Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

I'm not certain you do.

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    ImAHebrew: I understand the difference; but you don't seem to understand His righteousness and He is the justifier, and you ignore Romans 3:21, 24-27 and the law of faith.
    Shalom guyguy, I'm not certain you do. You would have to expound or explain "His" righteousness, and HOW He gives it to us, for OUR justification, before I would fully agree that you DO understand the difference between the "works" of the Law, and the "Spiritual Fulfillment" of the Law.

First, Elohim (Yah) explains to us through the Prophet David that ALL of Yah's commandments are His Righteousness:

Psa 119:172 My tongue shall speak of Thy Word: for ALL Thy commandments [are] righteousness.

And The Apostle Paul tells us that NOT the hearers of the Law are Righteous, but RATHER, the DOERS of the Law are Righteous/Justified:

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the Law [are] just before Elohim, but the DOERS of the Law shall be justified. (Declared Righteous)

So what you have to EXPLAIN or EXPOUND is something that YOUR 119 Ministries buddies explained:

Yes, we would believe Yeshua took on our sin. This is through grace. The Hebrew word for righteousness is tsdaqah. It means to do the right or just ways of YHWH. Yeshua lived in perfect righteousness, as he followed the Torah perfectly. And in his death and resurrection, we are afforded forgiveness of sin by grace. In that way, we take on his righteousness.

Do you BELIEVE as THEY do that Yeshua "perfectly" kept the Law (Yah's Righteousness) and IN Yeshua's death and resurrection we have the MEANS to where "we take on his righteousness?" More simply put, Yeshua's perfect keeping of the Law becomes TRANSFERRED or GIVEN to sinners who believe He died INSTEAD of them. Yes, no, maybe? Please guyguy, put up or shut up. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Thumbs up "Gloria"

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Welcome back to the forum! "Gloria"!

I am feeling rather charitable this morning because I was engaged in the futile rooting for the Blues 49 years ago against the Boston Bruins in the 4th game of the Stanley Cup Finals. 7 Sabbaths of years later the St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup against who?: The Boston Bruins.

This is epecially significant for ImAHebrew and myself because this coming Sabbath ends the count commanded by the Law to establish the Fiftieth Day as a Holy Convocation. Of course, you, in your apostasy, must continue to count to the unbiblical 100th day in order to support your unlawful lunar sabbath keeping.

It is quite possible that the St. Louis Blues will repeat next year because that would be their crowning achievement, their Jubilee, so to speak. "Gloria"!

Where have I myself been for the past 14 days? I have been in voluntary banishment in support of Lucy who was asked to ban herself for 14 days by the evenhanded moderator of this forum. Please, keep that in mind should you once again interact with her.

Thanking you in advance for your awareness, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs down Delusional Vicarious Atonement!

Hi Guyguy and EliYah,

During my absence, ImAHebrew was left to defend this forum against substitutionalists like yourself, and I must say that he has performed an excellent work against those who would ignore that Messiah Yahushua died according to the Scriptures.

Years ago, I was blessed to coin the word, "Substitutionalism", to describe the traditional Christian doctrine of vicarious atonement, and I am on this day inspired to proclaim that I will, Yahushua willing, slam with great vigor against the boards of this forum anyone who like yourselves would come here to support that delusional and damnable teaching.

Guyguy, where have you gone? Are you hurting so bad by the beating that ImAHebrew has given you that you cannot answer him?

EliYah, you have been placed on ImAHebrew's ignore list for your failure to properly explain the meaning of the Scriptures which you claim support your delusional imaginations. In order to escape the beating that I am going to give to you, you must come to understand that the Scriptures cannot be broken. Until you learn, I will strive to leave you nothing but black and blue!

Thanking you both in advance for your awareness, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying's lying worldly spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Welcome back to the forum! "Gloria"!

I am feeling rather charitable this morning because I was engaged in the futile rooting for the Blues 49 years ago against the Boston Bruins in the 4th game of the Stanley Cup Finals. 7 Sabbaths of years later the St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup against who?: The Boston Bruins.

This is epecially significant for ImAHebrew and myself because this coming Sabbath ends the count commanded by the Law to establish the Fiftieth Day as a Holy Convocation. Of course, you, in your apostasy, must continue to count to the unbiblical 100th day in order to support your unlawful lunar sabbath keeping.

It is quite possible that the St. Louis Blues will repeat next year because that would be their crowning achievement, their Jubilee, so to speak. "Gloria"!

Where have I myself been for the past 14 days? I have been in voluntary banishment in support of Lucy who was asked to ban herself for 14 days by the evenhanded moderator of this forum. Please, keep that in mind should you once again interact with her.

Thanking you in advance for your awareness, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, when are you going to learn that ALL of the sports GAMES are already BOUGHT OFF by their owners BEFORE those games are even played, and friendship with the world is an enemy of YAH James 4:4, and as this verse says, it's you who are the apostate adulterer.

2 questions here Spying, let's see if you can give us a scriptural answer to them.

And where in the law are ye commanded to establish the 50th day as a holy convocation?

And where in the law are ye commanded to count seven Sabbaths=49 days and ADD 1 day?

And where did you ask me to voluntary ban myself? And where does it say regarding Lucy's name Banned user? You never force banned her either as ye have done to me twice now.

And speaking of my latest banishment you have told 2 different stories for it.

1. You told Guyguy,
    EliYah made the mistake of attempting to argue with me and not realize that my warning to all was a no nonsense, must comply warning with no exceptions.
    And where did I write and say that, I was arguing with you as ye THINK in my post?

2. You told me,
    You have been banned for the following reason: Made sexual reference to another poster.
    And where in what post did I make a sexual reference to Lucy AFTER you gave your warning?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Dna?

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom guyguy, I'm not certain you do. You would have to expound or explain "His" righteousness, and HOW He gives it to us, for OUR justification, before I would fully agree that you DO understand the difference between the "works" of the Law, and the "Spiritual Fulfillment" of the Law.

First, Elohim (Yah) explains to us through the Prophet David that ALL of Yah's commandments are His Righteousness:

Psa 119:172 My tongue shall speak of Thy Word: for ALL Thy commandments [are] righteousness.

And The Apostle Paul tells us that NOT the hearers of the Law are Righteous, but RATHER, the DOERS of the Law are Righteous/Justified:

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the Law [are] just before Elohim, but the DOERS of the Law shall be justified. (Declared Righteous)

So what you have to EXPLAIN or EXPOUND is something that YOUR 119 Ministries buddies explained:

Yes, we would believe Yeshua took on our sin. This is through grace. The Hebrew word for righteousness is tsdaqah. It means to do the right or just ways of YHWH. Yeshua lived in perfect righteousness, as he followed the Torah perfectly. And in his death and resurrection, we are afforded forgiveness of sin by grace. In that way, we take on his righteousness.

Do you BELIEVE as THEY do that Yeshua "perfectly" kept the Law (Yah's Righteousness) and IN Yeshua's death and resurrection we have the MEANS to where "we take on his righteousness?" More simply put, Yeshua's perfect keeping of the Law becomes TRANSFERRED or GIVEN to sinners who believe He died INSTEAD of them. Yes, no, maybe? Please guyguy, put up or shut up. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Shabbat Shalom guyguy, is your DNA exactly like Eliyahu's to where you will not explain or expound the Scriptures? And like I said above, your 119 Ministries buddies expounded or explained how Yeshua's "perfect righteousness" (His DOING of the Law perfectly), is taken ON by sinners who believe He died INSTEAD of them. Is that HOW you or your "alter" ego would expound or explain it? Here is the quote again from your buddies:

Do you think the Apostle Paul would have been telling his Jewish brethren that they need to accept the free gift (Grace) of Yeshua DOING the Law "perfectly" for them, in their stead, so they could be justified? Do you think that is how he would have explained or expounded it?

Now, sometimes "silence" is golden, but other times is shows ignorance and delusion. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

ImAHebrew: I already did explain it to you in posts #99 and post #102; so please take off your blinders to see it.

So you disagree with the 119 Ministries?

ImAHebrew: I already did explain it to you in posts #99 and post #102; so please take off your blinders to see it.
    Shabbat Shalom guyguy, your explanation is VERY vague. In both posts you explain it is "the faith of Christ" that justifies you. Now, your 119 Ministries buddies say it is Yeshua's PERFECT Righteousness (His DOING of the Law) that justifies you. What does that have to do with "the faith of Christ?" Is it that YOU disagree with those who you sent me to? They teach that it is HIS perfect DOING of the Law that justifies you (and YOU take ON His RIGHTEOUSNESS by accepting and believing that He died INSTEAD of you), but that has NOTHING to do with "the faith of Christ," does it? Please expound or explain to where we can properly understand you as YOUR vagueness is speaking volumes. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

ImAHebrew: Merely because I may agree with them 119 on one issue does not mean that I will agree with them on all issues. It is ONLY Christ that justifies from past sins, and if one continues doing the spiritual righteousness of the law, then Christ imparts or imputes his righteousness to one by faith.

"his" righteousness?

ImAHebrew: Merely because I may agree with them 119 on one issue does not mean that I will agree with them on all issues. It is ONLY Christ that justifies from past sins, and if one continues doing the spiritual righteousness of the law, then Christ imparts or imputes his righteousness to one by faith.
    Shabbat Shalom guyguy, thank you for expounding a little for me. Please do explain a little further. Is "his righteousness" that is "imputed," the righteousness of Christ, or the righteousness of the one DOING the spiritual righteousness of the law? Which righteousness is "imputed?" Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

ImAHebrew: Yes the righteousness of God read Paul in Romans 1:17, Romans 3:21-22, and yes his righteousness is imparted or imputed as Paul wrote about Abraham and us in Romans 4:22-23, and James in James 2:23.

Thumbs up

ImAHebrew: Yes the righteousness of God read Paul in Romans 1:17, Romans 3:21-22, and yes his righteousness is imparted or imputed as Paul wrote about Abraham and us in Romans 4:22-23, and James in James 2:23.
    Guyguy,

Indeed, and here below are those scriptures for all to read and there are many.

Righteousness of Yah here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+of+God&t=KJV

Imputed here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=imputed&t=KJV

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Well then what is YOUR difference?

Shabbat Shalom guyguy, can you tell me exactly what you disagreed with the 119 Ministries and THEIR explanation of Yeshua's righteousness being imparted or imputed to us? Is it that you do not want Yeshua's "imputed" righteousness associated with Him perfectly DOING the Law for you, in your stead? Please explain yourself and how you disagree with them? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Paul summed it up very well in this one verse regarding Messiah and us.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Co&c=5&t=KJV#21

ImAHebrew: Sad to say but they evidently as nominal Christianity confuse the spiritual doing of the law with the works of the law so they do not believe in fulfilling the spiritual righteousness of the law.

Thumbs up

ImAHebrew: Sad to say but they evidently as nominal Christianity confuse the spiritual doing of the law with the works of the law so they do not believe in fulfilling the spiritual righteousness of the law.
    Guyguy,

You pegged them all perfectly, because Elohim the Father is PURE Spirit, and the only true way to please Him, is by fulfilling the spiritual intent of the law, and NOT the works of the law.