Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?
    Lucy,

I will let ye study on answering this question tonight, because this soul or spirit must get some sleep and rest, unlike the lying Jezebel that claims she never soul sleeps.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

when the RELIGIOUS CARNAL FLESH soaks in the O.T. stories

be it myth or true
    that evil spirit of wicked deeds against others is imparted to the reader.

to repeat the true facts
    Elijah- my name is Lucy - not Jezebel
    my name is Lucy - not Jezebel,
    BTW
    i dont know her, and was never a friend or pal to her and it is sad a dog ate her
    very ugly to watch
    the dog must have been starving i guess and not fed on good old ''stay loyal'' dog food.
    BTW again
    i wonder if it is true?
    WHERE YOU THERE Elijah as an eye witness?
    If so why didn't you chase the dog away and gather up her dead body and place it in a coffin as an act of love to another human being?

Elijah
    have you noticed in the O.T stories, be it true or false they are very ugly - as ghastly acts towards others
    warning
    when you partake of these stories, and soak in them as '' the truth'', that ugly cruel spirit behind each of them - enters into your nature to become just like those ugly tales -

its the wicked energy of satan coming out through the Cain line

as for your weird question ELIJAH
    very seldom over 20yrs have i been on the same forums as Spying and IamHebrew, at same time'
    sigh
    Our links of ''compatability'' were rather severed, once Herbert Armstrong apostacy teaching, began to preach to me from his grave
    aka - trying so hard to keep parts of the 613 commandments that could not be kept.
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    be it myth or true

to repeat the true facts
    BTW
    i dont know her, and was never a friend or pal to her and it is sad a dog ate her
    very ugly to watch
    the dog must have been starving i guess and not fed on good old ''stay loyal'' dog food.
    BTW again
    i wonder if it is true?
    If so why didn't you chase the dog away and gather up her dead body and place it in a coffin as an act of love to another human being?

Elijah
    have you noticed in the O.T stories, be it true or false they are very ugly - as ghastly acts towards others
    warning
    when you partake of these stories, and soak in them as '' the truth'', that ugly cruel spirit behind each of them - enters into your nature to become just like those ugly tales -

its the wicked energy of satan coming out through the Cain line

as for your weird question ELIJAH
    very seldom over 20yrs have i been on the same forums as Spying and IamHebrew, at same time'
    sigh
    Our links of ''compatability'' were rather severed, once Herbert Armstrong apostacy teaching, began to preach to me from his grave
    aka - trying so hard to keep parts of the 613 commandments that could not be kept.
    Well Lucy J.

be it myth or true

to repeat the true facts
    BTW
    very ugly to watch
    BTW again
    i wonder if it is true?
    Yes I was there Lucy, and ye have the same lawless spirit as Jezebel, and since the dogs were starving, Jezebel NEVER fed her dogs very well now did she? And, Yah Messiah punishes evil, Jezebel had turned the children of Israel away from Yah and His laws until the children of Israel no longer could even recognize WHO really was the Almighty of Heaven and earth, it's same dumb teaching that ye do, teaching against the very Yah Messiah that bought you, and confusing people as to WHO is the Almighty and His NAME too eh?

And here is what happens when owners starve their animals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27V7_PzYxU

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Jezebel was as Cain.

And Lucy J.

Jezebel was as Cain, Jezebel served Belial 1 Kings 21, and Belial 2 Corinthians 6:15 is another name for the devil, the wicked one that Cain served too 1 John 3:12.

Belial here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=Belial&t=KJV

Cain of the wicked one here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=Cain&t=KJV

But all of the scriptural examples given to ye does not seem to profit ye none, and if ye have known the truth of the scriptures, then you have drawn back, and turned your back on the truth as the book of Hebrews 10:26 says so.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=10&t=KJV#38

NO ELIJAH i dont have a LAWLESS spirit

i got changed many years ago,
    In His great Mercy, He called me to His side and I have been there ever since that awesome day, learning FROM HIM , the secrets of a NEW LIFE as He alone forms me into His new creation
    - I learn how to live in it HERE and today, as i follow HIS instructions for 2019ad

Also to have a testimony that ''overcomes satan'' Just as He did and how to daily walk in His gift of faith

I am very blessed, hurrah and being set free from all former habits that displeased HIM, especlally those of idolatry of making a corrupt book ''a god''
    THE SAD FACT IS
    To make a book into a god is because THE REAL SAVIOUR is not EVER present in a holy intimate relationship = so a book becomes the ''saviour'' SUBSTITUTE Not THE TRUTH PERSON HIMSELF

A book whose fruits are the cause of wars, strife, torture, and hatreds towards others for hundreds of years,
    '' by its fruit ye shall know it''

a fruit tree has to bare good fruits or rotten fruits - this is how to discern the true facts - Jesus said so.
    none can ever hide their personal fruits NOR the fruits of the UNholy bible that is filled with war murder hate sex rape killing of nations and every form of evil known to satan

murder INC,

few are the verses of love joy and peace... mere snippets in a vast array of ''lets do evil towards others'' .....dung
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

i got changed many years ago,
    In His great Mercy, He called me to His side and I have been there ever since that awesome day, learning FROM HIM , the secrets of a NEW LIFE as He alone forms me into His new creation
    - I learn how to live in it HERE and today, as i follow HIS instructions for 2019ad

Also to have a testimony that ''overcomes satan'' Just as He did and how to daily walk in His gift of faith

I am very blessed, hurrah and being set free from all former habits that displeased HIM, especlally those of idolatry of making a corrupt book ''a god''
    THE SAD FACT IS
    To make a book into a god is because THE REAL SAVIOUR is not EVER present in a holy intimate relationship = so a book becomes the ''saviour'' SUBSTITUTE Not THE TRUTH PERSON HIMSELF

A book whose fruits are the cause of wars, strife, torture, and hatreds towards others for hundreds of years,
    '' by its fruit ye shall know it''

a fruit tree has to bare good fruits or rotten fruits - this is who to discern the true facts - Jesus said so.
    none can ever hide their personal fruits NOR the fruits of the UNholy bible.
    Lucy J.

Ye surely do, and your own posts speaking against and disregarding Yah's commandments proves so, and by "your lawless speaking fruits" we do know ye, you are what ye teach, and Hebrews 10:26 and 1 John 3:4 tells us.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the [divine] law.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=sin+is&t=KJV

For if we sin/transgress divine law willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins/or lawlessness,

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=10&t=KJV#39

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

Ye surely do, and your own posts speaking against and disregarding Yah's commandments proves so, and by "your lawless speaking fruits" we do know ye, you are what ye teach, and Hebrews 10:26 and 1 John 3:4 tells us.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the [divine] law.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=sin+is&t=KJV

For if we sin/transgress divine law willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins/or lawlessness,

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=10&t=KJV#39
    And Lucy J.

Paul wrote: For the wages of sin/transgressing divine law is death; Romans 6:23

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rom&c=6&t=KJV#23

And all the while ye promise people LIFE, and then ye teach DEATH, lawlessness means death and not LIFE.

The whole 613 commandments were eradicated in 70ad

THE WHOLE SYSTEM TERMED USELESS AND WEAK AND IMPERFECT WAS DESTROYED.
    THERE ARE NOW IN PLACE the law of Life in the Spirit.... for the NEW CREATION and His new creature

YOU NEED TO BE UPDATED Elijah and come out from the OT 613 laws you are unable to keep
    you have already messed up the 1 of adultery, marrying a divorced woman + not loving your own wife- you termed a whore
    = therefore you are already ''condemned'' as you have placed yourself back under the curse of being unable to keep all the commandments - 613 of them

you are indeed a sad case Elijah
    you should never throw stones at others, when you have so many shattered windows yourself - its called HYPOCRITE and Jesus disliked them

THE WHOLE SYSTEM TERMED USELESS AND WEAK AND IMPERFECT WAS DESTROYED.
    THERE ARE NOW IN PLACE the law of Life in the Spirit.... for the NEW CREATION and His new creature

YOU NEED TO BE UPDATED Elijah and come out from the OT 613 laws you are unable to keep
    you have already messed up the 1 of adultery, marrying a divorced woman
    = therefore you are already ''condemned'' as you have placed yourself back under the curse of being unable to keep all the commandments - 613 of them
    you are indeed a sad case Elijah
    Lucy,

The temple was destroyed in 70 AD and not the commandments, and Messiah and all of the disciples of Messiah uphold them, and teaches obedience to them, it's you who are in a sad state, ye are lawless and dead.

wrong elijah

70ad killed off that dispensation - finally.
    THE NEW CREATURE WAS NOW TO BE FORMED UNDER THE NEW LAW CALLED THE LAW OF LIFE FOREVER MORE.
    THE PRIESTHOOD REMOVED THE WHOLE SYSTEM of imperfections removed.
    YES the jew may have had his book BUT - HE NEVER HAD THE LIFE OF A NEW CREATION and so has suffered for 2000yrs

besides look at it this way Elijah - your own adultery with the divorced wife has stopped you from obedience.... but you cannot see your plight

Jesus did not preach ON the law of Moses BUT HE PREACHED THE KINGDOM OF GOD. INFACT HE CORRECTED THE LAW OF MOSES 6 TIMES
    JESUS did not obey the sabbath at all times nor did He demand the New creation keep it.

THERE ARE NEW laws of Life now in place and i keep them as i live UNDER HIS Hand and know HOW

DONT LEAD OTHERS ASTRAY ELIJAH as you have been led astray by your self taught ways of failing to discern between the 2 covenants and the divine empowering for the New creature learning
    from His the Holy spirit of life here

Smile

70ad killed off that dispensation - finally.
    THE NEW CREATURE WAS NOW TO BE FORMED UNDER THE NEW LAW CALLED THE LAW OF LIFE FOREVER MORE.
    THE PRIESTHOOD REMOVED THE WHOLE SYSTEM of imperfections removed.
    YES the jew may have had his book BUT - HE NEVER HAD THE LIFE OF A NEW CREATION and so has suffered for 2000yrs
    And show me a text of scripture by Messiah or any apostle saying, that a new dispensation killed it off lying Jezebel?

Smile Ye can't because it don't exist.

Jeremiah 31:33; Hebrews 8:10; Hebrews 10:16.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...covenant&t=KJV

And how can YAH write His covenant laws into a person's heart and mind if they were killed off as ye say?

Smile

besides look at it this way Elijah - your own adultery with the divorced wife has stopped you from obedience.... but you cannot see your plight
    I never committed adultery as ye have with all of ye swearing sailors.

who killed the law of Moses? the cross did its work on 613 useless laws of YHWH

so Elijah,
    how did Jesus kill of the 613 laws of Moses.

love did it.

super doper divine holy love killed off all those weak imperfect useless 613 laws of an unholy brutal control freak.
    suggestion~~~
    IF YOU do not wish to be UNDER cruelty and gross injustice, to others either true or ancient myths = throw the book away
    IF YOU would not do to your neighbour, what the plural gods named YHWH did to people animals and nations = throw the book away.
    IF Jesus introduced us all TO HIS FATHER, [MEANING the mirror Image of Jesus himself] and if the gods YHWH of the O.T. are not this same image = throw the book away
    reading this OT book will make you weak, imperfect and useless too.

Elijah go read what
    JESUS said about the old and new wine~~~~LEARN FROM THE VERSES WHAT IT MEANS
    don't mix the OLD WINE [O.T. worshipping and commands] with THE NEW WINE aka His good news, that He died to give us, with its inner divine ability to set us all free
    THE OLD WINE CANNOT BE MIXED with the NEW WINE
    THE OLD COVENANT CANNOT BE MIXED WITH THE NEW COVENANT -
    why not?
    the Old covenant died, 3 times
    - first at the preaching of John the B,
    - next at the preaching of Jesus and the kingdom of Heaven,
    - next at the cross.
    the veil in the temple was rent in 2 and this opened up a NEW AND LIVING WAY into ABBA'S presence.

THAT IS WHAT THE GOOD NEWS IS ABOUT

meaning
    everything in the OT died once the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WAS PREACHED- called the new wine and finally when the Veil of the temple rent in 2.
    THE CROSS killed off the 613 LAWS OF MOSES. hurrah.

WHY WAS the law of Moses considered later as useless imperfect and weak - BECAUSE the law makers themselves TERMED as YHWH plural gods WERE weak useless and imperfect.

A HOLY STRONG DIVINE FATHER FULL OF LIFE AND HOLINESS [ as per example of Messiah and His father] never makes useless imperfect and weak laws.
    [kind goes with kind]
    The anointing breaks the yoke of sin and death, the anointing is Christ, the power verb, that writes the legal NEW COVENANT sayings advice and daily information upon our hearts.
    so Elijah
    why not be converted, away from your OT bible idolatry and its stupid unholy puke
    repent of your adultery that you deny but still remains as a sin.
    and basically REPENT FROM making the Gospel and the Sacrifice of the Saviour void in your life.
    You are in a very sad state and puffed up with your own SUPER STUPID RELIGIOUS vanity

so Elijah,
    how did Jesus kill of the 613 laws of Moses.

love did it.

super doper divine holy love killed off all those weak imperfect useless 613 laws of an unholy brutal control freak.
    suggestion~~~
    IF YOU do not wish to be UNDER cruelty and gross injustice, to others either true or ancient myths = throw the book away
    IF YOU would not do to your neighbour, what the plural gods named YHWH did to people animals and nations = throw the book away.
    IF Jesus introduced us all TO HIS FATHER, [MEANING the mirror Image of Jesus himself] and if the gods YHWH of the O.T. are not this same image = throw the book away
    reading this OT book will make you weak, imperfect and useless too.

JESUS said
    don't mix the OLD WINE [O.T. worshipping and commands] with THE NEW WINE aka His good news, that He died to give us, with its inner divine ability to set us all free
    THE OLD WINE CANNOT BE MIXED with the NEW WINE
    THE OLD COVENANT CANNOT BE MIXED WITH THE NEW COVENANT -
    why not?
    the Old covenant died, 3 times
    - first at the preaching of John the B,
    - next at the preaching of Jesus and the kingdom of Heaven,
    - next at the cross.
    the veil in the temple was rent in 2 and this opened up a NEW AND LIVING WAY into ABBA'S presence.

meaning
    everything in the OT died once the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WAS PREACHED- called the new wine and finally when the Veil of the temple rent in 2.
    THE CROSS killed off the 613 LAWS OF MOSES. hurrah.

WHY WAS the law of Moses considered later as useless imperfect and weak - BECAUSE the law makers themselves TERMED as YHWH plural gods WERE weak useless and imperfect.
    A HOLY STRONG DIVINE FATHER FULL OF LIFE AND HOLINESS [ as per example pof messiah and His father] never makes useless imperfect and weak laws.
    [kind goes with kind]
    so Elijah
    why not be converted, away from your bible idolatry
    repent of your adultery
    and basically REPENT FROM making the Gospel and the Sacrifice of the Saviour void in your life.
    You are in a very sad state and puffed up with your own vanity
    Lucy J.

I never saw your chapter and verse, and it's you who have made the Savior's sacrifice IN VAIN, because ye SIN or transgress the law 1 John 3:4 WILLFULLY after you received the truth of the scriptures shown to you Hebrews 10:26, and all that awaits you is judgment Hebrews 10:27.

And it you who needs to repent OF SIN or lawlessness.

And Jezebel can't repent it seems of her fornication Rev.2:19-21.