Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

I have never had an insurance policy even though my wife begged for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

What about you, all the while you chided Ken because him and his wife had an insurance policy claiming that he did not trust in Yeshua, and you knowing to yourself that you and your workers had an insurance policy.

Ye take the word "hypocrisy" to a whole new unholy level, ye should be ashamed of yourself.
    Shalom Eliyahu, my wife tried on many occasions to get me to take out a life insurance policy stating I would leave a tremendous burden on her and my children if I didn't get one. I never did, even before I believed in Life Now, so you may have been misinformed. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Lucy, listen to Robert F Kennedy Jr's family members!

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Government loses landmark vaccine lawsuit
    Oct 05, 2019
    https://thestaracademy.co.za/u-s-gov...ccine-lawsuit/

Forced vaccinations now can be legally stopped-no quality control for 32 years.

Case 1:18-cv-03215-JMF Document 18 Filed 07/09/18

Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr.,& Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed anti-vaccine documentary, Vaxxed and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory. They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were none.

Here are the huge legal and practical implications in this legal victory for the American people:

It looks like the Deep State can no longer force us to be injected with mercury, aluminum, and aborted fetal tissue.

HOW DO YOU FEEL about being injected with aborted fetal issue - injected into yourself, children and your grandbabies?
    are you cheering on satan?
    or
    Do you feel that is GODLY and part of our experience into the Kingdom of heaven with all its divine healing values?
    or
    is that part of satan's plan?

dear IMHEBREW you are far away from the revelation of LIFE NOW here while you remain a servant to the matrix.
    Lucy, Robert F. Kennedy Jr's family members say he is 100% wrong on his "dangerous misinformation" he is spreading over social media. Please read their article and then tell me it would be better to have millions upon millions of people dying every year if we stop immunizations! Bobby's Family Discredits Him! Ken

P.S. Now, it appears that every time I place you in a corner, you remain silent, why is that? Why do you refuse to acknowledge that the SAME Diety who established the Old Covenant is the SAME Deity that established the New Covenant, according to the PRECIOUS Pearls found in the Book of Hebrews:

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them (The Children of Israel), He saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord (Yahweh), when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
    Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I (Yahweh Elohim) made with their fathers in the day when I (Yahweh Elohim) took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in My covenant (Yahweh Elohim’s Covenant), and I (Yahweh Elohim) regarded them not, saith the Lord (Yahweh).
    Heb 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that I (Yahweh Elohim) will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; (Yahweh) I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them an Elohim, and they shall be to Me a people: A New Covenant from the SAME Elohim who made the Old Covenant - Yahweh Elohim!
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

The Squealing Pig

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Having consumed in a speedy gulp the slop that I did prepare for you, the squealing pig did turn to complain that he has not been given enough. The squealing pig desires that more slop be given from me to him so that he can continue to consume without chewing the cud:

"Spying, ye still never answered this question.
    Maybe Spying can tell us what Paul means below.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 1 Thessalonians 4:14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...in+Jesus&t=KJV

Spying, who really are those that SLEEP IN JESUS?
    "

I thought that I did answer that question for you by this my statement in my previous post to you:

"If My YAHWEH Yahushua does receive your spirit released by your physical death, does this prove that your spirit sleeps in Messiah until the first resurrection? I will admit that a portion of your spirit does sleep until the first resurrection, but this is not the whole story of what happens to your spirit; otherwise, how could the Apostle say this about martyrdom?:"

I wrote the above concerning you all with the hope and expectation that your physical death will not be the result of your physical sin. The ELECT do not physically die for their own sin, they die for the sin of someone else as did Stephen.

Even so, the spirits of those like Stephen do not remain dormant in Messiah. Messiah Yahushua does share the spirit of those who have fallen asleep in HIM with the ELECT who have been enlivened on this earth through the gift of the spirit which Messiah has chosen to give to us and me.

I am not speaking here of reincarnation as some do falsely trust. I am speaking about the sharing of spirit of someone like Stephen, or Paul, or Peter, or any other Believer who has suffered martyrdom with the likes of you and me. No one individual alive today is completely given of the spirit of Stephen. Messiah Yahushua reserves to HIMSELF the full essence of the spirit of Stephen, but many Believers today can share in the spirit of Stephen; otherwise, how could the spirit of Moses be shared with others (see Numbers 11:17)?

The spirit of Stephen is safely guarded until the resurrection despite how often and how much that spirit has been shared with the present day Believers.

Does this slop trigger a response from you to turn and continue to rend me? I am
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Having consumed in a speedy gulp the slop that I did prepare for you, the squealing pig did turn to complain that he has not been given enough. The squealing pig desires that more slop be given from me to him so that he can continue to consume without chewing the cud:

"Spying, ye still never answered this question.
    Maybe Spying can tell us what Paul means below.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 1 Thessalonians 4:14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...in+Jesus&t=KJV

Spying, who really are those that SLEEP IN JESUS?
    "

I thought that I did answer that question for you by this my statement in my previous post to you:

"If My YAHWEH Yahushua does receive your spirit released by your physical death, does this prove that your spirit sleeps in Messiah until the first resurrection? I will admit that a portion of your spirit does sleep until the first resurrection, but this is not the whole story of what happens to your spirit; otherwise, how could the Apostle say this about martyrdom?:"

I wrote the above concerning you all with the hope and expectation that your physical death will not be the result of your physical sin. The ELECT do not physically die for their own sin, they die for the sin of someone else as did Stephen.

Even so, the spirits of those like Stephen do not remain dormant in Messiah. Messiah Yahushua does share the spirit of those who have fallen asleep in HIM with the ELECT who have been enlivened on this earth through the gift of the spirit which Messiah has chosen to give to us and me.

I am not speaking here of reincarnation as some do falsely trust. I am speaking about the sharing of spirit of someone like Stephen, or Paul, or Peter, or any other Believer who has suffered martyrdom with the likes of you and me. No one individual alive today is completely given of the spirit of Stephen. Messiah Yahushua reserves to HIMSELF the full essence of the spirit of Stephen, but many Believers today can share in the spirit of Stephen; otherwise, how could the spirit of Moses be shared with others (see Numbers 11:17)?

The spirit of Stephen is safely guarded until the resurrection despite how often and how much that spirit has been shared with the present day Believers.

Does this slop trigger a response from you to turn and continue to rend me? I am
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Well Spying the porky pig that refuses to answer a question, and ye still did not answer it either.

Spying, who really are those that "SLEEP IN JESUS" that Paul is referring to?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, why can't you grasp the difference between those who are required to sacrifice/kill the offering, and Yeshua offering up Himself to us so that WE can FULFILL the Righteousness of the Law? There is NO righteousness found within the Law which requires the offering to sacrifice itself, but Yeshua willingly went as a sheep to the slaughter so that ALL sinners could do to Him what the Law required...slaying their sacrifice. All sinners did this, and Yeshua even asked the Father, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do,," so all sinners have this forgiveness because we all acted in ignorance. None of us KNEW our sin was sacrificing Yeshua upon the CROSS, but WHEN our minds are OPENED to this TRUTH, we have but ONE option, that is IF we want to LIVE...we have to REPENT so that we do not continue participating in placing Yeshua up on the Cross, where He does NOT BELONG, and putting Him to open shame. It is a FOOLPROOF plan by Elohim to TURN us FROM our iniquities by ALLOWING us to do what the Law required of us, BY SINNING. Some day you will understand this. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, you and Spying fail to understand that Yah Messiah is YAH the Father's chosen offering sacrifice for us, and this is how the apostle Paul understood it, and I have already given ye MANY, MANY scriptures proving this.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Ken, you and Spying want your own views and understandings rather than having Yah Messiah and His apostles own view and understanding of the scriptures.

Me, I prefer THEIR OWN understanding of the scriptures, and NOT mine, yours, and Spying's.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, my wife tried on many occasions to get me to take out a life insurance policy stating I would leave a tremendous burden on her and my children if I didn't get one. I never did, even before I believed in Life Now, so you may have been misinformed. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

What I was meaning is that Lucy chided you about an insurance policy a while back trying to make like that anyone with an insurance policy did not trust in Messiah, and she knowing that she had an insurance policy on her and her workers, which is the highest form of hypocrisy.

And do ye believe that ye can or will never die?

Don't remember the insurance policy reference, just the "will" reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

What I was meaning is that Lucy chided you about an insurance policy a while back trying to make like that anyone with an insurance policy did not trust in Messiah, and she knowing that she had an insurance policy on her and her workers, which is the highest form of hypocrisy.

And do ye believe that ye can or will never die?
    Shalom Eliyahu, I don't remember Lucy chiding me about an insurance policy, but I do remember her chiding me about the will that my wife instigated. Now, if the truth be known, Lucy's husband probably has dictated exactly what happens to their fortune if something happens to them, so in that regard, I would suspect some hypocrisy.

Concerning me dying, no, unless you can give me a reason that I need to die? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

if you remember dear Ken

it was YOUR ''''WILL'''' [not insurances] BUT YOUR '''WILL'''' you made out by your dear departed wife's insistance.
    I felt sad especially when you re a new life now believer.
    John 11 v 24 25 26
    also
    i felt it was abusing the revelation of ETERNAL LIFE and the good news.

i am never cornered ImHebrew as for the covenants
    There are 7 in all now deleted
    THE GOOD NEWS threw the lot out hurrah,

however i did see the Jews wish to return to the Noahide covenant and kill everything and everyone they disagree with
    but it seems once they slaughtered their poor goat the other day, '''their end is nigh''.
    it was the last gasp.

as for the VAX question, the LAW of your land the Government loses landmark vaccine lawsuit
    Oct 05, 2019

it is best not to be involved in witchcraft Ken and Big Pharma is full of it.
    our NEW LIFE IN HIM doesnt need insurances or wills as HE offers His invitation to His friends
    John11 v 24 25 26
    = then removes the doubting thomas carnal mindset that does with the ''doctrine of death''
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

The historic sacrifice

Israeli priests sacrifice a lamb on the Mount of Olives
    Oct 04, 2019

The historic sacrifice was carried out on September 26, 2019 near the place where Jesus was crucified on the Mount of Olives.
    They offered it on behalf of the 70 nations of the earth, in the attempt to draw all of us into their blasphemy and put us under their “Noahide laws,” implying that they are called to rule all nations apart from Jesus Christ.
    They also called upon the lost tribes of Israel to join with them—which shows that they know that they themselves are not the biblical Israel.
    But few are informed sufficiently to understand the difference.

Their sacrifice was a public statement rejecting Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God while calling upon God to bless their actions.
    Biblically speaking, that is blasphemy to a Christian, even as Jesus was crucified on the charge of blasphemy from the Jewish point of view.

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for ''''wills'''
    have you pondered on the difference?
    Jesus walked upon the sea
    Peter walk on the water

HE WALKED ON THE SEA PETER WALKED ON THE WATER~~~~Matthew 14:22-33
    just a new thought for you ImHebrew to ponder regarding things we need to understand to live NOW IN HIS LIFE HERE
    MESSIAH WALKED ON THE sea
    Peter walked on the water
    is that the same thing ? no
    OFCOURSE at 1st glance it was to give His learners (disciples) an example of how things that look impossible to overcome, can be overcome with and through Faith.
    but that is not all

ask what does ''the sea'' stand for?
    The Beast rises up out of ‘The Sea’ - The Beast of Babylon is a commercial/religious system.
    The Cainite/Canaanite Commerce system of babylon
    revealing that He trampled it under His feet – He conquered it, treated it with utter contempt and/or defeated it,

When i make THE SAVIOUR '''''MY SHEPHERD''' it is He alone who does all things necessary for my survival here and HOW TO REMAIN alive IN HIM
    - even to include the business i'm in as it is HIS BUSINESS AND He alone directs its path.

That is why i am a business success - because IT IS HIS SUCCESS manifesting out from my life here.
    I don't need the commercial ways of babylon - I HAVE MESSIAH.

He is MY business manager. amen and i am forever grateful for His mercy and love, caring and sharing
    Nor do i belong to the ''HOLY SEE''' that religious harlot~~~ i was called out long long ago.
    as for Peters walk on water
    THAT IS A BELIEVER'S FAITH WALK
    - to overcome all THINGS as Messiah overcame and not to live by our defective eye sight that is cankered
    - but by THE SAME FAITH HE lived under here.

His fruit
    Once we have been invited into His life now John 11 v24 25 26
    HE ALSO adds the blessings that goes with our life that now LIVES OUTSIDE THE MATRIX and within His Kingdom

there is no need for wills in the Kingdom nor the need for covenants, as we followed HIM into His world of love joy and peace forever more - remember He said the ''kingdom of Heaven is within you''
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-06-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

So nothing is stipulated concerning the fortune that your husband controls?

it was YOUR ''''WILL'''' [not insurances] BUT YOUR '''WILL'''' you made out by your dear departed wife's insistance.
    I felt sad especially when you re a new life now believer.
    John 11 v 24 25 26
    also
    i felt it was abusing the revelation of ETERNAL LIFE and the good news.

i am never cornered ImHebrew as for the covenants
    There are 7 in all now deleted
    THE GOOD NEWS threw the lot out hurrah,

however i did see the Jews wish to return to the Noahide covenant and kill everything and everyone they disagree with
    but it seems once they slaughtered their poor goat the other day, '''their end is nigh''.
    it was the last gasp.

as for the VAX question, the LAW of your land the Government loses landmark vaccine lawsuit
    Oct 05, 2019

it is best not to be involved in witchcraft Ken and Big Pharma is full of it.
    our NEW LIFE IN HIM doesnt need insurances or wills as HE offers His invitation to His friends
    John11 v 24 25 26
    = then removes the doubting thomas carnal mindset that does with the ''doctrine of death''
    Lucy, yes, it was about the "will," not insurance, but you didn't say what your husband has worked out for his fortune if something were to happen. I guess the "state" would get it all?

And concerning the covenant that Yahweh made with Abraham, that is kaput also?

Acts 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which Elohim made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

You know Lucy, you remind me of the Democrats in America, they will change the rules and make anything permissible to satisfy their beliefs. It is a shame that you have a spirit that tosses you too and fro so easily. Why not start tasting of that GOOD Word from Yahweh Elohim that heals and gives life. Ken

Ken,

That's true it was a will, my mistake there, and it was Christians that she was talking about having insurance.

Vaccines

Lucy, those who are misinformed and misled promote death and disease concerning vaccinations. Check out this twitter feed: https://twitter.com/hashtag/measles?src=hash

Do you realize that from 2006-2017 over 3.4 BILLION doses of covered vaccines were distributed in the U.S., and only 6467 petitions were adjudicated by the court, and of those only 4450 were compensated. This means that for every one million doses of vaccine that were distributed, approximately one individual was compensated, and that does not mean the vaccine caused the alleged injury, it means there was an agreement.

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compens...ata/index.html

Do you also realize that many horrendous diseases have been stopped through the use of vaccines, and if you had your way, would you let all of those victims die instead of doing what Yeshua said should be done:

Mt 9:12 But when Yeshua heard [that], He said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

Do you really want the sick to die, or would you rather they see a physical and be inoculated? Ken

what you need dear Ken is HIS FAITH

Israeli priests sacrifice a lamb on the Mount of Olives
    Oct 04, 2019

The historic sacrifice was carried out on September 26, 2019 near the place where Jesus was crucified on the Mount of Olives.
    They offered it on behalf of the 70 nations of the earth, in the attempt to draw all of us into their blasphemy and put us under their “Noahide laws,” implying that they are called to rule all nations apart from Jesus Christ.
    They also called upon the lost tribes of Israel to join with them—which shows that they know that they themselves are not the biblical Israel.
    But few are informed sufficiently to understand the difference.

Their sacrifice was a public statement rejecting Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God while calling upon God to bless their actions.
    Biblically speaking, that is blasphemy to a Christian, even as Jesus was crucified on the charge of blasphemy from the Jewish point of view.

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for ''''wills'''
    have you pondered on the difference?
    Jesus walked upon the sea
    Peter walk on the water

HE WALKED ON THE SEA PETER WALKED ON THE WATER~~~~Matthew 14:22-33
    just a new thought for you ImHebrew to ponder regarding things we need to understand to live NOW IN HIS LIFE HERE
    MESSIAH WALKED ON THE sea
    Peter walked on the water
    is that the same thing ? no
    OFCOURSE at 1st glance it was to give His learners (disciples) an example of how things that look impossible to overcome, can be overcome with and through Faith.
    but that is not all

ask what does ''the sea'' stand for?
    The Beast rises up out of ‘The Sea’ - The Beast of Babylon is a commercial/religious system.
    The Cainite/Canaanite Commerce system of babylon
    revealing that He trampled it under His feet – He conquered it, treated it with utter contempt and/or defeated it,

When i make THE SAVIOUR '''''MY SHEPHERD''' it is He alone who does all things necessary for my survival here and HOW TO REMAIN alive IN HIM
    - even to include the business i'm in as it is HIS BUSINESS AND He alone directs its path.

That is why i am a business success - because IT IS HIS SUCCESS manifesting out from my life here.
    I don't need the commercial ways of babylon - I HAVE MESSIAH.

He is MY business manager. amen and i am forever grateful for His mercy and love, caring and sharing
    Nor do i belong to the ''HOLY SEE''' that religious harlot~~~ i was called out long long ago.
    as for Peters walk on water
    THAT IS A BELIEVER'S FAITH WALK
    - to overcome all THINGS as Messiah overcame and not to live by our defective eye sight that is cankered
    - but by THE SAME FAITH HE lived under here.

His fruit
    HE ALSO adds the blessings that goes with our life that now LIVES OUTSIDE THE MATRIX and within His Kingdom

there is no need for wills in the Kingdom nor the need for covenants, as we followed HIM into His world of love joy and peace forever more - remember He said the ''kingdom of Heaven is within you''

some new thoughts ImHebrew
    His fruit

WHY NOT ASK for His overcoming faith, that way you can be fully removed from the world of the Matrix + its woes and difficulties
    i hope ye heed such wisdom dear Man.

LIFE NOW John 11 v 24 25 26 - the power of the resurrection lived in HERE AND NOW

THE LIFE QUICKENING of our soul into the same quickened spirit that belonged to Messiah
    The divine release of the captives from ALL the laws of ''the LORD GOD'' FROM each of the 7 covenants that did not work to give men eternal life HERE
    '' The good news of the gospel of peace on earth and good will to all men''

BACK IN 1999 I RECEIVED such an invitation from Messiah as His friend - John 11 v 24 25 26

But i also knew some other people had also received this revelation but not as His friends, but in other ways as per ''Spying's way from the O.T. verses''
    These same people had died.

Oh My God what happened?
    To receive this LIFE KNOWLEDGE on His power of resurrection AND THEN DIE in sin.
    It bothered me no end, as i wanted to understand IF THEY KNEW why did they die IN sin?

SO I SEARCHED AND SEARCHED for clues and then I FOUND OUT why they died as all men die IN sin
    but what sin?

the sin of '''unbelief''' FOR MESSIAH CANNOT work in all manner of unbelief - it is impossible

Messiah said to MARTHA '' BELIEVE THOU THIS''
    the major word is BELIEVE

= Believe is not a religious passive word but a word for DIVINE EMPOWERMENT
    ''BELIEVE'' IS A DIVINE VERB that allows THE CHRIST as the major verb - true ENTRANCE into our fully surrendered life.

''Believe'' is the divine gift with the awesome ABILITY to live by faith and NOT by sight aka as the 5 senses relating to the carnal mind of man

Alas dear pal Spying and Bro ImHebrew
    were not invited by Messiah to retain their physical life here [plus and gain the true knowledge to make it so] but climbed in the back door of the O.T. that only gave weird ''hints'' to the power and none lived to tell the tale.
    Spying and ImHebrew will not remain alive despite their ''testimony'' they shall that is a deception and a lie.

BOTH shall die of unbelief as we can see clearly they rely up this world for each need and Jesus plays 2nd fiddle to be used as a last resort.
    That is not how it works - many have already tried this way and the door to the divine eternal house has been SHUT

it is '''THE JUST who live and walk by FAITH''' - THE DIVINE GIFT HE IMPARTS INTO HIS EKKLESIA UNDER HIS ''WORKMANSHIP''
    AS FOR poor mentally ill Elijah he has NO clue to the goodnews and how THE CAPTIVES ARE SET FREE and remain FREED in Christ [THE EMPOWERING VERB]
    That poor sad soul - SIMPLY QUOTES VERSES without true understanding and has been tagged by Spying as a ''squealing pig''
    - he is '''the dead who bury the dead''' and very happy to be this way.
    alas.

So when the guys fling their '' dust'' at me, i think how sad to see such wretched deception still working in Children of Abba.
    I feel Spying does have Hope to be changed but alas dear IamHebrew seems a lost cause and on the wrong foot as he heaps praises on all manner of witchcrafts and defends those '' witches covens'' like crazy.
    Ohhhh not good not good- to be so enthralled by known witchcraft is to be cursed.

why so?

The carnal 5 senses STILL HAVE ImHebrew enslaved to this world and he is NOT THE Just WHO WALK BY FAITH.
    the poor sad man remains the UNJUST and so the sun still shines on both

as for Abraham etc evidence is that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were not Jews.
    Abraham was a Chaldean and he was not a Jew.
    [The Old English tongue and British Gaelic tongues of Cornwall, Wales, Scotland and Ireland are Hebrew in origin]
    The jews did not begin with Abraham - not a Jew to be seen anywhere
    Abraham was never called Israel
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-06-2019 at 10:17 PM.