Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 799

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

  1. #466
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    here


    why so, when Messiah told us '' their father was the devil''

    yet Jesus said All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; ''

    really really really?????

    Do you think MESSIAH HAD A LAPSE OF DIVINE WISDOM
    or
    Was this instruction, added too, by liars, to cause the captives to remain in law of Moses captivity?
    hmmm
    What say ye?

    Next
    The turning point for the captivity to the Law of Moses to end was when John the B came by
    Math 11 v 13


    It looks like the phrase "until John" marks a special watermark here as if either there would be no more prophesies after John or at least their nature would be different from John the Baptist's time on.
    WHY?
    Jesus IS NOW preaching TO THE MASSES ON THE KINGDOM OF GOD. [is within you]

    THE FORMAL ANNOUNCING CAME TO TERMINATE THE peoples CAPTIVITY TO THE LAW OF MOSES = Math 11 v 13 and Luke 16 v 16
    hello oh foolish, religious zealots.
    why don't you do serious study under Messiah, rather than making the bible an idol.

    JESUS was never going to preach the law of Moses, had to be observed, when even Peter in Acts 15, got up and said '' it was a burden to hard to bear''

    lets now read ACTS 15 V 6.....
    lets LOOK at the WISDOM HERE AND TOTALLY ELIMINATE and EXPOSE THE FALSE teaching of Spying WITH Ken the brother and Elijah and his 2 sox puppets.
    READY??



    not by ''keeping any 613 laws of the captive jewish peoples.

    now you can see why evil abounds in church cycles
    as evil is cunning and uses people's ignorance on divine revelations to kill them off @ 2000 each 12 mins according to stats

    dead religious men never receive the Messiah's divine wisdom to rightly divided THE TRUTH out from corrupt scriptures
    jesus will never place his people backwards under a superceded law.
    NEVER
    THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO DO THIS = ARE PUTTING OUR FATHER TO THE TEST.
    And Lucy,

    I've NEVER wrote nor said that THE LAW saves us, as that is NOT its purpose, the LAW merely identifies the SIN in ones life, and ONLY through and by Yah Messiah's grace are we justified away from our past sins.

    So please STOP trying to accuse me of something that I do NOT even believe nor teach.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  2. #467
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    This below is exactly WHAT Yah Messiah SAVES us from.

    And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people /separate away from their sins. Matthew 1:21.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eir+sins&t=KJV

    He shall save His people or separate them away from their SINS or transgressions of the law.

    Yah Messiah does not save us from the LAW itself that identifies our sin as you and traditional Christianity teach and believe.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  3. #468
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    so as he cannot answer the hard question behaves as a fool of satan - still made a captive to evil brutality and all manner of cruelty
    - never to really appreciate the INCREDIBLE HOLY LOVE MERCY AND COMPASSION OF IMMANUEL WHO IS REPRESENTING HIS FATHER ON EARTH.

    AGAIN look at the STORY OF THE PRODIGAL SON - this son was disobeying the law of Moses, and the crime was stoning of a disobedient son
    but not according to Jesus and the Father's reaction - the boy was shown repentance and mercy.... yet.... broken the law of YHWH

    notice here
    THE FATHER of the PRODIGAL SON = broke the LAW OF YHWH
    HAVE YOU EVER considered this
    probably not.

    IF THE FATHER OF JESUS, IS YHWH - THEN he BROKE HIS OWN LAW. [of stoning the wayward son]
    THEREFORE breaking the law of Moses [ a law breaker Himself]
    BUT
    WHAT IF O T YHWH WAS NOT JESUS FATHER?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    [notice 2 all Elijah can do is throw out 2 bit insults
    the truth is
    when you cannot answer the question you throw out insults.]
    And Lucy,

    We can know for certain that YHWH was Jesus's Father, because Jesus re-quoted sooo many scriptural verses that Moses, David, and the other O.T. Prophets wrote down themselves using this NAME.

    Example 1. Moses wrote: Hear, O Israel: The LORD/YHWH our God/Elohim is one LORD/YHWH: Deuteronomy 6:4.

    Example 1. Jesus said: And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord/YHWH our God/Elohim is one Lord/YHWH: Mark 12:29.

    See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+Lord&t=KJV

    Example 2. David wrote:[[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD/YHWH said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. Psalms 11:1.

    Example 2. Jesus said:And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD/YHWH said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, Till I make thine enemies thy footstool. Luke 20:42-43.

    And see these other witnesses that recorded Jesus saying this too here below:

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+my+Lord&t=KJV

    I can go on and on showing where Jesus re-quoted the same verses in the O.T. scriptures, and that He did acknowledge the NAME of YHWH= YAHUWAH.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #469
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    three witnesses
    I, personally like 3 witnesses- kinda PUTS THE LID ON THE TRUTH.... SEALS IT

    #1 - JESUS failed to keep the Sabbath and failed to included the sabbath keeping in the 10 commandments.
    #2 - Jesus foundational teachings on the PRODIGAL SON - the law stated the lad was to be stoned to death - it didnt happen
    #3 - Jesus and the woman taken in ADULTERY - a stoning offense = that is excused by Ken [ in other forums posts] as not really authentic
    so we can find 3 accounts where JESUS BYPASSED THE o,t, LAW OF YHWH



    IF JESUS SAID THE JEWS WERE CAPTIVES......
    now we can ask WHY DID JESUS- [ supposed to be YHWH]-MAKE THEM CAPTIVE FOR 1500 years to weak and useless laws that failed to bring true salvation
    was JESUS NATURE/FRUITS/CHARACTER = EVER WEAK AND USELESS.?
    THEREFORE
    IF WEAK AND USELESS AND IMPERFECT LAWS THAT HELD PEOPLE PRISONERS TO THEM AND JESUS CAME TO SET MEN FREE FROM THEM - ASK WHY WOULD HE NOW SAY KEEP THEM TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

    [Go write''' oxymoron'' out 1000 times.]

    it has been proven 3 times JESUS DEBUNKED YHWH laws and showed love mercy and compassion at all times as FRUIT OF HIS VERY INNER NATURE AND ALSO THAT OF HIS FATHER.
    NB
    you see when People are MADE WISE by their TRUE MASTER TEACHER, they put the foolish false terachers like Elijah and Ken on this thread to shame as they have NO answers but smoke screens to hide their ignorance,.

    IT CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN from the weird laugh of Elijah he is full of witchcraft making him grossly abusive and appearing stupid, as is Ken, as he depends upon things of this world for his health and welfare. PLUS delights to make cruelty and evil a GOODNESS - none of these characteristics are divine

    the finale
    elijah post


    look at this verse carefully and then BECOME WISE to your salvation.
    because
    didn't Jesus say THESE RELIGIOUS LEADERS father was the devil [yhwh]
    Hmmmm
    making them devil worshipers

    why are we to follow devil worshipping?




    what appears to have happened is, ancient evil ''''teachers'' have corrupted the true word of Messiah by them ''''adding'' their views to the gospel making people remain CAPTIVE to ignorance
    THE DEVIL WAS CUNNING
    also
    there are NO original words written by Jesus.
    all we have is many copies of many copies.
    HE IS OUR TEACHER FOR 2019 ad and His sayings are to help His people overcome the difficulties of our times.
    we hear
    we keep
    we never see physical death
    amen
    HE SAID
    SO what is really wrong with religious people like Elijah = idol worshipping they make the bible an idol.
    Jesus is NOT their Lord and Saviour, their bible is.
    Also Lucy,

    didn't Jesus say THESE RELIGIOUS LEADERS father was the devil [yhwh]
    Hmmmm
    making them devil worshipers
    why are we to follow devil worshipping?
    Here BELOW is exactly what Jesus said:

    Jesus said unto them, If God/YHWH Elohim were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God/YHWH Elohim; neither came I of myself, but he/YHWH Elohim sent me. John 8:42.

    Jesus is plainly saying that YHWH Elohim is NOT their Father in this verse above.

    Then Jesus does plainly say who their "father" really was below, which is the devil.

    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44.

    And Jesus also asked them: Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. John 8:43.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=8&t=KJV#42

    And Lucy, ye are exactly like those Pharisees, because ye too DO NOT UNDERSTAND nor can you hear or listen to Jesus words either. And you TWIST or WREST Christ's words into your own leavening ideas.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #470
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    BY THEIR '''FRUITS''' YE SHALL know them

    the '''fruits''''' reveal the nature and character of the ministry

    John 14 v 8
    Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
    in bible numerics
    #14 - means deliverance
    # 8 = new beginning into a new life

    did Jesus come to SET THE CAPTIVE FREE?
    WOULD THIS MEAN - DELIVERANCE INTO A NEW LIFE
    yes / no/ maybe?


    Jesus reply was as follows. - THE FRUIT REVEALED.

    Jesus answered:
    “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time?
    Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father.
    ASK
    would this include Jesus coming to save the lost , CALLED the captive - bearing a DIVINE MINISTRY of mercy love and compassion FOR ALL MEN?
    yes /no/ maybe?

    How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
    10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in Me?
    ASK
    Is the fruit ministry of Abba IN Jesus?
    yes /no/ maybe?

    The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority.
    Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing His work.
    ASK
    what work is The Father [ABBA] doing through Messiah
    = is it a ministry to SET THE CAPTIVE FREE
    yes/ no/ maybe?

    or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
    or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
    or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
    or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
    or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
    the fruit of Jesus FATHER WAS WITHIN THE WORKS AND MINISTRY OF MESSIAH

    SO NOW compare the fruit of the O T YHWH?

    WOULD YOU say the god yah was doing the SAME EXACT MINISTRY OF ABBA THE FATHER WAS DOING THROUGH JESUS ?
    THE HONEST DISCIPLE WILL SAY no
    WHY?
    BECAUSE THE MINISTRY OF YAH WAS JUDGMENTAL, WITHOUT MERCY NOR COMPASSION and only ministered to the carnal flesh and no man could receive salvation from YHWH 613 laws.

    so now if we are saved and living within a NEW LIFE as free men
    = why are there verses in the bible seemingly portraying YAH as Jesus or His father
    = remembering 1 small very overlooked truth
    MESSIAH AND HIS FATHER NEVER CHANGE
    WHAT THEY WERE YESTERDAY TODAY AND TOMORROW is the same FRUITS as the Ministry seen in the saviour = their character.

    THE verses Elijah quoted, have been added too the unholy bible by ancient men so it appears Yah is the father - the object of these altered verses or added verses has 1 object in mind
    to place you back, UNDER EVIL GOD SO GROSS, SO YOU REMAIN A CAPTIVE and receive all the woes that comes from ignorance.


    btw
    Messiah's NO 1 teaching always BEGINS with learning to be a FRUIT INSPECTOR
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  6. #471
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Really, or is this world or age the devil's kingdom?

    Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36.

    Jesus answered,
    My kingdom is not of this world:
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+kingdom&t=KJV

    Well now, since Lucy THINKS that the kingdom of god is now, then her "god" must be the devil, and she is confused in thinking that the devil is Christ, and too as Paul wrote the devil is the little "god" of this world or age 2 Cor.4:4.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...is+world&t=KJV

    And maybe Lucy can tell us WHEN she saw Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the Kingdom Luke 13:28?

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...m+of+God&t=KJV

    ----------------------------------------------------
    And maybe Lucy can tell us WHEN she saw Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the Kingdom Luke 13:28?

    Now Lucy, since I answered all of your questions, please give me a direct answer to this question above.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  7. #472
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    the devil is a defeated foe

    yes he still has victims like Elijah Ken and Spying, as they remain under some parts of the law of Moses
    they cannot help but be victims - captives to the sin of ignorance.

    The Son of God came to undo the work of the devil.
    The crucifixion of the Saviour, which looked like a mighty victory for Satan, turned out to be a great triumph for the divines, because it was on the cross that Jesus took your sins and my sins.
    how?
    God laid our sins on our Saviour, so that when our Lord bowed His head and said, “It is finished,” He was referring to the plan of redemption and salvation.

    result is
    we are to resist the devil.
    If we resist him, Scripture says, he will flee from us.

    Elijah cannot do this so remains a confused victim


    hmmmm
    if you remain A VICTIM, you also contain '' a VICTIM'S MENTALITY'' AS A LOSER
    THE ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE to others would come out from a mind of a loser
    now a victim, cannot ever dwell in the realm of John 10 v 10 - namely have received the divine life of kingdom abundance.

    if ye think more on this topic of ''victims'' - it is a noticeable fact they ARE THE IGNORANT who die as a VICTIM OF SIN.

    WHY DID THEY DIE IN SIN AS A VICTIM when Messiah came to eradicate the works of the devil
    is there an explanation
    yes
    THEY DIDN'T LOVE THE TRUTH

    SO when religious people have the fruits in their sad lives as victims of satan, i am not interested in their opinions and confused religious rhetoric
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  8. #473
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    Smile Why did you not answer the question above Lucy?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    yes he still has victims like Elijah Ken and Spying, as they remain under some parts of the law of Moses
    they cannot help but be victims - captives to the sin of ignorance.

    The Son of God came to undo the work of the devil.
    The crucifixion of the Saviour, which looked like a mighty victory for Satan, turned out to be a great triumph for the divines, because it was on the cross that Jesus took your sins and my sins.
    how?
    God laid our sins on our Saviour, so that when our Lord bowed His head and said, “It is finished,” He was referring to the plan of redemption and salvation.

    result is
    we are to resist the devil.
    If we resist him, Scripture says, he will flee from us.

    Elijah cannot do this so remains a confused victim


    hmmmm
    if you remain A VICTIM, you also contain '' a VICTIM'S MENTALITY'' AS A LOSER
    THE ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE to others would come out from a mind of a loser
    now a victim, cannot ever dwell in the realm of John 10 v 10 - namely have received the divine life of kingdom abundance.

    if ye think more on this topic of ''victims'' - it is a noticeable fact they ARE THE IGNORANT who die as a VICTIM OF SIN.

    WHY DID THEY DIE IN SIN AS A VICTIM when Messiah came to eradicate the works of the devil
    is there an explanation
    yes
    THEY DIDN'T LOVE THE TRUTH

    SO when religious people have the fruits in their sad lives as victims of satan, i am not interested in their opinions and confused religious rhetoric
    Well Lucy, you sure are CONNED, and FUSED, and ye quote John 10V10 as it refers to you.

    The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

    And that's exactly as ye do.

    Why did you not answer the question above Lucy?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #474
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    ASK ~~~~does a victim of satan try to deceive others.? ~~~~lets see.

    Elijah posted this deception on post #468


    Example 1. Moses wrote: Hear, O Israel: The LORD/YHWH our God/Elohim is one LORD/YHWH: Deuteronomy 6:4.

    Example 1. Jesus said: And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord/YHWH our God/Elohim is one Lord/YHWH: Mark 12:29.
    infact a different name was used in the N.T. according to the records.
    the names of the gods used was not ELOHIM YHWH Elijah added this deception

    the NT Words uses were the Lord
    g2962

    kyrios
    the NT words used were God = theos
    Kyrios and Theos
    not LORD YHWH OR GOD ELOHIM AS ELIJAH HAS ADDED to deceive.
    it would be very easy to post YHWH in the NT if that was the truth
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    so what is the real problem here?
    can we find out?
    we have to seek to find out the truth
    why so
    because the fruit as a ministry of YHWH was never the same fruits as ABBA AND HIS SON IMMANUEL
    ========================================================================



    Elijah also asked me to answer this?
    And maybe Lucy can tell us WHEN she saw Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the Kingdom
    Luke 13:28?

    here is my answer
    how can I meet them Elijah when you PREACH ''''SOUL''''' SLEEP?
    hey
    worked yourself into a corner with that stupid ? Elijah

    ask
    where was the PRODIGAL son
    when he entered HIS FATHER'S house and received the gift of salvation?

    and Jesus said
    THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU

    sheez Elijah
    you don't think that proves you are a verse quoter without ANY true understanding - no wonder you will die [perish] from sinning ignorance
    so sad this ''lack of knowledge'' sin
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  10. #475
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Elijah posted this deception on post #468




    infact a different name was used in the N.T. according to the records.
    the names of the gods used was not ELOHIM YHWH Elijah added this deception

    the NT Words uses were the Lord
    g2962

    kyrios
    the NT words used were God = theos
    Kyrios and Theos
    not LORD YHWH OR GOD ELOHIM AS ELIJAH HAS ADDED to deceive.
    it would be very easy to post YHWH in the NT if that was the truth
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    so what is the real problem here?
    can we find out?
    we have to seek to find out the truth
    why so
    because the fruit as a ministry of YHWH was never the same fruits as ABBA AND HIS SON IMMANUEL
    ========================================================================



    Elijah also asked me to answer have I met Abraham Jacob and Issac in the kingdom

    Luke 13:28?
    here is my answer
    how can I meet them Elijah when you PREACH ''''SOUL''''' SLEEP?
    worked yourself into a corner with that stupid ? hey
    Lucy,

    The word "LORD" is also used in the old testament scriptures too, but we know that is not the Father's name either.

    See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=LORD&t=KJV

    Well Lucy, since you claim that the Kingdom of God is already here now, I wanted to know when and where you saw Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, but since your now saying that you haven't seen them, then we KNOW the Kingdom of God is NOT now either.

    PS: I never got caught in a corner, but you sure have.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #476
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    no elijah

    the KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU.
    IF YOU ARE ALIVE, HERE BORN AGAIN FROM INCORRUPTIBLE SEED ===== HIS KINGDOM IS WITHIN YOU

    understand,
    well No i guess not.

    HIS KINGDOM OF LOVE JOY AND PEACE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITHIN.... NOW... AND TODAY

    AS FOR THE ANCIENTS.... THEY ARE DEAD FROM SIN,.
    THEY RECEIVED their wages and died from ''lack of knowledge''


    THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE SIN = KILLS
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  12. #477
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,400
    Oh, BTW Lucy,

    The word Kurios in the Greek is in reference to YHWH in the Hebrew texts.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  13. #478
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    that is only your opinion elijah

    formed from church /bible indoctrinations.... yet..... good Christian scholars of the Bible, including the top Protestant and Catholic scholars of America, will tell you that the Bible is full of lies, even if they refuse to use the term.
    here is the truth:
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

  14. #479
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,126

    Thumbs up Let's Take A Good Hard Look At Ourselves!

    Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to the both of you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    It is extremely difficult to really take a good, hard look at oneself, is it not?

    First of all, I am forced to commend EliYah for his rather measured and thoughtful reply to Lucy above (post #438 on page 30 of this thread). I actually agree with Guyguy's assessment of that post, and I do respect, EliYah, the manner of your attempted interaction with Lucy in that post. I cannot commend Lucy in her all out war against you EliYah that is filled with name calling and outright innuendo against those who would speak the truth to her as they themselves know it from the Word; yet, ultimately your conversations together seems to me to degrade into very little display of the fruit of the spirit.

    According to the Apostle Paul, these are the fruit of the spirit:

    Galatians 5:22-23
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

    Additionally, Paul teaches right here concerning the fruit of the spirit:

    Ephesians 5:8-10
    8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in YAHWEH: walk as children of light:
    9 For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;
    10 Proving what is acceptable unto YAHWEH.

    Please allow me to make this perfectly clear. The Law of Moses is light, and it is good. The Law can be fulfilled in two ways:
    • In a physical sense, that is, by works of the Law.
    • And in a spiritual sense, that is, the firm acceptance that the Law must be fulfilled by the very FAITH of Messiah Yahushua.
    Now, what exactly does that mean?

    What this means is that neither Lucy or EliYah have any idea of how the Law of Moses is spiritually fulfilled. It is very clear from the Law that no one can offer any sacrifice unless they have gone through the process of purification (see Numbers 19). Of course, the process of purification requires a number of water baptisms. There is absolutely no way that you can offer a Passover Lamb in either a physical or spiritual sense without entering and completing the process of purification, that is, Numbers 19, and the water baptisms required in the Law of Purification. If you deny the process of Purification, you are on the outside of the Law without a chance to fulfill the Law. Both of you are outside of the Law, You both for various reasons will physically die in your sins because you cannot explain the spiritual fulfillment of the Law which gives you LIFE NOW. If you have no knowledge of Purification or belief in it, then you will die in your sins, and the sin of both of you is as I continually do tell you is Sabbath Breaking.

    Thanking you in advance for no doubt your continued justification of your LIFE, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  15. #480
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,785

    How would you really know spying

    When your life is full of strife bad feelings to most relatives
    Plus corrupted ideas given to you by herbert armstrong and his befunct church
    Everything you touch you destroy including the truth of the gospel
    The fruits of your fatherhood are pitiful
    You insist we believe a satanic god and 613 laws termed weak and useless

    Frankly not many saints are really interested in your sad life and evil belief that has brought misery to your life
    You throw stones when your own windows are smashed
    Fruits
    Wicked men leading very wicked lives the product of serving a wicked god ( by their fruits ye shall know them )
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •