Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: to have an ''unquenchable spiritual curiosity''

Jezebel's country will soon be owned by China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUJ0Yf_mhGg
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Once the Plan and the fraud is exposed

It just keeps on GIVING
    I guess really if the pews had been Cuter and more cluey the word CAPTIVES was the ultimate hint
    But NO! The clergy from the ancient past never honed into this major clue
    Jail
    Captive
    Held against their will
    Dictated too by their Jailers
    Taught lies and contradictions to confuse by dual meanings
    Making them unable to obey as the goal posts keeps changing
    Those words are indicative of the word CAPTIVE
    Seems those scribes of the O T aka Kenites the seed of cain were the originators of FAKE news
    Even today the jewish press runs their chaos. And fear mongering papers TV and assorted alternative news outlets making old evil habits hard to remove
    Sigh
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

FAKED NEWS offering FALSE VIEWS to confuse ...[ hmmm something to muse over.]

The CONTROL of the serpent from day 1 still continues on, now termed as '' fear mongering media'' reports.
    50392009-line-of-ceramic-clown-head-with-open-mouths-at-a-game-at-the-canadian-national-exhibiti.jpg
    the media talking heads

So much ''bad'' news, yet this world still keeps on turning = positively amazing really.
    Especially when the daily news is soooooooooooo ***catastrophic***
    HOW MANY TIMES CAN THIS WORD BE USED IN ONE NEWS ITEM.?
    https://hbr.org/1995/05/why-the-news-is-not-the-truth
    News and the Culture of Lying: How Journalism Really Works, Paul H. Weaver (The Free Press, 1994).
    Catastrophic, cataclysm, cataclysmic, events, all used to make the plebs confused and not amused.
    yet BY LAW, all MEDIA is classed only as ENTERTAINMENT - you are being entertained, only.

The news media and the government have created a charade that serves their own interests but misleads the public.
    Officials oblige the media’s need for drama by fabricating crises and stage-managing their responses, thereby enhancing their own prestige and power.
    Journalists dutifully report those fabrications.
    Both parties know the articles are self-aggrandizing manipulations and fail to inform the public about the more complex but boring issues of government policy and activity.
    '' THE WOLF'' aka - in sheep's clothing is ever present and the controlling wolves own 96% of Media, but ofcourse that too can be FAKED NEWS Inc.
    THE WOLF - il_570xN_525710588_hruk.jpg

WHEN Jesus revealed the word CAPTIVES, and these people He had come to set free.
    ask 1 question.
    who held the people captive in the first place?
    76904260_3802250699800581_6635490765969555456_o.jpg
    Were the people HELD CAPTIVES, to those who HAD NO MORAL COMPASS.
    OFCOURSE

IF you are an honest person, you will find out who ''owns'' the governments and the media printing presses of all printed items.
    the original PLAN OF the LORD God [Gen 2] - was TO STAGE MANAGE.- and we all know''''' the whole world is a stage.''''
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

the tale of 2 different O.T. god groupings. Gen 1 and 2. needs de-spinning

group 1 EOLHIM= Gen 1
    group 2 THE LORD GOD = Gen 2

the staged play INCLUDING THE SCRIBES
    ''the whole world is a stage = and each CAPTIVE must PLAY their part.''

de-spinning
    THE LYING EVIDENCES OF THE SERPENT SEED aka Kenites.

You can understand how that skill would be useful in unscrambling the false religious history and worldly history we have been sold.
    In the last decade, a few people have awoken from their slumbers
    Cued by the lies surrounding all faked news they have learned to see through the O.T. religious bedtime stories they have been told were true.
    It has long been clear to most intelligent people who study the O.T. evidence that it is without any moral compass and issued out from the mouth of 1 witness, this evil is accomplished.
    This same evil mindset still rules the churched masses.

group 2 THE LORD GOD
    =Let me suggest to you that this set of stories were created mainly as misdirection and disinformation.
    Why so?
    So you couldn't worship in ''the spirit of the truth'', as true CAPTIVES.

This view, will be frowned upon AND DISCOURAGED, and called BLASPHEMY - + WITH a real effort at suppression.
    The only thing CRITICAL for any captive is that you believe YOUR CAPTOR REGARDLESS of the self confessed lies of the YAH scribes.
    THE O.T. is monumentally confused, filled with error and huge contradictions and much dualism so that you can never ask the proper questions.
    The SELF CONFESSED lying scribes are quite satisfied to have an ever growing mass of speculation and opinion, which almost inevitably must overwhelm all investigators.
    The more diversions that are created, the less likely it is that anyone will discover the real clues.
    No one can escape the major clue =C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S and F.R.E.E D.O.M =
    those 2 words are the key TO ALL religious closed doors, allowing us to see behind the greatest deceptive curtain of all.

WHAT IS THAT?
    THE WORK OF AN USURPER~~~ WITH all ''''''the fruits of the devil''''''' as Jesus explained and warned of

the problem
    The problem from the beginning is that you have been given a religious perspective by the angels of light before you looked at the facts
    yourself.
    You were seduced
    Your mind raped and molded into a certain view, that now makes you, without a moral compass.
    As Sherlock Holmes told us,
    it is dangerous to have a theory before you have the facts.
    Your own COMMON SENSE and conscious and human dignity as a spiritual being having a human experience should have told you that continual murder, revenge, slaughter, war, temper tantrums, anger, cruelty, raping, slavery, and other assorted horrors are the work of a being without ANY MORAL COMPASS.
    You too become this defiled work yourself, and see no perversion in all manner of immorality and cruelty to others.

A CULT is designed to suck your dignity OUT as a human being and replace this with ''the fruits of satan''.
    OFCOURSE this is proven as the pews die IN sin,

OBJECTIVE- suck out your human spirituality and replace it with the fruit of satan.

aint that the real truth,.
    OBJECT = TO suck out our human spirituality and replace it with the fruit of satan.
    VIA INDOCTRINATION.

SO~~~ reading THE O.T. as a ''newpaper'' is virtually the same ''NEWS'' today - not one shred of difference
    yes, the faces have changed but the news remains the same.
    the WORLD has been ensnared [ as captives] to reproduce the fruit of satan, via mind controlled religion.

spiritual curiosity.... ASK

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE AS YOU DO?
    It is because of your CULT-ure.

YOU HAVE BEEN CULT-ivated into your CULT-ure to believe a CULT-ish religion of the Old Testament
    - the same as the JEWS and the Middle eastern peoples have been CULT-ivated to believe their religions ARE TRUE.

However = there is NO evidence to say your CULT-ure is correct.

BUT there is MASSIVE EVIDENCE TO WARN YOU [by its fruits] - you are in serious trouble
    CULT-busters ARE NEEDED.
    Yahweh, the god of the O.T. bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan = WITH all the fruits manifesting = that Jesus said ''look for'' as a witness.
    BE WARNED
    LOOK AT THE FRUIT
    ''WHAT FRUIT LUCY'' ye ask? he has managed to garner billions of followers on this world who give him tribute in the form of worship, prayer and sacrifice,
    ie: energy, and they all believe he is a merciful and loving god, when the facts say otherwise.
    The ruler of the world = Jesus said is the Father of Lies himself?

THE MANIFESTING
    Blatant lies, propaganda, information control of the truth is by mixing it with disinformation,
    -all tactics currently in heavy use in the tyrannical government regimes around the globe, including all of the West, have their methods rooted in ancient times COPIED from the O.T. control tactic

Notice
    The Saviour called us His friends and siblings, NOT His minions and serfs.
    Whats the conspiracy here?
    Its that billions of churched people have been brainwashed into believing that evil is good, and good is evil, and would be willing to die to defend their false notions.

Stop worshiping Jesus.
    He wants you to emulate his actions, not be smug and complacent because you think you've got a free ticket to heaven.
    And above all, stop complicating things.
    It really is that simple. Love others, treat others with love,

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    WHY DO YOU BELIEVE AS YOU DO?
    It is because of your CULT-ure.

YOU HAVE BEEN CULT-ivated into your CULT-ure to believe a CULT-ish religion of the Old Testament
    - the same as the JEWS and the Middle eastern peoples have been CULT-ivated to believe their religions ARE TRUE.

However = there is NO evidence to say your CULT-ure is correct.

BUT there is MASSIVE EVIDENCE TO WARN YOU [by its fruits] - you are in serious trouble
    CULT-busters ARE NEEDED.
    Yahweh, the god of the O.T. bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan = WITH all the fruits manifesting = that Jesus said ''look for'' as a witness.
    BE WARNED
    LOOK AT THE FRUIT
    ''WHAT FRUIT LUCY'' ye ask? he has managed to garner billions of followers on this world who give him tribute in the form of worship, prayer and sacrifice,
    ie: energy, and they all believe he is a merciful and loving god, when the facts say otherwise.
    The ruler of the world = Jesus said is the Father of Lies himself?

THE MANIFESTING
    Blatant lies, propaganda, information control of the truth is by mixing it with disinformation,
    -all tactics currently in heavy use in the tyrannical government regimes around the globe, including all of the West, have their methods rooted in ancient times COPIED from the O.T. control tactic

Notice
    The Saviour called us His friends and siblings, NOT His minions and serfs.
    Whats the conspiracy here?
    Its that billions of churched people have been brainwashed into believing that evil is good, and good is evil, and would be willing to die to defend their false notions.

Stop worshiping Jesus.
    He wants you to emulate his actions, not be smug and complacent because you think you've got a free ticket to heaven.
    And above all, stop complicating things.
    It really is that simple. Love others, treat others with love,
    ==========================================================

Most people will follow the majority, no matter where it goes.
    That is why it is called the majority.
    Because of that, the clergy only needs to manufacture the majority opinion.
    In other words, the majority of people don't even need to believe something, they only need to be told that a majority believe it from their CULTure
    That is enough to stop them from acting on their own beliefs or suspicions.

Religious controlling is easy really
    The church just creates a majority bible opinion and proclaims it.
    Most people then believe it—or at least believe it is the majority opinion—simply because they saw it in church CULTure.
    ''the bible is the inerrant word of god''. [without mistake or corruption]
    Even if they don't share the opinion, they believe they are in a minority, and therefore powerless to correct that mistake
    BTW
    people have been taught from childhood to bow to greater numbers

Hmmm so as a truth seeker you are supposed to seek THE EVIDENCE of the truth OUT FOR YOURSELF not told how to think
    You are to KNOW the works of satan AND HOW it manifests and the place it alongside the works of the holy spirit and COMPARE.
    The job at hand is to sort evidence, and in sorting evidence you can always throw out stuff that doesn't fit all the other evidence.

#1 evidence = murder lies rape killing nations no mercy no forgiveness
    #2 evidence = love, mercy good news freedom from captivity joy peace and goodwill to all

a pure consciousness will never make gross horrific evil acts from any being - into good acts.

simple put = it is not believable - too many contradictions

I won't call anyone a liar here, I will simply say I no longer believe parts of this O.T. story, from either side.
    ''They'' can tell us these stories, and write a million words about their adventures but we don't have to believe them.
    Always remember that.
    It is best to allow our human consciousness to take over and say NO to death and slaughter on a grand scale
    BTW
    No one can ever accuse you of defamation for saying “I don't believe you”.
    You are forever and completely free to disbelieve.

I don't believe the stories because they don't make any sense.
    why not?
    Basically the O.T. stories aren't consistent, sensible, or believable; nor do i admire nor worship murder and cruelty as a ''godly goodness''
    While reading this O.T. stuff we have the same sickening feeling again and again at the injustice of the whole system and the stench of blood and burning flesh
    that was considered as ''sweet'' by its gods

i do believe if the ''fruits'' of this O.T. god is unacceptable today - why worship at his feet???? AS we are told God never changes - so - he would do the ''same to you, as he did to them''
    - sinner.
    something to think on as you study''divine'' cruelty and murder in your spare time

IF you are not ''following me'' this will get you back on TRACK......................

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    I won't call anyone a liar here, I will simply say I no longer believe parts of this O.T. story, from either side.
    ''They'' can tell us these stories, and write a million words about their adventures but we don't have to believe them.
    Always remember that.
    It is best to allow our human consciousness to take over and say NO to death and slaughter on a grand scale
    BTW
    No one can ever accuse you of defamation for saying “I don't believe you”.
    You are forever and completely free to disbelieve.

I don't believe the stories because they don't make any sense.
    why not?
    Basically the O.T. stories aren't consistent, sensible, or believable; nor do i admire nor worship murder and cruelty as a ''godly goodness''
    While reading this O.T. stuff we have the same sickening feeling again and again at the injustice of the whole system and the stench of blood and burning flesh
    that was considered as ''sweet'' by its gods

i do believe if the ''fruits'' of this O.T. god is unacceptable today - why worship at his feet???? AS we are told God never changes - so - he would do the ''same to you, as he did to them''
    - sinner.
    something to think on as you study''divine'' cruelty and murder in your spare time
    ==================================================================================================== ===

the creator.
    Holy - without sin or evil
    B. Omnipotence - all powerful
    C. Omniscience - all knowing
    D. Omnipresence - all present, everywhere at all times
    E. Personal - cares and is involved in the lives of individuals
    F. Omnibenevolent - all good, all loving, all kind, all caring etc...
    G. Free will - can make decisions and choices
    H. Eternal - has no beginning or end, everlasting
    I. Immutable - never changing, can not change his mind or his nature

is this true?

If THE ABOVE IS TRUE then it is making this O.T. god YAHWEH demonstrably false
    HOW?
    . Inconsistent with what we would see in nature if such a god existed. (Evil, Suffering, Poor Design)
    . The actions he is said to have taken in the bible can be shown to be false, contradictory etc.
    . His attributes contradict his actions in the bible (promoting slavery, not being able to drive out a country, changing his mind etc)
    . He is self-contradictory
    . Perfect Justice cannot exist with Mercy.
    . Omniscience contradicts Free will and Omnipotence (Can he do something he did not know or foresee?)
    . Omnipotence contradicts Omnibenevolence (Can god commit a sin?)

WHERE DID THIS LORD GOD YAH COME FROM? gen 2
    he came out from a created chaos - to bring order. [When the LORD God planted the man in the garden to till the soil]
    '' ORDER OUT OF CHAOS'' exactly the same theme as THE FREEMASONS
    * the tree of the knowledge of good and evil - is a mind set of dual choices, as ''a double minded man'' = or as a man who is at 6's n 7's with himself

* the tree of life - a genetic bloodline of rulers to rule over this ''double minded man'' - aka - '''the gang of the ruler Nimrod'' and his formation of a secret society.
    Nimrod - the offspring of the serpent - a genetic bloodline of rulership under ''the prince of this world'' satan- COMING UP UP UP from the beginnings

notice
    Jesus never called Himself, the tree of life.... but...''The bread'' and '' the vine'' who came to set the C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S free

CONSIDER
    If all religions were suddenly proven wrong all at once, would you personally believe it to be true that now it is OK to rape, or to steal, or to murder?
    Is the only thing keeping you from doing these things the fear of a god?

Yahweh God condones slavery, rape, genocide, infanticide and the mass killings of people for non-crimes,
    ASK why DONT we follow these laws given byLORD Yahweh god today if morality must come from THE YAHWEH god?

This is proof we are moral without religion, indeed, our morality trumps O.T LORD god Yahweh religious teachings.
    my PERSONAL MORALITY triumphs over LORD god Yahwehs - does yours?

chaos

Have you ever noticed, a religious person can give their ''point of view'' on A CERTAIN scripture and another religious person can totally disagree with that 1st opinion.
    So we have 2 in disagreement
    A serious disagreement can cause strife and strife is a division and divisions can cause wars.
    So 2 religious people can WAR OVER ONE VERSE.

ask
    NOW = simple question really
    - Can this happen in a superman comic book where one sentence [verse] would cause a strife or a war?
    Ofcourse not.

SO why does it happen in the bible? [the cause of most wars]
    because, IT HAS BEEN ''EXPERTLY WRITTEN'' to cause strife and chaos and division and make religious pew people DOUBLE MINDED.
    TO CAUSE STRIFE AND CHAOS has 1 objective only.... THE BRING ABOUT ORDER aka '' order out of chaos''
    It is the M.O. of the freemasons, and this did not happen yesterday, nor the day before, but from the very beginning - CHAOS was introduced by the LORD GOD in the garden. Gen 2

PRIOR to this, no chaos existed because ''everything was very good''.
    The LORD God, altered the status quo, gen 2 and introduce ''a law'' not to eat from the trees.
    every tree was created as food and it was good.

The Elohims did not make this law only LORD YAHWEH. gen 2

IF WE USE OUR MIND and unclutter it from misconceptions- no law was needed when everything created as termed by Elohims Gen 1 - as every good.
    note when something is created perfectly it cannot be changed into some other condition.

look at the creation - that is perfect - the sun shines every day, and never fails - because it was created perfect.

the story line is written
    The imperfect LORD God Yahweh, introduced an imperfect law, that proved weak and useless.
    why?
    because, THE STORY is made up by men this is why it is filled with contradictions [ they couldn't get their story straight] and all manner of evil that OUR FATHER CREATOR IS INCAPABLE of AS HE IS LOVE.

THAT PLOT was devised from the beginning as '''the plan''' is the ''bring order to the chaos''

Jesus said, that satan is the ruler of this world and tempted Messiah to bow down in worship and if so ''would give Messiah all the kingdoms of this world''
    now
    Would education be part of this WORLD rulership = aka - the teaching to be double minded as proven from bible verses?
    To be double minded is to be '' at 6s and 7s'' that form CONFUSION
    Therefore with lies, and contradiction written in the ''educational bible'' - who is the AUTHOR OF CONFUSION?
    a confused book makes for a confused people and confusion causes strife
    something to ponder

What JESUS SAID
    Have u ever consider Jesus revealing to us '' ye are as gods'' but die as mere men
    The perfect spiritual being, as a created child of our Father, die as mere men
    Who are ''mere men''?
    Perhaps mere men are all those people, who dont know who they really are.
    a wonderful spiritual being having a human experience
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-02-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: WHAT JESUS SAID

CURIOSITY . play act5s scene 5c lucy stage right bible believer stage left

Lucy
    Hello bible believer, why do you believe the whole bible?

Bible Believer
    Lucy, dont you know, it says '' it the inerrant word of God''
    that means it is without error
    or
    Errant ALSO MEANS without error.

Lucy
    Really, you sure Bible believer,
    'cause i found hundreds of bible errors, lies and contradictions
    Does God makes mistakes?

Bible Believer
    ofcourse God makes mistakes Lucy,
    us church pew people call it
    '' the Mystery of God, His thoughts are higher than ours'' stuff

Lucy
    Really bible believer,
    I feel you have been seduced away from the Truth
    What truth? That you are a captive that needs to be freed.

Bible Believer
    Rubbish Lucy,
    How can i be a captive when i read the bible
    Its all there Lucy
    How to make evil into goodness
    The church does it all the time - we thrive on it
    TO CHOOSE EVIL OR GOODNESS
    Its ''the christian way Lucy, the christian way''

Lucy
    Really
    Well i know i live more morally EACH DAY than the O.T. god Yahweh
    I will not do the evil he orders and tells lies about this as well
    that life is not for me.

Bible Believer
    Oh Lucy, that is so sad
    Us bible believers can do anything we want really
    The o.t. bible condones rape and murder and incest and war - all that stuff
    The church agrees with this - well not exactly agrees
    Shall we say '' turns a blind eye''.
    AND SO WE CARRY IN REGARDLESS
    After all Lucy, we have to take the good with the bad in this world hey?

Lucy
    well bible believer,
    you are still a captive to a confessed message
    My Father is not a confused Lord but mighty in mercy power and love AND GOODWILL.

Bible Believer
    oh Lucy,
    You need some good old church instruction
    Get our clergy to think for you.
    Sit in the pews and be told how to think
    Its best Lucy
    That way, you have no conscious
    GET some good old bible ethics into you, and be like the rest of us

Lucy
    No thanks bible believer
    I have a different way of thinking that has really set me free
    Exit stage right

Bible Believer
    Hmmm
    I wonder what Lucy means?
    hmmm
    Exit stage left

Was Jesus A simple ''poor church mouse''? ASK is ''poverty'' a blessing

''curiously wondering''

hmm
    This question was answered when I discovered in the N.T. The term "SPIKE-nard"
    SPIKENARD,
    Like who knows about spikenard forgoodness sakes?
    It is not like every religious person is going to fall over themselves with divine information of SPIKENARD is it?

WELL HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU curiously wondering pew person.
    Simon is a wealthy Pharisee living on a property near Jerusalem
    - It is his daughter who anoints Jesus with contraband royal ointment in his presence at a dinner

research shows,
    The term "SPIKE-nard" is very misleading. The Greek actually calls
    it "GENUINE nard"--which the translators change to "SPIKE-nard" on the
    assumption that some copyist made a mistake. But the correct reading
    of "GENUINE" has awesome implications. It signifies that this was the
    GENUINE anointing oil. In other words, THE GENUINE royal anointing oil
    of the priests and kings. The oil of KING DAVID. Of the MESSIAH, the
    ANOINTED One.
    This was His official anointing as Priest and King
    continue
    The Talmud has a curious story about a man named Nicodemus. It says
    he was one of the richest men in Jewish history. This Nicodemus had two
    daughters named Mary and Martha: Martha was a widow who returned to her
    father Nicodemus' house, while Mary had married an extremely rich man
    and had brought him a huge dowry. The Talmud does not say why Mary was
    living at home, but we may assume her husband travelled a great deal.

The Talmud places this story 30 years AFTER the Biblical Nicodemus--
    a generation later. Tradition says that Nicodemus and his whole family
    were ARRESTED because of their Christianity. All were exiled to Gaul
    by 37 AD, except Nicodemus, who is said to have seen them sail off from
    Caesarea. Yet the Talmud seems to place the family a generation later.

But according to Psalm 109, people convicted of capital crimes--and
    the book of Acts says that professing Christianity had become a capital
    crime--had their NAMES BLOTTED OUT "unto the second generation." So it
    was FORBIDDEN for the rabbis to publicly discuss or write about someone
    who had been blotted out, as Nicodemus and his family had been. By the
    shifting of the "time" of the Talmudic stories 30 years later, rabbis
    could write about blotted-out events during the "forbidden" period. We
    have many Talmudic stories about Jesus, Lazarus and other blotted-out
    New Testament figures, which also exhibit a similar time-shift.

It appears, therefore, that the Talmud has coyly "resurrected" some
    forbidden history of the family of Nicodemus and Mary Magdalene, which
    shows she was married to one of the richest men in her world. Who could
    that be?

THE "HOLY FAMILY"...

The term "Nicodemus" means "innocent of blood" and is hardly a name
    one receives at birth. So "Simon" might well be his given name. When
    Jesus is condemned by the Sanhedrin, the vote has to be UNANIMOUS. Yet
    we know that two members, Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus do not feel
    Jesus is guilty. This can only mean that Caiaphas the High Priest held
    their proxies and cast their votes for them.

The Talmud and other sources reveal that Joseph and Nicodemus were
    wealthy men who travelled far from Jerusalem, in the metals and grain
    trades respectively. Because they were not always available to vote,
    they had to give their proxies to the High Priest.

Nicodemus was a "RULER" of the people on the Sanhedrin, a man of
    great wealth (he held a monopoly on grain in Jerusalem). His friend
    Joseph of Arimathea was in similar circumstances. Undoubtedly, both
    men often travelled together for months at a time.

But why did they bury Jesus together?

The Jewish law of burial left a man UNCLEAN for handling a dead body
    --which would have prevented these men from eating the Passover, if we
    accept John's gospel [Jn 18:28]. But the NEXT OF KIN were REQUIRED to
    bury their family members. That means both men were related to Jesus.

really? now for the SPIKENARD....CURIOUSLY WONDERING

cont
    "SPIKENARD", "Why was this WASTE of the ointment made?
    For it might have been SOLD FOR MORE
    THAN 300 PENCE."[Mk 14:3-5] That equals a YEAR'S WAGES in those days,
    or roughly $20,000 in modern terms. Obviously, this was a black-market
    ointment, something ILLEGAL, such as oil used to anoint someone as KING.

John, at last, completes the story:
    The woman who anoints Jesus is
    none other than Mary of Bethany, the SISTER OF MARTHA AND LAZARUS.
    And because she and her sister are
    supposed to serve guests in this house, a house we can now identify as
    the house of Simon the Pharisee, a "leper" (which some say was a coded
    way of identifying a person who advocated independence from Rome, and
    who was ostracized like a leper on the Sanhedrin), we must see Simon as
    the FATHER of Mary, Martha and Lazarus.
    Now it becomes clear why these three siblings are living in the same house; it is the family estate.
    We know that Lazarus is wealthy when we are told of the huge crowds that gather when Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead.
    Bethany was on the eastern slope of the Mount of Olives regarded as very prime real estate.

was jesus poor?
    So Joseph of Arimathea was obligated to adopt Jesus. The adoption
    papers are quoted by Luke in chapter 3 of his gospel. Rome admits the
    genealogy there is that of Mary's side of the family, but ignores the
    fact that the "Joseph" who is adopting Jesus is her brother by using
    the bizarre argument that her husband acquired his wife's genealogy by
    adopting Jesus--even though the whole point of adoption was the reverse
    situation: To give Jesus the adopting male's genealogy. Had this male
    been Joseph the "Carpenter" of the line of Jeconiah, whose descendents
    were cursed from sitting upon the throne, Jesus would have been cut out
    of the royal inheritance like all other men of Jeconiah's line. Only
    a BROTHER of Mary could adopt Jesus and keep Jesus in the royal line of
    succession as the heir of David:

"When Jesus was about to be thirty years of age, He became by
    custom [by adoption] the son of Joseph, the son of Heli..."
    [Lk 3:23, literal rendering]
    Then Mary brought out the "GENUINE Nard" and anointed Jesus, she was
    declaring Jesus the OFFICIAL King. Jesus observed that she in effect had
    anointed Him for BURIAL. Why? Because it was ILLEGAL and He now reeked
    of contraband oil. The penalty was death under Rome's law.

But her anointing seems so informal, so loving and casual. Or is it?

The gospels say she stood behind Him and poured it all out upon His
    head and wiped the residue on His feet with her hair. This act of hers
    in STANDING BEHIND HIM AND POURING IT ON HIS HEAD is standard practice
    for an OFFICIAL ROYAL ANOINTING. Apparently she did not intend to pour
    it all out, and when she did, she tried to wipe it up with her hair.

revelation = the EGO = the i am'' BEING.

HOW COULD WE TELL, that the LORD God of the O.T. was never the father of Jesus nor Jesus
    - what would be a certain CLUE
    - light bulb time

2 WORDS =I AM

The i am is the human ego, the i am who needs to control all situations - the ''I AM'' GOD - the carnal mind of man
    notice
    In the O.T. there is not one sign, ''I AM'' LORD God Yahweh continually used the fruits of our spirit - love joy mercy kindness and peace etc.
    the LORD God of the O.T. is the religiously controlled mind of laws.

Jesus NEVER ONCE sort to control anyone,
    He only ever did HIS FATHER'S WILL to all men,
    aka - THE GOODNEWS OF GLAD TIDINGS.

THE FATHER'S WILL, is not an ''Í AM'' CONTROL FREAK having temper tantrums
    No No
    - BUT THE FATHER'S WILL is creation ALREADY in order of the way things are created.

IN HIS CREATION THERE IS ALREADY ORDER so there is no need to ''çontrol'' anything with lies and tempers flare ups. nor the need to splash blood nor to smell burning flesh

IN CREATION all steps are ORDERED so there is NO need to control as everything is ''ordered into its place already''.

JESUS IS from the ''''ÓRDER'''OF MELCHEDEZEK= THIS ORDER is ''ALREADY'' in order and never needs to be controlled because IT IS IN ORDER.
    THE ''ORDER'' is already in place
    THIS ORDER is exactly like Jesus- who went about doing good, and the way He is and nothing like the O.T LORD God Yah as most things he touched turned to death

THERE ARE 2 possibilities -Yah, was a created fictional character of abnormal cruelty and freakish control from the religious mind of man - for a purpose- and as a long term free-masonic agenda, written about 900bc'with a planned purpose in mind of cruel manmade dominion [the right of kings to rule]
    NWO stuff
    or
    a human, who used very ancient technology to control ignorant tribal people, who thought he/they were as gods.

JESUS nor the FATHER HAVE ANY USE '' for the great ''I AM'' of the mind of man.
    Nor of any boasting god
    Jesus came to set us free from all ''I AM LORD gods'' and their slaves

Were the ''ancients'' uneducated? REALLY -hey they were smarter than the pew people.

81795648db18e0b11517e9313a40dd01.jpg
    NOW WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE pray tell,

Saturday, November 04, 2017
    Observations on the function and role of the Great Pyramid
    I have known for over 30 years that the Great Pyramid embodies the numbers of our earth, moon and sun, and that it's specially positioned and aligned with the earth and heavens.
    I have been aware that there is an internal calendar system that identifies significant biblical events that I know to be legitimate through revelation insight and biblical astronomy.
    The purpose for all these observations was a mystery to me until the Lord shined a light on it many months ago, as I was researching the time codes of the film, The Lake House,

https://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2...d-role-of.html

The Great Pyramid is the key element in an ancient system that facilitated warring in the heavenlies.
    It's a kind of counterpart to the Ark of the Covenant, a special interface between heaven and earth.
    It was a time weapon, a device that was used to manipulate space-time dimensional constructs.
    Although it was disabled long ago, it remains as a witness, and a partially functional reminder that there is nothing new under the sun.

HELLO wee captive.....
    time to wake up from dozing in those pews, listening to false religious rubbish that holds you captive to the system of IGNORANCE.
    [PEOPLE DIE FROM IT]