Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, OK, and please don't forget to explain or translate both occurrences of 1537 and 1519 that Paul used in Romans 5:16. Your translation of those TWO Greek works will help me answer your other questions. Goodnight, and Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

Yes I will answer you back, I always do.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

Yes I will answer you back, I always do.
    Ken, I think that I already translated them in my first post of today.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Well, not exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, I think that I already translated them in my first post of today.
    Shalom Eliyahu, well, not exactly. Your first post of yesterday ONLY translated the SECOND instance of Paul using 1537 and 1519 in Romans 5:16. What I was asking you to do was to translate or give us what you think Paul meant at the other instance where he used those identical Greek words. Right here:

"for the judgment, [was] by (1537) one to (1519) condemnation" (This was the FIRST instance of him using 1537 and 1519).

Here is the OTHER instance where Paul used 1537 and 1519, which you did translate or give us what you think Paul meant:

"the free gift, [is] of (1537) many offences unto (1519) justification."

Does your translation of what you think Paul meant for 1537 and 1519 work in the same verse in the first instance above? Just exactly how would you translate or render that phrase using YOUR explanation of what you think Paul meant for those two words. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Shalom Eliyahu, well, not exactly. Your first post of yesterday ONLY translated the SECOND instance of Paul using 1537 and 1519 in Romans 5:16. What I was asking you to do was to translate or give us what you think Paul meant at the other instance where he used those identical Greek words. Right here:

"for the judgment, [was] by (1537) one to (1519) condemnation" (This was the FIRST instance of him using 1537 and 1519).

Here is the OTHER instance where Paul used 1537 and 1519, which you did translate or give us what you think Paul meant:

"the free gift, [is] of (1537) many offences unto (1519) justification."

Does your translation of what you think Paul meant for 1537 and 1519 work in the same verse in the first instance above? Just exactly how would you translate or render that phrase using YOUR explanation of what you think Paul meant for those two words. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, another very hot day, and I pitty you if you've been in it all day. Also, I must tell you that I don't agree with the O.K.J.V. translators when it comes to these verses, so I will correctly translate all of the verses in question in their proper order, and you will definitely SEE that Paul is focusing more on .

However, the English word "FROM" should have been used in BOTH verses according to other texts that Paul wrote, and there are MANY examples of it if you want me to give them to you.

Romans 5:12: Wherefore, G1223 G5124 as G5618 by G1223/(Through) one G1520 man G444(Adam's) sin G266 entered G1525 into G1519 the world, G2889 and G2532 death G2288 by G1223/(Through) sin; G266 and G2532 so G3779 death G2288 passed G1330 upon G1519/(INTO/UNTO) all G3956 men, G444 for G1909 that G3739 all G3956 have sinned: G264

Paul is meaning ABOVE that through the one man Adam sin entered into the world, and Adam through his sin passed sin and death upon all of mankind, and so ALL have sinned.

Romans 5:15: But G235 not G3756 as G5613 the offence, G3900 so G3779 also G2532 is the free gift. G5486 For G1063 if G1487 through the offence G3900 of one G1520 (man Adam) many G4183 be dead,

This first part of Romans 5:15 is referring to Adam and his offence.

G599 much G4183 more G3123 the grace G5485 of God, G2316 and G2532 the [free] gift G1431 by G1722/IN grace, G5485 which is G3588 THROUGH one G1520 man, G444 Jesus G2424 Christ, G5547 hath abounded G4052 unto G1519 many. G4183

This verse is plainly telling us that the free gift of Elohim's grace and righteousness is through the one man, the second Adam Yah'Shua Messiah INTO or UNTO the many.

And, Paul plainly tells, but NOT as the offence, and what does the common-taters do, they probably focus ONLY on the offense as you perceived.

Romans 5:16:And G2532 not G3756 as G5613 it was by G1223(Through) one (man Adam) G1520 that sinned, G264 so is the gift: G1434 for G1063 TRULY G3303 judgment G2917 was G1537(FROM) one G1520( man Adam) (UNTO or INTO) G1519 condemnation,

This part of the verse is also speaking of the one man Adam.

G2631 but G1161 the free gift G5486 is G1537(FROM) many G4183 offences G3900 unto G1519 (UNTO or INTO) justification. G1345

Now compare this part of Paul's Romans 5:16 verse to this last part of Paul's verse below.

was raised up G1453 FROM G1537 the dead G3498 by G1223 the glory G1391 of the Father,

Romans 6:4: Therefore G3767 we are buried with G4916 him G846 by G1223 baptism G908 into G1519 death: G2288 that G2443 like as G5618 Christ G5547 was raised up G1453 FROM G1537 the dead G3498 by G1223 the glory G1391 of the Father, G3962 even so G3779 we G2249 also G2532 should walk G4043 in G1722 newness G2538 of life. G2222

Paul is certainly NOT meaning that Yah Messiah originates from death, because the meaning of this G1537 Greek word means out of, from, by, away from, and it does not mean the word "origin".

Paul was meaning that we receive Elohim's free gift of grace and righteousness is by us going AWAY FROM a sinful state UNTO or INTO a justification or righteous state.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1537&t=KJV .

Paul in all of these text are COMPARING what the first Adam-Adam passed onto us, which is sin and death, as COMPARED to what the SECOND Adam-Yah Messiah is passing onto us, which is the FREE gift of Elohim's grace and righteousness, and eternal life.

Ken,

If you look very closely and study and think on the verses of Romans 5:12-19 you will SEE that Paul focuses on comparing the one first man Adam to Yah Messiah MORE than he focuses on Adam's offences, because Paul said But NOT as the offence.

You may be true about it being a revelation, because I don't ever read the commentaries, but you saw it as a revelation when I did not recognize it.

PS: Paul writes: For as by/through one man's(Adam's) disobedience many were made sinners, so by/through the obedience of one(Yah Messiah) shall many be made righteous. Romans 5:19.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...&page=38&t=KJV

So we are made righteous through Yah Messiah.

By the way, if you will look at Romans 6:7 and Romans 6:9 you will see where Paul uses BOTH G1537 and G575 Greek words interchangeably too.

Thumbs up Study To Show Thyself Approved!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

It is my practice to study the Greek text of the New Testament and the LXX of the Old Testament rather than to rely completely on the various translations of those texts because it must be admitted that ideology does influence every translation including my own.

Now, it has been suggested on this thread that the Greek prepositions ἐκ (ek) and ἀπό (apo) are interchangeable. If this is true, then why do two Greek prepositions exist?

Nunn's Short Syntax of New Testament Greek simply pronounces that ἀπό suggests away from (from the exterior) and ἐκ suggests out of (from the interior). What does that mean? Well, draw a circle for yourself on a piece of paper and pinpoint the center of the circle. When ἐκ is used, ἐκ involves movement from the center of the circle, and when ἀπό is used it involves movement from the exterior or circumference of the circle. This fundamental information about the two prepositions absolutely proves that the two prepositions are not interchangeable in the Greek mind.

It is true that both prepositions have been been translated "from" and even "out of" by the English translators, but that does not even begin to convey what the Greek may or may not be saying about the use of either preposition.

A little study can help, but remember that all the New Testament resource materials, translations, grammars, dictionaries, etc, were written by folks having a certain ideology or point of view. Accordingly, here is a question that the reader can ask google that may or may not be helpful:

"what is the difference between the Greek prepositions ek and apo"

with this result:

https://www.google.com/search?q=what...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Please spend some time studying the various links if you are able to view them. They will give you some good information on the meaning of various Greek prepositions.

This post does not in any way seek to interrupt the discussion between ImAHebrew and EliYah on Romans 5. ImAHebrew has a very important goal yet to reach concerning that discussion.

As time and opportunity permits, I will use the information above to make a comment for this thread on the use of the prepositions found in Matthew 7:4-5 for the edification of EliYah and Company.

Thanking in advance anyone that should be moved to go and really study, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

It is my practice to study the Greek text of the New Testament and the LXX of the Old Testament rather than to rely completely on the various translations of those texts because it must be admitted that ideology does influence every translation including my own.

Now, it has been suggested on this thread that the Greek prepositions ἐκ (ek) and ἀπό (apo) are interchangeable. If this is true, then why do two Greek prepositions exist?

Nunn's Short Syntax of New Testament Greek simply pronounces that ἀπό suggests away from (from the exterior) and ἐκ suggests out of (from the interior). What does that mean? Well, draw a circle for yourself on a piece of paper and pinpoint the center of the circle. When ἐκ is used, ἐκ involves movement from the center of the circle, and when ἀπό is used it involves movement from the exterior or circumference of the circle. This fundamental information about the two prepositions absolutely proves that the two prepositions are not interchangeable in the Greek mind.

It is true that both prepositions have been been translated "from" and even "out of" by the English translators, but that does not even begin to convey what the Greek may or may not be saying about the use of either preposition.

A little study can help, but remember that all the New Testament resource materials, translations, grammars, dictionaries, etc, were written by folks having a certain ideology or point of view. Accordingly, here is a question that the reader can ask google that may or may not be helpful:

"what is the difference between the Greek prepositions ek and apo"

with this result:

https://www.google.com/search?q=what...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Please spend some time studying the various links if you are able to view them. They will give you some good information on the meaning of various Greek prepositions.

This post does not in any way seek to interrupt the discussion between ImAHebrew and EliYah on Romans 5. ImAHebrew has a very important goal yet to reach concerning that discussion.

As time and opportunity permits, I will use the information above to make a comment for this thread on the use of the prepositions found in Matthew 7:4-5 for the edification of EliYah and Company.

Thanking in advance anyone that should be moved to go and really study, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

The literal meaning "out of" cannot be attached to ek in a considerable number of passages. In several instances ek obviously has the significance of "away from"; and where either meaning seems possible, the context, or some other passage, affords guidance.
    https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...opic=VT0003442

the context, or some other passage, affords guidance.
    And that's exactly as I have been doing.

Spying,

Where is the verse by Paul or anyone else that says, grace and righteousness comes to us through sin?

Elohim's grace and righteousness comes to us through Yah Messiah.

Thumbs up Compliance!

Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of My Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

It is not my desire to get into a discussion with you right now, You have your hands full in your discussion with ImAHebrew. Whenever I post on Matthew 7:4-5, then you can proceed in a discussion with me. Until then, confine your remarks to ImAHebrew on this thread.

Thanking you in advance for your compliance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of My Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

It is not my desire to get into a discussion with you right now, You have your hands full in your discussion with ImAHebrew. Whenever I post on Matthew 7:4-5, then you can proceed in a discussion with me. Until then, confine your remarks to ImAHebrew on this thread.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying, why won't you prove from the scriptures itself that I'm breaking Yah's true Sabbath? You can't even prove your satyrs-day from the scriptures, and again you sound like Ahab and the Baal prophets falsely accusing old Eliyahu of breaking the law, but he was not according to Yah.

And how about answering my question above?

Thumbs up Compliance!

Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of Messiah Yahsuhua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbath Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Have I not stated that it is not my desire to engage you in a discussion with you until you have completed your discussion with ImAHebrew? Should you post to me again, I will forthwith delete your post or posts.

Please discuss with ImAHebrew on this thread and not with me until I reply directly to you!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Consistency!

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, either Paul was not very consistent with his usage of 1537, or you are not explaining what he meant correctly. It's very simple. You explained that Paul's meaning of 1537 was that he "meant that the free gift of Yah's righteousness that we receive is by us coming OUT OF our offences UNTO or INTO His Yah's righteousness/justification," and elsewhere you further explain Paul's meaning of 1537 to mean "out of/G1537/ek ἐκ-AWAY FROM." Now, you were explaining it this way to prove that Paul was not using 1537 to show that "MANY OFFENCES" was a source or origin for the Free Gift of Righteousness that Yah was giving to us, but that Paul meant Yah's free gift of righteousness is BY US coming OUT OF or moving AWAY FROM our "many offences."

But then either you or Paul changes from how 1537 means "coming OUT OF or AWAY FROM" (with respect to the Free Gift of Righteousness), to where 1537 means the SOURCE or ORIGIN of the condemnation that is BY or FROM Adam. Let's look at the verse again:

Rom 5:16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by (1537) one to (1519) condemnation, but the free gift [is] of (1537) many offences unto (1519) justification.

So on one hand you have Paul saying the source of the condemnation is FROM (1537) Adam, but then (1537) means that the Free Gift of Righteousness is BY US coming OUT OF or MOVING AWAY FROM our "many offences," instead of the source or origin being BY or OF (from) our "MANY OFFENCES." Do you see the conflict in YOUR explanations?

You have Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness dependent upon US coming OUT OF or moving AWAY FROM our many offences, yet Paul made it abundantly clear that Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness (His Grace) has NOTHING to do with anything we could boast about. You cannot boast when Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness is BY or FROM our "MANY OFFENCES," as does Paul CLEARLY teach with a CONSISTENT meaning of (1537). Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, either Paul was not very consistent with his usage of 1537, or you are not explaining what he meant correctly. It's very simple. You explained that Paul's meaning of 1537 was that he "meant that the free gift of Yah's righteousness that we receive is by us coming OUT OF our offences UNTO or INTO His Yah's righteousness/justification," and elsewhere you further explain Paul's meaning of 1537 to mean "out of/G1537/ek ἐκ-AWAY FROM." Now, you were explaining it this way to prove that Paul was not using 1537 to show that "MANY OFFENCES" was a source or origin for the Free Gift of Righteousness that Yah was giving to us, but that Paul meant Yah's free gift of righteousness is BY US coming OUT OF or moving AWAY FROM our "many offences."

But then either you or Paul changes from how 1537 means "coming OUT OF or AWAY FROM" (with respect to the Free Gift of Righteousness), to where 1537 means the SOURCE or ORIGIN of the condemnation that is BY or FROM Adam. Let's look at the verse again:

Rom 5:16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by (1537) one to (1519) condemnation, but the free gift [is] of (1537) many offences unto (1519) justification.

So on one hand you have Paul saying the source of the condemnation is FROM (1537) Adam, but then (1537) means that the Free Gift of Righteousness is BY US coming OUT OF or MOVING AWAY FROM our "many offences," instead of the source or origin being BY or OF (from) our "MANY OFFENCES." Do you see the conflict in YOUR explanations?

You have Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness dependent upon US coming OUT OF or moving AWAY FROM our many offences, yet Paul made it abundantly clear that Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness (His Grace) has NOTHING to do with anything we could boast about. You cannot boast when Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness is BY or FROM our "MANY OFFENCES," as does Paul CLEARLY teach with a CONSISTENT meaning of (1537). Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, and your not consistent with what you wrote in previous posts on this thread either, and it's very clear from yours and Spying's posts over the past couple of years that you are teaching that grace and righteousness comes to us through our sin or offences, and Paul's own words will DISPROVE and REPROVE such an idea.

I quote:
    Ezekiel 18:21:But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
    And Paul's answer is stare-ing you right in the face in his previous Romans 5:15 verse that you Consistently LEAVE OUT and ignore in Paul's own context.
    But G235 not G3756 as G5613 the offence, G3900 so G3779 also G2532 is [not as] the free gift. G5486
    But NOT as the offence, in turn also is not as the free gift, Paul says the free gift is NOT as the offence, and I'm now going to DISPROVE and REPROVE 2 Timothy 3:16 you 2 birds, you and Spying with the apostle Paul's own words below.

From whom or where do we receive grace according to Paul himself and in his own words?

I re-quote from Paul in the VERY BEGINNING of Romans 1:4-5:
    And declared G3724 to be the Son G5207(Yah'Shua Messiah) of God/Elohim G2316 with G1722 power, G1411 according G2596 to the spirit G4151 of holiness, G42 by G1537/FROM the resurrection G386 from the dead: G3498

By G1223/THROUGH whom G3739(Yah'Shua Messiah) we have received G2983 grace G5485 and G2532 apostleship, G651 for G1519 obedience G5218 to the faith G4102 among G1722 all G3956 nations, G1484 for G5228 his G846 name: G3686

And declared to be the Son of God/(Yah'Shua Messiah) with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by/FROM the resurrection from the dead: By/THROUGH whom/(Yah'Shua Messiah) we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
    the Son of God/(Yah'Shua Messiah)By/THROUGH whom/(Yah'Shua Messiah) we have received grace

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rom&c=1&t=KJV#5

Paul again in his own words in 2 Corinthians 6:1:
    We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God/Elohim in vain.
    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Co&c=6&t=KJV#1

Now let's see IF Ken and Spying will ACCEPT this correction 2 Timothy 3:16 by Paul himself.

Now where or who does righteousness come to us according to Paul's own words?

Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by/THROUGH Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
    Philippians 1:11.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Phl&c=1&t=KJV#11

Another example by Paul.

Romans 5:1-2:
    Therefore being justified by/FROM faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By/THROUGH whom/Jesus Christ also we have access by faith into/UNTO this [his] grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Is Paul meaning justification originates from faith? No, we receive justification THROUGH Yeshua Messiah INTO His grace.