Thread: the real difference of a dead religious man and a new creature woman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the real difference of a dead religious man and a new creature woman

one in church as the churched and one taken out from church at a young age
    one not born again [ but confesses he is]
    one truly born again as a new creation [Lucy smith]
    AND
    1 WHO REMAINS THE lost and lives the same way as the un-regenerated + is blinded to his plight, [spying]

-------------------------------------LETS BEGIN FROM A POST # SPYING THOUGHT I WOULD NOT ANSWER BUT I DELIGHT TO DO SO...……………………

SPYING POSES THESE ''INSULTS'' AS MY LAW as Lucy's law
    I don't take them as insults but as a good opportunity to review the differences of
    '' dead who bury the dead'' =spying
    and the
    ''quickened to spiritual life by the impartation of an incorruptible seed'' lucysmith
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    12:35 AM
    Spying
    Administrator

===============================

now to spying's post # 32
    The Law Of Lucy!
    Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

How about we give some attention to the beliefs of the person who asserts that YAHWEH ELOHIM is actually Satan and that HIS Law is evil.

This person correctly teaches that LIFE NOW is possible, but this person also tells us that we must not keep any Law of Moses if we are to possess LIFE NOW.

While on the surface she is against the keeping of the Law, she does possess a whole lot of personal law that she believes that a person must keep in order that such a believer can be under her Jesus.

Divorced individuals cannot receive LIFE NOW
    No one who receives a public pension can receive LIFE NOW
    No one who is in debt can receive LIFE NOW
    No one who is sick or injured has received LIFE NOW
    No one should attempt to correct the behavior of their children if they have received LIFE NOW
    All workers in the medical industry must give up their careers in order to receive LIFE NOW
    One cannot make a will if one believes in LIFE NOW
    One cannot purchase medical insurance or life insurance if one believes in LIFE NOW

I could go on and on. I wonder, can someone commit adultery and have LIFE NOW? How about honoring one's parents? Can someone ignore their responsibility to take care of their parents in their old age should that someone possess LIFE NOW? How about theft? Can someone remain a thief and possess LIFE NOW? Need I ask about murder? What about covetousness? Surely, one can wallow in all of the above and receive LIFE NOW according to you know who, or, perhaps, I am wrong about her? Are there any commandments of YAHWEH that someone must keep in order to receive and possess LIFE NOW?

Doubting that SHE will be moved to give answer this fine Sabbath Morning, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

----------------------Lucy reply...……
    to point out the true differences of a religious man to a woman in the divine Ekklesia

lets go steadily
    and I will show up the difference of a dead man to a made alive woman

1lost soul under the sway of the worldly religious creeds to a woman Immanuel called out, so church could be removed and HIS EKKLESIA out in.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 05-19-2019 at 07:54 PM.
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

question,1

Divorced individuals cannot receive LIFE NOW
    TO BE RE-BORN OF AN INCORRUPOTIBLE SEED = NOTICE the word incorruptible.
    A person is changed into a NEW PERSON. NO LONGER the old flesh adam WHO DIED.
    THEREFORE if a person is changed into a NEW creature, their whole attitude is changed and renewed by LOVING THE WIFE MORE THAN THEMSELVES and allowing Immanuel to be '' their good shepherd'' who looks after His sheep

consider
    A divorce [generally speaking that is] is not sort, after 1 tiff, but generally after years and years of verbal abuse, mistrusting betrayal and other assorts marital ills
    So normally it is a long process of dislike accusing ending up in hating.
    This is a normal character behaviours of a ''fighting couple'' that ends up in the law courts
    ....however.....
    is it also normal behaviour for the ''churched christians'' = yes....Christians divorce

So IS ETERNAL LIFE activated IN the divorced couple ?
    Its not.
    They are simply ''talkers and not walkers''inthe TRUTH but have abused each other so badly its best to be apart.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIFE NOW does offer a solution
    its called RECONCILLIATION
    = WITHOUT deep humility and deep repentance and a deep renewed commitment to LOVE YOUR WIFE and family =-ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND NOW IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE
    --------------
    IN SPYINGS CASE

HE HAS no ETERNAL LIFE AS HE has FAILED THE MARRIAGE TEST AND refuses [ at this time] to be reconciled BACK.
    His old man, of the flesh is still in control and lives to rule his mind with anger and an 'eye for an eye'' mentality

A MAN UNCHANGED NOR IN THE PROCESS OF TRUE REDEMPTION
    ofcourse millions of Christians men are like Spying.
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.

question2

No one who receives a public pension can receive LIFE NOW
    THE GOLDEN RULE for the Ekklesia is JOHN `10 V 10 = this also aligns with '' the Lord Immanuel is MY Shepherd, HE LOOKS AFTER HIS SHEEP''
    the matrix system, is the Christian quick fix it.
    Pensions and or handouts, is from the world system
    Immanuel gives His people HIS ABILITY to care correctly for themselves...……..TRUSTING IN HIM FOR EACH NEED = A WALK OF FAITH
    THERE IS NO LACK for the reborn person -
    REMEMBER
    THE PRODIGAL SON, once in view of the Father's house, the father PROVIDED EVERYTHING FOR THE son who had come home

the SON WHO HAS COME HOME , HAS NO NEED OF EARTHLY GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS....once in their FATHER'S HOUSE.

SOLUTION
    ask To be reborn again, because you are not if you continually rely upon the Matrix for help
    ask to receive John 10 v 10 as your portion.

there was a man called GEORGE MULLER...lived back 1800s and father asked him to open a orphanage for boys.
    He had NO money but for 50yr Father supplied every need for over 1000 boys
    its A WONDERFUL true tale of HOW TO WALK BY THE SAME FAITH AS IMMANUEL
    GO GET THE BOOK
    ye may well be changed from a talker into a real life FAITHFILLED WALKER

Question3

No one who is sick or injured has received LIFE NOW
    THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT WANT

Immanuel didnt come empty handed to save the captives.

for 2000yrs the amazing Saviour has been denied and religious man reverts to the woes of the Matrix, totally unable to become UNPLUGGED from every curse this world offers
    so the world is ''normal'' to them NOT ABNORMAL AND DESOLATE = just take a walk though the hospitals AKA - SATAN'S HOLIDAY CAMPS AND see how human ignorance makes people perish

what is ETERNAL LIFE - BUT AN A.B.U.N.D.A.N.C.E. of outflow
    like a gushing waterfall of blessing love peace and joy.

eternal life is not sickness, ETERNAL LIFE IS A LOVE FREQENCY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMAXhc0QTs

solution
    repent from all worldy values and ask to walk in the same faith style as Immanuel did here
    ask to receive His gift of divine health - all part of eternal life here.
    you are either part of the world and accept all its ways
    OR
    YOU LIVE IN THE FATHER'S HOUSE AND HAVE ETERNAL BLESSINGS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMAXhc0QTs

[/CONSIDER
    IF Immanuel CANNOT LOOK AFTER YOU HERE.
    HOW CAN HE LOOK AFTER YOU IN HEAVEN IN HIS PRESENCE

ISNT IT THE SAME????

question 4

No one should attempt to correct the behavior of their children if they have received LIFE NOW
    HMMMM not too sure what this question is... so I will reply with HIS wisdom.

Spying and ex wife raised six children now adults with children of their own.
    perhaps he was sniffing the cork when he wrote this????

if those children had been in a household filled with eternal life, they would be true examples of reborn regenerated new creatures.
    perhaps Spyings family are a refection of himself and he is dissatisfied with the results.

perhaps by not speaking to some of his children and grandchildren, he is attempting to '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''CORRECT THEM'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    REALLY????????

I STRONGLY SUGGEST, if you were not able to control them and teach them from 2yrs old upwards - your used by date for correction is well past

solution
    repent from your parental ignorance, and that distressed household you gave your family as an example of ''Christian living'' when they observed the arguments and stresses and pains of divorcing
    seek Immanuel

question 5

All workers in the medical industry must give up their careers in order to receive LIFE NOW
    hmmmm
    this seems ''very close to the bone'' as the family + relations seem very heavily into medical and nursing activities,

all these activities come under the heading of witchcraft [ rebellion]
    so the houses are filled with rebellion.
    a sad fact
    no doubt from sheer ignorance as '' its the ways of the world = all those values of good and evil = the flesh is god ''

IMMANUAL W.E.A.N.S. people back into HIS KINGDOM
    changes their mind into HIS SOUND MIND
    HE GENTLY removes this world and its toys from our life and replaces them WITH HIS GIFTS that shepherd us into The Father's house
    HE WEANS HIS PEOPLE off the Matrix...those who are His.