Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Smile The blessing and cursing Baalim.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

Since Lucy and I both believe in LIFE NOW, I will answer the question that you continue to squeal at her if you will answer this question for me.

The Apostle Paul made this claim concerning himself:

Galatians 2:19-20
    19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto ELOHIM.
    20 I am crucified with Messiah nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Messiah liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of ELOHIM, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The question is: How was the Apostle Paul crucified with Messiah?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply without your usual squealing, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, if I had wanted you to answer the question then I would have asked you.

Ye seem to like answering questions for Jezebel when your not asked to, and then ignore important questions asked of ye, and until the blessing and cursing Baalim answers questions asked of him, then he will not get any answered either.

And when Lucy tells me that she believes her so called false apostle Paul ABOVE then I will accept it, and until then, go curse others.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

The devil's Jezebel and Baalim.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    how long dear Pal
    20years almost
    secret grin

unlesss Elijah receives that special invitation,, he is the dead .. sigh
    And Lucy J.

Ye and Spying have not received a special invitation from Yah Messiah, because Yah Messiah would NOT contradict Himself as ye and Spying do, and exactly where did Messiah speak the words life now?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    I for one would love for U to show me where did Jesus speak these two words life now?
    Peach,

Yea, I would too, but I wouldn't hold my breath for Spying's answer if I were you.

Thumbs down The Three Answers Of The Squealing Pig!

Hi Peach,

The squealing pig, EliYah, primarily squeals these three answers to posts and questions which require an answer from him
    • EliYah squeals, Answer the question
    • EliYah squeals, I have already answered that question in previous posts
    • EliYah squeals, Answer the question and then I will answer your question
    Now, you yourself have stated that EliYah has:

"Elijah has made everyone quite aware of your tactics and the Bible."

Be that as it may, why does EliYah run away and not post for himself having you first to pave the way for him? I am here, Peach, and where is EliYah outside of his squealing?

Thanking both EliYah and perhaps you, Peach, for any answers from you all by which we might be blessed, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Smile The complaining Baalim.

Hi Peach,

The squealing pig, EliYah, primarily squeals these three answers to posts and questions which require an answer from him

Be that as it may, why does EliYah run away and not post for himself having you first to pave the way for him? I am here, Peach, and where is EliYah outside of his squealing?

Thanking both EliYah and perhaps you, Peach, for any answers from you all by which we might be blessed, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

I don't have anyone paving the way for me, and it's ye who runs like old paint when asked to directly answer a question.

Returning to interesting clues - rather than the saga of ''goats n pigs'' [whatever]

MCCAIN.
    ''Son of Cain''
    = mc/mac - son of,

Canaanite is a '' merchant-banker.
    It also carries the meaning of being humble or lowly, perhaps derived from the “lowlands” of the land of Canaan.
    Being “lowly” can have a positive or negative connotation.
    Humility is a virtue but being a low-life is not.

Hence, in Scripture one ascends to Jerusalem but descends to Canaanite territory

Merchants of Canaan were known to be unscrupulous in their business dealings, so I think it is fair to say that the prophetic significance of a Canaanite is to be a lawless merchant-banker whose heart and lifestyle is far from godly.

“And there will no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts in that day.”
    THE hu-man or the serpent seed no longer invited into the ''house of the Lord''???????

He drove out the Canaanites, or merchant-bankers, from the temple as a type and shadow of both the New Jerusalem as a whole and its individual citizens, whose temples are being cleansed.
    [ the merchants [kena’aniy, “Canaanites”]?the “zeal” of a Canaanite is to cheat his neighbor in order to make as much profit
    Canaanites are Kenites/Tares/Hebrews (descendants of Cain), Scriptural Proof! Noah's first wife died, his 2nd wife was a Kenite!

THE FRUIT IS
    are the Cain-ites TO BE SEEN TODAY within THE MATRIX SYSTEM?

YES
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Jesus always met the enemy head-on giving no quarter.
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unn1TX6y6hk

Smile

Lucy J.

About all of ye information is goats and pigs, oink, oink, baa, baa.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

About all of ye information is goats and pigs, oink, oink, baa, baa.
    Spying the goat can't control Lucy his forum pig.

Jesus is called ''SON OF MAN''

ofcourse we can pass over these 3 words very easily as our mind takes in the 3 words.
    SON OF MAN
    TO TAKE OFF the blinders - He would never be called
    -a SON OF AN ALIEN
    or
    - SON OF A MARTIAN?

SO ''son of man'' IS A STRANGE way to tell of the hereditary of a person.
    duh???
    well FOR A LITTLE eye opener
    Jesus title ''SON OF MAN'' was written because HIS BLOODLINE came from THE MAN ADAM. [MANKIND]
    or
    THE pedigree of man, without the mixture of the fallen angels, nor of Satan’s offspring the Kenites,
    The “Man” Adam - 1 seedline
    THE MAN - ‘adam aw-dam’ to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:–be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).
    only white skinned people can Blush APPARENTLY [ i could be wrong]
    Satan was told that his seed and the woman’s seed would have enmity towards one another.
    2 seeds
    BTW
    i re-looked at this sentence
    Satan was told that his seed and the woman’s seed would have enmity towards one another.
    Ofcourse
    satan's seed would never have LIFE NOW imparted into them as an eternal existence in an ENDLESS LIFE ORDER....
    why not
    As 'satan's seed'' - they would be ''sons of perdition'' and ''bundled up and burnt''.
    but the WHEAT would be gathered into His Barn.

the counterfeit sons and daughters DENIED the TRUE LIFE FOR ALL MANKIND called the goodnews that contains the ''power of the resurrection'' - that was made available HERE AND NOW.
    aka - the many anti-christs.
    HENCE their enmity to THE ABUNDANT LIFE as promised john 10 v 10
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning

anti christs

christ is a verb
    a word for ACTION
    that ACTION, is about A DIVINE SUPERNATURAL ENERGY or FREQUENCY of EMPOWERMENT shown to us, through the LIFE FORCE in our Messiah,
    THAT energy is so superior to the energy found in the 3D dimensions on earth that we are all used too.
    JESUS came to demonstrate HOW THE 'CHRIST' would work and how to RECEIVE THIS POWER from on high

HIGH POWER - TO BE HIGH POWERED..

Those who come against this HIGH POWER now made available are the 'many anti-christs.
    hmmmm

so ask this ?
    why would anyone wish to deny such a stupendous opportunity to LIVE in this ''christ'' power here and now?
    why would you do that - are you - N.U.T.S.

THE only reason to deny the power of LIFE here and now as JESUS WALKED IN SUCH A LIFE here referred too as ''thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven''
    would be because you are a ''seed of Cain, the offspring of the devil.''

Making this person extremely jealous of the TRUE SONS OF MAN. - adam's progeny. [jealous enough to murder as demonstrated by Abel and Cain]
    Why such jealousy?
    Because the ''Abel progeny'' offered up the 1st fruits of their bounty - as a witness to divine blessings.

hmmm
    the many anti christs appear to '''KNOW''' when they discern ''TRUE LIFE APPEARING ON EARTH'' as per john 11 v 24 25 26
    - Therefore the truth must be '''murdered''' by the offspring of the devil
    Why?
    So satan and his tribe can continue to rule here, and the divine supernatural power is deferred.

ASK
    How would satan ''murder'' TRUE LIFE here AND now and HOW would his clan live or exist off the'' flumes of destruction'' + by craftiness
    - By sowing the ''seeds of doubt'' and producing wrong doctrines out from his religious ''angels of light''
    '' The doctrine of death and they make an agreement with death''

once this little ''window'' of enlightenment opens, we get to see the BIG PICTURE more clearly

Jesus said ''love your enemies'' etc.

Our true enemy is death
    are we to love death OUR ENEMY?
    The word “incorruptible” really meant “undecaying”.
    ARE WE TO FORGIVE 70 X 7?
    Our true enemy is satan and his worker offspring.
    Are we to love satan and his ministers?
    How do we stand on this issue?
    Is this a man made insert called ''dung''????

ask
    ARE WE TO love all THE ANTI-CHRISTS aka- seeds of satan?
    Are we asked to LOVE and forgive the ''synagogue of satan'' and those sitting in its pews''?

DID Jesus say '' forgive them Father for they know not what they do, to the religious men He called vipers and issued 7 personal ''woes'' UPON THEM?
    whom does this cover - everyone?

Are those from the ADAM/SETH line ''our enemy'' that needs forgiving.-1 SEED
    Wouldnt those from the ADAM/Seth bloodline be BRETHREN? -1 SEED
    DID Jesus forgive Judas, ?-satan seed - 2nd seed
    DID Jesus say, it would have better if this man had never been born.-2nd seed,

INTERESTING TOPIC.
    Because infact there is a whole lot of facts we really need to fully understand to be filled with real hard core divine WISDOM.
    And when you think upon these things as ''accepted religious knowledge'' it is just crazy, mad illogical religious sewerage.
    AND I KNOW you dont know, either BECAUSE IF WE ALL UNDERSTOOD correctly we all would be walking as messiah's [ small m] and ministering out as His disciples.

so to forgive our enemy - aka - death and satan and angels of light - aka - murderers. is that so?
    Murderers, are judged and put in jail to do their time.- in the bible they are called sons of perdition.
    as ''enemies of Abba'', where they forgiven?

i dont think Jesus gave '' a cart blanch'' forgiveness overall to our real enemies at all.
    why not?
    Christianity took centuries to become established therefore - Allowing for time to change the whole of the ideas and beliefs of '' I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.''
    consider
    fake news in now in the headlines - who invented fake news? all evidences of THE WAY have been lost hidden or destroyed.
    we have copies of hundreds of copies now... NO ORIGINALS exist.

warning
    we have to learn not to accept the religious ridiculous and Used divine discernment to understand HOW not to lack true knowledge so we do not perish
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-10-2019 at 09:31 PM.

cont....A CHANGE thinking on '' love and forgiveness'' as a ''Cain-ite'' doctrine?

hmmm...can you bear it?
    the ''angels of light'' have for centuries kept their deluded lemmings following them and their satanic religion instead of an ALL POWERFUL and LIVING Yeshua Messiah.
    These verses (Luke 23:34), have a deceptive dimension all of its own and the satanic mistranslation of it carries consequences of cataclysmic proportions
    This the best truth ever

Luke 23:34 KJV
    [ meaning '' it is his version''
    this is a special revelation - its ''the King's version'' of the verse.]

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
    And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
    says
    Luke 23:34
    (Aramaic Peshitta) Father forgive them not for they do know what they are doing
    ask?
    Who, in particular, was Yeshua NOT asking the Father to forgive as there can be no forgiveness of any sin without repentance:?
    Let’s be clear about this very important point – no repentance = no forgiveness

Who most wanted Yashua Messiah dead and out of the way?
    Who saw Him as a very dangerous religious, political and commercial threat?
    Who had Yashua Messiah upset the most?

That’s easy to answer;
    the men of the Canaanite Jewish O.T. PHARISEE religion
    – The Pharisees and the men of money and commerce,
    - the Canaanite Jewish usurers, those whose tables Yashua Messiah overturned in the Temple forecourt.

In other words, the whole stinking rotten and corrupt theocratic, political, financial edifice
    – The Babylonian Beast MONEY AND RELIGIOUS Empires were not to be forgiven for what they were – corrupt, greedy, thieving, lying, murderous sons of the Devil.

So who are these 21st century spiritual and physical representatives and descendants of those 1st century murdering criminals that Yashua Messiah asked the Father not to forgive?
    These are the people who are not forgiven and remain unforgiven to this day and that’s why He will say to them in the first resurrection:
    “Go away from me ye who work iniquity for I never knew you.”

Spying:

Hi Peach,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    I did not write nor say that I was paving the way for Elijah that is U're presumption; and if U are here as U write then one wouldn't even notice it; U seem to be neutered when it comes to answering a question of cooperation.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Smile neutered?

Peach,

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    I did not write nor say that I was paving the way for Elijah that is U're presumption; and if U are here as U write then one wouldn't even notice it; U seem to be neutered when it comes to answering a question of cooperation.
    neutered
    Ye beat all Peach, neutered, more like impotent, incase others don't know what neutered means see below of a male dog.

https://www.google.com/search?source...=1570794607448

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    hmmm...can you bear it?
    the ''angels of light'' have for centuries kept their deluded lemmings following them and their satanic religion instead of an ALL POWERFUL and LIVING Yeshua Messiah.
    These verses (Luke 23:34), have a deceptive dimension all of its own and the satanic mistranslation of it carries consequences of cataclysmic proportions
    This the best truth ever

ask?
    Who, in particular, was Yeshua NOT asking the Father to forgive as there can be no forgiveness of any sin without repentance:?
    Let’s be clear about this very important point – no repentance = no forgiveness

Who most wanted Yashua Messiah dead and out of the way?
    Who saw Him as a very dangerous religious, political and commercial threat?
    Who had Yashua Messiah upset the most?

That’s easy to answer;
    the men of the Canaanite Jewish O.T. PHARISEE religion
    – The Pharisees and the men of money and commerce,
    - the Canaanite Jewish usurers, those whose tables Yashua Messiah overturned in the Temple forecourt.

In other words, the whole stinking rotten and corrupt theocratic, political, financial edifice
    – The Babylonian Beast MONEY AND RELIGIOUS Empires were not to be forgiven for what they were – corrupt, greedy, thieving, lying, murderous sons of the Devil.

So who are these 21st century spiritual and physical representatives and descendants of those 1st century murdering criminals that Yashua Messiah asked the Father not to forgive?
    These are the people who are not forgiven and remain unforgiven to this day and that’s why He will say to them in the first resurrection: “Go away from me ye who work iniquity for I never knew you.”
    Lucy J.

As usual ye leave out WHOM Yah Messiah is speaking about in Matthew 7.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity/LAWLESSNESS.

Therefore whosoever hears these sayings/words of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that hears these sayings/words of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? depart from me, ye that work iniquity/LAWLESSNESS. And every one that hears these sayings/words of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man,

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=7&t=KJV#23

It is the religious that say they come in His name claiming to teach, however, they practice LAWLESSNESS and do NOT do and obey His words or sayings, they make excuses like, these verses are dung so I don't have to obey them, sounds a lot like ye Lucy J.
    Last edited by Eliyah; 10-11-2019 at 12:23 PM.