Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Cain, being a hybrid, did not bear the image and likeness of Adam,

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    for ImHebrew

Now Jesus has the key authority over death - so why do people still die?
    Seems their death is self inflicted
    Jesus cannot work in their unbelief so '' the dead already bury the dead''
    Jesus killed no one - they were already classed as '' the dead''
    why?
    We are told people PERISH = physically die from lack of knowledge - they believe incorrectly.... billions do.
    When Jesus said '' it is finished'' HE HAD DONE EVERYTHING to secure eternal life and life changing salvation as goodwill to all men

''You can take the horse to water but ye cannot make it drink.''
    i guess it is the case of the 8 veils.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5AARL1Qsys
    that Matrix remains the indoctrination of all society,

WHY ONLY A FEW find eternal life here? - according to Messiah?
    John 11 v 24 25 26. - fully explains MESSIAH condition for how to remain here IN His power of the resurrection.
    if you don't believe HIM and His invitation to friends you don't get THE POWER of His life here.

as for Cain the offspring of satan .... MC CAIN son of Cain is a name still in existence and part of ''wickedness in High places''.
    if THAT WAS NOT THE TRUTH why would this name and its derivatives still remain

as for Smith it is not a derivate of ''son of Cain'' no ....a smith was a lance NOT A TRIBE...A LANCE is an object a kennite is a tribe of people.

Kenite = there was no ''Smith-ite '' bible tribe
    Smith is a surname originating in England.
    It is the most prevalent surname in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States, and the fifth most common surname

two seed lines

some good advice
    Imhebrew you need to give up the phony worship of the OT and Moses fast
    and find some romance - it will bring new joy and life to that dried up prune existence you have now.
    ==============================================================================================

However, Cain, being a hybrid, did not bear the image and likeness of Adam, who was a son of God.
    He was a mongrel with a marred (or damaged) image and likeness of mankind.

THE MARK OF CAIN is a physical marred or damaged image ,[ unlike the likeness of mankind.]
    Cain was a hybrid in a world where all living things were pure breeds.
    '''not pure'' - Cain was not a pure creation, in a world where everything was classed '' it is good''
    He was a discrepancy - the "son" of the Wicked One — Satan (1Jhn.3:12).
    So ~~~jealousy seems to be the major trait here but jealousy is not a physical marring, therefore Cain must have looked differently than Abel.
    a hybrid is a debased creature — Cain.
    (Remember that Adam (Man) was God's highest creation
    4 beings are Adam Eve Abel - then the marred and debased hybrid CAIN becomes part of this family.
    MAKING him DIFFERENT looking from the other 3.

And Adam called his wife's name Eve;..."
    The name was given only after the curse was pronounced.
    Before that, she was called Woman (Gen.2:23).
    Eve means life-giver; life giving; "because she was the mother of all living" (Gen.3:20b).
    She was the mother of Cain and Abel, her first two sons.
    But only one of them was of Adam.
    If they were both of Adam, Adam would not have named his wife Eve.
    The reason:
    the seed comes from the male.
    Rightly so, Adam should be called the father of all living.
    But Cain was not his seed; Adam did not father him.
    The Serpent did.
    Thus Adam was not the father of all living!

3 beings called mankind
    1 being called a Hu-man hybrid [ not pure]
    ratio of 3 to 1

Cain, being the son of the Serpent, did not possess such divine revelation.
    Cain was not spiritual, but he was certainly religious.
    However 3 devilish traits were manifested in Cain, the son of the Serpent.
    The murderous or lying nature does not come from God; it comes from Satan with a rebellious nature when he (Cain) defiantly shouted at God,

Genesis 4:16-24 is the record of Cain's own genealogy.
    His was a great people, full of intellectual knowledge.
    They built cities, they made weapons and they were great inventors.
    In their days, they were a renowned people — giants, both mentally and physically.
    The record also contains the murderous act of Lamech, the great, great, great grandson of Cain.
    He was the first person to go against God's will of one man, one wife (Gen.2:23-24). He married two wives.

hmmmmm
    The eyes are the ''windows of the soul''.
    the mark would be ''a deformed eye, a deformed pupil'' that would look right at times [as an eye from eve] but also change to the eye of a serpent????
    snake_eyes_by_ghufranali.jpg
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-21-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

Really Lucy?

==============================================================================================

However, Cain, being a hybrid, did not bear the image and likeness of Adam, who was a son of God.

THE MARK OF CAIN is a physical marred or damaged image ,[ unlike the likeness of mankind.]
    '''not pure'' - Cain was not a pure creation, in a world where everything was classed '' it is good''
    So ~~~jealousy seems to be the major trait here but jealousy is not a physical marring, therefore Cain must have looked differently than Abel.
    4 beings are Adam Eve Abel - then the marred and debased hybrid CAIN becomes part of this family.

Eve means life-giver; life giving; "because she was the mother of all living" (Gen.3:20b).
    The reason:
    The Serpent did.

3 beings called mankind
    ratio of 3 to 1

The murderous or lying nature does not come from God; it comes from Satan with a rebellious nature when he (Cain) defiantly shouted at God,

In their days, they were a renowned people — giants, both mentally and physically.
    The record also contains the murderous act of Lamech, the great, great, great grandson of Cain.
    He was the first person to go against God's will of one man, one wife (Gen.2:23-24). He married two wives.

hmmmmm
    the mark would be ''a deformed eye, a deformed pupil'' that would look right at times [as an eye from eve] but also change to the eye of a serpent????
    Really Lucy J. or are ye repeating the LIES of ye internet fornicators again?

That's a LIE, Adam was the physical father of Cain.

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD/YHWH. Genesis 4:1.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=Cain&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Lucy, when are ye going to stop spreading the DUNG of other people?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD/YHWH. Genesis 4:1.

Lucy, all ye do is spread the dung of other people, to use your word, when are ye ever going to stop spreading the dung of others?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And Lucy,

The devil was Cain's spiritual father, not his physical father, the same as all those like you which willfully SIN or transgress divine laws 1 John 3:4, 8-10.

Trekking on we find something really interesting

The reason:
    The Serpent did.

3 beings called mankind
    ratio of 3 to 1

hmmmmm
    -------------------------------------------------

Weymouth New Testament
    We are not to resemble Cain, who was a child of the Evil one and killed his own brother.
    And why did he kill him?
    Because his own actions were wicked and his brother's actions righteous.
    WATCH THIS PAN OUT.

Moses married a Kenite as it reveals in Judges 1:16 that Moses’ father-in-law was a Kenite.
    look now and learn
    In 1st Chronicles 2:55, the Kenites were appointed to be scribes due to their ability to convince the masses of their interpretation of the law.
    Over the years, the Kenites went in the way of their father Cain, who went in the way of his father Satan.

the Kenites, were appointed to be SCRIBES = TO CONVINCE the Jews under Moses about *****THEIR INTERPRETATION****** OF THE LAW''
    In Numbers 24:21-22 proves that Kenites were from Cain.
    “And he (Balaam) looked on the Kenites, and took up his parable, and said ‘Strong is your dwelling place, and you put your nest in a rock.
    Nevertheless the *Kenite* shall be wasted, until Asshur sh
    The original Hebrew word was “Cain”.
    It should read “Nevertheless the Cain shall be wasted…”
    This not only proves Kenites were of the line of Cain, but also somehow Kenites survived the flood since this is after the flood of Noah.
    The line of Cain never broken.
    WOOW deee doo dee.

THE FRUIT IS
    the sons of Cain the Hu-man hybrids were able to CONVINCE the jews with their own interpretations OF THE LAW.
    SO
    * murder is a high priority,
    * rape and incest following not far behind
    * and add a good touch of JEALOUSY.
    * then pour in a massive pinch of religion [ without divine revelation]

drum roll for a master stroke of hidden knowledge - ''and it is for kings to search out''
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.

some good advise

One must be willing to forsake the traditional teaching of men and never be afraid to ask questions about church or common knowledge doctrine.
    Never get to a point where you have questions but refuse to ask them because others may mock or abuse you or CYBER BULLY your new way of thinking
    In Christ we grow IN GLORY by GAINING HIS HIDDEN manna.
    We never remain as yesterday's newspaper headlines.
    No matter how high The Father has your ceiling, you can lower it by not being a diligent student of His revealings.
    Everyone born again saint is allowed to build their faith.
    If you show your diligence with absence of fear, FATHER just might raise your ceiling.
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

its the OVERCOMERS only who receive the HIDDEN MANNA

NOTICE THE WORD '''''HIDDEN'''????
    THEREFORE
    those who are not classed as His Overcomer will receive stale manna in their religious wilderness walk.
    If it is revealed Cain was the hu-man offspring of the serpent, these fruits would be all manner of ''religious oppression'' [ also particularly the serpent's hatred of all women] and all manner of '' oppressive slavery to the system''. THE MATRIX WINS.

why?
    So the world masses LACK KNOWLEDGE and so physically perish from this curse.

When those 8 veils begin to be removed, from your eye sight, a new vista opens up to reveal ''who is who'' IN THIS WORLD.
    [ THOSE OPPRESSORS who oppress by laws and taxes etc]

''''' i spy with my little eye someone beginning with ''''C'''''.

EVERY type of'' knowledge'''' in this world has been altered,hidden, lost or debunked, the text book basically flawed.
    that is to keep the plebs as moronic as possible.

I guess it is the case of the 8 veils.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5AARL1Qsys
    That Matrix remains the indoctrination of all society,

For instance the true knowledge of the ''living rocks in Peru'' not found in the history text books
    THEY ARE CALLED ''LIVING'' that should be a clue but no one knows how they came to be so amazing.
    The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman.
    A fascinating document of an architectural, historical and cultural wonder,
    hqdefault.jpg
    these living stones go for miles...so how are they made and how are they placed like a jigsaw puzzle?

They were grouped together IN a mold, and LARGE STONES were turned into a liquefied MUD, and was poured into the molds and allowed to set like jelly.
    ONCE SET the molds were removed or evaporated.
    You can see the same thing today when concrete in being poured into a mold.

The ancients were far wiser, than the Matrix plebs are today.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leKOfE7vqQ4
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

Is the Law of Moses EVIL?

-------------------------------------------------

WATCH THIS PAN OUT.

Moses married a Kenite as it reveals in Judges 1:16 that Moses’ father-in-law was a Kenite.
    look now and learn
    In 1st Chronicles 2:55, the Kenites were appointed to be scribes due to their ability to convince the masses of their interpretation of the law.
    Over the years, the Kenites went in the way of their father Cain, who went in the way of his father Satan.

the Kenites, were appointed to be SCRIBES = TO CONVINCE the Jews under Moses about *****THEIR INTERPRETATION****** OF THE LAW''

WOOW deee doo dee.

THE FRUIT IS
    the sons of Cain the Hu-man hybrids were able to CONVINCE the jews with their own interpretations OF THE LAW.
    SO
    * murder is a high priority,
    * rape and incest following not far behind
    * and add a good touch of JEALOUSY.
    * then pour in a massive pinch of religion [ without divine revelation]

drum roll for a master stroke of hidden knowledge - ''and it is for kings to search out''
    Lucy, is the Law of Moses EVIL, or the Kenite interpretation of it that is EVIL? And a related question. Is Yeshua's interpretation of the Law of Moses EVIL? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Maybe you got yourself confused.

Ken,

Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD/Yahweh: on the eighth day(8th day) shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD/Yahweh: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein Leviticus 23:36.

on the eighth day(8th day) shall be an holy convocation

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...vocation&t=KJV

Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD/Yahweh seven days: on the first day shall be a Sabbath, and on the eighth day(8th day) shall be a Sabbath. Leviticus 23:39.

and on the eighth day (8th day) shall be a Sabbath.

This verse plainly tells ye, that the eighth day (8th day) is a Sabbath.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ghth+day&t=KJV

Ye never answered these questions below directly either.

and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

And ye and Spying NEVER answered this question below either.

Since you THINK that the Jews are correct in keeping a Satyrday Sabbath, then WHY are you and Spying not also keeping and observing their new moons, and feast days along with their postponement rules too?
    Shalom Eliyahu, maybe you are confused. You see, every time that we show, THROUGH the Scriptures, that YOUR lunar sabbath is a lie, you resort back to asking us to SHOW YOU where the WORD Satyrday is written in the Scriptures. That seems to be your bottom line defense against proper interpretation and reasoning of the Scriptures. So since that is YOUR best way to establish YOUR false lunar sabbath, then WHY won't you produce ONE single Scripture which states in it that the 22nd and 29th days of the lunar months are always Sabbath days?

Now, in your answer above you try to reason with us that the 8th day of every lunar month is a Sabbath. If that is the case (assuming that was the point you were making), why isn't the 1st day of every lunar month a sabbath also:

Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD/Yahweh seven days: on the first day (1st) shall be a Sabbath, and on the eighth day(8th day) shall be a Sabbath. Leviticus 23:39.
    Please Eliyahu, don't be confused or try to confuse us with your confusing logic and reasoning. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Ye and Spying are teaching confusion, mixing the holy with the unholy Lev.10:10.

Ken,

Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD/Yahweh: on the eighth day(8th day) shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD/Yahweh: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein Leviticus 23:36.

on the eighth day(8th day) shall be an holy convocation

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...vocation&t=KJV

Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD/Yahweh seven days: on the first day shall be a Sabbath, and on the eighth day(8th day) shall be a Sabbath. Leviticus 23:39.

and on the eighth day (8th day) shall be a Sabbath.

This verse plainly tells ye, that the eighth day (8th day) is a Sabbath.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ghth+day&t=KJV

and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

Since you THINK that the Jews are correct in keeping a Satyrday Sabbath, then WHY are you and Spying not also keeping and observing their new moons, and feast days along with their postponement rules too?
    Ken, ye asked me to show ye, and I did above, and maybe this illustration BELOW of the lunar month will make it more visible, if not to ye, then to the readers.

You said quote:
    Shalom Eliyahu, maybe you are confused. You see, every time that we show, THROUGH the Scriptures, that YOUR lunar sabbath is a lie, you resort back to asking us to SHOW YOU where the WORD Satyrday is written in the Scriptures. That seems to be your bottom line defense against proper interpretation and reasoning of the Scriptures. So since that is YOUR best way to establish YOUR false lunar sabbath, then WHY won't you produce ONE single Scripture which states in it that the 22nd and 29th days of the lunar months are always Sabbath days?

Now, in your answer above you try to reason with us that the 8th day of every lunar month is a Sabbath. If that is the case (assuming that was the point you were making), why isn't the 1st day of every lunar month a sabbath also: Please Eliyahu, don't be confused or try to confuse us with your confusing logic and reasoning. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Because the 1st day of every month 1,2, 3, 4, 5,6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 months=new moon day, and a weekly seventh day Sabbath can NEVER fall on the New moon=1st day of month on Yah's calendar in the Heavens Ezekiel 46:1-4, and see the illustration BELOW.

New moon=1st=first day, and first day of month 2nd=day=2nd day 3rd=3rd day 4th=4th day 5th=5th day 6th=6th day 7th=7th day 8th day moon=8th day=seventh day Sabbath=first day again 9th day of moon=2nd day 10th day=3rd day 11th day=4th day 12th day=5th day 13th day=6th day 14th day=7th day 15th day Lev.23:39=seventh day Sabbath=the 8th day and first day again 16th day of moon=2nd day 17th day=3rd day 18th day=4th day 19th day=5th day 20th day=6th day 21st day=7th day 22nd day=seventh day Sabbath=8th day=Lev.23:39=first day again 23rd day=2nd day 24th day=3rd day 25th day=4th day 26th day=5th day 27th day=6th day 28th day=7th day 29th day=seventh day Sabbath=8th day

There are exactly 8 days=8th day from the beginning of the new moon day 1 to the end of eighth day=8th day Sabbath, and exactly eight or 8 of 8th days from the beginning of one Sabbath to the end of the next Sabbath.

Ye don't understand the difference between the word CREATED and the word MADE.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asked:

"Now, I asked of ye: Now, I'm going to demand of you, to show me in the scriptures where your [word] Satyrday sabbath is found, and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?"

As both of us are well aware, the present day English names for the days of the week and for the months of the year which basically came down to us from the Romans are not found in either the Old or New Testament Scriptures.

My reason for asserting that the weekly Sabbath Day is Saturday is based upon the information found in Genesis 1 concerning the recreation or renewal of the planet Earth on which we now live. The recreation week was seven days, no more no less. Messiah Yahushua says that the Sabbath Day was made. Of course, this Sabbath Day which was made was the 7th Day of the renewal week.

We are informed by Moses that darkness covered the face of the Deep at the beginning of the recreation week. Apparently, at the beginning of this renewal week, water covered the Earth, and no dry land existed, and there also was no light.

Light was created on the 1st Day, and this light was not the light of the Sun or of the Moon. Neither were present in relation to the Earth on the 1st Day. This was also true of the 2nd Day and true of the 3rd Day. The light of the first three Days of the renewal week was not the light of the Sun and Moon as Lunatics like yourself have need of arguing since you believe that the Moon establishes or numbers the days of all weeks.

This is not true of the recreation or renewal week. The Sun and the Moon were not set in the expanse of the space around the Earth until the 4th Day. Accordingly, the source of the light of the first three Days of the renewal week is something other than the Sun and the Moon.

It is the height of foolishness to even begin to suggest that the light of the Sun and the Moon was the light created by ELOHIM on the 1st Day. The Moon does not number the Days of the recreation week. ELOHIM numbered the Days, and ELOHIM created the week thereby and not the physical Moon; therefore, the physical Moon has absolute no authority over the Sabbath Day, that is, unless Lunatics like yourself can prove to me that the physical Moon made the Sabbath Day.

Did the physical Moon make the Sabbath Day, EliYah?

Thanking you in advance for your recognition that I did give you an answer to your demand, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, evidently ye don't understand the difference in the Hebrew word Strong's H1254 -בָּרָא bara' and the Hebrew word Strong's H6213 - `asah=עָשָׂה see below.

Strong's H1254 CREATED- bara' here:http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H1254&t=KJV

Strong's H6213 MADE or APPOINTED- `asah here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H6213&t=KJV

In the beginning H7225 God H430 created H1254 H853 the heaven H8064 and H853 the earth. H776 Genesis 1:1.

The sun, moon, and stars are IN the heavens, and they were CREATED in the beginning BEFORE day 4, they were made or appointed for their functions on day 4.

The texts do NOT say that the sun, moon and stars were "CREATED"= bara' Strong's H1254 on day 4.

And ye NEVER answered this question below either.

Come on Elijah!

Ken, ye asked me to show ye, and I did above, and maybe this illustration BELOW of the lunar month will make it more visible, if not to ye, then to the readers.

You said quote: Because the 1st day of every month 1,2, 3, 4, 5,6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 months=new moon day, and a weekly seventh day Sabbath can NEVER fall on the New moon=1st day of month on Yah's calendar in the Heavens Ezekiel 46:1-4, and see the illustration BELOW.

New moon=1st=first day, and first day of month 2nd=day=2nd day 3rd=3rd day 4th=4th day 5th=5th day 6th=6th day 7th=7th day 8th day moon=8th day=seventh day Sabbath=first day again 9th day of moon=2nd day 10th day=3rd day 11th day=4th day 12th day=5th day 13th day=6th day 14th day=7th day 15th day Lev.23:39=seventh day Sabbath=the 8th day and first day again 16th day of moon=2nd day 17th day=3rd day 18th day=4th day 19th day=5th day 20th day=6th day 21st day=7th day 22nd day=seventh day Sabbath=8th day=Lev.23:39=first day again 23rd day=2nd day 24th day=3rd day 25th day=4th day 26th day=5th day 27th day=6th day 28th day=7th day 29th day=seventh day Sabbath=8th day

There are exactly 8 days=8th day from the beginning of the new moon day 1 to the end of eighth day=8th day Sabbath, and exactly eight or 8 of 8th days from the beginning of one Sabbath to the end of the next Sabbath.

Shalom Elijahu, you mean to tell me that you can never have a Sabbath fall on a new moon because of what you read in Ezekiel 46:1-4?? Baloney! (Numbers 29:1) And please, give me the chapter and verse that states the 22nd day and the 29th day of the lunar months are Sabbaths. When you do that I will give you the chapter and verse that says Saturday is the Sabbath. Ken

Ye come on Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Elijahu, you mean to tell me that you can never have a Sabbath fall on a new moon because of what you read in Ezekiel 46:1-4?? Baloney! (Numbers 29:1) And please, give me the chapter and verse that states the 22nd day and the 29th day of the lunar months are Sabbaths. When you do that I will give you the chapter and verse that says Saturday is the Sabbath. Ken
    Ken,

A weekly seventh day Sabbath does NOT ever fall on a New Moon day=1st day of moon, and Numbers 29:1 is NOT a weekly seventh day Sabbath either, and that's WHY I excluded it in the list above.

And where is your 3rd or 3 Sabbaths occurring as just happened this past Feast of Tabernacles listed in Numbers 29:12-35??

PS: Ye very well know that what I have pointed out to ye above to be true, because ye use the New Moon day to determine the 14th day Passover in the first lunar month, and ye refuse to accept the scriptures when they are shown to you so ye can keep your own tradition as Yah Messiah said.

Why do you and Spying refuse to answer these 2 questions.

Ken,

And ye NEVER answered this question below either.

interesting question ImHebrew when you think on it

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, is the Law of Moses EVIL, or the Kenite interpretation of it that is EVIL? And a related question. Is Yeshua's interpretation of the Law of Moses EVIL? Ken
    The law of Moses.
    The law under the Kenites interpretation - written by their scribes that also confessed to lying
    The Law by Jesus interpretation.= who changed it 6 times and didn't always obey the sabbath saturday or sunday or luna monday,

3 ways of confused thinking.
    Its not dualism but tri-ism [ opps i made that word up TRI-ISM]
    Where ever there is confusion there is EVIL present

Let the FRUITS of those laws speak for themselves as they ruled over millions of wanderers in the wilderness
    = Cain was also termed a wanderer.

now the fruits
    *who was saved from them in spirit soul and body,
    *why were they eliminated in 70ad
    *why were they termed weak and useless AND NOTICE THIS WORD I.M.P.E.R.F.E.C.T
    JUST as the devil is imperfect & cannot save anyone then rendered useless at the Cross by the sacrifice of Messiah.

Researching the offspring of Cain the Hu-man son of the serpent, contains the leadership called '' wickedness in High places'' the fruits of which were all very cunning, controlling, and filled with laws that need to be OBEYED or else.

This fruit is shown today, as rulers of all systems in power, create 1000s of LAWS AS ''OUR LAWMAKERS''
    laws laws laws laws
    INFACT so many made, that no one even knows just how many rules they made up.

- it would be interesting to see HOW MANY LAWS govern us in the all the Matrix systems.
    So ~~~ world wide there would be millions of cain-ite LAWS of control and obey.

Do you like living under the controllers called '' wickedness in High places'' - well i guess most people don't know the difference as THE MATRIX IS an ALL CONSUMING controller and everyone plays their part in this system.
    slaves to a system - aka - slaves to the serpent. - because that is what it is MESSIAH SAID SO

YOU HAVE TO FIGURE OUT ImHebrew
    if you wish to be a slave to Moses, a slave to the Kenite laws a slave to a phony church Jesus
    .... or.....
    IF YOU WANT THE REAL THING - NO LONGER A SLAVE BUT AN eternal FRIEND
    John 11 v 24 25 26 - that will remove those scales from your eyes SO YOU CAN SEE THE GLORY LAND with all its power and holiness.
    BTW
    This is the first lie.