Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

When religious men cannot admit the truth- aka - ''as wolves in sheeps clothing''

They ply the tag ''Jezebel'' to anyone that corrects their misunderstanding
    ofcourse
    The term was not always used until modern times, when CHURCH BECAME A big business incorporated, and also when good people began to STUDY UNDER THE ANOINTING too see through church traditional lies and their ''accepted truths'' from the ancient past.

ofcourse
    satan held the hands of these church hirelings who preached a very false and deadly combination of O.T. law of Yah and the gospel of Christ should be mixed together.

Do you remember Jesus confronting the man under the 613 laws of Moses -????
    How did Jesus ''term this man's condition''?
    THE DEAD
    = ALL THOSE UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES
    - JESUS TERMED THE DEAD WHO BURY THE DEAD
    - PLUS CAPTIVES HE CAME TO SET FREE

-THAT is the true facts Jesus said so Himself and Jesus came to SHOW us the way into His truth which was totally new and very different from the plural Yah OT worshippers.

mixing the 2 covenants together as Elijah does here
    aka - THESE TYPE OF unholy PREACHERS are called Judaizers who instruct their pews to mix 2 different systems together - to be saved
    Elijah is one such a wolf in sheep's clothing basically because he is self taught, a bible literalist and totally irrational and unable to discern the cut off point of the O.T. useless and weak laws and the opening of a new covenant with its new living laws based on the spirit of Life.

however
    I don't feel Elijah does this intentionally out from a bad heart but from a messed up mental condition, where he appears very irrational verging on religious stupidity.
    sigh
    Meeting people like Elijah, and relating to them is extremely difficult as they have no ability to reason with wisdom so turn abusive and aggressive even brutish

hmmm
    but it is not Elijah's troubles I need to deal with - but how I DEAL WITH ELIJAH ...…………………...in the Love of Messiah and for the ministry of the gospel.
    Jesus had to deal with all manner of peoples, and He knew how to deal with each personality.

the fruit
    so to be made in His Image, I too have to understand How to deal with the lovely and the unlovely characters
    I do find Elijah lovely, yet, grossly unlovely too verging on being mentally repulsive
    I cannot have this in my heart as Jesus never did.
    also I do feel the majority of the pews are likened to Elijah in thoughts and deeds.
    [ being dead, having an unsound mind, that makes them very religious + rather dangerous, by lacking in true knowledge so they still die in their sins]

I think also these forums are a training ground and UNLESS DIVINE LOVE AND THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL is taught - all remain captives to death and die IN sin
    what I don't like about Judaizers is their ability to confuse and con others into their twist on the gospel
    aka
    - the ministry of Herbert Armstrong is preached in part by Spying, IamHebrew and Elijah + his 2 sox puppets peach and guyguy - it is a judaizer gospel of a hybrid mixture - it is simply NOT ON.
    YES it is very hard to relate to people who are not on the same page but remain dying in sin, from wrong ideas and mixed up concepts.

armstrong-crime-family.jpg
    a crime family - look at the artist impression of WWC of G and its Leadership
    - this is a true picture of a very corrupt belief posing as the living gospel = a total lie.

comment
    H W Armstrong was a man utterly without honor, without principles, without a shred of genuine decency or patriotism.
    He was the ultimate exterminator of religious life for thousands, and the grand compelling creator of a vast army of atheists."
    did you see ''the ultimate exterminator of religious life''- that is because he preached the 2 covenants were to be made as one.
    = basically most churches, sects and creeds teach similar confused man made up concepts.
    [its called the Nicolatians where religious men take over and leave holy Jesus outside their doors ………………………. knocking]

a sad truth is = DIVINE LIFE imparted into His Ekklesia and DEAD IN SIN religious pews are not of the same spirit.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-17-2019 at 09:24 PM.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Revelation 2:20-21.

Lucy J.

You're merely a fake Christian only in the sense of using the name "Jesus" and ye do not obey Him either, and Jesus Himself calls you Jezebel.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Revelation 2:20-21.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=Jezebel&t=KJV

Let's see IF you can repent shall we?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    They ply the tag ''Jezebel'' to anyone that corrects their misunderstanding
    ofcourse
    The term was not always used until modern times, when CHURCH BECAME A big business incorporated, and also when good people began to STUDY UNDER THE ANOINTING too see through church traditional lies and their ''accepted truths'' from the ancient past.

ofcourse
    satan held the hands of these church hirelings who preached a very false and deadly combination of O.T. law of Yah and the gospel of Christ should be mixed together.

THE DEAD

-THAT is the true facts Jesus said so Himself and Jesus came to SHOW us the way into His truth which was totally new and very different from the plural Yah OT worshippers.

mixing the 2 covenants together as Elijah does here
    aka - THESE TYPE OF unholy PREACHERS are called Judaizers who instruct their pews to mix 2 different systems together - to be saved
    Elijah is one such a wolf in sheep's clothing basically because he is self taught, a bible literalist and totally irrational and unable to discern the cut off point of the O.T. useless and weak laws and the opening of a new covenant with its new living laws based on the spirit of Life.

however
    I don't feel Elijah does this intentionally out from a bad heart but from a messed up mental condition, where he appears very irrational verging on religious stupidity.
    sigh
    Meeting people like Elijah, and relating to them is extremely difficult as they have no ability to reason with wisdom so turn abusive and aggressive even brutish

hmmm
    but it is not Elijah's troubles I need to deal with - but how I DEAL WITH ELIJAH ...…………………...in the Love of Messiah and for the ministry of the gospel.
    Jesus had to deal with all manner of peoples, and He knew how to deal with each personality.

the fruit
    so to be made in His Image, I too have to understand How to deal with the lovely and the unlovely characters
    I do find Elijah lovely, yet, grossly unlovely too verging on being mentally repulsive
    I cannot have this in my heart as Jesus never did.
    also I do feel the majority of the pews are likened to Elijah in thoughts and deeds.
    [ being dead, having an unsound mind, that makes them very religious + rather dangerous, by lacking in true knowledge so they still die in their sins]

I think also these forums are a training ground and UNLESS DIVINE LOVE AND THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL is taught - all remain captives to death and die IN sin
    what I don't like about Judaizers is their ability to confuse and con others into their twist on the gospel
    aka
    - the ministry of Herbert Armstrong is preached in part by Spying, IamHebrew and Elijah + his 2 sox puppets peach and guyguy - it is a judaizer gospel of a hybrid mixture - it is simply NOT ON.
    YES it is very hard to relate to people who are not on the same page but remain dying in sin, from wrong ideas and mixed up concepts.

a crime family - look at the artist impression of WWC of G and its Leadership
    - this is a true picture of a very corrupt belief posing as the living gospel = a total lie.

did you see ''the ultimate exterminator of religious life''- that is because he preached the 2 covenants were to be made as one.
    = basically most churches, sects and creeds teach similar confused man made up concepts.
    [its called the Nicolatians where religious men take over and leave holy Jesus outside their doors ………………………. knocking]

a sad truth is = DIVINE LIFE imparted into His Ekklesia and DEAD IN SIN religious pews are not of the same spirit.
    And Lucy, ye serve the most worse, reprobate exterminator of religious life the devil, and ye LIE like ye "father or patter" when ye say that I had anything to do with Armstrong.

And ye also LIE about the true Yah Messiah of the new testament.

THE DEAD

Jesus NEVER said any such thing Jezebel, and here is what Luke wrote that Jesus said.

And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. Luke 9:57.

Yea, sounds a lot like ye Lucy, you pretend to follow Jesus, but ye refuse to obey Him, and do as He said to do, and the same as this man did.

And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

And he/Jesus said unto another, Follow me.

But he/the man said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

And another/man also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. Luke 9:58-62.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Luk&c=9&t=KJV#60

It was NOT only one man, it was 2 men that promised to follow Messiah and they reneged the same as ye do, as Messiah asked below.

And why call ye me/Messiah, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Luke 6:46.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+me+Lord&t=KJV

Yea, sounds exactly like ye, you are the dead burying the dead, and even making a profit off of the dead and dying.

And WHY will ye not answer this question by Messiah above?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Thumbs up Lucy's Past Activity With Me!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

You asked this question of Lucy:

"And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?"

And here is her answer to you:

"as for your weird question ELIJAH
    very seldom over 20yrs have i been on the same forums as Spying and IamHebrew, at same time'
    sigh
    Our links of ''compatability'' were rather severed, once Herbert Armstrong apostacy teaching, began to preach to me from his grave
    aka - trying so hard to keep parts of the 613 commandments that could not be kept.
    "

Here are several links which show that Lucy and I did post together on a number of forums in the past:

https://zolaboard.levitt.com/ubbthre...=799410&page=1

Can a Believer overcome their physical death Now?
    Can a Believer overcome physical death Now? --------hello to all!I am asking some forums this question regarding...

Lucy ID on the above Forum is New Discovery. I am Resolute on the above forum.

http://www.iljboards.com/showthread.php?t=32464

Lucy's ID on the above forum is ladyLucySmith and my ID is Spying. Look at my first post on the above thread.

http://www.tzaddikim.org/forums/showthread.php?t=346

it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH - Tzaddikim Discussion Forums
    it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH Open Theology Discussion

On the above thread Lucy's ID is Alive and my ID is Latuwr.

In the past, Lucy and I have visited many forums together in an attempt to teach LIFE NOW. Most of the forums would boot us off or close the threads to stop our telling as Lucy likes to say about herself. Many of the forums on which we posted together no longer exist. I don't think that Lucy ever posted with ImAHebrew and myself on the same forum at the same time unless it would have been at the beginnings of Lo Ammi.

If you are able to read the three threads above, you will see that Lucy was not nearly as open about here lawlessness as she is today. Indeed, if you should happen to read the post that ImAHebrew recently posted on the "Shame Sex Marriage" Thread, it can readily be stated that Lucy in respect to transgressing the Law in a physical sense has only recently come out of the closet.

Hoping that this information has been helpful to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

spying comment

if you are able to read the three threads above, you will see that Lucy was not nearly as open about here lawlessness as she is today. Indeed, if you should happen to read the post that ImAHebrew recently posted on the "Shame Sex Marriage" Thread, it can readily be stated that Lucy in respect to transgressing the Law in a physical sense has only recently come out of the closet.
    i have always disagreed with Judaizers Spying
    * those who mix parts of the law of Moses with the gospel and the teaching of Herbert Armstrong -aka - the greatest religious lie ever sold.
    BTW
    there is no need for me to ''come out from my freedom from the law of Moses closet'' as i have always had an aversion to that con man and the ministry you sat under at a young age and
    the one that turned you away from true life found in christ
    yes
    you did leave his apostate teaching, yet his teaching didnt leave you = alas perhaps one day ye shall see your folly.

Law-of-Christ.jpg

the new covenant for the new way of living here for the New creature. THE LAW OF CHRIST
    a law of love joy and peace.....
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

You asked this question of Lucy:

"And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?"

And here is her answer to you:

"as for your weird question ELIJAH
    very seldom over 20yrs have i been on the same forums as Spying and IamHebrew, at same time'
    sigh
    Our links of ''compatability'' were rather severed, once Herbert Armstrong apostacy teaching, began to preach to me from his grave
    aka - trying so hard to keep parts of the 613 commandments that could not be kept.
    "

Here are several links which show that Lucy and I did post together on a number of forums in the past:

https://zolaboard.levitt.com/ubbthre...=799410&page=1

Can a Believer overcome their physical death Now?
    Can a Believer overcome physical death Now? --------hello to all!I am asking some forums this question regarding...

Lucy ID on the above Forum is New Discovery. I am Resolute on the above forum.

http://www.iljboards.com/showthread.php?t=32464

Lucy's ID on the above forum is ladyLucySmith and my ID is Spying. Look at my first post on the above thread.

http://www.tzaddikim.org/forums/showthread.php?t=346

it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH - Tzaddikim Discussion Forums
    it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH Open Theology Discussion

On the above thread Lucy's ID is Alive and my ID is Latuwr.

In the past, Lucy and I have visited many forums together in an attempt to teach LIFE NOW. Most of the forums would boot us off or close the threads to stop our telling as Lucy likes to say about herself. Many of the forums on which we posted together no longer exist. I don't think that Lucy ever posted with ImAHebrew and myself on the same forum at the same time unless it would have been at the beginnings of Lo Ammi.

If you are able to read the three threads above, you will see that Lucy was not nearly as open about here lawlessness as she is today. Indeed, if you should happen to read the post that ImAHebrew recently posted on the "Shame Sex Marriage" Thread, it can readily be stated that Lucy in respect to transgressing the Law in a physical sense has only recently come out of the closet.

Hoping that this information has been helpful to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Thank you very much for being so open and telling the truth, however, Lucy can't say that, in her words seldom, yea right, and Lucy's lawlessness knows no bounds, and I gather that she has been given the truth of the scriptures.

what is the crime? of a Judaizer

BTW
    it was seldom Elijah
    3 wee threads out from 2O yrs of posts on forums = seldom

question from Elijah
    And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?"
    My answer
    Spying reply
    I don't think that Lucy ever posted with ImAHebrew and myself on the same forum at the same time unless it would have been at the beginnings of Lo Ammi.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the CRIME of these 3 men + 2 sox puppets
    the crime is to teach others how to remain a captive to the Law of Moses
    these 3 men are a part of this religious crime syndicate and - the greatest religious con job in the last 200 years= the mixing of the gospel to the law of Moses,

BTW
    didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?
    so can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''
    its called cyber bullying.
    why do they dismiss their 13th apostles instruction - could it be because they are tares?
    could it be the hatred for the true life giving gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven?
    Col 2 v 16
    Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

i have always disagreed with Judaizers Spying
    * those who mix parts of the law of Moses with the gospel and the teaching of Herbert Armstrong -aka - the greatest religious lie ever sold.
    BTW
    there is no need for me to ''come out from my freedom from the law of Moses closet'' as i have always had an aversion to that con man and the ministry you sat under at a young age and
    the one that turned you away from true life found in christ
    yes
    you did leave his apostate teaching, yet his teaching didnt leave you = alas perhaps one day ye shall see your folly.

Law-of-Christ.jpg

the new covenant for the new way of living here for the New creature. THE LAW OF CHRIST
    a law of love joy and peace.....
    Lucy J.

You have NO covenant with the true Messiah as I have shown ye in the past, because Messiah ONLY has a covenant with the children of Israel and Judah, and not with unbelieving Gentiles.

its called cyber bullying....a curse of ''social media''

BTW

Didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?

So can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''

why do they dismiss their 13th apostles instruction - could it be because they are tares?
    could it be the hatred for the true life giving gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven?

Col 2 v 16
    Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

you Elijah and your 2 sox puppets are a cyber bully = just like HIM - HWA

A FOUL RELIGIOUS BULLY - a religious criminal
    POSTS AFTER POST you play this game but you lose each time because THE TRUE REMAINS - NO MIXING THE LAW WITH THE GOSPEL

BTW
    didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?
    so can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''
    Col 2 v 16

Lucy J.

How is telling you the truth of the scriptures bullying you?

And Paul was writing to CONVERTED GENTILES who were observing the New Moon day, Sabbaths, and the scriptural Holydays, and it's very evident that you're either not converted, or ye were, and turned ye back on it or drawn back into perdition.

You are a cyber bully

s called cyber bullying....a curse of ''social media''
    BTW

Didn't your saul /paul 13th apostle say '' not to judge a person of all the feasts food and sabbath keeping''?

So can you tell me why 3 men and 2 sox puppets BULLY AND ABUSE ME when their 13th apostle said '''dont do it''

Col 2 v 16

POSTS AFTER POST you play this game but you lose each time because THE TRUE REMAINS - NO MIXING THE LAW WITH THE GOSPEL

RELIGIOUS criminals work together they are called a JUDAIZER - con men who pervert the gospel

Ye sound like someone in DENIAL.

And Lucy J.

Ye sound like someone in DENIAL.

How do you know if someone is in denial?

10 Signs You Are in Serious Denial

1.You avoid talking about the issue. ...
    2.You use other people's behaviors as evidence that you don't have a problem. ...
    3.You promise future control to ward off concern. ...
    4.You deny a problem absolutely. ...
    5.You rationalize your substance abuse behaviors. ...
    6.You blame others for your problem. ...
    7.You ignore the advice and concern of loved ones.

https://www.google.com/search?q=some...=1568824633857
    These in red fit ye perfectly, and Australia needs to set up some DENIAL CLINICS for folks like you.

cyber bullies

You are a cyber bully
    BTW

Col 2 v 16

RELIGIOUS criminals work together they are called a JUDAIZER - con men who pervert the gospel

You are a cyber bully
    BTW

Lucy,

You're the one perverting the Gospel, not only perverting the Gospel, but DENYING or CONTRADICTING it all together, and Messiah called those like ye A thief and a robber.

cyber bullies - hate the truth

=
    You are a cyber bully
    BTW

Col 2 v 16

this man murdered the gospel as does Elijah