Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: to have an ''unquenchable spiritual curiosity''

Let the truth out,

the truth
    elijahs question in post #47
    Where did Jesus call Him-his Father Abba?
    now stop stalling and answer the question
    elijah asks

there
    Mark records that Jesus used the term when praying in Gethsemane shortly before his death, saying:
    “Abba, Father, all things are possible to you; remove this cup from me. Yet not what I want, but what you want.” (Mark 14:36)
    elijah i answered your ? now for your apology
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the truth

elijah asks

there

Lucy J.

And what is it that I'm to apologize for doing?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Let the truth out,

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

And what is it that I'm to apologize for doing?
    Let the truth out,
    the truth
    now stop stalling and answer the question

elijah asks

there
    Mark records that Jesus used the term when praying in Gethsemane shortly before his death, saying:
    Abba, Father, all things are possible to you; remove this cup from me. Yet not what I want, but what you want. (Mark 14:36)
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Let the truth out,
    the truth

elijah asks

there

Lucy,

Tell me what is it that I'm to apologize for doing, or are ye drunk and can't understand English now?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And Lucy,

As Peach said, where is your written apology to me a year or so ago?

And Lucy,

I don't owe you an apology, however, ye sure owe Yah Messiah an apology, but I don't see Jezebel repenting do ye?

Reposted.

Lucy J.

I'm very tired of you calling the True scriptural Savior of Heaven and earth a LIAR, and since you're using the new Blue Letter Bible let's see IF you will acknowledge your error as the new Blue Letter Bible will prove that Jesus did speak the SACRED PROPER NAME OF YAH as He said in John 17:26?

H3050 יָהּ Yahh LORD, JAH

See here: https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...0#s=s_lexiconc

For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD/YAH said to my Lord/Yah, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. Mark 12:36.

See here:https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear..._primary_0_122

And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD/YAH said unto my Lord/Yah, Sit thou on my right hand, Luke 20:42.

See here:https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear..._primary_0_124

See here of all the scriptures that specifically use the sacred proper name of Yah.

יָהּ Yhh, yaw; contraction for H3068, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name:Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Compare names in '-iah,' '-jah.'

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3050&t=KJV

Now where is your apology?

THE TRUTH OUT - the scam revealed the deception revealed. hurrah

YHWH - 4 letters
    The tetragrammaton comes from the Greek Τετραγράμματον, which means consisting of four letters.

to make a real understandable name we need random vowels.
    lets add some random,VOWELS
    YOHWAH
    YEHWUH
    YAHWOH
    YUHWEH
    YEHWEH
    YOHWOH

ETC
    proving anyone can add any vowels THEY WISH to make up a name of the plural gods of the O T. THEY want.

therefore
    YHWH is not a real name for a real being = because anyone can remake this name how they wish
    making YHWH artificial.
    it is never a name

So how about a code or a pass word?
    Hebrew Gematria for YHWH

Y - 400
    H - 8
    W- 900
    H - 8
    TOTAL 1316

code 1316
    password 1316

1316 - error code.
    error code 1316 "the specified account already exists" and uninstall cancels.
    error exists
    uninstall.
    meaning of password # 1316

to end all confusion YHWH is not a NAME but a code.
    YHWH is plural = 2 or many.
    therefor 1 real name cannot exist for a group by posing as a name for 1 being alone.
    IF people say YHWH is a real name for JESUS FATHER /JESUS- that is deception.

Because YHWH is plural,
    it must be a code/PASSWORD
    a code to open out from the carbon base HUMAN REALITY in 3D into the crystal base EXISTENCE as per the kingdom of heaven
    Attachment 725

YOU DONT KNOW hey.
    none of us are credible eye witnesses
    we can only see THE TRUTH from the fruits each character MANIFESTS
    the group called YHWH manifested only wickedness to all who would not obey them

what scam???????????????
    The tetragrammaton comes from the Greek Τετραγράμματον, which means consisting of four letters.

YOHWAH
    YEHWUH
    YAHWOH
    YUHWEH
    YEHWEH
    YOHWOH

ETC
    proving anyone can add any vowels THEY WISH to make up a name of the plural gods of the O T. THEY want.

therefore
    YHWH is not a real name for a real being = because anyone can remake this name how they wish
    making YHWH artificial.
    it is never a name

Smile

what scam???????????????

YOHWAH
    YEHWUH
    YAHWOH
    YUHWEH
    YEHWEH
    YOHWOH

ETC

therefore
    making YHWH artificial.
    it is never a name
    And Jezebel, Rev.2:20 which one of ye fornicating internet lovers did ye get this from?

Smile How do you know if someone is in denial?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

I'm very tired of you calling the True scriptural Savior of Heaven and earth a LIAR, and since you're using the new Blue Letter Bible let's see IF you will acknowledge your error as the new Blue Letter Bible will prove that Jesus did speak the SACRED PROPER NAME OF YAH as He said in John 17:26?

H3050 יָהּ Yahh LORD, JAH

See here: https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...0#s=s_lexiconc

For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD/YAH said to my Lord/Yah, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. Mark 12:36.

See here:https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear..._primary_0_122

And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD/YAH said unto my Lord/Yah, Sit thou on my right hand, Luke 20:42.

See here:https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear..._primary_0_124

See here of all the scriptures that specifically use the sacred proper name of Yah.

יָהּ Yhh, yaw; contraction for H3068, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name:Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Compare names in '-iah,' '-jah.'

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3050&t=KJV

Now where is your apology?
    How do you know if someone is in denial?

10 Signs You Are in Serious Denial

1.You avoid talking about the issue. ...
    2.You use other people's behaviors as evidence that you don't have a problem. ...
    3.You promise future control to ward off concern. ...
    4.You deny a problem absolutely. ...
    5.You rationalize your substance abuse behaviors. ...
    6.You blame others for your problem. ...
    7.You ignore the advice and concern of loved ones.

https://www.google.com/search?q=some...=1568824633857
    Yea Lucy J. is in denial, Australia needs to set up DENIAL CLINICS.

what scam???????????????

YOHWAH
    YEHWUH
    YAHWOH
    YUHWEH
    YEHWEH
    YOHWOH

ETC

therefore
    making YHWH artificial.
    it is never a name
    And Lucy J. does exactly as the apostle Peter wrote of those like her.

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 2 Peter 2:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ous+ways&t=KJV

Why judaizer elijah needs to be kept on the.................. T r u t h line

AND TO APOLOGISE TO ME AS A BEARER OF FALSE WITNESSING AGAINST ME

SO I DO LIKE TO KEEP HIS DOTS DOTTED.
    WHY SO?
    AS JUDAIZERS NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE. AND CORRECTED.

THE ORIGINAL FALSE WITNESS posted by Elijah #42
    This is WHY I call ye Jezebel, because she did the same, and ye can't tell us the NAME of Jesus Father can ye?

did I tell Jesus father name - yes ABBA = My father. Theos in the NT # 43
    Jesus called HIS FATHER - ABBA - MY FATHER - SO DO ALL THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS - ABBA - PATER
    THEOS
    no person, in a family of love peace and happiness calls their father GEORGE HARRY OR FRED

I CALL MY DIVINE HERO == PAPA.

JESUS brought to the world a new God, NEVER SEEN BEFORE,
    a divine father, ABBA
    - PHILIP ask to see '' the father'' and Jesus said LOOK AT ME AND YOU WILL SEE MY FATHER.
    I SEE MY FATHER IN JESUS.
    Elijahs post #45
    false witness posts
    Lucy J. I did not think ye could tell us as usual, and if you really had seen the true Jesus, then ye would obey Him and do as He said to do, and that ye do not do.

Where did Jesus call him Abba?

Elijah's post # 46
    Lucy J.
    And if ye can think, then answer this question.
    Where did Jesus call him Abba?
    post #47 from Elijah
    And ye better be thinking how horrible it is to be you, now stop stalling and answer the question.
    my post #48
    Abba, Father, all things are possible to you; remove this cup from me. Yet not what I want, but what you want.
    (Mark 14:36)

Elijah's post #49
    Lucy J. and you can't show us can ye?

Because the word "Abba" is the Hebrew transliteration of the English word "father" and you will accept the Hebrew word "Abba" but then you REJECT the Hebrew NAME of YAH Psalms 68:4, which means you are NOT one of the 144.000 redeemed Rev.14.
    Because Jezebel's "abba=patter" is the name of the devil John 8:44.
    then Elijah's sox puppet comes in to fortify the Judaizer Elijah false witnessing post #52
    You are really getter rather tired? That is getting not getter. Go learn some proper English.

Elijah never wrote that Jesus did not use the title of abba or father as you falsely accuse him of doing either; and U can take it to the bank that Elijah already knew that Jesus did use the title of abba or father before you knew it.

The English word father is a title and not a proper name; or do U not know the difference in the English language?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S GOOD TO SEE IN SEQUENCE AND THE CRAZY RANT from Elijah/Peach and the lack of true comprehension
    however
    IT IS SAD TO SEE YOU SO FLUSTERED WHEN THE TRUTH HITS YOU
    Why does Elijah and his sox puppet peach [ not the family goat named peach] get it all so wrong?

Where did Elijah depart from the truth and walk in a different gospel of LAW COMBINED with the GOODNEWS.
    ELIJAH IS NOT GUIDED BY THE ANOINTING but is self taught

* So his carnal religious flesh, cannot rightly divide where Jesus was speaking to the law captives and when He was speaking out from His Kingdom of Life in the Spirit as the NEW COVENANT or a new agreement
    JESUS WAS MOVING HIS PEOPLE from one era to another and it began at the Preaching of His cousin John the B,

When John the B was beheaded Jesus began the Gospel ministry, NAMED the kingdom of heaven - is within us. HE STARTED TO SET THE LAW CAPTIVES FREE from their god's that were not of HIM. amen
    When we see Jesus ministry it was founded on
    No judgments,
    mercy
    compassion
    to save to souls trapped under the law of Sin and death =aka Moses law
    PETER CALLED THIS 613 LAWS A YOKE TO HARD TO BEAR.

SO when we see other people trying to pull us back into that ghastly system Jesus altered 6 times, and set forth a new agreement - know they preach out from satan.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-19-2019 at 01:21 AM.

Jezz.

IT'S GOOD TO SEE IN SEQUENCE AND THE CRAZY RANT from Elijah/Peach and the lack of true comprehension
    however
    The only ranting done on here is U everyday; and these men on here have imparted so much truth of Bible to U and it's impossible to make a saint out of the devils sperm. U change and pervert the very English words and their meanings; and anyone that is educated can surely see it.

If U are going to talk; talk to me and not about me.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    The only ranting done on here is U everyday; and these men on here have imparted so much truth of Bible to U and it's impossible to make a saint out of the devils sperm. U change and pervert the very English words and their meanings; and anyone that is educated can surely see it.

Peach,

Lucy J. is always talking about WHY would Yah Messiah and Joshua would kill off whole populations after the flood, well, this little short video below of the book of Enoch will explain WHY the Nephalim giants were being killed off, but those like Lucy would have loved for them to survive, because her spirit is akin to these devils.

The Watchers: The Angels Who Betrayed God [Book of Enoch] (Angels & Demons Explained)

About 16 minutes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQ4jeFxfUM

sox puppet- that request is very difficult Elijah posts as Peach...

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    If U are going to talk; talk to me and not about me
    #73 post

sox puppet Peach - that request is very difficult
    why?
    Elijah posts as Peach... his sox puppet

and its gets worse

Peach is the NAME of the family pet goat

the problems is.. i am talking to Elijah with multi personalities ? or to a sox ? or a goat called Peach?

hhhhhmmmmm

next question is
    Can family pet goats type?
    Now that is a good question and something to ponder
    why?
    Because A donkey can talk in the bible
    YES SIREE
    So maybe the family pet goat can type in them thar hills~~~~

ohhh BTW
    If you rely Peach, i will know a miracle has happened
    What?
    Family pet goats called Peach................can type... hurrah.