Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Even another examply by Paul.

From who or what is grace given to us?

Let Paul himself tell you in Romans 15:15:
    Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God,
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

You are right.

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, you are right, we have been trying to convince you for years about the Grace of Elohim, and for some reason you keep criticizing what you think we are saying. Take for instance your criticism of saying we do not believe that it is Yah who gives us this Free Gift of Righteousness. We have repeatedly told you over and over again that this Free Gift of Righteousness is a Gift FROM Yah (His Grace), and we wouldn't have received this Gift if it wasn't for Yeshua submitting Himself (His Righteous Act) to be killed by us, OF or BY (1537) our sin (many offences). It's sort of like how Yahweh told the Children of Israel that with an "outstretched" arm, He brought them forth out of Egypt (Deut 26:8), and you can SEE that it was Yahweh that brought them forth, but the MECHANICS of HOW He brought them forth (the SOURCE or ORIGIN of their delivery) was with the outstretched arm. In the same way, Yah gives us the Free Gift of Righteousness, but the MECHANICS of HOW He accomplishes this, is BY or OF (1537) our "many offences," causing Yeshua to have His ARM outstretched on the Cross. So you really don't have to try to explain to us that it is Yah who gives us the Free Gift of Righteousness, as that is something we believe. What you need to clarify for us is the MECHANICS of HOW He gives us this Free Gift. Now, you did tell us that it was BY our coming OUT OF or AWAY FROM our "many offences," that we RECEIVE Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness, but is it HIS Righteousness or OUR Righteousness that is the Free Gift? Please explain that if you can. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, you are right, we have been trying to convince you for years about the Grace of Elohim, and for some reason you keep criticizing what you think we are saying. Take for instance your criticism of saying we do not believe that it is Yah who gives us this Free Gift of Righteousness. We have repeatedly told you over and over again that this Free Gift of Righteousness is a Gift FROM Yah (His Grace), and we wouldn't have received this Gift if it wasn't for Yeshua submitting Himself (His Righteous Act) to be killed by us, OF or BY (1537) our sin (many offences). It's sort of like how Yahweh told the Children of Israel that with an "outstretched" arm, He brought them forth out of Egypt (Deut 26:8), and you can SEE that it was Yahweh that brought them forth, but the MECHANICS of HOW He brought them forth (the SOURCE or ORIGIN of their delivery) was with the outstretched arm. In the same way, Yah gives us the Free Gift of Righteousness, but the MECHANICS of HOW He accomplishes this, is BY or OF (1537) our "many offences," causing Yeshua to have His ARM outstretched on the Cross. So you really don't have to try to explain to us that it is Yah who gives us the Free Gift of Righteousness, as that is something we believe. What you need to clarify for us is the MECHANICS of HOW He gives us this Free Gift. Now, you did tell us that it was BY our coming OUT OF or AWAY FROM our "many offences," that we RECEIVE Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness, but is it HIS Righteousness or OUR Righteousness that is the Free Gift? Please explain that if you can. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

I don't really mean to sound like I'm criticizing you personally, I'm merely using Paul's own words and thoughts to correct 2 Timothy 3:16 you according to his own words and meaning, and you impose your "own words and ideas" into Paul's words as shown below.

Paul says this TWICE in 2 verses: Romans 5:15 first part
    But G235 not G3756 as G5613 the offence, G3900 so G3779 also G2532/in turn [not as] the free gift. G5486
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+offence&t=KJV

Romans 5:16 first part:
    And G2532 not G3756 as G5613 it was by G1223/THROUGH one G1520 that sinned, G264 so is [not] the gift: G1434
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...t+sinned&t=KJV

And you TWIST or WREST as the apostle Peter warned against in 2 Peter 3:16 Paul's words "not as the free gift" and make Paul say THAT IT IS AS THE FREE GIFT in his verses.

Please show me YOUR word our in this verse that you added INTO Paul's words?
    our
    And I will answer your question in another post.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Ken, you asked me:
    Now, you did tell us that it was BY our coming OUT OF or AWAY FROM our "many offences," that we RECEIVE Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness, but is it HIS Righteousness or OUR Righteousness that is the Free Gift? Please explain that if you can.
    Here below is my explanation and answer, and it's the same as BOTH the apostle Peter and Paul's own explanation and answer.

It's NOT our righteousness, it is HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, see the many scriptures below from the B.L.B. Strong's, I'm not going to re-quote them all again.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eousness&t=KJV

And here is BOTH Peter and Paul's, 2 witnesses explanation, and so is mine.

Paul in Philippians 3:9:
    And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of/FROM the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of/FROM God/Elohim by faith:
    Peter in 2 Peter 1:1:
    Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...f+Christ&t=KJV

All of these GIFTS comes to us by, through Yah Messiah, and from Elohim, and NOT by or through our sins.

We have repeatedly told you over and over again that this Free Gift of Righteousness is a Gift FROM Yah (His Grace), and we wouldn't have received this Gift if it wasn't for Yeshua submitting Himself (His Righteous Act) to be killed by us, OF or BY (1537) our sin (many offences).
    Ken,

Please tell us, who really delivered Messiah up to be sacrificed for us according to the scriptures itself?

Luke 24:7

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

Please tell us, who really delivered Messiah up to be sacrificed for us according to the scriptures itself?
    Shalom Eliyahu, according to the Scriptures itself:

Lk 24:7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.

Hey, I have had a long day, and I do plan on responding to your other posts, but I saw this one at the end and felt I could answer it before I retire. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of My Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

It is not my desire to get into a discussion with you right now, You have your hands full in your discussion with ImAHebrew. Whenever I post on Matthew 7:4-5, then you can proceed in a discussion with me. Until then, confine your remarks to ImAHebrew on this thread.

Thanking you in advance for your compliance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    It looks like both you and ImAHebrew have your hands full with Eliyah.

Latuwr: Guyguy, this is now the second time that you have posted to this thread without giving me an answer to the question that I posted to EliYah and Company which includes you right here in my post #169 on page 12 of this thread:

"Your repeated request asking of us for New Testament evidence that we ourselves killed Messiah Yahushua is backwards. First of all, you should focus upon what the Old Testament Scriptures have to say, and, in total, see what they require and do allow.

Accordingly, before you make anymore posts on this forum, I demand that you and/or your company (Guyguy and Peach) explain in your next posts why YAHWEH ELOHIM would command animal sacrifices and bread offerings in the Law saying that these sacrifices and offerings were a pleasing odor or sweet savour to HIM, and then contradict or oppose HIMSELF through the Prophets which follow Moses plainly declaring through them that HE does not delight in sacrifice or offering. Why did YAHWEH ELOHIM thus oppose HIMSELF?

If you or Guyguy or Peach should make a post which does not address the above question or any part of a post on any other thread which does not address directly the above question, such posts will be immediately deleted when I see them.
    "

EliYah did give me an answer, but you have not bothered to do so as of yet. So, either give me an answer on this thread or remain quiet on this forum. Thanks, Latuwr

Good Morning.

Ken,

I don't really mean to sound like I'm criticizing you personally, I'm merely using Paul's own words and thoughts to correct 2 Timothy 3:16 you according to his own words and meaning, and you impose your "own words and ideas" into Paul's words as shown below.

Paul says this TWICE in 2 verses: Romans 5:15 first part

But G235 not G3756 as G5613 the offence, G3900 so G3779 also G2532/in turn [not as] the free gift. G5486
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+offence&t=KJV

Romans 5:16 first part:

And G2532 not G3756 as G5613 it was by G1223/THROUGH one G1520 that sinned, G264 so is [not] the gift: G1434
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...t+sinned&t=KJV

And you TWIST or WREST as the apostle Peter warned against in 2 Peter 3:16 Paul's words "not as the free gift" and make Paul say THAT IT IS AS THE FREE GIFT in his verses.

Please show me YOUR word our in this verse that you added INTO Paul's words?

And I will answer your question in another post.
    Shalom Eliyahu, good morning! Here's the thing, you challenge us all the time as to where and why we "add" a word, and then accuse us of TWISTING and WRESTING the Scriptures. You have suggested that it was not OUR "many offences" that Paul was speaking about in Rom 5:16, by saying we have twisted and wrested Paul's words. So, in your humble opinion, whose "many offences" do you think Paul was speaking about, if it wasn't OUR "many offences?"

Now, addressing YOU imposing YOUR "own words and ideas" into Paul's words, just exactly why did you add the word [not] into Rom 5:15 and 16? Can you explain what you think Paul was trying to say with YOUR additional word [not] added in? I know you explained this:

So you "think" you understand what we are saying? Well please, explain to us WHY Paul left out the word [not] in what he wrote? Cause he never wrote, "not as the free gift," that's something you have conjured up in YOUR own mind. Here are Paul's words without YOU adding anything to them, and you will notice, he never ADDED in the word [not] as your bias has done:

Rom 5:15-16 15 But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of Elohim, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Messiah Yeshua, hath abounded unto many.
    16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification.

Eliyahu, why didn't you just go ahead and add the word [not] to the latter part of v16 and say, "but the free gift [is NOT] of many offences." Wouldn't that make YOUR doctrine so much less confusing? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. May I suggest to you Eliyahu that you go back to v14 and TRY and FIGURE out HOW Adam is a TYPE of the "Coming One," BECAUSE the next few verses IS how Paul explains the TYPE of Adam being LIKE the "Coming One," and believe it or not, you are clueless.

Our offences?

Ken, you asked me:

Now, you did tell us that it was BY our coming OUT OF or AWAY FROM our "many offences," that we RECEIVE Yah's Free Gift of Righteousness, but is it HIS Righteousness or OUR Righteousness that is the Free Gift? Please explain that if you can.
    Here below is my explanation and answer, and it's the same as BOTH the apostle Peter and Paul's own explanation and answer.

It's NOT our righteousness, it is HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, see the many scriptures below from the B.L.B. Strong's, I'm not going to re-quote them all again.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eousness&t=KJV

And here is BOTH Peter and Paul's, 2 witnesses explanation, and so is mine.

Paul in Philippians 3:9:

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of/FROM the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of/FROM God/Elohim by faith:
    Peter in 2 Peter 1:1:

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...f+Christ&t=KJV

All of these GIFTS comes to us by, through Yah Messiah, and from Elohim, and NOT by or through our sins.
    Shalom Again Eliyahu, first, WHY did you in your explanation about HOW we receive the free gift of Yah's righteousness say that it was OUR offences that we were coming out of?

Paul meant that the free gift of Yah's righteousness that we receive is by us coming OUT OF our offences UNTO or INTO His Yah's righteousness/justification.
    Look, just several posts ago you challenged me for saying it was OUR "many offences," and you even state it was OUR offences in speaking about Rom 5:16. So which is it, OUR offences, or someone else's?

Now, you have just tried to explain that the Free Gift of Righteousness is NOT your OWN righteousness, YET, the Apostle Paul CLAIMS that it IS:

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled BY us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

You see Eliyahu, IF you are WALKING according to the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law, THEN it is YOU who are FULFILLING the Righteousness of the Law. It is NOT by works (keeping the Law in a PHYSICAL sense), as you quote from Paul above in Phil 3:9, but rather it is a Free Gift FROM Elohim, OF/BY "many offences." What you don't grasp Eliyahu is that ALL of Elohim's commandments ARE His Righteousness (Psa 119:172), and the commandments of Elohim REQUIRE that IF you FAIL to do any of them, you are to sacrifice YOUR sin offering (Lev 4:27-29). Now, as Paul says, the JEWS pursued the Righteousness of the Law BY WORKS, and failed (because they kept sinning), but the Gentiles, who DIDN'T pursue the Righteousness of the Law, they ATTAINED to Righteousness (it was THEIR OWN righteousness based upon the FAITH that Yeshua was THEIR Sin Offering, as the Righteousness of the Law required that YOU, as a sinner, should slay or kill YOUR Sin Offering) (Rom 9:30-32).

So Eliyahu, you can deny that it is YOUR OWN righteousness that can be attained BY faith, but I do not. I fully believe that I have FULFILLED the Righteousness of the Law THROUGH and BY MY offering of Yeshua upon the Cross, as MY Sin Offering, and that takes a little FAITH to believe, which apparently you and the Jews of Paul's day lack. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom Again Eliyahu, first, WHY did you in your explanation about HOW we receive the free gift of Yah's righteousness say that it was OUR offences that we were coming out of?

Look, just several posts ago you challenged me for saying it was OUR "many offences," and you even state it was OUR offences in speaking about Rom 5:16. So which is it, OUR offences, or someone else's?

Now, you have just tried to explain that the Free Gift of Righteousness is NOT your OWN righteousness, YET, the Apostle Paul CLAIMS that it IS:

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled BY us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

You see Eliyahu, IF you are WALKING according to the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law, THEN it is YOU who are FULFILLING the Righteousness of the Law. It is NOT by works (keeping the Law in a PHYSICAL sense), as you quote from Paul above in Phil 3:9, but rather it is a Free Gift FROM Elohim, OF/BY "many offences." What you don't grasp Eliyahu is that ALL of Elohim's commandments ARE His Righteousness (Psa 119:172), and the commandments of Elohim REQUIRE that IF you FAIL to do any of them, you are to sacrifice YOUR sin offering (Lev 4:27-29). Now, as Paul says, the JEWS pursued the Righteousness of the Law BY WORKS, and failed (because they kept sinning), but the Gentiles, who DIDN'T pursue the Righteousness of the Law, they ATTAINED to Righteousness (it was THEIR OWN righteousness based upon the FAITH that Yeshua was THEIR Sin Offering, as the Righteousness of the Law required that YOU, as a sinner, should slay or kill YOUR Sin Offering) (Rom 9:30-32).

So Eliyahu, you can deny that it is YOUR OWN righteousness that can be attained BY faith, but I do not. I fully believe that I have FULFILLED the Righteousness of the Law THROUGH and BY MY offering of Yeshua upon the Cross, as MY Sin Offering, and that takes a little FAITH to believe, which apparently you and the Jews of Paul's day lack. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ok Ken, let's try to clear this up using Paul's own words in the verses, and Paul ALSO uses these 2 G575/G1537Greek words interchangeably in these verses, and you and Spying are misunderstanding Paul.

Romans 5:14:
    Nevertheless G235 death G2288 reigned G936 from G575 Adam G76 to G3360 Moses, G3475
    but G1161 the free gift [of the righteousness of God]G5486 is of/G1537/AWAY FROM many G4183 offences G3900 unto G1519 justification. G1345
    1. ONCE Paul plainly tells us here Romans 5:9:
    Much more then, being now justified by/IN his/Messiah's blood,
    2. TWICE Paul plainly tells us AGAIN in this part in Romans 5:15verse:
    much G4183 more G3123 the grace G5485 of God, G2316 and G2532 the [free] gift G1431 by G1722/IN grace, G5485 which is G3588 by one G1520 man, G444 Jesus G2424 Christ, G5547 hath abounded G4052 unto G1519 many. G4183

Same verse:much more the grace of God, and the gift [of righteousness] by/IN grace [of God], which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many/us.
    3.Paul plainly tells us again and again in Romans 5:17 verse:
    much G4183 more G3123 they which receive G2983 abundance G4050 of grace G5485 [of God] and G2532 of the gift G1431 of righteousness G1343 [of God] shall reign G936 in G1722 life G2222 by G1223/through one, G1520 Jesus G2424 Christ.) G5547

much more they/us which receive abundance of grace [of God] and of the gift of righteousness [of God] shall reign in life by/through one, Jesus Christ.)
    And make no mistake, there are a LOT more verses like this BY Paul.

We are justified IN, and THROUGH Yah'Shua Messiah, and we are NOT justified IN and through sin.

Now, I want to ask you, which is MORE righteous, THE LAW, or THE LAWGIVER, which?

And Ken,

Please show me a verse of New Testament scripture that says the phrase: grace of sin
    or righteousness of sin??

You and Spying have been teaching that we are justified/made righteous IN and through sin, and Paul nowhere teaches any such thing.

By the way, I can supply the definite article in these verses if Spying wants them, however, those with Yah's Spirit can understand the verses with or without the definite article, and there are a host of other texts by Paul that tells us WHO justifies us, and it is a WHO Yah Messiah Elohim, and not a what/sin.

Smile

Shalom Eliyahu, good morning! Here's the thing, you challenge us all the time as to where and why we "add" a word, and then accuse us of TWISTING and WRESTING the Scriptures. You have suggested that it was not OUR "many offences" that Paul was speaking about in Rom 5:16, by saying we have twisted and wrested Paul's words. So, in your humble opinion, whose "many offences" do you think Paul was speaking about, if it wasn't OUR "many offences?"

Now, addressing YOU imposing YOUR "own words and ideas" into Paul's words, just exactly why did you add the word [not] into Rom 5:15 and 16? Can you explain what you think Paul was trying to say with YOUR additional word [not] added in? I know you explained this:

So you "think" you understand what we are saying? Well please, explain to us WHY Paul left out the word [not] in what he wrote? Cause he never wrote, "not as the free gift," that's something you have conjured up in YOUR own mind. Here are Paul's words without YOU adding anything to them, and you will notice, he never ADDED in the word [not] as your bias has done:

Rom 5:15-16 15 But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of Elohim, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Messiah Yeshua, hath abounded unto many.
    16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification.

Eliyahu, why didn't you just go ahead and add the word [not] to the latter part of v16 and say, "but the free gift [is NOT] of many offences." Wouldn't that make YOUR doctrine so much less confusing? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. May I suggest to you Eliyahu that you go back to v14 and TRY and FIGURE out HOW Adam is a TYPE of the "Coming One," BECAUSE the next few verses IS how Paul explains the TYPE of Adam being LIKE the "Coming One," and believe it or not, you are clueless.
    And Ken,

The reason I added the word NOT is because Paul himself used the word NOT in his verses.

Paul Romans 5:15:
    But not as the offence, so also is the free gift.
    Paul again Romans 5:16:
    And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift:

Ken,

Please don't come back and try to correct me with YOUR OWN IDEAS or DOCTRINES OF MEN about the scriptures, please use the scriptures.

Justified BY (1722) His Blood!

Shalom Eliyahu, you just quoted Roms 5:9 which states we are justified BY His Blood:

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by (1722) his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Do you really understand HOW you are justified BY (1722) His Blood? Paul further clarifies here in Roms 8:

Rom 8:3-4 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, Elohim sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for a sin offering (the shedding of His Blood), condemned sin in the flesh:
    4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled BY (1722) us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Do you "see" THAT Eliyahu? Yeshua being SENT, to BE a sin offering, had His Blood shed, so THAT we might fulfill the righteousness of the Law. This Righteousness of the Law THAT we FULFILLED was BY (1722) us, through or by the shedding of His Blood (with/FROM OUR many offences). You even wrote this to Lucy on how YOU caused Yeshua's death on the Cross and how YOUR sins pierced Him:

Make no mistake dear, it was OUR own SINS or transgressions of Elohim's divine spiritual laws that caused Yah'Shua Messiah's death on the Cross, our SINS or transgressions pierced Him, and He HATES iniquity or lawlessness.
    I'm surprised you don't understand how you are JUSTIFIED by the shedding of His Blood, when you recognize that it was your OWN sins that caused Yah'Shua Messiah's death on the Cross, and did PIERCE Him. You know, what could be more clear? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.