Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: to have an ''unquenchable spiritual curiosity''

No Lucy, the scriptures is not the word of your abba the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    The Ten Commandments happen in Exodus 20.
    The golden calf happens in Exodus 32.
    Therefore the golden calf was a sin because it violated the commandment given in Exodus 20.
    Except that the Israelites hadn’t received this commandment.
    Moses was still on the mountain with God when the golden calf happened.

commandment 11
    ''thou shall not slay a person, who disobeyed my law, before he knew of it or agreed to keep it''
    well no it is more like this
    commandment 11
    ''thou shalt murder, everyone who disobeys my retrospective laws''

opppssss
    now wait on
    oppsssss

if you look intently at the verse here it says this...
    Aaron - declared a “festival to the Lord,” using the Hebrew YHWH,
    what does that mean?
    showing that what he understood himself to be doing was not creating a different god but creating a representation of the god who brought the Israelites out of Egypt.

so it gets very messy
    Moses then commands the Levites to violate the sixth commandment he had received not to kill in order to punish the Israelites randomly and collectively for violating a second commandment they hadn’t received.

So the story is
    Moses goes up to the Mt to receive the 10 commandments
    * He tells them he will be gone for 40days but they get upset when he doesn't return
    * 2,000,000 people? then Get Aaron to make them a golden calf and Aaron thinks it is a great idea as he will make it a ''festival to YHWH''
    * Moses comes down the Mt, sees this festival to YHWH in progress and gets angry, and smashes the plates
    * then orders the ring leaders to be murdered, but not his brother who made the calf
    * 2 commandments were disobeyed, but thats ok because no one knew of them nor agreed to them anyway.
    * 70,000? people were murdered on a total misunderstood set of circumstances.

I vote for JUSTICE TO PREVAIL
    I dont approve of a retrospective form of justice.
    nor do i think any of that was '' THE WORD OF ABBA''

it was written by really stupid men who couldn't get their collective stories straight,
    No Lucy, the scriptures is not the word of your abba the devil, and ye sure do show ye DISBELIFS in open rare fashion.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Luke 8:11-12 has happened to ye.

Lucy,

These words by Yah Messiah below describes exactly what has literally happened to you.

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. Luke 8:11-12.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Luk&c=8&t=KJV#12

Lucy, your abba the devil has slowly over time taken the word of Elohim out of your heart or mind, exactly as Messiah has said above.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

the law of the 1st principle ....is a law of how a person begins so they end

the law of the 1st principle of Moses.

Moses received the law on the Mount
    Ex 20
    Moses disobeys the law he received Ex 32 = THE MURDER OF THE 70,000??? RINGLEADERS.
    Therefore Moses will continually disobey the law he rewrote down till his death by disobedience.
    Moses did die, FROM his dis-obedience and ''lack of true knowledge'' as his law was later considered as useless and imperfect that failed to save anyone
    making THE STORY basically useless weird and imperfect with so many silly contradictions.

hmmmmm
    Reader's Digest, had an article advising that 6O% of the world population is below average intelligence
    THIS CAN BE EASILY PROVEN, by bible idolater believers in this saga.

but
    it now appears the O.T. has become ''the new religious golden calf''
    the O.T. is a cain-ite reproduction [ the offspring of the serpent]'who interpreted the story lines
    PLUS added to the mess
    Those self confessed LYING SCRIBES Jer 8 v 8
    NO PERSON CAN REVEAL WHERE [ in chapter and verses] the scribes lies begin and end
    This pagan form of worship still continues today,.^

a ''CULT of sheer wickedness,'''' idolized by billions as a godly goodness.

how do we know it is wicked'and pagan?
    from ''the fruits'' of the characters.
    JESUS SAID '' BECOME A FRUIT INSPECTOR''

whom did Jesus say was the destroyer and the liar and the murderer with the fruits to prove it was so?
    any ideas?
    it is strongly advised to become a CULT BUSTER because ''lack of true knowledge kills.''
    WARNING
    be very careful of those zealots who will GROOM you to accept any form of bible evil, as a godly goodness - these are the tares - who admire evil and promote it as godly goodness
    yes they are very religious and poison.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

GROOM GROOMING TO BE FULLY GROOMED.....seek curiosity...hurrah.

GROOM means
    a pretended friendship, but with a motive to lead astray
    The work of a religious tare.
    They are infact poison, and satan's helpers called angels of light
    - Now to the carnal minded christian - they are ''appealing''

The act of a Tare
    Is to strongly advise you, that evil actions by god and man in the bible = is GOODNESS, NECESSARY AND GODLY
    IF YOU SUGGEST that is wrong according to Messiah and His advice of fruit inspection and how to discern the sheep from the goats
    You are then VILIFIED, MOCKED, called all manner of insulting names and ridiculed by ''selected bible verses'' out of context
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAY act 4d scene 2x
    Lucy on stage with bible tare Groomer.....

Lucy
    hello evil groomer
    I see you are playing your game grooming the bible gullible.

Groomer
    Oh yes Lucy,
    Us religious groomers love this evil work
    it is so so so, edifying to catch the ignorant bible novice
    Then twist the bible verse to make them believe us.

Lucy
    so Groomer what do you wish your victim to believe?

Groomer
    Oh Lucy, forgoodness sakes.
    Use ya mind woman
    Us religious groomers, want the victim opps no bible student
    To learn all bible evil acts to appear godly and good to them
    Like ~~we want to alter their values~ GET rid of their conscience
    how?
    To make evil appear to them as god ordained goodness.
    NOW~~that is a TARE M.O.

Lucy
    Really?
    Dont the BIBLE gullible catch on that you are deceiving them by using verses out of context
    dont they already know evil cannot be tolerated as god and goodness.

Groomer
    No way Lucy
    By the time us bible tare groomers have finished with them
    They will think their own mother was the devil If she disagreed with them over twisted bible verse to suit our purpose
    We are so successful

Lucy
    so tare Groomer,
    your objective is make all bible wickedness into godly yahweh goodness.
    Well i object
    personally i think that is gross evil and from satan

Groomer
    Ofcourse Lucy you are so weird Lucy
    All your right thinking on Messiah's love mercy justice joy and goodwill to all
    Really Lucy
    who will ever believe you.?
    Few, because us Tare groomers are so good at this religious bible game.
    We can make them ''bible gullible pews '' think black is now white.

Lucy
    Groomer, you are 1 sad person
    exit stage right

Groomer
    chuckles
    Little does Lucy know, we make victims
    hurrah,.
    exit stage left
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-14-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

an ALTERED CONSCIOUSNESS

'' let your consciousness be your guide'' - the true child of God's inbuilt failsafe.....
    warning let it be noted, ''HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM''

OUR CONSCIOUSNESS is inbuilt in our coded DNA.

SO when we all read page after page of murder and destruction on people and animals by a ''god/gods'' in the O.T.
    the CONSCIOUSNESS IS SEARED
    THIS MEANS - that the childlike pure consciousness within is A.L.T.E.R.E.D. AND so this is why, the bible is the cause of wars and chaos

The Gospel is ''love your enemy''
    The gospel is ''turn the other cheek'' = a mentality given to His People as part of the Holy Spirit blessing and that WORKS in His Kingdom
    However this has never been enacted and the ''God of war'' wins the day

Reason
    In the O.T. there is so much war and violence sanctioned by Yahweh.
    ASK
    Is the god of the N.T. who ''turns the other cheek -
    ASK
    - Is this the same loving God portrayed in O.T. ? WHOSE FAVOURITE SAYING WAS ''THE LORD'S ANGER WAS KINDLED AGAINST THEM''

OFCOURSE NOT

THE KINGDOM OF 1 GOD says '' love your enemy''
    37322714_2324817427546666_4547808709295734784_n.jpg
    THE KINGDOM OF 2 GOD says '' I am a god of war''

The pages of the unholy book have ALTERED the majority of peoples minds SO their consciousness has been SEARED.
    THEY are more than willing to agree with destruction.

THE CONTINUAL bombardment of the O.T. anger war killing and all manner of savagery disturbs the conscience mind - to make it unsound and this is the whole purpose of mind controlled religious education.

you are CONTROLLED to accept behavioural abominations as Normal.

Smile

'' let your consciousness be your guide'' - the true child of God's inbuilt failsafe.....
    warning let it be noted, ''HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM''

OUR CONSCIOUSNESS is inbuilt in our coded DNA.

SO when we all read page after page of murder and destruction on people and animals by a ''god/gods'' in the O.T.
    the CONSCIOUSNESS IS SEARED
    THIS MEANS - that the childlike pure consciousness within is A.L.T.E.R.E.D. AND so this is why, the bible is the cause of wars and chaos

The Gospel is ''love your enemy''
    The gospel is ''turn the other cheek'' = a mentality given to His People as part of the Holy Spirit blessing and that WORKS in His Kingdom
    However this has never been enacted and the ''God of war'' wins the day

Reason
    In the O.T. there is so much war and violence sanctioned by Yahweh.
    ASK
    Is the god of the N.T. who ''turns the other cheek -
    ASK
    - Is this the same loving God portrayed in O.T. ? WHOSE FAVOURITE SAYING WAS ''THE LORD'S ANGER WAS KINDLED AGAINST THEM''

OFCOURSE NOT

THE KINGDOM OF 2 GOD says '' I am a god of war''

The pages of the unholy book have ALTERED the majority of peoples minds SO their consciousness has been SEARED.
    THEY are more than willing to agree with destruction.

THE CONTINUAL bombardment of the O.T. anger war killing and all manner of savagery disturbs the conscience mind - to make it unsound and this is the whole purpose of mind controlled religious education.

you are CONTROLLED to accept behavioural abominations as Normal.
    Lucy J.

Yeap, your "god" holding hands with the devil, is your "god" also a "queer" too?

its only THE ANOINTING that can break this terrible yoke

of the intentional programming to all manner of religious slavery to do evil to others
    bible O.T reading is intentionally skewed to make you believe evil from this god is really a goodness.
    *make sure ye understand this deception

''Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called THE CHILDREN OF GOD''

ONLY the anointing can break this aggressive yoke of being educated by the O.T. bible GODS to destroy others.
    nothing else will.

those angels of light, will always seek to destroy peace on earth and THE GOOD WILL to all men.
    did you know that ''GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN'' was the 1st principle proclaimed at the BIRTH OF MESSIAH

AND THIS CARRIED THOUGH Messiah's whole ministry - THAT MESSAGE OF ''GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN''

ALWAYS remember
    when you are being groomed to accept evil as goodness
    - you are being influenced by the sons of Cain - the offspring of the serpent
    - this serpent race is alive and well and very religious.

seeking the facts as presented by ..............................
    According to the Encyclopedia Britanica:
    The Kenites name was derived from Cain whose descendents they were believed to be settling among the Israelites, Amalekites, and Cannanites.
    The Kenites apparently became absorbed into the tribe of Judah and began calling themselves Jews. (New American Ed.)
    B.) In The Original Hebrew:
    Kay-nee, Kee-nee’ means kenite or person of the Tribe of Kajin.
    Kay-nee, Kee-nee’ comes from the Hebrew word Kah’-yin which is the name of the first child born of Eve known in the English as Cain.
    Now although Eve was the mother of Cain Adam was not the father.
    In the Midst of the Garden of Eden there was a sexual encounter involving Satan, Eve & Adam.
    The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is none other than Satan himself and it is a fact: that Satan is the father of Cain.
    Cain and Abel were twins with the same mother but two different fathers which is medically possible

Me thinks she makes stuff up.

of the intentional programming to all manner of religious slavery to do evil to others
    bible O.T reading is intentionally skewed to make you believe evil from this god is really a goodness.
    *make sure ye understand this deception

ONLY the anointing can break this aggressive yoke of being educated by the O.T. bible GODS to destroy others.
    nothing else will.

those angels of light, will always seek to destroy peace on earth and THE GOOD WILL to all men.
    did you know that ''GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN'' was the 1st principle proclaimed at the BIRTH OF MESSIAH

AND THIS CARRIED THOUGH Messiah's whole ministry - THAT MESSAGE OF ''GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN''

ALWAYS remember
    when you are being groomed to accept evil as goodness
    - you are being influenced by the sons of Cain - the offspring of the serpent
    - this serpent race is alive and well and very religious.

seeking the facts as presented by ..............................
    According to the Encyclopedia Britanica:
    The Kenites name was derived from Cain whose descendents they were believed to be settling among the Israelites, Amalekites, and Cannanites.
    The Kenites apparently became absorbed into the tribe of Judah and began calling themselves Jews. (New American Ed.)
    B.) In The Original Hebrew:
    Kay-nee, Kee-nee’ means kenite or person of the Tribe of Kajin.
    Kay-nee, Kee-nee’ comes from the Hebrew word Kah’-yin which is the name of the first child born of Eve known in the English as Cain.
    Now although Eve was the mother of Cain Adam was not the father.
    In the Midst of the Garden of Eden there was a sexual encounter involving Satan, Eve & Adam.
    The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is none other than Satan himself and it is a fact: that Satan is the father of Cain.
    Cain and Abel were twins with the same mother but two different fathers which is medically possible
    Lucy J.

Would ye please give us the Encyclopedia Britanica address where this is written, or are ye making it all up?

the whole world to be deceived into following Satan .

How is this possible
    How could such deception become so entrenched INTO THE WHOLE WORLD.

The crafty Kenites - the serpent seed and offspring - seduces....
    How?
    The Kenites are alive today and rule the world through owning and controlling the four horns of power
    which are ,
    Education
    Politics
    Finance
    Religions

You can believe this or not but it is the truth and what most churches will not teach .

Every time ye see EVIL pretending to be good and worthy and necessary acts from gods and men
    - KNOW you have been programmed by Kenites.... and .... SEDUCED away from your pure creator given consciousness.

can? a religious jig saw puzzle be put together?

and is it factual or mythical?
    No one was nor is an eye witness to any bible event
    [no good fighting over it - none of us where present]
    The True fact Is
    - eye witnesses are essential to gain the truth of a Matter as Jesus INSISTED His apostles were all EYE WITNESSES to HIS 3 1/2 years Ministry of ''goodwill to all men''
    ASK
    Can religious deception flourish, without being detected.?
    Remembering RELIGION is 1 of 4 ''horns'' of power.

SO now to some Spiritual Curiosity

THE ''BEGINNING'' TO THE DRAMA of ''the getting'' of the Law of Moses.
    Moses murders an Egyptian [ a suspicious beginning as Moses was a Prince of Egypt? where life was not valued]
    however
    Moses runs off, because some one witnessed this murder
    He travels far and after a while ends up married to a Kenite woman, who father is a Kenite priest UNDER YAHWEH NAMED Jethro, who tutors Moses on the way of this Kenite god Yahweh???
    revelation
    as a Kenite Jethro is a Hu-man offspring of the serpent.
    so~~~~
    According to the Hebrew Bible, the Kenites (/ˈkiːnaɪt/; Hebrew: קינים Qînîm, Hebrew pronunciation: [kiˈnim]) were a nomadic tribe in the ancient Levant.
    The Kenites were coppersmiths and metalworkers.
    They played an important role in the history of ancient Israel.
    One of the most recognized Kenites is Jethro, Moses' father-in-law, who was a shepherd and a priest in the land of Midian.
    Judges 1:16 says that Moses had a father-in-law who was a Kenite

question?
    Do you think an Kenite offspring called a Hu-man, would worship satan?
    Who would the serpent's offspring worship?
    THE SERPENT'S OFFSPRING would worship a ''god'' like themselves??

According to the Kenite background, Yahweh was historically a Midian deity, and the association of Moses' father-in-law with Midian reflects the historical adoption of the Midianite cult by the Hebrews.
    Moses apparently identified Jethro's concept of God, Yahweh.

so we have here a pattern
    YAHWEH + JETHRO his priest + Moses influences/taught/ indoctrinated into the kenites worship of Yahweh by his new family?

According to the critical interpretation of the Biblical data, the Kenites were a clan settled on the southern border of Judah, originally more advanced in arts than the Hebrews, and from whom the latter learned much.
    In the time of David the Kenites were finally settled among the tribe of Judah.

so what we now have is an outline of the installation of Yahweh worship and how it came about ?

CAIN+JETHRO+MOSES = Yahweh WORSHIP.
    NEXT
    Moses + Yahweh = the law installed.,

Now we have a LINE from the serpent up the generations from CAIN + Jethro as a priest of Yahweh + Moses indoctrination to Yahweh + to the Law given to Moses by Yahweh,

NEXT IS THE vital instruction of '''''' FRUIT INSPECTION.''''''''

Serpent + cain = murder [ the 1 st principle to the truth]
    SO murder is the fruit = kill and destroy is the fruit of the gods worshipped.

Stepping outside the presupposing of all church indoctrination that YAHWEH is Jesus or the Father of all Creation - WOULD YOU LIKE to have lived under the laws of Yahweh?
    or
    Would have liked to lived when Jesus Ministered peace on earth and goodwill to all men
    BTW there is NO wriggle room~~~
    so ~~~ How you answer will determine your true preference? FOR good or for evil.

cont CAIN SERPENT OFFSPRING + Hu-man = KENITE + YAHWEH+ JETHRO+ MOSES+Law

We can establish a line of the serpent hybrids religious worship as the rulers over a FORM of religion

You shall have no other gods before me.
    “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.'' (Exodus 20:3-6 ESV)
    Once the law of Yahweh is given via the Priest Jethro, then to Moses
    Question - is the ''serpent'' mentioned as a form of worship in the O.T.
    Yes indeed.
    The 1st mention of a serpent is when Yahweh turns Moses’ rod into a serpent then back into a rod ( Ex 4:2–4)
    Then
    The serpent comes to visit THE WILDERNESS. as a graven image.

mosessnake1.jpg

Why were they worshiping the bronze serpent in the first place AS AN IDOL?

And the LORD said to Moses,
    “Make a fiery serpent and set it on a pole, and everyone who is bitten, when he sees it, shall live
    So Moses made a bronze serpent and set it on a pole.
    And if a serpent bit anyone, he would look at the bronze serpent and live. (Numbers 21:8-9 ESV)
    SERPENT CULTS
    So according to the Kenite religious law/system, under the law of Yahweh the serpent becomes the life healer~~~~

The O.T. never really mentioned what happened to the bronze serpent, and the next time it IS mentioned is in 2 Kings.
    [he broke to pieces the bronze snake Moses had made]

“Why would the author of these books have them specifically worship a snake?”
    the Israelite cult of Yahweh was associated with copper and with a bronze serpent, a typical symbol of metallurgy;

the path
    - Cain the murderer, as serpent offspring, aka - A hybrid Hu-man, + Moses the murderer + Jethro the Kenite priest of Yahweh + introduces Moses to Yahweh worship, + Moses law of Yahweh given + the worship of the bronze serpent as a life giver /healer

The Healing Serpent.
    “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.”
    ASK from curiosity some pertinent questions
    * Would Messiah be associated with a bronze idol as a healing serpent
    * Was this an inserted verse, to claim the act of Moses action was perfectly acceptable to Messiah ?
    * Why didn’t God heal the people directly as Messiah did?
    * Was the bronze serpent an idol, and thus a violation of the second commandment?
    * ASK why wouldn’t the Israelites have recoiled at the association of healing with a serpent?
    * Yahweh himself claimed Serpent Power as Moses cast down the rod.

spiritual curiosity.... a strange thing

We can look at creation and see all manner of amazing items = all created so perfectly and function so wonderfully and everything in sync.

yet

When it comes to ''learning'' ABOUT THE CREATION and its Creator, nothing is in sync.
    Nothing is in balance
    Nothing resonates with the perfection of creation and the imperfection of THE ''learning''
    No person has ever been a true eye witnessed to any ''learning'' but we all can eye witness to some parts of creation, and be a witness to its perfections
    People will not strife over the beauty of creation but wars are caused from imperfect ''learning''

What is madness?

Madness comes from the act of seeing perfection and then ''learning'' imperfection.
    Madness comes when the mind CONCENTRATES on ''learning '' imperfection, not on observing the perfections of all creation.

spiritual curiosity = QUESTION

DOES YAHWEH of the O.T. offend your moral judgement
    DOES YAHWEH of the O.T. impair your rational consciousness

yes/no/maybe?

DOES YAHWEH of the O.T. enlightened YOU to evil toxicity.

ofcourse before you answer…..
    It is important to recognize that, in O.T. Bible, the first victims of Yahweh’s violence are the Jews themselves.

“Yahweh said to Moses
    , ‘Take all the leaders of the people. Impale them facing the sun, for Yahweh’”
    (Numbers 25:1-4).

have you seen anyone impaled?
    images.jpg

again I ask

so ~~~~ did Moses Hear ''impale those sinners'' in his head?
    did Moses, see a god and then do his orders?
    or
    simply man made up religious fiction
    interesting hey????

Ye are true to form Jezebel.

DOES YAHWEH of the O.T. impair your rational consciousness

yes/no/maybe?

DOES YAHWEH of the O.T. enlightened YOU to evil toxicity.

ofcourse before you answer…..
    It is important to recognize that, in O.T. Bible, the first victims of Yahweh’s violence are the Jews themselves.

“Yahweh said to Moses

(Numbers 25:1-4).

have you seen anyone impaled?
    images.jpg

again I ask

so ~~~~ did Moses Hear ''impale those sinners'' in his head?
    did Moses, see a god and then do his orders?
    or
    simply man made up religious fiction
    interesting hey????
    Well Lucy J.

No, Yah Messiah of the O.T. does NOT offend my moral judgment, for the simple reason that He will destroy those who enjoin His covenant and then go whoring after idol gods, and this incident is also mentioned again in Deuteronomy 4:3, and that was an example of those that disregard Yah Messiah's commandments.

And I would advise others to read the whole chapter of Deuteronomy 4 below.

Read here: http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...=4&v=3&t=KJV#3

Do ye want to be called GREAT in the Kingdom of Heaven...

Yah Messiah said: Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them (the commandments), the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:19.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s&page=3&t=KJV

Do ye want to be called GREAT in the Kingdom of Heaven, or the least?