Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, oh, here's another one. Paul says that IF anyone wants the Free Gift of Righteousness that is FOUND in Messiah, they HAD to be a sinner. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, where did Paul write this?

Paul said, that ALL HAVE SINNED as the rest of scriptures says.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Ken,

You could have used this time responding and trying to correct me with the scriptures, but instead ye have dug ye hole deeper.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Gal 2:17

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, where did Paul write this?

Paul said, that ALL HAVE SINNED as the rest of scriptures says.
    Shalom Eliyahu, Gal 2:17. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Shalom Eliyahu, Gal 2:17. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ,

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
    Galatians 2:16

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=17&t=KJV#17

Messiah, the One whom YOU, with YOUR own SINS did pierce and cause His death.

And Ken while we are talking, please tell us, who is Paul talking about in Hebrews 9:24-28, or is it like all other of my questions, they get ignored?
    Shalom Eliyahu, Paul is speaking about Messiah Yeshua, the One whom you have claimed to have caused His death, and pierced Him WITH or THROUGH your OWN sins. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

What is the difference BETWEEN the "works" of the Law, versus the Spirit of the Law?

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ,

Galatians 2:16

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=17&t=KJV#17
    Shalom Eliyahu, what is the difference BETWEEN the "works" of the Law and the Spirit of the Law, or are they the same to you? And does one or the other "justify" you? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom Eliyahu, Paul is speaking about Messiah Yeshua, the One whom you have claimed to have caused His death, and pierced Him WITH or THROUGH your OWN sins. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Do you believe that He Messiah put away sin by the sacrifice of himself?

For then must he/Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
    Hebrews 9:26

Shalom Eliyahu, what is the difference BETWEEN the "works" of the Law and the Spirit of the Law, or are they the same to you? And does one or the other "justify" you? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

Law is law, whether of spiritual works or physical works, and ye believe as the circumcision party of Paul's day, and ye have not submitted to the justification or righteousness of Yah Elohim as Paul said of those like ye.

Please Ken,

No more of ye LEAVENING and adulterating the written word.

Your confused.

Do you believe that He Messiah put away sin by the sacrifice of himself?

Hebrews 9:26
    Shalom Eliyahu, you are confused by thinking that the Righteousness of the Law required that the Sacrifice, Sacrifice itself. Why is that? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. Messiah CAME to TAKE sin AWAY from sinners, and that is HOW He is putting away sin...it is BY a sinner COMING to the Knowledge of the Truth that THEIR sin did CAUSE His death, and that they did PIERCE Him WITH their sin, and THEN they TURN from their sin, as they KNOW they can no longer remain in IT...their sin is put away.

You are sounding like a "good" Lutheran Minister.

Ken,

Law is law, whether of spiritual works or physical works, and ye believe as the circumcision party of Paul's day, and ye have not submitted to the justification or righteousness of Yah Elohim as Paul said of those like ye.
    Shalom Eliyahu, you are sounding like a "good" Lutheran minister. They also refuse to believe what Paul wrote: "but the DOERS of the Law shall be justified." (Roms 2:13) Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom Eliyahu, you are confused by thinking that the Righteousness of the Law required that the Sacrifice, Sacrifice itself. Why is that? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. Messiah CAME to TAKE sin AWAY from sinners, and that is HOW He is putting away sin...it is BY a sinner COMING to the Knowledge of the Truth that THEIR sin did CAUSE His death, and that they did PIERCE Him WITH their sin, and THEN they TURN from their sin, as they KNOW they can no longer remain in IT...their sin is put away.
    Ken,

Is this not what Paul wrote: For then G1893 must G1163 he G846/Messiah often G4178 have suffered G3958 since G575 the foundation G2602 of the world: G2889 but G1161 now G3568 once G530 in G1909 the end G4930 of the world G165 hath he/Messiah appeared G5319 to G1519 put away G115 sin G266 by G1223 the sacrifice G2378 of himself. G846Hebrews 9:26,

to G1519 put away G115 sin G266 by G1223/through the sacrifice G2378 of himself/his self G846

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...mself%2E&t=KJV

Was the apostle Paul confused?

Let's call it a night!

Shalom Eliyahu, let's call it a night and maybe you can chew some cud while you are sleeping so that it might go down where it belongs tomorrow. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

I just explained to you what Paul meant.

Ken,

Is this not what Paul wrote: For then G1893 must G1163 he G846/Messiah often G4178 have suffered G3958 since G575 the foundation G2602 of the world: G2889 but G1161 now G3568 once G530 in G1909 the end G4930 of the world G165 hath he/Messiah appeared G5319 to G1519 put away G115 sin G266 by G1223 the sacrifice G2378 of himself. G846Hebrews 9:26,

to G1519 put away G115 sin G266 by G1223/through the sacrifice G2378 of himself/his self G846

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...mself%2E&t=KJV

Was the apostle Paul confused?
    Shalom Eliyahu, I just explained to you what Paul meant by the "putting away of sin." Do you want me to re-explain it? Maybe tomorrow. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom Eliyahu, let's call it a night and maybe you can chew some cud while you are sleeping so that it might go down where it belongs tomorrow. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, good nite.

Why don't you go chew some cud on all of my posts and correct them with scriptures, and NOT ye own LEAVENING about the word.