Hi Everyone,
Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Recently, on ImAHebrew's , "gullible" people Thread, I raised the question with EliYah, Guyguy, and Peach as to why YAHWEH ELOHIM did oppose HIMSELF in the Old Testament Scriptures concerning sacrifice. As I have indicated in a copy of my post to EliYah and Company below, this is a very important question that needs to be explored and answered because the Apostle Paul plainly and emphatically states that Messiah died for our sins according to the Scriptures. Here is a copy of my post to EliYah on the "gullible" people Thread:

"Hi EliYah,
In the Name of Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You asked this question of me:

"Spying,

Are you going to put us all out and ban us for the written Word of Yah itself, or because we disagree with your own RE-interpretation of the scriptures, or both?

And I'm wondering IF Lucy will be banned too?
"

When I ban you, I will be banning you for both. The Apostle Paul plainly stated that Messiah Yahushua died according to the Scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15:3
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;

According to the Apostle Paul, the death of Messiah Yahushua must occur according to what is written of HIM in the Old Testament Scriptures. You have repeatedly asked us on this forum to give you a New Testament Scripture which plainly states that we killed Messiah Yahushua. You make this request based upon your interpretation of a few New Testament Scriptures which seem to you to explain that Messiah Yahushua gave up HIS LIFE for (ὑπέρ) us, and, therefore, no one took HIS LIFE from HIM.

Your repeated request asking of us for New Testament evidence that we ourselves killed Messiah Yahushua is backwards. First of all, you should focus upon what the Old Testament Scriptures have to say, and, in total, see what they require and do allow.

Accordingly, before you make anymore posts on this forum, I demand that you and/or your company (Guyguy and Peach) explain in your next posts why YAHWEH ELOHIM would command animal sacrifices and bread offerings in the Law saying that these sacrifices and offerings were a pleasing odor or sweet savour to HIM, and then contradict or oppose HIMSELF through the Prophets which follow Moses plainly declaring through them that HE does not delight in sacrifice or offering. Why did YAHWEH ELOHIM thus oppose HIMSELF?

If you or Guyguy or Peach should make a post which does not address the above question or any part of a post on any other thread which does not address directly the above question, such posts will be immediately deleted when I see them.

Concerning Lucy, please do not be concerned about her except to follow her example. She has attempted to make no further posts on this forum. You would be wise to follow her example.

In HIS Name, I am,
Sincerely, Latuwr
"

It is the purpose of this thread to explore and discuss why YAHWEH ELOHIM did oppose HIMSELF concerning Sacrifice in the Old Testament Scriptures. ImAHebrew and I invite all to participate save for EliYah, Guyguy, Peach, and Lucy. EliYah has already given his answer so he should now remain silent. If Guyguy, Peach, or Lucy should desire to answer this question, then they must make their answers only on the "gullible" people Thread.

Thanking all in advance who may be moved to come to Lo Ammi and make an attempt to give answer, I am,
Sincerely, Latuwr