Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1260

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

The true facts of '''LORD OF THE SABBATH'''

MEANS you can dictate what happens on that day

But where the fanatics go wrong is [like the Armstrong breed] is ....IT IS NOT A DAY but a person.
    A PERSON called '''I WILL GIVE YOU REST''' Math 11 v 28-30
    WHAT FROM?
    the curse of the law of moses.
    Saul/paul - HEARD A lot of his ''wisdom'' from the captive believers whom he murdered.

IT WAS DECLARED A CURSE.
    Peter declared it a YOKE to hard to bear, Acts 15

When you practice your unholy sabbaths - you are back under a curse
    + ofcourse have the life that manifests such a curse of '' the dead who bury the dead''

"In all of the religions of man, he never can, enter into rest by O.T religious works."
    It cannot be done that is why Messiah NEVER declared ANY sabbath keeping a ''must''
    why not?
    Messiah put a stop TO doing "dead works" of legalism.

The religion of Cain - is 2nd best - as the Cain-ites posing as angels of light,[ the tares as offsprings of satan] have a common attack to always mix legalism of the law with obedience to the Spirit of life.

the fruit of ''who is who'' ~~ as an example
    Remember the man caught gathering sticks on the Sabbath -- early in their sojourn in the wilderness? (Num. 15:32)
    Inquiry was made, what should be done to him.
    The Lord said, "The man shall surely be put to death."
    Here is how the Ekklesia discern the ministry of the ''Lord of the Law'' - when compared to the Ministry of Messiah- the Gospel goodwill.

Remember the man caught gathering sticks on the Sabbath -- early in their sojourn in the wilderness?
    (Num. 15:32)
    Inquiry was made, [to jesus ]what should be done to him.
    The Lord [ Jesus ] said, "The man shall surely be put to death."
    We can see clearly the character of the 2nd rated cain- ite gods when compared to Messiah of Peace on earth and goodwill to all men.

If the shadow was guarded by the penalty of death, what will be the consequences to the soul who dares sin against the Holy Spirit, by despising the great salvation, the eternal Sabbath of rest in Christ!"

despising the great salvation the eternal resting in christ
    Can anything be so wicked, so cruel to one's own soul, as to bring in some other gospel of works for salvation, and thus deny the gospel of the peace and goodwill of our Father?

Messiah -- the substance -- of our Father's rest -- must stand alone.
    Matt. 11:28-30 -- Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
    Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
    For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

the virus
    Those, pews, who have been indoctrinated by religious evil will always remain in evil, + with a life of evil flowing out from them
    = Just as it flowed out from Herbert Armstrong!
    FOR THOSE, whom they sit under, they become like - and millions sat under the defiled Herbert [ to their sorrow] and so today many follow his splinter apostates
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    MEANS you can dictate what happens on that day

But where the fanatics go wrong is [like the Armstrong breed] is ....IT IS NOT A DAY but a person.
    A PERSON called '''I WILL GIVE YOU REST''' Math 11 v 28-30
    WHAT FROM?
    the curse of the law of moses.
    Saul/paul - HEARD A lot of his ''wisdom'' from the captive believers whom he murdered.

IT WAS DECLARED A CURSE.
    Peter declared it a YOKE to hard to bear, Acts 15

When you practice your unholy sabbaths - you are back under a curse
    + ofcourse have the life that manifests such a curse of '' the dead who bury the dead''

"In all of the religions of man, he never can, enter into rest by O.T religious works."
    It cannot be done that is why Messiah NEVER declared ANY sabbath keeping a ''must''
    why not?
    Messiah put a stop TO doing "dead works" of legalism.

The religion of Cain - is 2nd best - as the Cain-ites posing as angels of light,[ the tares as offsprings of satan] have a common attack to always mix legalism of the law with obedience to the Spirit of life.

the fruit of ''who is who'' ~~ as an example

Here is how the Ekklesia discern the ministry of the ''Lord of the Law'' - when compared to the Ministry of Messiah- the Gospel goodwill.

Remember the man caught gathering sticks on the Sabbath -- early in their sojourn in the wilderness?
    (Num. 15:32)
    Inquiry was made, [to jesus ]what should be done to him.
    The Lord [ Jesus ] said, "The man shall surely be put to death."
    We can see clearly the character of the 2nd rated cain- ite gods when compared to Messiah of Peace on earth and goodwill to all men.

If the shadow was guarded by the penalty of death, what will be the consequences to the soul who dares sin against the Holy Spirit, by despising the great salvation, the eternal Sabbath of rest in Christ!"

despising the great salvation the eternal resting in christ
    Can anything be so wicked, so cruel to one's own soul, as to bring in some other gospel of works for salvation, and thus deny the gospel of the peace and goodwill of our Father?

Messiah -- the substance -- of our Father's rest -- must stand alone.

the virus
    Those, pews, who have been indoctrinated by religious evil will always remain in evil, + with a life of evil flowing out from them
    = Just as it flowed out from Herbert Armstrong!
    FOR THOSE, whom they sit under, they become like - and millions sat under the defiled Herbert [ to their sorrow] and so today many follow his splinter apostates
    Lucy J.

Jesus NEVER said that the Sabbath was a person, He said it was the Sabbath Day, and ye sure are fanatical over Armstrong, your always preaching him.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

John seven shows an interesting feature in Jesus life and ministry

Notice Jesus was not going up to the feast
    So when we “””””””see”””””” this revelation He did not think the feasts were important as the christian apostates do today
    Yet He went up in secret

So He had a change of mind

Why

So He knew the vast majority of the “dead who bury the dead” would be compelled to go
    This was His great opportunity To Preach His Gospel of the Kingdom ( notice not the cursed law of Moses interpretated by the cain-ite rulers in “high places of wickedness””
    As lying scribes (Jer 8 V 8)

Too cool
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

cont john 7------------------------- ''JESUS WAS NOT GOING to the feast''

What is the COMPULSARY ''feast''--------- but a negative concept of ''obey or die''
    The fruit is
    Producing of the O.T. ''BLAME GAME''

- ONCE YOU SEE the ''blame game'' know instantly it is from the world of sin darkness and death.
    HOW?
    its the negative world of satan and his religious henchmen.

Now for the POSITIVE gospel of goodwill TO ALL MEN [ the saving of the captive and the lost ~~~ NOTICE WITHOUT judgments.]
    * minus the judgments and the ''blame games'' of Yahweh gods,

So out from the Messiah's preaching of His Kingdom to the crowds at the feats~~~ comes the divine positive atmosphere of true LIFE aka - the out-flowing of living waters.
    John 10 v 10

The O.T. negative law and its ''blaming negative gods'' created a religious Matrix of death
    THIS is why Messiah was able to say '' the dead who bury the death'' [ all those trapped under the darkness and negativity Laws.]
    that cruel world was dictated by the darkness of satanic negativity, aka the ''blame game'' - with judgement.

WARNING
    once you throw back, to the darkness of O.T. satanic negativity you will always remain a captive to death, cruelty, poverty, strife, chaos, sickness and every known human malady that
    THIS negative world offers to you.
    CAPTIVITY AND BONDAGE - RULE over all who try to keep some part of 613 laws of Moses.

BTW
    for the history of negative judgments of captivity and cruelty go read the History of the''let us try to keep the law of Moses'' from lawkeeping Jews.
    [get the vomit bucket beside you]

John 7 cont...THE LIVING WATERS = THE PREACHER is OUR SAVIOUR.

John 7 the living waters has nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, whatsoever to do with the negative and judgmental EFFECTS of the 613 laws of Moses.
    * the LIVING WATERS is the preaching on the Kingdom and its positive effects of the METAMORPHOSIS into the GLORY here
    JOHN 10 v 10

GO to the chalk board and write out 1000 times please THE TRUTH from the TRUTH PERSON
    JESUS THE TRUE PREACHER FOR HIS KINGDOM ALONE
    Death~~ is not a necessary step to the glory planned for our METAMORPHOSIS TO GLORY nor indeed is death inevitable.
    -dying is not a step in a caterpillar’s metamorphosis into a butterfly,
    -dying is not a step in a man’s metamorphosis into incorruptibility and immortality, or into the image of Christ.
    Indeed decaying with years and dying is only a consequence of failure to walk in Spirit and change into incorruptibility

it all happened here what?
    the METAMORPHOSIS into the GLORY

METAMORPHOSIS ON THE MOUNT
    “And He was metamorphosed before them, and His face shone as the sun…”
    The Mount of Metamorphosis,'''IS'''' to see the true nature of man, and his glory and destiny.
    AS THE living waters - I realised on the Mount of Metamorphosis, that the Father is not exhibiting Jesus before US ALL as a hero, a superman, someone in a class of His own.
    NO WAY
    He is, here in Jesus, showing us the true identity—the Spirit-essence, the Father-being—of every human.
    He refers to Himself as the “Son of Man”,
    Ask why He calls men “my brethren” and “He is not ashamed to call them brethren.”
    This is because He and we are “all of one origin ''
    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
    They [ADAM AND EVE] had been designed to be filled to all the Fullness and to have their bodies transformed into spiritual bodies that would not decay nor die.
    Then I understand the word of the Messiah that He is the Vine and we are the branches and so of the same Being as He.
    Jesus came to set the captives free TO BE AS HE IS HERE. ~~~ THIS IS THE GOODNEWS.
    THE O.T. and the church have given the pews a mistaken identification with one’s body!
    Their '''apostate teachings'' is what starves it of Spirit life and leads to its decaying and dying, as if indeed it were a thing of no great value but a discardable shell.
    [THE people perish from lack of true knowledge]

We are to metamorphose here into a spiritual body, as it is designed as shown by Messiah on the Mt. that day.
    So ~~~by not drawing life from the divine Spirit, it starves and decays the human body and turns into a ''body of humiliation'':

THIS is where the truth comes in regarding the LIVING WATERS FOR WHAT IS MAN?
    “Ye are gods, and sons of the Most High, all of you''
    THE law of Moses is for the animal life, the Goodwill of Messiah is for the spiritual life
    2 ways 2 designs

DESIGN 1
    is that one comes into this world, lives for some years, and dies, in order to be resurrected later with a new, incorruptible body.
    This popular belief says there are, however, a few exceptions to this general rule, such as Enoch and Elijah, who are privileged to bypass death.
    DESIGN 2
    This says the rule is for one to metamorphose directly into incorruptibility and immortality, here
    [see john 11 v 24 25 26] - as an invitation to His friends.

the words of Jesus, “Strive to enter incorruptibility by the narrow gate of walking in Spirit; for many will seek to enter by other ways and will not be able.”
    By walking in Spirit and so feeding the body on “the bread which comes down from heaven” any human may metamorphose beyond the touch of decay and suffering and death into an incorruptible being “filled to all the fullness of God.”
    This is the living water salvation gospel.

Now perhaps ye can see why Jesus was not personally interested to go to the O.T. feast = but very zealous in preaching the living waters, of His kingdom news. - at the feasts

cont john 7 the living waters and the hidden manna

Messiah is always talking to his Ekklesia.

LIVING WATERS.
    ''I have opened a door in My House through My servant to give you a glimpse into My treasure store.
    This room is protected by security angels and I allow them to open it only to those who desire to gaze on My riches.
    I showed My apostles this room and I now open it in your day.

Receive and the Spirit of Revelation will open the eyes of your understanding.
    It is My good pleasure to reveal all things to My Beloved.

The time will come when you will have the same thought process with which My Purposes come to pass.
    NO~ you will never see Me in the laws of Moses, only within those precincts of My Goodwill to all men
    I want~ that when men look at you,~ they see Jesus alone”.

Really Lucy, and what messiah are ye speaking to..

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Messiah is always talking to his Ekklesia.

LIVING WATERS.
    ''I have opened a door in My House through My servant to give you a glimpse into My treasure store.
    This room is protected by security angels and I allow them to open it only to those who desire to gaze on My riches.
    I showed My apostles this room and I now open it in your day.

Receive and the Spirit of Revelation will open the eyes of your understanding.
    It is My good pleasure to reveal all things to My Beloved.

The time will come when you will have the same thought process with which My Purposes come to pass.
    NO~ you will never see Me in the laws of Moses, only within those precincts of My Goodwill to all men
    I want~ that when men look at you,~ they see Jesus alone”.
    Really Lucy, and what messiah are ye speaking to, because it sure ain't the True Yah Messiah of the scriptures.

Ye wrote:
    NO~ you will never see Me in the laws of Moses,
    Really, what did Yah Messiah of the New testament say?

And he/Jesus said unto them, These are the words which I/Jesus spoke unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me/Messiah. Luke 24:44.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ng+me%2E&t=KJV

No Lucy, your "messiah" can't even be found in the scriptures at all, he is your phantom messiah that ye have made up for yourself, and he allows ye to LIE, CONTRADICT, and disobey him and the scriptures hand over fist umpteen times.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Thumbs up The Sprinkling Of The Death, Burial, And 3rd Day Resurrection Of My Messiah Yahushua!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you both through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I was baptized into the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection (LIFE NOW) of My Messiah Yahushua in fulfillment of what the Law requires concerning all those who contributed to the death and burning of the Red Heifer. Of course, My Messiah Yahushua is the spiritual Red Heifer, and my sin did cause HIS suffering and death on HIS Cross. The New Testament clearly teaches that HIS suffering was synonymous with all the sin offerings which were burned outside the Camp (see Hebrews 13:11-12).

Consequently, since I myself did help burn the spiritual Red Heifer through my sin, the Law does require this of all those who participated in the burning of the Red Heifer:

Numbers 19:8
    8 And he that burneth her shall wash his clothes in water, and bathe his flesh in water, and shall be unclean until the even.

Accordingly, at my baptism, my physical flesh was immersed in water along with my physical clothes. I entered the water fully clothed with my socks and my shoes. I did not remove my wallet or my belt. Everything I wore went under the water. Of course, my physical flesh and my physical clothes are representative in a spiritual sense of all my sin, and I do testify to you, Lucy, that the sin from which you must repent is much more than just your confessed sin of the lack of knowledge. Repentance from all your sin is required in order for you to enter into LIFE NOW, and the physical water in which you must be immersed according to the Law, that is, buried, is representative of the entire Word of ELOHIM. Without repentance and a proper immersion in the Word of ELOHIM, it is my testimony to you that you have no chance to enter into LIFE. Right now, you are, according to the Rhema of My Messiah Yahushua, the dead leading the dead.

I myself did personally seek out water baptism because My Messiah Yahushua did first bless me by sprinkling me with the Water of Separation, that is, with Living Water combined with the Ashes of HIS Dead Body. This is the lawful sprinkling demanded by the Law which you, Lucy, have fought against on this forum. I have allowed your false teaching to exist here so that others might see and come to understand your apostasy.

This liberty has also been given to you, EliYah. You have informed me that I did not speak of Numbers 19 when I visited you in Kentucky. I must trust your memory because I no longer fully trust my memory. Knowledge does fail. Even so, were you able in my visit to add anything to the Gospel of the Tzaddikim which is the same Gospel as taught by the Apostle Paul, that is, the Gospel according to the Scriptures? If so, did you take the opportunity by my visit to add anything to our Gospel? I think not because if in my visit with you I made no mention to Numbers 19, you would have had no opportunity to contribute anything to the nature of the true Gospel, and, thus, you also must exist right now as a part of the dead leading the dead.

I hope in the future to give answer to these your questions, EliYah:

"Now, WHY do you keep on IGNORING these 2 questions asked of you, because I'm sure everyone reading would like to know how and from what do ye determine ye Satrday Sabbath, without having to depend on a Jew to tell ye when it is .

Ye never answered these questions below directly either.

and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

And ye NEVER answered this question directly below either.

Since you THINK that the Jews are correct in keeping a Satyrday Sabbath, then WHY are you and Spying not also keeping and observing their new moons, and feast days along with their postponement rules too?
    "

At one time the Tzaddikim did fully follow the Jews in the things mentioned above, but when the Tzaddikim did begin to observe the New Moons everything changed!

Thanking you both in advance for your patience and forbearance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

does keeping the Law of Moses bring life? NO...

Does keeping the law of Moses - bring a curse
    Yes

Spying what is ''apostacy to one'' is ''not to another''.
    HENCE 30,000 DIVISIONAL churches.

Please remember your ''apostacy'' was founded IN the teaching on the law by Herbert Armstrong and how He copied his teaching from the SDA who copied their apostacy from a man named Miller..... and to top it off....your apostacy will kill you because you lack true knowledge.
    H Armstrong maybe dead, but you carry on his threats and deceptions.
    While you have fantasies over the Law of Moses, the Saviour doesn't have THE SAME fantasies over you as in His eyes ye remain '' the dead who bury the dead'' = when He said '' it is finished'' HE MEANT IT.

As for Jesus saying this verse.
    Jesus said unto them, These are the words which I spoke unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning Me.
    Luke 24:44.
    Spying consider the fruits
    THE TRUTH FRUIT
    If that was a true utterance [ AND NOT A CORRUPT INSERT] - the whole nation of Israel would now be '' the churched''
    Yet they are still awaiting and cannot find any clues at all out from each chapter, each verse,
    Even their most learned religious professors cannot find 1 clue
    2000years their scriptural hunt continues.
    how many hours
    how many students
    how many HOURS have those Jewish religious professors spent for 2000yrs searching for the clues to Messiah in the Law of Moses and the prophets.

countless.

ask
    How many Jewish people have lived in 2000yrs.

countless

None could ever find the clues to the Messiah in the law nor in the prophets
    None SHOUTED
    ''hurrah hurrah I HAVE FOUND ALL THE CLUES come quickly, let us be converted ''

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you both through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I was baptized into the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection (LIFE NOW) of My Messiah Yahushua in fulfillment of what the Law requires concerning all those who contributed to the death and burning of the Red Heifer. Of course, My Messiah Yahushua is the spiritual Red Heifer, and my sin did cause HIS suffering and death on HIS Cross. The New Testament clearly teaches that HIS suffering was synonymous with all the sin offerings which were burned outside the Camp (see Hebrews 13:11-12).

Consequently, since I myself did help burn the spiritual Red Heifer through my sin, the Law does require this of all those who participated in the burning of the Red Heifer:

8 And he that burneth her shall wash his clothes in water, and bathe his flesh in water, and shall be unclean until the even.

Accordingly, at my baptism, my physical flesh was immersed in water along with my physical clothes. I entered the water fully clothed with my socks and my shoes. I did not remove my wallet or my belt. Everything I wore went under the water. Of course, my physical flesh and my physical clothes are representative in a spiritual sense of all my sin, and I do testify to you, Lucy, that the sin from which you must repent is much more than just your confessed sin of the lack of knowledge. Repentance from all your sin is required in order for you to enter into LIFE NOW, and the physical water in which you must be immersed according to the Law, that is, buried, is representative of the entire Word of ELOHIM. Without repentance and a proper immersion in the Word of ELOHIM, it is my testimony to you that you have no chance to enter into LIFE. Right now, you are, according to the Rhema of My Messiah Yahushua, the dead leading the dead.

I myself did personally seek out water baptism because My Messiah Yahushua did first bless me by sprinkling me with the Water of Separation, that is, with Living Water combined with the Ashes of HIS Dead Body. This is the lawful sprinkling demanded by the Law which you, Lucy, have fought against on this forum. I have allowed your false teaching to exist here so that others might see and come to understand your apostasy.

This liberty has also been given to you, EliYah. You have informed me that I did not speak of Numbers 19 when I visited you in Kentucky. I must trust your memory because I no longer fully trust my memory. Knowledge does fail. Even so, were you able in my visit to add anything to the Gospel of the Tzaddikim which is the same Gospel as taught by the Apostle Paul, that is, the Gospel according to the Scriptures? If so, did you take the opportunity by my visit to add anything to our Gospel? I think not because if in my visit with you I made no mention to Numbers 19, you would have had no opportunity to contribute anything to the nature of the true Gospel, and, thus, you also must exist right now as a part of the dead leading the dead.

I hope in the future to give answer to these your questions, EliYah:

"Now, WHY do you keep on IGNORING these 2 questions asked of you, because I'm sure everyone reading would like to know how and from what do ye determine ye Satrday Sabbath, without having to depend on a Jew to tell ye when it is .

and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No?

And ye NEVER answered this question directly below either.

Since you THINK that the Jews are correct in keeping a Satyrday Sabbath, then WHY are you and Spying not also keeping and observing their new moons, and feast days along with their postponement rules too?
    "

At one time the Tzaddikim did fully follow the Jews in the things mentioned above, but when the Tzaddikim did begin to observe the New Moons everything changed!

Thanking you both in advance for your patience and forbearance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Spying,

LIFE NOW
    Please show us exactly where did Yah Messiah speak of LIFE NOW?

Your own ideas are exactly that, ye OWN, and Yah Messiah called it TRADITIONS OF MEN that make the word of Elohim of no effect, because your ideas are NOT Messiah, His prophets, and apostles own meanings as they did write.

PS: I will give ye time to answer the 2 questions, but they better be DIRECT answers, and NOT merely writing a whole lot of words trying to weasel AROUND the questions.

baptism - the simple way of Messiah

SPYINGS QUOTE in post #1208

Spying you have professed a religious fanatical approach, when Messiah made it S.I.M.P.L.E. and worthy - HIS WAY on His terms.
    ACCORDING TO THE GOSPEL
    the Jewish and gentile converts at the time were under a very different instruction.
    Baptism is an important step in following Jesus.
    It symbolizes one’s death to sin, burial of the old life, and a resurrection to new life in Christ

Peter did it like this.
    When Peter preached to the people in Jerusalem on Pentecost following the resurrection of Jesus, many of them were convicted by the Holy Spirit and asked Peter what they should do.
    He replied,
    “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins” (Acts 2:38, NKJV).
    the truth out
    JESUS WAY was introduced by Apostle Peter,[ TO THE MASSES]
    PETER KNEW WHAT TO DO and the WORDS to say to those who wished to repent and begin a new life, with the assistance of the HOLY SPIRIT.

NOTICE
    no fanatical O.T. ritual and weirdness there when Apostle PETER was doing the divine work hey Spying - SEEMS you have ''added'' to the process ON YOUR TERMS.
    SEEMS YOU LACK the true knowledge dear pal, and worked inside the law as you have posted above and not been directed by the Apostle of the Gospel
    now that is a curse.

do you feel you know MORE than the leading Apostle who was asked 3 times to ''feed my sheep''
    hmmmm

BTW the correct entrance into life now here is via invitation only.
    One doesn't climb over the back fence of the law and claim ''I AM IN'' THAT is a total misconception
    THE TRUTH IS
    THE INVITE comes from THE MESSIAH TO HIS FRIENDS alone and the whole process is delicately described in John 11 v 24 25 26

PERHAPS you need to re-assess your beliefs, and be converted the WAY OF APOSTLE PETER rather than baptised under Moses.
    woe woe woe

SIGH- I strongly suggest you get a true baptising the APOSTLE PETER'S way fast BEFORE your fading memory goes kaput
    wow - you are in dangerous territory laddy...sigh
    Time to release what is no longer serving you AS YOU DONT ACTUALLY HAVE MESSIAH BUT MOSES IS YOUR SAVIOUR.
    #1208 SPYING
    IT IS THE goodnews era Now
    Moses died,
    the Law died, in 70ad - Titus the Roman General of many wars said '' I have never see a city so deserted by its gods''

Jesus said '' IT IS FINISED'' and the veil in the temple was torn in 2.

LUCY SAID....... ''lets address Lucy's apostacy''

from post #1908 spying said
    Lucy, have fought against on this forum.
    I have allowed your false teaching to exist here so that others might see and come to understand your apostasy.
    Well this ''apostacy from [me] Lucy, has been an ongoing ON this FORUM for nigh on 20yrs give or take.
    In Spying eyes why am I an apostate ?
    WHY?
    - Because I refused TO fawn and drool over the basic evil teachings [that Spying moved into at a younger age] of Herbert Armstrong and ''his law keeping essentials or you are doomed''
    I researched this man, his TWIST IN SCRIPTURE that sounds so CONvincting to the unlearned pews, his vile sins and even worse teaching of the Gospel Plus+ how he copied from other equally vile ministries mostly founded by free masons!!!
    Hey you want that sewerage in your life?
    No thanks
    I also found it was a religious control system based on fear and judgments, + and a good way to extract money from the pew captives that made a poor man into a rich religious mogol within a few years, as the tithe is very unbiblical. but who notices it.
    ''ITS Herbert's way or the highway'' as regards to keeping some easy parts of the law of Moses, not all 613 laws
    SO for 20yrs I have fought against this vile preaching that leads to death.

As for the O.T. YAHWEHS [ plural gods, called ''us'] to understand correctly the inference, note where THE ''YAHs'' are giving advice or orders = then just insert Jesus Christ name into the verse then WATCH the character revealed and then compare MINISTRY OF the GODS or THE GOSPEL OF GOODWILL TO ALL MEN
    You will soon ''''see'''' THE revelation on who the YAH'S are.

As for the whole bible - it is a very flawed text book, lots of man made inserted verses, and lots of dualism [ to different meanings to obey] lots of contradictions and NO original words.
    NOT 1 ORIGINAL WORD.
    it is all 2nd handed information+ from lying scribes. Jer 8 v8
    "'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?
    as for the false apostle Saul Jesus told of this man in Rev 2 v 2
    2I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance.
    I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false.
    What Is an Apostle? Requirements from Acts 1:21–26
    - there are only 12 original apostles- not 13 19 200 or 500 apostles - just 12.
    HOW DO WE KNOW THIS truth?
    Because there was a condition to have the title ''apostle'' the condition was a continual eye witness to all the words and actions of Messiah from His entrance into the gospel ministry to His exit.
    [ACTS 1 v 21-26]

Saul gain much insight into the goodnews overhearing his prisoners that he was about to murder.
    also Apostle Pauls' name is installed inside the ancient FREEMASON'S encyclopedia.
    as a ''master builder'' a massive clue to a 33 deg. mason.

WHO ARE THE KENITES?

CAIN was the offspring of the serpent, and Eve was seduced by satan and reproduced a twin AND NAMED him Cain
    [do some researching yourself as it is fascinating how it has been basically concealed from the maddening pew crowds.]
    However the Cain-ites are those termed '' AS the wickedness in High places''

So what do we ''''see'''' that always comes out from ''high places''?
    hmmm
    are you catching on?
    2 seeds
    2 races
    [ oh ~~~ dear pal Spying is confused and thinks that is '' racism '' little knowing true ''racism'' meaning is
    the intended purpose of wiping out an ethic nation - something his Lord Yah's did regularly]

the truth is
    * from the line of Adam and Seth 1 seedline
    * the line from the serpent to Cain the tares of the other seed line.

note well
    the 1st lesson the Messiah shall give HIS EKKLESIA IS FRUIT INSPECTING.... why?.... the lips lie but the daily fruit of religious lives can be seen.

when I see so many bible murderers lead religion, and give their advice on how to be holy and pure
    hmmmm. I think
    maybe it is time FOR ME to visit my local jailhouse and PAY A VISIT to some gross murderer to find out his advice on how I shall lead a holy life.
    really???
    I mean '''RRREAAAAALLLLLYYYY''????
    BTW
    I am so honoured to be called an apostate by all law keeping religious Judaizers because Messiah said '' come out from '''her'''' MY people and do not partake of '''her'''' sins''
    and HE CALLED AND I CAME OUT hurrah oh happy day.

love lucy
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-27-2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: oh happy day to be an apostate in the eyes of the churched

play --- Lucy visiting Jail to understand true holiness from a gross serial murderer.

play
    scene 1x
    Lucy and the Gross Murderer aka G.M.

LUCY ENTERS THE JAILHOUSE under lock and key to seek advice from G.M.

Lucy
    Hello G.M.
    I have come to visit you and sound you out on your views of godly holiness.

G.M.
    oh Lucy,
    I am so happy you are visiting me
    and yes I can tell you all about
    * HOLY MURDERING - of nations
    * HOLY RAPING -of all virgins
    * HOLY STONING- the vile evil adulterers
    * HOLY CHILD SACRIFICE - the holy acts of bar b que babies,.
    * HOLY holy holy - I know all about this bible holy religious stuffs.

Lucy
    ARE u a religious elder G.M.

G.M.
    Well, that is a debatable point lucy
    And a sore point to me, really
    Because I wished to be a great prophet and preach holy living
    But I was rejected
    Bcause I did not murder rape and burn babies enough to satisfy the godly criteria
    I was so mad , let me tell you
    I was so jealous of all those other bible murderers who got the TOP GIGS

Lucy
    oh dear, how many did you need to murder to secure the top gigs G.M.

G.M.
    well hummm
    Lucy, there were quiet a few solid holy Murderers infront of me I must admit
    I really respected them and their cruelty
    I also think, they were more vicious than me,
    THESE murdered whole nations.
    and that is a BIG job.
    Blood+gore for miles laying everywhere, body parts all oozing...sigh
    and the stench, Ah yes, so sweet to the nostril.

Lucy
    Well G.M.
    What holiness advise can you give me
    I wish to be godly pure and holy
    It is my dream.

G.M.
    THE best advice is to start today to murder anyone who annoys you
    I know its 1 small step for mankind Lucy,
    but
    it can grow into serial murders and who knows where that will lead hey?
    right to the trop of the holy religious tree that's for sure

Lucy
    sighing
    Thank you G.M. I must admit I am not too enthused over this idea you have
    I think I shall remain UNHOLY G.M. as I faint at THE sight of blood.
    lucy up and leaves the jail cell.
    sighing.

G.M.,
    what a coward.
    hates blood and murder
    like what is wrong with the woman?

Studying!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No? (Not sure of your question Eliyahu. How would a Yes, or No work with your question? Now, what does work is that EVERY 7 days counting, a Sabbath FALLS on Saturday, and the lunar month has NOTHING to do with that).

And ye NEVER answered this question below either.

Since you THINK that the Jews are correct in keeping a Satyrday Sabbath, then WHY are you and Spying not also keeping and observing their new moons, and feast days along with their postponement rules too? (Eliyahu, we have been given AUTHORITY by Yeshua to "bind" or "loosen," so that gives us the ability to determine issues concerning the Sabbath, New Moon, and Holy Days. We can be LIKE Yeshua, we can agree, or disagree with the decisions made by the Jews.)
    Shalom Eliyahu, sorry for the delay in responding. I have been studying.

Now, you state that Ezek 46:1-4 tells us that the WEEKLY Sabbath can never fall on the 1st day of the Month. What is your reasoning there? And WHY would that reasoning not apply to the Sabbath which falls on the 1st day of the 7th Month?

You have been asked MULTIPLE times to PRODUCE the Scripture/Scriptures which state that the 22nd and 29th days of the Month are Sabbaths. Why do you fail to PRODUCE them?

I also was busy with getting signed in and approved by Nehemia Gordon's website so that I could listen to his teaching on "Tammuz and the Lunar Sabbath." One of YOUR objections with a Saturday Sabbath is that it's Roman name from the god of Saturn is associated with it, well, he explains all that in the study. He explains how JEWS just number the days of the week from the Sabbath, and he also explains how the months are just NUMBERS...1st month, second month, but that the Jews in the exile at Babylon also started naming the months from the Babylonian calendar from their month's names, and that even 1 Kings show how the Jews used the Canaanite name for months along with their number of the months. The point is that just because calendars can use pagan names does not necessarily mean the calendar is incorrect. He also addresses how the WEEKLY Sabbath was kept all over the world by JEWS for millennia and they ALL kept it on the SAME 7th Day of the Week-Saturday. His reasoning is that HOW could all of these Jews end up keeping the same day for 1000's of years, and not be in contact with each other, IF the Sabbath was based upon the moon? The Sabbath is EVERY 7 days, and ALL Jews could count every 7 days without the variations that are caused by the moon. He also makes the point that the LAND Sabbath (Every 7 years) was NOT kept track of like the WEEKLY Sabbath was. There were variations between different locations around the world as to WHEN the LAND Sabbath occurred, and within Judaism there has been much debate as to which year the LAND Sabbath falls (The Shmita), but there has NEVER been a debate within Judaism as to WHEN the WEEKLY Sabbath falls - 7th Day of the Week/Saturday. He also addresses the 1901-1906 Jewish Encyclopedia where a "critical view" (a made up explanation) states the moon established the sabbath. He explains that very well.

So please Eliyahu, explain how millions of Jews, all over the world for millennia could end up keeping the SAME day for the Sabbath (Saturday), if they were supposed to be using the moon. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Thank you for this your reply in your post #1163 on page 78 of this thread:

"Spying, I know Yah Messiah created the Sabbath, but He also created the moon, and appointed the moon for His appointments, including the weekly Sabbath as His first appointed time Leviticus 23:1-4; Psalms 104:19.

And the re-creation week began on a dark moon, and the sun and moon were only appointed on day 4 to function, but they were created before day 4, and the first re-creation day was a new moon day.

And Spying, and NO the word "Saturday" is NOT found in the scriptures at all, and that is an answer to this part of this question, but ye did not answer and tell us this part of the question.

And ye NEVER answered this question below either.

"

Please notice, EliYah, that these your words:

"And the re-creation week began on a dark moon, and the sun and moon were only appointed on day 4 to function, but they were created before day 4, and the first re-creation day was a new moon day."

Are purely extra biblical! You are not following in your comments what is written. No where does the written text say what you have just created in your own mind. If not, then show me where the written text states that the re-creation week began on a dark moon! And pray tell, please show me where the written text states that the first re-creation day was a new moon day? How can a new moon day be a dark moon day in your imagination? Indeed, where are you getting your information or from whom are you getting your information about the nature of a New Moon?

As time progresses, I will attempt to answer all of your above questions with a few questions which I do not insist that you do answer. You are free to answer or not answer on this forum as, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, this BELOW is WHY I say this, and I've been following Yah's calendar since the late 70s to early 80s

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gen&c=1&t=KJV#2

And tell me Spying, since ye observe the New Moon day, do ye ever have 2 days of new moon?