Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Hey Lucy,

Remember a while back a year or two ago that I had to sell one of my musical instruments to pay my monthly bills because someone hacked my card and got the cash?

Well, a few days ago Yah payed me back 3 fold, He made it possible for me to buy this beautiful $2.000 dollar Guitar made by Ibanez, the George Benson 30 hollow body guitar, it has ALL gold plated hardware, tuning keys, gold super 58 Custom Alinco magnet pickups, a Ebony fingerboard with both Mother of pearl and Abolone fret marker inlays, and a rosewood bridge and rosewood tailpiece.

I've played all other guitars, and this one beats them all, and it's made in Indonesia not very far from your area.

This is the guitar here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnktWJsqhZk

Thanks be to Yah Elohim.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

''calling down fire from heaven'' = good idea? or wrong spirit?

the Disciples called down ''fire from Heaven'' as did O.T. Elijah the prophet [who went up in a whirlwind].

Jesus REACTION
    JESUS REBUKED THEM for this idea and THE action that followed

New American Standard Bible
    But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of;

King James Bible
    But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Christian Standard Bible
    But he turned and rebuked them,
    WAS THIS ACTION OF ELIJAH AND THE DISCIPLES GOOD OR WRONG?
    IS MURDERING OTHERS WRONG
    we know that
    HE came to destroy the works of the devil,

Jesus replies,“I did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them”.
    “My ministry is going to be a little different as my ministry is going to be about trying to save these peopleÂ’s lives, not wipe them out”

the OT is filled with revenge, as a wrong spirit and an eye for an eye God of retaliation

Jesus actions confirmed no one was to play the revenge game any more.
    {Jesus never changes we are told]

ask
    what manner of spirit is MURDER of?
    according to Elijah the poster it is the right spirit
    the fruit of Elijah the poster and Elijah the prophet = ''to get even''
    denoting a blood thirsty mind
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=g...w=1344&bih=722

PS
    burnt by fire.
    it was a favourite torture of the RCC for''' heretics""
    Elijah the OT tortured others - would that be included in the ''works of the devil''?
    QUEMADA 2 (2).jpg
    its always good to see the fruits of DEMONIC actions.= and especially by religious psychopaths who claim ''it is good''

question
    do you feel you are a ''religious sicko'' yourself??
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-14-2019 at 01:33 AM.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

Hmm, did John The Baptist have the wrong spirit too?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the Disciples called down ''fire from Heaven'' as did O.T. Elijah the prophet [who went up in a whirlwind].

Jesus REACTION
    JESUS REBUKED THEM for this idea and THE action that followed

WAS THIS ACTION OF ELIJAH AND THE DISCIPLES GOOD OR WRONG?
    IS MURDERING OTHERS WRONG
    we know that
    HE came to destroy the works of the devil,

Jesus replies,“I did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them”.
    “My ministry is going to be a little different as my ministry is going to be about trying to save these peopleÂ’s lives, not wipe them out”

the OT is filled with revenge, as a wrong spirit and an eye for an eye God of retaliation

Jesus actions confirmed no one was to play the revenge game any more.
    {Jesus never changes we are told]

ask
    what manner of spirit is MURDER of?
    according to Elijah the poster it is the right spirit
    the fruit of Elijah the poster and Elijah the prophet = ''to get even''
    denoting a blood thirsty mind
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=g...w=1344&bih=722

PS
    burnt by fire.
    it was a favourite torture of the RCC for''' heretics""
    Elijah the OT tortured others - would that be included in the ''works of the devil''?
    QUEMADA 2 (2).jpg
    its always good to see the fruits of DEMONIC actions.= and especially by religious psychopaths who claim ''it is good''

question
    do you feel you are a ''religious sicko'' yourself??
    Lucy,

This below is what Yah Messiah said of John The Baptist when the Disciples asked Him.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias/EliYah must first come?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias/EliYah truly shall first come, and restore all things.

But I say unto you, That Elias/EliYah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist. Mathew 17:10-13.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=17&t=KJV#13

And the Angel speaking of John The Baptist too.

But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.....

And he/John shall go before him/Messiah in the spirit and power of Elias/EliYah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord/Yahweh.
    Luke 1:13-17.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Luk&c=1&t=KJV#17

And what did John say to the multitudes?

Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Luke 3:7.

Hmm, what is the wrath to come that he speaks about?

Yah Messiah speaks of it too.

He/She that believeth on/IN the Son hath everlasting life: and he/she that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God/Elohim abideth on him/her. John 3:36.

And so does the apostle Paul speak of it too.

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ/Messiah and of God/Elohim.

Let no man/or woman deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God/Elohim upon the children of disobedience.
    Ephesians 5:5-6.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...h+of+God&t=KJV

Hmm, can we get more specific?

And the kings of the earth, and the great men/women, and the rich men/women, and the chief captains, and the mighty men/women, and every bondman, and every free man/woman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb/Messiah: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Revelation 6:15-17.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+Lamb&t=KJV

Hmm, the wrath of the Lamb/Messiah what is it?

And I/John saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God/Elohim.....

And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God/Elohim, who liveth for ever and ever.
    Revelation 15:1, 7.

And I/John heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God/Elohim upon the earth. Revelation 16:1.

So Lucy, please don't tell people a lie, and that Yah Messiah the Lamb will not punish the lawless, unbelieving, and disobedient.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

bloodthirsty is the blood lusts of the devil

murdering getting even and revenge = NO
    any acts of killing revenge and murder ARE OF THE DEVIL and Jesus put a halt to this type of devilish behaviour.

you can quote corrupted verses all you want but THE MISSION OF THE SAVIOUR WAS TO SAVE AND FORGIVE '' FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY Do'' WAS THE MANTRA OF MESSIAH.

BUT all manner of weird psychopaths love cruelty and murder. its their ''trade mark''

no one can turn evil into goodness = as
    Jesus came to DESTROY these acts of THE DEVIL

IS EVIL ACTS GOOD?
    IN THE kORAN ONE BILLION PEOPLE believe is a holy book girls over 6yrs can be ''child brides'' = their god said.
    so evil paedophilia is conducted upon millions of young girls who are basically destroyed by the god given rights to their ''husband'' = god said
    evil is good .
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=m...w=1344&bih=722

no matter who calls evil good from any god = the insanity is ever present as an unsound mind,
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

murdering getting even and revenge = NO
    any acts of killing revenge and murder ARE OF THE DEVIL and Jesus put a halt to this type of devilish behaviour.

you can quote corrupted verses all you want but THE MISSION OF THE SAVIOUR WAS TO SAVE AND FORGIVE '' FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY Do'' WAS THE MANTRA OF MESSIAH.

BUT all manner of weird psychopaths love cruelty and murder. its their ''trade mark''

no one can turn evil into goodness = as
    Jesus came to DESTROY these acts of THE DEVIL

IS EVIL ACTS GOOD?
    IN THE kORAN ONE BILLION PEOPLE believe is a holy book girls over 6yrs can be ''child brides'' = their god said.
    so evil paedophilia is conducted upon millions of young girls who are basically destroyed by the god given rights to their ''husband'' = god said
    evil is good .
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=m...w=1344&bih=722

no matter who calls evil good from any god = the insanity is ever present as an unsound mind,
    Lucy, you call the law which is GOOD evil, and nowhere did Messiah ever say such a thing.

It's Jezebels like you, Joyce Meyers, and other lawless teaching teachers that will cause the Wrath of the Lamb-Messiah to fall, because ye all teach that no one should OBEY the Almighty, and that Yah Messiah will come back as a harmless lamb again which is A LIE, and ye are teaching the devil's lawless doctrines.

the devils religious psychopaths ABOUND

AND HAVE CREATED A mindset, evil is good.

hmmm
    you know that is the DOUBLE SPEAK OF 1984
    GOD SAID ''I AM GOOD BUT I CAN DO EVIL'' in the two unholy books the religious weird thrive on, RESULTING IN twisted thinking as continually shown in all religious psychopaths

JESUS OFFERED HIS KINGDOM'S ALTERNATIVES

yet
    SO FEW HEED THEM and so make excuses to remain defiled deformed and full of cruelty like the ''gods they serve''
    ''ye cannot serve two masters successfully''

exampled by
    All evil acts are opposing forgiveness and mercy.
    [noting Jesus cannot change as He is the same fruit bearing Messiah, tomorrow, as when He walked here]

ofcourse the corrupted bible can be altered by evil men, with an agenda.
    Not many are true believers in Jesus, sigh as we see on this forum,
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

AND HAVE CREATED A mindset, evil is good.

hmmm
    you know that is the DOUBLE SPEAK OF 1984
    GOD SAID ''I AM GOOD BUT I CAN DO EVIL'' in the two unholy books the religious weird thrive on, RESULTING IN twisted thinking as continually shown in all religious psychopaths

JESUS OFFERED HIS KINGDOM'S ALTERNATIVES

yet
    SO FEW HEED THEM and so make excuses to remain defiled deformed and full of cruelty like the ''gods they serve''
    ''ye cannot serve two masters successfully''

exampled by
    All evil acts opposing forgiveness and mercy.

Not many are true believers in Jesus, sigh as we see on this forum,
    Lucy, you pretend to teach in the NAME of "Jesus" but the FRUIT OF YOUR TEACHING Matthew 7:16, 20 is the LAWLESSNESS of the wicked one the devil, plain and simple for all to see.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+them+by&t=KJV

And Lucy, by your lawless teaching fruits we surely do know ye as Messiah said in the link above.

Thumbs up Eliyah:

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

This below is what Yah Messiah said of John The Baptist when the Disciples asked Him.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias/EliYah must first come?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias/EliYah truly shall first come, and restore all things.

But I say unto you, That Elias/EliYah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist. Mathew 17:10-13.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=17&t=KJV#13

And the Angel speaking of John The Baptist too.

But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.....

And he/John shall go before him/Messiah in the spirit and power of Elias/EliYah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord/Yahweh.
    Luke 1:13-17.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Luk&c=1&t=KJV#17

And what did John say to the multitudes?

Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Luke 3:7.

Hmm, what is the wrath to come that he speaks about?

Yah Messiah speaks of it too.

He/She that believeth on/IN the Son hath everlasting life: and he/she that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God/Elohim abideth on him/her. John 3:36.

And so does the apostle Paul speak of it too.

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ/Messiah and of God/Elohim.

Let no man/or woman deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God/Elohim upon the children of disobedience.
    Ephesians 5:5-6.

Hmm, can we get more specific?

And the kings of the earth, and the great men/women, and the rich men/women, and the chief captains, and the mighty men/women, and every bondman, and every free man/woman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb/Messiah: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Revelation 6:15-17.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+Lamb&t=KJV

Hmm, the wrath of the Lamb/Messiah what is it?

And I/John saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God/Elohim.....

And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God/Elohim, who liveth for ever and ever.
    Revelation 15:1, 7.

And I/John heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God/Elohim upon the earth. Revelation 16:1.

So Lucy, please don't tell people a lie, and that Yah Messiah the Lamb will not punish the lawless, unbelieving, and disobedient.
    That's about as straight as the truth can get; and John the Baptizer would surely thumbs up this posting of yours.

the evil in men = SHOWN BY revenge and get even - is from

the worship of the WRONG GOD.
    THEY MOVE IN THEIR flesh, never even considering, THE SPIRIT OF a HOLINESS LIFE.

NOTICE
    HOLINESS DOESNT harm others nor acts with cruelty to others nor tortures others as revenge and to get even
    do you see the very evil nature of those psychopaths who profess their god is good and all evil torture to others is a goodness.

what is a psychopath
    yes i know it is a long word
    but what is the CHARACTER/FRUITS OF THIS TERM p s y c h o p a t h s

Psychopathic researchers found that psychopaths often have these common traits:
    *Lack of empathy,
    *Lack of guilt,
    *lack of conscience
    *lack of remorse.
    *Shallow experiences of feelings or emotions.
    *impulsive and weak
    *self-serving behaviors with no regard for others welfare or feelings
    *associated with repeated crime and violence.
    *predatory,
    *proactive,
    *cold blooded aggression
    *callous and exploitative
    etc

DO YOU FEEL THE SAVIOUR HAD THE ABOVE CHARACTER AND FRUITS?
    IF NOT why do you worship a callous and exploitative psychopathic god?
    question
    DO YOU FEEL THE O T GOD YAHWEH AND THE GOD ALLAH OF THE MUSLIMS had these psychopathic character and fruit bearing traits written about in their ''holy book''
    question
    DO YOU FEEL YOU TOO ARE AS PSYCHOPATHIC as the gods ye serve?

ofcourse
    MESSIAH WAS NEVER TERMED A callous and exploitative PSYCHOPATH but a SAVIOUR to save the lost.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

Well Lucy,

Psychopathic researchers found that psychopathsoften have these common traits:
    *Lack of empathy,
    *Lack of guilt,
    *lack of conscience
    *lack of remorse.
    *Shallow experiences of feelings or emotions.
    *impulsive and weak
    *self-serving behaviors with no regard for others welfare or feelings
    *associated with repeated crime and violence.
    *predatory,
    *proactive,
    *cold blooded aggression
    *callous and exploitative
    You have described yourself very well above, and this has been evidenced in your past posts on LoAmmi.

so HOW was the law changed that OUTLAWED cruelty and revenge upon others?

How is the Law changed in Hebrews 7:12?
    For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

Did this OT unholy ''eye for an eye'' mentality and cruelty remain in vogue?
    NO
    for the LAW WAS CHANGED.

The Mosaic Law was changed with the advent of the New Covenant.
    THE OLD COVENANT UNDER THE REVENGE GOD stopped.

WHY SO?

Why do away with the law?
    Because it was unprofitable and weak by design.

Heb 7:18 For there is a disannulling of a foregoing commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness.
    thereby declaring that - the OT god of revenge~~ was weak and unprofitable?~
    ofcourse~~ the weak and useless law was incapable of changing hearts or saving souls.

. The New Covenant brought about a new law which is called the law of life in the spirit - aka - the enchristing of a new creature.
    where no part of the weak law is administered.
    it became a whole new ball game.

how?
    . In Christ souls find their true Sabbath rest from the heavy burden of the law.
    Jesus beckoned His hearers to come to Him and put off the useless burdens of law they were accustomed to.
    Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and Iwill give you rest.
    Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. Mat 11:30
    For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
    the few true believers understand the 2 eras and never confuse or mix the 2 together.
    warning
    beware of those religious posters with failed understandings that wish to place you backwards under the OT god of revenge, violence and cruelty

------------------------------------------
    consider this
    when you look at all the beautiful creations of Abba in this universe - is there anything weak or unprofitable made?
    NO
    so
    If a perfect Father made all His creation perfect,
    ASK?
    who then is this ''weak and unprofitable god, of the O.T.''
    and WHO GAVE all those useless laws that saved no man?

AND NOTICE
    WHEN THESE WEAK AND UNPROFITABLE LAWS WERE DISOBEYED REVENGE WAS EVERPRESENT.

any ideas?
    3295fad094900c10264d59408715d33b.jpg
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

You know a thinking person thinks on these things and wow......

JUST THINK
    * without bible idol worship
    * without church indoctrination
    and
    * DON''T ASK QUESTIONS PLEASE [as we dont really know the answers, but insist evil acts of god are considered as goodness.]

consider this
    * Moses a mass murderer
    and
    * Elijah a mass murderer - both ''''preaching''' their views, without repentance, or baptism of any type yet are ''''promoted'' to the level of ''hear us and believe''?

is it ''normal'' to heed men who kill others BY burning them alive and slaughtering men for no good reasons?

i ask
    do you visit your local jail to hear a mass murderer's views on the bible and religion in general?
    yes no maybe?

did Jesus ask us to follow religious mass murderers?
    or
    HIMSELF.

Is it holy to burnt people alive and is it holy to kill nations on a whim of a ''god'' who said ''thou shalt not kill?
    Was it ''normal'' for the RCC and its inquisition to maim and torture others ?
    WOULD YOU kill and burn someone alive who didnt agree with your view?
    if not why not? as a bible believer.

hmmm
    I OFTEN WONDER WHO EXACTLY MAKES THIS STUFF UP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SO
    how can 'the devil keep people as slaves TO DO his bidding??
    by
    creating a perception whose foundation is built upon a lie

the truth is
    Jesus said to ''SEEK AND TO FIND THE TRUTH'' for ourselves not that it was all printed in the bible.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?

Lucy the devil's messenger and mass murderer.

JUST THINK
    * without bible idol worship
    * without church indoctrination
    and
    * DON''T ASK QUESTIONS PLEASE [as we dont really know the answers, but insist evil acts of god are considered as goodness.]

consider this
    * Moses a mass murderer
    and
    * Elijah a mass murderer - both ''''preaching''' their views, without repentance, or baptism of any type yet are ''''promoted'' to the level of ''hear us and believe''?

is it ''normal'' to heed men who kill others BY burning them alive and slaughtering men for no good reasons?

i ask
    do you visit your local jail to hear a mass murderer's views on the bible and religion in general?
    yes no maybe?

did Jesus ask us to follow religious mass murderers?
    or
    HIMSELF.

Is it holy to burnt people alive and is it holy to kill nations on a whim of a ''god'' who said ''thou shalt not kill?
    Was it ''normal'' for the RCC and its inquisition to maim and torture others ?
    WOULD YOU kill and burn someone alive who didnt agree with your view?
    if not why not? as a bible believer.

hmmm
    I OFTEN WONDER WHO EXACTLY MAKES THIS STUFF UP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SO
    by

the truth is
    Jesus said to ''SEEK AND TO FIND THE TRUTH'' for ourselves not that it was all printed in the bible.
    SO
    by
    Yea Lucy you have a perception whose foundation is built upon a lie.

And why don't you show all of us on Lo-Ammi here where Moses and Elijah are called mass murderers, and where did Messiah call them mass murderers too?

And you telling others on here that they need NOT obey any law surely is a hallmark of your "father the devil" whom ye really serve, oh ye will tell others to NOT obey law, but you yourself surely will NOT break any laws of your Country, because ye know that if ye do, then you will be rotting in a jail cell for the rest of your life and the ONLY way others can even see you is through a computer screen.

Most all of man's laws are based upon the scriptural laws, and you telling others to break and ignore law makes you a mass murderer as the wicked one ye serve, and you talk about a psychopath.

And Lucy,

Jesus NEVER once told anyone to transgress the law of Elohim, He said the exact opposite.

And he/Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God/Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into [eternal] life, keep the commandments. Matthew 19:17.

but if thou wilt enter into [eternal] life, keep the commandments.
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nto+life&t=KJV

So Lucy, ye are a LIAR like ye "father the devil" John 8:44, and ONLY the devil and his tares would teach and tell others to ignore and transgress the law of Elohim, because the devil sinned or transgressed the law 1 John 3:4 from the beginning 1 John 3:8 as the apostle John wrote.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eginning&t=KJV

And ye telling others that ye have eternal life is also a LIE, because those who do not keep the commandments do NOT have eternal life.

most ''bible believers'' are ignorant, hence they DIE IN SIN,

Ignorance kills them off.

Why so?
    They try very hard to mix and match 2 systems together = an impossible task
    The weak and useless Law of murderer and unrepentant Moses, the old agreement with the Hebrews [ captive jews] cannot be kept.
    613 laws of weakness, cannot be maintained successfully as the captives cannot be set free

The good news is
    Under the New agreement IN Christ, His sayings can be kept - and so He said
    WHOEVER KEEPS MY SAYINGS SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH [physical death that is]
    john 8 v 51

Now if you look at the bible numerics on this verse the # 8 and 51 shine a light
    #8 is NEW BEGINNINGS
    #51 is deals in reference to having or experiencing a divine revelation.

So Here we FIND MESSIAH WILL GIVE HIS PEOPLE HIS DIVINE REVELATION ON HOW TO KEEP HIS SAYINGS AND NOT PERISH

Elijah Spying and Ken, [ and most indoctrinated churchians,] fail to receive the ability imparted BY HIM to keep HIS SAYINGS and not perish

They remain ''taught by their sect, and indoctrinated on age old dogmas, that KILL THEM,''

What is their problem
    They take parts of the weak and useless laws of Moses, and mix them up, with the good news, so a HYBRID BELIEF is formed and they remain captives to death and perish from ignorance.

SIN OF IGNORANCE KILLS - THE MIND IS UNSOUND
    They don't think
    They are ''programmed'' not to think for THEMSELVES but to obey THE sect or obey THEIR opinions of what JESUS said.

Jesus said to '''SEEK AFTER THE TRUTH'',
    NOT that the truth will be put in a bible - aka - a very corrupted work

JESUS, HAS few who really find HIM

THE FRUITS of Jesus and His father [ as they are as ONE] are shown via HIS MINISTRY on earth and nowhere did HE condemn anyone, but came to SET MEN FREE
    WHAT FROM?
    IGNORANCE found in the Law of Moses = the poor sad Jews were held captives to this useless and beggedly law

The system died in 70ad and NOTICE.... no high priests exists NOW not 1
    AND IMPORTANT FACT few notice, = that LEVITICAL order was fully removed therefore there can be NO ''KEEPING THE LAW'' without their high priest being alive.
    so sad to see such deceived sad people = the ignorant.

The change of law brought a CHANGE OF PRIESTHOOD.
    THE NEW PRIESTHOOD KEEPS HIS SAYINGS AND NEVER SEE DEATH = HE SAID SO.

THAT is the true facts,
    now sad people like Elijah Spying and Ken,[ the false professors] can kick and scream all they want
    - doesn't change anything at all as they have chosen [from totally ignorance ]to remain under PARTS of the law to the jews only
    [ thinking it is all so super spiritual]
    wrong

In all their religious '' huff and puff'' notice THE LAW WAS ONLY EVER ''GIVEN TO THE HEBREW SLAVES'' AND NO ONE ELSE.
    ALSO NOTICE THIS TRUTH
    THE BIBLE IS A MESSED UP CORRUPTED WORK with few diamonds of truth but lots of dung
    it has be flung together by very evil men, with an agenda - go read its history as its a book without original words.
    go read how they put the OT together.
    go read how the NT was cobbled together
    its all there as history - of corruption

ONLY MESSIAH TEACHING His people can THE TRUTH BE DISCERN
    - AND 1 TRUTH IS BIG PHARMA IS WITCHCRAFT
    - note well Spying Ken and Elijah partake of Big Pharma
    - so if they are practicing witchcraft from their ignorance ask this

WHY DIDN'T MESSIAH TELL THEM IN HIS SAYINGS,'' I AM YOUR HEALER FOR YOUR SPIRIT YOUR SOUL AND YOUR BODY''
    One of the principal activities that Jesus exercised in His Public Life was that of Healer!
    Jesus, the Healer, the Divine Physician of our lives

if they cannot get this right and remain in witchcraft - what use are they as ''teachers''?
    hmmmm
    “And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.”
    Matt. 10:1, “And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.”
    Ken goes ballistic, once the prop of Big Pharma is removed and will do anything to convince us all ''he obeys the commands and walks super spiritually with Moses.''
    rubbish
    iF JESUS CANNOT HEAL YOUR SOUL AND BODY HERE = HOW CAN HE SAVE YOU KEN?
    AS TRUE SALVATION MEANS
    TO BE RESCUED AND MADE WHOLE HERE

PS
    do some real honest homework and LOOK UP the word salvation and the truth within this word
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    why?