Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

  1. #1081
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,728

    James 2:11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 definition of SIN.

    Lucy J.

    I'm going to make everyone reading aware of ye stupid word wresting and changing it's definition and meaning into your own definition and meaning instead of the intended meaning or definition of Yah Messiah and His apostles own meaning of the word "SIN".

    Ye change the MEANING of the word "SIN" into your own idea of sin, and then ye teach everyone your own ideas of what it means.

    Yah Messiah and His Beloved apostle John, including James and Paul wrote down the TRUE definition and meaning of what SIN really means and really is.

    First, the apostle James:For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. James 2:11.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV

    Second, the Apostle Paul: What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. Romans 7:7.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV

    Third, the apostle John: Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...gression&t=KJV

    So Lucy J. ye own definition and meaning of SIN is the true dung, and commands of men, and in your case, the commands of WO-MAN and means nothing.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Lucy,

    I know that ye read my posts, ye can't resist not to, and suppose ye tell us exactly WHAT did ye REPENT OF DOING?

    This is exactly what the apostle Peter said: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; Acts 3:19.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=repent&t=KJV

    Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins/or transgressions of the divine law 1 John 3:4 may be blotted out,

    When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto [eternal] life. Acts 11:18.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nto+life&t=KJV

    Those who have truly been granted REPENTANCE from SIN or their transgressions of the divine law 1 John 3:4 are no longer hostile to the law Romans 8:7 as ye are showing on here Lucy, and it's those who have NOT been granted repentance of SIN or transgressing the divine law who are indeed UNDER the law Romans 3:19 and its penalty of death Romans 6:23.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV

    And I think Spying don't have the guts to tell ye this, or he don't really care enough to tell ye.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  2. #1082
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,206

    THE SIN OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.... called ''THE PERISHER.''

    to cont
    ask
    WHY DO 30,000,000 american pew people [in one year 2017-2018 ] rush to buy books in christian book shops?
    Do you realise the true facts
    = that is alot of people,
    A nation of people really who rush to be edified from man inspired christian books


    The truth is
    Because they are NOT GETTING FED correctly from the bible - or from their HIRELINGS + the text book DOES NOT HAVE what the AMERICAN pews require.

    The fruits speak for themselves
    if it did the christian book shops WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

    So why doesn't the bible have what the 30,000,000 american pew people need?
    hmmm
    Perhaps the real reason is ITS POWERLESSNESS TO CHANGE a person into the image of christ here and now
    - AND THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MAJOR PROBLEM from its beginnings.

    its the POWERLESSNESS, therefore this basically means IT IS NOT ANOINTED.
    There is no other excuse.
    It is a simple fact - NO ANOINTING - NO POWER
    THE bible is worshipped as an powerless idol.

    Not one person who ever read it
    Or studied it
    Or became an expert at it.
    Became the image of christ with the same ministry in word or deeds

    not one

    CAN YOU PONDER ON THIS CATASTROPHIC REVELATION-

    Jesus said ''FOLLOW ME'' - he did not write the bible, nor form a church, nor founded a religion.
    There is NO original words. found that HE WROTE......................YET.................... HE STILL SAID ''FOLLOW ME''
    HOW?
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  3. #1083
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,728
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    to cont
    ask
    WHY DO 30,000,000 american pew people [in one year 2017-2018 ] rush to buy books in christian book shops?

    the truth is
    because they are NOT GETTING FED correctly from the bible - or from their HIRELINGS + the text book DOES NOT HAVE what the AMERICAN pews require.

    the fruits speak for themselves
    if it did the christian book shops WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

    So why doesn't the bible have what the 30,000,000 american pew people need?
    hmmm
    Perhaps the real reason is ITS POWERLESSNESS TO CHANGE a person into the image of christ here and now
    - AND THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MAJOR PROBLEM from its beginnings.
    Well Lucy J.

    WHY DO 30,000,000 american pew people [in one year 2017-2018 ] rush to buy books in christian book shops?
    For 2 reasons, one they cannot understand the Bible, and two they only want to read and hear someone who might agree with them so they have itchy ears.

    Perhaps the real reason is ITS POWERLESSNESS TO CHANGE a person into the image of christ here and now
    - AND THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MAJOR PROBLEM from its beginnings
    Then suppose ye tell everyone what other books that will, or maybe they should run to the internet like ye do and listen, believe, and quote from total atheists and then profess they believe John 11:24-26?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #1084
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,728
    And Lucy,

    The problem in churchianity is that so called ministers and pastors CHANGE the words and the meanings of the scriptures into their own deluded meanings, the same as ye do Matthew 11:28 to mean the Sabbath Day, and then they teach their own church goers THEIR OWN DELUDED MEANING instead of teaching Messiah and His apostles own meaning themselves.

    And this is WHY there is more than 4.000 different denominations and each one of them have their own meanings and doctrines that are different from each other, and none of them truly believes the scriptures itself as it is written.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #1085
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,206

    the bible is basically UN-ANOINTED BECAUSE IT IS ONLY copies

    not the original....copies fail to make anyone THE IMAGE OF CHRIST.... THE TRUE FACT.
    NOT 1 PERSON can become the image of christ from a corrupted text book..... nor.... from 2nd , 3rd, 100th, 1000th hand information.

    This is proven by Peter WHO HEARD first hand from ABBA our father, about ''WHO JESUS REALLY WAS'' - Peter Heard for himself and this hearing was by revelation.
    Matthew 16:17 Jesus blesses Peter for his answer, and later indicates this revelation is the foundational rock of the Church.
    what is the ''foundational rock''?

    Most say ''Peter''= wrong wrong wrong

    The foundational rock was OUR TRUE Father giving forth HIS REVELATION ''AS FAITH COMES FROM HEARING''
    LIKE MESSIAH, THE EKKLESIA lives upon the ''foundational rock'' of DIVINE REVELATION.... so they escape all the effects of the matrix AND REMAIN here alive in the power of the resurrection.
    Now that is GOOD NEWS.

    NOW FOR THE BAD NEWS.
    the bible FAILS TO REPRODUCE the manifestations of the power verb christ in the churched.... they perish from the SIN of lack of knowledge hence their ''desertion of the bible and church traditional thinking''
    So~~~~ like lemmings they herd into the christian book shops en masse.


    Matthew 16
    Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, He was asking His disciples,
    'Who do people say that the Son of Man is?'
    And they said, 'Some say John the Baptist; and others, Elijah; but still others, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets.'
    "He said to them, 'But who do you say that I am?'"
    "Simon Peter answered, 'You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.'"
    "And Jesus said to him, 'Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
    I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.
    I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.'"

    problem
    too much flesh and blood in the unholy bible.


    the results
    The churchians flood through CHRISTIAN shop doors, as a'' nation of 30,000,000 '' churched people ALL in SPIRITUAL FAMINE.
    if they were being FED as Peter was Fed, there would be no need to BUY another form of ''christian information''

    I WOULD LOVE YOU TO SEE THIS CATASTROPHIC SITUATION for what it is....the famine of DIVINE REVELATION..
    notice how PETER HAD his revelation, because then '' the gates of hell [- the grave -] cannot prevail against such a divine Fatherly revealing
    amen
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  6. #1086
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,524

    The Sin of the Lack of Knowledge...rejecting and forgetting the Law of Yahweh!

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE SIN OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.... called ''THE PERISHER.''
    Lucy, Isaiah and Hosea speaks of those who "lack knowledge," and you know what they have in common? They declare the lack of knowledge comes from REJECTING and FORGETTING the Law of Yahweh!

    Isa 5:13...24 Therefore My people go into exile for their lack of knowledge;...For they have rejected the law of Yahweh of hosts And despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your Elohim, I also will forget your children.

    Question Lucy. Why do you desire to be exiled, destroyed, and forgotten through YOUR rejection and forgetting of Yahweh's Law, making you as one who has committed The Sin of "lack of knowledge?" Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  7. #1087
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Never know until I'm there.
    Posts
    454

    Spying:

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    May you also be blessed to someday keep this most joyous Festival, the Season of our Joy!

    In my humble opinion it is very unladylike to refer to another lady as a dumb broad as you have just done concerning Lucy. Please do not do so again.

    While the Scriptures are indeed a blessing, the greater blessing occurs when our Heavenly Father opens our hearts and minds to see and understand the secret things which belong to HIM. This did happen for the Apostle Peter (see Matthew 16:17), and it likewise does happen for anyone who comes to believe in LIFE NOW!

    Thanking you in advance for taking this warning seriously, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    U wouldn't even know what is ladylike and what is manlike; and I was meaning that she's a delusional woman who thinks she knows everything but, generally speaking, knows little to nothing.

    In my humble opinion as U say; the only authority that U have is over this forum playing god, lord, and master, but outside this forum U have no authority at all, and U cannot stop someone from leaving this forum as I intend to do now.

    As far as Matthew16:17 is concerned; U cannot lay claim to your life now as being some secret thing of the GOD of Heaven, because the flesh and blood Joel Osteen teaches the same thing.

    Elijah: If U read this today I have to leave this forum; I cannot abide wading through a cesspool of hypocrisy, and frankly, I don't see how U can abide it.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

  8. #1088
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,163

    Unhappy Wow!

    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Perhaps, someday we will meet, if not in this life, maybe after the 2nd resurrection, and then we will be able to see why a woman would call another woman a dumb broad.

    I am surprised that you have remained here as long as you have feeling the way you do about me and this forum, and Lucy. As it is written:

    1 John 2:19
    19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

    Having been blessed to having the eyes of my understanding opened to LIFE NOW, I am, and will remain,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  9. #1089
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,163

    Question Did You Visually Sight The New Moon Of The Seventh Moon?

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Thank you for reminding me that Peach did admit to keeping the Feast on this forum.

    If it is not too much trouble, could you tell me whether you yourself keep the Feast with her? I would also love to learn upon which day the Feast did begin for the both of you, that is, not the number of the lunar day, but upon which day of our present week did the 15th of the Moon fall for you and possibly her?

    Hopefully, you will not answer these questions with one of your usual squeals.

    Thanking you in advance for your answers, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  10. #1090
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,728

    You know very well that I do, because N.M. day determins the Sabbaths during moonth.

    Looks like this below, New Moon is in N.M. black and the Holy Convocations is in red, and the workdays are in blue.

    N.M.1st=Feast of Trumpets Lev.23:24=Sabb. 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th=seventh day or 1st weekly Sabbath of the month 9th 10th day of atonement-Lev.23:27-28 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th=F.O.T. Lev.23:34-35 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st=last day of feast 22nd =8th day-Lev.23:36 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th last Sabbath of moonth

    I do NOT pay any attention to the Roman days of its week, as I do NOT mix Yah's clean sanctioned days with the unclean pagan Roman days as ye do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Thank you for reminding me that Peach did admit to keeping the Feast on this forum.

    If it is not too much trouble, could you tell me whether you yourself keep the Feast with her? I would also love to learn upon which day the Feast did begin for the both of you, that is, not the number of the lunar day, but upon which day of our present week did the 15th of the Moon fall for you and possibly her?

    Hopefully, you will not answer these questions with one of your usual squeals.

    Thanking you in advance for your answers, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

    Thank you for reminding me that Peach did admit to keeping the Feast on this forum.
    Your welcome because I remembered her writing about it.

    If it is not too much trouble, could you tell me whether you yourself keep the Feast with her? I would also love to learn upon which day the Feast did begin for the both of you, that is, not the number of the lunar day, but upon which day of our present week did the 15th of the Moon fall for you and possibly her?
    The answer to ye first question here is no, and the answer to ye second question ye already know.

    Now, you go back in this thread and answer my questions.

    And, Thanking you in advance for your NONE answers.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #1091
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,728

    Thumbs down

    Peach, sorry to see ye go, ye have my wife's email if ye ever want to talk.

    Elijah: If U read this today I have to leave this forum; I cannot abide wading through a cesspool of hypocrisy, and frankly, I don't see how U can abide it.
    I stay around here because of OTHER READERS, and Spying writes and makes a show of obeying the law and Yah's word, however, his own actions of disobedience to the written word-his true fruits shows badly.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  12. #1092
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Perhaps, someday we will meet, if not in this life, maybe after the 2nd resurrection, and then we will be able to see why a woman would call another woman a dumb broad.

    I am surprised that you have remained here as long as you have feeling the way you do about me and this forum, and Lucy. As it is written:

    1 John 2:19
    19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

    Having been blessed to having the eyes of my understanding opened to LIFE NOW, I am, and will remain,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

    This 1 John 2:19 verse pertains more to ye than to Peach, because those who have went out from among the true Messiah and His apostles are those who went out preaching and teaching their OWN doctrines in substitute of and contradicting Messiah and His apostles written teaching and doctrines, and like ye flagrant disobedience to the apostle James in James 2:1, ye true rotten fruits are showing badly.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  13. #1093
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,728

    Romans 5:16 and Romans 6:18.

    And Spying,

    There is NO mistaking what Paul meant in Romans 5:16 because he makes it very clear of what he meant in the following chapter of Romans 6:18 below.

    Being then made free [separation] from/Strong's G575 - apo ἀπό sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

    Being then made free and separate from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

    It simply won't do for anyone to twist Paul's words in ONE verse or place, because IF anyone does, they have to twist his words in all other places of his writings as well.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  14. #1094
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,206

    the''''' famine ''''of divine revelation

    The truth of ''lack of knowledge'' and how people perish
    To return to the CATASTROPHIC condition of the churched.
    A NATION IN DIVINE FAMINE
    When Jesus was viewing the ancient assembly HE WAS OUTSIDE knocking - so the rottenness of this whole churched scene has always been present.
    The Saviour used these 4 words to describe these groups as NAKED WRETCHED BLIND AND MISERABLE


    TODAY it remains the same shabby condition - people lacking true knowledge and perishing because of this sin.
    Gun-and-Bible-900.jpg


    However, there has always been His disciples as His witness in HIS EKKLESIA - THE FEW who find eternal life.

    When PETER received his revelation on the Messiah, notice he did not read it from a book.

    Did you see this important fact - it was HEARD and faith comes from hearing and what Peter HEARD WAS FOR his day and hour, not from the Ancient past but something that AFFECTED his personal walk in his TIME SLOT. = called ''TODAY, IF YE HEAR MY VOICE''

    true faith walking is a SHIELD
    A created shield.
    A shield that protects in all manner of ways the true children of Our Father.

    Jesus walked by FAITH and was always protected during His walk until ''His time had come'' as our sacrifice upon the cross.
    FAITH IS A CREATIVE SHIELD.

    BECAUSE the church walks in O.T. work ethics and not by FAITH of the Son of God - they cannot be shielded from the miseries and calamities and strife they suffer daily, as they die from their UNBELIEF because they lacked the true knowledge on HOW TO BELIEVE MESSIAH and be saved in spirit soul and body TODAY AND NOW.
    YES INDEED no one ever grows when they walk in famine.



    -----------------------BTW
    Should some doubt the Hu-man OFFSPRING of Cain still exists in high places of wickedness today and its all nonsense and make believe....
    ''like who would believe that about the 2 different seeds.''

    The Late Sen John McCain....aka ... John [Mc] Son OF Cain.
    ''the rulers of wickedness in high places.'' has gone to his place.


    from Kenneth [ IamHebrew] to Lucy post#1086
    Question Lucy.
    Why do you desire to be exiled, destroyed, and forgotten through YOUR rejection and forgetting of Yahweh's Law, making you as one who has committed The Sin of "lack of knowledge?" Ken
    That is only your opinion KENNETH [ the kenn-ites of the OT fame WERE the offspring of Cain the Hu-man - did you know that?]
    Something to think on. especially when Jesus said ''IT IS FINISHED' AND THE VEIL was rent in 2 in the unholy temple
    Especially when you preach to us [from the perversions of armstrongism] how to keep parts but not all 613 laws of the law of Moses.
    A backwards step and a slap in the face to My Saviour who came to set the prisoners FREE.... HE CALLED them.... THE CAPTIVES.
    NOW kenneth why would you do that - and try very hard to return people BACK INTO THE LAW that was termed useless and weak and did not save anyone,
    Why would you do that cruel foul thing?
    Why would you wish to return others back to captivity? - wouldn't that be consider ''wicked''?
    Why dont you know the revelation of Messiah and all about His advent and the Goodnews.
    WHY dont you know,?????
    PERHAPS you need to research the ways of Cain a little more....
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-15-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  15. #1095
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,728
    Lucy J. FACT.

    If you have eternal life while practicing disobedience, then so does everyone else in this world too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •