Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, you just quoted Roms 5:9 which states we are justified BY His Blood:

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by (1722) his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Do you really understand HOW you are justified BY (1722) His Blood? Paul further clarifies here in Roms 8:

Rom 8:3-4 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, Elohim sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for a sin offering (the shedding of His Blood), condemned sin in the flesh:
    4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled BY (1722) us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Do you "see" THAT Eliyahu? Yeshua being SENT, to BE a sin offering, had His Blood shed, so THAT we might fulfill the righteousness of the Law. This Righteousness of the Law THAT we FULFILLED was BY (1722) us, through or by the shedding of His Blood (with/FROM OUR many offences). You even wrote this to Lucy on how YOU caused Yeshua's death on the Cross and how YOUR sins pierced Him:

I'm surprised you don't understand how you are JUSTIFIED by the shedding of His Blood, when you recognize that it was your OWN sins that caused Yah'Shua Messiah's death on the Cross, and did PIERCE Him. You know, what could be more clear? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

Please don't get off the subject or smoke screen as Lucy says, because I very well know WHO justifies or makes us righteous, and it's certainly not sin.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

And you have NOT answered my questions asked of you in most of my posts either, you haven't even addressed them, or are ye stalling so ye can get answers from ye master there?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

What was Paul trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Ken,

The reason I added the word NOT is because Paul himself used the word NOT in his verses.

Paul Romans 5:15:

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift.
    Paul again Romans 5:16:

And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift:
    Shalom Eliyahu, what was Paul trying to say? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. Don't forget that Paul had JUST told us that Adam is a TYPE of the Coming One v14. For you to understand what Paul is saying here about it NOT being the offence, BUT IS the gift, you HAVE TO take how THEY are similar (type/figure) into consideration, in your explanation of telling us what you THINK Paul meant.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Shalom Eliyahu, what was Paul trying to say? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. Don't forget that Paul had JUST told us that Adam is a TYPE of the Coming One v14. For you to understand what Paul is saying here about it NOT being the offence, BUT IS the gift, you HAVE TO take how THEY are similar (type/figure) into consideration, in your explanation of telling us what you THINK Paul meant.
    Ken,

I've already told you what Paul meant, and I've given you a host of many scriptures proving 1 Thess.5:21 it, now you show me ANOTHER verse by Messiah, Paul or Peter that says we are justified or made righteousness in and through sin?

About all ye can do is wrest Paul's words out of his own context and into yours.

And Ken,

But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. Matthew 18:16.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...itnesses&t=KJV

Where are 2 other witnesses in the scriptures proving what you say?

Ken, How about giving an answer

Now, I want to ask you, which is MORE righteous, THE LAW, or THE LAWGIVER, which?

Off subject or smoke screen?

Ken,

Please don't get off the subject or smoke screen as Lucy says, because I very well know WHO justifies or makes us righteous, and it's certainly not sin.
    Shalom Eliyahu, what was off subject or a smoke screen by bringing up HOW the shed blood of Yeshua justifies you? Do you have alternate explanation? All I did was show how YOU have admitted (indirectly) to SHEDDING His Blood THROUGH or BY your OWN sins/transgressions, didn't you? You stated that YOU caused His Death on the Cross (by sinning-your OWN sins), and that your OWN sins pierced Him, so would you not agree that you did SHED His Blood, and then BY it, were given justification BY the shedding of His Blood? I'm really not seeing any "getting off the subject or smoke screen," I'm forcing the issue of YOU piercing Him and shedding His Blood, BY your OWN sins, and that shedding of His Blood, gives you righteousness. Yes, no, maybe, that is IF you have FAITH? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Shalom Eliyahu, what was off subject or a smoke screen by bringing up HOW the shed blood of Yeshua justifies you? Do you have alternate explanation? All I did was show how YOU have admitted (indirectly) to SHEDDING His Blood THROUGH or BY your OWN sins/transgressions, didn't you? You stated that YOU caused His Death on the Cross (by sinning-your OWN sins), and that your OWN sins pierced Him, so would you not agree that you did SHED His Blood, and then BY it, were given justification BY the shedding of His Blood? I'm really not seeing any "getting off the subject or smoke screen," I'm forcing the issue of YOU piercing Him and shedding His Blood, BY your OWN sins, and that shedding of His Blood, gives you righteousness. Yes, no, maybe, that is IF you have FAITH? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    And I very well agree with you here, and I'm forcing the issue that the free gift of Elohim's grace, justification and righteousness does NOT come to us through sin either.

Ken,

Let's see if you can admit to your error?

Really?

Ken,

I've already told you what Paul meant, and I've given you a host of many scriptures proving 1 Thess.5:21 it, now you show me ANOTHER verse by Messiah, Paul or Peter that says we are justified or made righteousness in and through sin?

About all ye can do is wrest Paul's words out of his own context and into yours.
    Shalom Eliyahu, really, you have already told me? The ONLY thing I could find, outside of you telling me what Paul DIDN'T mean, is this:

But NOT as the offence, in turn also is not as the free gift, Paul says the free gift is NOT as the offence
    So you are just like most of the "common-taters" saying how Adam and Messiah DIFFER? Why don't you REALLY tell me what Paul meant to SHOW how Adam and Messiah are similar (a type/figure). Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Shalom Eliyahu, really, you have already told me? The ONLY thing I could find, outside of you telling me what Paul DIDN'T mean, is this:

So you are just like most of the "common-taters" saying how Adam and Messiah DIFFER? Why don't you REALLY tell me what Paul meant to SHOW how Adam and Messiah are similar (a type/figure). Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Ken,

Yes I most certainly did tell you what Paul meant in Romans 5:16 verse, and please don't lie about that.

2 + 2 = 4

And I very well agree with you here, and I'm forcing the issue that the free gift of Elohim's grace, justification and righteousness does NOT come to us through sin either.
    Shalom Eliyahu, you have very well agreed that your OWN sins shed His Blood, and the Scripture states that it is BY His blood that YOU have righteousness, so 2 + 2 = YOU receiving righteousness by YOU sinning and shedding His Blood. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Smile

Shalom Eliyahu, you have very well agreed that your OWN sins shed His Blood, and the Scripture states that it is BY His blood that YOU have righteousness, so 2 + 2 = YOU receiving righteousness by YOU sinning and shedding His Blood. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, no I never said this, you did, and you CONTRADICTED scripture again.

Smile

And it's through Messiah that we have justification and righteousness AWAY FROM our past sins, and not through our sin.

You are going to have to refresh my memory with the Post #.

Ken,

Yes I most certainly did tell you what Paul meant in Romans 5:16 verse, and please don't lie about that.
    Shalom Eliyahu, you are going to have to refresh my memory where you told me what Paul meant with HIS words, "But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift," or HOW Adam and Yeshua are similar. I did notice where you ALMOST got it, but I would like for you to clarify it for me, or give me the post # where you have already clarified it. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.