Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

''have we a MYSTERY'' or ''have we a mystery'' - hmmm yes/no/maybe? let us see

the ''lawgiver'' was Moses - this law was known as '' the law of Moses''
    MOSES ''father-in-law'' [''father's law'' AKA as a play on words] was named Jethro
    Who is Jethro?
    The ''Priestly ['' father's law'' play on words] '' was a KENITE and this Kenite worshipped Yahweh
    really?
    yes really~~~
    The Kenites are mentioned several times in the Old Testament.
    The father-in-law of Moses, Jethro, was a Kenite, and as priest-leader of the tribe he led in the worship of Yahweh,
    - whom Moses later revealed to the Hebrews as their own God whom they had forgotten.
    really?
    yes really~~~

Who are the Kenites?
    Moses’ father-in-law, Jethro, also known as Reuel, was “the priest of Midian” and a Kenite (Judges 1:16).
    Jethro lived south of Canaan near Mount Sinai (Exodus 3:1).
    When Moses fled from Egypt, he went to Midian, where he right away met Jethro’s seven daughters, all shepherdesses.
    Moses eventually wed one of them, a woman named Zipporah (Exodus 2:16–21) and thus married into the Kenite tribe.
    Moses lived among the Kenites for many years before God called him as the one to deliver the Israelites from their enslavement in Egypt.

Moses’ father-in-law is called “Reuel the Midianite” (elsewhere, he is called a Kenite). Scripture also links the Kenites to the tribe of the Rekabites (1 Chronicles 2:55).

Moses therefore BECAME a part of the KENITE TRIBE [through marriage] and lived there for many years - no doubt chatting with this priest of Yahweh aka the father-in-law who worshipped Yahweh.
    so now to the KENITES AND WHO THEY WERE/ARE?
    The Kenites were/are the descendants of Cain,
    The Kenites however were a nomadic group, hence they were their own race.
    Cain went east into the land of Nod after he killed his brother Abel, and then married a woman.
    Their offspring became known as Kenites.
    In Genesis 4:17, the line of Cain as the Hu-man SERPENT'S SEED separates from the line of Adam.
    The serpent SEDUCED EVE [Gen 3] called the ''mother of all living '' and was the father of Cain, and as was revealed in Rev. 12:9 & 20:2 the serpent was Satan.
    God told the serpent that his seed and the woman’s seed would have enmity towards one another.

revisit to Genesis.
    According to it, Noah was pure in his generations meaning that he was untainted by the hybrid genetics of the children of Cain and the offspring of the watchers.
    In the Book of Jasher ch 5 for insight into how to answer this question.
    it appears Ham is left out of Noah's bloodline
    The reason Ham is nowhere mentioned in chapter 5 of the Book of Jasher, is because he is not a full-blooded brother of Shem and Japhet but a child from a different marriage and mother just as Cain was not a child of Adam’s directly but the offspring of a different father.
    the key to understanding Ham’s pedigree lies in the story of his having seen the nakedness of his father.
    Which according to the interpretation of Scripture actually means that he saw his mother or mother-in-law depending on which story you are interpreting, drunken and passed out in his father’s tent, and taking advantage of the situation slept with her and she birthed out CANAAN whom Noah cursed

There is something more to Ham not being listed in the Book of Jasher as the son of Noah and Naamah, and that the two sons whom were born of that marriage are specifically cited as “and the boys grew up and went in the ways of the Lord, in all that Methuselah and Noah their father taught them.”
    Why Noah cursed Canaan and how Ham’s seeing the drunkenness of his father resulted in Canaan’s birth.
    This story also links with why and how Canaan became the possessor and usurper of the land of modern day Israel given to the sons of Shem following the post-flood division of the land. This usurpation would spark the event which would ignite the continuance of the enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent post deluge.
    This insight will also connect why Nimrod as descendant of Ham and Canaan’s line, would begin to work again with the fallen ones in attempt to unite the world in first post Atlantean attempt to establish New World Order.

THE JIG SAW takes shape.
    back to the serpent seed scribes and how they convinced the masses regarding the law of Moses.
    It says in 1st Chr. 2:55, the Kenites were appointed to be scribes due to their ability to interpret and convince the masses of their interpretation of the law.
    the fruit of the Kenite scribes
    They had a gift to convince the masses of their interpretation of the law.
    They didn’t stop there.
    Over the years they put themselves in positions of power since they are power-hungry and very convincing.
    When Jesus was alive, He spoke about the scribes and Pharisees being hypocrites AS Jesus was speaking directly to the Kenites?
    [When Jesus had the chance to go free, which was not His preordained destiny, it was the Kenite scribes and Pharisees that helped to get the crowd shouting “crucify Him!” ]

NOTE the hatred, for the truth and for the true seed as prophesied - the enmity can be seen as both blood lines are fated by Genesis 3:15 to be caught up in a constant state of war

THE MYSTERY COULD BE????
    DID Moses receive '' the law as a whole or some parts only '' from the serpent seed ministers and priests DURING HIS YEARS talking to the Kenites [ as a married relation]?
    Was Moses influenced by the serpent seed priest named Jethro, aka - the Hu-man Cain offspring in a very religious way as the devil and offspring Cain are extremely religious.
    Would this ministry worshipping Yahweh be one of murder rape killing etc and putting MURDERERS in ''high places'' of religious/political influences?
    Would this ministry from the seed of the serpent, be one without love joy and peace and show no compassion for the suffering of others?
    As the serpent is a DESPOT would the god Yahweh also be a tyrant and despot?

something to think on as you decide to seek out the information for yourselves, rather an rely on traditional church thinking.
    sometimes you have to go far down the white rabbit hole to seek out the real truth Neo the truth is to be found.,
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Thumbs up Our New Moon Observance!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

And may you also be blessed by this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18E-dYvawo

You asked this of me:

"And tell me Spying, since ye observe the New Moon day, do ye ever have 2 days of new moon?"

The Tzaddikim since we began to see and gather to celebrate the sighting of the New Moon in the early 80's have never observed 2 days of the New Moon.

Hoping that this answer answers your question, if not then continue to ask me nicely, and I am and will remain,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

I appreciate your direct answer to my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

And may you also be blessed by this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18E-dYvawo

You asked this of me:

"And tell me Spying, since ye observe the New Moon day, do ye ever have 2 days of new moon?"

The Tzaddikim since we began to see and gather to celebrate the sighting of the New Moon in the early 80's have never observed 2 days of the New Moon.

Hoping that this answer answers your question, if not then continue to ask me nicely, and I am and will remain,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I will return to your answer here later, however, I would also like to ask you another question.

Do you also observe all of the other days 2-29 or 30 in every lunar month or disregard them until the next new moon?

Thank you for this, I found it so beautiful, that I had to play it on my old violin.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

when does a mystery become '' not a mystery''??

It seems, once we seek the truth of a hidden mystery
    that Moses did not know of Yahweh god of Sinai until he became a relative to Jethro aka - the priest of Yahweh and the serpent via Cain
    Making Jethro a Hu-man,

Can this EXPLAIN why the law of Moses was later considered as useless weak and imperfect= as it was a religious experience introduced by the ''seed of the serpent'?

If Moses was a Murderer, and fled from the scene - why do that when he is a Prince of Egypt [ later called The Egyptian] when all human life was at his beck and call
    so
    1 murderer runs into a family of Kenites who are the religious expression of the serpent seed???
    In this situation Moses is introduced to the Yahweh form of worship. [Moses adopted the religion of Cain,]

TO *PROVE THIS IS SO* - CAN WE SEE THE FRUIT OF MURDER AND DESTRUCTION UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF THE GOD YAHWEH - remember Jesus said '' look for the fruits''.

To introduce a MURDERING god into the world, [ via satan and his henchmen] wouldn't it come via Murderers themselves - '' birds of a feather'' stuff?
    [like i always say ''murderers in the bible always get the top gigs]
    Oh~~~~
    did you know this true fact as the rule of Semitic antiquity - a sojourner always adopted the gods in the place where he now lived.
    It was demanded a man should adopt his wife's religious belief. Exodus 4 v 24-26
    - why was Yahweh going to kill Moses, ?
    The sin of Moses was he had neglected to administer the sacred rite of circumcision when Moses had been ''groomer'' by Yahweh for years?
    Moses’ outstanding sin made him unfit to serve as a spiritual leader, and the situation had to be rectified before he could carry out his mission effectively.
    Once the blood and the mutilation appears the Yahweh god is appeased.

the fruit
    = murder- Cain- Moses -Yahweh
    In summary, God Yahweh was going to kill Moses because Moses was supposed to teach the Israelites Yahweh's Law, yet Moses was not obeying God's Law himself.

fruit check?
    where is the HOLY SPIRIT MINISTRY here?
    As we can see the christ spirit of Jesus and His goodwill to all under the new covenant is not there but another spirit is.
    An honest truthseeker can see that this form of worship comes right down the line from the serpent, the murderer from his beginning,. and because it is 2nd rate in form, it bears the fruits of imperfection
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Jezebel, which one of ye fornicating lovers did ye get this from?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    It seems, once we seek the truth of a hidden mystery
    that Moses did not know of Yahweh god of Sinai until he became a relative to Jethro aka - the priest of Yahweh and the serpent via Cain
    Making Jethro a Hu-man,

Can this EXPLAIN why the law of Moses was later considered as useless weak and imperfect= as it was a religious experience introduced by the ''seed of the serpent'?

If Moses was a Murderer, and fled from the scene - why do that when he is a Prince of Egypt [ later called The Egyptian] when all human life was at his beck and call
    so
    1 murderer runs into a family of Kenites who are the religious expression of the serpent seed???
    In this situation Moses is introduced to the Yahweh form of worship. [Moses adopted the religion of Cain,]

TO *PROVE THIS IS SO* - CAN WE SEE THE FRUIT OF MURDER AND DESTRUCTION UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF THE GOD YAHWEH - remember Jesus said '' look for the fruits''.

To introduce a MURDERING god into the world, [ via satan and his henchmen] wouldn't it come via Murderers themselves - '' birds of a feather'' stuff?
    [like i always say ''murderers in the bible always get the top gigs]
    Oh~~~~
    did you know this true fact as the rule of Semitic antiquity - a sojourner always adopted the gods in the place where he now lived.
    It was demanded a man should adopt his wife's religious belief. Exodus 4 v 24-26
    - why was Yahweh going to kill Moses, ?
    The sin of Moses was he had neglected to administer the sacred rite of circumcision when Moses had been ''groomer'' by Yahweh for years?
    Moses’ outstanding sin made him unfit to serve as a spiritual leader, and the situation had to be rectified before he could carry out his mission effectively.
    Once the blood and the mutilation appears the Yahweh god is appeased.

the fruit
    = murder- Cain- Moses -Yahweh
    In summary, God Yahweh was going to kill Moses because Moses was supposed to teach the Israelites Yahweh's Law, yet Moses was not obeying God's Law himself.

fruit check?
    where is the HOLY SPIRIT MINISTRY here?
    As we can see the christ spirit of Jesus and His goodwill to all under the new covenant is not there but another spirit is.
    Lucy J. is that all ye can do is parrot and peddle lying gossip from ye internet prostitutes.

Where does the scriptures say that Yahweh killed Moses, chapter and verse? Also, where is the verse that says the law of Elohim is weak and useless?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

the OLD WINE versus THE NEW WINE

THE OLD WINE - Moses the murderer made YHWH known to the Hebrews, who accepted Him as their God.
    aka
    the tribal god Yahweh FROM the offspring of Cain, became '' the authority'' that the majority of the religious herd lives under.
    interesting - hey !! this religious GAME OF DECEPTION?

''the old wine'', came out from the religious barrel of Cain [the Hu-man offspring of a very religious and cunning serpent] and moved out, to take over the world as a great religious deception
    SO~~ i wondered why this is so?
    Because the Hu-man offspring of Cain as ''mighty and men of renown''
    * those who are termed as ''wickedness in high places'' -political and religious - THESE mighty deceivers that HIDE behind a facade of religious authority and holiness and ofcourse political chicanery - dishonest talk, + the use of deception or subterfuge to achieve one's purpose.
    * who tell the SHEEPLE how to think, and this is never really questioned as most people are too busy with a matrix style living and only ever give lip service to their beliefs
    as they allow the ''religious authorities' to think for them

72116160_3655702474455405_5831435818295623680_n.jpg

the religious ''wickedness in high places'' are exposed from their very ancient past as murderers, destroyers and other assorted devilish habits.
    - all stemming from the original bloodline of the Hu-man cain - the serpent seed. - men of renown and mighty men and the crowd adores them

2019-PC-Event-Page.jpg

the religious sheeple love him and those he flocks with
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2V7KbbfRHA

yet what is the truth that all truth seekers understand?

images.jpg
    the cain-ite deception is the MOUTH OF THE GRAVE, [this is why people physically die from this lack of true knowledge]

if you think it over THE MATRIX is infact the religion of the serpent.
    Jesus said, the Ekklesia are in the world [ as His wheat] but are NOT of the world [ not bound by the Cain-ite religions of the serpent]

Jesus came to ~~SET THE CAPTIVES FREE~~

the mission of a truth seeker is to find out ''WHO ARE THESE CAPTIVES AND WHOM OR WHAT ARE THEY C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S''. too????
    it is very simple to guess.
    THE WORLD is held in captivity, by the satanic Matrix beguiling deceptive system of bondage to death via ''those men of renown in those wickedness of high places.''
    or
    Put another way the political and religious ''mighty men, who sit in the front seats of those high places in all manner of authority'' rule over the SHEEPLES.
    they are also known as the voice of the grave
    The Kenites are always very busy at work and ofcourse their corruption is their fruit [ btw -always be a fruit inspector]

images.jpg

The CAPTIVES and real captivity began at the FOUNDATION - Adam and Eve fell captive to the serpent's scheming and cunning
    We all know the word meaning of ''foundation'' - well no - not really BECAUSE FOUNDATION can mean '' the injection of depositing of the virile semen in the womb.''
    The captivity began when the sperm of the serpent went into the womb of Eve and produced a Hu-man hybrid called Cain
    From that day on, a cunning scheme was devised so everything in this world has been geared to make you a captive or a slave to the system of deception and NEVER THINK OTHERWISE.

THE FRUITS OF YOUR CAPTIVITY WILL BE YOUR TOMBSTONE - WHY? AS YOU never had to true knowledge to understand HOW TO BE SET FREE HERE.

btw
    I DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, - that is totally useless.
    why so - traditional christian beliefs , church divisions, accepted paganism in the churched, following some laws of Moses - are all from the Synagogues of Satan,
    I want to know, HOW YOU HAVE ESCAPED being a captive to the system of the serpent.

how did you do it?

did you ever see that revelation - that only one being sows THE GOOD SEED

DID YOU SEE THAT ~~ DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS?

NO OTHER BEING sowed the good seed therefore making the law of Moses = not the good seed
    why not
    - the good seed is peace on earth and the goodwill to all men + added to this news is true salvation from the New covenant that makes the NEW CREATION under the Lord of Lords and King of kings.

Note well
    this is 1 st time the GOOD SEED appears

Matthew 13:38
    The field is the world;
    - the good seed are the children of the kingdom;
    - but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
    THE WICKED ONE = THE ENEMY=THE ~devil~ SOWED= who FATHERED = the wicked children Hu-man

DID YOU NOTICE THIS
    1 John 3:8
    He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.
    For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
    THEREFORE PRIOR TO THE BIRTH OF MESSIAH NO BEING COULD DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL
    did Yahweh commit sin
    YES.
    did the people under him commit sin
    YES

1 John 3:12
    Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother.
    And wherefore slew he him?
    Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
    " CAIN WHO WAS "OF" THAT WICKED ONE-~satan~" ~~CAIN THE FIRST MURDERER!
    were murderers the RELIGIOUS leaders of the O.T.
    YES

YE ARE "OF" YOUR FATHER THE ~devil~ "A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING" CAIN=OFFSPRING OF CAIN(kenite) OFFSPRING OF ~satan~!
    WHO IS THE FATHER OF LIES?
    ANSWER- ~satan~
    DID YAHWEH lie
    YES
    Did the lying scribes who wrote their lies into the O.T. Law lie as per Jer v 8 v 8
    YES

Matthew 7:20
    Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
    FRUITS=WORKS THEY DO THE DEEDS OF ~their~ FATHER - LIARS-THIEF-MURDERERS-EVIL
    - ARE THESE SINS in page after page of the O.T = THE WORK of the Holy Spirit
    NO

02-28-jesus-the-man-born-blind-john-9-20-638.jpg
    if you wish TO SEE CORRECTLY - you had better have Christ spit on your eyes like the blind man from Bethsaida!
    Do you see the men as trees walking?
    "Two Sowers of seed; both the good and the bad"
    A mark was set upon Cain (Satan's seed) where you would know them by their works murderers, liars, they bring in confusion, they do evil, etc..
    Is this ''''mark''' found in the pages of the O.T.?
    YES
    the 2 trees
    the two seeds
    the two covenants
    you have to be ABEL/ABLE to see the 2 seeds sown and understand the fruits of each tree [people]

How would you like to have a Kenite preaching to you and telling you how to think?

Lucy,

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.
    For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
    I though ye said that this verse was the dung of man?

who are ''satan's little helpers? ''

how do they manifest ?
    can we ''spot'' one ?
    the fruit
    ''satan's little helpers'', would be the tares, those who oppose the true gospel of the spirit of life - aka - the anti- christs
    '' satan's little helpers'', would be those pew people who mix the Cain-ite law of Moses with the Gospel - MAKING THE GOSPEL A HYBRED as they themselves are hybrids = the serpent seed.

''Satan and His Littler Helpers'' have been so conveniently covered-up for centuries.

They are Satan's seed... meaning: children of the devil... who is none-other than the anti-christs!
    the fruit
    They believe in worshipping the law of Moses, and refuse to acknowledge the POWER of Christ - which means - the same '''''life saving power'''''' Messiah walk in here.
    here is a very powerful WARNING

Antichrist doesn’t NECESSARILY mean ‘against Christ’ as many are led to think or believe
    IT MEANS '' INSTEAD OF CHRIST’ meaning, that someone will be playing the role of Christ,
    ''PLAYING THE ROLE OF CHRIST'' = IS THE LAW OF MOSES. THE YAHWEH god - that stems back to Jethro, the priest to Moses who introduced Moses to Yahweh, the ancient ''god of darkness and war.''
    Yahweh confession
    "I form the light, and create darkness.
    I make peace, and create EVIL.
    I the LORD do all these things." – Isaiah 45.7.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    how do they manifest ?
    can we ''spot'' one ?
    the fruit
    ''satan's little helpers'', would be the tares, those who oppose the true gospel of the spirit of life - aka - the anti- christs
    '' satan's little helpers'', would be those pew people who mix the Cain-ite law of Moses with the Gospel - MAKING THE GOSPEL A HYBRED as they themselves are hybrids = the serpent seed.

''Satan and His Littler Helpers'' have been so conveniently covered-up for centuries.

They are Satan's seed... meaning: children of the devil... who is none-other than the anti-christs!
    the fruit
    They believe in worshipping the law of Moses, and refuse to acknowledge the POWER of Christ - which means - the same '''''life saving power'''''' Messiah walk in here.
    here is a very powerful WARNING

''PLAYING THE ROLE OF CHRIST'' = IS THE LAW OF MOSES. THE YAHWEH god - that stems back to Jethro, the priest to Moses who introduced Moses to Yahweh, the ancient ''god of darkness and war.''
    Lucy,

Satan's little helpers practice SIN or transgression of divine law 1 John 3:4 as ye have admitted to doing, and John calls those like you children of the devil 1 John 3:8.

who are ''satan's little helpers'' - do they bear the fruits of the devil?

Can you ''spot them'' or do they hide behind religious verses?
    Now the biggest clue is - they are h.y.b.r.i.d.s.
    - the same as their father Cain
    - remember they are Hu-mans
    - who love their religion infact ARE ZEALOUS fanatics

What is a H.Y.B.R.I.D - it IS a mixture of 2 seeds
    What is a H.Y.B.R.I.D - it is a DEFORMITY MEANING not one thing or another,

Church Traditions v/s the Doctrine of God - a DEFORMITY - A MIXTURE.

THE DEFORMED HYBRID tries hard to mix the 613 laws of Moses [called the old wine] IN with the new covenant, called the new wine - this becomes a DEFORMED HYBRID, and millions of bible readers and church go-ers are a DEFORMED HYBRID.

THEY live under the SHADOW of the Old laws of Moses.
    They are useless weak and imperfect.
    THEY LIVE IN SHADOWLAND, as they try to obey some of those 613 laws but not all for they cannot === no matter how much they confess they do
    - zippo.
    Some try to tell us it is all spiritual - however still live out their phony religious lives as Matrix dwellers and fully dependant on that system to supply their needs
    Remember
    The law was wiped off the face of the earth in 70ad never to arise again - however parts of the Christian church adopted some parts of those dreaded 613 laws. [ to their sorrow]

The fruit of the New Creature is
    Under the NEW COVENANT, the saint is reborn again from an '''''incorrupted seed''''' so they no longer need the 613 O.T. laws that no one can keep perfectly - Because now the saints have the indwelling Holiness of His LIFE SPIRIT working within and ALSO their new high priest '' ever making intercession over them'' amen
    hurrah
    However in SHADOW LAND of the O.T. the Cain-ite tares TRIES to prove how religiously observant they are by carrying out the rituals YAHWEH proclaimed making them captive and a slave to satan - but these poor sad souls will fight tooth and nail to remain plugged into their religious captivity

WHY SO?
    they are from anther seed - a corrupted seed, so they are unable to help themselves, nor escape their burden of religious slavery,
    yes they have their wee special verses lined up like ducks in a row, but, their daily lives prove just as corrupt as the lost heathen

the manifestation of religious fruit from Cain's offspring
    The churches teach a Bible verse here and a Bible verse there, and fill in the gaping blank spots with church traditions that have been completely made up, and over time, accepted as truth.
    These church traditions often sound very religious…very spiritual. [sigh]
    as example
    No one in the church Ever seriously sites Saul OF Tarsus as the false apostle as PAUL THE FALSE ONE. Jesus referred to in Rev 2 v 2
    Nor do they tell the pews Saul was a 33deg freemason, master builder , as many other Preachers are also fully bonded to THIS FORM OF satanic worship and hundreds of thousands in PEW-LAND sit at the feet OF THESE Satanists,
    [should u doubt this truth - go look for yourself at the hundreds of ministries giving their demonic signals to their friends but hide this evil from the unsuspecting pews]

No church will ever study the ''office of an APOSTLE and the special condition laid down to be UNDER THIS APOSTOLIC TITLE.''
    12 apostles conditions (Acts 1:16-20).
    The requirements were that the man had to have been with them the entire time of Jesus’ ministry, and to have been a witness of the ministry of Messiah and His resurrection and ascension
    anyone claiming to be an apostle outside this condition Jesus calls them a LIAR.
    the real problem is
    '' cain-ites in the pulpits''

Thumbs up We Do Not Arrive At The New Moon By Counting Days!

Hi EliYah,

You asked this of me:

"Do you also observe all of the other days 2-29 or 30 in every lunar month or disregard them until the next new moon?"

Save for the 1st and 7th Moon, we do not count days, that is, we do not count them to arrive at the next New Moon. We do, however, on the 1st and 7th Moons count days in order to proclaim and observe the Holy Days.

Hoping that this direct answer has been helpful for you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs down Lucy's Blasphemy!

Hi Lucy,

In my post #1144 on page 77 of this thread, I informed you that the Book of Jasher declares that Naamah was also the Mother of Japheth and Shem. If this is true, and I have no reason to believe it otherwise, then the DNA of Cain exists in the offspring of all three sons of Noah:

Jasher 5:14-18
    14 And the Lord said unto Noah, Take unto thee a wife, and beget children, for I have seen thee righteous before me in this generation.

15 And thou shalt raise up seed, and thy children with thee, in the midst of the earth; and Noah went and took a wife, and he chose Naamah the daughter of Enoch, and she was five hundred and eighty years old.

16 And Noah was four hundred and ninety-eight years old, when he took Naamah for a wife.

17 And Naamah conceived and bare a son, and he called his name Japheth, saying, God has enlarged me in the earth; and she conceived again and bare a son, and he called his name Shem, saying, God has made me a remnant, to raise up seed in the midst of the earth.

18 And Noah was five hundred and two years old when Naamah bare Shem, and the boys grew up and went in the ways of the Lord, in all that Methuselah and Noah their father taught them.

It is further written in the Book of Jasher that Noah arranged to have three granddaughters of Methuselah become wives for his three sons:

Jasher 5:35

35 Then Noah took the three daughters of Eliakim, son of Methuselah, for wives for his sons, as the Lord had commanded Noah.

Now, you yourself, Lucy have argued on this forum that Genesis Chapter 1 contains the record of the good YAHWEH while Genesis Chapter Three contains the record of the evil YAHWEH which in your mind is really Satan.

Both Adam and Eve are commanded by YAHWEH in Genesis 1 to be fruitful and multiply. While we are not told exactly how the union of Adam and Eve did fill the Earth, there is no doubt in my mind that incest did occur between the siblings of Adam and Eve in order that the command of YAHWEH in Genesis 1 be fulfilled.

You have further taught on this forum that Satan and not Adam is the physical father of Cain, and you thereby create in your own mind two distinct races, the race of Cain and the race of Seth. EliYah did point out to you on this issue that Genesis 4:1 directly states that Adam is the physical father of Cain. Can you provide for me a reasonable explanation why you would disagree with what Genesis 4:1 does say?

Until you do so, I must point out to everyone who reads at Lo Ammi that while you insist that you believe in LIFE NOW, your belief is based upon your acceptance of John 11:24-26 and your belief primarily in the Movie the Matrix, I suspect that the Movie has the greater influence on your beliefs rather than what the Scriptures do say. If not, then why are you motivated to deny or ignore the plain teaching of so many scriptures like Jasper 5:17-18?

I know, are they not according to your telling the offspring of lying scribes, that is, the Scriptures which do not agree with your teaching? Me thinks that you see a lying scribe behind every bush.

Thanking you in advance should you determine to defend your blasphemy on this forum, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Fruit of cain

Is clearly seen Spying
    The friut and researching proves you are wrong
    History proved you are wrong

Your life is wrong and no example of holiness but one of no goodwill towards ex wife and most family relationship
    You live in a self styled cocoon with moses and the jewish beliefs according to the old testament and also with a massive dose of apostate teaching from Armstrongism

It is a sad day when you call Truth a blasphemy
    When you “”””see”””” the word Captive/Captives alarm bells should go off and when you see a man preaching who has strife in home and relationships alarm bells should ring

Solution
    Begin again to really love your family and
    Why not review adams lineage to see Cain is missing