Page 59 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You wrote and asserted:

I'm not going to compromise the written word of truth the scriptures, and contradict them and tell people bald face lies, and IF ye continue in modern men's words, then ye are their disciples and NOT Yah Messiah's disciples.

If you indeed are not going to compromise on the Rhema of Messiah Yahushua, why do you not believe Messiah's last word concerning Lazarus? Messiah did not say to those present plainly that Lazarus was both asleep and dead. If Messiah had done so, then you would not be in a position of contradicting My Messiah Yahushua. Why can't you yourself believe HIS plain words, EliYah?

Do you know how you appear to me? You appear to me in your complaining as a squealing little pig wanting nothing but his slop. Being a part of Messiah Yahushus, I am your master. Accordingly, may I please point out to you that neither you nor Peach have in your frenzy to receive your slop, neither one of you have even attempted to explain to me the nature of spiritual sleep as I did ask of you?

Please. take this to heart my little squealing pigs, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, it looks as if ye are the squealing pig, and where is your answer to my last question on Lazarus, and where is your proof that Lazarus is still alive?

Your like an old car that hits and misses, and you do not intend to cooperate, and ye are no one else's master except ye self.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

And Spying,

If ye want cooperation, then learn to cooperate with others, instead of squealing ye own disbelief and contradiction of the word, and where did Yah Messiah say that Lazarus would never die again?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    These things said he/Jesus: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleeps; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they/his disciples thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. John 11:11-14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...p&page=2&t=KJV

Spying, is Yah Messiah not saying that Lazarus is BOTH asleep and dead here in these texts of scriptures?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep/dead, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep/are dead in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord/Yah Messiah, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep/dead.

For the Lord/Yah Messiah himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead/that sleep in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
    1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Th&c=4&t=KJV#14

Spying, is Paul not saying the dead in Messiah is asleep?
    Spying,

Messiah did not say to those present plainly that Lazarus was both asleep and dead.
    Yah Messiah surely did, and this is WHY the apostle John calls ye an anti-Messiah, your always CONTRADICTING Messiah and His Doctrines.

Smile

That's it Spying, come back and squeal some more of ye CONTRADICTING and SUBSTITUTING doctrines.

That's it Spying, come back and squeal some more of ye CONTRADICTING and SUBSTITUTING doctrines.
    Ye get angry at me because ye compromise the truth of scriptures, and ye no longer have the ability to teach the straight written truth.

who let the snakes out????

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    play act 6v scene 2x

Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,
    Heb 9 v 27

Lucy to Elijah
    Lucy enters stage right

Lucy
    Hey elijah
    I see you are into ''scriptural hoaxus pokus''
    trying to fool us all with your religiousity
    You excel in this game of huff and bluff i see~

Elijah
    yes i know Lucy
    I am a 1st degree devilish ''hoaxus pokus'' person
    I do it to get others attention.
    Otherwise my opinions are overlooked as a religious man

Lucy
    Really?
    Well Elijah all Godly believers can see through your game
    and after all
    You come from a long line of
    ''religious hoaxus pokus'' players up your way.

Elijah
    yes i know Lucy
    in'' them thar hills''- there are heaps of religious ''hoaxus pokus-ers''
    they are called ''snake handlers''
    They are so biblically switched on handling those pesky snakes

Lucy
    really?

Elijah
    Ofcourse ''really''
    Are you joking, Lucy
    Dont you know the bible or something
    Handling snakes is the '''in thing''
    Especially up here in'' them thar hills.''

Lucy
    Really?

Elijah
    Stop saying ''really'' Lucy
    Its driving me nuts,
    Religious pew people here handle snakes and some die

Lucy
    Really?

Elijah
    Lucy, please,
    We are so full of ''religious hoaxus pokus'' up here
    its amazing
    We know people die, handling their snakes
    Ofcourse they do~~~
    But that is ok
    Because we all believe, they also have so many chances of dying again
    Some i know have died over 20 times from the same sins even!!!
    The pews have amazing testimonies of dying one day and turning up at next week Sunday services.
    we all call them ''REPEATERS.'
    that means people who repeatedly die from sin....good people too.

Lucy
    Really?

Elijah
    Oh yes,
    it all happens up here its called ''death- make overs''
    sin - dying,
    sin - dying
    sin - dying
    - its like an epidemic of repeated deaths
    We can have over 10 a week die in sin and then come back and die in sin again next sunday
    at the snake handling service.

Lucy
    really?

Elijah
    yes Lucy ''REALLY''!!!
    i mean Lucy
    Don't you know your bible
    People can die from sin so many times not just once
    Are you crazy or somethin'

Lucy
    Well Elijah I think
    You are filled with ''religious hoaxus pokus''
    AND not a good witness to the truth.
    exit stage right

Elijah
    Dont be ridiculous Lucy
    ''religious hoaxus pokus'' is the game i play
    to get others attention.
    Sheez
    You cannot please everyone.
    exit stage left,...................................

You get angry at me because you compromise the truth of scriptures, and you no longer have the ability to teach others with A straight face Elijah
    [the religious dead cannot preach to the Living sons and daughters of God.]
    JOHN 8 V 51

however....................................

the most important question is?

campaign.jpg

THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Smile

the most important question is?

campaign.jpg

Lucy J.

Ye swearing sailors have already let their snakes out, and ye have caught them all.

A Requirement for being a Disciple of Messiah.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:31-32.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ue+in+my&t=KJV

I'm not going to compromise the written word of truth the scriptures, and contradict them and tell people bald face lies, and IF ye continue in modern men's words, then ye are their disciples and NOT Yah Messiah's disciples.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my WORD, he shall never see [eternal] death. John 8:51.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=5

Lucy, that rules you out by ye own word of admission, because you do not believe nor keep His word, or ye would not be calling His word dung.

Only those who keep and obey His words will have eternal life.
    And Lucy J.

Next ye will be telling ye lie of having eternal life without keeping His word, how does that work?

And Lucy J.

Spying supports your lawlessness, and why wouldn't he, he thinks that sin is the source of grace.

These things said he/Jesus: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleeps; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they/his disciples thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. John 11:11-14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...p&page=2&t=KJV

Spying, is Yah Messiah not saying that Lazarus is BOTH asleep and dead here in these texts of scriptures?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep/dead, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep/are dead in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord/Yah Messiah, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep/dead.

For the Lord/Yah Messiah himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead/that sleep in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
    1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Th&c=4&t=KJV#14

Spying, is Paul not saying the dead in Messiah is asleep?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master.

But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

And when he/Jesus came into the house, he suffered no man to go in, save Peter, and James, and John, and the father and the mother of the maiden.

And all wept, and bewailed her: but he/Jesus said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleeps.

And they laughed him/Jesus to scorn, knowing that she was dead. Luke 8:49-53.

Spying, are ye going to laugh Him to scorn too?

And when Jesus came into the ruler's house, and saw the minstrels and the people making a noise, He/Jesus said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleeps.

And they laughed him to scorn. Matthew 9:23-24.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2518&t=KJV

So tell us Spying, was she dead or asleep?

John 11 v 24 25 26

23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”

24 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.
    The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
    26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. John 8:51

The statements of Jesus concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of his day that they thought him insane and dangerous and sought to kill him.
    WHY SO?
    We must ask ourselves why his words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.
    Why does Elijah/peach the sox puppet rage with demonic zeal, to prevent such a glorious truth from being revealed
    he rages, he cannot contain himself for the demonic rage he reflects in his posts

Elijah/peach -produce a violent reaction
    why?
    As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching,

Elijah/peach is a product of christianity and all its false teachings - that is a simple fact.
    He states ....“Jesus could not have meant physical death because, after all, everybody dies”.

Elijah = cannot produce 1 verse, in THE SCRIPTURE to SAY A MAN CAN DIE TWICE HAVING DIED THE 1ST TIME AND PAID HIS WAGE,
    where in scripture does it say you have to pay [by dying] twice for your sins = it doesnt

therefore
    ALL of Elijah's posts stem from a raging demonic zealot, who wishes to HIDE THE GLORIOUS goodnews that death has been defeated here............that is the true fact FROM A religious violent CRAZED rager
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. John 8:51

The statements of Jesus concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of his day that they thought him insane and dangerous and sought to kill him.
    WHY SO?
    We must ask ourselves why his words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.
    Why does Elijah/peach the sox puppet rage with demonic zeal, to prevent such a glorious truth from being revealed
    he rages, he cannot contain himself for the demonic rage he reflects in his posts

Elijah/peach -produce a violent reaction
    why?
    As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching,

Elijah/peach is a product of christianity and all its false teachings - that is a simple fact.
    He states ....“Jesus could not have meant physical death because, after all, everybody dies”.

Elijah = cannot produce 1 verse, in THE SCRIPTURE to SAY A MAN CAN DIE TWICE HAVING DIED THE 1ST TIME AND PAID HIS WAGE,
    where in scripture does it say you have to pay [by dying] twice for your sins = it doesnt

therefore
    ALL of Elijah's posts stem from a raging demonic zealot, who wishes to HIDE THE GLORIOUS goodnews that death has been defeated here............that is the true fact FROM A religious violent CRAZED rager
    Lucy J.

Ye don't keep His word or sayings by ye own admission, and I knew you would be telling ye lie as I said.

A Requirement for being a Disciple of Messiah.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:31-32.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ue+in+my&t=KJV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my WORD, he shall never see [eternal] death. John 8:51.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=5

Lucy, that rules you out by ye own word of admission, because you do not believe nor keep His word, or ye would not be calling His word dung.

Only those who keep and obey His words will have eternal life.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ye don't have eternal life, ye do not keep His words Lucy.

Lucy J.

Please tell us, how can ye have eternal life, without obeying Messiah's words, how does that work?

Lucy J.

Please tell us, how can ye have eternal life, without obeying Messiah's words, how does that work?
    As I said that Lucy would do.
    And Lucy J.

Next ye will be telling ye lie of having eternal life without keeping His word, how does that work?