Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

true verse or man added dung [added corruption]?????

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Yah Messiah Himself said:Messiah is not ye goody too shoes of a whimp, and what is the mindset of your "god" to leave evil unpunished and do as thou wilt?
    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
    Luke 19:27

if this is the truth
    * it would now be possible to see where JESUS SLEW HIS MANY ENEMIES during His ministry..
    Can you show us the verses where Jesus slew all His enemies during His earthly ministry or did Jesus keep HIS WORD of DEBUNKING Yah and his ''eye for an eye'' rulership
    HMMM
    opps.

Jesus SAID ''FORGIVE THEM FATHER, THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.'''

you need to be RE-EDUCATED INTO A HOLINESS GOSPEL MINDSET and give up satan's carnal cruelty - the O.T. YAH'S sharia laws ARE only tolerated by'' the church'' and heathen '''barbarians''

THE 2 VIEWS EXPOSED.
    VIEW #1
    Jesus’ repudiation of taking an “eye for an eye,” is explicitly commanded in the OT
    (e.g. Ex 21:24; Lev 24:19-20).

Indeed, in Deuteronomy, the command is not merely about how much punishment is allowed; it’s about how much is required.
    “Show no pity,” the text states, “ life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot” (Deut 19:21).

It thus seems that Jesus “freely admitted that his ethical teachings contrasted sharply with some of the ethical teachings in the Mosaic law.”

VIEW#2
    Jesus commanded followers to love and serve enemies rather than adhere to the OT law “that you may be children of your Father in heaven”
    (Mt. 5:45, cf. Lk 6:35, ).

PERHAPS ELIJAH it would be in your best interests to be converted and to become ''a child of your true Father in heaven,'' rather than ''the child of yah bearing the fruit and ideas of satan'' [ murder]

let it be well noted by those indoctrinated churchians that yah's evil is really goodness=, Jesus’ radical teaching on enemy-loving non-violence stands in tension with every OT narrative in which Yahweh is depicted as acting or sanctioning violence.
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

Thumbs up The Offence Of Adam!

Hi EliYah and Lucy,,
    Blessings to you both through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

As far as I am concerned, both of you should avoid each other as you would the most poisonous snake. EliYah believes that he will have LIFE after he physically dies, and Lucy believes that she possesses continual physical LIFE right now. Neither of them have any real knowledge of the true Gospel. Neither of them have any real knowledge of the Alpha or the Omega. Both ImAHebrew and myself are Alpha Dogs. As Gentiles, we have eaten from the crumbs which have fallen from the table of our Master, and Messiah Yahushua has elevated us accordingly. We know our beginning, and we know our end.

Sometime in late 1977 or early 1978, I composed a position paper on Infant Baptism which addressed the issue of why children die. Considering this issue, I was moved to closely examine Romans 5 which I deemed in my mind to be a short history of sin and condemnation.

Clearly, YAHWEH ELOHIM has made it known to men through the Law and the Prophets that HE does not believe that children should be punished for the sins of their fathers and neither should fathers be punished for the sins of their children. According to the perfect justice of YAHWEH ELOHIM, no one should be put to death for the sin of another. YAHWEH desires that each person should die or be put to death for their own sin.

The Apostle Paul thoroughly understood this issue. He states in Romans 5 that everyone died from Adam to Moses even all those who committed no sin after the fashion of Adam. The sin of Adam, which the Apostle Paul calls the Offence, was a deliberate transgression. Adam, who was not deceived, deliberately made the decision to disobey the command of YAHWEH ELOHIM not to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Eating from the Tree was the Offence of Adam in the teaching and thinking of the Apostle Paul, and do you know what? In the thinking of the Apostle Paul, this Offence was gifted to all men from Adam to Moses so that all men, and women, and children died for the Offence of Adam.

I have a whole lot to say about this issue, but for now, I will leave the both of you to explain what the Apostle Paul meant by this statement:

Romans 5:20
    20 Moreover the law entered (G3922 entered stealthily), that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

I actually do not expect an answer from either of you because you both do not know enough to give me an accurate answer. Please poison away to your hearts content, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

The dung speaker returns?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
    Luke 19:27

if this is the truth
    * it would now be possible to see where JESUS SLEW HIS MANY ENEMIES during His ministry..
    Can you show us the verses where Jesus slew all His enemies during His earthly ministry or did Jesus keep HIS WORD of DEBUNKING Yah and his ''eye for an eye'' rulership
    HMMM
    opps.

Jesus SAID ''FORGIVE THEM FATHER, THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.'''

you need to be RE-EDUCATED INTO A HOLINESS GOSPEL MINDSET and give up satan's carnal cruelty - the O.T. YAH'S sharia laws ARE only tolerated by'' the church'' and heathen '''barbarians''

THE 2 VIEWS EXPOSED.
    VIEW #1
    Jesus’ repudiation of taking an “eye for an eye,” is explicitly commanded in the OT
    (e.g. Ex 21:24; Lev 24:19-20).

Indeed, in Deuteronomy, the command is not merely about how much punishment is allowed; it’s about how much is required.
    “Show no pity,” the text states, “ life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot” (Deut 19:21).

It thus seems that Jesus “freely admitted that his ethical teachings contrasted sharply with some of the ethical teachings in the Mosaic law.”

VIEW#2
    Jesus commanded followers to love and serve enemies rather than adhere to the OT law “that you may be children of your Father in heaven”
    (Mt. 5:45, cf. Lk 6:35, ).

PERHAPS ELIJAH it would be in your best interests to be converted and to become ''a child of your true Father in heaven,'' rather than ''the child of yah bearing the fruit and ideas of satan'' [ murder]

let it be well noted by those indoctrinated churchians that yah's evil is really goodness=, Jesus’ radical teaching on enemy-loving non-violence stands in tension with every OT narrative in which Yahweh is depicted as acting or sanctioning violence.
    Lucy, these are the words of someone else and not you, and Jesus no where spoke evil of the Deity of the Old testament as ye do either, and ye sure don't get that out of the new testament either.

And ye should read Luke 19:11-27, because Messiah's Kingdom is not of this world or age, and as He Yah Messiah said here below to Pilate.

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36.

And that fight is coming when Yah Messiah returns, or is this verse by Messiah speaking another verse added by men?

And Lucy, how about ye tell us the name of the Father, or is that out of your capability?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

the '''POISON'''' IS ACTUALLY FRUITS OF A LIFE LIVED not quoting bible verses Spying

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah and Lucy,,

As far as I am concerned, both of you should avoid each other as you would the most poisonous snake. EliYah believes that he will have LIFE after he physically dies, and Lucy believes that she possesses continual physical LIFE right now. Neither of them have any real knowledge of the true Gospel. Neither of them have any real knowledge of the Alpha or the Omega. Both ImAHebrew and myself are Alpha Dogs. As Gentiles, we have eaten from the crumbs which have fallen from the table of our Master, and Messiah Yahushua has elevated us accordingly. We know our beginning, and we know our end.

Sometime in late 1977 or early 1978, I composed a position paper on Infant Baptism which addressed the issue of why children die. Considering this issue, I was moved to closely examine Romans 5 which I deemed in my mind to be a short history of sin and condemnation.

Clearly, YAHWEH ELOHIM has made it known to men through the Law and the Prophets that HE does not believe that children should be punished for the sins of their fathers and neither should fathers be punished for the sins of their children. According to the perfect justice of YAHWEH ELOHIM, no one should be put to death for the sin of another. YAHWEH desires that each person should die or be put to death for their own sin.

The Apostle Paul thoroughly understood this issue. He states in Romans 5 that everyone died from Adam to Moses even all those who committed no sin after the fashion of Adam. The sin of Adam, which the Apostle Paul calls the Offence, was a deliberate transgression. Adam, who was not deceived, deliberately made the decision to disobey the command of YAHWEH ELOHIM not to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Eating from the Tree was the Offence of Adam in the teaching and thinking of the Apostle Paul, and do you know what? In the thinking of the Apostle Paul, this Offence was gifted to all men from Adam to Moses so that all men, and women, and children died for the Offence of Adam.

I have a whole lot to say about this issue, but for now, I will leave the both of you to explain what the Apostle Paul meant by this statement:

20 Moreover the law entered (G3922 entered stealthily), that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

I actually do not expect an answer from either of you because you both do not know enough to give me an accurate answer. Please poison away to your hearts content, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    and thinking you are far wiser than you are dear man

the poison is divorcing, strife, disharmony with those you''''' love''' etc etc etc...
    your '''poison''' is your life, a life lived in strife and discords.

you should never throw stones at others when there are so many broken windows in your own house

So welcome to your phony religious world dear man.
    its a sickness only Messiah can remove
    That is your purpose – it has always been God’s purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah and Lucy,,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, when ye can learn to cooperate and accept correction, I will give ye an answer.

EliYah believes that he will have LIFE after he physically dies,
    No, I believe that I have life right now, and even after the first death or sleep.

Please poison away to your hearts content, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And evidently by your statement here, that your going to allow your GIFT sending pet to poison away as usual.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

it is very difficult to come out from false perceptions and false doctrines

the mind set has been cankered by false opinions, teaching and defiled ''apostles'' and this culture remains to this day

This is why NO one walks as the Messiah did in ministry nor deeds - 2000yrs on mans religion has never birthed out 1 messiah - making the whole system a scam of dishonesty and perversions - Jesus asks us to come out from the harlot
    why?
    THERE IS ONLY 1 TEACHER - the saviour,

BTW Spying [ TO ANSWER YOUR? YOU THOUGHT I WOULDNT]
    Saul, was never an apostle, there is NO 13th apostle as scripture proves by 12 foundational stones containing the NAMES of the 12
    THE APOSTLE was ordained and had to be an eye witness to all the 3 yrs of holy ministry, to TELL as a WITNESS to the divine work
    Saul did not measure up to this appointment and so offers much greek philosophy as cited in his letters
    Jesus rebuked Saul in Rev 2 v 2 and called him ''false''

therefore
    there is NO other teacher needed BUT THE VOICE OF THE BRIDEGROOM to His belove.............................. JESUS HIMSELF SAID SO

i suggest you change teachers and actually become a very changed man and be reconcile back to your family as Jesus is THE MASTER RECONCILER
    WHEN A MAN CANNOT LOVE AND SUPERVISE HIS OWN FAMILY IN TRUE LOVING GOSPEL FAITH AND TRUST = HE IS NOT OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD - BUT A SATANIC INFILTRATOR [a tare] posing as the true sheep - that bears poisoned fruits

ps added
    it would be worthwhile to do a study on '''tares'''' and the poison they offer up, as their truths and the unholy fruitless lives they have lived aka - as a witness to their depraved mind
    one thing can be noted from a ''tare'' is they will BE ''preaching'' anything and everything BUT WHAT JESUS PREACHED = WHAT WAS THAT ?
    JESUS PREACHED, THE KINGDOM OF GOD
    "Kingdom of God" and "Kingdom of Heaven" are found over a hundred times in the New Testament
    THE KINGDOM OF GRACE OR THE GOSPEL OF GRACE - was NEVER preached by Messiah
    Last edited by LucySmith; 07-30-2019 at 07:46 PM. Reason: a study on tares

The first and second death.

Spying,

The first physical death is viewed as temporary SLEEP or ASLEEP as these scriptures below do prove, the gospel does not save you from this SLEEP or death, and there is a resurrection from this first death, however, Yah Messiah and His gospel does save you from the SECOND DEATH which is eternal death, and there is no resurrection from this second death, as also these scriptures below do prove.

Asleep here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=asleep&t=KJV

Sleep here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ia=sleep&t=KJV

Second death here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nd+death&t=KJV

Resurrection here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...rrection&t=KJV

From the dead here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+dead&t=KJV

It looks as if you and Ken have NOT studied out this issue fully.

Thumbs up The Offence Of Zelophehad!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I was delighted to see that you two did not follow your usual pattern of burying a thread with additional pages of bickering, but I was unhappy with your responses to my question concerning the Law and the Offence of Adam.

EliYah refused to give me an answer until I learn to cooperate more fully with him by giving him the answers to the questions which he does ask, and Lucy answered by her usual condemnation of the Apostle Paul, and then she went into her attack mode concerning my life experience absolutely convinced that I am not worthy to represent My Messiah Yahushua on any issue because of everything that is broken around me. She did directly rebuke me for believing a Gospel according to the Scriptures rather than the Gospel of the Kingdom which Messiah Yahushua did preach. In doing so, she is unaware that one of Mr. Armstrong's claims to fame revolved around the Gospel of the Kingdom which he himself preached. Of course, Mr. Armstrong was thinking more of the coming of "The Wonderful World Tomorrow" rather than Lucy's belief that the Kingdom does right now dwell within her.

All of this does give me the opportunity to explain why the Law came in stealthily to increase the Offence of Adam. Within the justice system of YAHWEH ELOHIM it is important that every person physically die for their own sin. This is indicated by a story that is little known today that took place within the Children of Israel as their inheritance of the Promised Land was being considered.

There existed a man named Zelophehad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daughters_of_Zelophehad

who was blessed with five daughters and no sons. I can relate to this man because My Messiah Yahushua also blessed me with five daughters and then finally one son. Zelophehad had no sons so what should happen to his portion of the Promised Inheritance in the Land? The Daughters of Zelophehad approached Moses desiring to know what should happen to the inheritance of their father. Of course, the Daughters did not think it fair that they should receive nothing. Moses inquired of YAHWEH ELOHIM, and YAHWEH ruled that the Daughters should receive their father's inheritance with certain restrictions.

What really drew me to this story was the testimony of the Daughters of Zelophehad concerning their father. They said this concerning him:

Numbers 27:3
    3 Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not in the company of them that gathered themselves together against YAHWEH in the company of Korah; but died in his own sin, and had no sons.

The phrase above "but died in his own sin" substantiates Paul's assertion that the Law entered stealthily to increase the Offence of Adam. Think about it. When YAHWEH ELOHIM gave the Law, did the giving of the Law increase the number of sinners in the world? Not at all, but the giving of the Law did greatly increase the number of imputed sinners in the world. Once sin is imputed to an individual, such an individual now has the privilege of dying for their own sin.

It is very clear to me that YAHWEH ELOHIM gifted the Offence to Adam by giving him a Law that was impossible for him to follow, and it is very clear to me that YAHWEH ELOHIM gifted that Offence of deliberate disobedience to the world through the giving of the Law to the Children of Israel. Now a great injustice has been for the most part remedied by YAHWEH simply through a gift. All that become away of the Law are able to physically die for their own sin instead of the sin of Adam while all that remain unaware of the Law will continue to die for the Offence of Adam (see Romans 2:12).

So, what do we have here? We have EliYah who claims through his belief that he presently possesses LIFE, but yet maintains that he must still physically die, and we have Lucy who believes that she possesses LIFE NOW apart from the Law (without Law) enabling her to escape physical death. Neither of them can explain the Apostle Paul's statement that justification only comes to the doers of the Law (see Romans 2:13).

For what sin or for whose Offence do little children physically die?

Shall I hold my breath waiting for answers? I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying, and all who read.

Spying, I'm going to make others who read this thread aware of your own leavening or words and doctrines of men which is hypocrisy as all of these texts below identify you and what ye are doing with not only the scriptures, but also with my words.

hypocrisy here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ypocrisy&t=KJV

Leaven of the Pharisees down here:

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...harisees&t=KJV

Doctrines and commands of men here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+of+men&t=KJV

And since your leavening mind thinks that a person is justified by and through sin, then please present to us 2 witness scriptural writers that say so without your leavening of their teachings as Ken did?

And Spying,

As I asked Ken: Will ye please tell us, who really delivered Messiah up to be sacrificed for us according to the scriptures itself?

You and Ken will NOT answer this question because these scriptures contradicts your leavening teachings, and as I told Ken, if ye do not answer it, I will present all of these texts by the original first witnesses that will reprove ye.

But a person that does NOT even want to cooperate with me, this should tell those who read the kind of people ye really are.

POINT OF INTEREST to Spying

your comment Spying to me
    we have Lucy who believes that she possesses LIFE NOW apart from the Law (without Law) enabling her to escape physical death.
    i do walk in the law -aka - the law of the spirit of LIFE under a NEW PRIESTHOOD, called the Order of Melchedezeck....as the PRIESTHOOD WAS CHANGED at the cross and then in 70ad - kaput - the priests where all murdered their law died and the whole evil useless and weak system that saved no one ended and not a stone was upon a stone.
    [dead dead and gone]

point of interest????
    how can an incorruptible seed [ a person reborn into a new creation] be under a law called sin and death aka the law of Moses.
    it seems you are very mixed up and utterly confused Spying, why not allow the new high priest Immanuel TO REDIRECT your deceived religious mind back INTO HIS HIDDEN MANNA and learn to sup with HIM at His table.

Jesus personally INVITED HIS PEOPLE into HIS EVERLASTING LIFE HERE - john 11 v 24 25 26
    if you did not receive HIS INVITATION you have not RECEIVED HIS IMPERISHABLE LIFE THEREFORE DIE IN YOUR SINS regardless of your very mixed up delusions

the fruits of a NEW CREATION IS NOT THE SAME FRUITBEARING AS THE OLD MAN

your comment Spying to me

i do walk in the law -aka - the law of the spirit of LIFE under a NEW PRIESTHOOD, called the Order of Melchedezeck....as the PRIESTHOOD WAS CHANGED at the cross and then in 70ad - kaput - the priests where all murdered their law died and the whole evil useless and weak system that saved no one ended and not a stone was upon a stone.
    [dead dead and gone]

point of interest????
    how can an incorruptible seed [ a person reborn into a new creation] be under a law called sin and death aka the law of Moses.
    it seems you are very mixed up and utterly confused Spying, why not allow the new high priest Immanuel TO REDIRECT your deceived religious mind back INTO HIS HIDDEN MANNA and learn to sup with HIM at His table.

Jesus personally INVITED HIS PEOPLE into HIS EVERLASTING LIFE HERE - john 11 v 24 25 26
    if you did not receive HIS INVITATION you have not RECEIVED HIS IMPERISHABLE LIFE THEREFORE DIE IN YOUR SINS regardless of your very mixed up delusions

AGAIN LET IT BE NOTED AGAIN
    THE FRUITS of the old man

THE OLD MAN RETAINS HIS AGGRESSION AND STRIFE with his next of kin, is untidy, overweight, crippled. divorced, and lives in near poverty, with debts + suffering maladies and want
    MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIS PLIGHT with no John 10 v 10 in evidence.

THE OLD MAN RETAINS HIS AGGRESSIVE RELIGIOUS WAYS, AKA -his works must be seen, his mouth mutters verses and his mind remains carnal WAYS by using all the MATRIX self help BENEFITS of this world

THE OLD MAN IS A TARE, AN UPSTART AND A PREPENDER OF ''look at me I am saved''
    ASK= FROM WHAT? AS THE OLD MAN aka ''MR CARNAL'' IS STILL IN CONTROL and can be seen as the wheat matures into ETERNAL LIFE

THE FRUIT , the fruit, THE FRUIT = cannot escape being observed by the upright.
    hence
    you can fool some of the people some of the time, BUT, not all the people all of the time

If I was to believe as the carnal religious posters do on here - I would live in a form of ''' hell'''' = no one would wish to share, nor envy
    So I DO NOT WISH to share in their curses therefore I don't believe their man made religious talk BUT CLING TO MY SAVIOUR... AND THIS BELOVED LIFE WORKS EACH DAY AMEN

the fruit is YHWH GOD AND his LAW MADE NO MAN PERFECT.

IT IS SO GOOD to come out from that ugly weak mindset of ''the church'' and its ''doctrines'' including some of the law of Moses
    if you want to have ''hell. strife and dysfunction in your life..... follow Moses.... it will guarantee you stress and curses FOR SURE.
    WHY?
    Hebrews 5:9
    – being made PERFECT, Jesus became the author of Eternal Salvation.
    did you see this
    = NO MOSES in sight.
    it was ALL ''''''out'''''' from IMMANUEL

WHEN the legalist and religious ignorant try so hard to tell you to go backwards into serving parts of the Law of Moses that saved NO man, they are bringing back the death realm
    why?
    After 70ad there were NO .o.t. priests nor high priests of the Levitical order THEY ALL DIED.
    [they didn't learn the lesson, A NEW COVENANT WAS RATIFIED at the Cross]

BUT A NEW ORDER WAS ESTABLISHED AS THE OLD ONE FADED AWAY
    The Melchisedec priesthood are Perfect, without beginning or end!
    They are authors of things to come.

= HELLO = HAVE YOU GOT EARS TO HEAR or are you still being beguiled by the super spiritual religious studs who live under curses????
    you want their lives as your own? well open your life up to their strong religious delusion and wait for the curses to pour in through your door
    well just believe them..............go observe those 613 laws and die.

Hebrews 9:11,
    Jesus became a High Priest of good things to come by a greater and more Perfect way
    The legalism in Spying Ken + Elijah and his sox puppets will HAVE to give way to Life.

note well
    Hebrews 10:1 – Law can never make perfect.

Was Moses and YHWH the ''captain of our Salvation''?
    Hebrews 2:10
    - by the Captain of our salvation being made Perfect, He can by all things bring many Sons unto Glory.
    does Moses bring many sons to glory = nope....naturally or spiritually?
    nope

warning
    lets look at the''' blood thirsty poster Elijah''' [ and his true color] worshipping his OT god. Elijah dotes on murder and sharia type laws
    see his fruit and mind set
    Elijah posted to Edmund
    what do ye think about serial murderers who do murder for pleasure, should they not suffer the same fate as their victims?
    = now turn to Immanuel.

Question
    Is Elijah merciful to sinners
    NO.
    He is a reflection of his OT god and ''eye for an eye'' evil, that Immanuel rebuked and stopped

*watch look and learn the truth.
    because
    People will seek for Mercy, Truth and Faithfulness in His Sons, whom Jesus has exposed to the limits of personal dealing to bring them to Perfection.
    Mercy has been accepted as a doctrine of salvation and received by faith, that “the Lord Immanuel is merciful to sinners”. [ but not YAH nor Elijah]

mercy
    is Spying Merciful to sinners?
    no
    He is an eye for an eye man.
    fails to speak to family who have UPSET his religious beliefs and disobeyed his law = yet = He alone was their parent.
    a man totally unsuitable to teach divine principles.

090a96e9e048fd7dcd55c60f6a060df6.jpg
    it WAS ONLY EVER ABOUT HIM - not anyone else BUT HIM.
    HE DRAWS YOU TO HIMSELF not to moses nor to others.
    HE IS THE WORKMAN not you or anyone else.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-03-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Question Why Do Children Die?

Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breakers.

If all died from Adam to Moses, it cannot be said that all died for the Offence of Adam. No doubt some died for their own Offence. I am thinking of Cain right here, and anyone else who may have broken a direct command of YAHWEH ELOHIM as those commands were made known to mankind. Consider these insights into the thinking of YAHWEH ELOHIM:

Genesis 9:4-6
    4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
    5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
    6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of ELOHIM made he man.

The above commandment which prohibits the eating of flesh which retains its blood is prior to the Law of Moses. If you were unaware of this restriction and transgressed this commandment, your transgression would not be imputed to you, and when you would have eventually physically died, you would have died for the Offence of Adam and not for your own sin.

The Apostle Paul is very clear on issues like the above:

Romans 5:12-13
    12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
    13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Even though all did sin, sin through ignorance is ordinarily not imputed to anyone. This is a very simple principle according to the Scriptures: One must possess a knowledge of good and evil before transgressions can ordinarily be imputed to the sinner. Why then was the Offence of Adam imputed to him along with the consequences of that Offence: Condemnation and Physical Death? Adam had no knowledge of good and evil prior to eating from the Tree so why was his sin imputed to him? All these, sin, condemnation, and physical death, were gifted to Adam, and all these were gifted to many of his descendants simply through his Offence.

Well, in answer, it does seem that YAHWEH ELOHIM has a hidden agenda or purpose, and I do not think that Lucy and EliYah have any real knowledge of that agenda; otherwise, they could forthwith explain to me this fine Sabbath Day why children do die?

Thanking them in advance should they be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

IT IS SO GOOD to come out from that ugly weak mindset of ''the church'' and its ''doctrines'' including some of the law of Moses
    if you want to have ''hell. strife and dysfunction in your life..... follow Moses.... it will guarantee you stress and curses FOR SURE.
    WHY?

did you see this
    = NO MOSES in sight.
    it was ALL ''''''out'''''' from IMMANUEL

WHEN the legalist and religious ignorant try so hard to tell you to go backwards into serving parts of the Law of Moses that saved NO man, they are bringing back the death realm
    why?
    After 70ad there were NO .o.t. priests nor high priests of the Levitical order THEY ALL DIED.
    [they didn't learn the lesson, A NEW COVENANT WAS RATIFIED at the Cross]

BUT A NEW ORDER WAS ESTABLISHED AS THE OLD ONE FADED AWAY
    The Melchisedec priesthood are Perfect, without beginning or end!
    They are authors of things to come.

= HELLO = HAVE YOU GOT EARS TO HEAR or are you still being beguiled by the super spiritual religious studs who live under curses????
    you want their lives as your own? well open your life up to their strong religious delusion and wait for the curses to pour in through your door
    well just believe them..............go observe those 613 laws and die.

Hebrews 9:11,
    Jesus became a High Priest of good things to come by a greater and more Perfect way
    The legalism in Spying Ken + Elijah and his sox puppets will HAVE to give way to Life.

note well
    Hebrews 10:1 – Law can never make perfect.

Was Moses and YHWH the ''captain of our Salvation''?

does Moses bring many sons to glory = nope....naturally or spiritually?
    nope

warning
    lets look at the''' blood thirsty poster Elijah''' [ and his true color] worshipping his OT god. Elijah dotes on murder and sharia type laws
    see his fruit and mind set

= now turn to Immanuel.

Question
    Is Elijah merciful to sinners
    NO.
    He is a reflection of his OT god and ''eye for an eye'' evil, that Immanuel rebuked and stopped

*watch look and learn the truth.
    because
    People will seek for Mercy, Truth and Faithfulness in His Sons, whom Jesus has exposed to the limits of personal dealing to bring them to Perfection.
    Mercy has been accepted as a doctrine of salvation and received by faith, that “the Lord Immanuel is merciful to sinners”. [ but not YAH nor Elijah]

mercy
    is Spying Merciful to sinners?
    no
    He is an eye for an eye man.
    fails to speak to family who have UPSET his religious beliefs and disobeyed his law = yet = He alone was their parent.
    a man totally unsuitable to teach divine principles.

090a96e9e048fd7dcd55c60f6a060df6.jpg
    it WAS ONLY EVER ABOUT HIM - not anyone else BUT HIM.
    HE DRAWS YOU TO HIMSELF not to moses nor to others.
    HE IS THE WORKMAN not you or anyone else.
    Lucy,

As usual ye only look at one side of Yah Messiah, because He said this Himself.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity/sin or lawlessness;

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    Matthew 13:41-43.

And it looks as if ye don't have ears that hear.