Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

why do those indwelling demons in Elijah/peach rage

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. John 8:51

The statements of Jesus concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of his day that they thought him insane and dangerous and sought to kill him.
    WHY SO?
    We must ask ourselves why his words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.
    Why does Elijah/peach the sox puppet rage with demonic zeal, to prevent such a glorious truth from being revealed
    he rages, he cannot contain himself for the demonic rage he reflects in his posts

Elijah/peach -produce a violent reaction
    why?
    As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching,

Elijah/peach is a product of christianity and all its false teachings - that is a simple fact.
    He states ....“Jesus could not have meant physical death because, after all, everybody dies”.

Elijah = cannot produce 1 verse, in THE SCRIPTURE to SAY A MAN CAN DIE TWICE HAVING DIED THE 1ST TIME AND PAID HIS WAGE,
    where in scripture does it say you have to pay [by dying] twice for your sins = it doesnt

therefore
    ALL of Elijah's posts stem from a raging demonic zealot, who wishes to HIDE THE GLORIOUS goodnews that death has been defeated here............that is the true fact FROM A religious violent CRAZED rager

we are told
    THE HEATHEN RAGE - making Elijah/peach a heathen
    what is a ''heathen'' exactly

A pagan; a Gentile; one who worships idols, or is unacquainted with the true God.
    a pagan
    an idol worshipper - a bible idolater
    unacquainted with MESSIAH AND ABBA,

that IS ELIJAH/PEACH - OH NO he will scream but you see Elijah cannot bear to HEAR THE GOSPEL on how messiah took away the sin and in doing ! abolished death
    yes
    he writes verses and lines them up ''like ducks in a row in an amusement park'' having no true understanding of the GOOD NEWS AND ITS TRUE meaning

"He that believeth in
    me though he were dead yet shall he
    live; whosoever liveth and believeth in
    me shall never die!" Jn.11:25
    Since Christ in Messiah declared that He has abolished death, practically none has come forward to claim this liberty from physical death!
    Only believe and profess it!
    The Just shall live by faith!
    Ask why multitudes like Elijah/peach will not believe for true N.T. salvation to live above sin?
    They live by sight, seeing the whole world in sin, they profess "we are all sinners" so no one can be free from sin
    really?
    WELL It takes a personal revelation from Jesus for them to be saved in spirit soul and body HERE

A BORN AGAIN CHANGED PERSON, BORN OUT FROM AN INCORRUPTABLE seed are as a NEW RACE of human divine being - no longer suffering the effects of their OLD MAN - as His workmanship produces A NEW LIFE FORM - here.

the heathen rage as Elijah reflects in his posts, they squawk and mutter but alas to no avail.
    THE GOOD NEWS WINS
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-27-2019 at 07:10 PM.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Absurd is absurd is absurd

WHAT IS ABSURD?
    absurd

ADJECTIVE
    wildly unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate.

synonyms:
    preposterous
    · ridiculous
    · ludicrous
    · farcical
    · laughable
    · idiotic · [more]

WHY IS ELIJAH/PEACH and his ''christian absurd concept''
    now considered as ABSURD?

The religious system, which Abba calls Babylon in the book of Revelation,
    * teaches that immortality applies after we experience a physical death and relates basically to an afterlife.

This makes the concept of immortality contradictory, if not absurd.

If immortality becomes effectual after we die, why did Jesus need to bring it to light?

To the Hebrew people, there would have been nothing radical about the proclamation of an afterlife
    – certainly nothing that would produce scandal, shock and provoke persecution.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACT 1c SCENE 7cs
    LUCY and Elijah enter stage right

Lucy
    Elijah, I see you have proven to be absurd in your christian beliefs

Elijah
    No Lucy i use scriptures to prove scriptures,
    That is my style.

Lucy
    Really?
    Well how about you explain this verse.
    “O Death, where is thy sting?”,
    If the Father, through Jesus, was merely ushering in a new, glorified after-life for believers as the church system teaches in its interpretation of the scripture:
    Why does the writer of the book of Hebrews describe the heroes of faith in the Old Testament
    And then go on to say that this cloud of witnesses surrounds believers in the flesh looking to us
    in the here and now to bring them into perfection
    (Heb. 11 and 12)?
    They are looking to us to accomplish in the flesh that which they could not attain to in their lifetimes
    – victory over death.
    Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption

Elijah
    I dont believe that Lucy
    Like - who heard of this news
    Mr. NO ONE That's who~~!!!~~~
    [Snigger snigger]
    Like who heard of victory over death
    Mrs NO ONE that's who~~~!!!~~~

Lucy
    do you consider yourself a heathen Elijah?

Elijah
    Ofcourse not Lucy,
    I am a fully fledged bible believer
    and
    i can quote verses till the cows come to roost.

Lucy
    That's ''HOME'' not ''roost'' Elijah
    the saying is..... ''till the cows come home''

Elijah
    Not where i live Lucy
    We are a different breed here in them thar high altitudes
    We are god fearing folks and all that physical dying of sinners means everything to us
    Like its common sense knowing “everybody has to die”
    Then Everyone is on the same page.
    After all Christianity, accepts and even glorifies physical death.

Lucy
    Elijah, stop telling us lies.
    the truth is
    Jesus spoke of eternal life, He was referring to the Life that is contained only in Him.
    Christianity’s alliance with death, borders on a form of spiritual necrophilia or death worship,

Elijah
    ofcourse Lucy i am a necrophilist
    Death is my friend
    It well maybe an enemy to YOU~~~
    But to me its a real friend.

Lucy
    So Elijah
    What you have done is make the gospel truths void in your life
    and
    You fail to believe the verse John 8 v 51
    ''those who keep my saying will never see death''
    Elijah
    What a load of dung Lucy
    No one will believe that,
    I told you a million times '' I believe the bible''
    BUT i sure don't believe THAT~~~
    Who? in their right mind would?

Lucy
    rolls eyes
    exit stage right.

Elijah Muttering
    some people are very Absurd.
    exit stage left
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Spying: U feed on U'r own vomit II Peter 2:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You wrote and asserted:

I'm not going to compromise the written word of truth the scriptures, and contradict them and tell people bald face lies, and IF ye continue in modern men's words, then ye are their disciples and NOT Yah Messiah's disciples.

If you indeed are not going to compromise on the Rhema of Messiah Yahushua, why do you not believe Messiah's last word concerning Lazarus? Messiah did not say to those present plainly that Lazarus was both asleep and dead. If Messiah had done so, then you would not be in a position of contradicting My Messiah Yahushua. Why can't you yourself believe HIS plain words, EliYah?

Do you know how you appear to me? You appear to me in your complaining as a squealing little pig wanting nothing but his slop. Being a part of Messiah Yahushus, I am your master. Accordingly, may I please point out to you that neither you nor Peach have in your frenzy to receive your slop, neither one of you have even attempted to explain to me the nature of spiritual sleep as I did ask of you?

Please. take this to heart my little squealing pigs, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    As Peter did write of U: But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog/Spying is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow/Lucy that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Spying:

Being a part of Messiah Yahushus, I am your master.
    Elijah has proved his mastery over U and U'r own vomit.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Elijah has proved his mastery over U and U'r own vomit.
    Morning Peach,

Spying teaches his own leavening ideas and then he eats it up, and he expects others to eat it, he has lost the ability to teach Yah Messiah already spoken and written words. John 6:63.

I'm no ones master, and Spying's words remind me of Yah Messiah's words below speaking of the Pharisees.

And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
    Matthew 23:7-8.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=23&t=KJV#9
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Elijah:

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Morning Peach,

Spying teaches his own leavening ideas and then he eats it up, and he expects others to eat it, he has lost the ability to teach Yah Messiah already spoken and written words. John 6:63.

I'm no ones master, and Spying's words remind me of Yah Messiah's words below speaking of the Pharisees.

And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
    Matthew 23:7-8.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=23&t=KJV#9
    Evidently it does not bother Spying any to break Christ own word.

Sleep IN Jesus/Yah'Shua?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Evidently it does not bother Spying any to break Christ own word.
    Peach,

Maybe Spying can tell us what Paul means below.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 1 Thessalonians 4:14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...in+Jesus&t=KJV

Spying, who really are those that SLEEP IN JESUS?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Elijah:

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Peach,

Maybe Spying can tell us what Paul means below.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 1 Thessalonians 4:14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...in+Jesus&t=KJV

Spying, who really are those that SLEEP IN JESUS?
    And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Daniel 12:2.
    https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...=s_primary_0_2

Maybe Spying can tell us what the angel meant here too?

First - Lucy’s Fatal/FLAWED Logic

Shabbat Shalom Everyone, I’m still in DC, but I wanted to post this to show the fatal flaw of Lucy’s doctrine/teaching concerning her logic that Yahweh Elohim is the Devil/Satan.

She has repeatedly tried to teach us that the Old Testament Yahweh is an evil, vicious deity who gave a worthless Covenant to the Children of Israel when they were delivered out of Egypt. She has taught us that this worthless Covenant had to be replaced by a New Covenant based on better promises, and that this New Covenant was given to us by the REAL Heavenly Father through what He had His Son suffer for us on the Cross. She teaches that the shedding of blood was necessary for us to be forgiven, according to New Covenant standards, but according to the OT where Yahweh Elohim required the shedding of animal’s blood, that was cruel and inhumane.

Now, here is her fatal logic, according to the Scriptures which she believes to be “diamonds.” She will acknowledge that Yeshua is a High Priest, after the order of Melchizedek (Hebrews 5:10), and that He is seated at the right hand of the Heavenly Father in the True Tabernacle in the Heavens (Hebrews 8:1-2). As she acknowledges and teaches us about this New Covenant where Yeshua is the High Priest, offering His blood to the Heavenly Father, she fails to acknowledge that the Deity who made the New Covenant, was the Deity who made the Old Covenant also:

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them (The Children of Israel), He saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord (Yahweh), when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
    Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I (Yahweh Elohim) made with their fathers in the day when I (Yahweh Elohim) took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in My covenant (Yahweh Elohim’s Covenant), and I (Yahweh Elohim) regarded them not, saith the Lord (Yahweh).
    Heb 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that I (Yahweh Elohim) will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; (Yahweh) I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them an Elohim, and they shall be to Me a people:
    So the question for Dear Lucy, and her FLAWED Logic is...how can the Deity who made the Old Covenant with the Children of Israel when they came out of Egypt be Satan, and then the Deity who makes the New Covenant be the Heavenly Father, when Hebrews 8:9-10 clearly shows the Deity making the New Covenant was the exact same Deity who made the Old Covenant? How can Yahweh Elohim be BOTH Satan and the Heavenly Father as Lucy’s flawed LOGIC tries to teach us?

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom Everyone, I’m still in DC, but I wanted to post this to show the fatal flaw of Lucy’s doctrine/teaching concerning her logic that Yahweh Elohim is the Devil/Satan.

She has repeatedly tried to teach us that the Old Testament Yahweh is an evil, vicious deity who gave a worthless Covenant to the Children of Israel when they were delivered out of Egypt. She has taught us that this worthless Covenant had to be replaced by a New Covenant based on better promises, and that this New Covenant was given to us by the REAL Heavenly Father through what He had His Son suffer for us on the Cross. She teaches that the shedding of blood was necessary for us to be forgiven, according to New Covenant standards, but according to the OT where Yahweh Elohim required the shedding of animal’s blood, that was cruel and inhumane.

Now, here is her fatal logic, according to the Scriptures which she believes to be “diamonds.” She will acknowledge that Yeshua is a High Priest, after the order of Melchizedek (Hebrews 5:10), and that He is seated at the right hand of the Heavenly Father in the True Tabernacle in the Heavens (Hebrews 8:1-2). As she acknowledges and teaches us about this New Covenant where Yeshua is the High Priest, offering His blood to the Heavenly Father, she fails to acknowledge that the Deity who made the New Covenant, was the Deity who made the Old Covenant also:

So the question for Dear Lucy, and her FLAWED Logic is...how can the Deity who made the Old Covenant with the Children of Israel when they came out of Egypt be Satan, and then the Deity who makes the New Covenant be the Heavenly Father, when Hebrews 8:9-10 clearly shows the Deity making the New Covenant was the exact same Deity who made the Old Covenant? How can Yahweh Elohim be BOTH Satan and the Heavenly Father as Lucy’s flawed LOGIC tries to teach us?

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

It can't be, anymore than sin does not come from righteousness or vice versa, because sin is of and from the devil 1 John 3:8.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+devil&t=KJV

And your Hebrews 8:9-10 link shows a 404 error when clicked on, so I will post the scripture link for ye below.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top

Thumbs up Mastery!

Hi Peach and EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breakers!

Peach, you wrote this concerning EliYah and concerning me:

"Elijah has proved his mastery over U and U'r own vomit."

The Scripture says this concerning those in Messiah:

1 Peter 2:9-10
    9 But ye are Elect Kindren, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, into a purchased people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
    10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of ELOHIM: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Having obtained mercy, we are now kings and rulers through Messiah Yahushua. As it is written:

1 Timothy 6:15-16
    15 Which by his own appointed times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of those who reign and YAHWEH of those who rule;
    16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

By confessing to you that through Messiah Yahushua I am your master, I have no expectation that you will acknowledge me as your master. Indeed, I expect the opposite, and I by my confession am not asking you to call me master so you can bring a halt to that accusation.

Since I am a king and priest through Messiah Yahushua, I have authority to enter the Holy of Holies by HIS Flesh and with HIS Blood. If either one of you can prove your mastery over me, then it should be an easy thing for you to explain to me exactly how you did spiritually die with Messiah in order that you both can right now spiritually live and reign with HIM in your present physical life. Yes, your baptism does proclaim your death and resurrection in HIM, but your baptism in not an explanation. It is a public proclamation of an accomplished activity. Please explain to me, if you are so inclined, how your spiritual death and spiritual resurrection did occur through the work of Messiah Yahushua in the fulfillment of the Scriptures?

Thanking you in advance for your compliance in this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Hi Peach and EliYah,

Peach, you wrote this concerning EliYah and concerning me:

"Elijah has proved his mastery over U and U'r own vomit."

The Scripture says this concerning those in Messiah:

1 Peter 2:9-10
    9 But ye are Elect Kindren, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, into a purchased people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
    10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of ELOHIM: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Having obtained mercy, we are now kings and rulers through Messiah Yahushua. As it is written:

1 Timothy 6:15-16
    15 Which by his own appointed times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of those who reign and YAHWEH of those who rule;
    16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

By confessing to you that through Messiah Yahushua I am your master, I have no expectation that you will acknowledge me as your master. Indeed, I expect the opposite, and I by my confession am not asking you to call me master so you can bring a halt to that accusation.

Since I am a king and priest through Messiah Yahushua, I have authority to enter the Holy of Holies by HIS Flesh and with HIS Blood. If either one of you can prove your mastery over me, then it should be an easy thing for you to explain to me exactly how you did spiritually die with Messiah in order that you both can right now spiritually live and reign with HIM in your present physical life. Yes, your baptism does proclaim your death and resurrection in HIM, but your baptism in not an explanation. It is a public proclamation of an accomplished activity. Please explain to me, if you are so inclined, how your spiritual death and spiritual resurrection did occur through the work of Messiah Yahushua in the fulfillment of the Scriptures?

Thanking you in advance for your compliance in this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

I have already answered your question in the past, and it seems that ye will no longer believe the true Yah Messiah nor the apostle Paul, because ye prefer ye own leavening.

Prove from the scriptures 1 Thessalonians 5:21 to everyone that we are scriptural Sabbath breakers, and prove to us that satan the devil is not ruling over you and your Satrday Isayah 14:13?

And by the way, ye have other questions to answer.

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

You asked this question of Lucy:

"And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?"

And here is her answer to you:

"as for your weird question ELIJAH
    very seldom over 20yrs have i been on the same forums as Spying and IamHebrew, at same time'
    sigh
    Our links of ''compatability'' were rather severed, once Herbert Armstrong apostacy teaching, began to preach to me from his grave
    aka - trying so hard to keep parts of the 613 commandments that could not be kept.
    "

Here are several links which show that Lucy and I did post together on a number of forums in the past:

https://zolaboard.levitt.com/ubbthre...=799410&page=1

Can a Believer overcome their physical death Now?
    Can a Believer overcome physical death Now? --------hello to all!I am asking some forums this question regarding...

Lucy ID on the above Forum is New Discovery. I am Resolute on the above forum.

http://www.iljboards.com/showthread.php?t=32464

Lucy's ID on the above forum is ladyLucySmith and my ID is Spying. Look at my first post on the above thread.

http://www.tzaddikim.org/forums/showthread.php?t=346

it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH - Tzaddikim Discussion Forums
    it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH Open Theology Discussion

On the above thread Lucy's ID is Alive and my ID is Latuwr.

In the past, Lucy and I have visited many forums together in an attempt to teach LIFE NOW. Most of the forums would boot us off or close the threads to stop our telling as Lucy likes to say about herself. Many of the forums on which we posted together no longer exist. I don't think that Lucy ever posted with ImAHebrew and myself on the same forum at the same time unless it would have been at the beginnings of Lo Ammi.

If you are able to read the three threads above, you will see that Lucy was not nearly as open about here lawlessness as she is today. Indeed, if you should happen to read the post that ImAHebrew recently posted on the "Shame Sex Marriage" Thread, it can readily be stated that Lucy in respect to transgressing the Law in a physical sense has only recently come out of the closet.

Hoping that this information has been helpful to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying,

Regarding Lucy who openly flaunts her UNBELIEF and LAWLESSNESS that ye uphold.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

And what concord/agreement/contract hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
    2 Corinthians 6:15.

Hi EliYah,,

You wrote and asserted:

I'm not going to compromise the written word of truth the scriptures, and contradict them and tell people bald face lies, and IF ye continue in modern men's words, then ye are their disciples and NOT Yah Messiah's disciples.

If you indeed are not going to compromise on the Rhema of Messiah Yahushua, why do you not believe Messiah's last word concerning Lazarus? Messiah did not say to those present plainly that Lazarus was both asleep and dead. If Messiah had done so, then you would not be in a position of contradicting My Messiah Yahushua. Why can't you yourself believe HIS plain words, EliYah?

Do you know how you appear to me? You appear to me in your complaining as a squealing little pig wanting nothing but his slop. Being a part of Messiah Yahushus, I am your master. Accordingly, may I please point out to you that neither you nor Peach have in your frenzy to receive your slop, neither one of you have even attempted to explain to me the nature of spiritual sleep as I did ask of you?

Please. take this to heart my little squealing pigs, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Messiah did not say to those present plainly that Lazarus was both asleep and dead.
    Our friend Lazarus sleeps; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. John 11:11-14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=11&t=KJV#11

Now who shall we believe?

But he that denieth/CONTRADICTS me before men shall be denied before the angels of God. Luke 12:9.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=denieth&t=KJV

The apostle John calls them anti-Christs and rightly so.

While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master.

But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

And when he/Jesus came into the house, he suffered no man to go in, save Peter, and James, and John, and the father and the mother of the maiden.

And all wept, and bewailed her: but he/Jesus said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleeps.

And they laughed him/Jesus to scorn, knowing that she was dead.
    And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat. Luke 8:49-55.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top

and he commanded to give her meat.
    Spying, I thought those who were resurrected as immortal spirit beings did not need meat to live did ye?

She was raised back to a mortal life, and so was Lazarus.