festivals of YAH spoken of in the old testament scriptures.

The converted Gentiles were being JUDGED by outsiders for keeping and observing these days, and IF the converted Gentiles were NOT observing these days, then Paul would not have written this about them being judged for observing these days.

Why would the converted Gentiles be judged in regard to these "days" if they were not to observe them to begin with, and the Greek Word for Sabbath is written here, and not the first day of the week.