Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 799

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

  1. #331
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,126

    Thumbs up Light Arises Out Of Darkness!

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

    In so far as you yourself do recognize that Messiah Yahushua died for (uper) our sins according to the Scriptures, it is imperative that several Scriptures be examined for (uper) our understanding and benefit concerning Messiah's death:

    Isaiah 45:7
    7 I, having formed light and having created darkness: .............

    We are clearly informed by Moses in Genesis 1 that darkness covered the face of the deep. It is my humble opinion that the DEEP in Genesis 1 is representative of YAHWEH ELOHIM in a spiritual sense.

    If this should indeed be the case, then darkness does indeed hide the face of YAHWEH ELOHIM until the LIGHT does arise.

    This is elementary information. The Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM is light, and the transgression of HIS Law is darkness. Accordingly, I am forced to conclude that transgressions of the Law do actually hide the face of YAHWEH ELOHIM. This teaches that Gentile Sinners like myself hide the face of Messiah Yahushua more than any other folks; yet, we, Gentiles, in our darkness, are a significant part of the FACE of YAHWEH ELOHIM.

    In order for this to happen or occur, somehow, someway, sin must become righteousness so that light might arise out of darkness as both ImAHebrew and I do teach and proclaim.

    Hoping that you are able to listen and discern, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!Yah's scriptural Sabbath, His MOED or appointed time and WEEK is determined by the moon Leviticus 23:1-4;Psalms 104:19, and NOT by the week itself.

    In so far as you yourself do recognize that Messiah Yahushua died for (uper) our sins according to the Scriptures, it is imperative that several Scriptures be examined for (uper) our understanding and benefit concerning Messiah's death:

    Isaiah 45:7
    7 I, having formed light and having created darkness: .............

    We are clearly informed by Moses in Genesis 1 that darkness covered the face of the deep. It is my humble opinion that the DEEP in Genesis 1 is representative of YAHWEH ELOHIM in a spiritual sense.

    If this should indeed be the case, then darkness does indeed hide the face of YAHWEH ELOHIM until the LIGHT does arise.

    This is elementary information. The Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM is light, and the transgression of HIS Law is darkness. Accordingly, I am forced to conclude that transgressions of the Law do actually hide the face of YAHWEH ELOHIM. This teaches that Gentile Sinners like myself hide the face of Messiah Yahushua more than any other folks; yet, we, Gentiles, in our darkness, are a significant part of the FACE of YAHWEH ELOHIM.

    In order for this to happen or occur, somehow, someway, sin must become righteousness so that light might arise out of darkness as both ImAHebrew and I do teach and proclaim.

    Hoping that you are able to listen and discern, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    sin must become righteousness
    Yah created evil INDIRECTLY when He created the devil.

    Spying, you and Ken are teaching CONFUSION, because I have shown you scriptures that prove SIN IS OF AND FROM THE DEVIL, and that RIGHTEOUSNESS IS OF AND FROM YAHWEH, Who is LIGHT, in Whom is no darkness nor sin, and He cannot SIN.

    And you BOTH have a problem of correcting yourselves with sound doctrine of the scriptures and admitting to your errors 2 Timothy 3:16 when it's pointed out to you, so instead of correcting yourselves, ye choose to stay in your error and confusion, and ye reason the truth of the scriptures away and make it of none effect.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,477

    Elohim's Plan!

    Shalom Everyone, the last post I made (#318 of this thread), very carefully and thoroughly presented what the Apostle Paul had to say concerning how Elohim placed EVERYONE under sin, even Adam. Adam was created WEAK, DISHONOURABLE, CORRUPT, and SENSUAL (natural) as the FIRST Adam (1 Cor 15:42-46), and as Paul states, the Second Adam (the Spiritual Adam-Messiah Yeshua) was NOT FIRST, but the ONE (natural Adam-the sensual Adam) who was inclined towards sin because of his FLESH, was FIRST. The SENSUAL Adam, who was made from dust, shows us exactly how the rest of us who are made from dust are, carnal sinners - 1 Cor 15:47-49 .

    Now, almost ALL christian denominations teach that Elohim's Plan was to create Adam and Eve with a "free will" and give them the opportunity to obey Him. That doctrine of "free will" is a lie, Adam and Eve had about as much "free will" as a 2 year old being told by their parent to not eat from a bowl of candy, and then not eat when the parent would leave the room. There is ZERO chance that 2 year old would NOT eat from that bowl of candy, just like there was ZERO chance that Adam and Eve would not eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Paul said that all you have to do is give a command to the carnal or natural man and it is impossible to obey (Rom 8:7-8), in fact, it is BY giving the flesh a command that brings about the desire or lust to sin (Rom 7:8). Adam and Eve were GIVEN a command, and it was impossible for THEIR flesh NOT to sin, as it was ALL according to Elohim's Plan. Elohim, by creating Adam and Eve FLESH, sold or consigned them to disobedience, just as He has done with the rest of us (Rom 7:14, Rom 11:32).

    The reason this doctrine of "free will" needs to be destroyed, is because those who believe in it are deceived into believing that "Jesus" came to "make up" for Adam's and everyone else's sin through the shedding of blood. They believe that ONLY someone who was perfect and sinless could take their blood into the mystical hall of justice to make up for their sin. This delusional doctrine of having righteous and innocent blood shed to make up for wicked sinners sinning, is false. Why, because it was Elohim's Plan that mankind EXPERIENCE carnal sin. He is the One who placed us ALL under sin, so why would He need to have righteous and innocent blood shed to make up for the sin that He placed us under? The Truth of the Matter is that Elohim KNEW that we MUST come to a KNOWLEDGE of Good and Evil while existing as FLESH, and THEN He could send forth His Son to DELIVER us OUT from the Slavery to Sin that we were placed under (by Him). As an act of Mercy and Kindness, He has USED the very sin that He placed us under to become RIGHTEOUSNESS (a DOING of His Law, not by works, but by the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law). He KNEW that we, as fleshly sinners had no chance to obey Him, so He sent His Son to be a Sin Offering, so that WE might FULFILL the Righteous REQUIREMENT of the Law (Lev 4:27-29, Rom 8:3-4). This Righteousness is The Free Gift that we receive FROM Elohim, BY sinning (Rom 5:16), and as Paul teaches, you INCREASE sin, you increase Grace all the more (Rom 5:20), but this Grace is given to ALL men, for ALL have sinned (Rom 3:21-24), and it is to TEACH sinners to stop sinning (Titus 2:11-15).

    You see, Elohim DESIRES that ALL be saved OUT from their sin, and by sending Yeshua to die such a terrible and UNJUST death, BECAUSE of our sin, His suffering and death on the Cross BECOMES the POWER of Elohim (1 Cor 1:18) to set us FREE from sinning (to TURN us away from OUR iniquities) (Acts 3:26). Yeshua publicly stated that those who continued in His WORD, would be SET FREE from their sin, and that IF you sin, you are not FREE, but a slave or servant of sin (John 8:31-36). So please, don't let false teachers try to convince you that Elohim needs to shed blood just so He can FORGIVE you, that is another big lie. But believe this, it is ONLY by YOU and ME coming to a Knowledge of the Truth as to what OUR sin did to Yeshua (shed His Righteous and Innocent Blood), that WE can come OUT from our sin, with IT going into REMISSION, and truly being set free FROM sin. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, the last post I made (#318 of this thread), very carefully and thoroughly presented what the Apostle Paul had to say concerning how Elohim placed EVERYONE under sin, even Adam. Adam was created WEAK, DISHONOURABLE, CORRUPT, and SENSUAL (natural) as the FIRST Adam (1 Cor 15:42-46), and as Paul states, the Second Adam (the Spiritual Adam-Messiah Yeshua) was NOT FIRST, but the ONE (natural Adam-the sensual Adam) who was inclined towards sin because of his FLESH, was FIRST. The SENSUAL Adam, who was made from dust, shows us exactly how the rest of us who are made from dust are, carnal sinners - 1 Cor 15:47-49 .

    Now, almost ALL christian denominations teach that Elohim's Plan was to create Adam and Eve with a "free will" and give them the opportunity to obey Him. That doctrine of "free will" is a lie, Adam and Eve had about as much "free will" as a 2 year old being told by their parent to not eat from a bowl of candy, and then not eat when the parent would leave the room. There is ZERO chance that 2 year old would NOT eat from that bowl of candy, just like there was ZERO chance that Adam and Eve would not eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Paul said that all you have to do is give a command to the carnal or natural man and it is impossible to obey (Rom 8:7-8), in fact, it is BY giving the flesh a command that brings about the desire or lust to sin (Rom 7:8). Adam and Eve were GIVEN a command, and it was impossible for THEIR flesh NOT to sin, as it was ALL according to Elohim's Plan. Elohim, by creating Adam and Eve FLESH, sold or consigned them to disobedience, just as He has done with the rest of us (Rom 7:14, Rom 11:32).

    The reason this doctrine of "free will" needs to be destroyed, is because those who believe in it are deceived into believing that "Jesus" came to "make up" for Adam's and everyone else's sin through the shedding of blood. They believe that ONLY someone who was perfect and sinless could take their blood into the mystical hall of justice to make up for their sin. This delusional doctrine of having righteous and innocent blood shed to make up for wicked sinners sinning, is false. Why, because it was Elohim's Plan that mankind EXPERIENCE carnal sin. He is the One who placed us ALL under sin, so why would He need to have righteous and innocent blood shed to make up for the sin that He placed us under? The Truth of the Matter is that Elohim KNEW that we MUST come to a KNOWLEDGE of Good and Evil while existing as FLESH, and THEN He could send forth His Son to DELIVER us OUT from the Slavery to Sin that we were placed under (by Him). As an act of Mercy and Kindness, He has USED the very sin that He placed us under to become RIGHTEOUSNESS (a DOING of His Law, not by works, but by the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law). He KNEW that we, as fleshly sinners had no chance to obey Him, so He sent His Son to be a Sin Offering, so that WE might FULFILL the Righteous REQUIREMENT of the Law (Lev 4:27-29, Rom 8:3-4). This Righteousness is The Free Gift that we receive FROM Elohim, BY sinning (Rom 5:16), and as Paul teaches, you INCREASE sin, you increase Grace all the more (Rom 5:20), but this Grace is given to ALL men, for ALL have sinned (Rom 3:21-24), and it is to TEACH sinners to stop sinning (Titus 2:11-15).

    You see, Elohim DESIRES that ALL be saved OUT from their sin, and by sending Yeshua to die such a terrible and UNJUST death, BECAUSE of our sin, His suffering and death on the Cross BECOMES the POWER of Elohim (1 Cor 1:18) to set us FREE from sinning (to TURN us away from OUR iniquities) (Acts 3:26). Yeshua publicly stated that those who continued in His WORD, would be SET FREE from their sin, and that IF you sin, you are not FREE, but a slave or servant of sin (John 8:31-36). So please, don't let false teachers try to convince you that Elohim needs to shed blood just so He can FORGIVE you, that is another big lie. But believe this, it is ONLY by YOU and ME coming to a Knowledge of the Truth as to what OUR sin did to Yeshua (shed His Righteous and Innocent Blood), that WE can come OUT from our sin, with IT going into REMISSION, and truly being set free FROM sin. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, and all who read,

    Ken said and wrote this above:
    This Righteousness is The Free Gift that we receive FROM Elohim, BY sinning
    Really, does Elohim give His free gifts BY and THROUGH SIN itself, and if that were true, then why would the wicked even have to TURN AWAY FROM their sin?

    This is NOT how the apostle Paul understood it, and explained it himself below, and I will show these verses first in the B.L.B. Strong's.

    Knowing G1492 that G3754 a man G444 is G1344 G0 not G3756 justified G1344 by G1537 the works G2041 of the law, G3551 but G3362 by G1223/THROUGH the faith G4102 of Jesus G2424 Christ, G5547 even G2532 we G2249 have believed G4100 in G1519 Jesus G2424 Christ, G5547 that G2443 we might be justified G1344 by G1537 the faith G4102 of Christ, G5547 and G2532 not G3756 by G1537 the works G2041 of the law: G3551 for G1360 by G1537 the works G2041 of the law G3551 shall G1344 G0 no G3756 G3956 flesh G4561 be justified. G1344 Galatians 2:16.

    but G3362 by G1223/THROUGH the faith G4102 of Jesus G2424 Christ, G5547 even G2532 we G2249 have believed G4100 in G1519 Jesus G2424 Christ, G5547 that G2443 we might be justified G1344 by G1537/BY the faith G4102 of Christ,

    Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but [justified-made righteous] THROUGH the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified/made righteous by/BY the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...f+Christ&t=KJV

    Seeing G1897 it is one G1520 God/Elohim, G2316 which G3739 shall justify G1344/make righteous the circumcision G4061 by G1537 faith [of Messiah], G4102 and G2532 uncircumcision G203 through G1223 faith. G4102 [of Messiah] Romans 3:30.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...by+faith&t=KJV

    We are justified or made righteous BY and THROUGH the faith of Yah Messiah, and NOT BY and THROUGH SIN.

    Now, I want Ken to show us scriptures that tell us we are justified or made righteous BY and THROUGH SIN?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,477

    Righteousness BY Faith!

    Shalom Everyone, I know how difficult it is to understand the Righteousness that is BY Faith. When The Apostle Paul tried to convince his Jewish brethren about the Righteousness that is BY Faith, he had to describe to them EXACTLY what their Faith needed to be, in order to HAVE the Free Gift of Righteousness. Now, make no mistake, Jews of Paul's day KNEW that ONLY the DOERS of the Law were Righteous/Justified, just as The Apostle taught here (Rom 2:13). So trying to convince them about Righteousness, and telling them that the Righteousness that is BY Faith is NOT through DOING the Law, would have been fruitless. They KNEW that to be JUSTIFIED one had to DO the Law, but here is the catch; The Doing of the Law that Paul taught was NOT BY WORKS, rather, it was BY FAITH. So here we come back to explaining EXACTLY what that FAITH needs to be in. He would tell them, until he was "blue" in the face, that the Faith they needed was in Yeshua, as THEIR offering. He would explain to them how THEY, with the help of wicked men, did put Yeshua to death, on the Cross, and it was BY or THROUGH their sin that they did this act. Many on hearing this part about their sin being responsible for Yeshua's death on the Cross, would object. But then Paul would explain to them that their sin, by Grace (a free gift), is turned INTO Righteousness (a doing of the Law), not by "works," but through Faith. Many hearing this part would tell Paul he was crazy, and suggest to him that they should "sin all the more," or that they should "do evil, so that good may come." Paul had to deal with those who tried to malign his teaching about the Grace of Elohim, and his teaching, for the most part, was lost, and a FALSE explanation for Grace rose up in the place of the Truth.

    Here are a few Scriptures from Paul which clearly shows how sin is used by Elohim to deliver His Grace to us:

    (Rom 3:5-8) Paul explains how OUR unrighteousness "commend" the righteousness of Elohim in v5. What does that word "commend" mean? Here are some of it's definitions: to make stand, to exhibit, to constitute, to show, prove, establish...G4921-commend. So what is Paul saying? That OUR unrighteousness (sin) is what establishes the Free Gift of Righteousness from Elohim. Then in v8, Paul speaks about those who upon hearing that it is OUR sin that establishes (commends) the Free Gift of Righteousness, they would slander him and accuse him of teaching, "let us do evil, that good may come." It is very obvious that Paul was telling them that THEIR sin is what produces the Free Gift of Righteousness for them to accuse him of the slander.

    (Rom 3:21-31) Paul here shows how ALL have sinned and all who believe in this Free Gift of Righteousness, are saved. This righteousness that is a Gift from Elohim is APART from any "works" of the Law, but the Law BEARS witness to this Righteousness-v21. In the last verse-v31, Paul asks, do we then make void the Law through Faith? No, the Law gets ESTABLISHED, through the Spiritual Fulfillment of it, BY Faith.

    (Rom 5:16) Paul is clearly teaching here that the Free Gift is OF many offences. He is not teaching that the Free Gift is [not] of many offences, or that the Free Gift is [out of away from] many offences, but he is CLEARLY saying that the Free Gift is the RESULT of or FROM many offences. This is explained above in the paragraphs that speak of how OUR sin is TURNED into Righteousness by and through US Sacrificing Yeshua upon the Cross. Our many offences is what PLACED Him upon the Cross and those of us who have FAITH in Messiah Yeshua as OUR offering, have the Free Gift of Righteousness (doing what the Law required for sinners to do--which is to sacrifice). We have FULFILLED this JUST requirement of the Law, not by "works" but by the FAITH of Messiah Yeshua BEING our Sin Offering (Rom 8:3-4).

    (Gal 2:17) Paul explains here that IF you desire to have this Free Gift of Righteousness (Justification) that is FOUND by us Sacrificing Yeshua as OUR sin offering, we had to be a sinner (found a sinner). That is how it works for this Free Gift of Righteousness...you had to be sinning, because it is ONLY by sinning that you placed Yeshua upon the Cross as YOUR sin offering, which is TURNED into a DOING of the Law (Spiritual Righteousness-Grace, The Free Gift). Once you "see" this Truth, you will never be shaken.

    Hopefully this has helped some with understanding Paul and HIS teaching about Grace. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, I know how difficult it is to understand the Righteousness that is BY Faith. When The Apostle Paul tried to convince his Jewish brethren about the Righteousness that is BY Faith, he had to describe to them EXACTLY what their Faith needed to be, in order to HAVE the Free Gift of Righteousness. Now, make no mistake, Jews of Paul's day KNEW that ONLY the DOERS of the Law were Righteous/Justified, just as The Apostle taught here (Rom 2:13). So trying to convince them about Righteousness, and telling them that the Righteousness that is BY Faith is NOT through DOING the Law, would have been fruitless. They KNEW that to be JUSTIFIED one had to DO the Law, but here is the catch; The Doing of the Law that Paul taught was NOT BY WORKS, rather, it was BY FAITH. So here we come back to explaining EXACTLY what that FAITH needs to be in. He would tell them, until he was "blue" in the face, that the Faith they needed was in Yeshua, as THEIR offering. He would explain to them how THEY, with the help of wicked men, did put Yeshua to death, on the Cross, and it was BY or THROUGH their sin that they did this act. Many on hearing this part about their sin being responsible for Yeshua's death on the Cross, would object. But then Paul would explain to them that their sin, by Grace (a free gift), is turned INTO Righteousness (a doing of the Law), not by "works," but through Faith. Many hearing this part would tell Paul he was crazy, and suggest to him that they should "sin all the more," or that they should "do evil, so that good may come." Paul had to deal with those who tried to malign his teaching about the Grace of Elohim, and his teaching, for the most part, was lost, and a FALSE explanation for Grace rose up in the place of the Truth.

    Here are a few Scriptures from Paul which clearly shows how sin is used by Elohim to deliver His Grace to us:

    (Rom 3:5-8) Paul explains how OUR unrighteousness "commend" the righteousness of Elohim in v5. What does that word "commend" mean? Here are some of it's definitions: to make stand, to exhibit, to constitute, to show, prove, establish...G4921-commend. So what is Paul saying? That OUR unrighteousness (sin) is what establishes the Free Gift of Righteousness from Elohim. Then in v8, Paul speaks about those who upon hearing that it is OUR sin that establishes (commends) the Free Gift of Righteousness, they would slander him and accuse him of teaching, "let us do evil, that good may come." It is very obvious that Paul was telling them that THEIR sin is what produces the Free Gift of Righteousness for them to accuse him of the slander.

    (Rom 3:21-31) Paul here shows how ALL have sinned and all who believe in this Free Gift of Righteousness, are saved. This righteousness that is a Gift from Elohim is APART from any "works" of the Law, but the Law BEARS witness to this Righteousness-v21. In the last verse-v31, Paul asks, do we then make void the Law through Faith? No, the Law gets ESTABLISHED, through the Spiritual Fulfillment of it, BY Faith.

    (Rom 5:16) Paul is clearly teaching here that the Free Gift is OF many offences. He is not teaching that the Free Gift is [not] of many offences, or that the Free Gift is [out of away from] many offences, but he is CLEARLY saying that the Free Gift is the RESULT of or FROM many offences. This is explained above in the paragraphs that speak of how OUR sin is TURNED into Righteousness by and through US Sacrificing Yeshua upon the Cross. Our many offences is what PLACED Him upon the Cross and those of us who have FAITH in Messiah Yeshua as OUR offering, have the Free Gift of Righteousness (doing what the Law required for sinners to do--which is to sacrifice). We have FULFILLED this JUST requirement of the Law, not by "works" but by the FAITH of Messiah Yeshua BEING our Sin Offering (Rom 8:3-4).

    (Gal 2:17) Paul explains here that IF you desire to have this Free Gift of Righteousness (Justification) that is FOUND by us Sacrificing Yeshua as OUR sin offering, we had to be a sinner (found a sinner). That is how it works for this Free Gift of Righteousness...you had to be sinning, because it is ONLY by sinning that you placed Yeshua upon the Cross as YOUR sin offering, which is TURNED into a DOING of the Law (Spiritual Righteousness-Grace, The Free Gift). Once you "see" this Truth, you will never be shaken.

    Hopefully this has helped some with understanding Paul and HIS teaching about Grace. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken and all who read, there are several errors in Ken's post, but this ONE below of his will be pointed out in detail.

    Ken says and writes:
    Paul is clearly teaching here that the Free Gift is OF many offences. He is not teaching that the Free Gift is [not] of many offences, or that the Free Gift is [out of away from] many offences,
    Really Ken, and WHY do ye leave OUT Paul's words here below that is significant and important to know?

    but G1161 the free gift G5486 is of G1537/FROM many G4183 offences G3900 unto G1519 justification. G1345

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...offences&t=KJV

    You see, Ken wants you to believe that Elohim's FREE GIFT OF JUSTIFICATION and RIGHTEOUSNESS comes to us by and through sin, and this is NOT what Paul meant here, so Ken LEAVES OUT Paul's words unto/into justification and adds in his own leavening or ideas.

    Paul plainly tells us that we are justified or made righteous by and through the faith of Messiah: Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but [justified] by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16.

    but [ justified ] by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, Galatians 2:16
    And be found in him/Messiah, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that [righteousness] which is through the faith of Christ/Messiah, the righteousness which is of God/Elohim by faith: Philippians 3:9.

    but that [righteousness] which is through the faith of Christ/Messiah, the righteousness which is of God/Elohim by faith: Philippians 3:9
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...f+Christ&t=KJV

    Our sins do NOT make us righteous, it is Messiah Who makes us righteous, and if sin made one righteous, then the devil would be righteous too, and we know the devil is NOT righteous either, and Ken and Spying leave out the devil in all of this.

    YLT of Romans 5:16: and not as through one who did sin [is] the free gift, for the judgment indeed [is] of one to condemnation, but the gift [is] of many offences to a declaration of `Righteous,'

    And you can see all of the other translations of this verse, and they too agree with me that the free gift of the righteousness OF Elohim is NOT as Adam's gift or condemnation, but Ken and Spying WREST or TWIST Paul's words to say that is the same.

    See all the translations of this verse here from the address that Ken gave above.

    https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Romans%205:16


    .
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Ken,

    Shalom Everyone, I know how difficult it is to understand the Righteousness that is BY Faith. When The Apostle Paul tried to convince his Jewish brethren about the Righteousness that is BY Faith, he had to describe to them EXACTLY what their Faith needed to be, in order to HAVE the Free Gift of Righteousness. Now, make no mistake, Jews of Paul's day KNEW that ONLY the DOERS of the Law were Righteous/Justified, just as The Apostle taught here (Rom 2:13).

    So trying to convince them about Righteousness, and telling them that the Righteousness that is BY Faith is NOT through DOING the Law, would have been fruitless. They KNEW that to be JUSTIFIED one had to DO the Law, but here is the catch; The Doing of the Law that Paul taught was NOT BY WORKS, rather, it was BY FAITH. So here we come back to explaining EXACTLY what that FAITH needs to be in.

    He would tell them, until he was "blue" in the face, that the Faith they needed was in Yeshua, as THEIR offering. He would explain to them how THEY, with the help of wicked men, did put Yeshua to death, on the Cross, and it was BY or THROUGH their sin that they did this act. Many on hearing this part about their sin being responsible for Yeshua's death on the Cross, would object. But then Paul would explain to them that their sin, by Grace (a free gift), is turned INTO Righteousness (a doing of the Law), not by "works," but through Faith. Many hearing this part would tell Paul he was crazy, and suggest to him that they should "sin all the more," or that they should "do evil, so that good may come." Paul had to deal with those who tried to malign his teaching about the Grace of Elohim, and his teaching, for the most part, was lost, and a FALSE explanation for Grace rose up in the place of the Truth.
    Ken, as I said before, you BELIEVE Paul's false accusers instead of believing Paul himself.

    If Paul explained this until he was blue in the face: He would explain to them how THEY, with the help of wicked men, did put Yeshua to death, on the Cross,

    If Paul explained this until he was blue in the face, then WHY is it NOT in his writings at all, and exactly who did the offering sacrifice according to Paul himself?

    And you still NEVER answered my question of who really delivered Messiah up to be sacrificed?

    You keep on turning blind eyes to these questions because Paul himself will disprove you, and if ye keep on ignoring them, I will show all who read this thread Paul's own answers to these questions.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    But then Paul would explain to them that their sin, by Grace (a free gift), is turned INTO Righteousness (a doing of the Law), not by "works," but through Faith.
    So sin which is of the devil, is turned into righteousness huh?

    Boy, then according to you, the devil then must have a lot of righteousness too.

    The scriptures say that He takes away the sin, it does NOT say, that sin is turned into righteousness either.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Paul is clearly teaching here that the Free Gift is OF many offences. He is not teaching that the Free Gift is [not] of many offences, or that the Free Gift is [out of away from] many offences,
    Really? Well Paul wrote this below himself in the same letter:

    Being then made free from/AWAY separate FROM sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. Romans 6:18.

    But now being made free from/AWAY separate FROM sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. Romans 6:22.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...from+sin&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    So sin which is of the devil, is turned into righteousness huh?

    Boy, then according to you, the devil then must have a lot of righteousness too.

    The scriptures say that He takes away the sin, it does NOT say, that sin is turned into righteousness either.
    I think get this. When is stoning someone okay? (Think old school.)
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Greetings Edmund,
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    I think get this. When is stoning someone okay? (Think old school.)
    I think [I] get this.
    I'm glad that you do, and this below is about as old school as it can get.

    Stoning was used by Yah- "so thou shalt put away evil from among you." And when Yah Messiah returns, these laws will be implemented once again.

    See the examples here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...g+you%2E&t=KJV

    It's today called capital punishment.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Greetings Edmund, I'm glad that you do, and this below is about as old school as it can get.

    Stoning was used by Yah- "so thou shalt put away evil from among you." And when Yah Messiah returns, these laws will be implemented once again.

    See the examples here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...g+you%2E&t=KJV

    It's today called capital punishment.
    Right. So killing is good, but only if God says so. Otherwise It's bad.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Right. So killing is good, but only if God says so. Otherwise It's bad.
    Edmund,

    I never said that killing was good, and Yah takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked, He would that they would turn away from their wickedness, and what do ye think about serial murderers who do murder for pleasure, should they not suffer the same fate as their victims?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    THE truth of the matter is...

    JESUS REBUKED AND TURNED AWAY from the OT YAH god revenge method of 'an eye for an eye'' mentality

    Yet few 'christians'' follow His mindset,

    and ''picking up a stick on saturday'' and being stoned is not an act of a serial killer Elijah....yet.... evil indoctrinations of churchians, will agree Yah's evil is good.

    Matthew (5:38-42) Jesus repudiates even that notion.
    "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also
    Elijah retains the evil mindset of his god Yah and the sharia laws of gross cruelty...being unable to put on a new way of Gospel thinking.
    the devil has indoctrinated his ''christian'' church well

    you should go and watch a utube real life stoning Elijah and then repent of your unholy evil and that evil satan you worship, and who Jesus claimed ''was not HIS Father''

    satan has made his church a group of cruel weird sickos - as they excuse evil acts as a ''necessary goodness''
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Lucy,

    Yah Messiah Himself said:
    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
    Messiah is not ye goody too shoes of a whimp, and what is the mindset of your "god" to leave evil unpunished and do as thou wilt?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •