Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

We have to come OUT OF and AWAY FROM our sins or offenses, there is NO ifs, ands, or buts about it, and this is taught throughout the scriptures, and I don't think that a demon will tell others this.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Good again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

Paul meant that the free gift of Yah's righteousness that we receive is by us coming OUT OF our offences UNTO or INTO His Yah's righteousness/justification.
    Shalom Eliyahu, what a hard day for a 68 year old carpenter. 98 degrees where I was working on putting up a fence, and I am whooped. Anyway, again, it was good to get an explanation for what you think Paul meant that the free gift of Yah's righteousness that we receive is by us coming OUT OF our offences UNTO or INTO His Yah's righteousness/justification. Would you consider this to be a revelation that only was given to you, or do you know of anyone else that has explained it like you have? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

I stand by my original translation of Romans 5:16 above and here is WHY.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, what a hard day for a 68 year old carpenter. 98 degrees where I was working on putting up a fence, and I am whooped. Anyway, again, it was good to get an explanation for what you think Paul meant that the free gift of Yah's righteousness that we receive is by us coming OUT OF our offences UNTO or INTO His Yah's righteousness/justification. Would you consider this to be a revelation that only was given to you, or do you know of anyone else that has explained it like you have? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, yea its been very hot here too, and I can relate to that, it seems the older we get the less tolerant we are to high temperatures, and I was not meaning that my statement was a revelation either, so I will CLARIFY my statement just a bit, and you will SEE WHY I translated Paul's Romans 5:16 verse as I did originally.

And since you are a carpenter then you should be able to SEE and relate to this example given below in Matthew 7:4-5 when Yah Messiah said this, and used these 2 Greek apo ἀπό/G575/ Strong's G1537 - ek ἐκ preposition words interchangeably.

If you've ever had a SPLINTER from a piece of wood in your hand it can get painful, and a SPLINTER in your eye is even worse, I know, because BOTH has happened to me, and I'm about certain that its happened to you too.

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of/Strong's G575 - apo ἀπό/SEPARATE AWAY FROM thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of/G1537/ek ἐκ-AWAY FROM thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of/G1537/AWAY FROM-ek ἐκ thy brother's eye.

Question 1.: Now I want to ask you, did Yah Messiah mean that the splinter of wood originates from the man or from a piece of wood and which?

Another example of these 2 Greek preposition words being used interchangeably is in Acts 3:23, 26.

And it's very clear from reading Matthew 1:21 and Acts 3:26 that uses this G575/ preposition Greek word that Yah Messiah came to out of/Strong's G575 - apo ἀπό/SEPARATE US AWAY FROM/ ek ἐκ our sins, and the apostle Paul means pretty much the same in Romans 5:16.

Another preposition that Paul used is this Strong's G1519 - eis εἰς/INTO/UNTO Greek word in Romans 5:16.

but G1161 the free gift G5486 is G1537/ OUT AWAY FROM many G4183 offences G3900 unto G1519/ eis εἰς INTO/UNTO justification. G1345

Paul Plainly tells us in Romans 5:15, But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the [free] gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

And this Romans 5:15 verse agrees with and says the same as Paul's Philippians 3:9 verse, and that the free gift of the righteousness of Elohim is given to us through Yah Messiah Who is also Elohim, or Paul contradicts himself in the same breath, and I do not believe he did do you?

Question 2.: Ken, do you now agree with this, and IF not then please show us the word "origin" in Paul's Romans 5:16 text or in the scriptures period?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Also Ken,

To whom is the LAST PART of Romans 5:18 referring to?

even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Also Ken,

To whom is the LAST PART of Romans 5:18 referring to?

even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
    Ken,

I will give you a hint by inserting Paul's words from Romans 5:verse 15 of Romans into Paul's Romans 5:verse 18.

even so by the righteousness of one (man Jesus Christ) the free gift (of righteousness) came upon all men unto justification of life.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ree+gift&t=KJV

Do you agree?

Another hot day.

Shalom Eliyahu, another hot day, but I made it through it. Ok, I'm surprised you do not claim that what you have presented concerning how you believe Paul's meaning of G1537...Yah's free gift of righteousness is by us coming "out of" our many offences, is not a "revelation." I did a quick search, and I couldn't find any commentators, or translations agreeing with how you have rendered it. Now, don't let that discourage you, because many of the "revelations" we have been given are not agreed with by commentators or translators. So if what you have presented is TRUTH, and no one else has understood it before YOU were given your insight into it, then I would say you have had a "revelation." If it is the TRUTH, and it has been revealed to you, then it must be BY the Spirit of Elohim that the revelation came, but if it is NOT the TRUTH, then the "revelation" has come from a different spirit, that is not the Spirit of Elohim. I guess time will tell.

One thing that I did recognize in looking at all the various translations and commentaries is another variation that you have presented previously.

Romans 5:16: And not as it was by one (Adam) that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one (Adam) to condemnation, but the free gift is of (away from, or out of) many offences unto (our)justification.

You have understood that the "judgment" was by one (Adam), and most commentators and translations show it was by just ONE sin or transgression that brought the condemnation. So would we be able to assume that this would be another "revelation," that is not understood by most, if you are correct? Don't get me wrong, these verses are extremely difficult to translate and put together, and I do believe the commentators and translators are lost in trying to understand Paul here.

Anyway, I do want to get into your latest post a little better, but please let me know if you think the translators and commentators are wrong about the "one" sin/transgression, instead of your "one" (Adam). Oh, and they do agree that the first part of the verse, about the ONE that sinned, is referring to Adam, but then they disagree about the judgment was by one (Adam), as they believe it was by ONE sin or transgression to condemnation. So IF you are correct, then you most definitely have been give a "revelation" from the Holy Spirit, but if you are not correct, your "revelation" is from another source.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Shalom Eliyahu, another hot day, but I made it through it. Ok, I'm surprised you do not claim that what you have presented concerning how you believe Paul's meaning of G1537...Yah's free gift of righteousness is by us coming "out of" our many offences, is not a "revelation." I did a quick search, and I couldn't find any commentators, or translations agreeing with how you have rendered it. Now, don't let that discourage you, because many of the "revelations" we have been given are not agreed with by commentators or translators. So if what you have presented is TRUTH, and no one else has understood it before YOU were given your insight into it, then I would say you have had a "revelation." If it is the TRUTH, and it has been revealed to you, then it must be BY the Spirit of Elohim that the revelation came, but if it is NOT the TRUTH, then the "revelation" has come from a different spirit, that is not the Spirit of Elohim. I guess time will tell.

One thing that I did recognize in looking at all the various translations and commentaries is another variation that you have presented previously.

Romans 5:16: And not as it was by one (Adam) that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one (Adam) to condemnation, but the free gift is of (away from, or out of) many offences unto (our)justification.

You have understood that the "judgment" was by one (Adam), and most commentators and translations show it was by just ONE sin or transgression that brought the condemnation. So would we be able to assume that this would be another "revelation," that is not understood by most, if you are correct? Don't get me wrong, these verses are extremely difficult to translate and put together, and I do believe the commentators and translators are lost in trying to understand Paul here.

Anyway, I do want to get into your latest post a little better, but please let me know if you think the translators and commentators are wrong about the "one" sin/transgression, instead of your "one" (Adam). Oh, and they do agree that the first part of the verse, about the ONE that sinned, is referring to Adam, but then they disagree about the judgment was by one (Adam), as they believe it was by ONE sin or transgression to condemnation. So IF you are correct, then you most definitely have been give a "revelation" from the Holy Spirit, but if you are not correct, your "revelation" is from another source.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, yea its been in the 90s here today too.

I don't really study the common-taters because about all they do is give their own ideas ABOUT a text of scripture, I get my revelations from Yah and His written word, and I allow the scriptural writers to interpret or explain themselves in their own words, because I really want the FIRST WITNESS own understanding, and in this way it is they who are revealing a truth.

Yes, I maintain that Paul is speaking of Adam in the first part of Romans 5:16, and he is speaking of Adam in the first part of verse 15, and he is speaking of Adam in the first part of Romans 5:18.

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one(Adam) many be dead,

Because Paul is comparing the first Adam to the Second Adam which is Messiah, and Adam gave us sin and death through his sin, and Messiah gives us justification/righteousness and eternal life.

Correct!

Ken, yea its been in the 90s here today too.

I don't really study the common-taters because about all they do is give their own ideas ABOUT a text of scripture, I get my revelations from Yah and His written word, and I allow the scriptural writers to interpret or explain themselves in their own words, because I really want the FIRST WITNESS own understanding, and in this way it is they who are revealing a truth.
    Shalom Eliyahu, to be sure, you are correct about how the commentators are in error on many things, but sometimes I do like to quote from them just to prove how somethings are "traditionally" believed.

You are also correct about using the writers OWN words to help with understanding what they are saying. Take for instance where Paul, after he had stated the judgment was by "one" to condemnation, in the next verse he explains it a little more:

Rom 5:17 For if by one manís offence death reigned by one;

It was not by one man's MANY offences that death reigned, but by ONE. So I would think that in verse 16, Paul is speaking about just ONE offence that brought condemnation, in contrast to MANY offences unto justification. Yes?

Now, here is where I think you may have a little problem with LOOKING at Paul's OWN words to HELP in translating what he meant. Look at all of verse 16 with the Strong's numbers:

Romans 5:16 And 2532 not 3756 as 5613 [it was] by 1223 one 1520 that sinned, 264 [so is] the gift: 3588, 1434, 3303 for 1063 the judgment 3588, 2917 [was] by 1537 one 1520 to 1519 condemnation, 2631 but 1161 the free gift 3588, 5486 [is] of 1537 many 4183 offences 3900 unto 1519 justification.1345

Do you notice how Paul uses 1537 and 1519 TWICE in this verse? How do you render what Paul meant for the FIRST uses of those TWO Greek words? Do you think Paul had DIFFERENT meanings of 1537 and 1519 in the same verse? Your thoughts on this would be appreciated here Eliyahu. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

100% agreed.

Yes, I maintain that Paul is speaking of Adam in the first part of Romans 5:16, and he is speaking of Adam in the first part of verse 15, and he is speaking of Adam in the first part of Romans 5:18.

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one(Adam) many be dead,

Because Paul is comparing the first Adam to the Second Adam which is Messiah, and Adam gave us sin and death through his sin, and Messiah gives us justification/righteousness and eternal life.
    Shalom Eliyahu, yes, I agree 100%, in the FIRST part of Roms 5:16, Paul is referring to Adam, but in the MIDDLE of the verse, I don't agree, I feel he is referring to just ONE offence that brought condemnation. I think that the first part of V17 validates that, like I said in my last post. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

First answer this.

Ken,

I will give you a hint by inserting Paul's words from Romans 5:verse 15 of Romans into Paul's Romans 5:verse 18.

even so by the righteousness of one (man Jesus Christ) the free gift (of righteousness) came upon all men unto justification of life.

Do you agree?

Most definitely!

Ken,

Do you agree?
    Shalom Eliyahu, most definitely! Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Ken, please don't FORGET the questions asked of you in my first post today too, I've given you a lot to chew on, and I would advise you to check the scriptures, and not the common-taters.

Shalom Eliyahu, most definitely! Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    even so by the righteousness of one (man Jesus Christ)
    So righteousness is of the one Man Yah'Shua Messiah, and not from sin.

Ok

Ken, please don't FORGET the questions asked of you in my first post today too, I've given you a lot to chew on, and I would advise you to check the scriptures, and not the common-taters.
    Shalom Eliyahu, OK, and please don't forget to explain or translate both occurrences of 1537 and 1519 that Paul used in Romans 5:16. Your translation of those TWO Greek words will help me answer your other questions. Goodnight, and Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.