Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Why?

Shalom Everyone, why is Eliyahu so confused and deceived? He can't even READ what people write, so how does he expect to not be so confused and deceived? I specifically wrote, "this is WHY he was slandered, being accused of saying, "Let us do evil, so that good may come." In Eliyahu's deception and confusion, he tries to make it appear that I agree with those that "slandered" Paul:

Evidently Ken BELIEVES Paul's slanderers more than he believes Paul.
    Not at all, I don't believe that what they slandered him with, "Let us do evil, so that good may come," was TRUE. Paul NEVER said that we should "do evil" (be sinning) so that "good may come" (have the Free Gift of Righteousness). He for sure did say that the Free Gift is of MANY OFFENCES unto Justification, and those who are confused would not understand him, and THEN put out the false slander. So my point in bringing up that SLANDER was to SHOW how those who are confused and deceived LIKE Eliyahu, how they would THINK that is what Paul is/was saying. Paul didn't say, "do evil" so that "good may come," but he for sure let us know that our many offences were used by Elohim to GIVE us His Free Gift of Righteousness, through and by our sacrifice of His Son, with those many offences.

Paul elsewhere stated that our unrighteousness "commends" the Righteousness of Elohim:

Rom 3:5 But if our unrighteousness commend (G4129) the righteousness of Elohim, what shall we say? [Is] Elohim unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

What is Paul saying here? OUR unrighteousness commend the righteousness of Elohim??? That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it??? Look at that Greek word G4129 which is translated "commend." Strong's dictionary says this Greek word means "to introduce," or "to exhibit." Paul was AGAIN saying that our sin is what Elohim uses to INTRODUCE or EXHIBIT His Free Gift of Righteousness...that the Free Gift is OF many offences (our unrighteousness) UNTO Justification (the Righteousness that He is freely giving us through the Sacrifice of His Son by or through OUR many offences). A big tip off in how Paul is thinking here is that he asks the question, "[Is] Elohim unrighteous who taketh vengeance? He says he is speaking or reasoning as a "man." You know, why, IF our sin introduces or exhibits the righteousness of Elohim, would Elohim be just to take vengeance on sinners? Again, if He is USING our sin (unrighteousness) to INTRODUCE the Free Gift of Righteousness He is giving us, would it be JUST for Him to take vengeance on sinners? Just think about that, that is, IF you think as a man!

Also, his MISTRANSLATION of ADDING in WORDS that are not there is just another ploy from the demon who controls him in his deception and confusion. Trying to make G1537 to be saying, "but the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences UNTO justification," is complete and utter nonsense. He takes Matthew 2:15 and totally misunderstands what it says. The CALLING originated, or had it's origin OUT OF EGYPT, not that Yeshua originated out of Egypt. Do you see his demon's deception?

Mt 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of Yahweh by the prophet, saying, "Out of (G1537) Egypt have I called my son."

Here is the Scripture which states the CALLING was OUT OF or ORIGINATED from Egypt.

Hos 11:1 When Israel [was] a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Eliyahu tried to make it appear that Yeshua's "origin" had to be from Egypt if G1537 denotes "origin" as Strong's Dictionary plainly says it is. Matt 2:15 and Hos 11:1 is NOT saying Yeshua's ORIGIN was from Egypt, but that Yahweh's CALLING of His Son originated out of Egypt. It's so sad that Eliyahu is utterly deceived!

Look everyone, it is evident that Eliyahu refuses to accept and love the Truth concerning Grace. He is plagued by demons directing him to continue believing in strong delusions. It is also very evident to those of us who KNOW and have received the Truth of how WE did Sacrifice Yeshua THROUGH our sin, and made Him to suffer so, that Eliyahu knows nothing, that he is just like the dead. Hopefully, he can come to LIFE Now, but if he doesn't confess Yeshua as his Sacrifice, and believe that his sin (many offences), which was used by Elohim to give him the Free Gift of Righteousness, is the SOURCE/ORIGIN of Elohim's Grace, then he will continue is his ignorance of KNOWING nothing. His sin will remain active, not going into remission, and he will remain being a servant of deceptive demons. Demons do not LIKE the Truth concerning Yeshua's suffering, with how ALL sinners participated in causing His suffering and death, and that is why they fight so hard through "unlearned" and "unstable" deniers such as Eliyahu.

I am about to agree with Spying that is it a big waste of time letting Eliyahu continue spreading his nonsense on this forum, and the "book" should be closed on him. Eliyahu is ONLY still here because I argue with Spying that I think there might be a "glimmer" of hope for Eliyahu to understand and grasp how Paul taught concerning Grace, that the Free Gift of Righteousness is OF many offences. But it is becoming evident to me that he is incapable of sound reasoning, and he should depart or be cast away.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Foolishness!

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's foolishness is rearing it's ugly head. He quotes this Scripture and tries to argue that G1537 would show that Yeshua had to have His "origin" from the dead, if G1537 denotes "origin" as Strong's Concordance teaches us.

Acts 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom Elohim hath raised from (G1537) the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Eliyahu has no capability to reason with sound judgment. Yeshua was RAISED from (G1537) the dead. His RESURRECTION's ORIGIN was from the dead, not that He originated FROM the dead as Eliyahu delusionally tries to suggest. Again, Elohim RAISED Yeshua FROM the dead...Yeshua's RAISING came FROM or ORIGINATED from the dead...it sure didn't originate from Heaven, did it? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, why is Eliyahu so confused and deceived? He can't even READ what people write, so how does he expect to not be so confused and deceived? I specifically wrote, "this is WHY he was slandered, being accused of saying, "Let us do evil, so that good may come." In Eliyahu's deception and confusion, he tries to make it appear that I agree with those that "slandered" Paul:

Not at all, I don't believe that what they slandered him with, "Let us do evil, so that good may come," was TRUE. Paul NEVER said that we should "do evil" (be sinning) so that "good may come" (have the Free Gift of Righteousness). He for sure did say that the Free Gift is of MANY OFFENCES unto Justification, and those who are confused would not understand him, and THEN put out the false slander. So my point in bringing up that SLANDER was to SHOW how those who are confused and deceived LIKE Eliyahu, how they would THINK that is what Paul is/was saying. Paul didn't say, "do evil" so that "good may come," but he for sure let us know that our many offences were used by Elohim to GIVE us His Free Gift of Righteousness, through and by our sacrifice of His Son, with those many offences.

Paul elsewhere stated that our unrighteousness "commends" the Righteousness of Elohim:

Rom 3:5 But if our unrighteousness commend (G4129) the righteousness of Elohim, what shall we say? [Is] Elohim unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

What is Paul saying here? OUR unrighteousness commend the righteousness of Elohim??? That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it??? Look at that Greek word G4129 which is translated "commend." Strong's dictionary says this Greek word means "to introduce," or "to exhibit." Paul was AGAIN saying that our sin is what Elohim uses to INTRODUCE or EXHIBIT His Free Gift of Righteousness...that the Free Gift is OF many offences (our unrighteousness) UNTO Justification (the Righteousness that He is freely giving us through the Sacrifice of His Son by or through OUR many offences). A big tip off in how Paul is thinking here is that he asks the question, "[Is] Elohim unrighteous who taketh vengeance? He says he is speaking or reasoning as a "man." You know, why, IF our sin introduces or exhibits the righteousness of Elohim, would Elohim be just to take vengeance on sinners? Again, if He is USING our sin (unrighteousness) to INTRODUCE the Free Gift of Righteousness He is giving us, would it be JUST for Him to take vengeance on sinners? Just think about that, that is, IF you think as a man!

Also, his MISTRANSLATION of ADDING in WORDS that are not there is just another ploy from the demon who controls him in his deception and confusion. Trying to make G1537 to be saying, "but the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences UNTO justification," is complete and utter nonsense. He takes Matthew 2:15 and totally misunderstands what it says. The CALLING originated, or had it's origin OUT OF EGYPT, not that Yeshua originated out of Egypt. Do you see his demon's deception?

Mt 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of Yahweh by the prophet, saying, "Out of (G1537) Egypt have I called my son."

Here is the Scripture which states the CALLING was OUT OF or ORIGINATED from Egypt.

Hos 11:1 When Israel [was] a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Eliyahu tried to make it appear that Yeshua's "origin" had to be from Egypt if G1537 denotes "origin" as Strong's Dictionary plainly says it is. Matt 2:15 and Hos 11:1 is NOT saying Yeshua's ORIGIN was from Egypt, but that Yahweh's CALLING of His Son originated out of Egypt. It's so sad that Eliyahu is utterly deceived!

Look everyone, it is evident that Eliyahu refuses to accept and love the Truth concerning Grace. He is plagued by demons directing him to continue believing in strong delusions. It is also very evident to those of us who KNOW and have received the Truth of how WE did Sacrifice Yeshua THROUGH our sin, and made Him to suffer so, that Eliyahu knows nothing, that he is just like the dead. Hopefully, he can come to LIFE Now, but if he doesn't confess Yeshua as his Sacrifice, and believe that his sin (many offences), which was used by Elohim to give him the Free Gift of Righteousness, is the SOURCE/ORIGIN of Elohim's Grace, then he will continue is his ignorance of KNOWING nothing. His sin will remain active, not going into remission, and he will remain being a servant of deceptive demons. Demons do not LIKE the Truth concerning Yeshua's suffering, with how ALL sinners participated in causing His suffering and death, and that is why they fight so hard through "unlearned" and "unstable" deniers such as Eliyahu.

I am about to agree with Spying that is it a big waste of time letting Eliyahu continue spreading his nonsense on this forum, and the "book" should be closed on him. Eliyahu is ONLY still here because I argue with Spying that I think there might be a "glimmer" of hope for Eliyahu to understand and grasp how Paul taught concerning Grace, that the Free Gift of Righteousness is OF many offences. But it is becoming evident to me that he is incapable of sound reasoning, and he should depart or be cast away.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Ken, and where have I slandered the hell out of you as ye have done of me in this post?

So my point in bringing up that SLANDER was to SHOW how those who are confused and deceived LIKE Eliyahu, how they would THINK that is what Paul is/was saying.
    It is indeed you Ken that is saying that Paul meant I quote from your homepage:

The more we sin, the more we accomplish the just requirements of the Law.
    http://www.tzaddikim.org/articles/gracei~1.html

Then WHO wrote that on your homepage Ken, and WHY do you contradict Paul in all of these texts of his writings?

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+of+God&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

And Ken,

I don't agree with your scriptural error, and should you and Spying ban me from this forum merely because I don't agree with your scriptural errors, you won't be able to ban me from other forums that ye frequent or visit, and I will start a brand new website detailing your scriptural errors for the whole world to read.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

"Out of (G1537) many offenses UNTO justification
    And that's exactly what Paul meant in Romans 5:16 too, he was NOT saying that sin or offences is the origin of righteousness, because the word "origin" is NOT in that verse.

Because ye are moving from a sinful state UNTO a justification or righteous state.

Grace

Shalom Everyone, I should point out some things. Almost 30 years ago I wrote a letter to a friend about Grace, and the core understanding of Grace has not changed. The Grace (gift) of Elohim is the Free Gift of Righteousness. Paul told the Galatians, after writing in detail of how the WORKS of the Law will not justify a man (Gal 2:16), that he did not set aside or do away with the Grace of Elohim, for IF Righteousness comes from the Law, Messiah died in vain (Gal 2:21). What you should glean from his words is that IN Messiah's death, there is a Free Gift of Righteousness, and it is NOT according to the WORKS of the Law. Elsewhere, Paul states that it's NOT the hearers of the Law who are righteous, BUT rather it is the DOERS of the Law who are declared righteous (Rom 2:13). On the surface, this appears to be a contradiction by Paul, but it is not.

There are TWO distinct ways of accomplishing the righteousness of the Law. The ONE way is by WORKS. You get a four legged lamb and you slaughter it. That is a WORK of the Law, and according to Paul, a man is not justified by WORKS of the Law. WHY? Because you may do one work of the Law, but then fail to do a different work of the Law, and you then would be unrighteous.

The OTHER way to do the Law is not by WORKS, but rather by FAITH, which is ACCORDING to the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law. Instead of the WORK of slaughtering a four legged lamb, we ALL have slaughtered The Lamb of Elohim (Messiah Yeshua), and He has allowed us to have the Free Gift of Righteousness (the Spiritual DOING of the Law) through or of our MANY offences (Rom 5:16).

Paul said that where SIN increases, Grace abounds all the more (Rom 5:20), and then he asks, "Shall we continue in sin, that Grace may abound?" Now, Eliyahu picked out a sentence from what I had written to my friend from about 30 years ago. Here is that sentence:

The more we sin, the more we accomplish the just requirements of the Law.
    Can anyone "see" a correlation to what Paul wrote, and what I wrote? Did not Paul state that where SIN increases, Grace abounds all the more? This was what I addressed with my friend, but today, if I had to re-write it, I would state the words in a slightly different fashion:

The more we HAD sinned, the more we were accomplishing the just requirement of the Law.
    So I do plan on changing that so it's not misunderstood by people who think I am advocating that we CONTINUE in sin so that Grace may abound.

The other point I would like to address is "slander." What is slander? The definition of slander is to "make false and damaging statements about (someone)." This was done to the Apostle Paul when his opponents accused him of teaching, "Let us do evil, that good may come." That was slander against the Apostle Paul, for it was a false statement that was attributed to him, and it was a lie. Now, I can assure you that ALL of my truthful statements concerning Eliyahu in Post #196 of this thread is in no way slanderous. Lying and deceitful spirits (demons) went out into the world some 2000 years ago to deceive. We are told to TEST the spirits to see whether or not they are of Elohim or not, and I can assure you that the spirit which deceives Eliyahu, is NOT the Holy Spirit, otherwise, we would be extending to one another the Right Hand of Fellowship, and I would LOVE for that to happen. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

We will who is handling the Word Of Yah deceitfully 2 Corinthians 4:2.

Shalom Everyone, just to clarify, YES, the Apostle Paul said that "many offences" was the ORIGIN of the Free Gift of Righteousness:

Rom 5:16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of (G1537) many offences unto justification.

Where the Apostle Paul says, "but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification," that Greek word (G1537) translated "of" denotes "origin" as explained here by Thayer's Greek Dictionary:

G1537 ἐκ, ἐξ (ek, ex) 1.) out of, from, by, away from Etymology: a primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence action or motion proceeds), from, out (of place, time, or cause; literal or figurative Part of Speech: prep AV- of (366), from (181), out of (162), by (55), on (34), with (25), misc (98); (921) (Thayer) 'G1537'[/COLOR]

So, IF someone wants to believe the written WORDS of the Apostle Paul, they will acknowledge that "many offences" (sin) is the "source/origin" of the Free Gift of Justification (righteousness-G1345). This Free Gift of Righteousness, that Elohim GIVES to all sinners, "originates" or has it origin/source through many offences (sin), according to the WORDS of the Apostle Paul, and this is WHY he was slandered, being accused of saying, "Let us do evil, so that good may come." Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Evidently Ken ALSO ignores Thayer's meaning of G1537 in the red above that Thayer's gave---G1537 ἐκ, ἐξ (ek, ex) 1.) out of, from, by, away from. And that is EXACTLY the words and meaning that I translated Paul's Romans 5:16 verse above with these very words.

Romans 5:16 again:And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is G1537-OUT AWAY FROM many offences UNTO justification.

Now let's see IF Ken will acknowledge his error in IGNORING Thayer's TRUE meaning of ἐκ, ἐξ G1537 G1537 ἐκ, ἐξ (ek, ex) 1.) out of, from, by, away from??

Here below is ALSO Strong's Concordance also verifying the meaning of G1537 ἐκ, ἐξ ek1.out of, from, by, away from that I translated Paul's Greek word.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1537&t=KJV

Ken, did you NOT make a mistake by IGNORING Thayer's true meaning of this G1537 ἐκ, ἐξ ek Greek word, or will you try to argue and justify your mistake??

And Ken,

Please don't come back and falsely accuse me of the very thing that your doing, the apostle Peter warned against those who would twist or wrest Paul's words as ye do 2 Peter 3:16 and he warned against giving ones own private IDEAS about the scriptures 2 Peter 1:20.

And the apostle Paul warned of those who would mingle their own notions or ideas and adulterate the word of Yah in 2 Corinthians 4:2 below.

Please read the main BOTTOM entry of Thayer's Lexicon below it's word for word I quote.

To δολόω/ corrupt divine truth by mingling with it wrong notions/ideas.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1389&t=KJV

It's the word of Yah that we are to test the spirits by, and not our own IDEAS or imaginations ABOUT the word of Yah.

Eliyahu is describing himself!

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu is trying to describe me as one who mingles their own ideas into the Scriptures. Actually, he really is describing himself to a tee. He is 100% in error concerning what Thayer says about G1537, and he is mingling IN his OWN ideas and interpretation. First, here is what Thayer says about this word:

G1537 ἐκ, ἐξ (ek, ex) 1.) out of, from, by, away from
    Etymology: a primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence action or motion proceeds), from, out (of place, time, or cause; literal or figurative)
    Part of Speech: prep
    AV- of (366), from (181), out of (162), by (55), on (34), with (25), misc (98); (921) (Thayer) 'G1537'
    Now if you notice, Thayer says the etymology of this Greek word is "a primary preposition denoting origin." Then Thayer further explains, "the point whence action or motion proceeds." So, when the Apostle Paul states that the free gift is (G1537) many offences, should we really be using Eliyahu's OWN ideas and interpretation, and believe Paul was saying, "the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences?" Do you see what he did? He took multiple different words that Thayer used and combined them into total and complete nonsense. Just exactly what does "the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences" mean? You see, Eliyahu will not EXPOUND or EXPLAIN what "the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences" means, he will just misinterpret the Greek, adding in his OWN false translation, and then expect us all to read his mind as to what he thinks the Scripture is saying.

Let me try to clarify this Greek word to where it is understandable. As Thayer says, the etymology of this Greek word is "a primary preposition denoting origin...the point where action or motion proceeds." So, I would like to use this word in a sentence that helps to clarify it's meaning:

The apple is FROM the tree. Or, the apple is OF the tree. Or, the apple is OUT OF the tree. Or, the apple is AWAY FROM the tree. All of these examples show the POINT where action or motion proceeds...the apple ORIGINATES (it's denoted place of origin) FROM, OF, OUT OF, or AWAY FROM the tree, just like the Free Gift ORIGINATES (the denoted place of origin), FROM, OF, OUT OF, or AWAY FROM many offences, and Eliyahu's OWN ideas and interpretation of this Greek word is totally in error. Paul was not saying that the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences (whatever that would mean), rather Paul is saying that the free gift is FROM, is OF, is OUT OF, is AWAY FROM many offences, for the free gift originates from MANY OFFENCES, and that is 100% correct.

Hopefully Eliyahu can confess to the errors of his way, and start to believe correctly. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

See all, Ken won't admit that he IGNORED Thayer's own meaning of this G1537 word.

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu is trying to describe me as one who mingles their own ideas into the Scriptures. Actually, he really is describing himself to a tee. He is 100% in error concerning what Thayer says about G1537, and he is mingling IN his OWN ideas and interpretation. First, here is what Thayer says about this word:

Now if you notice, Thayer says the etymology of this Greek word is "a primary preposition denoting origin." Then Thayer further explains, "the point whence action or motion proceeds." So, when the Apostle Paul states that the free gift is (G1537) many offences, should we really be using Eliyahu's OWN ideas and interpretation, and believe Paul was saying, "the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences?" Do you see what he did? He took multiple different words that Thayer used and combined them into total and complete nonsense. Just exactly what does "the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences" mean? You see, Eliyahu will not EXPOUND or EXPLAIN what "the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences" means, he will just misinterpret the Greek, adding in his OWN false translation, and then expect us all to read his mind as to what he thinks the Scripture is saying.

Let me try to clarify this Greek word to where it is understandable. As Thayer says, the etymology of this Greek word is "a primary preposition denoting origin...the point where action or motion proceeds." So, I would like to use this word in a sentence that helps to clarify it's meaning:

The apple is FROM the tree. Or, the apple is OF the tree. Or, the apple is OUT OF the tree. Or, the apple is AWAY FROM the tree. All of these examples show the POINT where action or motion proceeds...the apple ORIGINATES (it's denoted place of origin) FROM, OF, OUT OF, or AWAY FROM the tree, just like the Free Gift ORIGINATES (the denoted place of origin), FROM, OF, OUT OF, or AWAY FROM many offences, and Eliyahu's OWN ideas and interpretation of this Greek word is totally in error. Paul was not saying that the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences (whatever that would mean), rather Paul is saying that the free gift comes from, or originates from MANY OFFENCES, and that is 100% correct.

Hopefully Eliyahu can confess to the errors of his way, and start to believe correctly. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Then Ken must also apply his same logic to Paul's words here below speaking of Messiah that His origins is in death??

Knowing G1492 that G3754 Christ G5547 being raised G1453 from G1537 the dead G3498 dieth G599 no more; G3765 death G2288 hath G2961 G0 no more G3765 dominion over G2961 him. G846

Knowing that Christ being raised from/G1537 the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. Romans 6:9

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...=6&v=9&t=KJV#9

Now let's put Paul's own same word meaning "FROM" in this verse.

Romans 5:16 again: And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is G1537- FROM many offences UNTO justification.

Boy how Ken can twist not only Paul's words, but Thayer's words into his-Ken's own ideas, I can't help but smile at Ken's dishonesty.

Eliyahu's foolishness and insincerity...

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu keeps bringing up foolish arguments, and then he is very insincere in addressing the REAL Truth of what is being said in the Scriptures. In his latest post he tries to manipulate that Greek word (G1537), to say Yeshua's ORIGIN was FROM death, that is, if that word points to where action or motion proceeds (the origin), as Thayer says it does. He originally made this same false claim concerning Acts 3:15 where it speaks of Elohim RAISING Yeshua from (G1537) the dead, and here was my response, which he ignored:

Eliyahu has no capability to reason with sound judgment. Yeshua was RAISED from (G1537) the dead. His RESURRECTION's ORIGIN was from the dead, not that He originated FROM the dead as Eliyahu delusionally tries to suggest. Again, Elohim RAISED Yeshua FROM the dead...Yeshua's RAISING came FROM or ORIGINATED from the dead...it sure didn't originate from Heaven, did it? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    And the same answer can be given for Rom 6:9:

Rom 6:9 Knowing that Messiah being raised from (G1537) the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Rom 6:9 is saying that the ORIGIN of Yeshua's resurrection is FROM the dead (He was RAISED FROM the dead...He wasn't RAISED FROM Heaven, where He originally came FROM), and Eliyahu's false logic of trying to manipulate this verse to suggest that Yeshua's ORIGIN is from the dead, is insincere and deceptive. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. Please do not lose track of why this Greek word was used by Paul in telling us that the Free Gift is OF many offences. The origin of the Free Gift, what it PROCEEDS FROM, is FROM many offences, and that is what G1537 teaches.

Philippians 3:9 by Paul himself.

Now please keep in mind Paul's verses in HIS own context here below, and I dislike having to go this far to reprove Ken with the scriptures 2 Timothy 3:16, but it must be done it seems.

This is WHY I used the apostle Paul's own words to interpret or explain in his own context what HE means, and Paul is NOT going to contradict himself and other texts of his as Ken and Spying do.

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the [free] gift by [the] grace [of God], which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

The free gift of the righteousness of Elohim is given by or through the One Man Yah'Shua Messiah.

And even Romans 5:17 says the same in Paul's own context and words he used.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the [free] gift of [the] righteousness [of God] shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 5:16: And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences UNTO/INTO justification.

Now, let's ask the question from whom or where does righteousness originate from according to Paul Himself?

I will first re-quote this verse from Paul in the Strong's concordance so you can verify it for yourself.

Here below is Paul's answer:

And G2532 be found G2147 in G1722 him, G846 not G3361 having G2192 mine own G1699 righteousness, G1343 which G3588 is of G1537 the law, G3551 but G235 that which G3588 is through G1223 the faith G4102 of Christ, G5547 the righteousness G1343 which G3588 is of G1537/ἐκ God G2316 by G1909 faith: G4102 Philippians 3:9.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s&page=6&t=KJV

Please take note of the SAME G1537/ἐκ Greek word in this verse of Paul-
    the righteousness G1343 which G3588 is of G1537/ἐκ God G2316 by G1909 faith: G4102
    And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of and from/G1537/ἐκ God by faith:
    Righteousness originates of or from Yah Elohim, it is HIS righteousness Psalms 22:31; Psalms 111:3; Matthew 6:23; Romans 3:25; Romans 3:26, and there are no verses that says righteousness originates from sin, and such a doctrine is of devils or demons 1 Timothy 4:1 as Paul wrote.

the righteousness which is of and from/G1537=ἐκ God by faith:

Now I want Ken to tell us all, which does righteousness originate, OF Elohim, or OF sin according to the apostle Paul in all of these texts??

(2 Tim 3:13-16 KJV) But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. (14) But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; (15) And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. (16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
    One must wonder if ImAHebrew still believes and obeys this text by Paul that he gave on his website home page.

http://www.tzaddikim.org/articles/dontbf~1.html

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    One must wonder if ImAHebrew still believes and obeys this text by Paul that he gave on his website home page.

(2 Tim 3:13-16 KJV) But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. (14) But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; (15) And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. (16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
    http://www.tzaddikim.org/articles/dontbf~1.html
    Guyguy,

To be honest, Paul's Romans 5:16 verse should have been translated as below.

And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is OUT OF/G1537 many offences UNTO/INTOjustification.

The reason I say this is because Yah Messiah uses these 2 out of G575 and G1537 Greek words interchangeably in Matthew 7:4-5

Or G2228 how G4459 wilt thou say G2046 to thy G4675 brother, G80 Let G863 me pull out G1544 the mote G2595 out of G575 thine G4675 eye; G3788 and, G2532 behold, G2400 a beam G1385 is in G1722 thine own G4675 eye? G3788

Thou hypocrite, G5273 first G4412 cast out G1544 the beam G1385 out of G1537 thine own G4675 eye; G3788 and G2532 then G5119 shalt thou see clearly G1227 to cast out G1544 the mote G2595 out of G1537 thy G4675 brother's G80 eye. G3788

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...&page=23&t=KJV
    Last edited by Eliyah; 07-16-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Eliyahu has proven my point!

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu has proven my point. The Greek word G1537 that the Apostle Paul used to tell us that the free gift of righteousness is OF many offences (Rom 5:16) AND of Elohim (Phil 3:9), is USED in BOTH Scriptures:

Rom 5:16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification.

Php 3:9 And be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through faith in Messiah, the righteousness which is of Elohim by faith:

In BOTH verses Paul is speaking about the Gift of Righteousness (Grace), and both verses uses "of" G1537 to describe WHERE this righteousness proceeds or comes from. In Paul's mind, this Free Gift of Righteousness COMES FROM Elohim to us THROUGH or BY our "many offences," therefore, Paul could USE G1537 in both verses without any conflict. The KEY in grasping how this works is to understand that it is BY FAITH that this works. Now, I have on many occasions explained or expounded what exactly that FAITH is all about. But first, one must be able to grasp just exactly what Paul meant when he spoke of "righteousness." 2000 years ago, how did the Apostle Paul view "righteousness?" Here are a few Scriptures which should help you grasp how "righteousness" was viewed and understood 2000 years ago:

Rom 2:13 For not the hearers of the law [are] righteous before Elohim, but the doers of the law shall be declared righteous.

Deut 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before Yahweh our Elohim, as He hath commanded us.

Psa 119:172 My tongue shall speak of Thy word: for all Thy commandments [are] righteousness.

So, those who DO the Law, and KEEP the commandments have RIGHTEOUSNESS, according to what the Scriptures clearly say. Even Yeshua declared that OUR righteousness must EXCEED the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees:

Mt 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

And a person's righteousness will ONLY save themselves, righteousness cannot be transferred or substituted:

Eze 14:14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver [but] their own souls by their righteousness, saith Yahweh Elohim.

Eze 14:20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, [were] in it, [as] I live, saith Yahweh Elohim, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall [but] deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

So what do we have here? A Free Gift of Righteousness (that saves us), which is given to us FROM Elohim, that is OF many offences, and takes FAITH to believe in, and it is NOT transferred or substituted in any way. Well my friends, Yahweh has allowed us to FULFILL righteousness, it is His Gift He gives to us by or through our sin (many offences). He gives this righteousness to ALL as a Free Gift, because ALL have sinned, but make no mistake, this becomes OUR OWN righteousness, once we accept it BY FAITH, which is NOT according to the "works" of the Law, but rather a Spiritual DOING of the Law. We ALL, with the help of wicked men, did KILL OUR Sin Offering, thus FULFILLING the Just Requirement of the Law (OUR Righteousness), and Paul speaks of it here:

Rom 8:3-4 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, Elohim did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, to be an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,
    4 So that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled BY us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Those who WALK according to the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law, by faith, accomplish righteousness, which is freely given to them BY Elohim, THROUGH their Sacrifice of Yeshua, BY sinning (many offences). This Grace TEACHES everyone to TURN from their sin, and not continue in participation with the wicked in KILLING Yeshua. This Grace does not allow for sinners to REMAIN in their sin so that this Spiritual DOING of the Law (righteousness) can abound.

I'll close here. This is not an easy thing to grasp (especially since the demons do not want it proclaimed, and hinder it's understanding with all kinds of deception about Grace), but once you SEE it, it will grab you and totally change your life. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.