Pentecostals ''talk in tongues''
    you Elijah and Ken, try and keep some parts of the law of Moses
    Spying wants to be a Pharisee = those whom Jesus called ''a child of hell''
    Some up your way Elijah, ''handle snakes''
    Some live in a convent and don't talk - silence rules
    Some spend all night in prayer bowed low crying and sobbing
    Some fall over in church services, called ''slain in the spirit''
    Some look at the moon and keep the jewish feasts,

satan has ALL his little ''religious cells'' - ''the feel good groups'' all locked up and trapped in DEATH,
    THEY ALL DIED IN SIN.

ALL THE works, fasts, visions, bible reading etc did no good.
    They all die IN SIN, just as the unconverted do.

========================================================================================

yes
    you can have your wee ''cell like'' life and remain a captive to satan as all those religious trappings, are as The Whitewashed Sepulchres = JESUS SAID SO

IT IS CALLED the outside of the cup or put another way the works of the flesh
    THEY kill you.
    ========================================================================================

THE DEAD WHO BURY THE DEAD.
    ALL had their personal recipe for their religious beliefs, THAT FAILED TO BRING THEM TO ETERNAL LIFE here.

they FAILED to understand HOW to die TO sin
    not
    DIE IN SIN.

the secret
    YOU HAVE TO BE CHANGED INTERNALLY.
    TRANSFORMED HERE, as a being of light and life = Math 17 v 1-2

how
    BY BEING FORMED AS A NEW CREATION HERE.
    A VERY DIFFERENT MINDSET has to be imparted, and IN THIS NEW MINDSET, is the power to overcome satan - Just as Jesus did,
    it is called - the Just who live by Faith, -aka- are those who die to sin.

No faith walking, [as Jesus walked trusting His Father for every thought and need ] = no salvation of your spirit soul and body!!
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Yogi's breathe only air and fast
    Gurus live maybe 300yrs so ''they say''
    New agers have ''visions''
    Pentecostals ''talk in tongues''
    you Elijah and Ken, try and keep some parts of the law of Moses
    Spying wants to be a Pharisee = those whom Jesus called ''a child of hell''
    Some up your way Elijah, ''handle snakes''
    Some live in a convent and don't talk - silence rules
    Some spend all night in prayer bowed low crying and sobbing
    Some fall over in church services, called ''slain in the spirit''
    Some look at the moon and keep the jewish feasts,

satan has ALL his little ''religious cells'' - ''the feel good groups'' all locked up and trapped in DEATH,
    THEY ALL DIED IN SIN.

ALL THE works, fasts, visions, bible reading etc did no good.
    They all die IN SIN, just as the unconverted do.

yes
    you can have your wee ''cell like'' life and remain a captive to satan as all those religious trappings, are as The Whitewashed Sepulchres = JESUS SAID SO

IT IS CALLED the outside of the cup or put another way the works of the flesh
    THEY kill you.

THE DEAD WHO BURY THE DEAD.
    ALL had their personal recipe for their religious beliefs, THAT FAILED TO BRING THEM TO ETERNAL LIFE here.

they FAILED to understand HOW to die TO sin
    not
    DIE IN SIN.

the secret
    YOU HAVE TO BE CHANGED INTERNALLY.
    TRANSFORMED HERE, as a being of light and life = Math 17 v 1-2

how
    BY BEING FORMED AS A NEW CREATION HERE.
    A VERY DIFFERENT MINDSET has to be imparted, and IN THIS NEW MINDSET, is the power to overcome satan - Just as Jesus did,
    it is called - the Just who live by Faith, -aka- are those who die to sin.

No faith walking, [as Jesus walked trusting His Father for every thought and need ] = no salvation of your spirit soul and body!!
    Well Lucy Jezebel Smith, ye know nothing of the truth, and about ye know to do is NOTHING.

PS: I thought you said that sin was abolished, then why are ye still harping on it?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

And Lucy Jezebel Smith,

The apostle John tells all WHAT sin really is.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Jo&c=3&t=KJV#4

And it will be you Jezebel Smith that will die IN your sin or transgressions of Divine law, and ye have testified that ye disregard and break Divine law.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

once He calls us to WALK BY HIS FAITH.... WE BECOME ''THE JUST''

AND in this position, He supplies our every need.

Then every need is supplied - EVERY NEED - for spirit, for soul and for body!

Nothing is left out.
    There is healing in Him.
    There is the wiping away of the tear.
    There is the oil of joy. for sadness and beauty for ashes!
    Then the stream of Divine Love flows unhindered through the channels which we are, and we drink at the fountains of an inexhaustible supply!
    We are conscious of our union with Father and become partakers of the Divine Nature.
    Imitation stops and participation has begun!

All that He has, we have!
    All that He is, we are! "As He is,so are we in this present world."
    As we died with Him, were buried with Him, rose with Him, and ascended with Him, so now we are participants in the glory which is His and which will be brought to full manifestation in the light of the revelation of the breaking of God's Eternal Day!

there is NO other way to escape the grave,

yes there are billions in the religious ''dead who bury the dead'' - all are lined up for their grave
    Once Jesus shall called you to live IN HIS LIGHT [ REVELATION KNOWLEDGE] - the glory of the new creature begins to be formed.

hurrah

btw
    A NEW CREATION THAT FORMS THE NEW CREATURE IS NEVER PART OF AN OLD EXPIRED ONE THAT WAS called ''' IMPERFECT'' and unable TO SAVE ANYONE
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

AND in this position, He supplies our every need.

Then every need is supplied - EVERY NEED - for spirit, for soul and for body!

Nothing is left out.
    There is healing in Him.
    There is the wiping away of the tear.
    There is the oil of joy. for sadness and beauty for ashes!
    Then the stream of Divine Love flows unhindered through the channels which we are, and we drink at the fountains of an inexhaustible supply!
    We are conscious of our union with Father and become partakers of the Divine Nature.
    Imitation stops and participation has begun!

All that He has, we have!
    All that He is, we are! "As He is,so are we in this present world."
    As we died with Him, were buried with Him, rose with Him, and ascended with Him, so now we are participants in the glory which is His and which will be brought to full manifestation in the light of the revelation of the breaking of God's Eternal Day!

we live in His presence of the Glory.

there is NO other way to escape the grave,
    The lawless and disobedient are already dead in their sins Jezebel.

Lucy J.

Ye will advocate that the law of Elohim is SIN, and say that the law is abolished, then ye will turn around and accuse those in Christianity to be in sin or lawlessness, everyone except you of course, how stupid a person can be.

It's no wonder that those like Edmund think the religious are lying fruitcakes.

There is no need to accuse the fruit

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

Ye will advocate that the law of Elohim is SIN, and say that the law is abolished, then ye will turn around and accuse those in Christianity to be in sin or lawlessness, everyone except you of course, how stupid a person can be.

It's no wonder that those like Edmund think the religious are lying fruitcakes.
    Is self evident
    The pews die in sin at a rate of 2000 every12 mins !——showing it is a very fruitless belief and deception of which you promote

Cool

Is self evident
    The pews die in sin at a rate of 2000 every12 mins !——showing it is a very fruitless belief and deception of which you promote
    Lucy,

If the law is sin as you say, and the law is abolished as you say, then how is sin that is abolished killing people?

That is your fruitcake religion.

Smile

Is self evident
    And Lucy Jezebel,

It is you who promote traditional Christianity's same beliefs, they too believe and teach that the law of Elohim is abolished, and ye keep and observe their BEAST days.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

If the law is sin as you say, and the law is abolished as you say, then how is sin that is abolished killing people?

That is your fruitcake religion.
    Jezebel must NEVER ever THINK about her own dumb posts that she re-posts of other people on the internet.

Jesus referred the jewish man under the law of Moses as

''the dead who bury the dead ''
    why?
    the law of Moses was unable to save anyone as it was IMPERFECT.
    WEAK
    USELESS
    IMPERFECT.
    THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH - THE LAW OF MOSES.'
    THOSE WHO PRACTICE some parts of the 613 laws of Moses - are also dead who bury the dead and remain, imperfect, weak and useless..... same as the laws they follow.

also

sin kills from ''lack of knowledge'' - people physically die [ called perishing] from lack of knowledge.

Messiah Abolished Sin by the Sacrifice of Himself
    Hebrews 9:25-26
    “Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own.
    Then Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world.
    But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself”
    Hebrews 9:25-26
    Jesus abolished all ''lack of knowledge by saying '' I am the way, the truth and the life'' = FOLLOW ME
    THE NEW KNOWLEDGE IS HOW TO CONFORM TO THE LAW OF LIFE IN THE SPIRIT, - that has its laws written on our hearts via HIS WORKMANSHIP.
    No one under His workmanship follows after the religious flesh and its works called The Whitewashed Sepulchres = JESUS SAID SO

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!
    You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.''
    ask
    why are Spying Ken and Elijah + 2 sox puppets full of dead mens bones and everything unclean?
    they cannot keep all 613 laws of Moses but lie and say they can.

why is Elijah a hypocrite?
    because he lacks true knowledge of the Goodnews and so will die IN sin - a hypocrite.
    and there are a billion churchians living IN sin, called Hypocrites and unclean just as messed up as Elijah

its not what religious people post on forums that counts
    what does count?
    its the fruit of holiness reproduced within their lives as their testimony
    that TESTIMONY HAS TO HAVE WITHIN IT
    HOW THEY OVERCAME satan?

as yet, the 3 men posters on LA have not,
    they remain beguiled by their own beliefs in their cells called '' the church matrix'' - a very deadly trap

there is a saying [ you may not have heard] that goes like this.

''When reporting a crime - becomes a crime - that’s when you know you are run by criminals''
    '

reporting the crimes of the plural god's Yahweh
    - all those sickening crimes against humanity and animals
    - when this is reported as a crime but glossed over and then denied
    - ye know you are run by religious criminals.

Jezebel the self contradicting jerk.

''the dead who bury the dead ''
    why?
    the law of Moses was unable to save anyone as it was IMPERFECT.
    WEAK
    USELESS
    IMPERFECT.
    THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH - THE LAW OF MOSES.'
    THOSE WHO PRACTICE some parts of the 613 laws of Moses - are also dead who bury the dead and remain, imperfect, weak and useless..... same as the laws they follow.

also

sin kills from ''lack of knowledge'' - people physically die [ called perishing] from lack of knowledge.

Jesus abolished all ''lack of knowledge by saying '' I am the way, the truth and the life'' = FOLLOW ME
    THE NEW KNOWLEDGE IS HOW TO CONFORM TO THE LAW OF LIFE IN THE SPIRIT, - that has its laws written on our hearts via HIS WORKMANSHIP.
    No one under His workmanship follows after the religious flesh and its works called The Whitewashed Sepulchres = JESUS SAID SO

ask
    why are Spying Ken and Elijah + 2 sox puppets full of dead mens bones and everything unclean?
    they cannot keep all 613 laws of Moses but lie and say they can.

why is Elijah a hypocrite?
    because he lacks true knowledge of the Goodnews and so will die IN sin - a hypocrite.
    and there are a billion churchians living IN sin, called Hypocrites and unclean just as messed up as Elijah

its not what religious people post on forums that counts
    what does count?
    its the fruit of holiness reproduced within their lives as their testimony
    that TESTIMONY HAS TO HAVE WITHIN IT
    HOW THEY OVERCAME satan?

as yet, the 3 men posters on LA have not,
    they remain beguiled by their own beliefs in their cells called '' the church matrix'' - a very deadly trap
    Lucy Jezebel Smith posted,
    Messiah Abolished Sin by the Sacrifice of Himself
    sin kills
    Well Jezebel S. if Messiah Abolished Sin, then how does sin kills??

I think Jezebel does not even notice her self contradicting posts of religious views, she loves to commit fornication with her swearing sailors that she talked about, that's why she advocates disobedience to the Almighty's laws.

Jezebel Lucy is teaching you bald face lies about the law of Elohim.

All, and I mean ALL of the apostles including Messiah teaches obedience to the law and commandments, and if anyone breaks or transgresses these laws, it is SIN according to John the apostle 1 John 3:4, and James in James 2:11.

See and read here below for yourself of Messiah and James teaching obedience to them:

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...not+kill&t=KJV

See and read here below of Paul teaching obedience to them:

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ot+covet&t=KJV

See here where the apostle John teaches obedience to them:

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+of+God&t=KJV

Jezebel Lucy IGNORES the Data, and she disobeys the Data the scriptures too, she is called a SINNER or transgressor of the law, and it will be her and those like her who die in their SIN, and Jezebel will be dog food again.

Thumbs up The Gifts Of Adam And Messiah Yahushua!

Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

Thank you for your reaction to my post to Lucy and EliYah concerning their ignorance concerning the true nature of Messiah Yahushua according to the flesh and HIS spiritual fulfillment of the Law through HIS Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection according to the Scriptures.

Personally, I agree with your observation. Neither Lucy or EliYah are here to learn from either ImAHebrew or myself. This is made evident from their reaction to our teaching or doctrine over the years.

I do not agree with your observation that there is nothing new under the sun. Behold! This is NEW:

John 13:34
    13 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Our toleration of all those on this forum who oppose us is the evidence of our authority in the resurrected Messiah Yahushua. At times, it is very difficult to follow the above commandment, but we are required to keep this new commandment. Our continued physical life on this earth depends upon how well we keep this new commandment.

Recently, I asked Lucy to tell us why children physically die. The Apostle Paul in Romans 5 teaches that all died from Adam to Moses. Of course, the "all" would include children. I mean, how many children died in the Flood? The clear teaching of Romans 5 is that sin and physical death came upon mankind through the sin of one man, Adam. Mankind did not ask for this gift, did they? Their state before YAHWEH ELOHIM was simply given to them from Adam, and the Apostle Paul further states in Romans 5:14 this very peculiar teaching about Adam:

Romans 5:14
    14 .........who is a type of the Coming One.

Of course, this is a direct reference to Messiah Yahushua. The Apostle Paul is clearly teaching right here that Adam is a type of Messiah Yahushua. Now, how could that possibly be? Adam sinned, but Messiah Yahushua did not sin. How then can a comparison be drawn between Adam and Yahushua?

So, Edmund Dantes, should you examine all or at least many of the English translations of verse 15, it should become evident to you that the translators themselves had great difficulty with their translation of verse 15. Look many of their translations up, and examine their supposed authority right here. Most of them go on to teach us how different Messiah Yahushua is from Adam. That does not fit at all with the theme of Paul in Romans 5. If Adam is indeed a type of Messiah, then how should Romans 5:15 be translated? Here is my contribution for your edification:

Romans 5:15
    15 But not with respect to the Offence; rather the Free Gift.......

There exists absolutely no typology between Adam and Messiah Yahushua if our attention is being drawn to or concentrated on the Offence of Adam. However, if our attention is drawn to the gifts that each gave mankind, then a comparison can be easily drawn and understood.

Let's go on with the rest of verse 15:

Romans 5:15
    15 .......For if the many died by the Offence of the One, much more the Grace of the ELOHIM and the Gift by Grace abounds unto the Many which is of the one man Yahushua Messiah.

On this fine Sabbath Morning, I am looking forward to the further display of your impartiality,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!