Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    ELIJAH to see if you answered a question of mine????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSx0bBiNIs

YOUR TESTIMONY IS
    You have declared your 1st wife a whore and as you tell us all ''I obey the 10 commandments'' as part of the 613 laws of Moses
    - THE TRUE MEANING IS = IF YOU obey 1 YOU HAVE TO obey all
    THAT is the deal.

The morality of keeping the law of Moses also includes the punishment for all law breakers.
    LAW AND PUNISHMENT
    THEREFORE
    Why didn't you personally stone your adulterous wife [you termed a whore] to death as a punishment for her crimes against you and your gods YHWH plural?'

WHERE THERE IS no punishment THERE IS NO LAW

SO what is your excuse?
    PERHAPS THERE WERE NO WITNESS TO HER CRIMES AGAINST YOU - THEN HOW DID YOU OBTAIN A DIVORCE on the grounds of her adultery against you?

If you declared to us all '' i obey the commandments'' then the correct punishment for law breakers [like your wife, for not keeping them] as stoning
    .... I NOW ASK THIS QUESTION = did you throw the first stone?

If you failed to throw the 1st stone, YOU ARE NOT A LAW KEEPER of 613 laws of Moses including the 10 commandments AT ALL B] but are now termed a gross hypocrite.[/B]

if you really are a MOSES STYLED law keeper of the 613 commandments you were required to stone your sinning 1st wife to death = THAT IS THE LAW YOU HAVE PLACE YOURSELF UNDER
    i stand by for your excuses.

now the same questions can be asked of IamHebrew
    - who is under the law of Moses+ physically and he says ''spiritually'' why didn't he and his sabbath assembly stone the offending brother to death for abusing young girls [as he pleaded guilty to 1 charge?]
    the same rules of law breaking applies to Spying
    as some of his family live in sin, and had child/children out of wedlock
    - did you stone them as ordered as punishments Dear Spying?

the moral of this religious stupidity is.
    YOU CANNOT LIVE UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES ''PHYSICALLY'' OR ''SPIRITUAL'' AND NOT ACCEPT THE punishments THAT GOES WITH ALL LAW BREAKING crimes against the plural gods YHWH]

or
    perhaps YOUR WAY OUT IS
    you can use another commandment '' thou shalt not kill'' a commandment of THE PLURAL GODS YHWH = therefore making him/them a satanic hypocrite.

i stand by for your excuses or perhaps hell will freeze over 1st

Why didn't you personally stone your adulterous wife [you termed a whore] to death as a punishment for her crimes against you and your gods YHWH plural?'
    i dont wish to get your answer ''lost in the mix'' so to speak
    come om Elijah
    'FESS UP!
    if there is no ''''''punishment'''that goes with the law - then there is NO law or commandments to keep THE LAW .

I stand by for your excuses or perhaps hell will freeze over 1st
    THE TRUTH IS
    YOU DONT KEEP the law nor its commands at all but remain a CALCIFIED on HYPOCRITE
    Well Lucy Jezebel,

When you tell all of us the truth about ye swearing sailors, and ye jezzie CULTural thing lifestyle, as ye called, then ye may get an answer.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

The Greek word Logos/G3056

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

His friends don't practice LAWLESSNESS either, and He does NOT even know those who do like you, He says so.

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity/LAWLESSNESS. Matthew 7:23.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+from+me&t=KJV
    And Lucy J.

Verily, G281 verily, G281 I say G3004 unto you, G5213 If G1437 a man G5100 keep G5083 my G1699 saying, G3056 he shall G2334 G0 never G3364 G1519 G165 see G2334 death. G2288 John 8:51.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ee+death&t=KJV

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying/WORD, he shall never see death.

saying, G3056

Strong's G3056 - logos λόγος

1.a word, uttered by a living voice, embodies a conception or idea

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3056&t=KJV

So Lucy J. please prove to us that ye do keep His WORDS?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

i have ample proof Elijah

John 10 v 10 - a new life filled with His abundant blessing for my spirit soul and body HERE AND NOW!
    Math 11 v 28 29 30 - our true sabbath rest, not a day of the week BUT A PERSON CALLED THE TRUTH - AS HE ALONE is our ever present help
    John 11 v 24 25 26 - the true revelation of the power and the resurrection here to His friends as a personal invitation amen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If these verses with their divine revelations were not given to me
    Then alas I would live as you do!!!!
    HOW?
    As a sinner who will die IN sin.

AKA

''the dead who bury the dead.''
    A SAD case of a slave to ignorance.
    Jesus said so.

however
    the contrast of 2 lives is easy to discern~~~~

and there is a PLUS added to my blessings
    I don't need 2 sox puppets to back up the truth I tell.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

Thumbs up The First Day Of the Seventh Moon!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shalom to you on this High Sabbath Day.

You are under a great misconception concerning ImAHebrew and myself. We have never claimed since our baptism to be under the Law as you imply by this your statement against us in your post #910 on page 61 of this thread:

"now the same questions can be asked of IamHebrew
    - who is under the law of Moses+ physically and he says ''spiritually'' why didn't he and his sabbath assembly stone the offending brother to death for abusing young girls [as he pleaded guilty to 1 charge?]
    "

We acknowledge and have taught in your presence that the Law was our Paidagogos unto Messiah Yahushua as the Apostle Paul does plainly state in his letter to the Galatians right here:

Galatians 3:22-25
    22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Yahushua Messiah might be given to them that believe.
    23 But before the faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
    24 Wherefore the law was our Paidagogos to bring us unto Messsiah, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after the faith is come, we are no longer under a Paidagogos.

Prior to being delivered by the Law (the Paidagogos) to Messiah Yahushua, I like yourself was disobedient to the weekly Sabbath Day, and I paid no attention to the annual High Sabbaths like today, the Day of the Great Shout. I also did neglect the food Laws. I ate pork and lobster, and never once while under the Law did I look for and observe a New Moon.

Now, you as well as others can rightly ask how is it that I did arrive at Messiah Yahushua if I myself was in a constant state of disobedience with respect to the Law, my Paidagogos? Well, the Law also commands that the disobedient must sacrifice for their sins. This is where the Faith of Messiah Yahushua comes mightily into the picture. Once I realized that I myself was obeying the command of the Law to offer sacrifice for my sins through my very sin, I was horrified. I mean, when I did come to realize that Yahushua was my sacrifice for my sin as required by the Law, I had no choice but to repent of my sin; otherwise, to continue in my sin would be the continual murder of an innocent man. This is the catch 22 of the Law (the Paidagogos) which no person can get around. The choice is simple. Either repent of your sin, or continue in your sin and remaining under the Law pay the ultimate price for you sin which is your physical death. The only way out of this catch 22 is your open admission that Yahushua is your sacrifice which by the way results in the death of your sinful nature through your union with Yahushua in HIS Death on the Cross.

On this Day of the Great Shout as it is written:

Isaiah 12:6
    6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Isaiah 58:1
    1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

You would do well to take heed to words of ImAHebrew and myself as we proclaim Messiah Yahushua as being the New Moon on this first Day of the 7th Moon, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

Shalom to you on this High Sabbath Day.

You are under a great misconception concerning ImAHebrew and myself. We have never claimed since our baptism to be under the Law as you imply by this your statement against us in your post #910 on page 61 of this thread:

"now the same questions can be asked of IamHebrew
    "

We acknowledge and have taught in your presence that the Law was our Paidagogos unto Messiah Yahushua as the Apostle Paul does plainly state in his letter to the Galatians right here:

Galatians 3:22-25
    22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Yahushua Messiah might be given to them that believe.
    23 But before the faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
    24 Wherefore the law was our Paidagogos to bring us unto Messsiah, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after the faith is come, we are no longer under a Paidagogos.

Prior to being delivered by the Law (the Paidagogos) to Messiah Yahushua, I like yourself was disobedient to the weekly Sabbath Day, and I paid no attention to the annual High Sabbaths like today, the Day of the Great Shout. I also did neglect the food Laws. I ate pork and lobster, and never once while under the Law did I look for and observe a New Moon.

Now, you as well as others can rightly ask how is it that I did arrive at Messiah Yahushua if I myself was in a constant state of disobedience with respect to the Law, my Paidagogos? Well, the Law also commands that the disobedient must sacrifice for their sins. This is where the Faith of Messiah Yahushua comes mightily into the picture. Once I realized that I myself was obeying the command of the Law to offer sacrifice for my sins through my very sin, I was horrified. I mean, when I did come to realize that Yahushua was my sacrifice for my sin as required by the Law, I had no choice but to repent of my sin; otherwise, to continue in my sin would be the continual murder of an innocent man. This is the catch 22 of the Law (the Paidagogos) which no person can get around. The choice is simple. Either repent of your sin, or continue in your sin and remaining under the Law pay the ultimate price for you sin which is your physical death. The only way out of this catch 22 is your open admission that Yahushua is your sacrifice which by the way results in the death of your sinful nature through your union with Yahushua in HIS Death on the Cross.

On this Day of the Great Shout as it is written:

Isaiah 12:6
    6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Isaiah 58:1
    1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

You would do well to take heed to words of ImAHebrew and myself as we proclaim Messiah Yahushua as being the New Moon on this first Day of the 7th Moon, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

The choice is simple. Either repent of your sin, or continue in your sin and remaining under the Law pay the ultimate price for you sin which is your physical death.
    Ye pretty much admitted that what I said a while back is true, and that is that those who are under the law Romans 3:19 are those who have NOT repented of breaking or transgressing the law 1 John 3:4.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV

And the wages of sin Romans 6:23 or transgressing the law 1 John 3:4 is death as Paul and John wrote.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rom&c=6&t=KJV#14

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...gression&t=KJV

Really Lucy J.?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    John 10 v 10 - a new life filled with His abundant blessing for my spirit soul and body HERE AND NOW!
    Math 11 v 28 29 30 - our true sabbath rest, not a day of the week BUT A PERSON CALLED THE TRUTH - AS HE ALONE is our ever present help
    John 11 v 24 25 26 - the true revelation of the power and the resurrection here to His friends as a personal invitation amen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If these verses with their divine revelations were not given to me
    Then alas I would live as you do!!!!
    HOW?

AKA

''the dead who bury the dead.''
    A SAD case of a slave to ignorance.
    Jesus said so.

however
    the contrast of 2 lives is easy to discern~~~~

and there is a PLUS added to my blessings
    I don't need 2 sox puppets to back up the truth I tell.
    Ye are a sinner Lucy, and ye lawless teaching on this forum proves that ye are, and do ye believe and obey the apostle John's words in 1 John 3:4?

And how about John's and Messiah's words below?

And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he/the Father hath sent, him/Messiah ye believe not.

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me/Messiah. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have [eternal] life...

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I/Messiah am come in my Father's name/Yah, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive...

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
    John 5:38-47.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=5&t=KJV#39

So tell us Lucy, do ye believe and obey these words of Messiah and the apostle John?

Smile

And Spying,

Ye don't have to come on here telling me that today is the 1st day of the seventh lunar month as ye intend to do.

And tell us, is today a Sabbath or a workday or both in the scriptures, and why can ye not distinguish between the clean and unclean?

Thumbs down How Well Does EliYah Keep The Law?

Hi EliYah,

Happy High Sabbath Day!

Tell me, EliYah, do you physically wear the tallet and tzitzit required by the Law that all males must wear. If not, why not? In your tzitzit, do you tie a cord of blue in your corners? If not, why not?

The Law requires that all males must not cut the corners of their hair and beards. Can you show me a picture of yourself that you follow this commandment?

The Law requires that no one must mingle two different threads within a garment. This applies to the underwear that you do wear. Have you adopted the Jewish practice of not miixing garments according to the Law.

Please give answer to these questions concerning your observance of the Law before you condemn anyone else for their failure to not keep the Law, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. This is only the beginning concerning the fulfillment of the Law in a physical sense that I will require of you!
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Hi EliYah,

Happy High Sabbath Day!

Tell me, EliYah, do you physically wear the tallet and tzitzit required by the Law that all males must wear. If not, why not? In your tzitzit, do you tie a cord of blue in your corners? If not, why not?

The Law requires that all males must not cut the corners of their hair and beards. Can you show me a picture of yourself that you follow this commandment?

The Law requires that no one must mingle two different threads within a garment. This applies to the underwear that you do wear. Have you adopted the Jewish practice of not miixing garments according to the Law.

Please give answer to these questions concerning your observance of the Law before you condemn anyone else for their failure to not keep the Law, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. This is only the beginning concerning the fulfillment of the Law in a physical sense that I will require of you!
    And Spying, ye should be requiring of yourself before ye require things of others.

And where is ye answers to my previous questions?

Smile As I said that ye would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Spying,

Ye don't have to come on here telling me that today is the 1st day of the seventh lunar month as ye intend to do.

And tell us, is today a Sabbath or a workday or both in the scriptures, and why can ye not distinguish between the clean and unclean?
    As I said that ye would do, but no answers to any of my questions asked of ye.

Maybe Spying can tell us what Paul means below.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 1 Thessalonians 4:14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...in+Jesus&t=KJV

Spying, who really are those that SLEEP IN JESUS?

High Sabbath Day?

And Spying,

Happy High Sabbath Day!
    And where in the scriptures is today called a High Sabbath Day?

The squealing Pig!

Hi EliYah,

Poor Old EliYah, he is asked to give testimony on the Day in which the Truth must be shouted, and what does the squealing pig do? He feeds on the slop provided for him without providing food for anyone else. He knows that he cannot answer without revealing himself as a squealing pig.

He cannot answer because he has no answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Smile

Hi EliYah,

Poor Old EliYah, he is asked to give testimony on the Day in which the Truth must be shouted, and what does the squealing pig do? He feeds on the slop provided for him without providing food for anyone else. He knows that he cannot answer without revealing himself as a squealing pig.

He cannot answer because he has no answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

It would seem that ye squeal and complain all the time, and ye feed on ye own slop, or was that the dog that returns to his own vomit as Peter wrote.

Hi EliYah,

Happy High Sabbath Day!

Sincerely, Latuwr

And Spying, why do ye ask me to do something that ye will not do?