Thread: Why Did YAHWEH ELOHIM Oppose HIMSELF?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Why Did YAHWEH ELOHIM Oppose HIMSELF?

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Recently, on ImAHebrew's , "gullible" people Thread, I raised the question with EliYah, Guyguy, and Peach as to why YAHWEH ELOHIM did oppose HIMSELF in the Old Testament Scriptures concerning sacrifice. As I have indicated in a copy of my post to EliYah and Company below, this is a very important question that needs to be explored and answered because the Apostle Paul plainly and emphatically states that Messiah died for our sins according to the Scriptures. Here is a copy of my post to EliYah on the "gullible" people Thread:

"Hi EliYah,
    In the Name of Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You asked this question of me:

"Spying,

Are you going to put us all out and ban us for the written Word of Yah itself, or because we disagree with your own RE-interpretation of the scriptures, or both?

And I'm wondering IF Lucy will be banned too?
    "

When I ban you, I will be banning you for both. The Apostle Paul plainly stated that Messiah Yahushua died according to the Scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15:3
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;

According to the Apostle Paul, the death of Messiah Yahushua must occur according to what is written of HIM in the Old Testament Scriptures. You have repeatedly asked us on this forum to give you a New Testament Scripture which plainly states that we killed Messiah Yahushua. You make this request based upon your interpretation of a few New Testament Scriptures which seem to you to explain that Messiah Yahushua gave up HIS LIFE for (ὑπέρ) us, and, therefore, no one took HIS LIFE from HIM.

Your repeated request asking of us for New Testament evidence that we ourselves killed Messiah Yahushua is backwards. First of all, you should focus upon what the Old Testament Scriptures have to say, and, in total, see what they require and do allow.

Accordingly, before you make anymore posts on this forum, I demand that you and/or your company (Guyguy and Peach) explain in your next posts why YAHWEH ELOHIM would command animal sacrifices and bread offerings in the Law saying that these sacrifices and offerings were a pleasing odor or sweet savour to HIM, and then contradict or oppose HIMSELF through the Prophets which follow Moses plainly declaring through them that HE does not delight in sacrifice or offering. Why did YAHWEH ELOHIM thus oppose HIMSELF?

If you or Guyguy or Peach should make a post which does not address the above question or any part of a post on any other thread which does not address directly the above question, such posts will be immediately deleted when I see them.

Concerning Lucy, please do not be concerned about her except to follow her example. She has attempted to make no further posts on this forum. You would be wise to follow her example.

In HIS Name, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    "

It is the purpose of this thread to explore and discuss why YAHWEH ELOHIM did oppose HIMSELF concerning Sacrifice in the Old Testament Scriptures. ImAHebrew and I invite all to participate save for EliYah, Guyguy, Peach, and Lucy. EliYah has already given his answer so he should now remain silent. If Guyguy, Peach, or Lucy should desire to answer this question, then they must make their answers only on the "gullible" people Thread.

Thanking all in advance who may be moved to come to Lo Ammi and make an attempt to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

The Answer!

Shalom Everyone, here is my 2 cents concerning the question Spying has asked about WHY Yahweh Elohim opposed or contradicted Himself in giving the Children of Israel the animal and bread sacrifices (which were a "sweet odor" to Him), and then through the Prophets, tell the Children of Israel that He does not delight in their offerings, and that they are not a "sweet odor" to Him.

Now, Eliyahu has claimed that there is no contradiction, but that the Children of Israel were not obedient so therefore their sacrifices didn't work, making Elohim displeased with their offerings. His is right to a certain extent, obedience is better than sacrifice, but he misses the answer. What the Children of Israel did is exactly what he has done. The Children of Israel looked at the blood of that animal, which was taken into the Holy Place, as a means to "take care" of all of their sin in the same way Eliyahu teaches that Yeshua "takes away" sin with His shed blood. He, just like them, thinks that Elohim is satisfied with "shed blood" to take care of or make up for the penalty of sin. And that is what causes the opposition or contradiction. Yahweh Elohim does not desire that a substitute die. He detests the shedding of Innocent blood. It is an abomination to shed Innocent blood in the place or stead of the wicked.

The misconception by Israel and Eliyahu (believing in innocent substitutes dying instead of them) is what has caused Yahweh Elohim to contradict Himself as to HOW the offering or sacrifice is PLEASING or DISPLEASING to Him. The TRUE purpose of the Sacrifice was for a SINNER to be JOINED with the Sacrifice (through the laying on of hands), and whatever (sin) caused the bringing of that offering, it (within the sinner) was to perish (just LIKE the Sacrifice), and no longer be active/alive. That is what OUR sin is to do when we recognize that OUR sin, as being the CAUSE of Yeshua's sacrifice (the shedding of His Innocent Blood), that OUR sin MUST go INTO remission, no longer being active or alive. In THIS manner, His Shed Blood cleanses us from ALL unrighteousness-TURNS the sinner away from ALL of their iniquities.

So, ALL of sinful mankind was JOINED WITH Yeshua, WHEN He was LIFTED up on the Cross, and WHEN Yeshua died, ALL died, according to the Apostle Paul. And this is what is PLEASING, a SWEET ODOR to Yahweh Elohim, when ALL sinners die through and by the suffering and death of Messiah Yeshua. But the delusional, corrupt misuse of Sacrifice by Israel and Eliyahu (having an Innocent Substitute die INSTEAD of the sinner), is not PLEASING to Yahweh Elohim at all. Hopefully, this answers the question concerning the opposition/contradiction. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Thumbs up The Gospel That Has The Power To Save!

Hi Everyone,

The vast majority of Christians teach that the New Testament Scriptures do interpret the Old Testament Scriptures. On this forum, Lucy professes to believe John 11:26 and a few other New Testament Scriptures like Matthew 11:28-30, and then she goes on to tell you that YAHWEH ELOHIM is really Satan and that the Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM is evil. Of course, her belief gives her permission to engage in evil all the while thinking that she is doing good.

EliYah on the other hand bases his belief on his interpretation of the New Testament Scriptures thinking that they declare the truth that will lead him unto eternal life without the realization that the New Testament Scriptures were established by an apostate assembly several centuries after the Apostolic Assembly. What value is there in following the scriptures established and translated by the daughter of a whore?

The Apostle Paul declared these simply facts:

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
    1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Despite what you have been taught, despite what you presently believe, the true Gospel is not according to New Testament Scriptures, The true Gospel is identified and defined solely according to Old Testament Scriptures, and you can only possess LIFE NOW through your full acceptance and understanding of what they do teach and demand.

This thread is devoted to the one true Gospel which has the power to save you from your sins according to what is taught by Old Testament Scriptures.

Please come and join in this discussion unless of course you are EliYah, Lucy, Guyguy and Peach, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up Messiah Yahushua, The Passover Lamb!

Hi Everyone,

The vast majority of Christians are forced to admit that Messiah Yahushua is the Passover Lamb because of this Scripture:

1 Corinthians 5:7
    7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Messiah our passover is sacrificed for us:

Accordingly, Christians are forced to admit that their Passover Lamb is Messiah Yahushua. Having made this confession, the issue now becomes how in all the world was this Lamb sacrificed? We know that the Lamb was sacrificed because the Apostle Paul says that it was so.

Who sacrificed the Passover Lamb, that is, who sacrificed Messiah Yahushua?

Thanking all in advance who may eventually come to this thread to answer these questions apart from Eliyah, Guyguy, Peace, and Lucy, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

Question How Was The Passover Lamb Offered In Israel?

Hi Everyone,

Most Christians do not know, nor have they even considered that the original Passover in Egypt was a one time event. After the Children of Israel left Egypt, the Passover was only observed once in the Wilderness (save for the Passover of the Second Moon), and throughout the time that the Children of Israel dwelt in the Wilderness, the Passover was not observed, that is, until the Children of Israel entered the Promised Land. You can read about the observance of that Passover in Joshua 5 should you be inclined to do so.

How was the Passover Lamb offered in Joshua 5? Is this important to understand? Most Christians like EliYah, Guyguy, Peach, and Lucy have no idea concerning this issue. As far as they are concerned, their Messiah Yahushua offered HIMSELF so why make any inquiry on this issue? How did the offering of the Passover Lamb actually work out in the history of Israel?

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to come to Lo Ammi and give answer, that is, save for EliYah, Guyguy, Peach, and Lucy, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up Offering YAHWEH'S Offering!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

This question was asked above by me:

"How did the offering of the Passover Lamb actually work out in the history of Israel?"

First of all, the Passover Lamb could only be offered at the location of the Tabernacle and after the construction of the Temple only at Jerusalem:

Deuteronomy 16:5-7
    5 Thou mayest not sacrifice the passover within any of thy gates, which YAHWEH thy ELOHIM giveth thee:
    6 But at the place which YAHWEH thy ELOHIM shall choose to place his name in, there thou shalt sacrifice the passover at even, at the going down of the sun, at the season that thou camest forth out of Egypt.
    7 And thou shalt roast and eat it in the place which YAHWEH thy ELOHIM shall choose:........

You see, Folks, at one time I naively and foolishly sought to sacrifice a Passover Lamb after reading Exodus 12. Circumcision was not a problem for me, but after further investigation, I realized through Deuteronomy 16:5-7 that the Passover Lamb could only be slain at Jerusalem.

I began to wonder why the Jews do not sacrifice Passover Lambs at Jerusalem. Anyone care to give answer, that is, anyone besides EliYah, Guyguy, Peach, and Lucy? Why do the Jews not presently offer YAHWEH'S Offering (see Numbers 9:13) at Jerusalem?

Thanking anyone in advance empowered to come and give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr