Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the real difference of a dead religious man and a new creature woman

2 Be awakened to two gods, one of the flesh [OT] one of the Spirit [NT} ABBA

amid the howls of the indoctrinated church teaching
    fact is
    2 ''gods'' [G-d] exist side by side., rather like the TARES AND THE WHEAT.

Unless you have been QUICKENED AND AWAKENED you will never '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''see''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' IT in a million years
    why not?
    the ''dead who bury the dead'' remain in a catatonic - aka- an unresponsive stupor unable to come into His eternal life here.

the tare g=d of the O.T is the P.R.E.T.E.N.D.E.R = and wears the ''MANTLE OF LIES AND DESTRUCTION - HIS CHARACTER TRADEMARK'' AS Immanuel said from the beginning.
    on the other hand ABBA - Immanuel's Father introduced by HIM as the good news Father is based on Love, Peace and Compassion. HIS PERSONAL TRADE MARK

This is the God of which Jesus spoke, and is why Jesus left us with but a single commandment:
    to love one another.

Each day we have a choice:
    we can serve and worship the memory of a physical being steeped in lies, manipulation, violence, murder and genocide,
    or
    we can serve the true God of Spirit, based on Love, Peace and Compassion.

God is Spirit, and what is born of Spirit, is spirit.
    You are a divine child of God.
    You are the living light of spirit.
    As Jesus told us in the Sermon on the Mount:
    youare the light of the world.
    By living our lives in Love, we bring ourselves closer to Abba closer to the truth, and closer to the perfection God sees in each and every one of us.
    Remember, in the end analysis: oneness is the only reality, truth is the only value, and Love is the only power.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

A religious person will do as they are told - NO MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT
    WHEREAS
    A spiritual person will do what is RIGHT- NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

once a person getS OVER THEIR RELIGIOUS death cycle information flows

such as
    the generation of the righteous
    and this is a BLOODLINE that comes up, and moves from generation to generation.

The Messiah is **** in**** the Generation of the Righteous”.
    He will explain the significance of the Generation of the Righteous, as culminating in an end-time generation of people who get the Double-portion - aka- “the Spirit without any limits”.
    Messiah deliberately limited the power available to the 1st Century Apostles, as He was saving the best till last, [ as per the wine at Cana [/u] and that God had kept the best of every bloodline for these days

should there be religious doubters.
    On at least two occasions in Matthew, Jesus outlines a Key Spiritual Principle: “... the last will be first, and the first will be last
    (Matt 19:30 & 20:16).

The first miraculous sign that Jesus did (John 2:1-11) is a Prophetic sign of the End Times.
    At the wedding feast, He turned water into wine to save the Bridegroom from major embarrassment , and the master of the feast called the bridegroom aside and said:
    “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now"
    (John 2:11).
    The message of the miracle is that the True bridegroom saves the best till last.

The Generation of the Righteous and the Ekklesia will go way beyond the achievements of the First Century, and that we have not yet seen the “...even greater things than these” (John 14:12) that Messiah promised.
    Jesus is not coming back for a pathetic, scab-ridden whore dressed in rags standing by the altar, He is coming for His glorious Bride, who has “made herself ready” (Rev. 19:7).
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.

WHEREAS

Thumbs down The Do Nothing Gospel Of Lucy!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the continual Sabbath Breaker!

I acknowledge in every post that the risen Messiah Yahushua is both YAHWEH and ELOHIM. It is very important to confess that Yahushua is the restored YAHWEH ELOHIM. Without this understanding and confession, you remain in darkness and LIFE NOW is far from you. How do I know that? Consider these words of Yahushua which are a very important part of the real YAHWEH's (LORD'S) Prayer:

John 17:3
    3 And this is life perpetual, that they might know thee the only true ELOHIM, and YAHUSHUA MESSIAH, whom thou hast sent.

You have demonstrated on this forum that your knowledge of the true ELOHIM is extremely limited. You have actually stated that the Law was given not by the true ELOHIM but by Satan. By this confession, you bear witness that the Law of YAHWEH is evil and not good, and by your confession, you directly contradict what YAHUSHUA did say about the Law and LIFE NOW:

Matthew 19:16-21
    16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have perpetual life?
    17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, ELOHIM: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    18 He saith unto him, Which? YAHUSHUA said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
    19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
    21 YAHUSHUA said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Now, Lucy, there is no doubt in my mind that you will declare the above Rhema of YAHUSHUA to be lying words added by an apostate Church because it is very obvious to all true fruit inspectors that you do not keep the commandment to love your neighbor as yourself, and, since the commandments do not apply to you, neither have you demonstrated in your life that you have sold all your possessions and given to the poor should you yourself claim to be following YAHUSHUA in the bearing of your own Cross as HIS Witness on the earth in lieu of keeping the commandments.

Mend your ways, Lucy, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

yes indeed the law was declared useless weak and imperfect

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom to the continual Sabbath Breaker!

I acknowledge in every post that the risen Messiah Yahushua is both YAHWEH and ELOHIM. It is very important to confess that Yahushua is the restored YAHWEH ELOHIM. Without this understanding and confession, you remain in darkness and LIFE NOW is far from you. How do I know that? Consider these words of Yahushua which are a very important part of the real YAHWEH's (LORD'S) Prayer:

John 17:3
    3 And this is life perpetual, that they might know thee the only true ELOHIM, and YAHUSHUA MESSIAH, whom thou hast sent.

You have demonstrated on this forum that your knowledge of the true ELOHIM is extremely limited. You have actually stated that the Law was given not by the true ELOHIM but by Satan. By this confession, you bear witness that the Law of YAHWEH is evil and not good, and by your confession, you directly contradict what YAHUSHUA did say about the Law and LIFE NOW:

Matthew 19:16-21
    16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have perpetual life?
    17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, ELOHIM: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    18 He saith unto him, Which? YAHUSHUA said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
    19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
    21 YAHUSHUA said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Now, Lucy, there is no doubt in my mind that you will declare the above Rhema of YAHUSHUA to be lying words added by an apostate Church because it is very obvious to all true fruit inspectors that you do not keep the commandment to love your neighbor as yourself, and, since the commandments do not apply to you, neither have you demonstrated in your life that you have sold all your possessions and given to the poor should you yourself claim to be following YAHUSHUA in the bearing of your own Cross as HIS Witness on the earth in lieu of keeping the commandments.

Mend your ways, Lucy, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

all you write is only ever words without true SUBSTANCE, the talk without the walk.
    if the law was perfect and needed today and parts of 613 to be kept
    question
    why was it declared useless.
    not only useless BUT weak, and not only weak but IMPERFECT

question
    IS FATHER abba [ that is Immanuel's father] - IMPERFECT.
    is satan PERFECT.

hmmmm laddy you need to ADJUST your vision
    rather than talk why NOT WALK, and BECOME ALIVE- TO allow the angel of death bypasses your house.

BTW
    you don't keep the 613 commandments - as a whole unit [ no one could]
    all MUST BE KEPT not the ones Uncle Herbert Armstrong told you to keep

also it must be remembered a true fact

if you keep a set of rules [in part] that remained imperfect.
    how are you to be converted to perfect life???????

the PERFECT FATHER NEVER WROTE AN IMPERFECT LAW that was weak and useless.
    [so put that in your bebe gun and shoot it my dopey pal.
    when you get a brain, we will talk true mystery GOSPEL talk = till then - sigh]

WHEREAS

what you have to consider Spying is a truth few will face

bible reading and verse quoting and sermons from it, never really gives the church ETERNAL LIFE
    they die at rate of 2000 every 12 mins

how many millions read and BECOME His ETERNAL LIFE AND then REMAIN alive ?

the bible is a confused mess and proven by 30000+ divisions of its churches.

therefore its message is decisive and in disharmony and on the WRONG FREQUENCY for eternal life -proven by millions of tomb stones.

yes there are a few diamonds verses even chapters, amid the dung of man made changes or deletions and man made inserts of man's opinions
    we are to SEEK OUT HIS KINGDOM for ourselves not read it in library style like a ripe cherry fallen into our lap.

seek to find

JOHN 11 V 24 25 26 begins the new covenant adventure into LIFE from the TREE OF LIFE HIMSELF
    - IF YOU DONT RECEIVE HIS CALL OF FRIENDSHIP you remain dead in sin and not a truth seeker and finder.

from this advantage point, a called one moves into the RHEMA WORD - TRUE ADVICE from the ''tree of life'' Himself.

Then to advice of living in 2019ad style and how to overcome all the enemy, that was defeated, and how to move out of 3D vanity correctly and walk into the Father's house and into the true shepherds care. amen

this ADVICE IS NOT found in the bible.
    IF IT WAS millions would be 2000yrs old to hundreds of years old..... alas.
    none walk as THE SAVIOUR WALKED because of wrong ingested information = lack of true knowledge
    the knowledge has been A.L.T.E.R.E.D and the true recipe lost and ONLY HIS RHEMA can restore lost knowledge.
    Each Day Jesus prayed for the INFORMATION FOR THAT DAY, He did not read the O T scroll, but spent time with Abba to RECEIVE HIS instruction FOR THAT DAY
    30ad style.
    The Ekklesia do the same.

WHEREAS

Lucy: From whom did you learn that the scriptures cannot be trusted?

when a person joins the Ekklesia

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Lucy: From whom did you learn that the scriptures cannot be trusted?
    the fruit produced
    if the scriptures were the truth and perfect, this whole world would be filled with messiah's [small m] and this whole world would not be as it is today
    why aren't people free from all manner of woes as promised?
    no the truth is the church is suffering, just the same woes as the heathen

plus
    There is NO original words, not one, all the N T is made from copies of hundreds of other copies NOT FROM ORIGINAL words- just copied
    the OT basically man made up based on Babylonian levite and the lies of scribes.

however NiceneChristianity became the only legal and official religion in the Roman Empire.

the solution
    JESUS will show where the recipe goes wrong and why men lack true knowledge - because the text book, fails to reproduce MESSIAH LIKE beings.
    it is easy enough to understand under His mantle

Then if you don't believe Immanuel there is ''church history'' that can be studied from numerous outlets and that in itself is a doozie when you read so many aweful things about the compliers and how it was done [ all very well recorded].
    so many works on these tragic events - consider 1 point - the books in the NT are not in chronological order for starters.

but to cont. learning to be a fruit inspector - very important lessons as example.
    first lesson is FRUITS - JESUS TEACHES HIS PEOPLE THE FRUIT INSPECTION series...LOOK AT THE CHARACTER BEARING THE FRUITS
    SEE the differences
    note well whom is speaking
    and the character behind the speech

For instance Elijah called down fire from heaven in the OT
    When cornered, the disciples wished to do the same, JESUS STOPPED THEM, AND SAID '' THIS ACT WAS FROM THE '''''''''''''''''WRONG SPIRIT'''''''''''''''''''''''
    SO Elijah was working through '' this murdering wrong spirit'' - the spirit to murder another, because they don't agree with you /aka/ an ''eye for an eye'' fruit.

But He turned, and rebuked them, and said, You know not what manner of spirit you are of.
    The spirit of murder IS THE WRONG SPIRIT JESUS did not come to murder but to save.

NOW Jesus said so.

When you accept any being or person who murders or gives orders to murder another - it is from the wrong spirit.
    Jesus said so.
    So the bible is filled with murder revenge harm = so totally opposite Jesus instruction to the disciples who wished to copy Elijah standards.

This is the divine lessons received by our divine holy spirit THE REAL TEACHER.
    When the fruits of the holy spirit are seen - you see diamonds

When the fruits of murder harm sickness etc are seen you see satan
    We are to SEEK THOUGH THE MINE FIELDS of man made embellished stories to see the chief character of who is who.
    Then observe where the text has been altered to conform with the adamic nature and where those wee diamonds of truth remain.

It is very simple once you learn from Immanuel.

Next lesson is the hard yards - THE WALK OF FAITH - THE SAME WALK AS MESSIAH IS TO BE LEARNT no excuses, because HIS BODY IS THE SAME NATURE AS THE HEAD.
    JESUS doesn't have a faithless body.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 05-25-2019 at 11:08 PM.

WHEREAS

the lie and presumption wicked people tell as per

spying comment
    ''lucy you have not sold your possessions and given to the poor'' see post #~18
    HOW DO YOU KNOW ? you presume far too much as a false witness Spying
    THE FRUIT IS
    We are not told to ''blow our trumpet of kindness to others'' and gifts to others poorer than ourselves
    AKA [''LOOK AT me'' MRS GOODY 2 SHOES stuff]

PLUS
    your lie TO discredit a true witness, has NO foundation in my personal life as John 10 v 10 - HOLDS THE PROMISE OF ABUNDANCE
    -MEANING HAVING ENOUGH FOR MYSELF WITH PLENTY LEFT OVER TO GIVE TO OTHERS IN NEED.'
    far better than living off the government PENSIONS wee man

solution
    think b4 you throw stones, My dear wee buddy, think well before you post your false witness - it has a penality that ETERNAL LIFE refuses to dwell in such a false person

rather than bearing lies
    why not ask me...
    .'' Lucy have you sold your possession and given to the poor.'
    as you asked my reply is.
    '' YES I HAVE MANY TIMES over and over.''

why so
    not even sold but simply given from the abundance of my storehouse
    - compliments from IMMANUEL and His good shepherding. hurrah

solution to bearing false witnessing
    why not ask,
    I don't lie,
    I cannot be bothered when people remain un-regenerated and foolish, thinking they are far mighty than they are.
    so bound up by that terrible churched spirit of religion
    It is just ghastly to see like raw sewerage foaming out from their mouth.... it made Immanuel ill
    it is repulsive

WHEREAS

Thumbs up Lucy's Superabundant Storehouse!

Hi Lucy,

What Lucy, do you now think in your heart that you can deal with me as you have dealt with EliYah? I work to avoid making accusations because I believe that accusations for the most part are of Satan, and I strive mightily not to bear false witness against my neighbor. You made this accusation and witness against me:

"the lie and presumption wicked people tell as per
    spying comment

''lucy you have not sold your possessions and given to the poor[/COLOR]'' see post #~18
    THE FRUIT IS
    We are not told to ''blow our trumpet of kindness to others'' and gifts to others poorer than ourselves

PLUS
    your lie TO discredit a true witness, has NO foundation in my personal life as John 10 v 10 - HOLDS THE PROMISE OF ABUNDANCE
    -MEANING HAVING ENOUGH FOR MYSELF WITH PLENTY LEFT OVER TO GIVE TO OTHERS IN NEED.'
    "

Lucy, I know because of this incident with EliYah that openly occurred on this forum. Do remember this post:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...age36/post#537

The post linked above proves that you yourself did indeed have empathy for the plight of EliYah, but only to a point. You asked your husband for money, and he said "no". Yet, you have just admitted on this thread that you have an abundance of possessions, why did you not then go at the time that EliYah voiced his concern and sell from your abundance of possessions in order to send $500.00 to poor EliYah in his hour of need?

The road to the grave is paved with good intentions, Lucy. If I have accused you falsely and given false witness against you, why, when you yourself were given the opportunity on this forum, why did you not follow through on your good intention and supply the need of EliYah out of your abundance? Can you explain your lack of action in light of the super abundance that you do claim for yourself?

Thanking you in advance for your answer to the one you accuse as a wee man, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying:

Speaking of EliYah: Can you please point out to us the specific post # why he was banned?

Post Final Means Final!

Hi Guyguy,

EliYah was banned on 5/9/19 at 2:00 PM in response to this post:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...page7/post#102

EliYah made the mistake of attempting to argue with me and not realize that my warning to all was a no nonsense, must comply warning with no exceptions. Final means final so please make no attempt to debate with me about this issue.

Thanking you in advance for your compliance in this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

05-04-2019, 12:12 pm

I must admit to you that when Lucy began posting her fabricated dialogues on this forum that I did consult with ImAHebrew concerning whether or not they should be allowed. We elected to leave them alone, and when she posted her dialogue between you and me above, I was delighted by our decision.
    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...-Tze-dek/page5

I had no intention of debating with you; and you should also be aware that your stunning admission can be used against you in a court of law.

dont excuse your false witness Spying its not a good look

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

What Lucy, do you now think in your heart that you can deal with me as you have dealt with EliYah? I work to avoid making accusations because I believe that accusations for the most part are of Satan, and I strive mightily not to bear false witness against my neighbor. You made this accusation and witness against me:

"the lie and presumption wicked people tell as per
    spying comment

''lucy you have not sold your possessions and given to the poor[/COLOR]'' see post #~18
    THE FRUIT IS

PLUS
    "

Lucy, I know because of this incident with EliYah that openly occurred on this forum. Do remember this post:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...age36/post#537

The post linked above proves that you yourself did indeed have empathy for the plight of EliYah, but only to a point. You asked your husband for money, and he said "no". Yet, you have just admitted on this thread that you have an abundance of possessions, why did you not then go at the time that EliYah voiced his concern and sell from your abundance of possessions in order to send $500.00 to poor EliYah in his hour of need?

The road to the grave is paved with good intentions, Lucy. If I have accused you falsely and given false witness against you, why, when you yourself were given the opportunity on this forum, why did you not follow through on your good intention and supply the need of EliYah out of your abundance? Can you explain your lack of action in light of the super abundance that you do claim for yourself?

Thanking you in advance for your answer to the one you accuse as a wee man, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    you said [as a false witness of me] I never sold my possession and give to the poor

- that is a false witness as how would you know from 20000 miles away what I do wee man?

as to Elijah. who continually claimed he was not poor
    that was my husbands NO.
    did you note that fact
    not my personal NO
    reason my husband said NO was
    He didn't know elijah and was not in the mood to be conned by internet beggers.

you should think before you post lies Spying and your assumption was off .
    as for ''your accussing'' yes, it did come from satan
    why so?
    BTW
    you are not able to prove, I PERSONALLY don't give to the poor for I have stated I do many times... over and over.

should you care to take this conversation UP WITH MY HUSBAND feel free to do so.
    and he will certainly put you in your place, as a false accuser of his wife.

WHEREAS

That sounds typical of the religious mindset to throw accusations back and forth to each other and against others and then portend they are not of Satan.

what is sad, is the poverty of the religious infact it is a virus

the spirit of poverty and want
    the problem is
    always begging for money,
    ofcourse, this is a false Christian church trait,
    what
    always with their hand out never giving OUT FROM THEIR OWN DIVINELY GIVEN AND PROMISED ABUNDANCE.
    a mark of un-regeneration alas.
    ''IMMANUEL TAKES CARE OF HIS SHEEP, OUT FROM HIS KINGDOM ABUNDANCE''

IF YOU WANT ANY GOOD THING, the Saviour is not your Shepherd
    [john 10 v 10]

the curses of the unregenerated is [in part]
    the spirit of poverty/lack/want that comes from joining a divided house, and the indoctrination to give rather than TO RECEIVE THE GIFTS, that remove want and lack

be in this world BUT NOT PART OF IT.
    THEREFORE
    if you are part of it, you receive its mindset and values, without even noticing, THE DIVINE SUPPLY from the SHOREHOUSE in Heaven
    IT IS CALLED '' AN OPEN HEAVEN'' and Immanuel will delight to inform you of such a blessing. IF you be within His Ekklesia

the Ekklesia, never lacks any good thing, Immanuel said so.
    AS HE IS = SO IS HIS BODY - He will never have an old poor hag, begging as HIS BODY.

MOST CHRISTIANS LIKE TO PRETEND Immanuel WAS POOR, DIRT POOR AND POVERTY IS SOME KIND OF VIRTUE,
    a total lie
    Jesus great uncle was the most wealthy man in all Israel aka Joseph of Arimathea,. rich beyond dreams, a tin merchant with ships that went overseas, to England [ as proven history]

if you are poor and want = pray to have a SAVIOUR who is RICH in all things,
    and seek a cure from your cursed poverty.

a good video to heed is for those under the law of Moses is
    DR DEREK PRINCE, IN BLESSING AND CURSES AND HOW THEY CAN BE REMOVED.
    perhaps this video will help the lawless keepers who pretend they keep all the laws of their o.t. G-d = a total illusion with a mindset of satan

if the church told Christian the real truth and nothing but the real truth = they would never come back after day 1

the churches called after jesus and HIS EKKLESIA are 2 very different identities, bearing very different fruits, wearing very different robes

WHEREAS