Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    If the Old Testament had been marketed as a horror story — like a Stephen King novel — the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    why so?
    REMEMBER MESSIAH IS our example of all other gods if their don't act as Messiah did to all - they are not worthy.
    *Anyone who takes the Old Testament Yahwehs seriously — and does not wince at the gratuitous splattering of blood — is a troubled person.

Example of Gods Yahweh personally killing people
    The Yahweh gods are recorded in the Bible as having personally killed a large number of people by ancient man made technology
    SMITE! is right!

Wikipedia reports a few examples of ''thou shalt not kill '' O.T. Yah gods

Since large numbers of people often end up as meaningless statistics, consider the rough guide below:

20 million
    - In the global flood this figure is just over the maximum estimated human population before agriculture.
    It would take about a decade for this many Americans to die of natural causes.
    Actually, absolute terms aren't useful for this one as it was near-enough 100% of the population
    - imagine 7.5 billion people being killed should God decide to pull this one again.

- Assyrian soldiers killed while sleeping.
    This is greater than the entire multi-national coalition force at the peak of the Iraq War
    - so imagine losing that entire force in their sleep in one night.
    By comparison, the bloodiest battle (on a single day) in modern history would be the first day of the Battle of the Somme, where 20,000 BEF troops were killed.
    185,000 is also the equivalent of 9/11 every single day for two months.
    It is slightly higher than the largest ever attendances at Talladega or Daytona motor racing tracks.[3]

- Assorted Israelites, incidentally the same number of people who claimed to be Jedi in the 2001 Australian census.
    This is approximately the athletics capacity of Wembley Stadium, or towards the upper end of casualty estimates for the atomic bombing of Nagasaki (39,000-80,000)[4].

- Assuming the higher figure, this is not far off the capacity of Yankee Stadium.

- Slightly higher than the capacity of Madison Square Garden for pro wrestling.
    Of course, many of these numbers do pale next to what humans do to each other, and what the planet itself has thrown at us, but it is really the motives (or lack of) that should be truly shocking.
    He gives free will, but apparently, it is just a trap.

But, remember.... God loves you!

ofcourse the spiritually deformed will try to excuse murder and make it a necessary goodness.
    Lucy, did Ahab cut ye tongue out so ye can't respond?

And this above proves that Yahweh Messiah is NOT a pacifistic Elohim like your Countries rulers are today, Yah Messiah will finally ZAP them, as He is also going to do when He returns.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

ImHebrew give your murderer Cain-ite o.t. gods of ''the wickedness in High places''

and get A LIFE and give up reading the OT
    the Old Testament had been marketed as a horror story — like a Stephen King novel — the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.

Go man ~~~ and find some good old fashioned romance and give up those evil gods of Murder Inc

GOOD ADVICE.
    I think you should give up your phony religion and FIND SOME ROMANCE for yourself
    Some really pretty lady you can wine and dine
    Someone who will make you give up your dried stick life and religious beliefs. and put some romantic '''umph''' into your life and body
    Someone so cute and so cuddly that you will forget you are a dried up prune of a man, and she will '' save you''' [as a your new HELPMEET] to shed those really really stupid unlawful beliefs.
    BTW
    tell me when you find this new baby doll lover, and i will send you both some very beautiful flowers with a congratulations card.
    amen
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    and get A LIFE.
    GOOD ADVICE.
    I think you should give up your phony religion and FIND SOME ROMANCE for yourself
    Some really pretty lady you can wine and dine
    Someone who will make you give up your dried stick life and religious beliefs. and put some romantic '''umph''' into your life and body
    Someone so cute and so cuddly that you will forget you are a dried up prune of a man, and she will '' save you''' [as a your new HELPMEET] to shed those really really stupid unlawful beliefs.
    BTW
    tell me when you find this new baby doll lover, and i will send you both some very beautiful flowers with a congratulations card.
    amen
    Yea right Lucy, I wouldn't think that Ken would be in any hurry, I know that I wouldn't be.

And Lucy, who is this in Revelation 19:11-16 that is going to judge the nations in righteousness and make WAR?

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rev&c=19&t=KJV#11

It is the True Yah Messiah!

So much for ye none killing pacifistic deity ye have made up for ye self.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And Lucy,

Who was it that twisted your arm to make you give up obeying and listening to the written scriptures, and to throw away the apostle Paul and his writings, was it ye husband?

Lucy,

Did ye run to the internet to get more twisted ideas from ye religious lovers as usual?

Lucy,

The apostle Paul sure prophesied of the very things that ye do on this forum.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3-4.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ing+ears&t=KJV

And oh how ye have heaped many teachers to yourself, and your ears must be itching badly.

Jesus your teacher, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

The apostle Paul sure prophesied of the very things that ye do on this forum.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3-4.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ing+ears&t=KJV

And oh how ye have heaped many teachers to yourself, and your ears must be itching badly.
    Lucy,

I thought that ye told us that Jesus was your ONLY teacher, really? Then WHY are ye re-posting in accumulated piles of internet teachers and dumping them on this forum?

Reprehensible! - gosh that is a big word like ''marmalade''. ImHebrew.

Hmmm
    THE MIND CHANGING GODS Yah, say
    TO DAY I ask you to sacrifice your baby sons to me by fire - tomorrow I will change my mind and ban it.
    Ezekiel 20:25-26 directly indicates that YHWH actually commanded such sacrifices:

“I [YHWH] also gave them statutes that were not good, and ordinances by which they could not live.
    I caused them to sin by their (own) gifts, by causing (them) to pass through (the fire) all who open the womb [i.e., the firstborn], in order that I might horrify them, in order that they might know that I am YHWH.”

Exodus 11–13

11 “After the Lord brings you into the land of the Canaanites and gives it to you, as he promised on oath to you and your ancestors,
    12 you are to give over to the Lord the first offspring of every womb.
    All the firstborn males of your livestock belong to the Lord.
    13 Redeem with a lamb every firstborn donkey, but if you do not redeem it, break its neck.
    Redeem every firstborn among your sons.
    What to Do with Firstborn Sons
    Sacrifice Them
    Does the Torah require that every firstborn male child be sacrificed to God?
    The question seems preposterous, yet this is the plain meaning of a passage in the Covenant Collection found in Parashat Mishpatim (Exodus 22:28-29):

5d0c0bd03ad7174da5aeb8a7_TheTorah.com%2FFirstborn%20Son.jpg

wow - that is some Gungho lord gods hey.
    full of the holy spirit of life of love joy and peace....not

Thom can tell it better than I.
    Thom Stark, a bible scholar of ancient and modern religious texts. says
    Stark is currently an M.A.R. student at Emmanuel School of Religion in Johnson City, Tenn.
    His first book, released in October, is called

The Human Faces of God: What Scripture Reveals When It Gets God Wrong (and Why Inerrancy Tries To Hide It).

In chapters 4 and 5, Mr. Stark systematically lays out evidence that polytheism and human sacrifice were practiced widely as a part of early Yahweh worship.
    There’s also evidence that Yahweh commanded human sacrifice in the law of Moses.
    Later, when the practice of human sacrifice fell into disrepute among elite circles, the prophet Ezekiel confirms that Yahweh commanded human sacrifice, but interprets that command as a form of punishment for Israel’s disobedience.
    Ezekiel needed a way to deal with that tradition found in Exodus 22, and did so by claiming that Yahweh ordered them to kill their firstborn sons as a way of getting back at them for their lack of faith in him.

i’ve heard evangelicals explain that the reason God prescribed scorched earth policies in the Old Testament was because the surrounding nations were so evil — that they practiced child sacrifice. (God sent warnings; they didn’t heed them.)
    Is this just a desperate attempt to justify the unconscionable?

Yeah, well that justification is in the Bible itself, in texts that were written or edited after the institution of child sacrifice fell into disrepute.

Wouldn’t most Christians and Jews find this shocking?
    Of course, and rightly so.
    It is shocking.
    I was shocked.
    But what I find even more shocking is the fact that some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

Reprehensible!
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-18-2019 at 12:45 AM.
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Reprehensible! -

consider this word.
    R.e.p.r.e.h.e.n.s.i.b.l.e!
    when Yahs works fail to manifest all Holy tests of Joy Love and peace IN THE HOLY SPIRIT

Lucy, YOUR deity is so much worse than how you delusionally TEACH that Yahweh is.

Lucy, you falsely accuse Yahweh of being "blood thirsty," yet YOUR deity is presented by you as needing the innocent blood of the "first born" Son of Man, just so that he can forgive you and mysteriously "take away" your sins. You teach that YOUR deity REQUIRES the shedding of blood so that YOUR sins can be washed away in that blood. In fact, you teach the shedding of blood was necessary for HIM to take YOUR place and die in YOUR stead. Pretty "blood thirsty" is YOUR deity, huh, sacrificing HIS "first born" son in the place of all you poor miserable sinners?? My dear Lucy, are you ever going to come to a KNOWLEDGE of the Truth, or will you be ever learning? Here are some of your teachings from the past:

when a man (or woman) cannot admit the god he/she worships is totally evil there is something very wrong with the man/woman

Jesus PAID our ransom price to set us free from the devil who [ in the O.T.] held the key of authority over death - aka YHWHs

A saviour had to be born WITHOUT this virus in His blood.
    to become a SACRIFICE in this shedding of His UNMUTATED blood for the sins of the world.

High priests in the Old Testament offered the blood of animals.
    Our High Priest, Jesus Christ, gave His own life as a sacrifice for sin...Christ could pay the penalty for our sin because He was without sin.
    Since He was not under the same condemnation, He could voluntarily take our place...Jesus “loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood”...So ~~~~most intelligent believers can understand THE CROSS/THE FINISHED WORK OF REDEMPTION as it is a part of their graduation into eternal life - IT NEVER TAKES some mysterious weird concept, to understand HOW the Blood of the Lamb works on His Believer.
    Yes Lucy, YOUR deity knows how to "sacrifice" the innocent blood of the FIRST BORN Son of Man as HIS justice REQUIRES the shedding of it in YOUR place, according to what you try to teach us. So PLEASE, look in the mirror and see how blood thirsty YOUR beliefs are. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

no love joy nor peace... from the Yah's THEIR M.O. IS blood maim kill murder.

therefore NO holy spirit manifesting
    the truth out.
    If the Old Testament had been marketed as a horror story — like a Stephen King novel — the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    btw
    The offspring of Cain - the Hu-man..... always defends evil - evil becomes goodness, war is for peace,
    all the little double speaks - sigh

''But what I find even more shocking is the fact that some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.''
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY ImHEBREW - how is it over there in ''Cain-ite Kenneth land''

do you realise Abba never '''''killed Jesus''''
    that was impossible
    you are under a false premise on this dear laddy
    why didnt Abba murder His Son?

drum roll
    ABBA NEVER HELD THE KEYS /AUTHORITY OVER DEATH... satan did.
    not 1 being could declare death to anyone but the devil - he was in full control of the grim reaper. He had the KEYS to death
    drum roll

so you need to RE-INVENT yourself and your beliefs - they are cankered

Lucy Jezebel living up to her name huh?

Lucy, why do ye keep on perpetrating ye internet spiritual lover teachers LIES after you've been shown the straight truth of scriptures?

Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.

Thou shalt not do so unto the Yahweh thy Elohim: for every abomination to the Yahweh, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
    Deuteronomy 12:30-31.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Deu&c=12&t=KJV#31

Yah forbid child sacrifice, and you re-quoting ye word twisting whoredom lovers LIES on the internet proves whom ye really serve, which is satan the devil the "father" of LIES John 8:44.

let it be remembered SATAN held the Keys to death prior the cross

and NO other being did.
    no person can deny this truth what ever way you try to spin it.
    you lose ~~~

Jesus gave up His life - No man took it,
    ''the lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world''

satan had the key of all authority over death
    Jesus Father did not.

...that through death He might destroy him that HAD the power of death, that is, the Devil..."
    (Heb.2:14)
    Jesus took the "keys of the grave and death" from Satan.

The truth out,.
    Every murder every slaughter every killing prior to the cross - satan was the controller.

When you don't see THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN manifesting out in love joy and peace AS JESUS REVEALED DURING HIS MINISTRY - know satan rules.

IF SATAN [the devil] held the control over all death prior to the cross = who was YAHS gods????
    anyone with spiritual maturity answer?

Folks who read, Lucy is repeating LYING gossip of others.

And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin. Jeremiah 32:35.

to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...35&version=KJV

Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,

That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them? Ezekiel 16:20-21.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...21&version=KJV

That they have committed adultery, and blood is in their hands, and with their idols have they committed adultery, and have also caused their sons, whom they bare unto me, to pass for them through the fire, to devour them.

Moreover this they have done unto me: they have defiled my sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned my sabbaths.

For when they had slain their children to their idols, then they came the same day into my sanctuary to profane it; and, lo, thus have they done in the midst of mine house. Ezekiel 23:37-39.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...39&version=KJV

As I have said, Yah forbade child sacrifice, and Lucy merely repeats or parrots her whoredom lovers LIES on the internet.

ofcourse we have a few wee problems to shift through when ''dualism'' raises its head

so the fruits of dualism have to be accounted for and discerned as a truth seeker sorts out the facts from the fiction.

The usual assumptions are that Yahwehism, or archaic Judaism, was free of human sacrifice the evidence in the Bible refutes that belief.
    A careful reading of the text - despite all of the editing by the priestly caste which was done before the text became "Holy" and fixed
    - shows a lot of nasty material which the O.T, fanatics manage to read without seeing.
    Those who have eyes, let them read!

so, Yah's gods were OK with the 1st born male baby burning activities,
    In Ezekiel 20:25-26, the prophet gives an ingenious explanation for religious rules and practices which were becoming an embarrassment.
    Yes, they were indeed given by the God of Israel, but Yahweh's gave the bad laws as a form of punishment.
    The bad laws seem to include child sacrifice.

[Since God admits that parts of the Bible are bad laws, where does this leave the fundamentalist?]
    hmmm
    how amazing
    how amazing
    opps sorry captives i hate you all so i give you my bad laws.

C.A.N. - YOU - B.E.L.I.E.V.E. that?????

ofcourse then we have the confessions of the LYING SCRIBES. Jer 8 v 8

A regular theme is the warnings that Yahweh's chosen are not to come too close to the divine presence to protect the people from his tendency to kill without warning,
    for example Exodus 19:21.
    HE IS BACK the murderer
    The command in Leviticus 18:21 against sacrificing children to Moloch comes out as not a ban on child sacrifice, but a ban on the worship of foreign deities.
    This suspicion is confirmed by Exodus 13:11 to 16, where Yahweh asserts his ownership of all first born males, both human and animal.
    What saves the humans from sacrifice is the substitution of additional animal sacrifices.
    THE FRUITS
    All this goes a long way toward explaining the violence which has been created by the Followers of the Book, Jews, Christians and Moslems.
    What was born from and nurtured by centuries of ritual murder would be expected to create more violence.

VIOLENCE
    MURDER
    SLAUGHTERING NATIONS - CAME FROM THE MURDERER satan as he held all authority over death and the grave prior to the cross of Calvary -
    Jesus spoken openly against the law of this world, and hence against the gods Yahweh and all their acts of violence against the captives.

the fruit inspections
    ARE PERFECT to discern who is who - so always REMEMBER ONE THING that will keep you honest and true
    -The offspring of Cain - the Hu-man always defends evil
    - evil becomes goodness,
    - war is for peace,
    - the double speaks

''But what I find even more shocking is the fact that some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.''

''THE MOUTH OF THE GRAVE speaketh in Judaizers.''

I would like honest truth seekers to LOOK at this pic below.
    Why?
    So you actually ''''see'' who these people are who MAKE EVIL ACTS into a ''godly goodness''
    If you had eyes to see correctly this is how these false teachers would look
    Would you really be interested in what they would preach to you???
    WOULD YOU rather the Ministry of Messiah?
    you cannot have the 2 because Cain, Hu-man offspring as teachers, + the added bonus of darkness death captivity and the grave
    - do not CO HABIT with love, joy peace, truth mercy forgiveness and GOODWILL to all men

images.jpg

if you '''see'''these monsters RUN - remember Jesus 1st lesson is ''''fruit'''''' inspection