Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1189

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

  1. #316
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, I just explained to you what Paul meant by the "putting away of sin." Do you want me to re-explain it? Maybe tomorrow. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

    I don't want to hear your LEAVENING OF Paul's words, let Paul tell us in his own words.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Messiah CAME to TAKE sin AWAY from sinners, and that is HOW He is putting away sin...
    And that's exactly what Paul meant in Romans 5:16 too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,505

    Good Morning!

    Shalom Eliyahu, hopefully you had a good night's rest!

    Let's review. I have maintained with you that Paul taught that Elohim placed (shutup/consigned) mankind UNDER sin (Rom 11:32), by creating the FIRST Adam "corrupt, dishonourable, weak, and natural-sensual" (1 Cor 15:42-49). That the WHOLE creation was subjected to vanity/futility/frustration (moral depravity-G-3153), not of it's OWN choice, but of the One who subjected it (Rom 8:20). Paul taught that mankind, being under the flesh/carnal minded, could not and would not OBEY the commands of Elohim (Rom 8:7-8), and all Elohim had to do was GIVE carnal man (the FIRST Adam) a command, and "presto," SIN (The Offence) sprang to life (see Rom 7:8-11), making mankind subject to DEATH and CONDEMNATION, by or through Adam's offence. And just to point out, Adam didn't have a choice as to whether or not he would sin, because he was FLESH/CARNAL (corrupt, dishonourable, weak, sensual), being the FIRST Adam (1 Cor 15:44-46).

    This was ALL designed and planned by Elohim in ALLOWING mankind to FIRST dwell in sin (darkness) BEFORE He sent His Son (The Light) into the world to be a deliverer FROM this darkness/evil, the SLAVERY to sin (Isa 60:1-3, Matt 4:14-16). ALL were placed/sold under the SLAVERY to sin by being created FLESH/CARNAL (Rom 7:14), and this INCLUDED Adam, the one who gave to mankind death and condemnation THROUGH or BY his one Offence.

    Now Eliyahu, can we agree to all the above as to HOW Paul was teaching concerning mankind's inability to OBEY what Elohim commands, BECAUSE of how He created us...FLESH (including Adam)?

    Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Ken, I want to point out to you and everyone else who may be reading this as to EXACTLY what you and Spying are doing in WRESTING/perverting or TWISTING Paul's words as the apostle Peter wrote here below.

    As G5613 also G2532 in G1722 all G3956 his/Paul's epistles, G1992 speaking G2980 in G1722 them G846 of G4012 these things; G5130 in G1722 which G3739 are G2076 some things G5100 hard to be understood, G1425 which G3739 they that are unlearned G261 and G2532 unstable G793 wrest, G4761 as G5613 they do also G2532 the other G3062 scriptures, G1124 unto G4314 their G846 own G2398 destruction. G684 2 Peter 3:16.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4761&t=KJV

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, read Paul:

    Rom 5:16 ...but the free gift (of righteousness) [is] of many offences unto justification.

    Paul is PLAINLY saying that the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences," he is NOT saying the free gift is from a sinner turning away from "many offences."

    Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Really? Your words here Ken: the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences,"

    You LEAVE OUT Paul's very important little preposition word here Strong's G1519 - eis εἰς/ which means INTO/UNTO, Yah's JUSTIFICATION/RIGHTEOUSNESS, and you LEAVE OUT Paul's word justification/righteousness/grace which is of our Elohim as many, many other scriptures and witnesses tell us.

    Your statement here Ken "" Paul is PLAINLY saying that the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences," he is NOT saying the free gift is from a sinner turning away from "many offences."""

    Your statement reminds me of Jude's words here, and ye are doing exactly this as Jude wrote:

    For G1063 there are certain G5100 men G444 crept in unawares, G3921 who G3588 were before G4270 G0 of old G3819 ordained G4270 to G1519 this G5124 condemnation, G2917 ungodly men, G765 turning G3346 the grace G5485 of our G2257 God G2316 into G1519 lasciviousness, G766 and G2532 denying G720 the only G3441 Lord G1203 God, G2316 and G2532 our G2257 Lord G2962 Jesus G2424 Christ. G5547 Jude 1:4

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3346&t=KJV

    Your turning THE GRACE OF OUR ELOHIM G1519/INTO/UNTO lasciviousness/filthy SIN, and denying/ or contradicting the ONLY Yahweh Elohim, and OUR Yah'Shua Messiah.

    Paul is meaning OUT OF OFFENCES UNTO/INTO Yah's grace, righteousness/ justification.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, I want to point out to you and everyone else who may be reading this as to EXACTLY what you and Spying are doing in WRESTING/perverting or TWISTING Paul's words as the apostle Peter wrote here below.

    As G5613 also G2532 in G1722 all G3956 his/Paul's epistles, G1992 speaking G2980 in G1722 them G846 of G4012 these things; G5130 in G1722 which G3739 are G2076 some things G5100 hard to be understood, G1425 which G3739 they that are unlearned G261 and G2532 unstable G793 wrest, G4761 as G5613 they do also G2532 the other G3062 scriptures, G1124 unto G4314 their G846 own G2398 destruction. G684 2 Peter 3:16.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4761&t=KJV

    Really? Your words here Ken: the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences,"

    You LEAVE OUT Paul's very important little preposition word here Strong's G1519 - eis εἰς/ which means INTO/UNTO, Yah's JUSTIFICATION/RIGHTEOUSNESS, and you LEAVE OUT Paul's word justification/righteousness/grace which is of our Elohim as many, many other scriptures and witnesses tell us.

    Your statement here Ken "" Paul is PLAINLY saying that the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences," he is NOT saying the free gift is from a sinner turning away from "many offences."""

    Your statement reminds me of Jude's words here, and ye are doing exactly this as Jude wrote:

    For G1063 there are certain G5100 men G444 crept in unawares, G3921 who G3588 were before G4270 G0 of old G3819 ordained G4270 to G1519 this G5124 condemnation, G2917 ungodly men, G765 turning G3346 the grace G5485 of our G2257 God G2316 into G1519 lasciviousness, G766 and G2532 denying G720 the only G3441 Lord G1203 God, G2316 and G2532 our G2257 Lord G2962 Jesus G2424 Christ. G5547 Jude 1:4

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3346&t=KJV

    Your turning THE GRACE OF OUR ELOHIM G1519/INTO/UNTO lasciviousness/filthy SIN, and denying/ or contradicting the ONLY Yahweh Elohim, and OUR Yah'Shua Messiah.

    Paul is meaning OUT OF OFFENCES UNTO/INTO Yah's grace, righteousness/ justification.
    I read a bit, I have no idea what any one is arguing about. I'll just keep it simple.

    https://youtu.be/nMrXZQx7Syg

    "I'm Batman."
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    I read a bit, I have no idea what any one is arguing about. I'll just keep it simple.

    https://youtu.be/nMrXZQx7Syg

    "I'm Batman."
    Hey Ed,

    It could be ratman.

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ratman

    PS: Ye can bet that Ken and Spying know what's being talked about, and ye better be careful, the dic-tator may come out on ye as he did Guyguy.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Hey Ed,

    It could be ratman.

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ratman

    PS: Ye can bet that Ken and Spying know what's being talked about, and ye better be careful, the dic-tator may come out on ye as he did Guyguy.
    That was weird. I like Dr. Fate personally. Superheroes seem to teach morality better than religion. Anyway. If Spying has an issue, he can talk to me. I'm more of an observer anyway. Never understood why anyone cares what God they believe in. Do well, be well. Just synapses seem to be the arguments. Or was that semantics? Continue. Don't mean to interject.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    That was weird. I like Dr. Fate personally. Superheroes seem to teach morality better than religion. Anyway. If Spying has an issue, he can talk to me. I'm more of an observer anyway. Never understood why anyone cares what God they believe in. Do well, be well. Just synapses seem to be the arguments. Or was that semantics? Continue. Don't mean to interject.
    That's ok with me Ed, jump in any time.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Ken, I want to point out to you and everyone else who may be reading this as to EXACTLY what you and Spying are doing in WRESTING/perverting or TWISTING Paul's words as the apostle Peter wrote here below.

    As G5613 also G2532 in G1722 all G3956 his/Paul's epistles, G1992 speaking G2980 in G1722 them G846 of G4012 these things; G5130 in G1722 which G3739 are G2076 some things G5100 hard to be understood, G1425 which G3739 they that are unlearned G261 and G2532 unstable G793 wrest, G4761 as G5613 they do also G2532 the other G3062 scriptures, G1124 unto G4314 their G846 own G2398 destruction. G684 2 Peter 3:16.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4761&t=KJV

    Really? Your words here Ken: the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences,"

    You LEAVE OUT Paul's very important little preposition word here Strong's G1519 - eis εἰς/ which means INTO/UNTO, Yah's JUSTIFICATION/RIGHTEOUSNESS, and you LEAVE OUT Paul's word justification/righteousness/grace which is of our Elohim as many, many other scriptures and witnesses tell us.

    Your statement here Ken "" Paul is PLAINLY saying that the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences," he is NOT saying the free gift is from a sinner turning away from "many offences."""

    Your statement reminds me of Jude's words here, and ye are doing exactly this as Jude wrote:

    For G1063 there are certain G5100 men G444 crept in unawares, G3921 who G3588 were before G4270 G0 of old G3819 ordained G4270 to G1519 this G5124 condemnation, G2917 ungodly men, G765 turning G3346 the grace G5485 of our G2257 God G2316 into G1519 lasciviousness, G766 and G2532 denying G720 the only G3441 Lord G1203 God, G2316 and G2532 our G2257 Lord G2962 Jesus G2424 Christ. G5547 Jude 1:4

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3346&t=KJV

    Your turning THE GRACE OF OUR ELOHIM G1519/INTO/UNTO lasciviousness/filthy SIN, and denying/ or contradicting the ONLY Yahweh Elohim, and OUR Yah'Shua Messiah.

    Paul is meaning OUT OF MANY OFFENCES UNTO/INTO Yah's grace, righteousness/ justification.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    What exactly does SIN give to a person?

    Paul's own answer in Romans 5:12: Wherefore, as by/THROUGH one man/Adam sin entered INTO/UNTO the world, and death by/THROUGH sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

    sin entered INTO/UNTO the world, and death by/THROUGH sin;
    Sin or offences gives us death, and NOT justification or righteousness.

    Again as Paul says and writes in Romans 5:21: That as sin hath reigned unto/INTO death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto/INTO eternal life by/THROUGH Jesus Christ our Lord.

    That as sin hath reigned unto/INTO death,


    even so might grace [of Elohim] reign through righteousness [of Elohim] unto/INTO eternal life by/THROUGH Jesus Christ our Lord.
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=by+sin&t=KJV

    As Paul also says here in Acts 26:15-18 speaking of Yeshua Messiah, himself, and the Gentiles: To open their eyes, and to turn them from/SEPERATE OUT OF darkness to/INTO light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among/IN them which are sanctified by/through faith that is in me/Yeshua Messiah.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...of+Satan&t=KJV

    Darkness is NOT of LIGHT, and Yah is LIGHT, and neither is LIGHT of darkness.

    Now, speaking of Satan, who sinned first, the devil or Satan, or Adam?

    Let's allow both Yah Messiah and the apostle John to give us the answer, and so does BOTH Yah Messiah, and the apostle John use these same Strong's G1537 - ek ἐκ Strong's G575 - apo ἀπό 2 Greek words interchangeably in the same verses again.

    Ye are of/G1537/FROM your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from/G575 the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh OF/G1537 his own [self]: for he is a liar, and the father of [his own lie]. John 8:44.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+devil&t=KJV

    He that committeth sin is of/G1537 the devil; for the devil sinneth from/G575 the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God/Yeshua Messish was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8.

    sin is OF/G1537/FROM the devil; for the devil sinneth from/G575 the beginning.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eginning&t=KJV

    Sin or offences is OF and FROM Satan the devil who sinned FROM the beginning, and sin is NOT OF and FROM Yah Elohim Who is righteous.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    And Ken,

    Those who do NOT accept reproof and correction 2 Timothy 3:16 will die Proverbs 15:10, and He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in that which is least is unjust also in much. Luke 16:10.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698

    I aske WHO?

    And Ken,

    I asked: Please tell us, who really delivered Messiah up to be sacrificed for us according to the scriptures itself?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,153

    Thumbs up What You See In Them Is All That YOU Will Get!

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    It is my desire to add several posts to this thread for your edification and for the edification of Guyguy, Peach, Edmund Dantes, Lucy and any other reader that may be following this thread. It is no longer my desire to argue or debate with you concerning these my forthcoming posts. Take them or leave them, for what you see in them is all that you will get.

    The Apostle Paul taught the true Gospel in this fashion:

    1 Corinthians 15:1-4
    1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. (Because I believe in LIFE NOW, I must believe that the true Gospel actually saves the Believer from [ek] sin and the 1st death!)
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

    The Scriptures mentioned above are exclusively Jewish Scriptures. It is the Jewish Scriptures which define and give meaning to the true Gospel. While all Scripture is important, there exist a number of Scriptures which stand out in my mind when I consider the death of Messiah Yahushua. YAHWEH ELOHIM did declare this through Moses:

    Deuteronomy 24:16
    16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

    Concerning this death, YAHWEH ELOHIM declares to us through the Prophet Ezekiel:

    Ezekiel 18:4
    4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

    Of course, YAHWEH ELOHIM is speaking above concerning the first death. YAHWEH is not speaking concerning the 2nd death.

    The principle of Deuteronomy 24:16 is again reiterated in Ezekiel 18:

    Ezekiel 18:20
    20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

    The above Scripture plainly teaches that neither righteousness nor wickedness can be transferred from father to son or vice versa. This teaching of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning the transfer of righteousness and wickedness is previously declared concerning all men in Ezekiel 14 (Ezek 14:14, Ezek 14:20). Please consult the whole chapter. It is entirely against the standard of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning judgment and justice to accept the death of anyone for the sins of another person. YAHWEH ELOHIM would not ever think of doing such a thing.

    Indeed, YAHWEH ELOHIM says through the Prophet Jeremiah:

    Jeremiah 31:29-30
    29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
    30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

    According to the above Scriptures, it is impossible that YAHWEH ELOHIM would accept the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua in order to give YAH'S righteousness or the righteousness of Messiah Yahushua to the wicked. Only a thoroughly committed lawless person would even attempt to promote such lawlessness.

    To be continued, Messiah willing, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698

    Corrections and reproofs will come, and are a way of life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    It is my desire to add several posts to this thread for your edification and for the edification of Guyguy, Peach, Edmund Dantes, Lucy and any other reader that may be following this thread. It is no longer my desire to argue or debate with you concerning these my forthcoming posts. Take them or leave them, for what you see in them is all that you will get.

    The Apostle Paul taught the true Gospel in this fashion:

    1 Corinthians 15:1-4
    1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. (Because I believe in LIFE NOW, I must believe that the true Gospel actually saves the Believer from [ek] sin and the 1st death!)
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

    The Scriptures mentioned above are exclusively Jewish Scriptures. It is the Jewish Scriptures which define and give meaning to the true Gospel. While all Scripture is important, there exist a number of Scriptures which stand out in my mind when I consider the death of Messiah Yahushua. YAHWEH ELOHIM did declare this through Moses:

    Deuteronomy 24:16
    16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

    Concerning this death, YAHWEH ELOHIM declares to us through the Prophet Ezekiel:

    Ezekiel 18:4
    4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

    Of course, YAHWEH ELOHIM is speaking above concerning the first death. YAHWEH is not speaking concerning the 2nd death.

    The principle of Deuteronomy 24:16 is again reiterated in Ezekiel 18:

    Ezekiel 18:20
    20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

    The above Scripture plainly teaches that neither righteousness nor wickedness can be transferred from father to son or vice versa. This teaching of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning the transfer of righteousness and wickedness is previously declared concerning all men in Ezekiel 14 (Ezek 14:14, Ezek 14:20). Please consult the whole chapter. It is entirely against the standard of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning judgment and justice to accept the death of anyone for the sins of another person. YAHWEH ELOHIM would not ever think of doing such a thing.

    Indeed, YAHWEH ELOHIM says through the Prophet Jeremiah:

    Jeremiah 31:29-30
    29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
    30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

    According to the above Scriptures, it is impossible that YAHWEH ELOHIM would accept the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua in order to give YAH'S righteousness or the righteousness of Messiah Yahushua to the wicked. Only a thoroughly committed lawless person would even attempt to promote such lawlessness.

    To be continued, Messiah willing, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying and all who read,

    (Because I believe in LIFE NOW, I must believe that the true Gospel actually saves the Believer from [ek] sin and the 1st death!)
    The gospel did NOT save Abraham, Yah Messiah, and all of His Apostles from the first physical death, as Paul writes in Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...in+faith&t=KJV

    Of course, YAHWEH ELOHIM is speaking above concerning the first death. YAHWEH is not speaking concerning the 2nd death.
    Really, He is NOT speaking of the second death? The SECOND DEATH is permanent eternal death Rev.20:14 see these texts of scriptures below.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nd+death&t=KJV

    The first physical death is NOT viewed as permanent death by Yah, the first death is viewed as SLEEP or ASLEEP not only by Yah Messiah, but also by all of His Apostles, as these scriptures below do prove 1 Thess.5:21, and will reprove 2 Timothy 3:16.

    Asleep, see here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=asleep&t=KJV

    Deuteronomy 31:16 Yah speaking to Moses.: Sleep, see here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ia=sleep&t=KJV

    And here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...p&page=2&t=KJV

    It is entirely against the standard of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning judgment and justice to accept the death of anyone for the sins of another person.
    This very scripture you quoted by Paul will disprove ye:
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    how that Messiah died for our sins, and Messiah surely NEVER died for HIS OWN SINS, He did not have any of His own self, and you know He did not.

    And see all of these texts below.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...our+sins&t=KJV

    And I'm NOT saying that Yah gives His righteousness to the wicked, as ye are saying that He gives us His grace and righteousness OF and through sin either.

    I would rather work with you Spying, I neither want a debate, I would that ye would cooperate with me, and we all admit our errors, accept reproof and correction according to the scriptures and move forward.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Yes, a person has to turn AWAY FROM their sins, it's called repentance, Yah is not going to give His Gifts to those who disobey Him Acts 5:32; Hebrews 5:9, and Paul summed it up like this below.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...obey+him&t=KJV

    Moreover whom he/Elohim did predestinate, them he/Elohim also called: and whom he/Elohim called, them he/Elohim also justified/make righteous: and whom he/Elohim justified/make righteous, them he/Elohim also [will be] glorified. Romans 8:30.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...o+called&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698

    Ken's statement here does NOT agree with Spying's scriptures either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    It is my desire to add several posts to this thread for your edification and for the edification of Guyguy, Peach, Edmund Dantes, Lucy and any other reader that may be following this thread. It is no longer my desire to argue or debate with you concerning these my forthcoming posts. Take them or leave them, for what you see in them is all that you will get.

    The Apostle Paul taught the true Gospel in this fashion:

    1 Corinthians 15:1-4
    1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. (Because I believe in LIFE NOW, I must believe that the true Gospel actually saves the Believer from [ek] sin and the 1st death!)
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

    The Scriptures mentioned above are exclusively Jewish Scriptures. It is the Jewish Scriptures which define and give meaning to the true Gospel. While all Scripture is important, there exist a number of Scriptures which stand out in my mind when I consider the death of Messiah Yahushua. YAHWEH ELOHIM did declare this through Moses:

    Deuteronomy 24:16
    16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

    Concerning this death, YAHWEH ELOHIM declares to us through the Prophet Ezekiel:

    Ezekiel 18:4
    4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

    Of course, YAHWEH ELOHIM is speaking above concerning the first death. YAHWEH is not speaking concerning the 2nd death.

    The principle of Deuteronomy 24:16 is again reiterated in Ezekiel 18:

    Ezekiel 18:20
    20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

    The above Scripture plainly teaches that neither righteousness nor wickedness can be transferred from father to son or vice versa. This teaching of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning the transfer of righteousness and wickedness is previously declared concerning all men in Ezekiel 14 (Ezek 14:14, Ezek 14:20). Please consult the whole chapter. It is entirely against the standard of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning judgment and justice to accept the death of anyone for the sins of another person. YAHWEH ELOHIM would not ever think of doing such a thing.

    Indeed, YAHWEH ELOHIM says through the Prophet Jeremiah:

    Jeremiah 31:29-30
    29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
    30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

    According to the above Scriptures, it is impossible that YAHWEH ELOHIM would accept the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua in order to give YAH'S righteousness or the righteousness of Messiah Yahushua to the wicked. Only a thoroughly committed lawless person would even attempt to promote such lawlessness.

    To be continued, Messiah willing, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Ken's statement here
    "" Paul is PLAINLY saying that the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences," he is NOT saying the free gift is from a sinner turning away from "many offences."""
    Well Yah Elohim says a person MUST TURN AWAY FROM their sins/or transgressions in Ezekiel's chapters that Spying gave, and now Ken is also contradicting these text given by Spying.

    See Ezekiel 18:21 here: http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •