Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1192

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

  1. #421
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,072

    you cannot remain doing this worldly garbage and tell me '' i believe in LIFE NOW''

    Spying and Ken

    THAT IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS BECAUSE you have 2 feet in 2 camps = as a divided house that cannot stand.
    AKA
    a little bit of redemption plus a little bit of this world too = just to be on the safe side.

    truth out
    [ ''we get our vaxxes and make out our wills and take our pills - to play it safe
    after all a little earthly security never hurt anyone hey''
    WRONG
    it kills]

    AND is termed ''OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH''

    THE FINALE IS
    IT wont work as the world values and divine values wont combine

    no matter how many times ye protest
    SIN KILLS AND YOU DIE IN SIN. [ A personal DIVIDED HOUSE FALLS INTO THE GRAVE as an EMPLOYEE OF SIN.]

    a fait accompli - a well established fact and an accomplished fact.

    you need the practical sayings of Jesus, understood, and working 24/7
    Plus His revelation to an hearing ear, then doing that divine instruction in obedience to His saying to form His workmanship in you

    [ all that has nothing whatsoever to do with 613 laws of Moses - a darkness Jesus came to save us from and set all free from amen]

    hey time to get those religious cages opened boys, you are looking miserable and wretched naked and blind in that darkness
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,072

    lets see where this dear man went wrong....

    ''screech of brakes,
    uturn,
    stop''
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    SPYING WROTE A WHILE AGO
    Lucy and I are believers in LIFE NOW!
    This is the true faith!
    All other faiths are part of the deception.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

    YES, IT IS REAL TRUTH THAT SETS THE CAPTIVE FREE.,
    the goodnews in a nutshell.

    the way into LIFE here is by being called THE JUST, who walk by faith
    [ not those who sit in darkness, working their way through 613 laws and going to their church each saturday and being a lounge potato for 24hrs from fri at dusk.]
    the law of Moses never worked,
    don't spiritualise something later called ''weak and useless'' it cannot be done

    sigh

    THERE IS ONLY 1 WAY ACROSS THE DEEP DIVIDE, THAT CHASM CALLED ''UNBELIEF'' IS BY THE WORKS OF believing faith - A walk by faith and not by sight.


    The way IS HOW ENOCH WALKED with God and was not.
    Enoch was cruising around in his life for 300years,
    Just soaking the world into his mind and veins..
    ''all hippy ho its the way to go''

    till ONE DAY
    IN THE 301 YEAR -ENOCH THE MAN came to a screeching halt and u-turned and began His walk with Our father.
    and was never the same hippy de ho guy when he was 300yrs.

    Enoch was APPREHENDED BY ABBA
    AND ENOCH WAS REVERSED FROM A LIFE OF SEEING IS BELIEVING, TO , A LIFE OF PURE UNADULTERATED FAITH.
    same works of faith as Messiah.

    there was NO law of Moses then Spying.
    NO SABBATH UNHOLY SATURDAYS LITTLE BUDDY

    Enoch MADE IT OUT,
    BY TRUSTING IN WHAT HE HEARD AND USED THIS HEARING AS HIS PERSONAL FAITH WALK AND DID NOT TURN FROM THIS DIVINE WHOLESOME PATH
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,072

    hey!!! what is interesting is~~ ''Enoch who walked with God and was not''

    for God took Him,

    * Didnt have a SAVIOUR to die as a sacrifice for him
    nor
    * Didnt have the 613 giddy laws of Moses to condemn him.
    nor
    * A bible,
    nor
    * A Strong's concordance and dictionary of bible words, and millions of christian self helps books
    nor
    * Herbert Armstrong apostacy to attend saturday sabbath as Gods true church or else.


    sheez Enoch sure got LUCKY
    how interesting is this

    Enoch made it out from vanity - just BY walking daily with our Father AS PALS

    wait there is more

    if Enoch made it out from vanity and was not for God took HIM as Enoch walked by OVERCOMING FAITH IN his father's advice, and did it for 65 years = walking together as friends
    NOTICE
    without the law of Moses all 613 0f them
    without the bible,
    without the church,
    without Strong's concordance and dictionary
    without Herbert Armstrong's teachings
    without having to learn greek, to understand the Father's daily advice
    and
    the Saviour's sacrifice = lets ask this HARD QUESTION

    WHO was '' the god'' who made up these 613 silly laws of Moses THAT HELD PEOPLE IN DARKNESS [ ignorance] of whom Jesus spoke of these poor souls as DEAD AND CAPTIVE and who NEEDED A SAVIOUR TO DIE for them so they could be set free from gross darkness [ ignorance] and learn THE TRUTH LIKE ENOCH KNEW.

    but wait there is MORE
    AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

    *Enoch wasn't even a christian learning from the 13th apostle called saul who RENAMED himself PAUL =
    The false apostle Paul is Apollonius of Tyana


    OPPS NOW FOR A WEE PIECE OF bad news =The name Apollonius means "Destroying."
    as the christian church has been destroyed from lack of knowledge


    WHAT DID ENOCH KNOW THAT YOU DON'T
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-11-2019 at 01:39 AM. Reason: IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,072

    small correction opps

    Enoch was 65 yrs old when he began his walk of faith
    Gen 5 v 21 22
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,153

    Thumbs up Lucy's Water Baptism!

    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Whew, I am sure that I hit a nerve by calling you a Sabbath Breaker!

    When I counseled for baptism with the head pastor of the Worldwide Church of God in St. Louis, this pastor's name was Jack Pyle, I informed him that I was convinced that the St. Louis Church was the Church of God but I was not so sure about that bunch out in Pasadena. I made that statement based upon two issues which greatly troubled me about the Worldwide Church of God:
    • Their whole attitude about doctors and medicine.
    • And their teaching or doctrine about divorce and remarriage.
    Back then (1977), the Worldwide Church of God taught as you do now teach that we should forego doctors and medicine and be totally dependent upon Jesus for our physical healing. I objected to this doctrine because children in the Church were dying of curable things like appendicitis. I objected to their doctrine on divorce and remarriage because they would examine your present marriage in light of your divorce from a previous marriage in order to determine whether or not adultery was committed in the previous marriage. If adultery could not be confirmed, then the Worldwide Church of God required that the second marriage be ended with the command to reinstate the first marriage. I absolutely disagreed with this practice and made my disagreement known to the head pastor. To my surprise, Jack Pyle informed me that the Church had made a number of mistakes on these issues and that the Church was in the process of making changes.

    How lucky can you get? I say that for all the folks who know how the Church of God ordinarily operated. My baptism was ordained by YAHWEH Yahushua Messiah, and Jack Pyle consented to baptism for me because he could not disagree with me.

    Now, Lucy, can we look at you? Did you receive water baptism? Have your children received water baptism? Has you only granddaughter received water baptism? If not, why not?

    Thanking you in advance for your many replies, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,072

    really spying what a strange post

    billions of churchians receive a water baptism and all die in sin

    And yes people do die when ordered by their ignorant clergy not to seek help from Drs.
    like why wouldnt they
    they belong to a CULTure of gross religious apostacy ruled over by hirelings


    FAITH COMES FROM HEARING '' NO HARM SHALL COME TO YOU'' FROM THE MASTER...
    NOT from a religious pervert with hidden assorted crimes just waiting to be exposed

    sigh

    please grow up dear Man and ask ''was Enoch water baptised''?
    if not
    WHAT WAS ENOCH'S CLAIM....
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,153

    Thumbs up Being Born Of Water!

    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you and yours through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Can you give me a good reason why you are avoiding answering my questions concerning the water baptism of you and your family?

    It is my opinion that when Jesus made this statement to Nicodemus:

    John 3:5
    5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

    It is my understanding that the testimony of Jesus that one must be born of water is a direct reference to water baptism. Do you disagree with this statement of Jesus to Nicodemus? If not, then why have all in your family avoided water baptism?

    Please give me a direct answer!

    Thanking you in advance for your compliance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,072

    sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you and yours through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Can you give me a good reason why you are avoiding answering my questions concerning the water baptism of you and your family?

    It is my opinion that when Jesus made this statement to Nicodemus:

    John 3:5
    5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

    It is my understanding that the testimony of Jesus that one must be born of water is a direct reference to water baptism. Do you disagree with this statement of Jesus to Nicodemus? If not, then why have all in your family avoided water baptism?

    Please give me a direct answer!


    Thanking you in advance for your compliance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

    NO AVOIDING


    6 sprinkled as a babies the church called christened............
    6 are all baptised in the PENTECOSTAL church pool yrs ago [dunked]

    ALL OF US EXCEPT MY GRANDDAUGHTER SHE WAS BAPTISED IN WATER BY OUR FAMILY she never has been in an apostate church.
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Spying and Ken

    THAT IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS BECAUSE you have 2 feet in 2 camps = as a divided house that cannot stand.
    AKA
    a little bit of redemption plus a little bit of this world too = just to be on the safe side.

    truth out
    [ ''we get our vaxxes and make out our wills and take our pills - to play it safe
    after all a little earthly security never hurt anyone hey''
    WRONG
    it kills]

    AND is termed ''OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH''

    THE FINALE IS
    IT wont work as the world values and divine values wont combine

    no matter how many times ye protest
    SIN KILLS AND YOU DIE IN SIN. [ A personal DIVIDED HOUSE FALLS INTO THE GRAVE as an EMPLOYEE OF SIN.]

    a fait accompli - a well established fact and an accomplished fact.

    you need the practical sayings of Jesus, understood, and working 24/7
    Plus His revelation to an hearing ear, then doing that divine instruction in obedience to His saying to form His workmanship in you

    [ all that has nothing whatsoever to do with 613 laws of Moses - a darkness Jesus came to save us from and set all free from amen]

    hey time to get those religious cages opened boys, you are looking miserable and wretched naked and blind in that darkness
    Lucy,

    Yah Messiah came to save us away from our sin which is transgression of Divine Law 1 John 3:4, and from the eternal second death Rev.2:11; Rev.20:14, and thee apostle James does NOT agree with you on THE PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY either.

    Second death here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nd+death&t=KJV

    Sin is transgression of law here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=sin+is&t=KJV

    And James wrote: But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. James 1:25; James 2:12.

    See PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY here below:

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+liberty&t=KJV

    So Lucy the one talking to you is NOT the Jesus of the scriptures, and what ever is speaking to you is a lying, seducing, contradicting spirit and anyone can tell that ye have been influenced by traditional worldly religion, because ye are teaching their doctrine that Jesus came to do away, and save a person from Divine Law itself, which is a doctrine of devils or demons, because they too refuse to obey Divine Law.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698

    Why is that all we will get?

    Spying,

    When Paul wrote:For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 1 Corinthians 15:3.

    Which old testament scriptures is Paul referring to above, and WHY won't you show and tell us?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #431
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,072

    What I find fasinating

    Enoch was never water baptised yet walked with God and was taken
    Never had a saviour
    never had the law to obey
    Yet made it out from vanity
    For 2000yrs billions had a Saviour the law and water baptism and never overcame vanity but remained in sin
    What did Enoch have that the churched failed in
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Enoch was never water baptised yet walked with God and was taken
    Never had a saviour
    never had the law to obey
    Yet made it out from vanity
    For 2000yrs billions had a Saviour the law and water baptism and never overcame vanity but remained in sin
    What did Enoch have that the churched failed in
    Lucy,

    As usual you pick out a verse of scripture and take it OUT OF CONTEXT, and then fabricate ye own leavening ideas from the verse.

    By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see [the second] death ; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. Hebrews 11:5.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ia=Enoch&t=KJV

    Did Enoch not see the first death according to Paul in the Book of Hebrews? No, because he also wrote this just below too.

    These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. Hebrews 11:13.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=11&t=KJV#5

    These all, including Enoch died the first death in faith, and Enoch will NOT see the SECOND DEATH Rev.20:14.

    I can't help but laugh at ye added leavening ideas.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  13. #433
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,072

    Hebrews 11v5

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

    As usual you pick out a verse of scripture and take it OUT OF CONTEXT, and then fabricate ye own leavening ideas from the verse.

    By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see [the second] death ; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. Hebrews 11:5.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ia=Enoch&t=KJV

    Did Enoch not see the first death according to Paul in the Book of Hebrews? No, because he also wrote this just below too.

    These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. Hebrews 11:13.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=11&t=KJV#5

    These all, including Enoch died the first death in faith, and Enoch will NOT see the SECOND DEATH Rev.20:14.

    I can't help but laugh at ye added leavening ideas.
    Witches laugh and giggle

    That verse cannot be correct
    Elijah the OT prophet was taken up in a whirlwind supposedly still alive
    this of course may will have been a spacecraft of these ancient gods
    Then we have Jesus statement Elijah operated out from a wrong spirit (the murdering kind)
    Murderers and liars rapist and gross sinners get the top gigs in the OT ( the numero uno guys)
    Another amazing fact
    Notice
    This Elijah was a murderer without a Saviour and unbaptised but made it to those pearly gates(perhaps)
    And unreprented from his murdering sprees
    Sometime you get to wonder who made this stuff up?????

    And then it gets worse

    Why hasn't any person in 2000yrs walked as a minister like Immanuel?
    We only got these confused ignorant hirelings and self made dead teachers sprouting dead manna on forums
    If they were your next door neighbour you would ring the police to have them committed
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  14. #434
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Witches laugh and giggle

    That verse cannot be correct
    Elijah the OT prophet was taken up in a whirlwind supposedly still alive
    this of course may will have been a spacecraft of these ancient gods
    Then we have Jesus statement Elijah operated out from a wrong spirit (the murdering kind)
    Murderers and liars rapist and gross sinners get the top gigs in the OT ( the numero uno guys)
    Another amazing fact
    Notice
    This Elijah was a murderer without a Saviour and unbaptised but made it to those pearly gates(perhaps)
    And unreprented from his murdering sprees
    Sometime you get to wonder who made this stuff up?????

    And then it gets worse

    Why hasn't any person in 2000yrs walked as a minister like Immanuel?
    We only got these confused ignorant hirelings and self made dead teachers sprouting dead manna on forums
    If they were your next door neighbour you would ring the police to have them committed
    Well Lucy,

    Yah Messiah NEVER said that EliYah the Prophet had a wrong Spirit, those are your fabricated words, and as for you thinking that witches laugh and giggle as you say, then you must have been with them to know, as Peach said of ye, and like you talking about your swearing sailors too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698

    Cool

    And Lucy,

    Like you saying that ye don't believe in soul sleep, and that ye are a soul that never sleeps, now that's a good one from ye.

    And PS: Ye couldn't even defeat those tiny little fruit flies buzzing around the fruit on your table after ye get them out of ye refrigerator. But I still love ye Lucy.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •