Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Lucy's words to you.

And Spying,

I will quote Lucy's words of truth about you here:
    lack of true judgement.
    I guess this is why some of your family refuse your counsels and take no notice of your irresponsible advice
    the fruit
    lets consider your judgement ''sitting on the throne'' to judge nations?????
    you would allow murderers to go free, and playwriters sentenced to death by stoning, as you exhibit your unsound mind on these forums
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Spying,

This is the last time that I will back track to look IN MY POSTS where you have to SNEAK in and write your nonsense, I will IGNORE them from now on, because IF you can't post in your own posts to us, it's not worth reading you.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

A Recap of my conversation with guyguy.

Shalom Everyone, contrary to Eliyahu's delusion, guyguy has not understood nor explained The Righteousness of Yah and HOW it is imputed, all guyguy has done is quote a few Scriptures and expects everyone to grasp the meaning of them. Here are the Scriptures he has mentioned:

Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of Elohim revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Rom 3:21-22 21 But now the righteousness of Elohim without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
    22 Even the righteousness of Elohim [which is] by faith of Messiah Yeshua unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Rom 4:22-23 22 And therefore it was imputed to him (Abraham) for righteousness.
    23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;

Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed Elohim, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was
    called the Friend of Elohim.

Oh, and Eliyahu ADDED this verse:

2Cor 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of Elohim in him.

So, what these two have told us is that they do not believe as traditional christianity does, nor the 119 Ministries, who teach that Yeshua perfectly kept the Law in their stead and His righteousness is substituted or imputed to those who accept that Yeshua died on the cross INSTEAD of them. Both Eliyahu and guyguy believe they "might be made the righteousness of Elohim" as THEY spiritually DO the Law, which is imputed to them to do. Hopefully I have explained or expounded their explanation properly, as they have remained silent with an explanation.

Now, it appears that the "ball" is in their court to explain to us just exactly WHAT IS the Righteousness of Yah, and HOW it is imputed to us. And then to also explain or give us an example of THEIR "fulfilling the spiritual righteousness of the law."

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, contrary to Eliyahu's delusion, guyguy has not understood nor explained The Righteousness of Yah and HOW it is imputed, all guyguy has done is quote a few Scriptures and expects everyone to grasp the meaning of them. Here are the Scriptures he has mentioned:

Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of Elohim revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Rom 3:21-22 21 But now the righteousness of Elohim without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
    22 Even the righteousness of Elohim [which is] by faith of Messiah Yeshua unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed Elohim, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was
    called the Friend of Elohim.

Oh, and Eliyahu ADDED this verse:

2Cor 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of Elohim in him.

So, what these two have told us is that they do not believe as traditional christianity does, nor the 119 Ministries, who teach that Yeshua perfectly kept the Law in their stead and His righteousness is substituted or imputed to those who accept that Yeshua died on the cross INSTEAD of them. Both Eliyahu and guyguy believe they "might be made the righteousness of Elohim" as THEY spiritually DO the Law, which is imputed to them to do. Hopefully I have explained or expounded their explanation properly, as they have remained silent with an explanation.

Now, it appears that the "ball" is in their court to explain to us just exactly WHAT IS the Righteousness of Yah, and HOW it is imputed to us. And then to also explain or give us an example of THEIR "fulfilling the spiritual righteousness of the law."

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken the ignorer snourer,

Ken, why did you PURPOSELY LEAVE OUT verse 24 by Paul??

Now, I'm going to quote the entirety of Paul including verse 24 and 25 with my explaintation in the very verses.

Romans 4:22-25 And therefore it/his faith was imputed to him/Abraham for righteousness.

Now it was not written for his/Abraham's sake alone, that it was imputed to him/Abraham;
    But for us/All of His believers/or faithful also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe/have faith on him/Yah Elohim that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

Who/Messiah was delivered for our offences/or sins, and was raised again/a resurrection for our/His believers or faithful's justification.
    Now Ken, you must believe and THINK that thee apostle Paul was dumb and stupid and that he never explained himself very well, because you are always reinterpreting Paul's words and WREST or twist them into your own beliefs.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=22&t=KJV#22

Purposely leave out?

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    ImAHebrew: Yes the righteousness of God read Paul in Romans 1:17, Romans 3:21-22, and yes his righteousness is imparted or imputed as Paul wrote about Abraham and us in Romans 4:22-23, and James in James 2:23.
    Shalom guyguy, I had quoted these verses which you had selected in your above post, and Eliyahu is challenging as to why verse 24 of Romans 4 was not included with verses 22-23. For some reason he thinks I did "PURPOSELY LEAVE OUT" verse 24, so maybe you can answer him on that, and let him know why YOU left it out. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. Also, your 119 Ministries buddies read Romans 4:22-25 and THEIR faith in Yah is that Yeshua kept the Law perfectly for them in their stead and when they believe Yah raised Yeshua from the dead, Yeshua's perfect keeping of the Law is transferred or IMPUTED to them so that they have His righteousness. Now, you and Eliyahu seem to believe that Elohim raised Yeshua from the dead and that somehow, someway righteousness is imputed to you, but you are silent about explaining it? At least traditional christianity and your buddies at 119 Ministries will state it is Yeshua's perfect DOING of the Law that is the imputed righteousness you receive, yet, they are as delusional as you two are in not grasping HOW we ALL have placed Yeshua UPON the Cross BY and THROUGH our sin/iniquities, and this BECOMES a Spiritual Fulfillment (DOING) of the Law as a FREE Gift from Elohim, The Free Gift of Righteousness. This is HOW Paul was TEACHING, period!
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Shalom guyguy, I had quoted these verses which you had selected in your above post, and Eliyahu is challenging as to why verse 24 of Romans 4 was not included with verses 22-23. For some reason he thinks I did "PURPOSELY LEAVE OUT" verse 24, so maybe you can answer him on that, and let him know why YOU left it out. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. Also, your 119 Ministries buddies read Romans 4:22-25 and THEIR faith in Yah is that Yeshua kept the Law perfectly for them in their stead and when they believe Yah raised Yeshua from the dead, Yeshua's perfect keeping of the Law is transferred or IMPUTED to them so that they have His righteousness. Now, you and Eliyahu seem to believe that Elohim raised Yeshua from the dead and that somehow, someway righteousness is imputed to you, but you are silent about explaining it? At least traditional christianity and your buddies at 119 Ministries will state it is Yeshua's perfect DOING of the Law that is the imputed righteousness you receive, yet, they are as delusional as you two are in not grasping HOW we ALL have placed Yeshua UPON the Cross BY and THROUGH our sin/iniquities, and this BECOMES a Spiritual Fulfillment (DOING) of the Law as a FREE Gift from Elohim, The Free Gift of Righteousness. This is HOW Paul was TEACHING, period!
    Ken,

And WHY won't you show us all where Paul himself wrote in his letters, that he says we ALL have placed Yeshua UPON the Cross ? Instead of wresting and reinterpreting Paul's words into your own delusional belief.

Like Spying reinterpreting Paul's words to mean that, sin is the source of grace, but Paul never wrote any such thing.

PS: Paul does a very good job of explaining it himself for us, and his words have more weight than yours.

Eliyahu's LACK of understanding!

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu will NOT admit that sinning puts Yeshua UPON the Cross, but the WRITER of Hebrews states unequivocally that deliberate sin RE-CRUCIFIES Yeshua ANEW, and places Him to OPEN shame. All have SINNED, and ALL have CRUCIFIED their sin offering, YET, it takes FAITH to believe and accept this. Something that Eliyahu is lacking in. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu will NOT admit that sinning puts Yeshua UPON the Cross, but the WRITER of Hebrews states unequivocally that deliberate sin RE-CRUCIFIES Yeshua ANEW, and places Him to OPEN shame. All have SINNED, and ALL have CRUCIFIED their sin offering, YET, it takes FAITH to believe and accept this. Something that Eliyahu is lacking in. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    No Ken,

Messiah gave His life of Himself on our behalf THE FIRST TIME, and IF a someone falls away to repentance again, THEN and ONLY then do they re-crucify A SECOND TIME HIM to open shame.

And Ken,

I don't really want YOUR UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures and of Paul's writings, I want Paul and the scriptural writers own understanding.

Blindness!

Shalom Everyone, do you "see" how "blind" Eliyahu is concerning HIS crucifying of Yeshua? Eliyahu will be someone who will stand before Yeshua and say, "I didn't pierce you, it was some Roman soldier, or if you really want the truth, YOU pierced YOURSELF as YOU put YOURSELF up on that Cross." Do you see Eliyahu's blindness? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom Everyone, do you "see" how "blind" Eliyahu is concerning HIS crucifying of Yeshua? Eliyahu will be someone who will stand before Yeshua and say, "I didn't pierce you, it was some Roman soldier, or if you really want the truth, YOU pierced YOURSELF as YOU put YOURSELF up on that Cross." Do you see Eliyahu's blindness? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

There is no one else talking to you here, and WHO is Everyone, you must be ghost talking?

PS: When I stand in front of Messiah I will be able to say that I believed Him and John in John 10:11, 17-18, and that I gladly repented and accepted His offering sacrifice Hebrews 9:26.

Smile

And Ken,

I thought that ye were ignoring me? Another lie from ye? Looks like yours and Spying's SIN-agogue has made ye a habitual liar=sinner.

Exclamation Our Words Have Consequences!

Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You indeed think too highly of yourself in that you imagine in your heart that no one besides ImAHebrew and yourself have been talking on and following this thread.

I have "A bit of revelation for ye": You have a very limited time to apologize to ImAHebrew for calling him a liar. Without a sincere apology, you will again be banned from this forum as you seem to desire. Why would anyone like yourself work in a sincere and respectful manner to maintain membership in "Spying's SIN-agogue" when you have rather clearly expressed this about our understanding:

"I don't really want YOUR UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures and of Paul's writings, I want Paul and the scriptural writers own understanding."

So, not only must you apologize, but you must now also explain why you and others who support you should not be banned from this forum since you seek no understanding from us.

It is my intention to go back through your posts and make pertinent comments within them. Accordingly, when you and others are banned, I will mercifully allow you the continued ability to read the pages of this forum unless of course you no longer desire the privilege and ability to do so.

In HIS Name, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You indeed think too highly of yourself in that you imagine in your heart that no one besides ImAHebrew and yourself have been talking on and following this thread.

I have "A bit of revelation for ye": You have a very limited time to apologize to ImAHebrew for calling him a liar. Without a sincere apology, you will again be banned from this forum as you seem to desire. Why would anyone like yourself work in a sincere and respectful manner to maintain membership in "Spying's SIN-agogue" when you have rather clearly expressed this about our understanding:

"I don't really want YOUR UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures and of Paul's writings, I want Paul and the scriptural writers own understanding."

So, not only must you apologize, but you must now also explain why you and others who support you should not be banned from this forum since you seek no understanding from us.

It is my intention to go back through your posts and make pertinent comments within them. Accordingly, when you and others are banned, I will mercifully allow you the continued ability to read the pages of this forum unless of course you no longer desire the privilege and ability to do so.

In HIS Name, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I can't speak for others who post on here, and it was NOT I who first coined the phrase sinagogue.

See here below in this quote:
    I just discovered that Saint Peter, a.k.a. "Satan" is the pastor of the sheep at his sinagogue.
    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ight=sinagogue

Also, I was asking Ken a question and correcting him as the LAW requires us to do, and I did it in joke, and I will apologize if he will do the same to me for calling me blind, or is someone who is blind not also a liar?

Here is the Law:
    Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
    Leviticus 19:17.

And I did it in a joke, IF Ken is NOT talking to me, then he should NOT have used my NAME, and clearly in his post he was talking to me and ABOUT me, and I don't see Ken on here complaining, it's only YOU Spying who is complaining all the time and creating RULES that EVERYONE else must OBEY except you and Ken.

And again, you allow your GIFT giving pet to fabricate slander on everyone else and you NEVER correct her and put a stop to it, and then you expect us to overlook it without an apology from her, and it looks as if you are wanting to carry out your GIFT giving pet's request to BAN all of us on here because we disagree with your interpretations.

And what is the point of ignoring someone and then talk about them, and not cooperate in any discussion in answering each other's questions? And what is this forum about anymore except following YOU as being the king and dictator, and the truth of the scriptures is ignored.

And I will apologize if Ken kindly asks me to do so, and it seems all this forum is about anymore is fabricated slander on others, and when a scriptural question is asked of any of you it is ignored.

This below in the forum link is only ONE example:
    And Ken, what do you think Messiah means in Matthew 7:6?
    Ken's reply but no answer:
    Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, like I already told you, I am not answering any more of your questions until you start to “expound” or “explain” what the Scriptures are saying or what they mean. As far as your teachings are concerned, dogs are dogs, pigs are pigs, and the things trampled under their feet (paws and split hooves) are just “literal” things (no PRIVATE interpretations). Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ight=synagogue

Mat 7:6 : Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
    And I will EXPLAIN what Messiah meant by this statement.

Yah Messiah meant to NOT cast the truth of the HOLY SCRIPTURE to dogs and pigs( unbelievers of the scriptures that DON'T want it)Rev.22:15, and it's beginning to look as if it's not wanted on here any longer, only your pet doctrines and you don't want them challenged or corrected by the scriptures.