Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

True or false....

FROM ELIJAH'S POST #582

Hebrews 7:12
    -"When there is a change of priesthood, there is of NECESSITY a change of LAW. "
    And here below is this entire verse in the BLB Strong's for clarification.

For G1063 the priesthood G2420 being changed, G3346/TRANSFERRED there is made G1096 of G1537 necessity G318 a change G3331/TRANSFERING also G2532 of the law. G3551

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3331&t=KJV

Strong's G3331 - metathesis μετάθεσις 1.transfer: from one place to another

THAT IS NOT SO ELIJAH,

CHANGED means CHANGE not transferred over too another.
    if this was so the NEW COVENANT would be imperfect, useless and weak and unable to save anyone
    just like the model of the O T law

70ad is also a nail in your ''transferred coffin'' - the high priest was murdered............ end of line.
    there was nothing left, every ritual perished, all gone,
    never to be resumed again

ask
    why didn't the jews build another temple [to the exact same model as in Jerusalem] and resume all their rituals someplace else.?
    they didn't and they couldn't as they became a HYBRID sect AND NOTHING like it was prior to 70ad.

as History proves

The destruction of Jerusalem had a profound impact on the Jewish people and brought about a dramatic change in Judaism itself.
    The people were once again separated from their contact with God.
    But this time there were no prophets to comfort and reassure them of their future reinstatement in the holy city.
    After The destruction of the Temple shock, bitterness and pessimism pervaded the Jewish world.
    The sense of finality and irreversibility which this exile left on the Jewish people is reflected in the subsequent association made between the anticipation of the rebuilding of the Temple and the apocalyptic vision of the end of days.
    The dream of being reinstated in Jerusalem was now pushed off into the distant future and into an era where the natural world will cease to exist as we know it.
    The power of Edom (Rome) seemed invincible.
    The city was now irreversibly taken from Jewish hands.
    http://archive.jewishagency.org/jerusalem/content/23693

warning STRONG'S CONCORDANCE IS NOT THE TEACHER - HOLY SPIRIT.

James Strong says himself in his preface, his dictionary was never meant for Word study.
    https://faithbibleministriesblog.com...ek-dictionary/

Strong’s Concordance and Dictionary
    One thing that many believers do concerning the handling of Greek words is use Strong’s Concordance’s Dictionary to translate Greek words – this is not only a fundamental error, but can lead to devastating conclusions regarding the misunderstanding of many Greek words.
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    FROM ELIJAH'S POST #582

THAT IS NOT SO ELIJAH,

CHANGED means CHANGE not transferred over too another.
    if this was so the NEW COVENANT would be imperfect, useless and weak and unable to save anyone
    just like the model of the O T law

70ad is also a nail in your ''transferred coffin'' - the high priest was murdered............ end of line.
    there was nothing left, every ritual perished, all gone,
    never to be resumed again

ask
    why didn't the jews build another temple [to the exact same model as in Jerusalem] and resume all their rituals someplace else.?
    they didn't and they couldn't as they became a HYBRID sect AND NOTHING like it was prior to 70ad.

as History proves

The destruction of Jerusalem had a profound impact on the Jewish people and brought about a dramatic change in Judaism itself.
    The people were once again separated from their contact with God.
    But this time there were no prophets to comfort and reassure them of their future reinstatement in the holy city.
    After The destruction of the Temple shock, bitterness and pessimism pervaded the Jewish world.
    The sense of finality and irreversibility which this exile left on the Jewish people is reflected in the subsequent association made between the anticipation of the rebuilding of the Temple and the apocalyptic vision of the end of days.
    The dream of being reinstated in Jerusalem was now pushed off into the distant future and into an era where the natural world will cease to exist as we know it.
    The power of Edom (Rome) seemed invincible.
    The city was now irreversibly taken from Jewish hands.
    http://archive.jewishagency.org/jerusalem/content/23693

warning STRONG'S CONCORDANCE IS NOT THE TEACHER - HOLY SPIRIT.

James Strong says himself in his preface, his dictionary was never meant for Word study.
    https://faithbibleministriesblog.com...ek-dictionary/

Strong’s Concordance and Dictionary
    One thing that many believers do concerning the handling of Greek words is use Strong’s Concordance’s Dictionary to translate Greek words – this is not only a fundamental error, but can lead to devastating conclusions regarding the misunderstanding of many Greek words.
    It surely is true Lucy, that is what that Greek word means, and your denial shows your disobedience too.

By faith G4102 Enoch G1802 was translated G3346 that he should G1492 G0 not G3361 see G1492 death; G2288 and G2532 was G2147 G0 not G3756 found, G2147 because G1360 God G2316 had translated G3346 him: G846 for G1063 before G4253 his G846 translation G3331 he had this testimony, G3140 that he pleased G2100 God. G2316 Hebrews 11:5.

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation/G3331 he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3331&t=KJV

Here in Hebrews 11:5 the English word "translation" is used, and ye will argue till hell freezes over to keep your own disobedient tradition.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Smile

Lucy,

I do wear them, and suppose you tell us THE NAME OF Jusus Father??

But then again dummies can't answer that question can they.

How about answering the question.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Strong denies root word meaning himself

The denial straight from the Horses mouth so to speak

And history proves the 0T law was defunct not transferred

Oh as for JUSUS father
    Can you explain this person?
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

I do wear them, and suppose you tell us THE NAME OF Jusus Father??

But then again dummies can't answer that question can they.

How about answering the question.
    And Lucy, ye have a spirit, but it sure aint holy either, it's the spirit of the devil that works in the children of disobedience as Paul wrote 3 times.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...bedience&t=KJV

It will be a bit of a revelation

To simply Know Who JUSUS is

The name of Jesus Father

Is to Declare the same utterances Messiah Himself said
    Father ABBA
    Jesus never declared any other Name because the new covenant was to reveal the true relationship of divine Fatherhood to His family
    Father and His children
    Nowhere is the O T yahweh spoken of as Jesus father in the new covenant
    Why
    Yahweh was not - the real father
    Jesus He said so Himself

Ofcouse those who are blind and churched indoctrinated will have problems

The word "Father" is NOT a Name either.

Is to Declare the same utterances Messiah Himself said
    Father ABBA
    Jesus never declared any other Name because the new covenant was to reveal the true relationship of divine Fatherhood to His family
    Father and His children
    Why
    Jesus He said so Himself

Ofcouse those who are blind and churched indoctrinated will have problems
    Lucy,

Why
    Jesus He said so Himself
    And where is the chapter and verse number that Jesus said this, or is this more of ye own added leavening lies?

Really? Well the apostle John wrote otherwise.

And WHO does the 144.000 redeemed PRAISE as Elohim according to the apostle John?

And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord/YHWH our God/Elohim: Revelation 19:1-6.

What is this Greek word Alleluia;, where does it originate, and what does it mean?

Strong's G239 - hallēlouďa ἁλληλουϊά Of Hebrew origin from הָלַל (H1984) and יָהּ (H3050)

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G239&t=KJV

יָהּ (H3050) Strong's H3050 - Yahh Contraction for יְהֹוָה (YHWH H3068), and meaning the same

יָה Transliteration

Yahh

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3050&t=KJV

It means HalleluYAH, Praise ye YAH, and your found to be liar again Lucy.

NO eLIJAH

YOU ARE UNABLE TO SITE WHERE JESUS ever referred to his Father as YAHWEH - it never happened.
    not 1 time
    because YAHWEH was not His father. HE SAID SO HIMSELF
    simple fact
    you should really do some homework and study - get rid of all these apostate ideas
    ALSO GIVE UP THOSE PHONY root words from STRONGS -

AND WHO IS Jusus?
    can we have the revelation?

and why didnt the jews rebuild their temple in Jerusalem they had plenty of time to build, before the Muslim's moved in?
    why not answer????
    perhaps they were strapped for cash???????????
    or
    they forgot the measurements, for the building
    or
    they couldn't find another high priest from the same blood line????
    or
    everything was so messed up, even their new beliefs.... were hybrid.

the jews from the ancient past and today are a religiously messed up bunch.
    kinda like you Elijah - all tagged BY JESUS''' AS THE DEAD WHO BURY THE DEAD''''

i think it time to really sort yourself out and stop wasting your time being religious

Smile

YOU ARE UNABLE TO SITE WHERE JESUS ever referred to his Father as YAHWEH - it never happened.
    not 1 time
    because YAHWEH was not His father. HE SAID SO HIMSELF
    simple fact
    you should really do some homework and study - get rid of all these apostate ideas
    ALSO GIVE UP THOSE PHONY root words from STRONGS -

AND WHO IS Jusus?

and why didnt the jews rebuild their temple in Jerusalem they had plenty of time to build, before the Muslim's moved in?
    why not answer????
    or
    or
    or

kinda like you Elijah - all tagged BY JESUS''' AS THE DEAD WHO BURY THE DEAD''''

i think it time to really sort yourself out and stop wasting your time being religious
    Lucy, WHERE did Jesus say that, YAH was not His Father?

Thumbs up καταλλάσσω!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

When will you ever learn, EliYah, that my individual activity will not add one second to the length of your physical life so why are you always inquiring about my activity? Is it because you do deep within yourself suspect that ImAHebrew and myself are actually a part of the Body of Messiah that is empowered to make binding decisions concerning the keeping of Holy Days and Sabbaths and New Moons and concerning how, when, and what we should eat and drink (see Colossians 2:16-17)?

In your reply, Lucy, which BTW was rather EliYah like in that you quoted one scripture after another, you state that the Blood of Yahushua is actually faithfulness. In the past, a Church of God fully recognized that the physical Blood of Jesus represented something spiritual. So you are headed in the right direction when you state that the Blood of Yahushua is faithfulness. I mean, if we are made righteous by faith, and if we are also made righteous by the Blood of Jesus, then it stands to reason that the Blood of Jesus in a spiritual sense would have something to do with faithfulness.

Please allow me to drive home here with you the point that I am making. In the celebration of the first Passover, the death Angel passed over the homes of all those who had dashed the Blood of the Lamb onto the lintel and side posts of the Door of their homes. In a spiritual sense, what is the door of your dwelling place, that is, what is the door to the physical body in which you do dwell? Is not the door to your physical body your mouth? Please remember right here that Yahushua did hand the Cup to HIS Disciples, and then HE commanded them to drink all of it as a memorial to HIM. In a physical sense, when you take a substantial drink from a Cup of wine, do you not dash the wine against your upper lip and onto the sides and corners of your mouth? We surely do so!

Why is the above important? Well, did not Messiah Yahushua say this about drinking HIS Blood:

John 6:53-54
    53 Then Yahushua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of the Man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
    54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath perpetual life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Now, I know and recognize, Lucy, that you yourself believe that you and your household, that is, your husband and your children and your granddaughter have LIFE NOW! If you have indeed drank from the Cup of Messiah, then the death Angel should be able to see the Blood of Yahushua on your mouth, and in seeing that Blood the death Angel is forced to pass over you and yours right now. Of course, all of this indicates that Yahushua is indeed the Passover Lamb, and all of this further indicates that the spiritual fulfillment of the Law is not kaput; otherwise, there exists no advantage to drinking the Blood of YAHWEH Yahushua Messiah.

The Apostle Paul teaches in verse 10 of Romans 5 that we were reconciled to ELOHIM through the death of Messiah Yahushua while we were enemies of ELOHIM, and then Paul teaches something even greater where Paul states that we, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by the LIFE of Messiah. The Greek word that Paul uses for reconciled in verse 10 is in both cases a passive form of καταλλάσσω. We were reconciled to ELOHIM, but this reconciliation does not save us; rather the LIFE of Messiah Yahushua does save us. So, what advantage to us is this reconciliation? Please look at verse 11, Lucy and EliYah. The KJV translators translated the noun taken from καταλλάσσω as the atonement. This is totally false translation. No where in the LXX is any form of καταλλάσσω used to indicate atonement.

This is enough said today, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Lightbulb Elijah:

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, WHERE did Jesus say that, YAH was not His Father?
    It looks like jezebel has a scriptural problem; she don't know the difference from a title of 'Father' and a name.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

When will you ever learn, EliYah, that my individual activity will not add one second to the length of your physical life so why are you always inquiring about my activity? Is it because you do deep within yourself suspect that ImAHebrew and myself are actually a part of the Body of Messiah that is empowered to make binding decisions concerning the keeping of Holy Days and Sabbaths and New Moons and concerning how, when, and what we should eat and drink (see Colossians 2:16-17)?

In your reply, Lucy, which BTW was rather EliYah like in that you quoted one scripture after another, you state that the Blood of Yahushua is actually faithfulness. In the past, a Church of God fully recognized that the physical Blood of Jesus represented something spiritual. So you are headed in the right direction when you state that the Blood of Yahushua is faithfulness. I mean, if we are made righteous by faith, and if we are also made righteous by the Blood of Jesus, then it stands to reason that the Blood of Jesus in a spiritual sense would have something to do with faithfulness.

Please allow me to drive home here with you the point that I am making. In the celebration of the first Passover, the death Angel passed over the homes of all those who had dashed the Blood of the Lamb onto the lintel and side posts of the Door of their homes. In a spiritual sense, what is the door of your dwelling place, that is, what is the door to the physical body in which you do dwell? Is not the door to your physical body your mouth? Please remember right here that Yahushua did hand the Cup to HIS Disciples, and then HE commanded them to drink all of it as a memorial to HIM. In a physical sense, when you take a substantial drink from a Cup of wine, do you not dash the wine against your upper lip and onto the sides and corners of your mouth? We surely do so!

Why is the above important? Well, did not Messiah Yahushua say this about drinking HIS Blood:

John 6:53-54
    53 Then Yahushua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of the Man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
    54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath perpetual life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Now, I know and recognize, Lucy, that you yourself believe that you and your household, that is, your husband and your children and your granddaughter have LIFE NOW! If you have indeed drank from the Cup of Messiah, then the death Angel should be able to see the Blood of Yahushua on your mouth, and in seeing that Blood the death Angel is forced to pass over you and yours right now. Of course, all of this indicates that Yahushua is indeed the Passover Lamb, and all of this further indicates that the spiritual fulfillment of the Law is not kaput; otherwise, there exists no advantage to drinking the Blood of YAHWEH Yahushua Messiah.

The Apostle Paul teaches in verse 10 of Romans 5 that we were reconciled to ELOHIM through the death of Messiah Yahushua while we were enemies of ELOHIM, and then Paul teaches something even greater where Paul states that we, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by the LIFE of Messiah. The Greek word that Paul uses for reconciled in verse 10 is in both cases a passive form of καταλλάσσω. We were reconciled to ELOHIM, but this reconciliation does not save us; rather the LIFE of Messiah Yahushua does save us. So, what advantage to us is this reconciliation? Please look at verse 11, Lucy and EliYah. The KJV translators translated the noun taken from καταλλάσσω as the atonement. This is totally false translation. No where in the LXX is any form of καταλλάσσω used to indicate atonement.

This is enough said today, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Spying, I never said that I thought any such thing either, and ye should not presume either.

And since ye THINK the Jews are correct on their Saturday Sabbath, then why are ye NOT also following them on their annual or feast Sabbaths today including their "postponement rules" too???
    And Spying, you like to falsely accuse, but when ye are faced with critical questions such as this one ye run like paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    It looks like jezebel has a scriptural problem; she don't know the difference from a title of 'Father' and a name.
    Peach,

I've wondered where ye are.

the NAME is the NATURE,

JESUS REVEALED THE NATURE OF HIS FATHER, not the NATURE of the O.T Yahweh.
    JESUS NATURE was a life of the fruit of the kingdom of God
    Yahweh did not bear the FRUIT OF LIFE - hence no man could obey the 613 commands, and so NO ETERNAL LIFE WAS FORMED in anyone under the law of Moses.
    those are simple facts

TO enjoy ETERNAL ENDLESS LIFE HERE is never by ritual or trying to do FOOLISH laws and APOSTATE dogmas, but by Being INVITED INTO HIS HOUSE OF LIFE
    - john 11 v 24 25 26
    and NO other way -BY INVITATION ONLY. JOHN 11 V 24 25 26
    AND that invitation only extends to HIS FRIENDS AS He draws them into Himself.

so how do the friends gain LIFE HERE.
    BY PICKING UP THEIR CROSS and following the same self denying route as Messiah.
    they gain true knowledge on how not to sin, by dying to VANITY and all those desirable values found in the 3d realm [ the matrix]

btw
    '''''can you drink this cup''''
    - means ARE YOU WILLING TO CRUCIFY YOUR OWN WILL [that has been influenced by satan and his world] and FOLLOW ME AND DO THE FATHER'S WILL like i did
    this means A BORN AGAIN SOUL, HEARS from the Father as Jesus did, on how to CEASES doing all those things HE finds offensive.
    [ this is called how to overcome satan the god of this world]
    This HEARING forms the new creature as they fully submit their will to that OF THE FATHER abba,
    Everlasting life is a present-tense possession.
    It’s not something that begins when you die JESUS SAID ''YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD - THE DEAD WHO BURY THE DEAD''
    . There are a number of scriptures that speak of everlasting life as something we possess in this life (John 4:14; 5:24; 6:27; 6:40, 47).
    btw
    [ THERE IS NO FANCY religious ideas formed from your own mind
    - THE WAY - INTO ENDLESS LIFE HERE - is simple and laid out how it works and what to do AS HIS FRIEND]

================================================================================================

Elijah i see you have failed to answer these important ?s
    AND WHO IS Jusus?

why not answer????
    or
    or
    or

i think its time to really sort yourself out and stop wasting your time being religious