Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

And Lucy, you get your information from ye fornicating Jon's on the internet, ye surely don't get it by a special revelation from Messiah.

When PETER received his revelation on the Messiah, notice he did not read it from a book.
    Then for what reason did the apostles even write anything down in their Epistles?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Thumbs up By All Means, Follow Your Faith!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You responded in this manner to my questions of you:

"I do NOT pay any attention to the Roman days of its week, as I do NOT mix Yah's clean sanctioned days with the unclean pagan Roman days as ye do."

The last thing that I would require of you is that you make yourself unclean by going against your faith, so please allow me to alter my question in this manner which should be more acceptable to your faith. My location right now is not to far from Fredericktown, MO. Sunset today is at 6:23 pm at Fredericktown. When the sun sets today at your location, what numbered day of the Moon will result?

If you should see this post, and the sun has already set at your location, please make us all aware of that fact before you tell us what numbered day of the Moon it is for you.

Thanking you in advance for your compliance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

You responded in this manner to my questions of you:

"I do NOT pay any attention to the Roman days of its week, as I do NOT mix Yah's clean sanctioned days with the unclean pagan Roman days as ye do."

The last thing that I would require of you is that you make yourself unclean by going against your faith, so please allow me to alter my question in this manner which should be more acceptable to your faith. My location right now is not to far from Fredericktown, MO. Sunset today is at 6:23 pm at Fredericktown. When the sun sets today at your location, what numbered day of the Moon will result?

If you should see this post, and the sun has already set at your location, please make us all aware of that fact before you tell us what numbered day of the Moon it is for you.

Thanking you in advance for your compliance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Go ask someone else some questions, and don't expect others to answer your questions without giving answer to questions yourself.

Also, you said this to Peach,
    Perhaps, someday we will meet, if not in this life, maybe after the 2nd resurrection, and then we will be able to see why a woman would call another woman a dumb broad.
    maybe after the 2nd resurrection
    2nd resurrection huh?

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years
    Rev.20:4-6.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...rrection&t=KJV

Ye do see ye problem again, or I guess ye also think that we are also in the thousand years too.

PS: I don't follow my faith, I have faith in Yah Messiah and follow Him.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And with that ABOVE, my question to Lucy still stands.

Now suppose you tell us, when did ye literally physically die the first death, and when were you literally resurrected from that literal first physical death?

And please notice the word literally, and I'm not meaning figuratively or spiritually as Paul did in Galatians 2:19-20, and this tells me Spying that ye cannot discern when Paul is speaking figuratively or spiritually than when he is speaking literally.

dont ever sit in a cage with a ''wounded lion''

who is a ''wounded lion'' - the ''wickedness in HIGH places'' - the murderer FROM the beginning - a religious cain-ite.

but i digress.... opps.

''dont ever sit in a cage with a ''wounded lion''
    who?
    the YAH gods those O.T. gods of murder and strife....'
    The 'thou shalt not kill'' gods but did anyways

THE WOUNDED LIONS. that held their slaves as captives.

Gen 3 v 24
    24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[a] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
    WHO DROVE MAN OUT?
    THE LORD GOD -YHWH the gods PLURAL of the O.T, so none could reach the TREE OF LIFE - who is OUR TREE OF LIFE - MESSIAH OUR SAVIOUR.

the SAVIOUR did not come into OUR MATRIX WORLD to agree with the O.T. YHWH gods
    Messiah [ THE SAVIOUR ] WHO SAVES did not come to harmonise with YHWH - the LORD GOD plural

the word S.A.V.I.O.U.R. = MEANS TO SAVE FROM.
    we are to be SAVED from the flaming sword THAT STOPS souls eating from the TREE OF LIFE - MESSIAH.
    THE LACK OF TRUE KNOWLEDGE allows YHWH to remain a stumbling block to TRUE REDEMPTION....

MATH 10 v 34
    34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
    I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    35 For I have come to turn
    “‘a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
    a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
    a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
    These people withIN HIS HOUSEHOLD - were trapped in the den of a wounded lion - YHWH and his/their weak useless laws that failed to save anyone.,
    Because of this, Jesus would never ''find peace '' with a system that proved weak and useless.
    He would use His SWORD OF TRUTH - to set the captives free.

THE DIVINE MINISTRY IS
    to set us free MESSIAH HAD TO INVADE THE WORLD OF YHWH gods
    so ARMED with the AUTHORITY OF ABBA - he set the captives free and REDEEMED MEN from the curse of the law of moses and their gross ignorance.

HIS HURRAH VERSE
    HIS VERSE OF TOTAL TRIUMPH
    = John 16 v 33 =
    '' BE OF GOOD CHEER FOR I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD ''
    THANK YOU MY MESSIAH amen

''overcoming the world'' means OVERCOMING the LORD YHWHS and their matrix of sin and death.
    with the coming of the anointing and the holy empowerment CHRIST the verb installed in Jesus = aka = ''Jesus the christ''
    the enemy '' THE .O.T. LORD GOD'' was forced out FROM BLOCKING THE WAY TO THE TREE OF LIFE.

JOHN 12 v 31-32
    31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.
    32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to Myself.”
    for the 1st time the way was now opened to the tree of life.
    because of our good shepherd - ''who looks after His sheep''
    = MAKING THE knowledge of O.T YHWHs removed and abandoned.

Hebrews 2 explains.
    Since the children have flesh and blood, He too shared in their humanity so that by His death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil—
    15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.
    Jesus PAID our ransom price to set us free from the devil who [ in the O.T.] held the key of authority over death - aka YHWHs

personal question
    is your agreement with the O.T. YHWHs AND ITS LAWS still stopping you from eating from THE TREE OF LIFE.
    remember there are 613 of them - BREAK ONE break all...= death
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

cont... have you ever considered this problem for us all

'' we are birthed into this world without our consent and most leave this world by physically dying - without their consent''
    that is a CAPTIVE position where one has NO say in their OWN PRIVATE AND personal agenda.

JESUS CAME WITH THE GOODNEWS to bring back TRUE DIVINE LIFE - HERE..... so when we were birthed here, we also could live here INSIDE HIS ETERNAL LIFE under the same empowerment He lived in called '' the resurrection'' out from the dead.

REMEMBERING if Jesus had never sacrificed His personal life HE WOULD STILL BE A 2000 YRS+ old man looking like a man of 30+ years.
    why so?
    DEATH had no hold over HIM - He cast it out and death FLED at HIS WORD.

SO when you read JOHN 11 V 24 25 26 - look at these verses with a new revelation and a divine perspective of the true mission of the SAVIOUR.
    THAT THE REDEEMER came to SET YOU FREE from captivity to the slavery of a puppet-master and your total HELPLESSNESS to do anything.
    Jesus was telling Martha His friend - you no longer need to be in the hands of the puppet-master I AM HERE NOW - believe Me.... and your puppet days are over
    why?
    FOR ''I AM THE RESURRECTION'' - here and now. TODAY as you HEAR MY VOICE....believe ME

The Moral
    the moral of the 3 verse in John 11 v 24 25 26 - is ''yes'' you maybe birthed here without your consent,
    BUT,
    You can do something about physically dying from the hands of that puppet master, now and LIVE AS I LIVED HERE
    how?
    - IN DIVINE HOLY POWER called ''LIFE NOW'' that is FAR ABOVE the power of physical death

Jesus HAD THE AUTHORISED MINISTRY OF A REDEEMER.
    No other ever had this perfect ministry
    It was Jesus who takes you out from the Ministry of the 'LORD GOD'' WHO PLACED YOU THERE IN eden as the slave to ''till the ground''
    JESUS is the only one to offer you ETERNAL LIFE AND divine KNOWLEDGE.
    NO ONE ELSE AND NO OTHER '' gods''

Jesus spoke openly and against the law of Moses.
    how?
    NONE OF THOSE LAWS WERE BINDING ''''if'''' we MAKE HIM our good shepherd and redeemer.
    John 11 v 24 25 26

JESUS OVER-RULED all those laws of Moses containing the orders of the YHWH s
    as examples
    hatred,
    slaughtering,
    strife,
    the eye for an eye mentality,
    distrust,
    violence,
    war and
    then OUTLAWED pagan practices against animal and human sacrifices.

Infact let it be known this day MESSIAH/REDEEMER SHAMED the law of Moses.

Math 5 v 43-45
    43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
    44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
    45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven.
    He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous''.
    HE IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD to prove His love and compassion over all mankind- speaking to His family on earth

='' There are many things happening in the world in this day My Sons born from the evil heart of satan.
    Satanic warfare is becoming stronger and stronger manifesting in man’s hatred of man and in destruction and murder.
    The enemy has always worked this form of evil through man, but in this day you are seeing the works of darkness almost becoming everyday events in such destructive proportions.
    You are not only seeing the increasing forces of darkness, but the increasing emptiness of man’s vanity.
    Why is it that there is no voice in the land?
    You will not hear My church speak out for it is has become man-centred
    You are witnessing with Me the final hours of My first two Days on the earth.
    I am about to birth My Kingdom Day in great Power as I birth you from the womb of your forming.
    You will be My voice. .
    Do not set yourselves in agreement with man’s ways or thoughts.
    Look to me and know that My words are Truth and set your hearts to bringing My Kingdom to earth that My will be done as it is in Heaven”.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-15-2019 at 08:02 PM.
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Angry Your Last Chance, EliYah!

Hi EliYah,
    This is your last chance to answer my question, and if you do not answer me, I will do my best to erase your input on this forum as I direct you in the way of Peach. You will become missing on this forum.
    Please take note of this warning, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

the devilish ''lex talionis'' god

maxresdefault.jpg
    Is alive in well always cruising in all ''high places of gross wickedness.

uploads_2F1528723983668-zwn8pm1miln-7dd208dcfb5ef716d1714adee728e5c4_2Feye+for+an+eye+tagged.jpg
    Is alive in well always cruising in all ''high places of gross wickedness.
    ''in god we trust''

What gods?
    The YHWHs ofcourse
    Those gods of war violence and murders.
    Like - who gives a rats about the advice of Messiah found in Math 5 v 43 to 45

images.jpg

----------------------------------------------play act 6b scene 5r....................................................

Lucy and H.P. of W - AKA = ''HIGH PLACES OF WICKEDNESS''
    Lucy enter stage right talking with H.P. of W

lucy
    Hey H.P. of W
    I see you love and worship the Yah's gods of murder and war and killings even of nations

H.P. of W
    All of us in our H.P. of W love murder war and all manner of torture and blood
    its our food.

Lucy
    Really?

H.P. of W
    Oh yes Lucy
    The more wars and blood poring out from great wounds and hideous tortures the better
    Us gods -we all love this system
    infact we thrive upon it and get satanic energy from it
    and
    we created it too, from our devil inspired minds.
    and our people in all religious LOVE IT.
    The true fact is THEY CANNOT GET ENOUGH of our cruelty to them and too others.

Lucy
    Really?

H.P. of W
    Oh yes Lucy,
    Us Cain-ite gods programmed them all from a young age.[as the twig is bent stuff]
    We are so clever with our deceptions, hurrah~~~
    the religious slaves go along with what we all teach them too.
    We tell them that we WAR FOR PEACE
    - THAT IS OUR SLOGAN [he he wicked grin]
    Its double speak really but so few even notice.

Lucy
    really?

H.P. of W
    Really Lucy
    Are you blind or something?
    Us H.P. of W gods., tell our slavish puppets how to think [ he he - devilish laughter]
    Once we get started on them, they simply do as they are told.
    Its called propaganda and the masses cannot resist us.
    We begin at the top and work down making all resistance futile.

Lucy
    really??

H.P. of W
    Lucy stop saying really please
    its irritating.
    Just because you can '''see''' through our schemes doesn't mean the pews can or the masses of voters can...
    If everyone was like you Lucy, our game plan would be zippo.

Lucy?
    really
    exit stage right.

H.P. of W exiting stage left
    sheez,
    well lucy is not a dumb broad, as she spotted our game.

last chance to answer said Spying... to .Elijah

Hi EliYah,
    This is your last chance to answer my question, and if you do not answer me, I will do my best to erase your input on this forum as I direct you in the way of Peach. You will become missing on this forum.
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    from #1097 post

i didnt see your post Spying to elijah.
    OPPS

ELIJAH'S answer cannot be missed so i re-posted your request.
    so it would not be lost in the mix.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-16-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Spying:

Hi Peach,

Perhaps, someday we will meet, if not in this life, maybe after the 2nd resurrection, and then we will be able to see why a woman would call another woman a dumb broad.

I am surprised that you have remained here as long as you have feeling the way you do about me and this forum, and Lucy. As it is written:

1 John 2:19
    19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Having been blessed to having the eyes of my understanding opened to LIFE NOW, I am, and will remain,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    I will remind U that they did not go out from among them because of hypocrisy in the Assembly as there is here; and they were not forced out either as U have threatened to do Elijah.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Lucy, don't you teach that Yahweh Elohim is Satan?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    The truth of ''lack of knowledge'' and how people perish...from Kenneth [ IamHebrew] to Lucy post#1086

Question Lucy.
    Why do you desire to be exiled, destroyed, and forgotten through YOUR rejection and forgetting of Yahweh's Law, making you as one who has committed The Sin of "lack of knowledge?" Ken
    That is only your opinion KENNETH [ the kenn-ites of the OT fame WERE the offspring of Cain the Hu-man - did you know that?]
    Something to think on. especially when Jesus said ''IT IS FINISHED' AND THE VEIL was rent in 2 in the unholy temple
    Especially when you preach to us [from the perversions of armstrongism] how to keep parts but not all 613 laws of the law of Moses.
    A backwards step and a slap in the face to My Saviour who came to set the prisoners FREE.... HE CALLED them.... THE CAPTIVES.
    NOW kenneth why would you do that - and try very hard to return people BACK INTO THE LAW that was termed useless and weak and did not save anyone,
    Why would you do that cruel foul thing?
    Why would you wish to return others back to captivity? - wouldn't that be consider ''wicked''?
    Why dont you know the revelation of Messiah and all about His advent and the Goodnews.
    WHY dont you know,?????
    PERHAPS you need to research the ways of Cain a little more....
    Lucy, let's clear up a few things. Messiah Yeshua told Satan that man must live by every WORD that comes out from the mouth of Yahweh Elohim (Matthew 4:4), which He was referencing a quote from the Law (Deuteronomy 8:3). Now my dear Lucy (Smith-AKA a "kenite"), do you believe Messiah Yeshua was telling Satan that man must live by every word that comes out from "Satan's" mouth -AKA Yahweh Elohim? Is YOUR teaching that Yahweh Elohim and Satan are the SAME deity correct? And is the "lack of knowledge" a result of forgetting and rejecting "Satan's" law (AKA-Yahweh Elohim's Law)? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Thumbs up Keep Your Word, Peach!

Hi Peach,

I am not in the mood for playing games with either you or EliYah. I expect of you that you will abide by your word and remain apart from this forum; otherwise, I will permanently delete your membership, and I will gradually remove the memory of you from this forum. This is what awaits EliYah if he does not number for me today, before the sun sets, the number of the day of the Moon which he believes is designated by the Moon today.

After all, I am only asking of EliYah what the Law which he claims to follow commands him to do:

Leviticus 23:2
    2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts (Moeds) of YAHWEH, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts (Moeds).

According to the Law, the set apart Days of YAHWEH must be determined and proclaimed as THEY occur. This I do every Sabbath Day by always saying "Shabbat Shalom" in my greeting when I post upon the Sabbath Day. Also when I post upon a Moed of YAHWEH other than the weekly Sabbath Day, I strive to make mention of the special day in my greeting, A good example was this greeting I gave to you on the first day of the Feast of Booths:

"May you also be blessed to someday keep this most joyous Festival, the Season of our Joy!"

I absolutely expect to be given direct answers whenever I ask about your practice concerning the Moeds.

I trust that I have made myself clear concerning my demands to EliYah and to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Your Phariseeical anger besets you Spying Acts 4:17.

Hi EliYah,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, as I have warned ye before, you permanently ban or put me out John 16:2; Luke 16:22 from this forum, then I will put up another website which you will not be able to respond, and for the whole world to view your hypocrisy, and from that point on when people find out who and what you and Ken really are, then ye will hear a great hissing sound around ye, it's not a threat, it's a word of promise.

Today is the 3rd day of the feast of Tabernacles, the 17th day of the seventh moon, and the 3rd day ago (15th) was the second weekly Sabbath day of the moonth.

Now, I'm going to demand of you, to show me in the scriptures where your Satyrday sabbath is found, and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

Now, let's see if ye can hold yourself to the same standard that ye require of others.

Hi Peach,

I am not in the mood for playing games with either you or EliYah. I expect of you that you will abide by your word and remain apart from this forum; otherwise, I will permanently delete your membership, and I will gradually remove the memory of you from this forum. This is what awaits EliYah if he does not number for me today, before the sun sets, the number of the day of the Moon which he believes is designated by the Moon today.

After all, I am only asking of EliYah what the Law which he claims to follow commands him to do:

Leviticus 23:2
    2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts (Moeds) of YAHWEH, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts (Moeds).

According to the Law, the set apart Days of YAHWEH must be determined and proclaimed as THEY occur. This I do every Sabbath Day by always saying "Shabbat Shalom" in my greeting when I post upon the Sabbath Day. Also when I post upon a Moed of YAHWEH other than the weekly Sabbath Day, I strive to make mention of the special day in my greeting, A good example was this greeting I gave to you on the first day of the Feast of Booths:

"May you also be blessed to someday keep this most joyous Festival, the Season of our Joy!"

I absolutely expect to be given direct answers whenever I ask about your practice concerning the Moeds.

I trust that I have made myself clear concerning my demands to EliYah and to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying,

Ye should expect that someone is going to respond to ye FALSE ACCUSATION about them.

Hi EliYah,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    from #1097 post

i didnt see your post Spying to elijah.
    OPPS

ELIJAH'S answer cannot be missed so i re-posted your request.
    so it would not be lost in the mix.
    Lucy, why not admit it.

Why ye would love to see Spying put me out of his synagogue, then there would be NO ONE to challenge, reprove 2 Timothy 3:15-16 and correct ye falsehoods would they? But I guess lying gift giving pets are allowed to get away with anything on here huh?