Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 799

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    Smile

    And Lucy,

    Jesus NEVER once told anyone to transgress the law of Elohim, He said the exact opposite.

    And he/Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God/Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into [eternal] life, keep the commandments. Matthew 19:17.



    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nto+life&t=KJV

    So Lucy, ye are a LIAR like ye "father the devil" John 8:44, and ONLY the devil and his tares would teach and tell others to ignore and transgress the law of Elohim, because the devil sinned or transgressed the law 1 John 3:4 from the beginning 1 John 3:8 as the apostle John wrote.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eginning&t=KJV

    And ye telling others that ye have eternal life is also a LIE, because those who do not keep the commandments do NOT have eternal life.

    ----------------------------------------------------------

    And Lucy, you certainly do NOT keep this saying ABOVE of Matthew 19:17 of Christ's.

    Oh, by the way, I have NOT died off yet either.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

    Jesus NEVER once told anyone to transgress the law of Elohim, He said the exact opposite.

    And he/Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God/Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into [eternal] life, keep the commandments. Matthew 19:17.



    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nto+life&t=KJV

    So Lucy, ye are a LIAR like ye "father the devil" John 8:44, and ONLY the devil and his tares would teach and tell others to ignore and transgress the law of Elohim, because the devil sinned or transgressed the law 1 John 3:4 from the beginning 1 John 3:8 as the apostle John wrote.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eginning&t=KJV

    And ye telling others that ye have eternal life is also a LIE, because those who do not keep the commandments do NOT have eternal life.

    ----------------------------------------------------------

    And Lucy, you certainly do NOT keep this saying ABOVE of Matthew 19:17 of Christ's.

    Oh, by the way, I have NOT died off yet either.

    hmmm is that DUNG?
    LETS FIND OUT
    lets do some thinking
    THE WHOLE 613 LAWS were 1 unit [including the 10 commandments] all commands of YHWH
    - all 613 laws were made as a whole
    THE CONDITION OF OBEDIENCE IS
    break one break all that was the system
    ALL has to be kept.
    now we know ALL cannot be kept.

    SO WHY would Jesus tell these captives to the law of Moses to keep the commandments aka all 613 of them, knowing no one ever could
    so none in fact could ever receive this illusive eternal life.
    why not
    the jews were held captives to the law of moses and jesus came to free them from this curse of captivity.

    Jesus HIMSELF didn't keep the sabbath on every occassion
    or did He say ''keep the sabbath'' as 1 of the 10 commandments.


    ALL HAD TO BE KEEP 613 OF THEM.
    so IF JESUS HIMSELF DIDN'T ALWAYS KEEP THE SABBATH AND DIDN'T ADVISE OTHERS TOO = THEREFORE JESUS BROKE his own advice on ''
    And he/Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God/Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into [eternal] life, keep the commandments. Matthew 19:17.
    now we see JESUS HIMSELF BROKE THE SABBATH COMMANDMENT AND DID NOT KEEP All the commandments.
    so therefore Jesus Himself has not eternal life as HE ALSO BROKE THE SABBATH command a few times

    then we can consider this
    IF JESUS didnt not recommend '' keep the sabbath'' this means 1 is missing only 612 need to be observed to keep the law to receive eternal life
    but again that cannot be as 613 laws were given.
    and not observing the sabbath was a stoning offence.
    have you witnessed a stoning Elijah... wait.. i will show you.
    capital-punishment-1598x900.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pGaMGHBFM
    it would so you good Elijah to watch cruelty in action based upon YHWH brutal laws

    The Torah prescribes death as punishment for a number of serious sins
    — among them murder, idol worship and desecrating the Sabbath — as well as several seemingly less serious ones, like serially disobeying one’s parents.


    now ELIJAH YOU YOURSELF dont keep these 613 commands either.
    do you think if you go to your church on the sabbath that is all that is needed to KEEP the law of Moses?
    really???

    how about your ''adultery''?
    suggestion
    why not get yourself sorted out first and back into the FATHER'S HOUSE as a true prodigal SON before ye give false concepts of your own views and misrepresent the GOOD NEWS
    i also realise THE INDOCTRINATION OF FALSE CONCEPTS is very difficult to break and only Jesus can IMPART HIS TRUE SAYINGS WITH UNDERSTANDING INTO HIS EKKLESIA
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-15-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    hmmm is that DUNG?
    LETS FIND OUT
    lets do some thinking
    THE WHOLE 613 LAWS were 1 unit [including the 10 commandments] all commands of YHWH
    - all 613 laws were made as a whole
    THE CONDITION OF OBEDIENCE IS
    break one break all that was the system
    ALL has to be kept.
    now we know ALL cannot be kept.

    SO WHY would Jesus tell these captives to the law of Moses to keep the commandments aka all 613 of them, knowing no one ever could
    so none in fact could ever receive this illusive eternal life.
    why not
    the jews were held captives to the law of moses and jesus came to free them from this curse of captivity.

    Jesus HIMSELF didn't keep the sabbath on every occassion
    or did He say ''keep the sabbath'' as 1 of the 10 commandments.


    ALL HAD TO BE KEEP 613 OF THEM.
    so IF JESUS HIMSELF DIDN'T ALWAYS KEEP THE SABBATH AND DIDN'T ADVISE OTHERS TOO = THEREFORE JESUS BROKE his own advice on ''


    now we see JESUS HIMSELF BROKE THE SABBATH COMMANDMENT AND DID NOT KEEP All the commandments.
    And Lucy says...

    Oh nooo... I can't keep this saying of Christ's....so I will call it my dung of man...so out it goes.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    Smile

    Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; Matthew 23:1-3.

    Then Lucy says...Oh nooo...I can't keep this saying of Christ...so I will call it another one of my dung of man verses too...so out it goes too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    Smile

    And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. Luke 16:31.

    Then Lucy says...Oh nooo... I can't keep this saying of Christ's either....so I will call it my dung of man...so out it goes...and I don't have to keep it.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    Smile

    Then Lucy says again...

    Oh well...I think that I will call any verse dung of man that don't agree with me...so out they go...so I don't have to obey them.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    Thank you elijah

    For showing us all your stupidity
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    For showing us all your stupidity
    Lucy,

    You've already shown everyone your psychopathic lawless stupidity many times over.

    PS: Lucy, that above is exactly as you think and do as an excuse to throw out the scripture verses.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    elijah is unable to reconcile himself to the fact that 613 laws cannot be kept

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    hmmm is that DUNG?
    LETS FIND OUT
    lets do some thinking
    THE WHOLE 613 LAWS were 1 unit [including the 10 commandments] all commands of YHWH
    - all 613 laws were made as a whole
    THE CONDITION OF OBEDIENCE IS
    break one break all that was the system
    ALL has to be kept.
    now we know ALL cannot be kept.

    SO WHY would Jesus tell these captives to the law of Moses to keep the commandments aka all 613 of them, knowing no one ever could
    so none in fact could ever receive this illusive eternal life.
    why not
    the jews were held captives to the law of moses and jesus came to free them from this curse of captivity.

    Jesus HIMSELF didn't keep the sabbath on every occassion
    or did He say ''keep the sabbath'' as 1 of the 10 commandments.


    ALL HAD TO BE KEEP 613 OF THEM.
    so IF JESUS HIMSELF DIDN'T ALWAYS KEEP THE SABBATH AND DIDN'T ADVISE OTHERS TOO = THEREFORE JESUS BROKE his own advice on ''


    now we see JESUS HIMSELF BROKE THE SABBATH COMMANDMENT AND DID NOT KEEP All the commandments.
    so therefore Jesus Himself has not eternal life as HE ALSO BROKE THE SABBATH command a few times

    then we can consider this
    IF JESUS didnt not recommend '' keep the sabbath'' this means 1 is missing only 612 need to be observed to keep the law to receive eternal life
    but again that cannot be as 613 laws were given.
    and not observing the sabbath was a stoning offence.
    have you witnessed a stoning Elijah... wait.. i will show you.
    capital-punishment-1598x900.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pGaMGHBFM
    it would so you good Elijah to watch cruelty in action based upon YHWH brutal laws

    The Torah prescribes death as punishment for a number of serious sins
    — among them murder, idol worship and desecrating the Sabbath — as well as several seemingly less serious ones, like serially disobeying one’s parents.


    now ELIJAH YOU YOURSELF dont keep these 613 commands either.
    do you think if you go to your church on the sabbath that is all that is needed to KEEP the law of Moses?
    really???

    how about your ''adultery''?
    suggestion
    why not get yourself sorted out first and back into the FATHER'S HOUSE as a true prodigal SON before ye give false concepts of your own views and misrepresent the GOOD NEWS
    i also realise THE INDOCTRINATION OF FALSE CONCEPTS is very difficult to break and only Jesus can IMPART HIS TRUE SAYINGS WITH UNDERSTANDING INTO HIS EKKLESIA


    so as he cannot answer the hard question behaves as a fool of satan - still made a captive to evil brutality and all manner of cruelty
    - never to really appreciate the INCREDIBLE HOLY LOVE MERCY AND COMPASSION OF IMMANUEL WHO IS REPRESENTING HIS FATHER ON EARTH.

    AGAIN look at the STORY OF THE PRODIGAL SON - this son was disobeying the law of Moses, and the crime was stoning of a disobedient son
    but not according to Jesus and the Father's reaction - the boy was shown repentance and mercy.... yet.... broken the law of YHWH

    notice here
    THE FATHER of the PRODIGAL SON = broke the LAW OF YHWH
    HAVE YOU EVER considered this
    probably not.

    IF THE FATHER OF JESUS, IS YHWH - THEN he BROKE HIS OWN LAW. [of stoning the wayward son]
    THEREFORE breaking the law of Moses [ a law breaker Himself]
    BUT
    WHAT IF O T YHWH WAS NOT JESUS FATHER?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    [notice 2 all Elijah can do is throw out 2 bit insults
    the truth is
    when you cannot answer the question you throw out insults.]
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    so as he cannot answer the hard question behaves as a fool of satan - still made a captive to evil brutality and all manner of cruelty
    - never to really appreciate the INCREDIBLE HOLY LOVE MERCY AND COMPASSION OF IMMANUEL WHO IS REPRESENTING HIS FATHER ON EARTH.

    AGAIN look at the STORY OF THE PRODIGAL SON - this son was disobeying the law of Moses, and the crime was stoning of a disobedient son
    but not according to Jesus and the Father's reaction - the boy was shown repentance and mercy.... yet.... broken the law of YHWH

    notice here
    THE FATHER of the PRODIGAL SON = broke the LAW OF YHWH
    HAVE YOU EVER considered this
    probably not.

    IF THE FATHER OF JESUS, IS YHWH - THEN THE FATHER YHWH BROKE HIS OWN LAW.[of stoning the wayward son]
    THEREFORE breaking the law
    BUT
    WHAT IF YHWH WAS NOT JESUS FATHER?

    [notice 2 all Elijah can do is throw out 2 bit insults.]
    For showing us all your stupidity
    On the contrary Lucy, that's all you will and can do is throw out 2 bit insults, and this is your MO when your shown up and disproven with the scriptures and shown the truth about yourself.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    lets look at the 3rd witness of Jesus ministry breaking the YHWH laws

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    so as he cannot answer the hard question behaves as a fool of satan - still made a captive to evil brutality and all manner of cruelty
    - never to really appreciate the INCREDIBLE HOLY LOVE MERCY AND COMPASSION OF IMMANUEL WHO IS REPRESENTING HIS FATHER ON EARTH.

    AGAIN look at the STORY OF THE PRODIGAL SON - this son was disobeying the law of Moses, and the crime was stoning of a disobedient son
    but not according to Jesus and the Father's reaction - the boy was shown repentance and mercy.... yet.... broken the law of YHWH

    notice here
    THE FATHER of the PRODIGAL SON = broke the LAW OF YHWH
    HAVE YOU EVER considered this
    probably not.

    IF THE FATHER OF JESUS, IS YHWH - THEN he BROKE HIS OWN LAW. [of stoning the wayward son]
    THEREFORE breaking the law of Moses [ a law breaker Himself]
    BUT
    WHAT IF O T YHWH WAS NOT JESUS FATHER?



    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    [notice 2 all Elijah can do is throw out 2 bit insults
    the truth is
    when you cannot answer the question you throw out insults.]
    three witnesses
    I, personally like 3 witnesses- kinda PUTS THE LID ON THE TRUTH.... SEALS IT

    #1 - JESUS failed to keep the Sabbath and failed to included the sabbath keeping in the 10 commandments.
    #2 - Jesus foundational teachings on the PRODIGAL SON - the law stated the lad was to be stoned to death - it didnt happen
    #3 - Jesus and the woman taken in ADULTERY - a stoning offense = that is excused by Ken [ in other forums posts] as not really authentic
    so we can find 3 accounts where JESUS BYPASSED THE o,t, LAW OF YHWH



    IF JESUS SAID THE JEWS WERE CAPTIVES......
    now we can ask WHY DID JESUS- [ supposed to be YHWH]-MAKE THEM CAPTIVE FOR 1500 years to weak and useless laws that failed to bring true salvation
    was JESUS NATURE/FRUITS/CHARACTER = EVER WEAK AND USELESS.?
    THEREFORE
    IF WEAK AND USELESS AND IMPERFECT LAWS THAT HELD PEOPLE PRISONERS TO THEM AND JESUS CAME TO SET MEN FREE FROM THEM - ASK WHY WOULD HE NOW SAY KEEP THEM TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

    [Go write''' oxymoron'' out 1000 times.]

    it has been proven 3 times JESUS DEBUNKED YHWH laws and showed love mercy and compassion at all times as FRUIT OF HIS VERY INNER NATURE AND ALSO THAT OF HIS FATHER.
    NB
    you see when People are MADE WISE by their TRUE MASTER TEACHER, they put the foolish false terachers like Elijah and Ken on this thread to shame as they have NO answers but smoke screens to hide their ignorance,.

    IT CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN from the weird laugh of Elijah he is full of witchcraft making him grossly abusive and appearing stupid, as is Ken, as he depends upon things of this world for his health and welfare. PLUS delights to make cruelty and evil a GOODNESS - none of these characteristics are divine

    the finale
    elijah post
    then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying,
    The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
    All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; Matthew 23:1-3.
    look at this verse carefully and then BECOME WISE to your salvation.
    because
    didn't Jesus say THESE RELIGIOUS LEADERS father was the devil [yhwh]
    Hmmmm
    making them devil worshipers

    why are we to follow devil worshipping?




    what appears to have happened is, ancient evil ''''teachers'' have corrupted the true word of Messiah by them ''''adding'' their views to the gospel making people remain CAPTIVE to ignorance
    THE DEVIL WAS CUNNING
    also
    there are NO original words written by Jesus.
    all we have is many copies of many copies.
    HE IS OUR TEACHER FOR 2019 ad and His sayings are to help His people overcome the difficulties of our times.
    we hear
    we keep
    we never see physical death
    amen
    HE SAID
    SO what is really wrong with religious people like Elijah = idol worshipping they make the bible an idol.
    Jesus is NOT their Lord and Saviour, their bible is.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-15-2019 at 06:59 PM.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    lets us SEE the corruption of verse staring you in the face,

    elijah brought it too our attention.
    the finale
    elijah post


    Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying,
    ''The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
    All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; ''

    Matthew 23:1-3.
    why would HE SAY THIS, when HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVE FREE WITH THE NEW COVENANT PREACHING THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN GOOD NEWS.
    WHY WOULD jESUS PREACH 2 systems
    when one was to be supeceeded
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    opening up this false concept like a pandora's box..... watch

    here
    the finale
    Elijah's post above


    Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying,
    ''The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
    All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; ''

    Matthew 23:1-3.
    why so, when Messiah told us '' their father was the devil''
    John 8:44

    44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.
    He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him.
    When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
    yet Jesus said All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; ''

    really really really?????

    Do you think MESSIAH HAD A LAPSE OF DIVINE WISDOM
    or
    Was this instruction, added too, by liars, to cause the captives to remain in law of Moses captivity?
    hmmm
    What say ye?

    Next
    The turning point for the captivity to the Law of Moses to end was when John the B came by
    Math 11 v 13
    For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John (KJV, Matthew 11:13)
    It looks like the phrase "until John" marks a special watermark here as if either there would be no more prophesies after John or at least their nature would be different from John the Baptist's time on.
    WHY?
    Jesus IS NOW preaching TO THE MASSES ON THE KINGDOM OF GOD. [is within you]
    Luke (16:16):
    The Law and the Prophets were until John: since that time the Kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
    THE FORMAL ANNOUNCING CAME TO TERMINATE THE peoples CAPTIVITY TO THE LAW OF MOSES = Math 11 v 13 and Luke 16 v 16
    hello oh foolish, religious zealots.
    why don't you do serious study under Messiah, rather than making the bible an idol.

    JESUS was never going to preach the law of Moses, had to be observed, when even Peter in Acts 15, got up and said '' it was a burden to hard to bear''

    lets now read ACTS 15 V 6.....
    lets LOOK at the WISDOM HERE AND TOTALLY ELIMINATE and EXPOSE THE FALSE teaching of Spying WITH Ken the brother and Elijah and his 2 sox puppets.
    READY??

    Peter stood up and said to them,
    “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
    DID YOU SEE PETER WAS CHOSEN AS THE VOICE TO THE GENTILES. [ NOT SAUL the self made 13th apostle who renamed himself Paul]
    how do you equate this false teachers ? THAT PETER WAS THE PREACHER TO THE GENTILES
    Hmmmm
    next
    8 And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us,
    so the GENTILES ALSO RECEIVED THE DIVINE SPIRIT.
    Next
    9 and made no distinction between us and them,
    why not?
    having cleansed their hearts by faith.
    wow really so the hearts were all cleansed by faith not by being captive to the Law of Moses = false teachers note well your apostacy
    next
    10 Now, therefore why are you putting God to the test by placing a yoke on the neck of the disciples that neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear?
    important truths
    spying ken elijah and the 2 sox puppets are very false teachers and actually PUTTING ABBA [OUR FATHER] TO THE TEST.... NOTE WELL their gross apostacy

    next
    11 But we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will.”
    not by ''keeping any 613 laws of the captive jewish peoples.

    now you can see why evil abounds in church cycles
    as evil is cunning and uses people's ignorance on divine revelations to kill them off @ 2000 each 12 mins according to stats

    dead religious men never receive the Messiah's divine wisdom to rightly divided THE TRUTH out from corrupt scriptures
    jesus will never place his people backwards under a superceded law.
    NEVER
    THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO DO THIS = ARE PUTTING OUR FATHER TO THE TEST.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    so we can find 3 witnesses that GO AGAINST THE LAW OF MOSES in Messiah teaching

    so lets find out why Peter in acts 15 said
    ARE PUTTING OUR FATHER TO THE TEST. and also the YOKE OF OUR FATHER'S TOO HARD TO BEAR.
    THESE 2 FACTS OFCOURSE RELATING TO THE 613 COMMANDS OF YHWH

    the GOOD NEWS IS
    THE ''NEW'' GOD was the holy spirit. aka THE DIVINE PRO-ACTIVE VERB installed into Jesus even in the womb of Mary = the christ power point.
    the divine engine of POWER.
    the most important thing that Jesus gave to the world was the Truth.
    THE TRUTH WAS NOT in THE WORLD prior to Messiah advent.
    Christ means "anointed" and anointed is a verb.
    remember this as most religious zealots think it is HIS 2ND NAME
    Jesus is the "pattern Son."
    It is imperative that we understand what it was that Jesus was "patterning" for us.
    Christ is a verb.
    Jesus is a noun.
    '' Christ'' expresses the act OF A DIVINE POWER POINT

    the key to unlock the divine verb is this

    "Nevertheless, not My will but Thy will be done."
    He surrendered His will to that of His Father.
    **That process ONLY WILL produce the anointing**

    He patterned a dominion of the spirit in His flesh producing another dimension where there is a king and a kingdom.
    In this new type of dimension supernatural acts manifest because we are no longer bound by the physical laws of this limited,carnal manifestation called VANITY


    BY ENTERING INTO THIS NEW COVENANT DIMENSION, CHRIST APPEARS, SO THAT THE YOKE OF THIS NEW DIMENSION IS EASY [math 11 v 28 29 30]

    the truth as told by Peter Acts 15
    under the law of Moses the YOKE WAS TOO HARD TO BEAR,
    PETER acts 15
    IN CONTEXT PETER WAS REFERRING TO THE LAW OF MOSES.
    Peter's response was:
    "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?"
    (Acts 15:10).
    WATCH OUT FOR THE RELIGIOUS ''MANY'' WHO DO SOME UGLY FANCY FOOTWORK around this verse - take care!!!!!
    the YOKE WAS THE BONDAGE OF THE LAW OF MOSES THAT HELD THE PEOPLE CAPTIVES TOO IT.

    REMEMBER jesus always wished to set the captives to the law = FREE.
    We have great cause to bless OUR FATHER that we have heard the gospel.
    May we have that faith which the great Searcher of hearts approves, and attests by the seal of the Holy Spirit.

    THE WARNING IS
    Jas 2:10
    For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is become guilty of all.
    Substantial obedience was not sufficient but perfect obedience required.
    The weight of the law's requirements prompted Peter's response in Acts 15.

    Those who are in Christ are fitted for a new yoke, the Law of Christ.
    One that does not burden but provides relief and rest
    (Matt 11:29).


    Then our hearts and consciences will be purified from the guilt of sin, and we shall be freed from the burdens some try to lay upon the disciples
    THE TRUTH
    Jesus simply came to show us the resurrection and how it is done in the spirit.
    Jesus came into to the world as a Light of Truth.
    He preached the Gospel, healed the sick and raised the dead.
    Jesus is our model of Perfect Man.
    As we follow those sayings of Jesus, we too are translated as Enoch into Eternal Life.[john 8 v 51]
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-16-2019 at 02:31 AM.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    The 2 bit throwing insults Lucy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    three witnesses
    I, personally like 3 witnesses- kinda PUTS THE LID ON THE TRUTH.... SEALS IT

    #1- JESUS failed to keep the Sabbath and failed to included the sabbath keeping in the 10 commandments.
    #2 - Jesus foundational teachings on the PRODIGAL SON - the law stated the lad was to be stoned to death - it didnt happen.
    #3 - Jesus and the woman taken in ADULTERY - a stoning offense = that is excused by Ken [ in other forums posts] as not really authentic
    so we can find 3 accounts where JESUS BYPASSED THE o,t, LAW OF YHWH



    IF JESUS SAID THE JEWS WERE CAPTIVES......
    now we can ask WHY DID JESUS- [ supposed to be YHWH]-MAKE THEM CAPTIVE FOR 1500 years to weak and useless laws that failed to bring true salvation
    was JESUS NATURE/FRUITS/CHARACTER = EVER WEAK AND USELESS.?
    THEREFORE
    IF WEAK AND USELESS AND IMPERFECT LAWS THAT HELD PEOPLE PRISONERS TO THEM AND JESUS CAME TO SET MEN FREE FROM THEM - ASK WHY WOULD HE NOW SAY KEEP THEM TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

    [Go write''' oxymoron'' out 1000 times.]

    it has been proven 3 times JESUS DEBUNKED YHWH laws and showed love mercy and compassion at all times as FRUIT OF HIS VERY INNER NATURE AND ALSO THAT OF HIS FATHER.
    NB
    you see when People are MADE WISE by their TRUE MASTER TEACHER, they put the foolish false terachers like Elijah and Ken on this thread to shame as they have NO answers but smoke screens to hide their ignorance,.

    IT CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN from the weird laugh of Elijah he is full of witchcraft making him grossly abusive and appearing stupid, as is Ken, as he depends upon things of this world for his health and welfare. PLUS delights to make cruelty and evil a GOODNESS - none of these characteristics are divine

    the finale
    elijah post


    look at this verse carefully and then BECOME WISE to your salvation.
    because
    didn't Jesus say THESE RELIGIOUS LEADERS father was the devil [yhwh]
    Hmmmm
    making them devil worshipers

    why are we to follow devil worshipping?




    what appears to have happened is, ancient evil ''''teachers'' have corrupted the true word of Messiah by them ''''adding'' their views to the gospel making people remain CAPTIVE to ignorance
    THE DEVIL WAS CUNNING
    also
    there are NO original words written by Jesus.
    all we have is many copies of many copies.
    HE IS OUR TEACHER FOR 2019 ad and His sayings are to help His people overcome the difficulties of our times.
    we hear
    we keep
    we never see physical death
    amen
    HE SAID
    SO what is really wrong with religious people like Elijah = idol worshipping they make the bible an idol.
    Jesus is NOT their Lord and Saviour, their bible is.
    Lucy,

    #1- JESUS failed to keep the Sabbath and failed to included the sabbath keeping in the 10 commandments.
    Really? Jesus never failed to keep the Sabbath day either as you say.

    #1. And he/Jesus came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. Luke 4:16.

    And Messiah did NOT have to mention the Sabbath command in the ten commandments, because everyone already knows that the Sabbath Day is the 4th commandment of the ten commandments anyway, how silly of you.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+custom&t=KJV

    #2 - Jesus foundational teachings on the PRODIGAL SON - the law stated the lad was to be stoned to death - it didnt happen
    And where does it say in Luke 15 that the son was to be stoned to death? It does NOT, and this you are MAKING UP out of your own mind.

    #2. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. Luke 15:21.

    And the son REPENTED of sinning as Yah Messiah said, Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God/Elohim over one sinner that repenteth. Luke 15:10.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Luk&c=15&t=KJV#18

    #3 - Jesus and the woman taken in ADULTERY - a stoning offense = that is excused by Ken [ in other forums posts] as not really authentic
    #3. This incident with the woman being accused of adultery was NOT a legal and lawful assembly either, and Yah Messiah knew it, and the woman's husband was NOT there to accuse her either of the act, and that's WHY Yah Messiah said this below to the woman:

    And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. John 8:11.

    He told her, go, and SIN/or transgress the law NO MORE.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=8&t=KJV#4

    And Lucy, according to the apostle John sin is the transgression of the law 1John3:4, and you thinking and promoting that Yah Messiah BROKE Elohim the Father's divine law, is saying that Messiah sinned, and John also wrote this too.

    And ye know that he/Jesus was manifested to take away our sins; and in him/Jesus is no sin. 1 John 3:5.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+no+sin&t=KJV

    [Go write''' oxymoron'' out 1000 times.]
    Your the one throwing out 2 bit insults to both Ken and myself, shame on ye Lucy.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •