Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the real difference of a dead religious man and a new creature woman

the real difference of a dead religious man and a new creature woman

one in church as the churched and one taken out from church at a young age
    one not born again [ but confesses he is]
    one truly born again as a new creation [Lucy smith]
    AND
    1 WHO REMAINS THE lost and lives the same way as the un-regenerated + is blinded to his plight, [spying]

-------------------------------------LETS BEGIN FROM A POST # SPYING THOUGHT I WOULD NOT ANSWER BUT I DELIGHT TO DO SO...……………………

SPYING POSES THESE ''INSULTS'' AS MY LAW as Lucy's law
    I don't take them as insults but as a good opportunity to review the differences of
    '' dead who bury the dead'' =spying
    and the
    ''quickened to spiritual life by the impartation of an incorruptible seed'' lucysmith
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    12:35 AM
    Spying
    Administrator

===============================

now to spying's post # 32
    The Law Of Lucy!
    Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

How about we give some attention to the beliefs of the person who asserts that YAHWEH ELOHIM is actually Satan and that HIS Law is evil.

This person correctly teaches that LIFE NOW is possible, but this person also tells us that we must not keep any Law of Moses if we are to possess LIFE NOW.

While on the surface she is against the keeping of the Law, she does possess a whole lot of personal law that she believes that a person must keep in order that such a believer can be under her Jesus.

Divorced individuals cannot receive LIFE NOW
    No one who receives a public pension can receive LIFE NOW
    No one who is in debt can receive LIFE NOW
    No one who is sick or injured has received LIFE NOW
    No one should attempt to correct the behavior of their children if they have received LIFE NOW
    All workers in the medical industry must give up their careers in order to receive LIFE NOW
    One cannot make a will if one believes in LIFE NOW
    One cannot purchase medical insurance or life insurance if one believes in LIFE NOW

I could go on and on. I wonder, can someone commit adultery and have LIFE NOW? How about honoring one's parents? Can someone ignore their responsibility to take care of their parents in their old age should that someone possess LIFE NOW? How about theft? Can someone remain a thief and possess LIFE NOW? Need I ask about murder? What about covetousness? Surely, one can wallow in all of the above and receive LIFE NOW according to you know who, or, perhaps, I am wrong about her? Are there any commandments of YAHWEH that someone must keep in order to receive and possess LIFE NOW?

Doubting that SHE will be moved to give answer this fine Sabbath Morning, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

----------------------Lucy reply...……
    to point out the true differences of a religious man to a woman in the divine Ekklesia

lets go steadily
    and I will show up the difference of a dead man to a made alive woman

1lost soul under the sway of the worldly religious creeds to a woman Immanuel called out, so church could be removed and HIS EKKLESIA out in.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 05-19-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

question,1

Divorced individuals cannot receive LIFE NOW
    TO BE RE-BORN OF AN INCORRUPOTIBLE SEED = NOTICE the word incorruptible.
    A person is changed into a NEW PERSON. NO LONGER the old flesh adam WHO DIED.
    THEREFORE if a person is changed into a NEW creature, their whole attitude is changed and renewed by LOVING THE WIFE MORE THAN THEMSELVES and allowing Immanuel to be '' their good shepherd'' who looks after His sheep

consider
    A divorce [generally speaking that is] is not sort, after 1 tiff, but generally after years and years of verbal abuse, mistrusting betrayal and other assorts marital ills
    So normally it is a long process of dislike accusing ending up in hating.
    This is a normal character behaviours of a ''fighting couple'' that ends up in the law courts
    ....however.....
    is it also normal behaviour for the ''churched christians'' = yes....Christians divorce

So IS ETERNAL LIFE activated IN the divorced couple ?
    Its not.
    They are simply ''talkers and not walkers''inthe TRUTH but have abused each other so badly its best to be apart.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIFE NOW does offer a solution
    its called RECONCILLIATION
    = WITHOUT deep humility and deep repentance and a deep renewed commitment to LOVE YOUR WIFE and family =-ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND NOW IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE
    --------------
    IN SPYINGS CASE

HE HAS no ETERNAL LIFE AS HE has FAILED THE MARRIAGE TEST AND refuses [ at this time] to be reconciled BACK.
    His old man, of the flesh is still in control and lives to rule his mind with anger and an 'eye for an eye'' mentality

A MAN UNCHANGED NOR IN THE PROCESS OF TRUE REDEMPTION
    ofcourse millions of Christians men are like Spying.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

question2

No one who receives a public pension can receive LIFE NOW
    THE GOLDEN RULE for the Ekklesia is JOHN `10 V 10 = this also aligns with '' the Lord Immanuel is MY Shepherd, HE LOOKS AFTER HIS SHEEP''
    the matrix system, is the Christian quick fix it.
    Pensions and or handouts, is from the world system
    Immanuel gives His people HIS ABILITY to care correctly for themselves...……..TRUSTING IN HIM FOR EACH NEED = A WALK OF FAITH
    THERE IS NO LACK for the reborn person -
    REMEMBER
    THE PRODIGAL SON, once in view of the Father's house, the father PROVIDED EVERYTHING FOR THE son who had come home

the SON WHO HAS COME HOME , HAS NO NEED OF EARTHLY GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS....once in their FATHER'S HOUSE.

SOLUTION
    ask To be reborn again, because you are not if you continually rely upon the Matrix for help
    ask to receive John 10 v 10 as your portion.

there was a man called GEORGE MULLER...lived back 1800s and father asked him to open a orphanage for boys.
    He had NO money but for 50yr Father supplied every need for over 1000 boys
    its A WONDERFUL true tale of HOW TO WALK BY THE SAME FAITH AS IMMANUEL
    GO GET THE BOOK
    ye may well be changed from a talker into a real life FAITHFILLED WALKER
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Question3

No one who is sick or injured has received LIFE NOW
    THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT WANT

Immanuel didnt come empty handed to save the captives.

for 2000yrs the amazing Saviour has been denied and religious man reverts to the woes of the Matrix, totally unable to become UNPLUGGED from every curse this world offers
    so the world is ''normal'' to them NOT ABNORMAL AND DESOLATE = just take a walk though the hospitals AKA - SATAN'S HOLIDAY CAMPS AND see how human ignorance makes people perish

what is ETERNAL LIFE - BUT AN A.B.U.N.D.A.N.C.E. of outflow
    like a gushing waterfall of blessing love peace and joy.

eternal life is not sickness, ETERNAL LIFE IS A LOVE FREQENCY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMAXhc0QTs

solution
    repent from all worldy values and ask to walk in the same faith style as Immanuel did here
    ask to receive His gift of divine health - all part of eternal life here.
    you are either part of the world and accept all its ways
    OR
    YOU LIVE IN THE FATHER'S HOUSE AND HAVE ETERNAL BLESSINGS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMAXhc0QTs

[/CONSIDER
    IF Immanuel CANNOT LOOK AFTER YOU HERE.
    HOW CAN HE LOOK AFTER YOU IN HEAVEN IN HIS PRESENCE

ISNT IT THE SAME????
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

question 4

No one should attempt to correct the behavior of their children if they have received LIFE NOW
    HMMMM not too sure what this question is... so I will reply with HIS wisdom.

Spying and ex wife raised six children now adults with children of their own.
    perhaps he was sniffing the cork when he wrote this????

if those children had been in a household filled with eternal life, they would be true examples of reborn regenerated new creatures.
    perhaps Spyings family are a refection of himself and he is dissatisfied with the results.

perhaps by not speaking to some of his children and grandchildren, he is attempting to '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''CORRECT THEM'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    REALLY????????

I STRONGLY SUGGEST, if you were not able to control them and teach them from 2yrs old upwards - your used by date for correction is well past

solution
    repent from your parental ignorance, and that distressed household you gave your family as an example of ''Christian living'' when they observed the arguments and stresses and pains of divorcing
    seek Immanuel
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

question 5

All workers in the medical industry must give up their careers in order to receive LIFE NOW
    hmmmm
    this seems ''very close to the bone'' as the family + relations seem very heavily into medical and nursing activities,

all these activities come under the heading of witchcraft [ rebellion]
    so the houses are filled with rebellion.
    a sad fact
    no doubt from sheer ignorance as '' its the ways of the world = all those values of good and evil = the flesh is god ''

IMMANUAL W.E.A.N.S. people back into HIS KINGDOM
    changes their mind into HIS SOUND MIND
    HE GENTLY removes this world and its toys from our life and replaces them WITH HIS GIFTS that shepherd us into The Father's house
    HE WEANS HIS PEOPLE off the Matrix...those who are His.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

question 6

One cannot make a will if one believes in LIFE NOW
    this question is from 1 religious PRETENDER

act 6 scene 5b

Lucy and Spying on stage
    Lucy
    ''Hello spying
    I see you have a will form in your hand
    are you making a will out""

Spying
    "oh Lucy yes I am making a will,
    I need to in case I die no one will know who will receive what and why
    that's why I am making out my will.''

Lucy
    ''Oh, I thought you confessed to me, you were a believer in LIFE NOW
    MEANING you were walking in the POWER OF ETERNAL LIFE here and now''

Spying
    ''well yes Lucy I do believe that
    but just in case I die , you know everyone dies and I might even if I believe I wont
    so
    I need to give out instructions to others regarding my property''

Lucy
    '' so you are man with 2 boots in 2 camps hey
    one foot in life
    One foot in death
    With that attitude you can reserve your plot in the cemetery, because you are now termed
    ''oh ye of little faith''

Meaning
    You are not too sure if u will live or die here = of ''ye of little faith'' [ as an unbeliever]
    That is sad,
    for I know Immanuel has never talked to YOU AS HIS FRIEND''
    [john 11 v 24 25 26]

Spying
    ''Well Lucy
    its best be safe than sorry
    After all I don't want my ex wife to get anything as she is an unbeliever.''
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Question 7

One cannot purchase medical insurance or life insurance if one believes in LIFE NOW
    simply put
    ''oh ye of little faith''

Billions of religious people are like you dear spying
    A disaster waiting to happen
    GIVE UP THE DOUBTING THOMAS PROGRAMME - it will kill you
    '''A doubting Thomas'''''' never walked though walls.

Solution
    Why not give up your carnal mind and place yourself in the true sabbath rest
    Math 11 v 28 29 30

Saviour FIX IT - is expert at working ON AND FOR
    HIS PEOPLE
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Questions 8+ assorted comments.....

I could go on and on.
    I wonder, can someone commit adultery and have LIFE NOW?
    How about honoring one's parents?
    Can someone ignore their responsibility to take care of their parents in their old age should that someone possess LIFE NOW?
    How about theft?
    Can someone remain a thief and possess LIFE NOW?
    Need I ask about murder?
    What about covetousness?
    Surely, one can wallow in all of the above and receive LIFE NOW according to you know who, or, perhaps, I am wrong about her?
    Are there any commandments of YAHWEH that someone must keep in order to receive and possess LIFE NOW?

Doubting that SHE will be moved to give answer this fine Sabbath Morning, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    I am wrong about her?
    I am wrong about her?
    I am wrong about her?
    ------------------------------------------------------------ THIS IS THE BEST LOT OF '''INSULTING'''''' QUESTIONS OF ALL from a carnal minded trying to keep 613 laws of moses
    the 10 commandments [the god of all laws,] must be kept

Spying is in full bore
    What will she say?????????????????
    How can she get out of the trap I set for her???????????????????????????????????????????????

So easily dear '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''insulting friend''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' for this is MY FAVOURITE QUESTION
    So LET'S BEGIN USING divine wisdom rather than religious creed indoctrinations

Nicodemus the ruler of the Law of Moses came to Jesus secretly at night.
    why?
    To ask why THE SAVIOUR'S ministry was so different from his OWN ministry of the law

Jesus said ''ye must be born again from INCORRUPTIBLE SEED.''

LATER Peter quoted the information
    1 Peter 1 v 23
    For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
    Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
    born again
    * as a new being,
    * called a new man,
    * a new creation ,
    * a new creature = reborn
    = something entirely new implanted now with a seed of I.N.C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N

SO
    Where in a new reborn person is corruption?
    how can they break laws if they were implanted with the divine incorrupted seed?
    WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND about the word
    = INCORRUPTION IS INCORRUPT.

When it is clearly stated INCORRUPTION HAS BEEN PLANTED IN THE new REBORN PERSON
    How can they defile any laws that were written for
    * the old man,
    * the old man of flesh
    * the old man of sin
    when incorruption has been planted within their hearts soul and mind as a totally new formed creation

What laws are needed for INCORRUPTIBLE PEOPLE = FORMED IN THE SAVIOUR'S WORKMANSHIP.
    NONE
    But His sayings/advice/instructions -heeded for maturing into the fullness of life.
    John 8 v 51
    AS HIS WORKMANSHIP the new creature is weaned away from all offending mindset, habits and cultures of vanity as the incorruptible seed grows and a new heart and new mind develops so all sin becomes repulsive
    [ like a smoker who gives up cigarettes, the smoker cannot bear the smell = same type of thing]

NOW I do hope this telling dear Spying shall redirect your mind BACK TO IMMANUEL AND THE TRUTH
    YOU NEED TO BE REBORN
    YOU NEED TO BECOME A BELIEVER AND HAVE HIS FAITH LIFE IMPARTED INTO YOU
    YOU NEED TO RECONCILE TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE YOU HAVE OFFENDED as a religious unbelieving zealot
    YOU NEED TO WALK AWAY from the dead law, given by a dead Moses, to a group of people who died in the wilderness.
    A LAW DECLARED AS WEAK USELESS AND IMPERFECT.

AMEN
    I hope u make it out from the wilderness alive reborn and filled with His incorruptible seed
    if not
    Sayanora pal.

BTW
    you will never change the divine true wisdom from above, by your own personal religious opinions
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

BTW - A LITTLE CORRECTION LADDY never call yourself '' the just one'' - its a lie

why>

the DOUBTING THOMAS of this world NEVER WALK through walls,
    and
    the faithless are NEVER EVER NEVER CALLED '' THE JUST''
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

new topic = SO FASINATING- y.h.w.h.

y.h.w.h.
    WAS NEVER A NAME but A CODE.

LIKE A '''PASSWORD''''.

THAT opens the door.

like saying the old adage,.....................''open sesame''

[we have been ''played'' as dummies. aka INDOCTRINATED FOOLS]
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

billions of people go to some type of church/or/believe in their form of religion

and God help you, if you are born in India, and all its divisions of religious thoughts,
    compared with
    the local Baptist church on Main street USA
    - and never the twain shall meet as both religious people think '' I AM RIGHT, WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE LIKE ME''''
    c.u.l.t. URE

OFCOURSE
    THIS satanic religious TRAP IS ALL OVER THIS WORLD, the captives remain captive and death wins.
    The religious contenders point to their little verses and holy books and scripts,
    or,
    to their latest guru who is the ''buzz'' of the town and off they all go ''happy as Larry'' aka - self righteousness is LORD and the world still goes round.
    religion IS the case of the Emperors clothes..... ALL NAKED AS A ''''j''''' BIRD.

AMID THIS BUSTLING THRONG A wee SMALL GROUP is present aka the wheat
    THEY ARE REFERRED TO AS HIS OVERCOMERS - IT SHOULD BE TERMED '' THE OVERCAMERS ''
    [past tense as Immanuel has ALREADY overcome for His overcomers.]

THE OVERCOMERS ARE THE ONES WHO RECEIVE THE REWARDS.
    VERY seldom do we hear anyone truly Teach/Preach ON HIS OVERCOMER.
    OVERCOMING IS RATHER LIKE living on the wrong side of the tracks, when it comes to popular sermons, and is given a BIG MISS BY THE local dealers in religious nonsense
    --------------

Only Immanuel CAN CALL YOU INTO the OVERCOMING REALM and walk with you through His REFINER'S FIRE- TO BECOME HIS WORKMANSHIP.
    SO
    what is the OVERCOMERS REALM??????

ITS basically the removal of vanity from our mind heart and body.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

in 1986 i first heard this word e.f.f.u.l.g.e.n.c.e

EFFULGENCE = GLORY

what is that ??
    a reservoir of the effulgence of HIS glory that has remained largely untapped yet is given to the OVERCOMERS

EFFULGENT GLORY,.
    In the last days, knowledge shall increase and the earth shall be filled with the knowl- edge of the glory of God (Habakkuk 2:14).
    UNBEKNOWN
    OUR FATHER never designed man to be a casual visitor in the realm of the spirit but to be a permanent residence of the supernatural realm.

this is where the overcomer progressively dwells

those BORN AGAIN of an incorruptible seed, = enters The Glory realm AKA - the realm of our birth;
    it’s where we were born into the glory.
    That’s where our true identity and origin is.
    We were created in the realm of glory.
    We are from there; our origin is in the glory. [CALLED INCORRUPTION]

The reality is that when we are born again, ABBA places His glory in our spirit so that we receive the divine “breath of life” and His spiritual DNA
    - what fleshy law does one keep now once they have been moved out from the fleshy/ VANITY 3D glory-less realm.

hmmmm???? oh ye of little knowledge????
    the original man only needed the glory to sustain them and not food

The appetite for food was activated the minute they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
    The greater truth is that man was originally not required to undertake any rigorous spiritual exercises such as praying and fasting in order to qualify to operate in the realm of glory because living, functioning and operating in the glory realm is part of his nature and DNA as a God-being child
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

those who KNOW FATHER and those who say they do = there is a REAL difference

When you come to know Him, you will find Him very unlike the description given by theologians.
    You will come to know that much that they teach is only rubbish because it is contrary to the nature of our REAL ABBA.
    It certainly was so with the Jewish theologians and doctors of the law.

When Jesus came
    He smashed their theories to bits
    Tore the robes of their ecclesiasticism to ribbons.
    He ate with sinners,
    cast the devil out of the Syropheonician,
    let a sinful woman of the street wash His feet,
    forgave a thief,
    healed on the Sabbath,
    ate with unwashed hands,
    called the best religionists of His day liars, hypocrites, serpents, children of the devil, whited sepulchres, and a generation of snakes.

WHY SO?
    They thought that they knew God, but they didn't.
    He was more pleased with the sincerely of sinners than with the ritualism of scribes and Pharisees.
    When you come to know Him, you will find that it is the same now as it was then.

To know Him who is truth empowers one to immediately recognize all that is error.
    The more you come to know Immanuel WORKING in christ POWER, the more you come to recognize the flagrant error of so much that is taught in the name of truth.

If the doctrines that men try so hard to prove run contrary to the very nature of Christ, then know that all that is contrary to His gracious Spirit is error
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

The Law of Life = the good news

The Law of Life

Trying to live by the Ten Commandments + all 613 laws of Moses like putting the cart ahead of the horse.
    For thousands of years, pitiful humankind has tried to follow these simple laws and has always failed miserably.
    We must put aside the foolish ways of men.

Only through our recognition and acceptanceof the seed of Christ [incorruption] within us do we become the Sons of God.
    It is our heavenly Father through Immanuel who clothes us in His righteousness.
    Being raised as the begotten Sons of the Most High God we can now fulfill the Law without effort.

We don't need
    religion,
    self help books,
    talk shows,
    or
    other rubbish to clutter our consciousness.

Man IS already created in the image of God.
    We only need to dwell in the Truth.
    We need to know our True Identity.
    Let us boldly and joyously stand in the presence of the Living God and declare "I Am IN Christ!".
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw