Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: to have an ''unquenchable spiritual curiosity''

Smile Hmm, ye minds on a santa claus now.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    ITS THE gullible ADULTS that become DOCILE victims.
    millions of very gullible church people still believe in a Yahweh santa claus.
    Well Lucy J. now WHY are ye THINKING about a santa claus, is it because your children's children are reminding ye of a santa claus because of the worldly season?

But Lucy J. won't tell us the truth about how her children's children still observe the worldly season though will she?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

HMMMM.... Have you ever thought how you would make a GOLDEN CALF IN A DESERT?

WE read things like this is the O.T. ''he made a golden calf'' and we never think ''i wonder how he did that''????
    * how did he get the heat so hot as to melt all the jewels from the Egyptians?
    * how many jewels does it take to mold a calf of gold?

the-golden-calf-n.jpg

* WHERE DID HE GET THE MOLD from?
    Moses and AAron
    IT WOULD SEEM then the 2 Hebrew slaves were infact ''master metal smiths''
    aka - according to the authors of the Torah, both Moses and Aaron were master smiths which indicated that their ancestor was also a gold metal smiths.
    the ARTS
    Of fashioning of images were kept secret and taught only to the members of the clan.
    How he made the calf

let me not surmise = here is the story - the facts
    The Torah gives us two accounts.
    First, the narrator’s account.
    Aaron took [the gold] from their hands and formed it with the cheret, making it into a cast metal calf (Ex 32:4)
    WHAT IS A ''CHETET?
    A cheret is a magic spell.

Second, Aaron’s report to Moses.
    They gave me [gold], I threw it into the fire, and this calf emerged (Ex. 32: 24).
    Aaron is a skilled magician?.
    He transmutes matter to energy to matter.?
    God gave him this gift.?
    Aaron’s hands, inanimate matter comes to life.
    Isn’t this exactly what the narrator says?
    Aaron took [the gold] from their hands and formed it with the cheret, making it into a cast metal calf (Ex 32:4).
    As soon as Aaron makes the calf, Torah says, Aaron saw (Exodus 32:8).
    what did Aaron see?
    Aaron saw the calf had become a living being.

Isn’t this exactly what Aaron confesses to Moses?
    They gave me [gold], I threw it into the fire, and this calf emerged (Ex. 32: 24).
    Moses talks God out of killing them all and punishes them himself.
    The ringleaders are executed, all the people drink the ground-up ashes of the idol, and then their relationship with God is reaffirmed.
    they had not yet received the ANY commandments.....
    so '' bible experts'' say there are 2 million people wandering about????
    QUESTION
    how did ALL these people drink the ashes?
    QUESTION
    HOW big was this Golden calf that supernaturally appeared from all the ladies ear rings gathered in a cloth?

RESULT
    * THE GOLD taken [as a gift] from all the Egyptians put in a extremely large cloth. thrown into the fire [ very hot] and a spell was spoken and a very very large Calf appeared by magic
    Moses got so angry when he viewed the calf,
    * Is it true that Moses killed 70000 Israelites for worshipping a cow?
    * how long does it take to kill 70.000 men?
    . Moses told the Levites, who had remained loyal to the Lord,
    “Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.”
    * did the men just stand there waiting their turn to die?
    then
    * he ground this very very very large calf into asheS [ not told how]
    and
    * gave everyone of 2,000,000 people [now -minus 70,000 men] a drink of the ashes
    * did they line up - how long was the line????
    how fascinating is that

PS ADDED
    ofcourse we must Remember ''idol worship'' CANNOT be tolerated
    The Canaanite gods were bloodthirsty, power-hungry, and immoral,
    while
    Yahweh was pure, holy, compassionate, and concerned for the poor and weak.
    [????really????] the slaves? had not received the commandments NOR agreed to keep them- but injustice always must rule under Yahs
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-13-2019 at 04:00 PM. Reason: PS ADDED
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Smile

WE read things like this is the O.T. ''he made a golden calf'' and we never think ''i wonder how he did that''????
    * how did he get the heat so hot as to melt all the jewels from the Egyptians?
    * how many jewels does it take to mold a calf of gold?

the-golden-calf-n.jpg

* WHERE DID HE GET THE MOLD from?
    Moses and AAron
    IT WOULD SEEM then the 2 Hebrew slaves were infact ''master metal smiths''
    aka - according to the authors of the Torah, both Moses and Aaron were master smiths which indicated that their ancestor was also a gold metal smiths.
    the ARTS
    Of fashioning of images were kept secret and taught only to the members of the clan.
    How he made the calf

let me not surmise = here is the story - the facts
    The Torah gives us two accounts.
    First, the narrator’s account.

WHAT IS A ''CHETET?
    A cheret is a magic spell.

Second, Aaron’s report to Moses.

Aaron is a skilled magician?.
    He transmutes matter to energy to matter.?
    God gave him this gift.?
    Aaron’s hands, inanimate matter comes to life.
    Isn’t this exactly what the narrator says?

As soon as Aaron makes the calf, Torah says, Aaron saw (Exodus 32:8).
    what did Aaron see?
    Aaron saw the calf had become a living being.

Isn’t this exactly what Aaron confesses to Moses?

Moses talks God out of killing them all and punishes them himself.
    The ringleaders are executed, all the people drink the ground-up ashes of the idol, and then their relationship with God is reaffirmed.
    they had not yet received the ANY commandments.....
    so '' bible experts'' say there are 2 million people wandering about????
    QUESTION
    how did ALL these people drink the ashes?
    QUESTION
    HOW big was this Golden calf that supernaturally appeared from all the ladies ear rings gathered in a cloth?

RESULT
    * THE GOLD taken [as a gift] from all the Egyptians put in a extremely large cloth. thrown into the fire [ very hot] and a spell was spoken and a very very large Calf appeared by magic
    Moses got so angry when he viewed the calf,
    * Is it true that Moses killed 70000 Israelites for worshipping a cow?
    * how long does it take to kill 70.000 men?

* did the men just stand there waiting their turn to die?
    then
    * he ground this very very very large calf into asheS [ not told how]
    and
    * gave everyone of 2,000,000 people [now -minus 70,000 men] a drink of the ashes
    * did they line up - how long was the line????
    how fascinating is that

PS ADDED
    ofcourse we must Remember ''idol worship'' CANNOT be tolerated
    The Canaanite gods were bloodthirsty, power-hungry, and immoral,
    while
    Yahweh was pure, holy, compassionate, and concerned for the poor and weak.
    [????really????] the slaves? had not received the commandments NOR agreed to keep them- but injustice always must rule under Yahs
    Well Lucy J.,

At least there is a record of Yah Elohim Messiah in the scriptures, unlike your "god" Belial which is identified as ye Lord the devil, see below.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=Belial&t=KJV

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Lucy,

Ye teach and do the same old thing of trying to confuse people as to whom the true Elohim really is, and this Jezebel did the same to the children of Israel, and ye do the same.

when does one emerge from kindergarten THEOLOGY... and its paralysing silliness?

the golden calf?
    Cont
    spiritual curiosity

ASK
    How does a ''plague'' kill 70,000 AS exact number out from 2,000,000 SOULS as plagues are generally contagious.
    How soon after a person becomes infected with the plague are they able to transmit the infection to others?
    A person usually becomes ill with a plague 2 to 6 days after being infected.
    and
    How does a ''plague'' personally know/spot the 70,000 men women and children ring leaders?
    Do they have an x on their forehead? = '''X''' marks the ring leaders
    well maybe it was a kind of a zapper
    a zap that disintegrate the bodies.
    that would save on their burial
    how long did it take to bury 70,000 people.

ASK
    WHY were they killed when they had not agreed to keep the Yahweh's commandments.
    [that were printed by a laser gun]
    GoldCalf.jpg

HANDS UP all those '''' simple theological kindergarteners'''
    religious indoctrination is a killer.
    it makes people DUMB
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Smile

the golden calf?
    Cont
    spiritual curiosity

ASK
    How does a ''plague'' kill 70,000 AS exact number out from 2,000,000 SOULS as plagues are generally contagious.
    How soon after a person becomes infected with the plague are they able to transmit the infection to others?
    A person usually becomes ill with a plague 2 to 6 days after being infected.
    and
    How does a ''plague'' personally know/spot the 70,000 men women and children ring leaders?
    Do they have an x on their forehead? = '''X''' marks the ring leaders
    well maybe it was a kind of a zapper
    a zap that disintegrate the bodies.
    that would save on their burial
    how long did it take to bury 70,000 people.

ASK
    WHY were they killed when they had not agreed to keep the Yahweh's commandments.
    [that were printed by a laser gun]
    GoldCalf.jpg

HANDS UP all those '''' simple theological kindergarteners'''
    religious indoctrination is a killer.
    it makes people DUMB
    Really Lucy J. a laser gun? Jezebel was zapped by dogs, and became dog food too.

Lucy,

Did ye run to get more of ye indoctrination from ye internet prostitutes to post it on here? Ye prostitutes are legion like the demons.

seek and ye shall find - what? the truth from the fake

The truth always IS
    It lines up with YOUR GOD GIVEN CONSCIOUSNESS
    - you know right from wrong

NO one has to tell you - as a child of Abba, His family you automatically KNOW
    its been imparted.

an idol IS NOT always a golden calf
    - it can be a book
    - or any item you worship MORE than the LIVING LIFE GIVING SAVIOUR.
    THE RELIGIOUS SCENE has millions of bible idolaters

why?
    Because, they have NO intimate relationship with the Saviour on a day to day level
    so
    They rely upon a book for their personal religious intimacy - never to know, the book does not contain LIFE nor much true knowledge.
    if the book was overflowing with true knowledge - the religious pews would not die from the sin of ''lack of knowledge''
    1+1 =2
    The book is flawed and the book makes flawed people.
    SILLY people
    DUMBED down people
    unsound people
    the book, makes people DIE from ''lack of knowledge''.

most people HATE THE TRUTH but adore the silliness of weird outrageous lies and all manner of fakery
    buffoons.
    buffoon. = a person who lacks knowledge
    fool · idiot · dolt · ass · nincompoop · blockhead · dunce · dunderhead · ignoramus · dullard · moron · simpleton · donkey · jackass · chump · numbskull · dope · twit ·
    ''the O.T. golden calf'' lie is one such an example a religious Buffoon who would claim as the truth
    ask
    who counted the ''ringleaders''?
    can you count up to 70.000?
    what type of plague did they die from?
    how did 2.000.000 people minus 70,000 drink the ashes?
    how did Moses crush the golden calf
    how long did it take
    how did the people drink the ashes -were they asked to go and get a cup?
    why were 70,000 murdered, when the law had not been given nor agreed upon as Moses had broken the 2 plates in anger?
    If the Bible is so perfect and true…why then are there 20,000 different groups of Christians with each group interpreting the Bible differently?
    the sad fact is - if one story, written as ''gods word of truth'' is so filled with lies and stupidity
    = look for other such examples.
    1 lie leads to many and makes the book the work of man's imaginations

The truth always IS
    It lines up with YOUR GOD GIVEN CONSCIOUSNESS
    - you know right from wrong

NO one has to tell you - as a child of Abba, His family you automatically KNOW
    its been imparted.

an idol IS NOT always a golden calf
    - it can be a book
    - or any item you worship MORE than the LIVING LIFE GIVING SAVIOUR.
    THE RELIGIOUS SCENE has millions of bible idolaters

why?
    Because, they have NO intimate relationship with the Saviour on a day to day level
    so
    They rely upon a book for their personal religious intimacy - never to know, the book does not contain LIFE nor much true knowledge.
    if the book was overflowing with true knowledge - the religious pews would not die from the sin of ''lack of knowledge''
    1+1 =2
    The book is flawed and the book makes flawed people.
    SILLY people
    DUMBED down people
    unsound people
    the book, makes people DIE from ''lack of knowledge''.

most people HATE THE TRUTH but adore the silliness of weird outrageous lies and all manner of fakery
    buffoons.

''the O.T. golden calf'' lie is one such an example a religious Buffoon who would claim as the truth
    ask
    who counted the ''ringleaders''?
    can you count up to 70.000?
    what type of plague did they die from?
    how did 2.000.000 people minus 70,000 drink the ashes?
    how did Moses crush the golden calf
    how long did it take
    how did the people drink the ashes -were they asked to go and get a cup?
    why were 70,000 murdered, when the law had not been given nor agreed upon as Moses had broken the 2 plates in anger?

the sad fact is - if one story, written as ''gods word of truth'' is so filled with lies and stupidity\\
    = look for other such examples.
    1 lie leads to many and makes the book the work of man's imaginations
    Lucy J.

seek and ye shall find
    Who said this? Yah Messiah did.

If the bible is a flawed book, then why are ye quoting from it? Hmm, telling people to not read the bible, and then ye quoting from it is a sure sign of a hypocrite.

But Jezebel don't mind being a hypocrite though does she?

And next Jezebel will be quoting John 10V10 of a flawed book in her opinion, and claiming that her Jessusbaal gives her eternal life now while in disobedience, yea, now that's a hypocrite.

spiritual CURIOUSTY is awesome... now watch

2,000,000 wanderers in the wilderness.

Now minus 70.000 zapped by a plague =1,930,000 people
    all these people need to drink the mushy gold ashes Moses munched up in a fit of anger over a broken law no one heard of yet
    how many miles does 1,930.000 people make?
    Where did Moses find the cups?
    Did they lap out from Moses hand the mushy gold ashes?
    No one knows
    [SCANTY info - all I can say is THANK YOU ABBA for not being SO scanty with your info on the universe You created]

1,930,000 people - how many miles in length?
    hmmm
    there are 2000 steps in a mile approx.
    how many miles will he walk so all can have the mushy gold ashes to drink
    2000 people to a mile approx.
    divide 2000 into 1,930.000 and u see how far Moses walked approx. to give each person a drink
    965 miles.

so

what did Moses carry the gold ashes water IN.?
    can anyone explain?

cont HOW WAS THIS A ''''SIN'''' when no one had heard the 10 commandments-

Obviously retrospective.
    Ex 32 v 20
    Exodus 32:20: “And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt [it] in the fire, and ground [it] to powder, and strawed [it] upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink [of it].”
    WELL there are 2 versions in the telling

Did moses throw those ashes into a ''lake''?
    Can 1,930.000 people drink from a lake?
    How much gold ashes would it take to toss into a lake?
    WOULD MOSES ARMS GET TIRED THROWING IN THE GOLD DUST ASH?
    HOW CAN GOLD BE BURNT?
    HOW CAN GOLD BE GROUND TO POWER?
    However!!!
    Why they ''had to drink it'' is not explained.
    Why did Moses make the people drink of the water that was sprinkled with the gold from the golden calf?
    Oh!! there are many varied commentaries on this story - as no one has the solutions
    Everyone [bible experts and religious gurus] go to great efforts to explain the un-explainable.

so what is it un-explaInable?
    At the end of the day there are a lot of confusions about the Moses Story.
    The church Believers have firm faith in the story and in the O.T. God Yahwehs
    The non-believers are puzzled how could such huge number of people fall for a story which could not be verified anywhere?

WELL the un-explainable is within THE STORY.
    Staring ALL the truth seekers in the face.

Out of the blue =Exodus 32:1
    When the people saw that Moses delayed in coming down from the mountain, they gathered together around Aaron and said to him,
    "Get up, make us gods that will go before us.
    As for this fellow Moses, the man who brought us up from the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him!"
    Those rebellious Israelites wanted to abandon their newly found freedom, and they wished to go back to the Pharaoh slavery!?
    this sudden rebellion happened LESS THAN 5 MONTHS after they had seen the Total Humiliation of Mighty Pharaoh PLUS THE LAND DESTROYED?????

Swapping Yah with the Egyptian God of Golden Calf, takes this story to the realm of an EXTREMELY STUPID FICTION plus ''they'' all 2,000,000 people agreed to the ''swap over'' to other gods
    not 1 objected?
    really?

ADULTS ONLY consider
    The Israelites' rebellion, after all those amazing miracles that they had personally witnessed, is absolutely an impossible scenario, which only a totally indoctrinated person, who lacks any mental comprehension, might nod at it!
    the story is a fiction
    how many other stories are also made up?

WELL AT THE END OF THE DAY - there is only 1 choice

''Be'' like Messiah - to do the father's will
    BTW
    Jimmy Cricket has the answer [ NOT THE BIBLE - ITS TOO WICKED gives people excuses to be vile]
    Your conscience [as a child of our Creator] should be in gear, working for you each day

This alone will tell you the correct way to live in harmony with yourself and the divine universe

Consider your sin
    If you cannot do ''it'' infront of your momma...……………... don't

the real problem is
    ALL THOSE CRAZY religious LOONS OUT THERE
    preaching their eye balls out and behind closed doors living a life their mommas wouldn't accept.
    abnormal bible
    abnormal clergy
    abnormal people
    abnormal churches
    abnormal children
    a gross insult to the author of perfection in all things created

INSIDE THE WORD abnormal IS A HIDDEN WORD =ALARM
    why are they all so abnormal - because they believe abnormal tales.... without any eye witness proof.
    BE ALARMED

consider ABNORMALITY
    the Exodus are wildly exaggerated.
    According to Numbers 1:46 the numbers of males capable of bearing arms was 603,550, meaning that, with their wives and children, the Israelites would have numbered over two million people.
    Yet, this huge number of people—who would have overwhelmed the Egyptians in Egypt by sheer weight of numbers
    —left no trace of their passage through the Sinai Desert.
    Nor is there any evidence from either history or archaeology of the plagues that ravaged Egypt in the story of the Exodus or of the loss of an entire Egyptian army, including 600 chariots (Exodus 14:7).

Lucy, Lucy, why do ye lie.

BTW
    Jimmy Cricket has the answer [ NOT THE BIBLE - ITS TOO WICKED gives people excuses to be vile]
    Your conscience [as a child of our Creator] should be in gear, working for you each day

This alone will tell you the correct way to live in harmony with yourself and the divine universe

Consider your sin
    If you cannot do ''it'' infront of your momma...……………... don't

the real problem is
    ALL THOSE CRAZY religious LOONS OUT THERE
    preaching their eye balls out and behind closed doors living a life their mommas wouldn't accept.
    abnormal bible
    abnormal clergy
    abnormal people
    abnormal churches
    abnormal children
    a gross insult to the author of perfection in all things created

INSIDE THE WORD abnormal IS A HIDDEN WORD =ALARM
    why are they all so abnormal - because they believe abnormal tales.... without any eye witness proof.
    BE ALARMED

consider ABNORMALITY
    the Exodus are wildly exaggerated.
    According to Numbers 1:46 the numbers of males capable of bearing arms was 603,550, meaning that, with their wives and children, the Israelites would have numbered over two million people.
    Yet, this huge number of people—who would have overwhelmed the Egyptians in Egypt by sheer weight of numbers
    —left no trace of their passage through the Sinai Desert.
    Nor is there any evidence from either history or archaeology of the plagues that ravaged Egypt in the story of the Exodus or of the loss of an entire Egyptian army, including 600 chariots (Exodus 14:7).
    Lucy J.

And HOW can anyone be "like Messiah" when they DISBELIEVE Yah Messiah Himself, and His own apostles writings of testimony of Him as ye do Lucy?

And the will of Yah'Shua's Father YHWH is to obey His divine laws and commandments, and ye will read this by Messiah Himself, His apostles, and in the Psalms.

And people do horrible things in front of their mammas, and in most cases their mommas are doing it too.

And WHY do ye tell people a LIE that there is no historical proof of the Exodus, when there surely is proof?

Watch here beginning part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYkoKyRfKw

Patterns of Evidence here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peOj0DmS9YA

is there ''a law''' to protect victims?

The Ten Commandments happen in Exodus 20.
    The golden calf happens in Exodus 32.
    Therefore the golden calf was a sin because it violated the commandment given in Exodus 20.
    Except that the Israelites hadn’t received this commandment.
    Moses was still on the mountain with God when the golden calf happened.

commandment 11
    ''thou shall not slay a person, who disobeyed my law, before he knew of it or agreed to keep it''
    well no it is more like this
    commandment 11
    ''thou shalt murder, everyone who disobeys my retrospective laws''

opppssss
    now wait on
    oppsssss

if you look intently at the verse here it says this...
    Aaron - declared a “festival to the Lord,” using the Hebrew YHWH,
    what does that mean?
    showing that what he understood himself to be doing was not creating a different god but creating a representation of the god who brought the Israelites out of Egypt.

so it gets very messy look at this mess of confused thinking
    Moses then commands the Levites to violate the sixth commandment he had received not to kill in order to punish the Israelites randomly and collectively for violating a second commandment they hadn’t received.

So the story is
    Moses goes up to the Mt to receive the 10 commandments
    * He tells them he will be gone for 40days but they get upset when he doesn't return
    * 2,000,000 people? then Get Aaron to make them a golden calf and Aaron thinks it is a great idea as he will make it a ''festival to YHWH''
    * Moses comes down the Mt, sees this festival to YHWH in progress and gets angry, and smashes the plates
    * then orders the ring leaders to be murdered, but not his brother who made the calf
    * 2 commandments were disobeyed, but that's ok because no one knew of them nor agreed to them anyway.
    Only Moses knew but disobeyed anyways.
    * 70,000? people were murdered on a total misunderstood set of circumstances.

I vote for JUSTICE TO PREVAIL
    I dont approve of a retrospective form of justice.
    nor do i think any of that was '' THE WORD OF ABBA''

it was written by really stupid men who couldn't get their collective stories straight therefore making it a lie