Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

guyguy, let me put it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    ImAHebrew: Is Christ's blood an atonement for your sins?
    Shalom guyguy, let me put it this way. The atonement can only be accomplished through and by the shedding of Messiah's blood, but this atonement is not what most try to force it to be...punishing the Righteous and Innocent One so that His blood is shed to satisfy the penalty required for sins. Study into it guyguy. No atonement can be made for the shedding of blood, except by the one who shed it, and it is very clear in the Scriptures, there is NO atonement without a TURNING from sin, and becoming obedient. Or do you think that Elohim is PLEASED with a blood sacrifice MORE than He is with a broken spirit: a broken and contrite heart? Please read Exo 32:30-32, Num 35:29-33, Rom 5:6-11, and Rev 7:13-14 & Rev 12:9-11 & Rev 19:8 to glean a better insight into how Elohim desires the atonement to be. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Another try for an answer to the question.

guyguy, not how you and traditional christianity think it is.

Shalom guyguy, not how you and traditional christianity think. No, I do not believe that a Father would require His ONLY good Child to shed His blood to atone for the sins of His wicked children, in the manner taught by false christianity. That mindset about atonement is delusional. So NO, if you want me to confess that Yeshua's blood was shed so that the Heavenly Father's forgiveness could be given to His wicked children, I would most emphatically say NO. Now, IF you want me to confess that Yeshua's Righteous and Innocent blood was shed by ALL sinners so that a BLESSING would occur, bringing about The Atonement, then YES, Messiah Yeshua's blood IS the means whereby we HAVE atonement FROM our sin. Peter speaks of HOW the Atonement FROM sin FIRST came to the Elect here:

Acts 3:26 Unto you first Elohim, having raised up His Son Yeshua, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Do you see that guyguy. TURNING from YOUR iniquitites is what ATONES for YOUR sin, NOT butchering a sinless Righteous man, and shedding His blood. But it TOOK the shedding of this sinless Righteous man's blood to CUT sinners to the heart, to produce the Atonement (repenting and TURNING from iniquity):

Acts 2:36 - 2:38

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that Elohim hath made that same Yeshua, whom ye have crucified, both Ruler and Messiah.
    37 Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do?
    38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission (cessation) of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Do you SEE the difference between the strong delusion of requiring the shedding of Righteous and Innocent blood to satisfy and make up FOR sin, INSTEAD of having sinners TURN from their sin? Elohim's justice requires that ALL SINNERS die because of (for) their sin, and Paul says that ALL DIED when Messiah died, and he no longer views anyone as living, unless they recognize The Truth about what their sin caused, and then BURY their dead bodies to rise up INTO a NEW LIFE that ATONES for their old way of life. Messiah was not put to death to MAKE UP for, or satisfy any JUSTICE, or to pay the penalty FOR any sin, rather, He willingly ALLOWED His blood to be shed so that sinners would TURN FROM their sin, and this is the ATONEMENT.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

ImAHebrew: You change other people's questions into your own question and then you answer your own question without ever answering the other person's question; and as for EliYah he respects the Biblical writers and their own given interpretation and explanation, as for you the Apostle Paul forbade others reinterpreting his written words as from him 2 Thessalonians 2:2, 2 Thessalonians 3:14.

Answer me this.

ImAHebrew: You change other people's questions into your own question and then you answer your own question without ever answering the other person's question; and as for EliYah he respects the Biblical writers and their own given interpretation and explanation, as for you the Apostle Paul forbade others reinterpreting his written words as from him 2 Thessalonians 2:2, 2 Thessalonians 3:14.
    Shalom guyguy, when President Trump made his speech at the 75th memorial of D-Day, and he said that those American soldiers sacrificed their lives and had their blood soaked into the beach, on the altar of Freedom, do you think that he was saying the American soldiers were sacrificing their lives to pay any penalty of justice, or dying instead of anyone? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. I have answered YOUR questions truthfully, honestly, and FULLY, but it appears the answer flew over you. Now please answer mine, I can assure you that YOUR answer will not fly over me.

The TWO differing views on the Atonement.

Shalom Everyone, not sure if this has been followed closely, but I thought I might show the two differing views on the Atonement THROUGH the Shed Blood of Yeshua.

1. The Traditional View: Mankind sinned and the only way to make up for (atone) for the sin of mankind is to have someone who never sinned, die INSTEAD of sinful mankind (a substitute so to speak). This prevailing view is delusional. Elohim does not believe that sinners should have someone else dying in their place to pay the penalty of their sin. What father would do something like this?

2. The Correct View: Mankind (including Adam and Eve) were created FLESH, and the FLESH cannot and will not OBEY (Rom 8:7-8). Paul states that it was Elohim who CONSIGNED or SHUT UP mankind IN disobedience (Rom 11:32). Paul also states that the CREATION was subjected to VANITY (G-3153 perverseness, depravity), not of it's OWN choice, but BY Elohim (Rom 8:20). Paul again explains that the FIRST Adam/Man was created "earthy/natural" with a "sensuous nature," and NOT "Spiritual," and ALL of mankind bear that "earthy/natural" and "sensuous nature." (1 Cor 15:45-49). The FIRST Adam was created CORRUPT, DISHONORED, WEAK, and SENSUAL (1 Cor 15: 42-44), to be a SLAVE to sin BECAUSE the FIRST Adam was created FLESH (see Rom 7:14 as to WHY Paul was a SLAVE to sin).

Now, you have to ask yourself, IF Elohim PLANNED that MANKIND dwell in darkness (sin/disobedience), as the above paragraph indicates, why would He need to shed Righteous and Innocent Blood to make up (atone) for the sins mankind committed? He PLACED mankind UNDER sin for a PURPOSE, so that we could LEARN what displeases Him while being in the FLESH, but then He would raise up The Elect (a sort of FirstFruits) of those who will OVERCOME their sin (put on WHITE robes-Rev 19:8), THROUGH the Shed Blood of Yeshua (Rev 7:14). These SAINTS who wash their ROBES THROUGH the Blood of Yeshua have entered INTO the Atonement - the TURNING away from ALL of our iniquities (Acts 3:26). Turning away from the sinful condition that Mankind was placed under ATONES for sin, NOT killing the Righteous and Innocent One in the PLACE of the wicked.
    Hopefully, those with a heart that can be purified through the shed blood of Yeshua can see the difference. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Your quote:
    Turning away from the sinful condition that Mankind was placed under ATONES for sin, NOT killing the Righteous and Innocent One in the PLACE of the wicked.
    The apostle Paul's quote Romans 5:9, 11:
    Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
    Again another Anti Christ contradicting statement that denies Christ blood for atonement.

Justified by His Blood.

Your quote:

The apostle Paul's quote Romans 5:9, 11:

Again another Anti Christ contradicting statement that denies Christ blood for atonement.
    Shalom guyguy, do you have any understanding of what Paul meant when he said "justified by His Blood?" Didn't Paul also say and that the ONLY way you can be "justified" is IF you DO the Law and NOT just hear it (Rom 2:13). So guyguy, how do you DO the Law BY the Blood of Yeshua, so that YOU are justified? Do you really understand Paul? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

ImAHebrew: I understand you very well and I understand the apostle Paul very well; and Paul also said see Acts 13:39, Romans 3:20, 28, Galatians 2:16, Galatians 3:11 no one is justified by the works of the law, and it is the faith of Christ-Him that justifies you and not the law.

Thumbs up

ImAHebrew: I understand you very well and I understand the apostle Paul very well; and Paul also said see Acts 13:39, Romans 3:20, 28, Galatians 2:16, Galatians 3:11 no one is justified by the works of the law, and it is the faith of Christ-Him that justifies you and not the law.
    Hey Guyguy,

I tried to point this out to Ken some time ago in my thread "The Gifts Of Elohim's Grace" with many scriptures, however, he ignored those straight forward scriptures.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

There is a DISTINCTION.

Shalom guyguy, there is a DISTINCTION between the "WORKS" of the Law, and the "SPIRITUAL FULFILLMENT" of the Law, and when Paul speaks of not being justified by "WORKS" of the Law, that is exactly what he meant. But when he said that ONLY the DOERS of the Law are JUSTIFIED, there he is speaking of the "SPIRITUAL FULFILLMENT" of the Law, NOT the "WORKS" of the Law. Do you understand the DIFFERENCE and DISTINCTION? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom guyguy, there is a DISTINCTION between the "WORKS" of the Law, and the "SPIRITUAL FULFILLMENT" of the Law, and when Paul speaks of not being justified by "WORKS" of the Law, that is exactly what he meant. But when he said that ONLY the DOERS of the Law are JUSTIFIED, there he is speaking of the "SPIRITUAL FULFILLMENT" of the Law, NOT the "WORKS" of the Law. Do you understand the DIFFERENCE and DISTINCTION? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    ImAHebrew: I understand the difference; but you don't seem to understand His righteousness and He is the justifier, and you ignore Romans 3:21, 24-27 and the law of faith.

Ken,

Who or what justifies you, the law or Yahweh Messiah, which?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

This is what and why Yah Messiah said: But seek ye first the kingdom of God/Yah, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33 .

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eousness&t=KJV

He NEVER said to seek the righteousness of the law, and Paul said, if anyone is justified or made righteous by the law then Messiah died INVAIN-for nothing Gal.2:20.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+in+vain&t=KJV

Both Peter and Paul saw the difference between the righteousness of the law and the righteousness of Yah see below.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+of+God&t=KJV